Reseñas de Neto

Neto

All-in-one ecommerce, POS, inventory & fulfillment platform.

4.3/5 (54 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

Great product and friendly customer service

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 4/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When I decided to launch my online business it was a bit nerv racking and overwhelming. Not knowing where to start or what I needed I continually read article reviews and got advice from family and friends. I decided on Neto as they were an Australian company with local support.

On starting up the trial, you realise just how many features you have at your fingertips. It was a bit of a slow start but after reading through the help docs and watching a couple of introductory videos, I had a reasonable idea of what I needed to get started. The step-by-step guides were my saviour and if I did get stuck at any point, I called through to support who were willing to help out. My setup was going to be basic and I was mainly interested in trading on eBay at first. I found the eBay team knowledgeable and they helped me setup my shipping and payment methods too. On top of this, I got a free eBay store for 6 months, so this definitely helped.

I have read other reviews where people are advising that the system is hard to use and I can see how people can be a bit overawed by the options they have. What I'd recommend, is decide on what features you need to get started, get a plan in place and stick to it. Once you understand the basics of the product and shipping setup, you will have a trading store quicker than you think. As with any business, you need to put in the time and learn the platform. Once you do, you can dive into the advanced features like accounting integration, marketing campaigns and advanced shipping integration. My next step will be to use their new Inventory module to manage all of my purchase orders and stock control.

Overall, while this platform isn't as simple as some of your more basic options, it will do everything you need and provide you with many more options as you grow. Take the time, learn the product and you'll be happy you did. Best of luck.

Puntos a favor

The amount of features. The eBay integration saves on time and management. Their are numerous payment options to choose and the accounting integrations are seamless.

Puntos en contra

Can take some time to get your head around the platform. You will need to put in the effort to learn it.

Traducir con Google

A business process system built BY business people FOR business people

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

- Doubled my revenue in the first year and grown it by 25% in the second.
- Automated our business so we can reduce staff and overheads
- Reduces admin time by 75% - ebay management, stock management, shipping labels etc.

Puntos a favor

- It is feature rich out of the box
- Manages process not just giving you a shopping cart - ie. Shipping process, stock control, eBay listings, RMAs, customer management, reporting
- Integrates with other systems
- Very powerful
- You don't need to waste time and hours trying to code functionality from the ground up like we did with Magento, a lot of the functions are in built

Puntos en contra

- Support used to be amazing, now it is still good, but not instant like it was before. Iguess that is what you get when a company gets bigger
- This is not a con, but more advice for new people that look at Neto. This is a VERY powerful tool, and you need to train yourself and your staff to use it. When people say its not user friendly, it is because they have not spent the time learning it. A pilot does not get into a plane and start flying just like a surgeon does not start cutting people open.

When you look at Neto, be prepared to invest 12 months in set up, training and really getting your hands dirty in the system, then it will revolutionise your business. It will allow you to do more with less staff, sell more and reduce your admin time.

If you are just looking for a simple shopping cart, this is not for you.

Traducir con Google

Sophisticated features, knowledgeable and available support

Revisado el 6/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

First off, I absolutely love your software; the integration of sophisticated and multi-tiered functionality, all configurable, is a testimony to the overarching design philosophy, architecture and subsequent coding implementation. Damn fine team of solution designers and engineers in my humble opinion.

To implement this you have an absolutely superb support team. I was always treated kindly and with respect (regardless of my stress level), and furthermore the support staff know their stuff. If someone didnt, then my issue was always redirected to someone who did. No black holes in your organisation, well done.

Neto was the fourth eCommerce solution I trialed. The Raw Deal Natural Foods has Vend integration and there is NO solution out there that integrates with Vend customers (including the woo commerce universe). All in all I spent over four months messing about with other solutions until I discovered Neto. For me nothing else came even a close second.

Puntos a favor

Fully featured and ALL configurable through the back end.
Excellent pick, pack and shipping vendor integration.
Access to source via FTP.
Support teams responsive and knowledgeable.
Solid Vend customer and inventory integration.
Good value.

