466 opiniones

SurveyLegend

Plataforma de gestión de encuestas apta para dispositivos móviles

4.6 /5 (466 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
466 opiniones
Maria alejandra S.
  • Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

Me encanta

Revisado el 14/7/2020

Fue excelente, de facil manejo y me encanta que me muestra los resultados de inmediato

Puntos a favor

Estaba necesitando una herramienta de facil uso y esta en una tarde pude configurar todo. Muchas gracias

Puntos en contra

Que no puedo condicionar las preguntas, queria colocar si su respuesta es Si.... haga... y si es no... haga

y no lo logre

• Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Software de diseño atractivo y entrega de completo análisis

Revisado el 14/10/2020

Estoy recién comenzando, pero creo que tiene mucho potencial.

Puntos a favor

Me gusta el look and feel y la entrega completa de análisis.

Puntos en contra

No lo encuentro tan amigable en la implementación

Sara A.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Easier to use than bigger brands

Revisado el 19/12/2019

Highly comparable to Survey Monkey, but better bang for the buck!

- Drag and drop function
- The ability to add page break but stay within the same page

Puntos en contra

- Sometimes the drag function freezes while being moved up and down

Faiza M.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

What an Incredible Software!

Revisado el 11/3/2021

My overall experience with me and my team had been great. We were all able to log in and work in real time and see the improvements. The whole interface is very sleek and the survey came looking out very beautiful.

Puntos a favor

So I have been using the free trial daily and it was by far the best survey software I've used ever! It is so easy to navigate and create surveys. It is also very easily accessible for the participants to access the survey. I like that I can take the link and embed it into my social medias making it easy to market the software.

Puntos en contra

Everything is great! If I had to pick anything to improve it would be to have a little bit more freedom to design the survey aesthetics ourselves. For scientific surveys it would be great if there was an option for people who did not consent so it can take them out of the survey.

• Sector: Investigación

Review as a student

Revisado el 7/5/2020

Overall it's a great site with an easy to navigate interface, not much more to say there

Puntos a favor

Compared to other form sites like google forms or Microsoft forms, I found this easier to use and had more features, I had to search a lot to find a survey maker site that offers pictured questions as Microsoft and google weren't offering it, I'm using the site for free as a student and I find that the features available is pretty good for no payment.

Puntos en contra

That there are simple things unavailable like the Opinion Scale which is usually free was unavailable and it prompted me to upgrade to pro, I found this a bit weird because on most, if not all sites this feature is usually free, I wouldn't have been shocked if the slider or even the picture format you had to pay for but seeing as there's a way to get the pro version for free even if it's only a week given I didn't make much of a fuss about it

Margherita M.
  • Sector: Sector textil
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool to get great feedbacks

Revisado el 4/2/2021

I used it to gather feedback on reports that we send out to the organization on a weekly basis to understand how to better serve the users of this information. I had a very good experience since the software was very quick and easy to use and set up and offered a wide range of question options.

Puntos a favor

I liked that it's really easy and quick to set up a survey and there are so many different types of questions you can ask. Especially the opportunity to add pictures makes it really relevant for any kind of application. Also the way that the results are visualized is great and helpful also during presentation of the results.

Puntos en contra

For the usage that I made of it, I would have preferred that the surveys that were not completed would not have shown in the results. And my second improvement point would be the visualization of the "rating sentences" is not as great as the others. It would be best if it was more visual. And another great addition could be to show the results live and have the opportunity to use the software during presentations.

Emin çetin H.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Practical and easy to use

Revisado el 3/4/2020

In general, I liked it and benefitting from it.

Puntos a favor

It is very practical and user friendly. Also, cost effective comparing with similar options.

Puntos en contra

Question types are limited and available questions are not customizable as well. For example, I want to insert a prioritization question, but I cannot do it with available tools. I have to compromise with my survey and ask such questions in different ways. Also designing sperate questions is also not available. For example, I have several likert-type questions but I have only a carousel-type of a design for all of them. I cannot see all the subquestions together in a table. Finally, I couldn't upload all or a part of my questions at once. I had to write them again.

Luisa P.
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Loved easiness to create and share a survey

Revisado el 26/2/2021

Very well experience, similar to others i have used but easier and better design on surveys.

Puntos a favor

Loved it only took me 5 minutes to create a very beautiful survey that i could easily share with my colleagues, and that i could review the feedback instantly. Would definetly recommend.

Puntos en contra

I don't like very much that i have to pay to download the results in excel file

May D.
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

Easy navigation

Revisado el 17/3/2021

I was able to launch a survey for our company at a snap with no difficulties on registration and can also provide analyzation for provided answer surveys which can also be extracted from the site. Would definitely recommend to other colleague.

