57 opiniones

Cognito Forms

Creador de formularios online gratuito con cobro de pagos

4.6 /5 (57 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
57 opiniones
Olga B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

An effortless, beautiful and effective way to create splendid contact forms

Revisado el 12/10/2020

It is just amazing! Stylish, elegant, innovative, useful, user-friendly, secure, adaptive, responsive!
Cutting-edge and easily accessible. An effortless and meaningful way to make any landing page better.

Puntos a favor

Well, it is just amazing! Innovative. Cutting-edge. Secure. Elegant.
I have been looking for a great tool to keep in touch with my customers, and it was not that easy because one of my landing pages was created on pure html (I did not use any CMS), that's why it was quite challenging to find anything suitable. I needed something to insert into my html code in order to have an easy, convenient, comfortable, effortless, efficient and accessible way to communicate with my customers.
Firstly I tried to use some survey forms, but they were expensive, and their "thank you" page looked misleading which caused problems, besides survey forms let my customers use them only once.
It was absolutely inappropriate and I had to look for a better way for getting feedback and appointments.
I am as happy as a lark to have such a great contact form on my landing page.
I have uploaded my logo and my background for this form, created a link of the form and added this link to my landing page, by using a nice, neat and beautiful button (created on my own) which, as soon as the customer presses the button redirects them to the contact form. There are some additional ways of integration, but I have not tried all of them yet.
Thank you, guys, Cognito Contact Form is the best contact form I have ever tried!

Puntos en contra

Well, it would be great if there were some integration functions like "redirecting to Cognito Forms + having your own domain link". You know, sometimes some web-page owners desperately need integration but they don't have enough space on their pages to insert additional scripts or codes over there. Do you have such a function? Maybe I did not search carefully enough?

Mark D.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I love it- it's much easier than Jotform

Revisado el 3/12/2019

Really great- I switched over from Jotform and it's saved me a lot of time and money. I appreciate how easy it is to use and I haven't run into any bugs so far.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use and they give a great free trial so that you can test it out before purchasing it. The security was great, the payment processing is easy to set up, and the form building itself is all quite intuitive.

Puntos en contra

I'm still exploring the product a bit more, but I think the cost of custom PDF's is quite high, but that's an auxiliary service. I also would like a bit more options/templates for the layout of the forms when it comes to aesthetics.

James S.
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Terrible Customer Service.

Revisado el 29/7/2019

I would have been better off using Google Forms/Sheets.

Puntos a favor

What I will like best is no longer using them and receiving notification emails without the ability to view any forms.

Puntos en contra

I figured out the issue with the help of someone who does not work for you. You were sending notifications to an email address which is associated with a different account that does not have access to the forms, so there was nothing for me to see. One would think you might be able to see that on your end. I was, after all, communicating with you from an email address that is not for the account receiving the forms. All you do is keep telling me to turn off notifications on my account, but that would do NOTHING to stop the notifications because they were coming from another account entirely. How is it that nobody looked to see that there are no forms for which I should have been receiving notification? And I'm supposed to trust my client's information and important documents with your company?

I can only imagine what the ordeal would be like if there was a problem bigger than receiving ghost notifications. I've been going around in circles with multiple representatives without any real help on an issue that should have been extremely simple had someone taken the time to do anything except type in a canned response without doing even a little research into the problem. I can delete my account and STILL receive these notifications for forms I cannot access from this email address.

I'll make a note to follow your customer service procedures and follow-through if I ever want to kill my business. A customer cannot speak to a live person? Honestly? Terrible customer service.

Ian S.
  • Sector: Hardware informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Using Cognito has transformed our image for very little cost

Revisado el 5/2/2021

We need to capture a lot of information from customers to set them up on our platform. We used to use a from signing service, where you overlaid fields on top of a .pdf document which took hours to set up and was a nightmare to change. With Cognito making changes takes seconds or minutes, and you can create variations of forms from previous ones in minutes.

Puntos a favor

The form builder is extremely flexible, very intuitive and easy to use
inserting it into our website was easy and now improves the impression our customers have

Puntos en contra

To be honest I haven't found anything to criticise yet. I had one issue where the end of a long form didn't show on a web page but the support gave me a solution which fixed it perfectly.
The only thing it doesn't do is let you combine other documents with form fields. which to be fair isn't what it is designed for, but when we want a customer to sign a quote generated by another system we have to use a different service.