Puntos en contra

Many of the implementation issues I faced (mostly through my lack of understanding) could have been addressed if the support documentation was more detailed.
Documentation is OK on the 'how to' do basic things but has little depth based on outcomes you are trying to achieve.
I could have saved much of my time AND support staff time if I could find the appropriate documentation. Many (most) new customers will have had the same sort of questions/issues.
Flow charts for pick/pack/ship options would be useful.

Traducir con Google

Neto has made it possible for me to have a wild idea and make it happen, easily and on my own..

Revisado el 28/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was able to turn an idea into a reality by using a standard template that I could build myself.

It has allowed me to build slowly, at my own pace, at a good value. If all goes to plan, all the functionality I foresee needed for the future will be available and custom needs are easily done.

The biggest benefit beyond the software itself, is the people and their accessibility here in Australia. I asked the stupid questions because I need to if I want to move forward and they do not make me feel stupid, they seem to get it...

Puntos a favor

- The ease with which a non-experienced, non-IT person like me can build their own shop, easy.
- The friendly, empathetic, human customer support that is a quick call away.
- The large enterprise scaleability that you have access to just starting out - future proof.
- The ease of integration with in-house and 3rd party add ons, like Xero & Sendle.
- The range of integrated add on options - love the base platform and then you build as you need.
- The direction Neto is going in and how quickly it is adapting to customer needs.
- Quickly becoming a one-stop-shop, fully integrated systems, like they are used.
- It's Australian!

Minor:
- I'd like the ability to choose ascending or descending ordering as standard
- I'd like the sort function (choosing priority / numbering) of products and pictures to be more intuitive.
- Some more detail in the information box on fields to know what it is used for or a link to guide

B2B and B2C

Revisado el 14/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are happy to have made the change but as it is a platform to suit all, sometimes it is extremely difficult to achieve what we need. Our wholesale/retail supply is one of the biggest industries in the country and the things we need don't appear to reach the people who could make really good changes. Neto seem to be missing the opportunities in this area at the moment.

I can't select the right industry as you don't offer it despite offering wholesale/retail for this review.

Puntos a favor

There is much to be applauded about the system as a whole as most beginners can fill in and follow the process at a basic level. It really helps us with sales agent and office orders. Most customers find the site easy to navigate. Overall we are very happy to have changed from MYOB as we believe Neto will evolve quickly and much of what we need will eventually happen.

Puntos en contra

This system is designed to suit a very wide range of business types however it has some problems when you need to use wholesale pricing ex gst and retail pricing including gst. Some really needed reports don't exist like "sales per item per salesperson." Support has not been able to provide a solution yet to the proper display of price points using two different price structures yet.

There are also some unexplained "glitches" from time to time but they are rare.

Traducir con Google

Very positive. Have received good support from Neto. We like the in-house flat rate services

Revisado el 7/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Significant efficiency gains. With such a high level of integration, we rarely enter the same information twice. The eBay integration is one of the best I have come across. This saves us a significant amount of time managing eBay listings and enables us to produce a professional eBay store all through Neto

Puntos a favor

Shipping integration with just about every Australian Shipper. Ebay integration whilst it felt complex at first, once we understood it and combined it with Crazy Lister we were able to produce a high-quality eBay store completely managed from Neto.

Puntos en contra

There is very little from a software point of view we don't like. Most comes down to a lack of knowledge. For example, we would like to run a report that shows us the search queries entered by our customers on our online store. Alo being able to capture and display customer reviews. When an order is delivered we would like to have on order status demoting the order is complete once we receive confirmation the goods have been delivered.

Traducir con Google

Thrilled to be working with the Neto team!

Revisado el 9/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

There is so much information in the Neto system, and so many amazing features that I have to get time to learn. This is not a flaw, but rather, an excellent feature of their system.

