348 opiniones

SurveyLegend

Plataforma de gestión de encuestas apta para dispositivos móviles

4.6 /5 (348 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
348 opiniones
Sara A.
Sector: Empleo y contratación
Traducir a español

Easier to use than bigger brands

Revisado el 19/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Highly comparable to Survey Monkey, but better bang for the buck!

- Drag and drop function
- The ability to add page break but stay within the same page

Puntos en contra

- Sometimes the drag function freezes while being moved up and down

Chris H.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
Traducir a español

Survey Legend is a great product and helped my small charity hugely

Revisado el 3/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I wanted to quickly engage with our customer, and Survey Legend was so easy to use that I created and launched a survey in a couple of days. I was able to tweak the questions in real time which was really helpful too.

Puntos a favor

The WYSIWYG design screen was easy to use, and the preview of the survey really helpful. The wide range of themes meant I could pick one that suited the impression I wanted to give.

Real time statistics on completion meant I could track the roll out of the survey and keep my fellow trustees up to date with progress.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to be able to use it for free for ever!

Sector: Investigación

Review as a student

Revisado el 7/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall it's a great site with an easy to navigate interface, not much more to say there

Puntos a favor

Compared to other form sites like google forms or Microsoft forms, I found this easier to use and had more features, I had to search a lot to find a survey maker site that offers pictured questions as Microsoft and google weren't offering it, I'm using the site for free as a student and I find that the features available is pretty good for no payment.

Puntos en contra

That there are simple things unavailable like the Opinion Scale which is usually free was unavailable and it prompted me to upgrade to pro, I found this a bit weird because on most, if not all sites this feature is usually free, I wouldn't have been shocked if the slider or even the picture format you had to pay for but seeing as there's a way to get the pro version for free even if it's only a week given I didn't make much of a fuss about it

Emin çetin H.
Sector: Administración gubernamental
Traducir a español

Practical and easy to use

Revisado el 3/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In general, I liked it and benefitting from it.

Puntos a favor

It is very practical and user friendly. Also, cost effective comparing with similar options.

Puntos en contra

Question types are limited and available questions are not customizable as well. For example, I want to insert a prioritization question, but I cannot do it with available tools. I have to compromise with my survey and ask such questions in different ways. Also designing sperate questions is also not available. For example, I have several likert-type questions but I have only a carousel-type of a design for all of them. I cannot see all the subquestions together in a table. Finally, I couldn't upload all or a part of my questions at once. I had to write them again.

Giselle K.
Sector: Hostelería
Traducir a español

Great trial and no trying to upgrade every minute like survey monkey

Revisado el 29/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Gettin dipstick existing clients views on change post covid

Puntos a favor

easy to use and could get help chat to help on questions

Puntos en contra

not sure how to use images yet and it was not easy to find out exact needed to look good
it will take a bit of practice and we only get 3 frees surveys

Jessica L.
Sector: Comercio minorista

Best Survey tool for companies

Revisado el 29/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am more than satisfied with their product and will use it again in the future! If you're looking for a way to engage people and make them more willing to answer a series of questions, don't look any further. SurveyLegend is the way to go. I have many positive feedbacks from people I've sent the survey to who were pleased by the design and how intuitive it was

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a tool that I could use to start a market research on the type of product i'm developping in my country. Regarding the current situation it was necessary for me that people take the time and enjoy answering my survey. I also needed a tool that would allow me to add pictures in it. The features SurveyLegend has to make the survey more appealing and intuitive are just perfect!

Puntos en contra

Maybe an automatic way of collecting emails without having to ask them as part of the survey would be a perfect addition to what you offer already

Vasiliki B.
Sector: Asuntos internacionales
Traducir a español

A quick and practical tool for creating high-quality surveys that really stand out

Revisado el 21/4/2020

Puntos a favor

I was introduced to Survey Legend by a friend after having tried without success quite a few similar products. I was quickly impressed by the practical layout and the fact that every step was explained thoroughly. What I like most about Survey Legend is that it doesn't have a limit of questions - instead, you can include as many questions as possible and design a personalized survey.

