Opiniones de Salesflare

Salesflare

CRM inteligente para pequeñas empresas B2B y startups.

Relación calidad-precio
4.8/5
Funciones
4.5/5
Facilidad de uso
4.6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.9/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 138

José Antonio
José Antonio

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI.

Revisado el 8/11/2017

It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great.

The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business.

It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Puntos a favor

Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups.

The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Puntos en contra

Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

Hey Jose!

Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up.

Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

Peter
Peter

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company

Revisado el 8/7/2020

After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

Puntos a favor

The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

Puntos en contra

In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.

• Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

A CRM that is headed in the right direction

Revisado el 30/8/2019

Salesflare integrates well with whatever email you are using. I like the side bar information panel.

Puntos a favor

This CRM is really made well for small businesses. It pulls in all your contact data from online sources and integrates it into your contact files.

Puntos en contra

This is an online web application. There is a mobile version and everything syncs well. The only thing i don't like it that it does not integrate with IFTTT.

Respuesta de Salesflare

Hey! I see you're liking Salesflare and gave us 3 stars just for the lack of IFTTT integration. Our customers usually use Zapier or Integromat, which do the same, but more for business instead of consumer use. I hope that helps you to have a 5 star experience!

Carlos
Carlos
  • Sector: Ropa y moda

Bare Bones But Dense With Features

Revisado el 13/9/2018

Puntos a favor

What I like the most about Salesflare is the direct integration into Gmail. While other CRMs offer amazing functionality and features, more often than not they require you to use their integrated email service. As a small business, we use Gmail for our communication, file management, and scheduling. Having a light-weight CRM directly integrated into Gmail makes client managment easier and that's the most important feature for us.

Puntos en contra

Salesflare does suffer from a lack of compatibility with other sales based software. For example, we use Leadworx for our outbound lead generation. Leadworx integrates with CRMs such as Salesforce and Zendesk but Salesflare is not compatible which means we need to go back and forth between platforms to manage our lead generation and account management. The point of using Salesflare, for us, is to limit the need to switch between platforms.

Respuesta de Salesflare

Hey Carlos! The Leadworx integration is there now for a while and it is quite extensive. Hope you enjoy it!

Damian
Damian
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great sales pipeline management tool

Revisado el 13/12/2018

Salesflare is fulfilling all our needs for managing multiple businesses and multiple pipelines with each business. Their customer service is quick and responsive. Initially, I had a couple of challenges utilizing the features fully but their team was there to support me and exceeded expectations.

Puntos a favor

The ability to manage multiple pipelines seamlessly and the insights dashboard.

Puntos en contra

The cost for adding team members is relatively higher than other similar small business products.

Respuesta de Salesflare

Hey Damian! Glad you're enjoying Salesflare. You can customize the stage probabilities in "Settings > Configure pipelines" and if you like individual probabilities per opportunity it's in "Settings > Customize fields". Shout if there's anything else!

Jason
Jason

Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done

Revisado el 25/4/2019

Really happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.

Puntos a favor

Nice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.

Puntos en contra

Overall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.

Nordelene
Nordelene
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

organized and powerful

Revisado el 13/7/2022

overall experience is very well nice. Easy to used and accesible to everyone.

overall experience is very well nice. Easy to used and accesible to everyone.

Puntos a favor

A simple platform that can help your business become succesful interms of sales and marketing.

Puntos en contra

I think it would be more wonderful to add more features of the software to help the business become attractive.

Craig
Craig

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Excellent sales pipe line software

Revisado el 20/9/2018

Salesflare has been an incredibly valuable tool for my sales process and my business. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Puntos a favor

As a busy sales person in the field, it always feels like extra work when it comes to updating CRM-type data and keeping track of my sales pipeline; Salesflare has an excellent and easy to use process to keep track of this and keep everything flowing. Huge fan!

Puntos en contra

There could be a few more integrations to make automation more available, but so far I like it a lot!

Gourav
Gourav
  • Sector: Recursos Humanos
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

An incredible CRM

Revisado el 17/1/2019

We love this Salesflare email tracking as it helped us with email tracking and saved lot's of money in email tracking solutions. Secondly, the manual data entry has been stopped after joining the Salesflare.

