eWay-CRM

Facilidad de uso
4.5/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.8/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 292

Fernando P.

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

Revisado el 9/3/2021

I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Puntos a favor

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Puntos en contra

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Douglas B.
  • Sector: Servicios
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

Revisado el 28/10/2021

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

Puntos a favor

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

Puntos en contra

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage.
- When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay.
- The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments.
- We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Razones para cambiar a eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Hello Douglas,

thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback!

Nick W.

Remote freelance consulting user

Revisado el 4/5/2022

Solid and feaure rich CRM, well planned with minimal "bugs" - that I had expeienced. With timely and responsive supported from online FAQs and reliable knowledgable personnel when needed.
Overall gets my vote as an Excellant CRM!

Puntos a favor

Since the begining it has been a well thought out intuitive CRM system that over the period of use has been updated and improved based on user feedback to ensure E-Way continues to provide advanced useful features. The software is intuitive with tools and features well placed on-screen's real-estate.

Puntos en contra

Perhaps more integration between Account and Contacts WRT the account's contact profile management wrt internal circle of politics! Since major account management heavily relies on the interaction between internal managers to progress deals and projects.

Radek Č.
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

great tool for Outlook users

Revisado el 7/4/2021

Puntos a favor

outlook integration (easy to implement for outlook users)
contacts, companies and leads management is great both for sales purposes as well as for statistics
email categorization
marketing campaigns work great there (both professional and classic emails)

Puntos en contra

mobile app works good and it is fast but email preview is limited and attachments are missing there
office 365 integration is missing - then document management would be much easier
sometimes search tool works slowly
task management might work better (e.g create task for multiple users)

acceptable price and Outlook integration
Jan P.
  • Sector: Ingeniería civil

Satisfied customer

Revisado el 30/3/2022

Using the software for more that 6 years, with growing number of users and still happy with the product.

Puntos a favor

Most important is the seamless integration with MS Outlook, which is our main tool. We don't need another system to log in and to work with. It helps with integration and motivates users to work with the CRM system without troubles and helps keeping all the data and proceses tidy and up-to-date.

Puntos en contra

Sales statistics could be better. We use our own system.

Marco A.
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Perfect and seamless Office integration

Revisado el 3/10/2021

We have solved a big issue of archiving and linking all the business elements (documents, emails, contacts) that are very often linked to several different clients and suppliers, and simply recover all the data needed to evaluate complex business networks and development.

Puntos a favor

There are two features that are really fantastic; the first is the absolute integration with Outlook and office, which is seamless and intuitive, the second is the granular possibility to modify and add fields and steps in the various modules so the software can adapt perfectly to the business procedure of every company.

Puntos en contra

There are minus features that can be improved as the possibility to modify fields when they are displayed in lists.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Teamwork, Bitrix24 y Wrike

Razones para elegir eWay-CRM

Best overall performance and integration with Outlook

Razones para cambiar a eWay-CRM

We have tried all these products and eWay-CRM is absolutely more performant, less complicated to deploy and manage directly from Outlook the email, documents, and marketing. Time to deploy and instruct an employee to proficient use of the system is less than half in paragon with the tested software above.

Hello Marco,

thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]?

Milan P.
  • Sector: Maquinaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Amazing product

Revisado el 4/3/2022

We are tracking sales of ED machines. From leads mangement to the very end. Sales team can easy share all information, managers see how it continues.

Puntos a favor

eazy to use, the best value for money, Sales rep. like it, especialy a mobile version, which helps them to be up to date while the
y are on the business trips

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I haven't found anything like that

Dynamics 365 y Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razones para elegir eWay-CRM

Flores was too complicated, not 100% reliable, user simply hated to fill info in the complicated structure of it.

Razones para cambiar a eWay-CRM

easy to use, much cheaper, better functionality
Gerrit K.
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exactly what you need as Outlook user

Revisado el 28/3/2022

Very positive. Also a very helpful team behind.