Puntos a favor

We have been with Neto for over two years, and our business presence online has become extremely professional since we switched to Neto. We love the functionality, the design and the back-end features offered to us by Neto. We have been able to streamline our entire operation through Neto, including selling on several platforms, incorporating different shipping methods, and being able to self-manage our website, which is amazingly convenient for us. We also very much appreciate the excellent customer service offered to us each and every time we deal with the Neto team.

RAM Cycle Parts Neto Review

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The main benefit is being able to control everything from the one dashboard. There are still things that you will need to go into ebay to control but the day to day stuff is pretty much all done on Neto.

Puntos a favor

Easy to list items on my web site and send them straight to ebay. Very good for someone with lots of ebay listings as templates and rules can be set up which saves a lot of time when making changes.

Puntos en contra

The initial data load from ebay into Neto was not as smooth as I would have liked. There was a lot of clean up and changes to make before going live and allowing updates to go back to ebay. It didn't phase me too much as I used to do a lot of software testing and setting up in my previous job roles but it could be an issue for the uninitiated.

Traducir con Google

NETO has been quick with replies and the every increasing features means we are able to grow

Revisado el 29/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

All our sales channels are through the one system now and helps with ability to know stock levels and have best reportable information.

Puntos a favor

Australian based, has omnichannel that is seamless and add-ons integrate very easily. Neto is quick to respond to my many inquiries and the software is surprising simple to use. We have changed to do ALL sales via this - phone sale, shop sales, trade show sales & of course internet sales

Puntos en contra

There is no next button - i.e. if updating customer information or item information you can not click on "next" you have to go out and re-select - BIG MINUS but it and the inability to easily change invoice and POS receipts (like in a WYSIWYG format) is the only negative

Local Aussie Business

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Business is growing and so is the funcationality of Neto

Puntos a favor

Neto is a complex platform, it’s helped me grow my business and has many more features that I know I have yet to tap into.

Puntos en contra

As a medium business there are sometimes limitations to the time that glitches are resolved. But overall I understand that every business has these growing pains and I enjoy supporting an Aussie business that has support staff in Brisbane

Traducir con Google

Overall the experience is great, there are a lot feautes we don't use, or not to it's full potential

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A stunning looking Website that was ease to design and implement, that features a functioning and safe shopping cart.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, simple layout. For the most part it is straight forward to use. The ability to customise the home screen with the widgets you ost commonly use is a nice touch.

Puntos en contra

appears to be a lot of redundancy when adding products. moving through the back area sale aspect seems to confuse some people

The best system for growing our business over 30% each year

Revisado el 21/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Business growth, year in, year out. Peace of mind that someone is behind the scenes keeping my storefront open for me with no worries.

Puntos a favor

The ability to automate processes and integrate with sales channels. Awesome SEO capabilities. Great support from a growing keen knowledgeable team.

Puntos en contra

The lack of email marketing integrations (yet). The lack of 3rd party integrations for other types of digital marketing.

Traducir con Google

Neto so far has been fine. I think for an eCommerce platform it works fine.

Revisado el 21/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

More client growth, the easy of becoming a customer and approving them is due to the software.

Puntos a favor

The functionality of the platform works well, it's easy to update and maintain everything. It never seems to crash, which is important to my clients.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was more flexibility in regards to changing things for each customer i.e. since I'm a wholesaler, a product or service I may offer to one client may not be one I want to offer to another so it would be good if you can disable features for your client based on what you give them access to.

Easy and useful

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This is really amazing and useful software. It can achieve all the settings and effects you want to achieve.

We use NETO connect Google shop save more times, integrate with NETO POS, the payment , the shipping cost etc, NETO make everything very easy to operate.

Puntos a favor

1. The more and useful functions.
2. Good add on.
3. The best technical Support

Puntos en contra

Lack of some New Zealand local resource integration.

Neto Shopping Cart

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Shopping cart works well and integrates well with Payment option and shipping options.

Puntos a favor

Works well on front end but over complicated on the back end for small business like ourselves.

