211 opiniones

Grow

Software de creación de informes y panel de control

4.5 /5 (211 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
92% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
211 opiniones
Jeff H.
Traducir a español

Not your average SaaS BI company. Grow is something special!

Revisado el 21/3/2018

Puntos a favor

What separates Grow from the other players in the SaaS BI reporting software space is three fold.

1) Price. I had a call with DOMO and actually laughed when they told me what their platform would cost me each month. Grow is affordable for small agencies, startups and small to mid sized companies - especially when you factor in the ROI it generates.

2) Ease of use. We looked at MSBI but it's complexities - especially around Google Analytics made getting our reporting up and running extremely expensive. Grow makes connecting data sources super easy. I was up and running with basic reporting the day I signed up.

3) Data scientists. In my experience with SaaS software, their onboarding calls can be a big time waster, simply because the people performing the onboarding, are not experts in the field but rather lower level employees who were trained to follow a predetermined onboarding process. My onboarding at Grow was presented by a real data scientist! Not only did he provide excellent training on the software, he made suggestions on how to tweak my reporting needs to show greater value to my clients.

The combination of these three elements come together seamlessly to create a truly viable alternative to Microsoft BI, DOMO and Tableau. Watch out big guys! Here comes GROW!

Puntos en contra

Surely I could find something bad to say right? Not really! I guess if forced I would say that they need to be easier to find on the web. I would have started using Grow months ago - had I known it was out there. So, get those marketing guys to work! Hey - I'm a marketing guy - put me to work!

Thomas R.
Sector: Producción audiovisual
Traducir a español

Lowering the barrier to entry on data visualization at scale

Revisado el 19/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall we are incredibly satisfied with Grow as our visualization tool of choice. Though there are minor limitations on performance and BI capabilities, it still provides an incredible solution at a very reasonable price with a low barrier to entry.
If you’re going for a platform that can be easily scaled at a palatable price and don’t have substantial teams of coding experts, Grow is the perfect sweet spot for your organization.

Puntos a favor

The two biggest pros for utilizing Grow for our data visualization/dashboard needs is the ability to operate at scale and the accessibility and usability to employees with various technical abilities.
The general requirements of our firm included 200+ dashboards for both clients and internal use that provided extensive user permission options, did not require all users/architects to be extensively skilled at coding languages, and still provided the customization capabilities of higher dollar platforms.
Grow was a perfect solution to all of these challenges. Their transformation “apps” within their builder allow users with limited SQL knowledge to apply all manipulations needed to datasets. Their user permissions, with unlimited users model, allows for a scalable system that handles all internal and external requirements. Their new data explorer functionality empowers end users to further manipulate and analyze data. All this at a competitive price point made Grow a perfect solution for our business.

Puntos en contra

The two biggest one to utilizing Grow as our data visualization tool are its lack of true BI capabilities and some of the technical challenges we’ve faced. Though neither is enough to sway us from a “definitely recommend” stance, both are worth noting.
When compared to more expensive solutions built around BI (think Tableau or Looker), Grow lacks BI capabilities. The new data explorer functionality helps significantly close this gap, but it still is up to the architect and end-user to provide the “analysis” component. If your team lacks the ability to translate data into action, Grow doesn’t have BI/AI/etc capabilities like other platforms to bridge that gap.
Additionally, while Grow performs reasonably well, it’s not without its technical challenges. Being a smaller company than the titans of the visualization space, technical challenges stretch out longer than they seemingly should. Additionally, though their business model/pricing makes it incredibly scalable, large volumes of data sources (not necessarily a large data source; simply having many different sources connected at once) can lead to slower loading/building that can hamper my team’s efficiency.
Again, neither of these are deal breakers by any means, but are worth noting.

Respuesta de Grow

Thank you so much for being such a great customer and taking the time to leave a review. Also thank you for the product feedback! We've sent that on to our product team.

Greg T.
Sector: Restaurantes
Traducir a español

Not for those wanting to really look into their data

Revisado el 18/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use the tool to eliminate some of the data silos we have in our operations. It has wonderful functionality of bringing in multiple data sources - from social media, website analytics, POS data, etc. - into one dashboard.
We've been able to get important data, from multiple sources, into the faces of our managers every 5 minutes (that's the least amount of time between data updates). Which has allowed us to be more agile when it comes to saving money and reducing risk.
It has great flexibility and the team at Grow definitely works hard to impress. They build an integration into one of our software to make it easier to work with their system.