Puntos a favor

I can easily create surveys, functionality and design features are very user friendly. It can also accommodate 1000 survey respondents and has no limit on the survey questions.

Puntos en contra

There's a limitation on viewing the Individual Responses, on first week I was able to view all, however, after a couple of days its already locked.

Amanda B.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Finally an Nice Looking Survey with lots of options!

Revisado el 13/2/2021

Great! Highly customizable :)

Puntos a favor

First I love the aesthetic and customizable features. With a design background, it was important to me to find software that would make a survey appealing for participants. I have heard great feedback. People love the design and interactivity of the questions.

Puntos en contra

I am using this for a short school project and I would love to export the data to learn how that looks to inform me if this will be the right tool for me to use in PHD research. However it does not export in the trial version. I can't justify paying for such a short project (under one month) while I have such a low income.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Free survey for use by small charity

Revisado el 25/1/2021

For a small charity doing its first staff survey ,we needed a quick and user friendly platform that was also free (due to limited budgets in the pandemic) - this ticked all the boxes for us.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, great layouts and free options

Puntos en contra

Would have loved to be able to brand it for free and to have ranking option

Sanya S.
  • Sector: Productos químicos
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

First Time User Review

Revisado el 8/3/2021

Very Good

Puntos a favor

Good features like multiple text boxes
Easy to prepare surveys using drag and drop

Puntos en contra

Need more features and options like follow up questions based on previously answered questions

Olivia K.

• Asistencia al cliente

I'm working on a school project on how students treat their e-waste

Revisado el 11/8/2018

Puntos a favor

There are several features that I really enjoyed while using it. Firstly, the designs all look really nice. There are many different themes to choose from and all of them look wonderful. I can also set a front page to introduce myself and my work before people start doing the survey. It has made my survey look classy and appealing for others to do. Secondly, it's very easy and simple to create and use. Just drag your favourite style of question into the survey and you can simply edit with ease. There are also quite a lot of question types to choose, so it gives my survey more variety and fun to complete. Thirdly, it allows me to have unlimited questions. I really like this feature as it offers me an opportunity to develop my questions in depth and provides me a convenient platform to create something more academic to support my school project. Overall, it's a great experience to use this and I'm satisfied with the quality of my work.

Puntos en contra

There are some features that I would like them to be included in the free version. Firstly, I think that the function of branching out is quite a common type of question and it would be great if I can use it. I have several questions that require this function, yet I was not able to use it for free so I had to change my plan. From this, I also hope that there is a function of labelling the questions in numbers so even if I couldn't use branching out, I can still ask my respondents to skip it themselves. Secondly, I hope that the results can be shown in an excel file, yet this feature is again only available in the pro version. I'm still a student and I don't have much money to afford this so if this feature is provided for me it would have been so much more efficient and convenient for me to analyse the data.

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed review, helping us and others really understand the value with SurveyLegend :)

Glad the quality of work was good and that you got a lot out of SurveyLegend, we are honored we could help.

All of your cons refer to features not being in the free plan and you being a student, but that's why we have a special price for student and educators see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/

We can't have a 100% free solution, if we did we would not be able to exist. That's why we take paid for professional features like the ones you mentioned. I hope my response makes things more clear and that the discounted price makes life easier for you and other students :)

Jack G.
  • Sector: Política pública
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A Great Alternative

Revisado el 2/3/2021

SurveyLegend seems like a great resource for my work committee to use for surveying our membership. Based on my experience running a test survey so far, I'll likely recommend the platform for the cost savings it offers over its competitors.

Puntos a favor

First of all, this product is a great, cheaper alternative to more expensive platforms out there. The drag-and-drop features are great, and the site layout makes it very easy to create and review surveys. The steps to design and publish are very easy as well.

Puntos en contra

For some reason, extra clicks are required to enter text while designing the survey. The free version (of course) lacks many features, but one of them seems to include reviewing any survey responses longer than a sentence or so. Many of the backgrounds and font choices are a bit amateur-ish as well, but it may just be an issue with the free version, again.

Tanjin H.
  • Sector: Práctica médica
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easiest to use and cheapest on the market for its value.

Revisado el 7/11/2019

I have only used it for one survey but I check the responses daily and the emails that let me know when responses have reached 5/10/etc. are also very helpful. Overall, it’s my favourite survey tool to use so far.

Puntos a favor

I really like all the data tools that are given to us and that there is an option to export and share the data in various formats. All the information on the individual responses are very helpful. The survey itself is also very customisable so you can personalise as much or as less as you’d like!

Puntos en contra

The only suggestion I would have is that it could provide with an estimated time taken or average time taken to the users before they take it. Or give the survey creator the option to show those times.

Hi Tanjin,

Big thanks for your great review, we are really honored to have amazing members like you :)

We do our best to offer an easy to use yet powerful solution with a competitive price.