Puntos en contra

More backgrounds and a wider colour choice would be welcome.

Connor D.
Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

SO GOOD!!!

Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 24/3/2020

Puntos a favor

I like that it is easy to use. All you have to do is drag and drop. It gives you lots of features for free unlike others.

Puntos en contra

This is so good I do not have any cons at all!

Sector: Fuerzas armadas

Very pleased!!!!

Revisado el 26/3/2020

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use, the features (for example templates, types of questions, etc.) are plenty to make the surveys professional, and the overall site is very well thought out.

Puntos en contra

There could be small video tutorials, but this is more of a luxury than a necessity.

Leonardo S.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Revisado el 18/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It was easy to setup and very intuitive to use. The dashboard is simple and it offers lots of templates to create the survey.

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about SurveyLegend is that you can make a survey with pictures.

Puntos en contra

The trial version is limited and I was not able to test some of the features

Olivia K.
Traducir a español

I'm working on a school project on how students treat their e-waste

Revisado el 11/8/2018

Puntos a favor

There are several features that I really enjoyed while using it. Firstly, the designs all look really nice. There are many different themes to choose from and all of them look wonderful. I can also set a front page to introduce myself and my work before people start doing the survey. It has made my survey look classy and appealing for others to do. Secondly, it's very easy and simple to create and use. Just drag your favourite style of question into the survey and you can simply edit with ease. There are also quite a lot of question types to choose, so it gives my survey more variety and fun to complete. Thirdly, it allows me to have unlimited questions. I really like this feature as it offers me an opportunity to develop my questions in depth and provides me a convenient platform to create something more academic to support my school project. Overall, it's a great experience to use this and I'm satisfied with the quality of my work.

Puntos en contra

There are some features that I would like them to be included in the free version. Firstly, I think that the function of branching out is quite a common type of question and it would be great if I can use it. I have several questions that require this function, yet I was not able to use it for free so I had to change my plan. From this, I also hope that there is a function of labelling the questions in numbers so even if I couldn't use branching out, I can still ask my respondents to skip it themselves. Secondly, I hope that the results can be shown in an excel file, yet this feature is again only available in the pro version. I'm still a student and I don't have much money to afford this so if this feature is provided for me it would have been so much more efficient and convenient for me to analyse the data.

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed review, helping us and others really understand the value with SurveyLegend :)

Glad the quality of work was good and that you got a lot out of SurveyLegend, we are honored we could help.

All of your cons refer to features not being in the free plan and you being a student, but that's why we have a special price for student and educators see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/

We can't have a 100% free solution, if we did we would not be able to exist. That's why we take paid for professional features like the ones you mentioned. I hope my response makes things more clear and that the discounted price makes life easier for you and other students :)

Tanjin H.
Sector: Práctica médica
Traducir a español

Easiest to use and cheapest on the market for its value.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 7/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have only used it for one survey but I check the responses daily and the emails that let me know when responses have reached 5/10/etc. are also very helpful. Overall, it’s my favourite survey tool to use so far.

Puntos a favor

I really like all the data tools that are given to us and that there is an option to export and share the data in various formats. All the information on the individual responses are very helpful. The survey itself is also very customisable so you can personalise as much or as less as you’d like!

Puntos en contra

The only suggestion I would have is that it could provide with an estimated time taken or average time taken to the users before they take it. Or give the survey creator the option to show those times.

Hi Tanjin,

Big thanks for your great review, we are really honored to have amazing members like you :)

We do our best to offer an easy to use yet powerful solution with a competitive price.

Débora R.
Sector: Servicios medioambientales
Traducir a español

A big help for my thesis

Revisado el 13/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I found it really easy to use and very complete with a lot of options. Will be using it in the future

Puntos a favor

I have tried lots of platforms for surveys but none of them wore good enough for my study, so I did a google search for the best survey platforms and SurveyLegend was in one of the top spots! It was free so I tried it. BEST. DECISION. EVER. I LOVE how aesthetic it is, the diversity of options for every tip of question, and specialy the way it analysis the results. I can really see myself using this software for future studies!

