252 opiniones

Booksy

Gestión de calendario móvil y programación de citas

4.7 /5 (252 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
252 opiniones
Lou S.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

All in one CRM like App

Revisado el 31/12/2018

My overall experience was a great experience and i will continue to use this app.

Puntos a favor

It acts like a CRM but a great scheduling app.

Puntos en contra

None everything is perfect and i would high recommend this to all my entrepreneurs.

Larissa L.

Wonderful app

Revisado el 25/9/2019

My overall experience is wonderful

Puntos a favor

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

Puntos en contra

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Crystal B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

No customer service

Revisado el 24/2/2021

Little to no customer. Terrible financial support.
WHEN and IF they send you a payout report, it's totally incorrect. No one from their development team can or just will not fix it. I have deposits in my account and I have no idea for which dates or services. Booksy owes me $97 still don't know when or if that was paid. Custom forms doesn't work. And still and again no one can or will fix it. It's bc more trouble than it's worth. App is always crashing.

Puntos a favor

Software is pretty self explanatory. Easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Custom forms doesn't work. Daily payouts sent a few days out of each month and are never accurate.
Customer service can only forward problems to the developers who never do anything.

Respuesta de Booksy Traducir a español

We are extremely sorry to hear about this, and even more sorry to disappoint a customer. We'd like to make sure that such mistakes don't happen again. Please reach out to us by email at [email protected] We want to hear all about your concerns and address them in the most suitable way. Your feedback makes us better.

Latoria S.

Perfect Assistant

Revisado el 25/9/2019

My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

Puntos a favor

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

Puntos en contra

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

Desiree A.

Great service

Revisado el 23/9/2019

besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

Puntos a favor

besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review
I can post reviews to my IG
Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG
I can post pictures to my profile

Puntos en contra

when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation.
the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing.
my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Michael W.

Independent Barber

Revisado el 30/9/2019

Excellent

Puntos a favor

Love Booksy since joining it has help me with marketing, scheduling, and keeping track of business transactions. I highly recommend it for anyone that is Up and coming Entrepreneurs and self employed individuals

Puntos en contra

More marketing ads added to software and more exposure clients reviews and ratings

Rachelle S.

Hairstylist Best Assistant

Revisado el 22/8/2019

Booksy has truly helped me with keeping up with my appointments. My clients are able to book faster. I can add new services and specials. I love all the FREE marketing tools that are used to help stylist.

Puntos a favor

The price, amazing customer support, user friendly, easy to use, all features are helpful for anyone owning a business.

Puntos en contra

In the beginning they didn't offered a payment option but now they do. I want them to work on it alil more.

Kelsey W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Gain and Retain is the name of the game!

Revisado el 21/4/2020

Puntos a favor

This is the most user friendly and useful booking app I’ve ever used. It makes it so easy to gain new clients while making your return clients feel just as special. With all of the customized emails and social media support it’s makes my job easier knowing my clients can always find me on any platform.

Puntos en contra

As some of the features are really cool like the boost. Making it where you can offer happy hours to fill your day faster. But at 30% for the clients first visit it can get a little spendy.

Janay R.

5 Star Rating

Revisado el 28/8/2019

Puntos a favor

How detailed you can make your services.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing that I dont like about this software.

Eduardo O.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Powerful tool and easy to use.

Revisado el 6/1/2020

Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Puntos a favor

Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

Puntos en contra

It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Chris D.

Booksy Review

Revisado el 4/10/2019

Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

Puntos a favor

But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Puntos en contra

Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Troy H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Its Hard to teach an old barber new tricks!

Revisado el 25/9/2019

I get people who look me up on booksy. People will find you and you will begin to develope a following after great reviews. People who move to las vegas are new to the Valley. They need a barber . They find me on Booksy. In thier area. Booksy pulls it up. Experience 2 to 3 people a week that i normally wouldnt have gotten if not for booksy. It truly pays for itself if you get just 1 new person a month from of Booksy.

Puntos a favor

It was Simple! The software was easy to maneuver around on my android. It frees my hands up and my time . Which is a valuable thing in the barber industry . Book and keep moving. Love.it.

