812 reseñas

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
812 reseñas
Sean C.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

Simple and Effective Board Managment

Revisado el 6/6/2019

OnBoard has completely revolutionised the way we organise and hold board meetings. Due to the nature of our organisation, our trustees and board sub-committees hold a large number of meetings throughout the year. In the past, this caused a huge amount of overhead for our Company Secretary and EA's who organise the meetings, put together board packs, etc.

OnBoard provides us with an easy to use platform for our admins to organise these meetings, create board packs, hold votes/approvals, and obtain signatures when necessary. What would previous take days our hours, now takes minutes.

Puntos a favor

Overall, the simplicity of OnBoard is it's strongest feature. With minimal training, our admins were able to quickly begin creating meetings and board packs. Simply put, OnBoard is a highly effective system that does exactly what we need it to do, without a mass of unnecessary features.

It's also worth commenting on the strength of Passageways customer support. Our account manager worked very closely with us through every step of the implementation process, helping us with the initial setup of the system as well as training for our admins. Passageways also setup a number of training sessions for our Trustees, ensuring they were completely comfortable using the platform before go-live, which has lead to a high level of user adoption.

Puntos en contra

There is very little to dislike, however the left to right menu layout may be slightly confusing to some users who may be more familiar with a traditional top-down/webpage layout.

Respuesta de Passageways Traducir a español

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnBoard Board Management Software! We really try to make ease of use our top priority when incorporating updates into our software. Our Customer Success Team was thrilled by the huge compliment as well.

Usuario verificado

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent combination of value and options

Revisado el 1/7/2021

OnBoard has streamlined my work as the Board Admin and has allowed board members access to all files they should have access to whenever they need it. Not all board members are quick to adopt the new system and this is causing a lag in the full usage for our company but this is a people issue, not a tech issue. The tech is very easy and fairly intuitive.

Puntos a favor

OnBoard is easy to administer and easy to use. It allows me to configure the different areas as I need to and grant granular permissions. It is a great value for the non-profit business that needs to be agile with reliable access to all the items board members could need.

Puntos en contra

The only item I wish could be better is the integration with Zoom. The feature works fine but when board members or hosts use the Zoom link inside OnBoard they lose some functionality. To get around this I have taken to posting the Zoom link for the meeting in its title and ask the board members to copy and paste the link into their browser. If they didn't want full use of all Zoom options they are welcome to use the link provided inside the portal.

Jordyn D.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Onboard is super helpful

Revisado el 20/11/2019

I've had a very good experience with onboard. I've helped to integrate it into our advisory team and they love the fact that we can be more digital and print less. Our clients appreciate that we are taking on this green initiative within the company as well.

Puntos a favor

-saves a ton of money on printing costs
-can easily replace and add documents to a presentation
-you can add users with different permissions to different sections of the meeting
-you can save resources to the resources tab for offline use (no need to access a network drive)
-great for meetings when the team is travelling

Puntos en contra

-it is not easy to view documents within the software. Every time you upload a new document, the book re-builds so you cannot see the document until the book is done building

Respuesta de Passageways Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the software and that it's helped your team. As for the builder, that can be a bit of a blessing and a curse. It updates, so your board members will have always up-to-date information, but it can be tough for you and it always updating.

Alexa D.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

OnBoard is the Backbone of Our Board & Committee Meeting Materials

Revisado el 16/4/2021

A few small downs, but overall the team has proven ready and willing to help address concerns and challenges. The platform allows our entire organization to maintain a large number of organized meeting materials, and consistently enables creative solutions to fit our needs.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. The platform is intuitive, easy to get accustomed to, and and functionality is logical.

Puntos en contra

The directory and groups. With over 500 users, it can be a bit cumbersome to manage all of our groups with the current functionality.

Paula L.

Glad we switched to OnBoard

Revisado el 12/5/2021

The software is easy to set-up, administer, and use. OnBoard customer service and technical support is great!

Puntos a favor

The easy of use of OnBoard is great. The flexibility of the tools allow us to use the software for surveys, signatures, and document storage. This places all of our material in one location

Puntos en contra

Some added products/features come with and added cost that is not cheap.