Puntos a favor

Integration in outlook, real database behind, customizable for our needs

Puntos en contra

That it is necessary. Outlook should work like this out of the box.

Thomas G.
  • Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Perfekt Toll for Contact Management!

Revisado el 25/5/2022

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and very handy! perfekt integration to Outlook!

nothing!
Everthing is perfekt, also the Support for moving Database and implemantation

Ondrej H.

Great CRM System

Revisado el 6/5/2022

Puntos a favor

This CRM is completely implemented in your Outlook application, so you don't need to open any additional software...

Puntos en contra

System is little bit slower in some ways

Nick R.
  • Sector: Construcción

My eWay-CRM Review - A Great Experience

Revisado el 17/5/2021

First , the use of eWay-CRM youtube tutorial videos are both well structured and informative. They provide excellent means to explore and learn about key features of their program. If you run into an issue you can email a application customer service representative to resolve a simple navigation issue via an email reply or asked to be called for a in-person explanation. An Application CSR has responded to my email inquiries usually within 6 hours or the following morning. My usual Application Customer Service Representative or eWay-CRM's job title designation; "Customer Success Manager", [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a great resource to assist me in addressing new features or navigation issues. If you determine that you would like a in-person online remote access learning session, that may be scheduled. The fee for an in-person zoom learning session is reasonable.

The bottom line is that my investment in eWay's CRM has simplified my daily organizational activity and help me enhance my marketing efforts and grow TRI-WEH Restoration's business.

Puntos a favor

eWay-CRM provided complete and affordable turn key migration of my 2013 Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager database [Microsoft SQL server .bcm formatted database] to their CRM program. Most of their competitors did not.

The dashboard/display format for both Company and Contact information is complete and easy to change information fields. A photo field for each contact is displayed in both the laptop and phone App device. Having the photo integrated into the contact fields of my Apple iPhone App was very important in my decision to select eWay-CRM. Likewise, a key feature to be able to customize both the Company and Contact main dashboard/display view was important. Their software is very simple to both add and position the field on each page. For example on the main contact page I added a field to list the contacts' spouse and children plus a "general note field" to the right of the contact's name, company, physical address, email address etc.

After a 1/2 hour online training session with one of their Customer Success Representatives and with the help of their excellent youtube tutorial videos, I found the Marketing Campaign/Bulk email setup intuitive and relatively easy to complete. Simple metrics of the number of people who received a campaign/bulk email are provided plus mailing errors are placed in your email inbox at no additional charge.
Management reports to review members of your marketing/sales team activity are sufficient for my review.

Puntos en contra

Base on my current knowledge of the eWay-CRM software program, I have, to date, not found a method to link an email within my inbox to a one or more contacts other than the contact who sent me the message. I believe a feature where you can search for any contact within your database to attach a copy of this email message to their email history is of value. Currently, I copy and paste the "email text" within a journal entry for the contact that I want to record/link the email. This method involves several extra steps and is time consuming.

Sean K.
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

eWay-CRM user review

Revisado el 17/2/2021

Overall experience has been good, especially the ease of integration with my Outlook. Only negative experience has to do with the invoicing issues as outlined in the "Cons" section above.

Puntos a favor

It is well integrated with Outlook . As a result I don't have to worry about smooth and consistent synchronization with Outlook which was sometimes the case when using another CRM program.

Puntos en contra

Not much complaints with the program itself. However, I believe there is a lack of attention to detail with invoices. For example, was sent an invoice for trial period after being told it was free and we had to send multiple emails to have this addressed and charge reversed. Also when there was a simple mistake made of deleting a contact while trying to delete a note, was initially charged for 2 hrs labor to restore contact which seemed excessive (the charge was amended to 1hr labor after further inquiry).

Maximizer CRM

Ease of integration with Outlook

Hello Sean,

thank you for your positive feedback.

