SurveyLegend

Plataforma de gestión de encuestas apta para dispositivos móviles

4.6/5 (241 opiniones)
Olivia K.
Traducir con Google

I'm working on a school project on how students treat their e-waste

Revisado el 11/8/2018

Puntos a favor

There are several features that I really enjoyed while using it. Firstly, the designs all look really nice. There are many different themes to choose from and all of them look wonderful. I can also set a front page to introduce myself and my work before people start doing the survey. It has made my survey look classy and appealing for others to do. Secondly, it's very easy and simple to create and use. Just drag your favourite style of question into the survey and you can simply edit with ease. There are also quite a lot of question types to choose, so it gives my survey more variety and fun to complete. Thirdly, it allows me to have unlimited questions. I really like this feature as it offers me an opportunity to develop my questions in depth and provides me a convenient platform to create something more academic to support my school project. Overall, it's a great experience to use this and I'm satisfied with the quality of my work.

Puntos en contra

There are some features that I would like them to be included in the free version. Firstly, I think that the function of branching out is quite a common type of question and it would be great if I can use it. I have several questions that require this function, yet I was not able to use it for free so I had to change my plan. From this, I also hope that there is a function of labelling the questions in numbers so even if I couldn't use branching out, I can still ask my respondents to skip it themselves. Secondly, I hope that the results can be shown in an excel file, yet this feature is again only available in the pro version. I'm still a student and I don't have much money to afford this so if this feature is provided for me it would have been so much more efficient and convenient for me to analyse the data.

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed review, helping us and others really understand the value with SurveyLegend :)

Glad the quality of work was good and that you got a lot out of SurveyLegend, we are honored we could help.

All of your cons refer to features not being in the free plan and you being a student, but that's why we have a special price for student and educators see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/

We can't have a 100% free solution, if we did we would not be able to exist. That's why we take paid for professional features like the ones you mentioned. I hope my response makes things more clear and that the discounted price makes life easier for you and other students :)

Tanjin H.
Sector: Práctica médica
Traducir con Google

Easiest to use and cheapest on the market for its value.

Revisado el 7/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have only used it for one survey but I check the responses daily and the emails that let me know when responses have reached 5/10/etc. are also very helpful. Overall, it’s my favourite survey tool to use so far.

Puntos a favor

I really like all the data tools that are given to us and that there is an option to export and share the data in various formats. All the information on the individual responses are very helpful. The survey itself is also very customisable so you can personalise as much or as less as you’d like!

Puntos en contra

The only suggestion I would have is that it could provide with an estimated time taken or average time taken to the users before they take it. Or give the survey creator the option to show those times.

Débora R.
Sector: Servicios medioambientales
Traducir con Google

A big help for my thesis

Revisado el 13/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I found it really easy to use and very complete with a lot of options. Will be using it in the future

Puntos a favor

I have tried lots of platforms for surveys but none of them wore good enough for my study, so I did a google search for the best survey platforms and SurveyLegend was in one of the top spots! It was free so I tried it. BEST. DECISION. EVER. I LOVE how aesthetic it is, the diversity of options for every tip of question, and specialy the way it analysis the results. I can really see myself using this software for future studies!

Puntos en contra

What I found kind of bad about the software was the fact that, in order to see the results from your survey you need to pay. Maybe have another way to get the results without paying or let the costumers know they will have to pay before they apply the survey, because for a student like me its not easy to have extra money for this kinds of stuff.

Hi Debora,

Thanks for the great review, we love you back :) The free solution has data limitations and one of them is not being able to export the raw data. This we state on our pricing pages and our feature page, you must have missed them. Please see www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and www.surveylegend.com/features/.

We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher.

We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the monthly fee is something you can afford, let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/

Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir con Google

Useful for Collecting Feedback!

Revisado el 11/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, my experience with SurveyLegend has been pretty positive. I think that it serves its role and is a good alternative to services such as SurveyMonkey, which are pricier and just not an option for many individuals. I like the creative control that is given to the users on SurveyLegend, as I am able to change around colors and logos to make the surveys more personalized. I would reccomend to others to check it out if they're looking for something like this!

Puntos a favor

SurveyLegend has been really great for collecting feedback! Where it be for collecting feedback from students, teachers, or colleagues, we have been able to get general ideas of how well our projects have been doing throughout the schools. This allows us to see how other people feel about the things that have been implemented and when we know that something has not been received well, we are able to take the criticism to create improvements.

Puntos en contra

What I like the least about SurveyLegend is that there is a limitation placed with only ten questions that are able to be asked. As a result, we are not able to go past the ten questions limit without having to pay for a subscription. As someone who works in a school and can't get a subscription that's very expensive, I am required to create multiple surveys so that I am under the limitations. This can be very inconvenient at times and I hope that the ten-question limit is increased.