Débora R.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A big help for my thesis

Revisado el 13/6/2019

I found it really easy to use and very complete with a lot of options. Will be using it in the future

Puntos a favor

I have tried lots of platforms for surveys but none of them wore good enough for my study, so I did a google search for the best survey platforms and SurveyLegend was in one of the top spots! It was free so I tried it. BEST. DECISION. EVER. I LOVE how aesthetic it is, the diversity of options for every tip of question, and specialy the way it analysis the results. I can really see myself using this software for future studies!

Puntos en contra

What I found kind of bad about the software was the fact that, in order to see the results from your survey you need to pay. Maybe have another way to get the results without paying or let the costumers know they will have to pay before they apply the survey, because for a student like me its not easy to have extra money for this kinds of stuff.

Hi Debora,

Thanks for the great review, we love you back :) The free solution has data limitations and one of them is not being able to export the raw data. This we state on our pricing pages and our feature page, you must have missed them. Please see www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and www.surveylegend.com/features/.

We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher.

We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the monthly fee is something you can afford, let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/

Clare N.
  • Sector: Edición
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Great interface but useful features only available with upgrades

Revisado el 25/10/2019

I use the system to send out voting forms for my magazine's awards ceremony and track the results.

Puntos a favor

The design and user-friendliness of creating the survey is great - very simple to understand and easy to put together.

Puntos en contra

Some of the functionalities which could have been free, such as a thank you page and adding links into the survey, are only available with upgrades. Also I would have appreciated an integrated email/message send system within the platform so that I could email out the survey and then send reminders to those who haven't answered automatically, rather than having to keep track of respondents manually.

Hi Clare,

Thanks for the review, we do our best to offer as much as we can for free but we are not Google :) meaning we don't sell ads or track your data to provide better ads.

We sell our software and do our best to provide live support and amazing ease of use, and in the end, we hope that our members that need the premium features consider paying as the world still requires money for us to live and to be able to offer our services. The same way as you and others need to bill for your services at some point we also must do so.

Thanks for being a member of SurveyLegend, we are honored to have you as members bee it free or paid. But please don't forget we have costs :)

Ray K.
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best survey software I've ever used

Revisado el 20/9/2019

Easy to use, great customer service, and helped me achieve my small business goals!

Puntos a favor

I am a user experience designer and small business owner. I love how SurveyLegend combines ease of use with beautiful aesthetics. This is a survey I actually enjoyed creating and wanted to put in front of my customers. I needed a survey that customers could rank their favorite products (with photos) and SurveyLegend was exactly what I was looking for. Not to mention, their customer service team rocks! Every question I fielded was answered by their gurus. I will definitely be using their service again. Thank you SureyLegend for building an incredible product.

Puntos en contra

I only send about 1 survey every 3 months so an option to pay based on number of surveys sent in a year (or maybe a survey package) instead of a subscription would be helpful for my small business.

Hi Ray,

WOW! Your review made us all smile here at SurveyLegend. Glad to hear you found our solution easy to use and helpful, nice that you use the picture ranked question type, it's really an engaging question type and makes surveys, forms and polls look much more modern and fun.

Ray, we do have monthly plans, and you can downgrade whenever you're done, even during month one. Go to this page www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and above the plans you have two buttons, one is yearly and one is monthly, click on the monthly button to get the monthly prices.

Thanks once again for the great review we are honored to have amazing members like yourself.

• Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Useful for Collecting Feedback!

Revisado el 11/8/2019

Overall, my experience with SurveyLegend has been pretty positive. I think that it serves its role and is a good alternative to services such as SurveyMonkey, which are pricier and just not an option for many individuals. I like the creative control that is given to the users on SurveyLegend, as I am able to change around colors and logos to make the surveys more personalized. I would reccomend to others to check it out if they're looking for something like this!

Puntos a favor

SurveyLegend has been really great for collecting feedback! Where it be for collecting feedback from students, teachers, or colleagues, we have been able to get general ideas of how well our projects have been doing throughout the schools. This allows us to see how other people feel about the things that have been implemented and when we know that something has not been received well, we are able to take the criticism to create improvements.

Puntos en contra

What I like the least about SurveyLegend is that there is a limitation placed with only ten questions that are able to be asked. As a result, we are not able to go past the ten questions limit without having to pay for a subscription. As someone who works in a school and can't get a subscription that's very expensive, I am required to create multiple surveys so that I am under the limitations. This can be very inconvenient at times and I hope that the ten-question limit is increased.

Hi, secret reviewer :)

Thanks for the great review but I must say we are surprised that you only could add 10 questions, this is not a limit we have, with us you can add unlimited amounts of questions.

I suspect you must have missed something during the creation. See what can be used with a free plan here www.surveylegend.com/features/

Next time please chat with our support team, they will help.