When it comes to the data restore, if you press Delete, we really delete the record from our database (we're not Facebook). It's gone. In order to restore something, our support engineer has to spend significant time to put it back for you. Frankly, I am happy to hear that they made it within an hour. It's not always that easy.

Also, eWay-CRM contains a Captcha recognition feature that's designed to prevent people from accidentally deleting their data. Everybody needs to retype a code to confirm their intention.

Regards

Team eWay-CRM

Jim B.
  • Sector: Seguros

Why eWay-CRM?

Revisado el 28/3/2022

eWay-CRM has done exactly what I had hoped/expected that a good program would accomplish for me in terms of organizing, retaining, recalling important contact data and information; it has improved my interaction with and efficient use of MS Outlook and Office, thereby smoothing my processes and routines; and I am looking for significant email marketing results to materialize from its optional marketing add-on.

Puntos a favor

Virtually limitless customization options, and normally easy to accomplish. I like the ability arrange the views according to my desired (economy of) placement. The Search and Bulk Change functions respond very rapidly. The ability to export contact data and notes, etc. is very attractive for HIPAA compliance and retention purposes. Ditto the ability to attach all kinds of interactions and documents to specific clients is excellent. And the price--is very reasonable for all the value, AND THE SUPERB TECH SUPPORT PROVIDED so cheerfully and rapidly!

Puntos en contra

I think that the email marketing templates' designs could be expanded and enhanced, and the actual customization tips/instructions could be expanded and in some cases more clear.

Bob S.
  • Sector: Servicios de información

eWay ... absolutely!

Revisado el 2/11/2021

eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

Puntos a favor

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

Puntos en contra

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Hello Bob,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Allen Z.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great system if you have ample time to spend communicating with eWay support

Revisado el 22/9/2020

eWay helped us to organize our contacts and prospects with in such a way where we can manage and track our recurring outreach to the clients.

Puntos a favor

Integration with Outlook making interaction with eWay similar to how one navigates Outlook. Most outlook plugins I use or had tried take a significant performance tall on Outlook, but eWay is barely noticeable after initial startup time. Once or twice a week eWay seems to be bringing outlook to a halt but Outlook restart remedies this situation.

If you have a simple "how to" or "why not working" question you can expect a relatively prompt (2 - 12 hour) response.

Puntos en contra

1. the tutorials and eWay admin configuration screens refer to the same modules and objects within eWay by different names make understanding of the explanations confusing.
2. eWay does not support a concept of working with your company's global, centralized and shared contract database that is supported by MS Exchange via shared public contact(s) folders. Thus, every contact change made by one eWay user has to synchronized to all other users's MS Exchange's personal contact folders.
3. If you are reaching out to eWay to have them set up of repair not-working functionality expect to sent week on sending and reseeding your emails asking eWay to give you at least any response.

Amir K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Familiarity - this really works the way you do (if you're over the age of 20!)

Revisado el 20/2/2021

Overall, we're pleased with the experience from both a user and customer service perspective although of late the latter may have dropped a bit. The fact that the product is being continually improved upon shows that the vendors are focused, vested and attentive.

Puntos a favor

It's not just that eWay-CRM sits on top of MS Outlook, there are many other add-ins that do that; its that it's been designed to work 'within' Outlook the way that most Outlook users 'think' and work that makes it so appealing for professionals of a certain age who grow up using Outlook 2007, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2016. It feels like 'home', renovated without spoiling the original 'wood floors and period features.

Puntos en contra

The lack of ability to provide its models and menus with alternative display names/headings is disappointing. The default names of "Deals" and "Projects" don't lend themselves well to certain categories of work or geographical preferences. For instance, we would prefer to use "Enquiries" instead of "Deals", and "Cases" instead of "Projects" in some circumstances.

Joe G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best Small Sales Office CRM Software.