Hi, secret reviewer :)

Thanks for the great review but I must say we are surprised that you only could add 10 questions, this is not a limit we have, with us you can add unlimited amounts of questions.

I suspect you must have missed something during the creation. See what can be used with a free plan here www.surveylegend.com/features/

Next time please chat with our support team, they will help.

Kelsey C.
Traducir con Google

I am loving the fun functionality of this!

Revisado el 7/6/2018

Puntos a favor

It is very intuitive offering drag and drop style design features. This product has such vibrant personality, I felt it could help in addressing the dry survey overload many folks experience that doesn't encourage deep engagement in the topic. While being funky and colorful, Survey Legend still offers professional evaluation options, making it a holistic survey platform~!

Puntos en contra

Hmmmm... There really isn't anything that I don't like so far. I would have loved to have access right away to a free trial of full functionality to truly understand the platform's value right away. I think that would be strategic -- to offer 1 initial survey attempt at full capability and then require payment (or offer the option to submit reviews for extra time). Without this option it's difficult to get the whole picture perspective.

Hi Kelsey,

Thanks for the great review, I hope others see your review :) We are glad you like our approach to survey, form and poll creation.

We put a lot of time and energy on making sure our solution stays easy to use yet powerful and never ever becomes boring hehe.

We prefer offering a forever free account and if paid features are needed we offer 3 paid plans that you can choose.

We have a lot of members enjoying the forever free plan and we don't plan on changing it :) But thanks for your feedback.

Traducir con Google

It is a great platform to create your survey forms and analyze the results.

Revisado el 29/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My survey went well. People appreciated about the form which I created for them. These software are very useful for students and researchers.

Puntos a favor

I was looking for the image choice option which I failed to find in any other application. Image choices are the best for interactive forms.

Puntos en contra

I liked every bit of this software but I failed to add more images which is in paid version. You need to add more functions to your free version part.

Hi,
Thanks for your great review. Glad to hear your respondents appreciated the great looking surveys :)

We try to give as much for free as we can, but we also need to have paid features.

When you upload images to our platform it takes space, space costs. In the free plan we allow 6 images for you to upload, adding a cost for us that we take, for you to be able to use our solution even as a free member.

More than 6 & the cost starts to be too much for us to handle on a big scale. We have millions of users & many of them are free, now the 6 images can be multiplied by the amount of free user we have & suddenly the cost of hosting increases dramatically.

I hope my explanation is good enough for why we can't offer unlimited upload of images :) Hope to see you & other amazing member use SurveyLegend for free or as paid.

It's important to remember, that we are grateful for all our members, free or paid, you're all part of the SurveyLegend family :)

BR,

Bastian G.
Sector: Software informático
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir con Google

Fancy survey platform which could lower the entry barrier

Revisado el 15/12/2018

Puntos a favor

The user interface is really likable. It really tries to minimize the mental burden during the creation process of new surveys. Also, the detailed listing of the different plans is quite helpful.

Puntos en contra

When it comes to inserting logic for conditional questions, the user interface again tries to ease the process with a graphical flow. However, I found the expressiveness of this logic quite limited. I am not quite sure, though, if this stems from my lack of experience with this tool or if this a real flaw.

The biggest struggle I had with this tool was to find out which features would ultimately be useful and thus justify an license upgrade. Ideally, Surveylegend would offer a fully-featured demo version with limited results export or limited usage duration.

Hi Bastian,
Thanks for the great review, we work hard on offering an easy to use yet powerful survey, form and poll solution.

The logic flow is easy to use but it's limited if you have a free account, the system informs you if you exceeded the features of the free plan.

Thanks once again for your feedback, it always listen to our legendary members and act :)

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Review of Survey Legend

Revisado el 7/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall good. But it shouldn't let you add an option for "Other" if it won't let you view the answers.

Puntos a favor

I like the easy to move, easy to add boxes for each survey question. It's very easy to select which type of survey question it is, upload images, and move questions around.

Puntos en contra

Deceptive tactics. There multiple choice option of "Other", which lets the survey-taker type in their own answer. Using the free version, I was able to add this in to a multiple choice question. But when I go now to view the responses, SurveyLegend tells me I can't view the individual responses without upgrading to a paid plan. NOW they tell me, after I've already sent out the survey to everyone. It allowed me to create an option for comments but won't let me view them. So now I have to email all my co-workers and ask them if they submitted a comment in "Other" and to just email it to me. Embarrassing.

