441 opiniones

ClickFunnels

Software de automatización de marketing basado en la nube para pymes

4.6 /5 (441 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
441 opiniones
Alma M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ClickFunnels Is A No-Brainer (even without my brain)

Revisado el 19/10/2020

Since starting to use Clickfunnels, I have learned exactly who I help, why I help them, what they can learn, and how they can get it; if you think you can help everyone, you will fail.
I don't want to build another website without Clickfunnels; it's that easy and looks great!
I'm disabled and the customer service doesn't make me feel stupid when I get confused and ask questions.

Puntos a favor

Honestly, this is the best software and automation I have ever seen for building an online presence and helping connect people with the right services and products for them instead of and endless page of options that don't really help.
There are great resources for understanding how to be the best you and overdeliver to your community and customer base, If you are willing to put in effort to improve yourself and how you communicate.

Puntos en contra

Some of the integrations, like with MX records and CRM, confuse me trying to read through the Q&A. There is a learning curve to understanding how to do anything. I am epileptic and would be lost if I didn't do the One Funnel Away Challenge to learn about functions and features. That really isn't a bad thing. Some Videos would be easier on my Ready Epilepsy; but I still make it work.

Greg H.
  • Sector: Servicios de información

Excellent product, continuously improving

Revisado el 19/7/2020

Overall I would HIGHLY recommend this product. Russell and his team have done an excellent job capturing the pieces you need to create an EFFECTIVE funnel, and made it so EASY to use. You don't need a developer or web site skills or Wordpress (though they DO integrate with it :-)). They build out the funnel for you, you choose a template/look for it, and it is done. You tweak the wording and colors and add your images/logo and off you go. They are responsive and trying to make US successful.

Puntos a favor

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more.
The funnel templates, even the older ones, are well done. The newer ones are even better than I would expect. The software guides you through creating your funnels, guiding you with a funnel cookbook and appropriate funnel steps that match what you are trying to do. It is a well thought-out software for sure. I also appreciate the TON of learning materials you get -- about funnels, funnel scripts, etc. The integrations with Stripe and Zapier is really easy and seamless, and adding videos via Vimeo and YouTube is simple. Plus the software is always improving.

Puntos en contra

Note - I am on the Startup plan. The Platinum plan does more and may solve some of this.
First, it is a bit expensive for noobs. The Platinum is what we all need, but it is not feasible until we get our feet under us. For the core parts, building a funnel that leads people from start to finish, it is great, but if you want to build more advanced funnels then this product can fall short. Survey functionality is in beta and feels like it. I expect it will be more fleshed out at some point, but it is not a focus for sure. Where I was debating going with bucket.io, and knowing how popular quizzes/surveys are, I would have expected survey functionality to be more complete. Some traffic statistics don't seem to add up, and there is no way to cross-reference them for accuracy. Shared funnels from them are awesome, but on the Startup plan they quickly take up all of your pages and funnels, so you have to archive them.

Amelie H.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

ClickFunnels - a Marketing Monster for everyone

Revisado el 9/2/2021

If you are looking for an easy to use software to build your online presence, ClickFunnels is what you are looking for. Not only can you create your page to your likings but on top of that with the courses, webinars and books you will get tons of leads. The page builder is easy to use via click and drop. The possibilities to adjust it to your brand colours are brand design are almost endless. Integration with your SMTP (email provider) are easy and quickly done. If you are stuck you will find help in the huge library of tutorials and if that does not answer your question the support team will run you through. They are always friendly and helpful.

Easy to brand
Awesome tutorials and support team
Easy to integrate external software
Way more leads then normal homepages

Puntos en contra

I find it a bit disappointing that ClickFunnels does not offer a shop builder tool. Also the possibilites for a form, such as contact form are not exactly what I expected.

Respuesta de ClickFunnels Traducir a español

Hi Amelie! We love to hear that you are enjoying ClickFunnels and that you find it user-friendly! We can't wait to see what you will accomplish. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Connor D.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A powerful tool with a steep (and often unnecessary) learning curve

Revisado el 14/9/2019

I invested in ClickFunnels after launching a new business. I needed a funnel in place. In the past, I'd have just built it in Wordpress but I kept hearing such amazing things about ClickFunnels that I figured I'd check it out.