Revisado el 24/1/2017

I own a small home based sales business with two employees including myself. Many years ago the company I worked for used ACT as their CRM software. As the national sales manager for that firm I was able to make it work but I had to learn to use Crystal Reports to properly mine the data we were gathering.

in 2006 when I left to open my own company and I kept ACT because that is what I was what I knew. But after several hard drive failures that cost me many days of downtime reloading and trouble shooting software I decided to move my CRM data to the cloud. At that point I started working with "Prophet" by Avidian. It worked great for me and was pretty inexpensive by comparison. 2 years ago Prophet converted it's database and wanted to charge me dollars to convert what little data I had. After being a customer for so many years I saw that $ dollar demand as an act of war and went back to using ACT. Again ACT works but it is clumsy for me to keep bouncing back and forth between two software packages ACT and Outlook.

Last year I started working with Eway. It is very similar to Prophet in that it is cloud based and Outlook integrated but Eway offers a FREE version that works wonderfully. The customer service and technical training is second to none and the software works GREAT! And while I am sure I will convert to the pay version before long the free version does everything that I need in a nice concise easy to understand package. I highly recommend this company for small or start up sales offices.

Puntos a favor

Does everything a small sales office needs in the free version. Very flexible and getting better all the time.

Puntos en contra

I needed a couple of hours on the phone with Eway to get the hang of what goes where and why but once I had that figured out implementation has been full steam ahead.

Karolis S.
  • Sector: Semiconductores
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

Revisado el 11/2/2021

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Puntos a favor

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Puntos en contra

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Michal T.

Rating 201 consulting

Revisado el 1/7/2021

At "eWay" we mainly deal with our business opportunities and then the whole management of our EU grant projects. As a consultancy agency with a focus on EU grants, we have hundreds of projects to manage and then monitor for several years to ensure the sustainability of the project. So CRM helps us in managing and most importantly in keeping track of the primary tasks and obligations that need to be followed according to the rules set out in the grant programme. eWay gives me a quick overview either from the perspective of our individual staff or from the perspective of our individual clients and projects.

Puntos a favor

What I like about "eWay" is the ability to customize the view, change individual fields and their groupings. Also saving views and quickly switching between them. Quickly moving columns and using filters. Possibilities to generate reports from tasks, diary or schedule for example invoicing, daily work done.

I like the technical support that responds quickly and professionally. The problem is usually fixed quickly and with the help of remote control of my PC.

Puntos en contra

The main thing that bothers me about working with "eWay" is the jamming of the whole system, including Outlook itself, when I need to filter for example a job when trying to create a new task or diary, etc.I have been provided with remote assistance several times, but despite efforts to resolve this issue, this error still occasionally manifests itself. It seems to me that the problem arises when outlook itself synchronizes my mail.

Hello Michal,

Thank you.

Team eWay-CRM

Karel S.
  • Sector: Dispositivos médicos

eWay review

Revisado el 4/8/2020

It is working as we need. Mostly eWay support team are faster than us :)

Puntos a favor

Adaptability by myself - for most edits I don't need contact support

Bugs from MS Outlook are transferred to CRM

Razones para elegir eWay-CRM

Individual solution cannot be easily upgraded to newer version

Software anterior

Price & simple adaptability
Natalja S.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

E-Way CRM - finally a CRM for Langmatz

Revisado el 19/2/2021

Main reason for using E-Way for my business are:
- Having a good structured and filterable clients/companies database (filtering by lots of criterias)
- Having a track of records for all activities done on different companies
- Being able to plan my further activities based on reports and statistics

Puntos a favor

- The ease of installation and integration with MS Outlook, the mobile app that automatically synchronizes with the database (when I save new companies/contacts on my desktop, the phonebook/call log on my phone is automatically updated - so I dont have to save new phone numbers in my phone manually).
- I like the email and daily activities (calls, events, notes) logging.
- Also, the ability to attribute different parameters to companies and contacts is good and then grouping/filtering based on given criterias helps a lot

Puntos en contra

Once, I managed to delete whole company instead of just deleting one contact - I did not know you need to open the contact in separate window - not just highlight/mark it in the company window. That would make things a bit faster and easier as a hint for future. However, the database is being backed up every night and all the data had been restored by support team the same day.