Hi fellow Legend,

Your review is appreciated, yes you can view all data in Live analytics, but other is hard to incorporate into the 'Live analytics' so it looked good and is usable. We move that to individual responses view and that view is not free. We explain about the other option and that it will not show in 'Live analytics', see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/enable-other-choice/

We hope that using the survey solution, collecting all data and saving a lot of time is good enough to consider to upgrade. We do have monthly plans and you can upgrade and downgrade, this way only pay for one month and no more.

Stay legendary, enjoy your week and weekend.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Mohd A.
Sector: Administración educativa
Traducir con Google

Very nice survey platform!

Revisado el 23/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

SurveyLegend give better experiences for me in helping me doing my research. So I do recommended students who need to do some survey on their research/thesis to use this platform because another platform strictly limited your question and respondents in free package. Besides, this platform will help you to reduce your expenses since they are kind enough to give Pro package for 3 weeks and you just need to write some review.

Puntos a favor

I do like the survey legend because at the welcome page you can attach an image. Another platform does not provide me with this feature.

Puntos en contra

Another platform provide user to see result on individual respond even though you cannot export it. So, I do like to have this feature even I am not export the result. Overall, the starter package is very good unless the features for see all individual result.

Hi Mohd,

Thanks for the great review glad to hear we could help you during your research.

We do our best in helping even if you can't afford to pay, that's why we provide a one time option where you give an honest review and in return, you get a one week upgrade to the Pro plan.

Thanks once again we do appreciate it.

Angie B.
Sector: Artes escénicas
Traducir con Google

SurveyLegend is beautiful in its simnplicity

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 11/8/2019

Great!

Puntos a favor

Very easy to build a survey and have it up and running in minutes.

Puntos en contra

I am using the free version - and had I known I'd need to upgrade to see text field answers I may have chosen other software.

Hi Angie,
Thanks for the review, we do appreciate it. Glad you like our ease of us :)

We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the low monthly fee of $19 is something you can afford. But let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/ so instead of $19 it's now $15 :)

Clare N.
Sector: Edición
Traducir con Google

Great interface but useful features only available with upgrades

Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 25/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use the system to send out voting forms for my magazine's awards ceremony and track the results.

Puntos a favor

The design and user-friendliness of creating the survey is great - very simple to understand and easy to put together.

Puntos en contra

Some of the functionalities which could have been free, such as a thank you page and adding links into the survey, are only available with upgrades. Also I would have appreciated an integrated email/message send system within the platform so that I could email out the survey and then send reminders to those who haven't answered automatically, rather than having to keep track of respondents manually.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Anikah M.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir con Google

SurveyLegend as a great platform

Revisado el 19/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My experience was very fruitful as I was able to design my questionnaire in a professional manner at the same time learning new aspects which I can include in my assignments as well as during exams.

Puntos a favor

This software was very user friendly. Should you feel lost, various options were available to learn how to use the different components available.

Puntos en contra

The main problem I had with this software is that you could not interlink questions. On another note, if users were not eligible to take the questionnaire, there was no way they could skip the rest of the questions straight to submit without having to go through the other questions.

Gregory D.
Traducir con Google

Easy to start and made me look like a Pro!

Revisado el 15/5/2018

Puntos a favor

I really liked that I was able to immediately begin designing a survey. The tools were simply laid out and explained so that I didn't feel like I had to read a software manual first. I was able to learn on the fly and find out how simple it was. That doesn't mean that it didn't have many features or let you dig deeper, it did all that to - but I found the interface easy and clean.

Puntos en contra

There were limitations on the free version. I understand why, I just wanted to get into more of the logic sets. It'll wait until I sign up for the Pro version!

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for making our day, the entire team was super happy to read your review :)

When we set out to create SurveyLegend our focus was and still is to create an easy to use yet powerful survey solution that enables you to create beautiful surveys, forms, and polls with no prior experience.

Your amazing review confirms us that we have managed in doing so, and we want to thank you for reminding us that we have accomplished this.

It's an honor to have you using SurveyLegend,

warm greetings from Sweden and the entire SurveyLegend team.

Corey A.
Sector: Investigación
Traducir con Google

Get's the job done and allows for aesthetic customization of surveys

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 18/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I am a fan of SurveyLegend. It allows for great customization of surveys which leads to consistent results and happy participants.

Puntos a favor

What I like most about SurveyLegend is that it allows for the aesthetic customizations of surveys that many other softwares do not. That is, the options and settings available to the user are fantastic and allow for almost complete customization to ensure that your survey looks exactly as it should. Live analytics are also a very nice feature.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about this software is that it doesn't allow for the exportation of data unless you are on a monthly payment plan. Though this is a small point, it is still a con when I look at this SurveyLegend.