And at the end of the day, I'm impressed. I may spend half my time in ClickFunnels cursing the software and how unnecessarily complicated they make almost every step of any process (and how honestly inexcusably glitchy it is), but it does more than any other tool I've used.

Honestly, if I knew what I was getting into before I started with ClickFunnels, I probably wouldn't have done it. But now that I'm in, I wouldn't go back.

Puntos a favor

ClickFunnels feels like it CAN do just about anything. It's funnel-builder is robust, the templates are incredibly helpful, and their email server (with or without Actionetics) is fairly powerful.

I think my favorite feature, however, is that you can share funnels. As a coach, a big part of my job is teaching network marketers how to build an online presence. Most of them have never heard of a funnel before, so this can be an uphill battle.

I love the fact that I can create a fully-featured funnel template, then just share that link with my students.

Puntos en contra

ClickFunnels feels about 10 years outdated. The interface is fairly ugly, and the whole user experience just feels ... Clunky, is probably the best word for it.

I think, more than anything, ClickFunnels suffers from massive feature bloat. Over the years, they've added SO MUCH functionality that it lost accessibility. Sure, you CAN do just about anything with ClickFunnels ... But it's not gonna be easy.

Expect to spend a TON of time on the (very outdated and incomplete) help pages, in the Facebook group, and talking to support (which has been surprisingly much better than I'd heard) ... And for a lot of the answers to be, "Oh, well, that's weird. That should work. I don't know why it isn't."

All-in-all, it just feels patched together and what seems like a simple processes just become unnecessarily difficult and frustrating.

Honestly, I've thought a couple times about quitting and rebuilding everything somewhere else. Somewhere more user friendly. But the fact of the matter is, while there may be tools that are easier to use, none of them are as powerful or as versatile as ClickFunnels.

Tobe B.

Love Click Funnels!

Revisado el 9/2/2021

I have had a very pleasant overall experience with Click Funnels and recommend it to clients and colleagues all the time.

Puntos a favor

Really love how intuitive and easy to use it is. The drag and drop builder is simple and straightforward.

Puntos en contra

It can be a little buggy sometimes and clicking on certain sections that are hidden by other sections can make it hard to edit pages at times.

Respuesta de ClickFunnels Traducir a español

Hi Tobi! We appreciate your review! It means a lot to us that we are helping you succeed. Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Melanie S.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

CHOICES.

Revisado el 26/6/2020

Worried your spouse/significant other is going to kill you over spending the full $297 ?
Well, I pretty much promise that if you put in the daily work. Do EXACTLY as they train you to do step by step, in that order.
You will WOW them with your $297 purchase by at least breaking even if not MORE THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE!

Puntos a favor

So easy, plug in the info (after watching the training videos--especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to show you how to do it)
From the training you have;
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- the genius who figured it all out,
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- brings the fun and will get you excited and ready to get done your daily tasks,
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she will show you EXACTLY STEP-BY-STEP how and where to plug in your info and start making money BEFORE you change their lives forever with your amazing product or service!! (if you try and do it on your own you are a fool!)

Puntos en contra

So far I have not figured out how to get to Funnel Scripts from ClickFunnels. NEED TO INTEGRATE WITH ALL GOOGLE PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE etc. (my life and a lot of others lives literally revolve around google.. all I know so far is that I cannot use my Google Suite Email Account and that REALLY stinks!Otherwise (has not been my 30 days..no funnel up yet since in 30 day challenge) it seems pretty close to perfect awesomeness

Chawn Y.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Love the Idea But Fails in Deployment

Revisado el 25/8/2020

Given what was stated above, why I try it again? Yes, I would definitely give it another go if I could launch a funnel without any hitches.

Puntos a favor

I love the concept of a functional website which is why it was an easy sell for me. The idea of being able to both market to your target audience and take them through a sales funnel/process mirrored my 20+years of success in sales. So, why not find a way to automate the process. From that perspective, I love the idea of it.