Budi B.
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Cognito forms is the best forms application

Revisado el 23/10/2019

Cognitoforms already fulfilled our requirement to make form input activity more simple with spesific validation related to calculation, advanced formula, date validation, table entry, duplicate entry, custom error message and approval mechanism

Puntos a favor

- complete validation before and after input event
- form approval possible to be conducted
- integration with Ms Flow and Ms Sharepoint enriched its functionality
- response output is very complete when we use section and table
- with calculation and logic function, brings cognito forms into smart forms.
- custom error message
- advanced formula editor
- custom and complete email notification
- easy form submission setting
- custom output fields to be displayed

Puntos en contra

- webhooks integration is against with our IT security policy and we should find another way to perform integration and we using Ms Flow integration

• Sector: Instituciones religiosas

One of the Best Form Options Out There

Revisado el 7/5/2020

Makes work flow super easy!
The ability to build forms with customized notifications and then connecting to Zapier has made work flow much better!

Puntos a favor

Cognito Forms has so many options and many of them are available on the free tier, making this a great choice for non-profits. We have found that the multiple options for form and form structures are easy to use and make creating forms a breeze. They are highly customizable and can be used for many various purposes.

Puntos en contra

Nothing yet. We have been very pleased with it, and customer service has been outstanding when any questions have surfaced.

Doug L.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Essential features and great support!

Revisado el 8/12/2020

See above. I'm a huge fan!

Puntos a favor

I need a forms platform that will allow me to do complex calculations based on customer input. For example, I need to survey students from around the world, to know which time slots they are available to attend a course. Based on that survey, I set up three or more "sections" of people who can attend during a given time slot.

The problem in this use case is this: I need to know when folks can attend a class in my time zone - but, of course, they need to know the time where they live (not where I live). The ideal solution is to have customers enter their time zone, and then see the times I'm available (which I enter in New York time) converted "magically" into their time.

I don't know of another forms service that allows the kind of complex calculations necessary for this around-the-world communication about time. Sure, if you're communicating with professionals who are used to translating from one time zone to another, you can probably ask the professionals to do the translating of time zones.

But I'm dealing with low-tech customers. So finding Cognito Forms has made it possible for me to reduce the amount of time I spend translating time zones by a factor of 10!

Even the robust capabilities of Cognito Forms wouldn't be enough to make them excellent, though, if it weren't for their stellar tech support. My use case required the tech staff to stretch their skills - which they did generously and effectively. I can't get over how much useful work they did on my behalf!

Puntos en contra

If I had my way, the time zone translations would be better supported by the calculation engine. But I was able to compensate for that lack - with the able and willing help of the support staff.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing form software that does everything you could wish for. Especially the integrations!

Revisado el 22/8/2020

Great.

Puntos a favor

A customer of mine wants to automate some of his processes using forms that will be sent to his clients. Since we're using ERP software at the core, I was looking for form software that can integrate with ERP. Look no further, Cognito Forms is the only choice that offers the complete package.

I think this software is amazing because it's super easy to use, has a fine user interface, lots of features (like pre-filling forms, which was crucial for my use case) and the most important integrates with Power Automate and Zapp. Therefore the possibilities are endless. I used the Power Automate connector and it is decent and very complete. Has the triggers you need and when an event gets triggered, provides you with lots of entry info. Much better than MS Forms or MS Forms Pro, or even SurveyMonkey.

Having said that, I really recommend this software. It's the best if you're looking for form software that integrates.

Puntos en contra

No cons. This software does what it promises, has good pricing, and offers extensive integration possibilities.

• Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great for collecting and funneling data

Revisado el 7/12/2020

Overall, our marketing team uses Cognito on a daily basis to field requests/updates from other departments. It's easy for everyone to use and can funnel requests to specific people instead of pinging everyone. It integrates with Teams (Office 365), where we can view the requests as they come in and assign them to others, give deadlines, etc. We also use Cognito frequently for our external audiences to create surveys and forms for people to donate or update their info, etc. It's easy to set up a new form, which is great. It however is not easy to gather analytics from the data obtained. so keep that in mind!

Puntos a favor

It's easy to implement and can be used for a variety of purposes on an internal team or externally for surveys and the like.

Puntos en contra

There's not much in the way of analytics or reporting on the data in the forms. So, if you're looking for graphs or more sophisticated insights, this may not be your best choice.

Vivek G.
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Cognito Forms were the easiest form to recommend if you want to embed a form to your website.

Revisado el 24/10/2020

Puntos a favor

When you are starting out the major part is your limited budget. Cognito forms has an incredible free tire . It gives you unlimited forms and a generous 500 free monthly entries. If you are generation more than 500 leads you can easily pay them.