Eliot R.
  • Sector: Estudios de mercado

Great Software

Revisado el 7/5/2021

We use it to keep track of or customer interactions.
Improves customer relationships.

Puntos a favor

It works... all the time. Sounds like a basic, but contact software can often be flakey. This platform is very stable. Other positives, very easy to learn, runs fast, doesn't take a lot of key strokes to do most tasks.
Also, they are always updating it.

Puntos en contra

There are no major outages on how we use it.
Small things. Stronger custom reporting. I wish the Journal calendars were better integrated.

Helleni M.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Super Customer Service

Revisado el 22/1/2021

Top notch company. Everyone we dealt with was supportive, not pushy, knowledge and went over and beyond to help us make the most of the trial. Although I am still on the trial, I already know that we will be customers for a long time.

Puntos a favor

I evaluated numerous CRM tools for our small business. eWay-CRM I felt provided the best value out of all of them. Their customer support is exceptional! What I really enjoyed was their patience with us. They provided a free trial, reached out to us for support on multiple occasions. They really do want to make sure that this is the best tool for you. A lot of fabulous features at your finger tips.

Puntos en contra

Had some issues with install but nothing that they were not willing to help troubleshoot and resolve. I would consider this a minor con, but their support was wonderful!

Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 y HubSpot CRM

Razones para elegir eWay-CRM

Simple, yet robust, and ease of use

Software anterior

Zoho CRM, Dynamics 365 y HubSpot CRM

Razones para cambiar a eWay-CRM

Features, ease of use, customer support, and cost
Andre L.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

The best BCM replacement available

Revisado el 26/10/2021

I was hesitant to use eWay since I had never heard of them, but I made the move with the free version to test it and then to the premium version almost immediately because it really fills the needs for my business. The before and after sales support are beyond excellent. I know this sounds like a paid review, but it isn't, the service is just excellent and I have recommended it to other small business owners I know.

Puntos a favor

I especially appreciate the direct integration in Outlook. I replaced the discontinued Microsoft BCM software with eWay CRM and had I known about it earlier I would have changed earlier. eWay CRM is far better in many ways.

Puntos en contra

I have not really encountered any real cons, but I really wish they would implement a timer in the call history journal to make things a bit easier when tracking calls. The current method is fine, but a timer would make eWay CRM just about perfect for me.

Hello André,

thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback.

Maurus B.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Looking for a CRM as an Outlook integration? Look no further!

Revisado el 14/10/2019

Very easy to install and set-up. An unlimited, stand-alone version can be downloaded and installed for free. Try it! Perfect also for one-man business use, if you do not need the cloud.

Very easy to customize using Outlook integrated tools. Easy to administer.
Users were already productive and up to the task after a 2 hour in-house workshop.
Very flexibel and efficient, designed for smaller companies that do not have to and want to go through an endless project set-up, but are pragmatic and hands on.

If you need to integrate into a large server, network environment and security/compliance environment, maybe talk to the eWays first.

Puntos a favor

One of the smartest add-ins into Outlook, truly adding value to the most widespread, important groupware client and something Microsoft should have done longtime ago and failed.
It does what it should do. It is stable, integrates elegantly, is easy to customize, works through cloud sync and can be used offline. App is great as well. Service is very responsive.
It has an exceptional design for smaller organizations, our users love it. You only need one client - Outlook with eWay-CRM. Also, great value for money.

Puntos en contra

It only runs on Windows desktops, but supports Iphone and Android. We solved the problem on Apple desktop with Parallel Windows emulation. It works.

As a company and a user you need to understand the concept and limitations of an Outlook integrated solution vs a stand-alone, web-based solution. Understand this and if you can live with that, eWay-CRM is great.