Puntos en contra

In short, after spending months working with ClickFunnel's tech folks and a good friend who had deployed many sales funnels, I was sad to put to rest my vision of launching a sales funnel for my business. We just could not work through the technical glitches.

Scott D.
  • Sector: Mercados de capitales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best funnel software, hands down.

Revisado el 5/9/2020

Overall experience is amazing. I have also tried three other funnel softwares, and clickfunnels is by far the best.

Puntos a favor

The software is great, but the community is even better. The support around the users in second to none.

Puntos en contra

I don't know if there is anything I don't like.

Bill B.
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Solid Tool for Creating Funnels

Revisado el 2/2/2021

My overall experience was great, I once had a subscription issue that they were able to solve for me quickly.

Puntos a favor

Clickfunnels lets you create beautiful funnels quickly and efficiently, I was able to create a good looking site out of it as well, but it really shines when it comes to VSLs and anything online course/eCommerce related, It's incredibly simple to use as well so you don't really have to worry about if you can create a funnel as beautiful as someone who has been using the software for years.

Puntos en contra

The only real con I had with Clickfunnels was the pricing, it may be worth it to you if you're creating multiple funnels a month, but if you're using it to host your companys website it's incredibly costly and not worth it for that one site alone, I'd recommend it for people who actually build sites to convert people into customers and not people who want a website for their business.

Respuesta de ClickFunnels Traducir a español

Hi Bill! Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! We are sorry to hear that you find it a bit pricey. We would any import on how we can provide more value for the price. If you have any suggestions please feel free to reach out to [email protected] Thanks for being part of the ClickFunnels Family!

Jesse B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I'm New To Funnel Building!

Revisado el 24/1/2021

Puntos a favor

I'm new to funnel building and what led me here is the 5 day lead challenge . I must say tho right off the bat, the quality in Russels teaching is a game-changer for me and I'm more than confident in time ill be an award winner. Thanks

Puntos en contra

I haven't gotten that far yet lol, although it is pricey when starting out. in the grand scheme of things I'm sure it will be all worth it and will look cheap down the road.

Cheikh B.
  • Sector: Hardware informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market.

Revisado el 26/1/2021

With ClickFunnels you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code

Puntos a favor

For me, ClickFunnels is the best marketing software on the market, because you can create conversion tunnels of all types such as leads, sales, webinars, etc. Even if it is sometimes limited. ClickFunnels not only generates conversion tunnels, it is also an efficient tool for creating landing pages. The advantage of ClickFunnels is that you can do whatever you want without having to type a line of code. ClickFunnels also increases your sales by optimally presenting your product to customers. So if you want to make money quickly without any knowledge of expensive user codes, ClickFunnels is the king, because it is optimised for that.

Puntos en contra

It has to be said from the outset, the price is a bit expensive, especially the Platinum plan which includes all the options you need.
The more advanced funnels in this product don't work sometimes.
As for the Conversion and Page Tunnels, the number is very limited in the standard version of the product. We also need to speed up the addition of a tunnel, which is sometimes slow.

As for the Split Testing tool, it is archaic and needs to be reviewed.

David K.

Deserves its cult following

Revisado el 11/3/2020

Fantastic. It’s helped me grow my own business and my clients businesses significantly and made my life way easier.

Puntos a favor

What I like most is that it makes creating beautiful landing pages and marketing funnels stupidly easy. Gone are the days when you had to chose between incredibly restrictive templates and full custom coded HTML landing pages that took over a week to deploy. Now I can create an amazing landing page or an entire marketing funnel in a couple of hours. Been a customer for ages and I’ve used it to generate thousands of leads for clients. Absolutely love it.

Puntos en contra

The bullet point element is frustrating to use and buggy as hell thought I have figured out a way to make it behave but it could definitely be a lot better.. Also wouldn’t kill them to offer some dropdown menu functionality. Lastly the whole funnel hackers Facebook community and movement they’ve created feels a lot like a cult wing people being a bit dogmatic and set in their views about certain things... but overall these are minor grievances, clickfunnels and the education that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides are both first rate and world class. Love it.