Puntos en contra

This wouldn't fall under the category of dislike necessarily! But, it would be nice to have some picture or photo of what the person looks like. Walking into a busy shop. There have been times that person walks in the shop and I can not identify them. They sit. If I could have an IDEA or better idea of the person of their hair height and photo ..something. Uber does it. Technology takes away the personal connection. Late nights in my shop to open a barbershop door to whomever that booked on booksy. Let me see your face before i open the door to the shop. Or get into a strange vehicle for a ride home.. with a stranger... GETIT. MAKE IT MANDATORY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE ON 1ST VISITS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE...THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Chantelle H.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

Best Software

Revisado el 29/9/2019

I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

Puntos a favor

I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

Puntos en contra

I Have nothing negative to say.
Except for the gallery could be easier to use....
if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

Lisa M.

Dynamic Booking App

Revisado el 26/9/2019

I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

Puntos a favor

The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

Puntos en contra

The waiting list to connect to my bank.

Tracy F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

so easy in my day to day business

Revisado el 23/1/2020

I absolutely swear by it. keeps life organized and clients accountable

Puntos a favor

I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips.

Puntos en contra

sometimes, things disappear and we need to log out and log back in. but the glitches are getting better.

Crystal C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great for ones who work alone.

Revisado el 25/9/2019

My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

Puntos a favor

The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

Puntos en contra

I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Nick D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

Revisado el 20/9/2019

Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Puntos a favor

Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book.

Puntos en contra

I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

Kevin B.
  • Sector: Bellas artes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Great Booking System

Revisado el 7/10/2019

Puntos a favor

Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person

Puntos en contra

I would prefer staff to be able to be chosen then the staff's availability

Freddy P.

Best booking serving

Revisado el 20/9/2019

Never had a problem what so ever. Would like a few changes on certain things but I love booksy.

Puntos a favor

How convenient it is for both the public and myself.

Puntos en contra

No complaints. Never had a problem with it.

Denise P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great company to work with and excellent software scheduling program.

Revisado el 29/5/2017

Scheduling. I appreciate this software in that it incorporates resource rooms.

Puntos a favor

The layout is user-friendly and has many options and functionality. The help staff are always on top of inquiries and are very, very kind.

Puntos en contra

This software needs to implement an SMS calendar function integration (like Cronofy) to integrate with other calendars and automatically push reminders through to Gmail, etc. Also, the business app does not push reminders through of appointments. A user must hand-enter the appointment through the "add to calendar" link by re-opening the appointment after it has been scheduled and including details such as the name of the staff, etc., as well as who will be included on the appointment notification.

Chandra E.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good basic system

Revisado el 8/10/2019

Customer service had gone down hill but overall the system is pretty solid

Puntos a favor

Ease of use marketing too easy adjustments

Puntos en contra

Inability to retract unfair reviews and better customization to text marketing as well as web integration

Sadie G.

Best Booking Service!!

Revisado el 27/9/2019

My overall experience with booksy has been awesome! Their customer service is quick and has my satisfaction in their forefront.

Puntos a favor

There is no back-and-forth conversation with the clients that are wanting to book. They simply go on there, they look for my open spots, they find the service they want and the app tells them whether there is enough time on that day for That particular service. They request to book it, I confirm it, and email is sent to them… Or a text… And then they are booked! It is as easy and simple as that!

Puntos en contra

If I had to look for a “Con” I would say that sometimes the clients don’t realize that I have to confirm the appointment. I have had one person come in thinking that she had an appointment when she had requested it late the night before and I didn’t see it to confirm it or decline.

Josh W.

Best of the Best

Great

Puntos a favor

Great customer service that actually interact with you. Everything is always easy and taken care of. Booksy appreciate their customers and thats why i appreciate them. Highly recommend!

Puntos en contra

N/A nothing to complain about. Everything is awesome

Lafe A.

appointments made easy

Revisado el 30/9/2019

This has made appointment setting very easy for my clients and I dont have to do anything but look at my schedule each day.

Puntos a favor

very easy to use for both the business and the client

Puntos en contra

can be confusing to clients when multiple employees are taking appointments

Megan H.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Online Booking is the reason my business continues to grow!

Revisado el 25/9/2019

benefits include my clients finding other beauty services on the same app so they love finding their beauty pros in one spot! managing my appointments is effortless so I can focus behind the chair!

Puntos a favor

I love the customization available when booking clients and appointments(color coding, time variations) I also like the templates they have to share so easily on social platforms. I love the Booking integration on social channels and google maps and yelp and IG! App is highly functional and looks good too!

Puntos en contra

some of the ways things are worded can be slightly complex on the back end but thankfully they have an incredible support system in place!