I loved the easy of use and incredible functionality, If you know what kind of form you want you will most probably be able to make it. I was using the forms for complex calculation it was incredibly easy to implement.

Puntos en contra

Although there is not much to dislike but I couldn't get to use their chameleon theme which changes shape and color according to the web page but in my case I could not get it to work.

Glencora P.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Cognito Forms is a great, inexpensive data system

Revisado el 29/9/2018

I love that Cognito keeps on improving. I hope to see them continue making the user experience better.
Thank you!

Puntos a favor

I have been using Cognito to collect data from two schools. The system is pretty intuitive, and once you have used it for awhile, a lot of things are clearer. For example, to name the columns or categories for when you are ready to export a file to excel, you can simply customize the field names, which helps a lot.

The forms embed nicely on a website.
The emails sent to customers is great.
I love that I can work with others on these forms; that has been excellent.

The Support for Cognito has been excellent; they are swift and comprehensive in their help.
The forms really allow for you to do a lot.

Puntos en contra

Some of the problems I have run into are the following:
--placing an image in the form header has been tricky. I can't easily place it as I'd like.
--I initially named the organization something, and I'd like to change it. I can't easily do that now because the form links are according to the original organization name. It certainly is possible, but it will take some time to fix.
--Sometimes it's clear that the server is busy, and it does not work well on Safari (nothing really does, though)
--I wish there was an easier way to have people make sure they paid for something before they filled out a form (which ultimately requires payment for submission). It's not clear how to do this.

Respuesta de Cognito Apps Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the feedback, Glencora! I'm glad to hear that you've been enjoying Cognito Forms.

Regarding your question about requiring payment: please submit a support request (https://www.cognitoforms.com/supportrequest/) and our team would be happy to take a look at your form!

Mike S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Underlying principles they are following are right on.

Revisado el 20/5/2018

I was able to build a form - with no coding knowledge - that I have been dreaming about for years. I am now able to present only the information to my clients that is relevant to them and drastically reduce the amount of time they have to spend reading and filling out the bankruptcy questionnaire. For instance, imagine asking a client "how many vehicles do you have" and then having to do it the old way and tell them to "include and additional sheet for each extra vehicle" Now, with repeating sections, I can ask "Do you have a vehicle"? If they say "yes", a repeating section pops, and they can enter the information for as many vehicles as they want. if they don't have a vehicle they won't have to read another word about vehicles. The more variable the potential information is, the more mileage you get out of conditional logic and repeating sections. I don't want any other bankruptcy attorneys to find out about Cognito forms. I want to maintain my edge!

Using the palm pilot, iphone, analogy. Everybody knew for a long time what they wanted a hand held device to do and they got all excited about the palm pilot more for its promise than its reality. You had to have the little stylus, use the new little language, etc. It just wasn't actually useful yet. I feel that way about most form builders compared to Cognito. They have had a lot of promise but not a lot of delivery. Cognito delivers something that is usable without having to twist and turn and try to imagine it doing what you would really like it to do. Anybody (who couldn't do the rubix cube) that ever wished that when the client answers "yes" to this question that this other question will pop up, is finally going to get their wish when they sign up with Cognito.

You may have noticed tons of businesses still use paper forms. For client oriented businesses, Doctors, CPA's, Attorneys, etc. the form and the ability to make it easy to fill and dynamic, and the ability to actually use the captured data without reentering stuff from printed forms is a fundamental long standing issue and opportunity that until now only had a palm pilot solutions. The solution to the form problem can enhance everything the business is doing. The ability to include links to help text, payment options, conditional logic, repeating sections, etc. could finally move people to actually get the value from form builders that we have all been dreaming about for years.

Puntos a favor

Many form builders make it difficult to pack a lot of information in the smallest space possible. They get all big and fluffy. Filling out the completed form feels either like a full blown software experience like using Turbotax or like trying to tack balloons to a board in a light breeze.

Cognito forms feel tight, light,compact, intuitive and the perfect extension of the paper form you are trying to replace and make dynamic. The forms look like a nice clean paper or fillable pdf, only online.

Others also make conditional logic feel like programming. This is the genius of
Cognito forms from my perspective. They are in a class with "Butler for Trello" in terms of conditional logic. I have been dreaming of such a form builder to make my "ultimate, online bankruptcy intake form" for years now. It just didn't exist. Now it does. And it appears it will be getting better and better. I could have nightmares about them potentially going out of business or going a different direction with the product. It's that good and that unique, and that on target.