Larissa T.

GoFasterGambit!

Revisado el 4/3/2020

Sale! Straight forward for exact person and the opportunity to help exact person my product is for!
Look!
I do not drive and yet I am looking at the cars which are passing by; why? because I want my husband would have one and I would safe. You see! I do have some vested interest in some cars, even I prefer aircraft and a boat and ClickFunnels would definitely right Help for my adventure and my product is internationally distributed and its so easy to make a process of buying and selling online perfect! Great Experience.

Puntos a favor

The features which I call "all for one and one for all!" are priceless. Navigation with a brilliant supporting follow -up like I click on the bar and it would show me what it is and how I can use it and so, I would just navigate with a cursor and look what is the feature its relate to. Them what I admire the fact that even some template already in existence ---- I can change and move them around!!!!!!!! Truly great job for developer who done this number one solution for any sale! It wasn't easy to learn just because I wanted to know the full description and how each element relate to each other and which one I might use or even to implement. However, there are wealth of videos and help at the finger tip ;) so fast! It suit my business like never I knew before is possible!!!! Sure I have a website and there are no comparison of the service I can provide to my clients with ClickFunnels; I cal it Gambit! The best!
With this I have So much absolutely priceless (literally!) Training on the site! That! is worth every penny!

Puntos en contra

You know, its like have a phone for the first time in one's live where a person never knew of existence!
This is 22nd Century solution of the future and its only going better!

Hello!!!!!! wake up! I had no idea what is and what isn't.
Now, I learned a great deal and would suggest some improvement on a special checklist for Shared and used Templates as for adjusting for my details as that issue took me longer and because I am in university and yet I am moving.

Robert B.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wish I would have found ClickFunnels a long time ago.

Revisado el 24/2/2020

I am currently using the platform for Affiliate Marketing. I have seen how there is so much more potential here however that I intend to move more of my projects into funnels.

Puntos a favor

It makes so many tasks incredibly easy to do. I am use to developing all the functionality or finding/implementing/hacking plugins to work work on my own. This often means it will take me weeks of development/troubleshooting time to implement a new feature.

Puntos en contra

I really don't have much to complain about. There is a lot to learn and play with that I'm still digesting. I would really like it if there was a native dark theme for ClickFunnels.

Brandon W.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BEST FUNNEL TRAINING IN THE MARKET!!!!!!

Revisado el 1/2/2020

Puntos a favor

There’s not enough space to say all of the pros, but from what I’ve experienced so far, I’ve never received SO MUCH VALUE by a funnel training company with SO LITTLE commitment to spend. The best thing about click funnels is they teach you exactly what you need to know in a way that allows you to bite the bullet and grind your gears to actually learn. It’s definitely not a given, you have to work for it but with all the training video, support groups, customer service, and amazing software.. you literally have no option to fail unless you are not a committed person. I almost bought a training course that was $12,000 before I saw this and I can’t tell you how happy I am that I saw [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ads during the moment of contemplation I had in my gut. I know this is long but I need whoever is reading this to know that this company is absolutely amazing and if you’re looking to learn funnels and make this a full-time career you need to put your trust in their training I haven’t fully finished it but what I feel inside is so much more powerful and I know this will work.

Puntos en contra

There is only one con and that is if you are not a person that wants to take self accountability and put action into the information and access you’re getting throughout this challenge and with the software then you will not enjoy it and it will not be something for you so don’t even waste your time but if you’re trying to change your life and you want to take action and learn how to do that then this would not be a con for you

Karen U.
  • Sector: Internet

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Clickfunnels. Is it Simple to Use?

Revisado el 8/11/2019

Overall, I find the software to be great for what I am doing. I am learning how to build sales funnels and with all of the other programs that CF has, like Affiliate Bootcamp, and OFA, I have learned a lot. I am still in the process of building my income as an affiliate marketer of this product. I was disappointed with all the new changes that I feel just put more money in CF's pocket and less money to the affiliates.