Shannon C.

The right decision

Revisado el 30/4/2021

For each new idea our organization has, OnBoard has made it super easy to 'ask' or create a wish list of sorts of things our organization would like to see OnBoard do. For example, we would like to be able to add all of our social media links on to the dashboard while currently you can only list one. We have also asked for demographics to be collected, which they are also working on this added feature.

Puntos a favor

Being able to streamline multiple programs into one has made managing our Board more efficient. We have been able to combine Outlook, Doodle Poll, Zoom transcription, Survey Monkey and archiving into one area. The product has been super easy to use and integrate into our own business processes.

Puntos en contra

Zoom integration would be the only area that could use improvement. Our agency has strict guidelines in place when using virtual technology so linking our two accounts have not worked as well as we had hoped but OnBoard is working to rectify the situation.

Cheryl C.
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

CDPHP and OnBoard

Revisado el 22/7/2021

The experience has been fantastic, especially comparing to our last portal.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy for our board members to use and navigate.

Puntos en contra

I dont really have any con's about OnBoard.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Oficina ejecutiva
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use and excellent customer care

Revisado el 3/5/2021

Above all, the customer service has been fantastic from exploration to implementation to now customer check-ins. The price is pretty good too.

Puntos a favor

The platform is simple to use and the app is great.

Puntos en contra

Some issues with figuring out how to attach a presentation to the meeting.

Retta C.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

Great product for Board Management

Revisado el 28/7/2021

Gina Guy is a GREAT trainer! She's very knowledgeable, patient and always responds when I need her. I think part of the ease of use is her excellent training.

Puntos a favor

This product is extremely user-friendly. It is easy to use from my point as administrator, and our Board members love it!

Puntos en contra

I'd like to be able to personalize the look of the agenda to match what we've been using.

Melinda (mel) O.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

SO glad we made the switch!

Revisado el 13/2/2020

Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent. From the sales reps. to the account managers to our Implementation Manager - everyone has been very responsive and helpful.

Puntos a favor

OnBoard is user-friendly and quite intuitive; it has been a life-saver when making last-minute changes to meeting agendas and materials; it's compatible with both Apple and Android devices; and going paperless has saved us a significant amount of time and money.

Puntos en contra

1. Honestly, it's a bit on the pricey side.

2. When an agenda item (title, time, position on agenda, presenter, supporting document, etc.) changes, the software rebuilds the entire board book and any user's annotations/notes disappear - even if their annotations were made to a section that wasn't changed. It would be great if there was a way to retain an individual user's notes/annotations.

3. In the Analytics section, instead of just an Aggregate Count of Book Views by Role and an Aggregate Count of Meeting Views by Role, I would LOVE to be able to see exactly who has viewed board books and meetings so we can track who is engaged on the portal and reach out to those who are not and see if they need additional training or assistance navigating the portal.

Cheryl B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Essential Tool for our Organization.

Revisado el 24/11/2020

Puntos a favor

I have been surprised how quickly OnBoard became an essential tool for our organization and how quickly our Board of Directors embraced this new technology for not only distributing our meeting materials, but also as a secure platform that allows our Directors to access information and records. Prior to using OnBoard, we were compiling our meeting materials into binders for each individual Director and every attendee to the meeting and not only was it time consuming and costly to produce these binders, but we would often incur an expense to print something that would be outdated by the time the meeting occurred. With OnBoard, we can update information in our Board Book with a few clicks of the mouse. I have heard from multiple members of our Board how much they appreciate OnBoard and feel the platform has enabled us to create a cleaner, more appealing, and more streamlined presentation of our meeting materials.

Although there are features that do not align with the operations of our foundation, I use OnBoard almost daily. We have a very active Board who is managing a lot of exciting work for our foundation and we seem to constantly be preparing for a meeting - from the onset, the OnBoard platform contributed to completing our meeting picture and it never felt like a burden or hurdle because it is so user friendly.