Choosing to make the builder and forms sleek, compact and pdf-like, and solving the conditional logic gap makes other form builders feel like using a pal-pilot while Cognito is an iphone.

I look forward to exploring what I can do with the back end and integrations with Zapier and my other programs, but I am quite certain I have found the form builder that is the "Trello" of the form building world.

Puntos en contra

The builder has a "preview" function, which is great, but I love, love, love, how I can send the actual form link to myself and open the form on one monitor and the builder on the other and see exactly what the bankruptcy client will be seeing and just refresh to see my changes.

I admit. I just like looking at it. It looks so good compared to the competition. I like looking at that crisp compact form on my screen. Its like driving a honda or toyota compared to an old 1970's buick. The builder itself is so intuitive and comfortable to work with. It doesn't fight with you or leave you wondering what to do next.

But... I am supposed to mention an issue or "con". I love how I can refresh, but it may be that my form is getting pretty large and has tons of conditional logic going on, but a couple of times when I have attempted to save it sits and spins and especially when I have attempted to apply conditional logic to a question stating "when question A is "Yes" Show questions B,C, and D, for instance. it takes quite a while to pull up the interface. If the servers are overwhelmed, then by all means, investors, get them some money. We need more servers!!

Also, it would be nice when dragging and dropping fields if there was an undo button. When you accidentally drop a field inaccurately it can be hard to move everything back into place. I have learned to cut and paste instead of drag and drop. Cognito. I Love you. You make my life complete!

Respuesta de Cognito Apps Traducir a español

Wow! Thank you so much for your review, Mike. We appreciate that you took the time to leave such thoughtful and thorough feedback, and we're glad to hear that you're enjoying Cognito Forms. :)

Regarding your save issue: if you continue to notice problems with your form saving or loading in the builder, please don't hesitate to contact our support team: https://www.cognitoforms.com/supportrequest/

Tracey G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Flexible to any situation!

Revisado el 14/5/2018

Ease, Peace of Mind, and complete organization of our online ordering system! Thanks!

Puntos a favor

I love that I am able to use CognitoForms on my website to help customers arrange orders. The calculation function allows me to block dates that we are not open or booked which is above and beyond what I was expecting it to be. Never have I ever had any glitches or orders missed because of not getting orders notifications.I started with CognitoForms afters my website thru VistaPrint would not send any forms that customers submitted to me, but would notify the customers it was successfully submitted (bull hockey). I would get a call from a customer that submitted a form 2 days prior and I had no notice about it coming in. FRUSTRATING! And the automated email to the customers "from our business" makes us look super sharp and efficient in addition to letting them know the details they requested and that they're order was successful! I love love love these guys and couldn't find anything at all to complain about! Support is top notch too! You really are the best hands down!

Puntos en contra

Not a THING!! If I could recommend anything to help make this already phenomenal program better is maybe a "Reservation Calendar" view, where it allows customers to see a full calendar versus a Date Selection box, and maybe add a calculation for "Next Available Date" when used with limited quanity for the Date field. But that's hardly a con, just a suggestion! :o}

Respuesta de Cognito Apps Traducir a español

Thank you for your review, Tracey! It's awesome how you've been able to utilize Cognito Forms for your ordering system. :)

• Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Well established online form builder with killer feature set

Revisado el 14/5/2019

I have used Cognito for 4-years on a number of simple websites for contact forms right through to complex medical referral systems generating custom PDF output and mapping data to several outputs.

Puntos a favor

Cognito is now a well established SaaS product, which is really important because in the world of forms they come and go pretty fast.

The feature set is excellent and continues to steadily (not rapidly) evolve. Integration with outside apps is served very well either through Zapier, Integromat or direct webhooks to your own apps.

The payment features are well considered and offer calculated amounts and lots of good conditional logic often required in a payment pipeline.

The ability to embed forms anywhere with or without Cognito CSS is great too, I usually use the oddly named "Chameleon theme" to easily blend in with my own website CSS

PDF generation is brilliant too, especially the ability to edit your own templates

Puntos en contra

The design and branding of their own website is pretty retro and off putting for what is actually a state of the art SaaS form and data handling app.

The form fields are improving but have sometimes lagged behind in using modern controls such as good date pickers.

Form validation is a bit lacklustre in terms of behaviour and styling options

We're all waiting for subscription management with Stripe!!