Puntos a favor

When I first started with this software, I was amazed at how easily I could use the templates and set something up quickly. I wanted to learn more so I started watching the videos. What I find most helpful is the ongoing training on Facebook that you can tune in to. If you stick to it, you can learn this software, but I does take time and consistency to fully understand all of its functions.

Puntos en contra

There are parts of this software that can become very complicated. If you're not familiar with page building software it can be quite challenging. There are a lot of options out there to get help but I found customer service to be the best overall. Customer service has improved greatly from a few years ago. What I don't like now is how hard they make it to get to customer service. Submitting a ticket is hard if your questions doesnt fall directly into one of their categories. The other day I was submitting a ticket and it was downright impossible to get an answer to my question.

Charles H.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Fantastic Value!!! if you are willing to do the work

Revisado el 29/10/2019

IMO the limited availability of support (particularly phone support) either purposefully or accidentally opens the door to users of the platform to build businesses around helping new users learn to use the platform and expedite their successful launch. I feel this is genius if it's intentional and cool if not.

I have endeavored to work through the volumes of videos and articles about each step of the way coupled with watching the 2Comma people who provide excellent instruction on what you need to do in step-wise fashion. I love the ecosystem and the people I have experienced through this process. It's a very cool company and I will be enthusiastically introducing people to it as well as using these capabilities to provide business development through the platform and my existing media platform I've had for the past 5.5 years.

Puntos a favor

If you take the time to watch the videos provided and read articles supplied, you will be able to work your way through it and successfully create a working funnel (that even includes email, downloads, media) in a very short time. The platform clearly has the bases covered regarding all the subtle elements that go into online commerce and marketing. I took the company up on their free on-boarding demo which is very helpful in learning a basic lay of the land with a knowledgeable guide.

Puntos en contra

There WILL be a learning curve that IMO could be intimidating to the total business neophyte. That learning curve is facilitated by customer support but there is NO phone support to help you get to an answer quickly. In a couple of instances I experienced something not going as expected with a verification of domain or similar function, chat support could be V E R Y slow to respond (> 3+ hours). I was diverted to a contracted user expert who would attempt to provide support in my issue that did not resolve the problem. It was ultimately escalated and the problem was solved.

Humberto C.

Clickfunnels, Powerful Marketing and Sales Software

Revisado el 30/5/2019

As a freelancer and digital entrepreneur I have tried different tools for marketing automation, both for personal projects and for my clients. Clickfunnels is without a doubt a very powerful tool that will allow you to make money online if you already have a structure of your business, clear ideas to simply implement and I would say that a database of prospects already created.
With Clickfunnels you have the option of 14 days of trial where you can have a look at all the available features, solutions and tools. I recommend that, before trying Clickfunnels, go with a structure or clear idea of what you need for your business. This way you can obtain the results that allow you to pay for the tool month by month.

Puntos a favor

You can create marketing and sales funnels in a very simple way.
You have available, countless Funnels already created (some free and others for payment)
With clickfunnels you can save a lot of planning time. You no longer have to look for other tools to integrate them.
It is a great platform to make money online. It has an affiliate program that pays excellent commissions.
Possibility of doing A / B tests in all the funnels you want
By registering you have access to a high performance content and training network.
It serves both beginners and more experienced users.
You can choose a different template according to the funnel you decide to create.
It has a fairly simple website builder with drag & drop functionality.
Access to Webinars and videos for training purposes.
If you are using WordPress, Clickfunnels has a plugin that integrates perfectly
You have many options to receive payments from your customers as it is integrated with several platforms that function as purses.

Puntos en contra

If you are starting with Digital Marketing, Clickfunnels can be a bit overwhelming for you because you have a lot to learn.
It can be too expensive, especially if you do not get immediate results
You have a limited number with the start plan
It can be very tedious to perform the A / B tests (a matter of taste)
If you stop paying you will not have access to all the funnels that you have created.

Lee K.
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ClickFunnels a tool you need for your online business!