Puntos a favor

Their UI is awesome. I love the overall look and feel for the entire system. Graphs look updated, clean, and they are fairly easy to customize. Making the dashboards look good is fairly simple.

Puntos en contra

Not data warehousing the data is an issue. Long load times really get me frustrated with the software. It seems to take a minute to edit a metric, load a new metric, or even sometime update a metric. Updating a dashboard can take 2 minutes at times.
Drilling down and looking into the data is very underwhelming. Dashboard filters don't exist so you're stuck loading filters only to individual metrics, not the whole dashboard.
Email triggers that send reports on a set schedule are limited to only 7 am MT on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule.
Time zone offsets have been the death of me in the system. They use SQLite to format the data coming in but their out-of-the-box data filtering overrides all SQLite filters. It's been super frustrating trying to get the data we want.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Connie S.
Sector: Dispositivos médicos
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

Grow is great for creating Dashboards

Revisado el 30/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Grow on a daily basis help have a single location to see different data points at a glance.

Puntos a favor

Grow is great for creating dashboards to summarize information from various resources, other databases, spreadsheets etc. It's helpful to summarize and edit the data to help people visualize the information.

Puntos en contra

You need to have a good grasp of computer programming to fully take advantage of all the features Grow has to offer. Its not for the most novice users.

Jeff P.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Great, easy-to-use non-technical tool for business insights

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, this has given us the metrics platform we needed to be able to build and maintain the reports we require to monitor and gain key insights to our business. The team at Grow have always been outstanding to help us solve everything from simple to very complex problems in our to achieve our reporting goals.

Puntos a favor

Can do almost anything with patience and logic, no need to distract developers to assist with complicated data queries. Customer support is outstanding, always taking the time to properly understand and help address anything you throw at them - very solution-focused.

Puntos en contra

Can be a bit buggy at times, especially after big releases, requiring more attention than I would like towards "fixing" metrics that were previously working fine. Can also be very slow with large data sets, some of which are just too big for it to handle.

Pete Z.
Sector: Software informático

Critical Piece of our Tech Stack

Revisado el 20/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

There was a learning curve, but I was able to instrument the most critical areas of our business. The data is definitely allowing me to make much better decisions. Both of our businesses are seeing significant growth, and I can’t help but think some of it is due to the business intelligence that Grow is providing us.

Puntos a favor

Grow provides out of the box connections to most of the software that we already use. Additionally, their sales team was much more consultative than other software companies.

Puntos en contra

You need to have some technical ability. If you're not "good with spreadsheets," you're going to struggle implementing Grow. That said, anyone can read the charts once they're created.

Dru D.
Sector: Ropa y moda
Traducir a español

Grow gives us exceptional insight to our business data in an automatic, aesthetically pleasing form.

Revisado el 17/1/2018

Puntos a favor

The ability for Grow to do data calculations was transformational for us. Our prior dashboard software could only display data exactly as it was fed in, it wasn't able to calculate & manipulate data . Grow's ability to take multiple data sources, do calculations/formulas and then display the result is phenomenal.

Puntos en contra

I put three stars for "ease of use" because although Grow is amazingly powerful when it comes to gathering data and manipulating it, building each metric can be challenging.

In my eyes though, ease of use is somewhat of an expected trade-off when you add features, in this case, to gain the amazing data manipulation power Grow offers.

Nathan A.
Sector: Automatización industrial
Traducir a español

The best tool for our company!

Revisado el 1/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our main goal was to share company metrics with the whole team, not just the top few. We've been able to build some traction in this area.

Puntos a favor

Grow is easy to use and setup, plus their support is the best. It's been great to visualize the most important metrics that make a difference with our company performance.

Puntos en contra

There was some difficulty in building new metrics in the past, bringing different sources together. But they have made huge improvements here.

Michael W.
Sector: Servicios jurídicos
Traducir a español

Great tool for getting right into the data.

Revisado el 15/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, this service has been the backbone of our company's data analysis.

Puntos a favor

The tool has many ways to break down the data for my team. Very simple to use and quick to stand up a metric/dashboard quickly.