Kimberly H.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Thoughts on Cognito Forms

Revisado el 12/9/2018

Cognito Forms was a life saver for my firm. Previously I was handing out a HUGE pdf or printed intake form that gathered all kinds of information required to build a comprehensive estate plan. Some folks like Adobe and knew how to complete it with that, but most didn't. I would get hand-written packets back which created issues. I could tell when they were tired of writing because I couldn't read it any longer. Enter Cognito Forms. It took some time to build, but it was completely worth the time. I now just send a link to my clients and they enter in all the information. The feedback has been wonderfully positive. It's easy to navigate, they like stopping and resuming (that was a deal-breaker for me and Cognito Forms was one of the few that have this option), and being able to type in the information easily was great. I asked some long-time clients if they would be willing to test it out and give a comparison and they all agreed the online form was excellent and much better than the old one.

Thank you Cognito for making my life (and my clients' lives) better!

Very easy to use
Appealing to the eye
Ability to preview the form while building
Notifications with submissions
Reporting
Ability for users to stop and resume

Tables*

*Initially, I wrote down the ability to have a repeating table; however, it was just user error. I watched one of the training videos and voila, there it was.

Respuesta de Cognito Apps Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Kimberly! We're glad that you've found our video tutorials helpful, and it's so awesome that you've been able to simplify your intake form for your clients.

Michael S.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Great Form Software

Revisado el 24/1/2017

This is one of the best form generator software products out there for the money. They do need some additional features to make it the complete package but they are well on there way and are consistently looking and apply feedback from its customers. Highly recommend this product.

Easy to Use
Great Knowledge Base
Great Support

Puntos en contra

Needs additional features (like client portal) to make it the complete package

Respuesta de Cognito Apps Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the thoughtful feedback, Michael! Rest assured that we are hard at work implementing some key enhancements to help set the stage for the customer portal.

Jeff J.
  • Sector: Medios de difusión
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

I wish I had known about Cognito Forms sooner

Revisado el 7/2/2020

Cognito Forms has helped me reduce the ever-present element of "human error" within complex processes. It has also helped increase relevant communication (important in the communications business) and has helped decrease irrelevant communication (also important in the communications business). Cognito Forms keeps everyone and everything on the same page, and helps everyone be accountable.

Puntos a favor

Firstly, Cognito Forms it elegantly clear in it's concept and approach. Jump right in and get started and you'll see how amazing this product is. It requires a bit of thinking to create whatever form your process or workflow needs, but the end result is amazing and well worth the time! A "one size fits all" paper process can become elegantly simple and efficient with little process redundancy and/or dependency usually found in "one size fits all" forms. The right questions are asked at the right time, with liberty for exceptions and free-style custom scenarios. From multiple options with text, choices, look-ups, drop-downs, calendars, and currency options and calculators, to data validation, file uploads, electronic signatures, hyperlinks, document merging, imports, table fields, HIPAA compliant forms, styling, confirmation emails, and so much more, Cognito Forms is a must-have! Their customer support is nicely responsive, and the price options (free and above) are absolutely amazing!

Puntos en contra

There really is nothing about Cognito Forms that I am disappointed in, with the exception that I have not found an end-user forum where people can share unique tips and tricks, or make improvement suggestions.

Richard D.

Cognito Forms

Revisado el 15/8/2018

I have created a intake form for new clients. This will be used to generate an automatic reply document for client approval and electronic signature approval. This can be done using Cognito’s internal merge process or taking the input and doing a mail merge using word. Clients are able to modify forms as needed. My first thought on a form program was what use is this for a complex problem. Cognito has provided a strong set of tools, that once used, will allow for solving very complex application needs.

Puntos a favor

Cognito Forms has a very large number of options that allow for very sophisticated applications that far exceed creating basic forms. Their pricing is very reasonable if you want some of the more advanced functions, however, even the free version is very powerful.

Puntos en contra

When you open help you get a new browsers tab with each question. This may just be a function I haven’t figured out how to turn off. There are couple of very advanced options missing but unless you have a prior programming background I don’t think you would miss them.

Respuesta de Cognito Apps Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Richard! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Cognito Forms and that you've been able to take advantage of some advanced features in your client intake form!

• Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Incredibly easy-to-use form making software

Revisado el 13/12/2017

How quickly I was able to test it, create surveys and forms, and have it come out beautifully. I've even shown the software to other clients/partners, who quickly adopted it for their own business. I was even able to rebuild complicated forms from other platforms quickly.

Puntos a favor

Cognito forms is the easiest form software I had ever use. I've used Google Forms, Survey Monkey, Sparkcharts, and a dozen other form software for everything from customer support to having my clients/customers submit multi-page homework.