Revisado el 17/4/2019

Trying to grow my business I searched high and low and tried a number of business tools and software to find what works for my business and for me clickfunnels just makes sense. I deal with digital products and ClickFunnels is the perfect toolset for my business it allows me to quickly set up marketing, sales, and product delivery systems for all my products. I just use the regular ClickFunnels package because I have a large email list I have built with GetResponse but the easy integration the ClickFunnels offers for so many other tools allows me to use my existing services. I can say that because of the great experience I have had I am planning to upgrade soon to make it easier on me, but the basic package has changed the way I do business and I couldn’t have grown my business in the same way without it. I recommend ClickFunnels to anyone trying to grow their business!

Puntos a favor

Pros

ClickFunnels has everything you need to Market, Sell, and Deliver Your Products and Services Online! One of the cool things ClickFunnels does is that it takes the guesswork out of trying to build a website or landing page that converts your lead traffic. There are a number of templates available to use and these templates are designed to convert leads into customers. The dashboard of the software is extremely easy to navigate and there are of course helpful training and use videos available to help you get set up quickly. You can use the upsell features to easily add product and services upsells to increase the opportunity to increase revenue. You can also use this platform to build complete membership areas all in the same program. The editor is really intuitive and makes it pretty easy to customize the pages at a high rate of speed. It has integration with email list services like GetResponse and Awebber but if you want you can purchase the upgraded tool suite and get built-in functionality keeping all your business tools on one platform. You don’t have to know how to code or even how to design websites because it’s already done for you. Overall this is a very powerful sales and marketing tool! There is a free trial to get you the time you need to check out the software and see if it’s a right fit.

Puntos en contra

Cons

The software is a bit pricy as even the lowest plan will run you quite a bit per month, however, when you figure removing the cost of all the tools you need because there are included versions it starts to make it way more economical as you can bundle all those tools into one service.

Chris F.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

More than just software - business and life changing tools

Revisado el 23/3/2020

I used to suffer from a lack of focus and having too many different websites and offers all over the place. The clickfunnels community and software has enabled me to streamline my offers, my funnels and flows into revenue generating powerhouses and I finally hit 7 figures in my business as a result.

Puntos a favor

The functionality and ease of use is exceptional. It is possible to launch a product with sales pages and follow up in a matter of hours.

Puntos en contra

The follow up functionality could be better but it is still part of an overall great package.

Deb H.
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Clickfunnels is ah-MAZ-ing!!!

Revisado el 14/1/2020

CF is allowing me to create websites and funnels to take my business to the next level without all the tech required with other tools. The training is incredible and top notch! I'm learning more than I ever dreamed I could learn in a short amount of time to help me reach people. It is invaluable!

Puntos a favor

I'd say it was the ease of creating a funnel, BUT even though that is pretty incredible, I absolutely love the community, the heart of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the constant VALUE he gives way to those he serves. The training provided is beyond compare with anything else out there! I believe [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team actually cares about the people and their success vs just getting another buck like most companies. I've never experienced that in a business before. Clickfunnels isn't just a software tool, it is a community, a family. I LOVE being a part of it!

Puntos en contra

I'd have to say the membership platform. Even though it is very good, I wish it were a little more robust in what it offers. But, I know CF will eventually get there. It's in the heart of the leaders to give the best.

Seongngor L.
  • Sector: Redacción y edición

Excellent Support Service/Teaching

Revisado el 7/4/2021

I like what I'm learning and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has shown and taught me how to use the important features that will help me to complete my funnel during this 30 day challenge. He is making the difference for me.

Puntos a favor

The technical support which I'm receiving while taking part in the OFA Challenge using ClickFunnels is above par when compared to support from other software. I would like to single out [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of this tech support for mention.
He is a superb educator, teaching us, a motley group of participants of varying levels of tech knowledge about ClickFunnels. His articulation is very good, his voice is well modulated and he is very very patient, handling our questions and helping us to resolve our difficulties in the creation of our respective funnels.
He is an excellent teacher, very professional and caring and I highly respect his passion for what he is doing, very unstinting in sharing his knowledge and teaching us, especially me, an old grandma, 78 years young without any tech knowledge, having been brought up in the era when there was no internet and no computer. I'm super grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for his guidance and his patience . Thank s very much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. You're one super cool gentleman.