Puntos en contra

There are some glitches that I've noticed (more recently since the update to Grow 6). One big one is that if I am in a metric and a co-worker jumps into the same one, they can inadvertently delete my work. It would be great to have some sort of feedback to notify me that another user is in the same metric.

Travis R.
Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Easy to Use

Revisado el 20/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It just works. I can rely on it to function properly at all times. Learning curve is very easy for most users.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use is the stand out pro. Reliable, fast, and error free

Puntos en contra

No big cons to report. Have heard its limited but have not come across that for my usage.

Kristopher K.
Sector: Biotecnología

Amazing Visual and Connected Ability Dashboard

Revisado el 5/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Grow does two things really well. The first is the visual appearance of grow is amazing. They have done a really good job in making it look great. It makes people want to buy and use the product. My entire team is exciting for us to finish up the dashboards and roll it out. The ability to have multiple dashboards for different divisions on your team is great.

The second thing they do really well is the ability to connect all your data in one place. As a small business that is building from the ground up, we have data coming from multiple location, Google Analytics, Dropbox, our website, quickbooks, etc. Now we have a central location that we can look at all the data. It has allowed us to look at our whole business in real time.

Where grow falls a little short on is the ability to manually create. Everything looks great but sometime you cant show all the necessary data you need to, in the way you want to. The metrics are static and you dont have the ability to manipulate the data the way you want to, like where a number goes or create a needed metrics. For the most part some of the things we are trying to do are more robust, that typical businesses might not notice the constraints. Grows dashboard inability to be flexibility in its designing makes it hard, if there is something your really want to show but are unable, you are kind of locked in

The main complaint is the full screen mode. We love the look and feel over it but for us where we would use this the most would be in a presentation. Where we would present the different dashboards. We dont like how you cant click to the next dashboard. The only option is to wait a minute or exit out and go to the next. If you have to exit out you lose the dramatics that the full screen dashboard creates. I have the ability to scroll over the numbers in full screen but I cant just click next dashboard. That part makes no sense to me. I can live without a metrics because it looks so great but If I cant present it, that creates an issue.

Overall, it is a amazing tool, that I believe my company will be growing with. It has got great reception from everyone that we have shown too. And the main purpose is it is suppose to sell the business and how well you might be doing. It does a great job doing that. The customer support is really great. The people at grow are really helpful. Having a support team that can assist you means a lot. They are looking out for your success.

Cheers

Puntos a favor

I like the look and feel of grow. It looks really now and not outdated. It really is a great looking product.

Puntos en contra

a) Some of the metrics are sometimes not as manipulative as we would like. Where we would like to move around a number or something. They are more static.

b) The real big one is the full screen mode. We love the look and feel over it but for us where we would use this the most would be in a presentation. Where we would present the different dashboards. We dont like how you cant click to the next dashboard. The only option is to wait a minute or exit out.

Eric L.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Grow Dashboard

Revisado el 8/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Grow has given our organization greater visibility on what's important to our business. It elevated performance and helps us understand past, current, and future performance trends. This helps us model and predict future goals. We're excited to see all our data points in one place.

Puntos a favor

Grow makes displaying data from multiple sources very easy. We have many different data points that stem from multiple locations and user interfaces, and Grow displays this data all in one place and on many different customizable dashboards for the different departments that may want to look at the same data, but in a different way or combination. The charts, run rates, goal trends, and simplification of data presentation has streamlined our operation and made all of us extremely competitive! It's great seeing our teams' performance lift simply by giving greater insight into the business in an easy-to-interpret interface.

Puntos en contra

It would be a nice addition to layer in some gamification. This may already exist and I am unaware of it.

Usuario verificado

Solid BI Dashboard Solution

Revisado el 30/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's been great to build out the dashboards that we need to see what's working in real-time so we can make smart, data-backed decisions, in real-time.

Puntos a favor

As a marketer who tends to geek out on performance data, it's been great to have a solid dashboard solution that allows me to connect multiple data sources, aggregate all the data and slice and dice to create visual charts, graphs and tables that paint a clear picture of how our marketing initiatives are performing.

Puntos en contra

Again as a marketer (vs. a data analyst), there is a bit of a learning curve at first when figuring out how to leverage Grow's data manipulation and filtering tools. But the Grow team has continually made improvements to these systems, which have dramatically improved the metric/dashboard building experience. My main criticisms, which are probably not unique to Grow, just revolve around the integrations that they provide. They are still missing some popular platform connections that we need.