Hi Corey,
You made our day :) thanks for the great review, we are honored to have a member like you.

We do try to offer as much as we can for free, but exporting is not one of the features that's in the free plan. But you can if you like upgrade for one month and downgrade the same month, this way you only pay for that month and no more.

Ray K.
Sector: Diseño
Traducir con Google

Best survey software I've ever used

Revisado el 20/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to use, great customer service, and helped me achieve my small business goals!

Puntos a favor

I am a user experience designer and small business owner. I love how SurveyLegend combines ease of use with beautiful aesthetics. This is a survey I actually enjoyed creating and wanted to put in front of my customers. I needed a survey that customers could rank their favorite products (with photos) and SurveyLegend was exactly what I was looking for. Not to mention, their customer service team rocks! Every question I fielded was answered by their gurus. I will definitely be using their service again. Thank you SureyLegend for building an incredible product.

Puntos en contra

I only send about 1 survey every 3 months so an option to pay based on number of surveys sent in a year (or maybe a survey package) instead of a subscription would be helpful for my small business.

Samantha D.
Sector: Relaciones públicas y comunicaciones
Traducir con Google

Better than most, would reccomend

Revisado el 16/4/2019

Puntos a favor

I enjoy how easy it is to use, and the options I have to ask my subjects. I can choose between short answer, multiple choice, one choice, pictures, you got it!

Puntos en contra

One of the few things I would ask to have freedom over is the background and the font. In my opinion, the given font options are not very professional and being that I am sharing this within a big population, I would like something that looks more modern and sleek.

Hi Samantha,

Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you found our solution easy to use.

The font and background features are part of our paid plan, to be able to edit this you have to upgrade to the Business plan. We try to provide as much as we can for free, but some features do cost and this is one of them. See whats free and not here www.surveylegend.com/features/

Monica rachelle tan T.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Best thing I never knew I needed

Revisado el 21/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, my experience w Survey Legend was better than what I was expecting. I was so used to doing my analytics after all the survey results have come in; but now, its such a joy to see my numbers updated real time :)

Puntos a favor

I was using a different platform for my surveys before, but recently, a friend had told me about Survey Legend. It was easy to use - the interface was easy to navigate through; there were different options for the type of survey you wanted; the shared link was readily available; you had palettes to choose from when designing; I was not limited to a number of questions; and my favorite feature: there was live analytics!

Puntos en contra

One of the items that I was really concerned with was that for free accounts, you could only keep 3 surveys at a time. I wish this would be increased since the tool is really easy to use.

Hi Monica,

Honored to have a CocaCola employee use our solution :) Your feedback made us all here at SurveyLegend glad. 3 surveys are the maximum you can create with a free account but after that, we do have yearly or monthly plans that start from $19/month or $170/year.

The great thinbg with the monthly plan is that you can downgrade whenever you like, no minimum signup period :)

Warm greetings from us here at SurveyLegend.

Onpilin W.
Sector: Bienes de consumo

Best ever online survey

Revisado el 15/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Unlike other online survey service, SurveyLegend offers very generous number of functions, questions and participants for free users. It is suitable for those who would like to conduct a survey and have a lot of question and participants. In addition, their customer service agents are helpful and friendly. I contacted them twice for advice on functionality and they just provided excellent support and clarified all of my questions. If we happen to conduct a survey again, I definitely use SurveyLegend again.

Puntos a favor

SurveyLegend offers unlimited number of questions and participants, which are really useful when you have loads of questions to ask. Moreover, the live analytics function categorises data in a very easy to read format so it helps us interpret data to insight faster.

Puntos en contra

Some important functions are disabled for free version. For example, we cannot extract data into excel format or cannot delete some responses.

Hi Onpilin,

Thanks for the great review, we are honored to have you as a member :) We are glad you found our solution easy to use and generous.

We try to give away as many features as we can for free, but the export of data is not one of them. We would love to be able to offer a solution that's 100% free but if we did that then we would not be able to exist.

Razvan P.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir con Google

Fast and easy, check the paid/free features before you start

Revisado el 11/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Good tool but a bit misleading free version.

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a flexible tool to run a survey. I picked SurveyLegend because it was not as limited in the free version as some of the competitors. It is easy to get started, with a very straight forward interface.

Puntos en contra

It's not very clear from the start how the free version will limit you, until AFTER the results start coming in and you realise you don't have detailed access to the data without paying. That's frustrating to say the least. It's normal to pay for extra services and functionality but one needs to know that very clearly upfront not when you are 'caught'.

Hi Razvan,

Thanks for the great review and for the great review, glad you found we offer more than our competitors.