Puntos en contra

What I found kind of bad about the software was the fact that, in order to see the results from your survey you need to pay. Maybe have another way to get the results without paying or let the costumers know they will have to pay before they apply the survey, because for a student like me its not easy to have extra money for this kinds of stuff.

Hi Debora,

Thanks for the great review, we love you back :) The free solution has data limitations and one of them is not being able to export the raw data. This we state on our pricing pages and our feature page, you must have missed them. Please see www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and www.surveylegend.com/features/.

We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher.

We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the monthly fee is something you can afford, let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/

Clare N.
Sector: Edición
Traducir a español

Great interface but useful features only available with upgrades

Revisado el 25/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use the system to send out voting forms for my magazine's awards ceremony and track the results.

Puntos a favor

The design and user-friendliness of creating the survey is great - very simple to understand and easy to put together.

Puntos en contra

Some of the functionalities which could have been free, such as a thank you page and adding links into the survey, are only available with upgrades. Also I would have appreciated an integrated email/message send system within the platform so that I could email out the survey and then send reminders to those who haven't answered automatically, rather than having to keep track of respondents manually.

Hi Clare,

Thanks for the review, we do our best to offer as much as we can for free but we are not Google :) meaning we don't sell ads or track your data to provide better ads.

We sell our software and do our best to provide live support and amazing ease of use, and in the end, we hope that our members that need the premium features consider paying as the world still requires money for us to live and to be able to offer our services. The same way as you and others need to bill for your services at some point we also must do so.

Thanks for being a member of SurveyLegend, we are honored to have you as members bee it free or paid. But please don't forget we have costs :)

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Ray K.
Sector: Diseño
Traducir a español

Best survey software I've ever used

Revisado el 20/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to use, great customer service, and helped me achieve my small business goals!

Puntos a favor

I am a user experience designer and small business owner. I love how SurveyLegend combines ease of use with beautiful aesthetics. This is a survey I actually enjoyed creating and wanted to put in front of my customers. I needed a survey that customers could rank their favorite products (with photos) and SurveyLegend was exactly what I was looking for. Not to mention, their customer service team rocks! Every question I fielded was answered by their gurus. I will definitely be using their service again. Thank you SureyLegend for building an incredible product.

Puntos en contra

I only send about 1 survey every 3 months so an option to pay based on number of surveys sent in a year (or maybe a survey package) instead of a subscription would be helpful for my small business.

Hi Ray,

WOW! Your review made us all smile here at SurveyLegend. Glad to hear you found our solution easy to use and helpful, nice that you use the picture ranked question type, it's really an engaging question type and makes surveys, forms and polls look much more modern and fun.

Ray, we do have monthly plans, and you can downgrade whenever you're done, even during month one. Go to this page www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and above the plans you have two buttons, one is yearly and one is monthly, click on the monthly button to get the monthly prices.

Thanks once again for the great review we are honored to have amazing members like yourself.

Traducir a español

Useful for Collecting Feedback!

Revisado el 11/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, my experience with SurveyLegend has been pretty positive. I think that it serves its role and is a good alternative to services such as SurveyMonkey, which are pricier and just not an option for many individuals. I like the creative control that is given to the users on SurveyLegend, as I am able to change around colors and logos to make the surveys more personalized. I would reccomend to others to check it out if they're looking for something like this!

Puntos a favor

SurveyLegend has been really great for collecting feedback! Where it be for collecting feedback from students, teachers, or colleagues, we have been able to get general ideas of how well our projects have been doing throughout the schools. This allows us to see how other people feel about the things that have been implemented and when we know that something has not been received well, we are able to take the criticism to create improvements.

Puntos en contra

What I like the least about SurveyLegend is that there is a limitation placed with only ten questions that are able to be asked. As a result, we are not able to go past the ten questions limit without having to pay for a subscription. As someone who works in a school and can't get a subscription that's very expensive, I am required to create multiple surveys so that I am under the limitations. This can be very inconvenient at times and I hope that the ten-question limit is increased.