Troy O.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

Great solution for SaaS oriented - BI, exploration enabled in days across 100's of sources

Revisado el 29/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have 30+ SaaS systems and were using SQL/GSheets to analyze data. Within 15 days of implementing we had over 100 metrics and 10's of dashboards - six months later the Grow and the discussion of metrics is everywhere - slack, email, online, on company dashboards, in the hands of our investors. This all with one dedicated analytics resource.

Puntos a favor

Ease: because 100's of the most common data sources are pre-integrated you can quickly get past the headache of secure access and onto the business of working with data. Because you can do most analytics without deep sql knowledge more of the business staff can participate in developing the graphs and knowledge.

Pace of Innovation: Grow is launching new features every month making it increasingly easy to develop the metrics you need.

Pricing Model: Because this isn't a "pay per seat" model and instead a per metric model the value delivered is aligned with cost - occasional users, heavy users all can leverage the full power of the platform without breaking the bank.

Puntos en contra

If you want super advanced visualizations on par with the highest priced BI tools this isn't for you - this tool is rich but has made appropriate tradeoffs for the purpose of simplicity. For example, you can't have multiple series on the second axis of a 2-axis graph.

Adam B.
Sector: Bienes de consumo

Review - TETON Sports

Revisado el 1/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our experience has been very positive. Thanks to training from the last Data Driven Summit, we've been able to successfully tap into our data and successfully aggregate it enough to gain insights.

Puntos a favor

This software allows for the majority of your data to be accessible within Grow's platform. The abilities to transform the data and present it in a professional, and aesthetically appealing way is critical. I've enjoyed the ability that Grow has to leverage a lot of the functions and abilities available in Excel and other database querying languages inherently in their builder.

Puntos en contra

Without a knowledge of SQL, many data sources are rendered useless or very cumbersome to retrieve meaningful data. Many of the lesser know data sources do not (understandably) have metrics pre built and ready to add to dashboards, therefore, inspection of the data sources and knowledge of SQL transformations and joins are required to achieve the right data for what's needed.

Dave R.
Traducir a español

Most Comprehension and Easy to Use Dashboard Platform!

Revisado el 19/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Grow allows my entire agency and all of our clients to see the metrics that matter most. In turn, we are able to make adjustments 10x faster than when we had to manually pull reports and create visuals on a weekly/monthly basis.

Puntos a favor

I have been using Grow for over a year now and I am in it every day. When initially researching realtime dashboard systems I was drawn to Grow because it offered all of the integrations I needed as a digital marketer. It was extremly easy to learn how to setup the metrics and to integrate multiple data sources such as advertising spend versus customer data from Salesforce. The recently added a variety of new capabilities to allow for the user to modify the data present using filters which has come in very handy when presenting to clients.

Puntos en contra

The only drawback I can think of is I would like to have more flexibility with customizing the visuals with the size of the fonts and having a few more options with the types of charts.

Glendon T.

Gem of a product

Revisado el 23/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The product allows you to pull in data from different sources of your company (and combine them) and build visualizations. It also supports custom SQL queries on the data sources. It basically turns them into SQL tables and then lets you query them. They also support excel type features.

The company is definitely early stage and has a bunch of things to iron out but I love the design the vision of the product and think there is huge potential here.

If you are familiar with Salesforce and the Dashboard app, Grow is what that should be.

It supports multiple users and custom permissions for each user. Which is great for sharing the dashboards and reports with Investors / Interested parties without giving them everything.

Puntos a favor

The list is long, this product has so many nice features, I was told when we signed up that they have a 90+% retention which doesn't surprise me. I'd just give it a shot if your looking for dashboard, visualization software.

Puntos en contra

There are some really basic things missing from this product that would make it a lot better. There is no "pivot table type" feature which for ETL is a basic feature and I'm surprised they don't have it.

The application runs slow. Given the complexity of the visualizations and dashboards I'm not surprised, the amount of javascript that must be under the hood... But still its really frustrating to work with at times due to speed. For all the criticism salesforce gets its super fast and reliable and that just counts for so much.

William D.