Puntos a favor

We love Customer Support as CSR is always there to help us. And it has so many awesome features which will help you in saving money on cold email campaign tools.

Puntos en contra

We don't like the ever filling timeline when it's capturing even those irrelevant emails as such. Plus it's quite complicated to understand and manage accounts, contacts and opportunity. I wish if there's more native integrations.

Dries
Dries
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A crm that is actually easy and useful

Revisado el 22/7/2020

Me & my team love using salesflare to manage the pipelines. The one tool that we acutally keep using as time goes by

Puntos a favor

The automated data entry, a lot of integrations and the clear overview of the pipelines

Puntos en contra

It could use a quotation / invoicing module

Hemant
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

Revisado el 30/9/2019

Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Puntos a favor

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Puntos en contra

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Rose
  • Sector: Gestión de inversiones

My favorite CRM so far

Revisado el 8/7/2020

When we brought Salesflare on board, we were running off dozens of spreadsheets and it was unbelievably cumbersome. Our office was a group of 50-somethings who did things old-school. Then they hired me, and I dragged my favorite software with me, and made converts of them all. Do I hear an AMEN?

Puntos a favor

I know I'm not using Salesflare to it's full capability - I'm still learning about all the features and integrations and how best to use them for our business. But it's easy to use "out of the box" without a ton of training to make it (me) functional. The more I use it, the better I like it.

Puntos en contra

Sorting customers using filters is pretty awkward. If there's a way to make this easier, I'd love it even more.

• Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Salesflare: Already Great and Getting Better

Revisado el 19/12/2018

As someone looking for a CRM for a particular use in a particular field, I really like Salesflare’s look and feel, power and possibility. It is still a relative newcomer, but already feels accomplished and still on the rise.

Puntos a favor

Salesflare is a very capable CRM with a feel not unlike Salesforce, the behemoth that dominates this market segment. It started as a nimble, useful product, and keeps growing in its versatility and capability. It continues to add integrations—both direct connections as well as a host of other possibilities with Zapier functionality.

Puntos en contra

“With great power comes great responsibility”—somebody smart said that once, and they were right. Salesflare is like a veritable Swiss Army knife, with lots of tricks up its sleeve, but it takes a little bit of sweat equity to get it right. While you might be able to use that saw to trim your toenails, there are better options. All of those options are there in Salesflare, so give yourself a little time to grow into it.

Respuesta de Salesflare

Hello there! Definitely don't use a saw to trim your toenails, and if you need help, just reach out to us on the chat :-)

Vassilis

Easy to use CRM

Revisado el 15/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Puntos en contra

Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

Respuesta de Salesflare

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

António

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

CRM software that saves you time

Revisado el 7/11/2017

Puntos a favor

Salesflare uses an "account-based marketing" CRM style. It pulls contacts automatically from Gmail (other clients available) which we can use to create new accounts. Later we can create opportunities in a kanban style. All communications are centralized under each account and all information is also available directly on Gmail. It also includes a short report feature which gives us insights about how we are doing in terms of new deals.

Puntos en contra

The tracking feature should be improved. Right now the system doesn't exclude IP's for tracking so if I open a "sent" email on Gmail it counts as "someone opened that email".

Respuesta de Salesflare

Hey Antonio! Your own email opens and link clicks are now excluded, fully automatically. Hope you love it!

Amati Pettes,
Amati Pettes,

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.

Revisado el 13/9/2018

How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

1. Campaigns
2. Opportunities
3. Zapier integration
4. Website tracking
5. Email tracking

Puntos en contra

This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Boris

Salesflare Review

Revisado el 20/9/2018

The overall experience is very positive

The overall experience is very positive

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, intuitive interface, reliability and all main functionalities of a great CRM system

Puntos en contra

I couldn't find out yet how I can tag accounts according to my own classification. Perhaps this function does exist, but just couldn't discover how to do it yet.

Respuesta de Salesflare

Hey Boris! Of course it's possible to tag accounts to classify them :-) Just hit edit and add a tag. Or if you like something even more organized, add a custom field type dropdown in "Settings > Customize fields".

Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Salesflare is a very decent and functional CRM that is amazing and will meet most people's...

Revisado el 13/4/2018

Notification on when the client receives my correspondences

Multiple pipelines for multiple...

Notification on when the client receives my correspondences

Multiple pipelines for multiple services - very cool

Puntos a favor

Pros: Automated filling of records. Salesflare makes finding contact and account information easy with its technology and finds an fills relevant data including their social profile, company sizes, and email addresses

Insights column: allows you to see and track your CRM and potential prospect numbers and finances

Task notifications and Android mobile app: very well built app and task notifications including when someone opens your email came in pretty handy

Puntos en contra

There could be more automation. My use case was more advanced but I would have been nice to have lead scoring and the ability to reply to an email from CRM and even track emails from the app

Ability to turn the automated importing of contacts off

Ability to edit deals faster - it's decent but more could be done to improve the interface.

Mick
Mick

Great CRM for sales-oriented teams

Revisado el 11/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Simple to set up and to use, with no unnecessary features. Just focus on the sales and let Salesflare do its thing for logging and tracking.

- well integrated with the G Suite
- tracking of phone calls, notes, and follow-ups
- Zapier integration
- mobile apps - very helpful for logging tasks and tracking

Puntos en contra

I would prefer more advanced visualizations and reporting.

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Sector: Servicios de información

• Asistencia al cliente

The tape that holds my connections together.

Revisado el 10/4/2018

Puntos a favor

There is no shortage of CRM options, but, salesflare stands head and shoulders above the others.
'It Just Works', so that I don't have to. Seriously, there syncing ability saves me hours a week.
Salesflare is a monster powerhouse underneath. The short of it: This is the final resting place for my contacts.

Puntos en contra

There is a slight learning curve, but, once you have wrapped your mind around it, it is smooth sailing.
All my others are now void due to the wonderful recent updates. Rock on Salesflare.

Steven
Steven

Look no further

Revisado el 1/9/2020

Puntos a favor

It's very intuitive, the company is very active in sharing tips, they keep on building the product .. it does the job perfectly.

Puntos en contra

I like it all. I can't think of something.

Dieter
Dieter
  • Sector: Software informático

• Asistencia al cliente

Really intuitive CRM system for both powerusers and occasional users

Revisado el 19/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I guess the development team consists of the rare species that have mixed sales/technical skills. Salesflare really focusses on eliminating administration and spending more time with clients. The integration with linkedin enables me to qualify leads way faster.

Puntos en contra

In the early days of Salesflare, a few key features were missing but meanwhile they have been delivering everything I needed. An easier marketing automation integration might be of huge value for us.

Brahim
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Salesflare Review

Revisado el 3/12/2021

I have been using Salesflare for over 6 months now, and it has helped me get to know my customers better. Salesflare is an amazing CRM app that has helped generate more leads for our company. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in marketing, sales & customer success.

Puntos a favor

What I most liked about Salesflare is that it makes my life a lot easier. The software has made it way easier to automate emails, track leads and customer information. This means that I can save a lot of time, which is something every salesperson loves!

Puntos en contra

The only con of Salesflare, in my opinion, is that it's not the most intuitive software. It took me a while to get used to some of the functions and how they interact with each other. That said, once I did get used to it, I was able to do some really great work!

• Sector: Medios de difusión

Great tool!

Revisado el 8/11/2017

Puntos a favor

Easy of use, nice mobile app, smooth integration with email and meeting schedule/follow ups. Great customer support and feedback input.

Puntos en contra

Lacks a bit of customizations re deals terms options and budgeting options other than that works great

• Sector: Deportes

Easy To Use And Does The Job

Revisado el 15/7/2020

I've had a great experience with Salesflare. It's worth at least a free trial!

I've had a great experience with Salesflare. It's worth at least a free trial!

Puntos a favor

I like the task list, it easily allows me to see a complete picture of my prospecting for the day. I also like the ability to easily change my pipeline.

I also like the ability to easily take notes and forecast sales based on my pipeline activity.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to prioritize my pipeline and easily change the order of my prospecting, which is possible, it just takes a little more thought.