Hi, secret reviewer :)

Thanks for the great review but I must say we are surprised that you only could add 10 questions, this is not a limit we have, with us you can add unlimited amounts of questions.

I suspect you must have missed something during the creation. See what can be used with a free plan here www.surveylegend.com/features/

Next time please chat with our support team, they will help.

Kelsey C.
Traducir a español

I am loving the fun functionality of this!

Revisado el 7/6/2018

Puntos a favor

It is very intuitive offering drag and drop style design features. This product has such vibrant personality, I felt it could help in addressing the dry survey overload many folks experience that doesn't encourage deep engagement in the topic. While being funky and colorful, Survey Legend still offers professional evaluation options, making it a holistic survey platform~!

Puntos en contra

Hmmmm... There really isn't anything that I don't like so far. I would have loved to have access right away to a free trial of full functionality to truly understand the platform's value right away. I think that would be strategic -- to offer 1 initial survey attempt at full capability and then require payment (or offer the option to submit reviews for extra time). Without this option it's difficult to get the whole picture perspective.

Hi Kelsey,

Thanks for the great review, I hope others see your review :) We are glad you like our approach to survey, form and poll creation.

We put a lot of time and energy on making sure our solution stays easy to use yet powerful and never ever becomes boring hehe.

We prefer offering a forever free account and if paid features are needed we offer 3 paid plans that you can choose.

We have a lot of members enjoying the forever free plan and we don't plan on changing it :) But thanks for your feedback.

Traducir a español

It is a great platform to create your survey forms and analyze the results.

Revisado el 29/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My survey went well. People appreciated about the form which I created for them. These software are very useful for students and researchers.

Puntos a favor

I was looking for the image choice option which I failed to find in any other application. Image choices are the best for interactive forms.

Puntos en contra

I liked every bit of this software but I failed to add more images which is in paid version. You need to add more functions to your free version part.

Hi,
Thanks for your great review. Glad to hear your respondents appreciated the great looking surveys :)

We try to give as much for free as we can, but we also need to have paid features.

When you upload images to our platform it takes space, space costs. In the free plan we allow 6 images for you to upload, adding a cost for us that we take, for you to be able to use our solution even as a free member.

More than 6 & the cost starts to be too much for us to handle on a big scale. We have millions of users & many of them are free, now the 6 images can be multiplied by the amount of free user we have & suddenly the cost of hosting increases dramatically.

I hope my explanation is good enough for why we can't offer unlimited upload of images :) Hope to see you & other amazing member use SurveyLegend for free or as paid.

It's important to remember, that we are grateful for all our members, free or paid, you're all part of the SurveyLegend family :)

BR,
SurveyLegend

Anikah M.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
Traducir a español

SurveyLegend as a great platform

Revisado el 19/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My experience was very fruitful as I was able to design my questionnaire in a professional manner at the same time learning new aspects which I can include in my assignments as well as during exams.

Puntos a favor

This software was very user friendly. Should you feel lost, various options were available to learn how to use the different components available.

Puntos en contra

The main problem I had with this software is that you could not interlink questions. On another note, if users were not eligible to take the questionnaire, there was no way they could skip the rest of the questions straight to submit without having to go through the other questions.

Hi Anikah,

Thanks for the review, you seem to have missed our logic and branching feature see link here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/survey-logic/

You can use logic to send the respondents to the thank you page (an exit page) if they aren't the correct candidate.

Our support is always here to help, next time please ask and our support legends will assist :)

Bastian G.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

Fancy survey platform which could lower the entry barrier

Revisado el 15/12/2018

Puntos a favor

The user interface is really likable. It really tries to minimize the mental burden during the creation process of new surveys. Also, the detailed listing of the different plans is quite helpful.

Puntos en contra

When it comes to inserting logic for conditional questions, the user interface again tries to ease the process with a graphical flow. However, I found the expressiveness of this logic quite limited. I am not quite sure, though, if this stems from my lack of experience with this tool or if this a real flaw.