Puntos en contra

It doesn't have all the features that other form software have. But the more features, the more boggled down they feel. If you want something fast and easy to use with a decent level of functions, Cognito forms is it. If you want something with hundreds of features - go with something else.

Respuesta de Cognito Apps Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Cognito Forms.

If there any specific features that you'd like to see, please feel free to submit your ideas and suggestions here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/supportrequest/

Jim S.
  • Sector: Construcción

Love Cognito Forms!

Revisado el 6/2/2020

We use Cognito for onboarding new people into our organization. I ask them to submit their legal name, preferred name, phone, email, etc., and to submit a head shot photograph for our internal company directory. Makes it really easy on me to have everything coming in through one common portal.

Puntos a favor

So simple to set up, test, and tweak a form to be filled out. 1 - Create form. 2 - Pretend to be a user and fill out the form. 3 - Check the incoming results and make adjustments as and if needed.

Puntos en contra

No search feature for submitted results. Let's say I wanted to find if someone named Thomas had submitted their form. It would be great to do it in the admin dashboard, but the workaround is to export as a cvs file and use Excel's search function.

Laura F.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Super happy customer!

Revisado el 16/8/2016

Since starting with Cognito forms almost a year ago, they've come out with many new features and are great at communicating what they're working on to come next with their Trello idea board. Communication is something that they definitely do well, whether its with a technical support question or an I-can't-figure-this-out kind of question, they're quick to respond.

The application itself is super easy to use and master. Adding payment methods is quick and easy along with the management of those payment submissions. The options are really endless when creating a form. Almost everything has the ability to be customized to what you need, and even those few things that i'd like to be able to change, I can vote for them on their idea board on Trello.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, create and manage. Good communication and support. It's secure to use, and they have the option to be HIPAA compliant. They're great on coming out with new features, they communicate what they're working on through their Trello idea board. Their documentation is great also, i've relied on their help documentations many times to answer my questions. There is a blog too that is a great resource for learning new things you can do with your forms.

Thea E.
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I use the Cognito Forms for free and I love it!

Revisado el 24/7/2018

Puntos a favor

I love that it has free options! And if you do not expect a huge wave of data coming into your forms through Cognito, this is already enough for you. There are many things I like about it (1) it has all the features that you need to make forms (2) it will allow you to send autoemail when there are new entries (3) it can link to Sharepoint using Flow, which is just awesome! (4) you don't need to be an expert to understand how it works. It's as easy as 1-2-3! (5) you can embed the forms in your website

Puntos en contra

It doesn't look as pretty as the other form builders. It has some features to beautify it, and it's usually enough. They can do better in this area.

Respuesta de Cognito Apps Traducir a español

Thank you so much for leaving us a review, Thea! We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Cognito Forms :)

Dave A.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Trusted product for complex forms

Revisado el 30/9/2019

Cognito forms helps us get web-hosted forms up and running quickly without much fuss. If you don't want to do complex conditional logic or branching this is a top contender at a good price point.

Puntos a favor

It's fairly easy to get up and running with Cognito Forms. They have a free version that caters for most non-commercial uses. Basic functionality is good and drag and drop form building is easy.

Puntos en contra

The UX output is lacking a bit. For example there are no slider field types for values and some of the field type UX are a bit clunky. Latest UX elements and more styling options will make this product fantastic. Conditional logic and calculations could be more intuitive to use.

Faelan H.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Flexible, Reliable, Easy to Implement and Very Cost Effective

Revisado el 20/9/2017

Puntos a favor

Has a wide range of field types and features (saving progress, customizable tables, signatures, calculations, pre-fills) that other form builders don't have. If your form has any sort of complexity this is the best out there and the pricing is excellent value for money.

Puntos en contra

It's pretty much the complete package. On occasion, saving changes in the form builder can act up and if you could move from one response to the next by hitting return that would be nice from a user perspective. But I'm nitpicking here, it's the best form builder I've come across and at the best price.

Respuesta de Cognito Apps Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the feedback, Faelan!

Jenn C.
  • Sector: Internet

Great forms generater!

Revisado el 21/12/2018

I was very excited to come across this site. It allows us to customize our online employment application. I have also used it for employee's feedback. I love the customization and ease of use.

Puntos a favor

For a non technical person such as myself I enjoyed using this site to create our online applications and online forms. I can customize them with our logo and appropriate backgrounds. I decide how many questions, what type of answers ie pull down options, radio buttons etc. I have used it for online applications and for employee surveys.

Puntos en contra

I have not come across anything that I did not like so far.