Puntos en contra

With us changing prices and Price/size filters on products that have multiple sizes. Products that have a name change but the Product Variation DO NOT change.

Traducir con Google

A robust software package with exceptional support and service

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The ability to address and have a one stop solution capable of growing with the needs of my business

Puntos a favor

Ease and flexibility to design and change the software to the needs of the business. Being modular allows me to expand the package based on my growth and needs. Strongly backed up by third party developers and companies supplying alternative and complimentary modules to the existing core platform.

Puntos en contra

Nothing as the development and commitment from the company to grow and develop is evident. Care should be taken though to ensure the inclusive capabilities and modules are adequate and add a competitive edge rather then simply charge for everything as an add on.

Traducir con Google

easy to use and support is very thorough

Revisado el 21/7/2017

Puntos a favor

Have found the software consistently fast in operation and user friendly. We run two websites skinned differently and they integrate with our Saasu accounting software very well saving us a lot of admin time.

Puntos en contra

There are some inconsistencies in operation eg when exporting some sections like customers you can export a list that has been selected using filters but for products you can only export the entire list of products and then have to sort to get down to the products you want

Traducir con Google

Helped us grow our online presence - from basics to utilising more complex features as we expanded

Revisado el 18/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Increased sales, ease of use,

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, ability to utilise further functions as needed, local company with local support ie. AUSTRALIAN with the same capability as US based platforms.

Puntos en contra

We sell alot of product overseas in particular the US and the software doesn't have Foreign Exchange capability.... YET!

Amazing Platform

Customisations for Freight Quote shipping ;
Customisations for Purchase Order template

-Easy to use
-Customizations available for your desired Theme
-Can be easily linked to third-party apps like eBay, Quickbooks, newsletters and chats
-Flexible payment methods available
-Easy customizations of invoices and email templates
-Prompt support assistance

Puntos en contra

-Pricing packages (hoping this could go lower)
-Removal of Chat support in the Dashboard

An eCommerce Winner

Revisado el 11/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Neto has pre-packaged most of what small business needs in an eCommerce platform. We've been very impressed at how much functionality there is and how easy it has been to setup.

Puntos en contra

It is not as customizable as something like WordPress.

Traducir con Google

Outstanding value for money for a complete omni channel solution

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We were able to rapidly launch and scale our business using Neto.

Puntos a favor

Abundant amount of features that can be utilised by an omni channel eCommerce business. It allows us to sell through our online store, ebay, phone orders and POS with simple inventory management capabilities.

Puntos en contra

There aren't enough available store themes. Lack of available integrations with email marketing platforms for eCommerce. No feature to do refunds.

Great Platform, Alot more than just ecommerce

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Its more of an ERP system than an ecommerce solution. We run our whole business on this (with xero as well) and find it great. We are a larger sized business and it handles it fine.

Puntos a favor

Its funcionality and how much it does. We tried to avoid having too many add ons so we chose neto which has a huge range of funcionility

Puntos en contra

Its xero integration needs to show invoices reconciled in the xero back rec as paid in neto.

Traducir con Google

Value for money, Neto is the best choice out there

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great, i highly value doing business with Neto

Cost, easy to use and easy to scale. Plus CS is in Australia

Puntos en contra

there is some missing functions that are the standard nowadays, like scan PO in, finance on POS, Import 301

Highly versatile eCommerce platform

Revisado el 6/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Neto is a platform that crosses multiple functional areas required to run a fully operational eCommerce business without needing external plugins. The platform has helped us streamline our business and services across multiple channels and offers a great value for money. Support availability is another key area where this platform excels and by far the best platform for any business considering expanding their market and presence online.

Traducir con Google

Well thought out, and highly user friendly software

Puntos a favor

Great user experience and easy to learn software.

Puntos en contra

There are some limitations and restrictions to what you can do in terms of adapting it to your business models needs. Especially in the marketing promotion module. Support for the system isn't always great, but not usually necessary as the software is user friendly.