Grow Makes It Easy

Puntos a favor

It connects different data points very easily and its power is awesome. It creates a simple dashboard that makes viewing the data easy and clear.

Anytime I've had a need, customer service is very helpful.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see Facebook and Shopify specific pre-made templates. Maybe gather the top 10 dashboards most eccommerce and Facebook marketing owners want to see and then make an attractive dashboard that you can just plug n play. Then with 1 dashboard let the viewer be able to change what the date ranges are.
Thank you for all the value you've created!

Garin H.
Traducir a español

Awesome BI dashboard for small business

Revisado el 14/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Grow has designed excellent software that is flexible and easy to use. They seem to plug into almost all of the other tools we want to work with, and when they don't we can work something with a Google sheet or something else. They've got a good API as well. Their service is excellent. Love this company.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, great design, flexible, excellent integrations, fast customer service.

Puntos en contra

Doesn't include a few features, like sparklines with hovers for point in time data, that I with it did.

John G.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones

Revolutionized our small business

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having the ability to see data from so many sources for our finance, support, marketing, and sales departments at a glance without having to pull data every day and make pivot tables each time is absolutely critical for us. Our leadership team is able to make crucial business decisions more quickly and more easily thanks to Grow.

Puntos a favor

How easy it is to import information from so many sources; and that setup of metrics is easy but we have the option to be as complex as we want/need.

Puntos en contra

We use our metrics from laptops to TVs displayed around our offices. There is no way to know how large or small the metrics are on any given device. I wish that we had a grid or template so that the dashboard can be customized for a specific resolution or screen size without hours of trial and error.

Sarah L.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Amazing Dashboard Software

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Puntos a favor

- Cross connect data and from different sources and view them in one dashboard. Eg. CRM with Facebook ads
- SQL made easy- the software is so easy to use that you end up running SQL queries without even realizing it
- Easy, digestible dashboards to share with the rest of the team
- Amazing onboarding, training, and customer success team. They make sure you're all set up
- Easy set up of LTV graphs and modeling

Puntos en contra

- If you're not an analytical person or comfortable with numbers, it will be difficult for you to ramp up.
- Steep learning curve- but so worth it!

Alexander B.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Hands Down Best Decision

Revisado el 26/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The benefits we have realized is the ability to more quickly identify shifts in business trends as a result of live data streams

Puntos a favor

What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use and how Grow is constantly striving to make changes that add value to their clients.

Puntos en contra

Honestly can't say I have ever had an issue that wasn't already being solved for by Grow's development team for a future release or wasn't something that their support team couldn't help me solve.

Jon W.
Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
Traducir a español

Dashboard of KPI's that don't suck and at a great value!

Revisado el 5/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have not had technology change how we focus our business operations more than Grow.com has in a very long time! We now have placed TV's, monitors, etc. throughout our building for each department and we can spend our money to reward our staff for meeting metrics rather then an overpriced flashy dashboard that is unnecessary. Thanks!

Puntos a favor

Ease of connecting plug-ins (after minor training), ability to request additional plug ins with fast response, COST... as it is affordable we can actually make this something for our organization to use for ALL of our staff, not just a limited number of users which is HUGE.

Puntos en contra

Filtering data is difficult in some cases, i would like the ability to not know SQL to do some of the filtering (although, the Grow staff have always accommodated my shortcomings on this though)

Kody S.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
Traducir a español

Grow keeps everything in one place

Revisado el 17/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Everyone in the company can keep track of KPI's much easier. This saves the company money and helps them to perform better.

Puntos a favor

Grow makes it easy to create the perfect dashboard that can hold all of your KPI's in one place. It is great to be able to quickly glance at your computer and see how the company is doing with all of its separate goals.

Puntos en contra

Building the reports can be time consuming, but this is made much less of an issue thanks to their support team and the new tools that they have released recently.

Kristopher K.
Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
Traducir a español

Grow has been an amazing reporting tool. All of the executives look at the grow reports every day.

Revisado el 28/6/2018

easy to review

Puntos a favor

The visualization of the product is amazing. It has a wow factor to it that makes everything you are presenting look so positive. It is really useful to be able to provide daily results to everyone on the team. Makes communicating results more easy

Puntos en contra

It is a really great visualization tool but it lakes the ease of use and ability to drill down deeper. Each metric stands alone and it is great for presenting but not necessary for analyzing