Puntos en contra

There are so many features which need to be discovered, in my case, since I'm tech-disabled, and without any help I would be totally lost. I also feel that it is rather expensive, for me anyway, since my currency exchange rate is against me. We're RM4.20 to 1.00 USD so it is hard on my pocket , a retiree without any income except for a small pension of the equivalent of 500USD per month.

Darren U.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

ClickFunnels Is The Place To Start- Best Training Bar None!

Revisado el 23/4/2020

We are using ClickFunnels to sell our e-commerce product. We do about $250k in sales each year on Amazon, but we wanted to achieve 2 new things: 1) Collect emails from our customers [Amazon doesn't let you have them], 2) Drive traffic to our merchant site outside of Amazon. We've had a blast learning about this new marketing channel for us, and building out the pages have been fun too. Focusing on the user experience and building an evergreen salesperson (funnel) to walk them through the sales cycle makes us giddy.

Puntos a favor

ClickFunnels has the easiest, most intuitive, and most flexible drag & drop editor I've ever used. I thought making webpages in Squarespace was easy- ClickFunnels is way more fun to create in. I haven't thought of a design concept so far that I can't do in ClickFunnels!

But that's not even the best part. The best part would have to be the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. This guy is a direct marketing extraordinaire, and he teaches GOLD! I've read countless marketing books, studied marketing in college, and let me tell you: what this guy is teaching is 100% the highlights of what I learned in college PLUS loads of wisdom from his own experience. Honestly, the guy is a total sales nerd and his hard work has paid off. Go learn from Russel- the dude KNOWS!!!

Basically, the software is awesome, and the time I've invested educating myself on the strategies behind funnel building, sales letter writing, and emotional selling have paid me back in spades. Worth your time, for sure!

Puntos en contra

No cons so far. Any integration we've wanted to use we've been able to connect. No issues yet.

Corey T.

ClickFunnels- Much More Than Just a Software Company

Revisado el 20/5/2020

My wife and I own a Brick and Mortar Fitness Studio that was forced to shut down due to COVID-19. We chose to quickly pivot and go on-line offering virtual classes to serve our clients. We also had to re-think our strategy moving forward and that is when the One Funnel Away challenge came into our sights. We had joined ClickFunnels basic membership level when a fitness mentoring company we were using introduced us to funnels. They provided us with basic funnels to attract leads and before we knew it we were filling our funnel and things were working pretty well but something just didn't feel right with the way we were going about attracting clients. To top it off, the cost of the mentoring was becoming a burden on our little studio so we decided to exit the program.

We continued to apply the system we had learned to attract clients with varied success, it just didn't feel right, we weren't attracting our ideal client...heck we didn't really even know who our ideal client was. I knew we needed something different and that is when I came across the OFA Challenge. I thought for the $100 investment what could I have to lose! The Challenge has been jam packed with so much incredible information and learning that I wish this was something I had learned before we decided to go into business, I know we would be much better off today. I've been stretched and pushed out of my comfort zone many times during the challenge and have learned more about creating a sustainable and profitable

Puntos a favor

I have found the best part of ClickFunnels is the ability to integrate everything in one platform, and to have the ability to automate the entire sales & follow up process. It is easy to use and you don't have to be a computer geek to put what you need together.

Puntos en contra

Customer service response is a little tardy, but if you're willing to do a little digging on your own there is plenty of resources available.

Joe S.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great for Non-tech people

Revisado el 26/6/2020

I can set up a funnel, send traffic to it and know if my offer is working or not. I can find out in a few days what is working or not working.

Puntos a favor

I like Clickfunnels because it has everything I need. Funnels are easy and quick to build. It integrates with my e-mail provider. The support is outstanding when I have questions on how to do something. The live training is above and beyond what any other company is doing in this space.

Puntos en contra

It took me a while to get use to how it all worked, changing backgrounds and images. It has so many options it's hard to know where they all are.