Kelsey C.

• Asistencia al cliente

I am loving the fun functionality of this!

Revisado el 7/6/2018

Puntos a favor

It is very intuitive offering drag and drop style design features. This product has such vibrant personality, I felt it could help in addressing the dry survey overload many folks experience that doesn't encourage deep engagement in the topic. While being funky and colorful, Survey Legend still offers professional evaluation options, making it a holistic survey platform~!

Puntos en contra

Hmmmm... There really isn't anything that I don't like so far. I would have loved to have access right away to a free trial of full functionality to truly understand the platform's value right away. I think that would be strategic -- to offer 1 initial survey attempt at full capability and then require payment (or offer the option to submit reviews for extra time). Without this option it's difficult to get the whole picture perspective.

Hi Kelsey,

Thanks for the great review, I hope others see your review :) We are glad you like our approach to survey, form and poll creation.

We put a lot of time and energy on making sure our solution stays easy to use yet powerful and never ever becomes boring hehe.

We prefer offering a forever free account and if paid features are needed we offer 3 paid plans that you can choose.

We have a lot of members enjoying the forever free plan and we don't plan on changing it :) But thanks for your feedback.

Chris H.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Survey Legend is a great product and helped my small charity hugely

Revisado el 3/6/2020

I wanted to quickly engage with our customer, and Survey Legend was so easy to use that I created and launched a survey in a couple of days. I was able to tweak the questions in real time which was really helpful too.

Puntos a favor

The WYSIWYG design screen was easy to use, and the preview of the survey really helpful. The wide range of themes meant I could pick one that suited the impression I wanted to give.

Real time statistics on completion meant I could track the roll out of the survey and keep my fellow trustees up to date with progress.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to be able to use it for free for ever!

Ritika B.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Instant Quality Survey Form

Revisado el 14/12/2020

Overall, It is an amazing app if you have to make survey forms again and again, than only you should buy it otherwise you can use the free one as It provides all the basic option for a good survey form. FOrm me it was a great investment as it worked very well and provided everything for a quality survey.

Puntos a favor

I have to do surveys now and then to get the opinion of my colleagues. Survey Legends helps me to make interactive and fun survey forms which provide precise and in-depth analysis of the survey. It has a lot of features to customize every bit of survey forms, which helps me to make it accurately according to my needs.

Puntos en contra

The free version is very restricted and does not have a lot of features. And you can use it for only 3 times. on the other hand paid version is very useful and feature packed.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

It is a great platform to create your survey forms and analyze the results.

Revisado el 29/6/2018

My survey went well. People appreciated about the form which I created for them. These software are very useful for students and researchers.

Puntos a favor

I was looking for the image choice option which I failed to find in any other application. Image choices are the best for interactive forms.

Puntos en contra

I liked every bit of this software but I failed to add more images which is in paid version. You need to add more functions to your free version part.

Hi,
Thanks for your great review. Glad to hear your respondents appreciated the great looking surveys :)

We try to give as much for free as we can, but we also need to have paid features.

When you upload images to our platform it takes space, space costs. In the free plan we allow 6 images for you to upload, adding a cost for us that we take, for you to be able to use our solution even as a free member.

More than 6 & the cost starts to be too much for us to handle on a big scale. We have millions of users & many of them are free, now the 6 images can be multiplied by the amount of free user we have & suddenly the cost of hosting increases dramatically.

I hope my explanation is good enough for why we can't offer unlimited upload of images :) Hope to see you & other amazing member use SurveyLegend for free or as paid.

It's important to remember, that we are grateful for all our members, free or paid, you're all part of the SurveyLegend family :)

BR,
SurveyLegend

Anikah M.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

SurveyLegend as a great platform

Revisado el 19/11/2019

My experience was very fruitful as I was able to design my questionnaire in a professional manner at the same time learning new aspects which I can include in my assignments as well as during exams.

Puntos a favor

This software was very user friendly. Should you feel lost, various options were available to learn how to use the different components available.

Puntos en contra

The main problem I had with this software is that you could not interlink questions. On another note, if users were not eligible to take the questionnaire, there was no way they could skip the rest of the questions straight to submit without having to go through the other questions.

Hi Anikah,

Thanks for the review, you seem to have missed our logic and branching feature see link here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/survey-logic/

You can use logic to send the respondents to the thank you page (an exit page) if they aren't the correct candidate.

Our support is always here to help, next time please ask and our support legends will assist :)

Giselle K.
  • Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great trial and no trying to upgrade every minute like survey monkey

Revisado el 29/4/2020

Gettin dipstick existing clients views on change post covid

Puntos a favor

easy to use and could get help chat to help on questions

Puntos en contra

not sure how to use images yet and it was not easy to find out exact needed to look good
it will take a bit of practice and we only get 3 frees surveys