But we do have paid features and one of them is data export, you can export the data and you don't have 'Individual responses' view we are more than clear with it on our pricing page: www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and features page: www.surveylegend.com/features/.

Konrad K.
Sector: Internet
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir con Google

Very simply and well done site for making surveys!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 19/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I had to know opinion on some problem. I had to ask all people from my departmen. Thanks to it I could create needed survey fast and for free. Results are displayed on very well looking graphs and diagrams.

Puntos a favor

The software offers easy to use and very intuitive interface. You can design your own survey just like you want! The most exciting for me is how it looks - buttons, forms, every single field looks well - it doesn't matter where you open your survey - on a normal screen or mobile.
When you create your survey you can use a lot of options like a typical questions or "picture" questions ;-) You can mark some questions as a required and everything works well and dynamically.

Puntos en contra

When you write question with a couple of options you can use option "Other" and let user write what he wants - that's great - but sadly you cannot see the answers in free version ;( (you have to buy monthly plan or you can get it for free - you have to write positive or negative review) - my review is rather positive - the site is responsive and looks really good.

Hi Konrad,

Thanks for the great review :) we are happy to know you enjoy our solution.

We will be improving our "Live Analytics" and hope to be able to show even the other option. The other option is not shown because it affects the visual (charts) presentation negatively on the "Live Analytics" page.

Warm greetings,

Lubaina M.
Sector: Organización cívica y social
Traducir con Google

Its a pleasure to use, for both researchers and respondents

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 23/4/2018

Puntos a favor

Love the user interface - I can set up surveys exactly as I want, get live analytics, identify and easily share actionable insights; also the SurveyLegend team are great at reaching out

Puntos en contra

You have to have a pro subscription to export your data and do all the clever things SurveyLegend supports, and for me it's not cost effective to do that for one-off, infrequent surveys

Hi Lubaina,

I must say your review made our day :) We are all happy to hear you enjoy using our solution and that our support team did a good job in assisting you during your survey creation journey.

We are honored to have you as a member of the ever-growing SurveyLegend family.

Georgina W.
Sector: Investigación
Traducir con Google

Really easy and quick to use!

Revisado el 15/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I would 100% recommend SurveyLegend to anyone, it is so simple to use and provided me with a comprehensive way to complete my research and I was able to reach a wide target population with the ability to use my survey on mobile devices.

Puntos a favor

The number of different question formats allowed me to design and utilise numerous answer styles to one question; the ease of use and the compatibility on mobile.

Puntos en contra

Harder to view live analytics in individual responses, live results in the free version show up as responses to the question rather than individual responses to each question.

Hi Georgina,
You spoil us with praises :) Thanks a lot, really happy to know that our solution was able to help you and save you time.

We focus on making sure our surveys, forms, and polls are device friendly, more than 50 % of the surveys respondents to are done on phones so that's a super important aspect to think of and we did just that when we developed our solution :)

Thanks once again for the great review and support.

Wajahat A.
Sector: Contabilidad
Traducir con Google

I liked the overall quality as it was so easy to design and create one survey.

Revisado el 13/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I had a sociology project which was on the topic water scarcity and its usage and i had to submit a survey to prove my point. It was hard for me to get the hard copies and then fill them by going to every person, but a friend suggested this so i used it and i loved it and i will further recommend this software to everyone.

Puntos a favor

The software is really user-friendly, I didn't even contacted the customer service as it was so easy and yeah its totally worth of money.

Puntos en contra

There was actually nothing at least that I disliked :) Because it was so to create a survey and also get the live results at once.

Hi Wajahat,

Thanks for the great review :) Really happy to hear our solution was of help during your sociology project.

Hope all went well with your sociology project :)

Warm greetings,

Dovile P.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
Traducir con Google

Simple to use, good value for money

Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 6/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are using it to survey our clients and it works well

Puntos a favor

I like that in free trial version they have Like questions with multiple questions in one, which in other platforms are only as paid feature

Puntos en contra

did not notice yet, while using the platform

Hi Dovile,
Thanks for the great review, happy to know our solution is helping you collecting feedback from customers.

Lydia N.
Traducir con Google

Fun cool graphics easy to use.

Revisado el 27/6/2018

Puntos a favor

It was easy to use and the graphics were pretty awesome. I really think that this website is worth having as I enjoyed making a survey and its options were easy and helpful.

nothing.

Hi Lydia,

Thanks for your review, our designer will be happy to know that his design has left a lasting and positive impression on you :)

Ease of use and the word joy is what we want to bring to the all to boring survey, form and polls industry.

Glad to know we done it :D

Warm getting from Sweden,