The biggest struggle I had with this tool was to find out which features would ultimately be useful and thus justify an license upgrade. Ideally, Surveylegend would offer a fully-featured demo version with limited results export or limited usage duration.

Hi Bastian,
Thanks for the great review, we work hard on offering an easy to use yet powerful survey, form and poll solution.

The logic flow is easy to use but it's limited if you have a free account, the system informs you if you exceeded the features of the free plan.

Thanks once again for your feedback, it always listen to our legendary members and act :)

Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Review of Survey Legend

Revisado el 7/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall good. But it shouldn't let you add an option for "Other" if it won't let you view the answers.

Puntos a favor

I like the easy to move, easy to add boxes for each survey question. It's very easy to select which type of survey question it is, upload images, and move questions around.

Puntos en contra

Deceptive tactics. There multiple choice option of "Other", which lets the survey-taker type in their own answer. Using the free version, I was able to add this in to a multiple choice question. But when I go now to view the responses, SurveyLegend tells me I can't view the individual responses without upgrading to a paid plan. NOW they tell me, after I've already sent out the survey to everyone. It allowed me to create an option for comments but won't let me view them. So now I have to email all my co-workers and ask them if they submitted a comment in "Other" and to just email it to me. Embarrassing.

Hi fellow Legend,

Your review is appreciated, yes you can view all data in Live analytics, but other is hard to incorporate into the 'Live analytics' so it looked good and is usable. We move that to individual responses view and that view is not free. We explain about the other option and that it will not show in 'Live analytics', see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/enable-other-choice/

We hope that using the survey solution, collecting all data and saving a lot of time is good enough to consider to upgrade. We do have monthly plans and you can upgrade and downgrade, this way only pay for one month and no more.

Stay legendary, enjoy your week and weekend.

Mohd A.
Traducir a español

Very nice survey platform!

Revisado el 23/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

SurveyLegend give better experiences for me in helping me doing my research. So I do recommended students who need to do some survey on their research/thesis to use this platform because another platform strictly limited your question and respondents in free package. Besides, this platform will help you to reduce your expenses since they are kind enough to give Pro package for 3 weeks and you just need to write some review.

Puntos a favor

I do like the survey legend because at the welcome page you can attach an image. Another platform does not provide me with this feature.

Puntos en contra

Another platform provide user to see result on individual respond even though you cannot export it. So, I do like to have this feature even I am not export the result. Overall, the starter package is very good unless the features for see all individual result.

Hi Mohd,

Thanks for the great review glad to hear we could help you during your research.

We do our best in helping even if you can't afford to pay, that's why we provide a one time option where you give an honest review and in return, you get a one week upgrade to the Pro plan.

Thanks once again we do appreciate it.

Georgios-michalis P.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
Traducir a español

A great, all around survey creation & management software, even by staying free

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 13/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

SurveyLegend allowed me to create an incredible customer survey research, which was at around 80% how I wanted it to be due to (normal) limitations of the free version.

Puntos a favor

- Far superior to free alternatives (ex. Google Forms) in terms of customization
- Lot's of sleek designs to use, even with the free version
- A handful of different question choices

Puntos en contra

- Lots of limits for the free version (ex. can't extract data, can't see lots of individual responses)
- Pro version has lots of limitations for a purchased version
- Better paid versions are somewhat expensive

Martín F.
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados

Great survey manager

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 6/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Good experience, but I might go back to other survey managers.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to construct new surveys, and to manage the answers you get from participants.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that it took me a while to learn how to use it, because it is less straightforward and easy to use than other softwares.

Angie B.
Sector: Artes escénicas
Traducir a español

SurveyLegend is beautiful in its simnplicity

Revisado el 11/8/2019

Great!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to build a survey and have it up and running in minutes.

Puntos en contra

I am using the free version - and had I known I'd need to upgrade to see text field answers I may have chosen other software.

Hi Angie,
Thanks for the review, we do appreciate it. Glad you like our ease of us :)

We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the low monthly fee of $19 is something you can afford. But let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/ so instead of $19 it's now $15 :)