Puntos en contra

OnBoard constantly wants to send out updates on behalf of our organization when I make updates to a meeting agenda, visibility, or materials and the mandate within our organization is to have communication directly with our Directors so we know what is being communicated. It would be great if I could set a default to not be asked about notifying our members as often as I am; however, I think it is important to note that when I do encounter an issue or want to provide feedback about how we want to be able to use the platform, everyone I have encountered with OnBoard has been extremely open and welcome the feedback.

Mendy C.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Very Satisfied!

Revisado el 6/11/2020

I am very pleased with my overall experience. From the sales side with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to now working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have both been tremendously helpful and most always return an email very timely. I found it very user friendly and quick to learn. The training provided has also been excellent. I would highly recommend OnBoard to anyone that may contact me.

Puntos a favor

There are several things I like equally with this software. Record retention is very important and this allows us to have everything kept in one secured location so it's easily found and accessible for not only our organization and our board, but also our auditors. I find that creating the agenda and being able to copy agendas is much more efficient than my previous system. I especially like that I can set up the actions ahead of time (if they are known) so they are ready for voting. That has also been a great factor with increasing efficiency. I can't forget the training. I was delighted to learn my board had training available to them and I didn't have to do the take on that role. The last thing I really like are the tasks. This feature keeps me from constantly emailing reminders to board members.

Puntos en contra

Just as I had several things I really liked, I have a few things that I don't. I hope to see these implemented in the future.
It's inconvenient that I can't attach more than one action item to a specific section of the agenda. Often times our board will have a motion/action during the meeting that wasn't known ahead of time. This may not be linked to a specific section on their part of the agenda, but rather their overall report. They may not even have subsections. This has created a nuisance and has cost us valuable time. I have to create a subsection then create the action. This has created a longer process than our old way and causes the board to wait on me to add it. So having the ability to add an additional action item to a section would be ideal.
I also don't like I can't sort my action items with the most recent on top. I have to either do a search and hope I'm using the right words, or I have to keep going from page to page.
Lastly, when I set up the meeting as the admin, I don't get the email notification so I can accept the meeting and put it on my calendar. My work around was to download the app on my cell phone and accept it that way. It would be nice to have that feature on my desktop so the meetings go directly to my calendar when I make them visible.

Barbara R.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Fast, Efficient, Intuitive

Revisado el 20/8/2020

Prior to using OnBoard, Board meeting preparation used to take an entire day to assemble hard copy books, plus the cost of all the paper and three ring notebooks. I can now upload the materials and finalize the Board books in 60 - 90 minutes. In addition, hard copy books had to either be hand delivered by college personnel, or shipped UPS, especially if a member was traveling. The use of OnBoard eliminated the need for all that. Plus, the Board members appreciate not having all those accumulated books to contend with.

Puntos a favor

OnBoard is very user-friendly for both the administrator and the user. This feature is especially important for users who have various levels of comfort and expertise with technology. Our college switched to OnBoard in October 2014, and before that our Board meeting books were produced on paper. OnBoard has streamlined the Board meeting preparation process, and I like the ability to make last minute changes to the materials, to which the users have access immediately. Using OnBoard is also much more convenient for those members who may be traveling; they can log into their Board materials on any device from anywhere. In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, OnBoard quickly created a Zoom/OnBoard interface that allows users to long into Zoom through OnBoard, and eliminate the need for two devices. The OnBoard team reacted quickly to provide a convenient solution for a pesky problem.

Puntos en contra

Integration with our existing processes was not difficult. OnBoard provided online training to the administrators, and because the software is easy to use, it did not require multiple training sessions. OnBoard has continued to refine and add other features, some of which I cannot use since ours is a public board. The only thing I would change would be to allow an entire group of members to be blocked from viewing a section. Currently, I only have the option to block individuals. A bit inconvenient, but by no means a deal breaker. And that will probably be corrected in a future software update.

Heather F.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Easy to Use and Responsive Customer Service

Revisado el 14/2/2020

We have used online board books for over 6 years, but just within the last year switched to using OnBoard. Going to from hard copy materials to digital is a HUGE time and money saver, but switching from a basic agenda book system to OnBoard has simply made everyone's days more efficient. OnBoard provides a one-stop shop for my board members. It makes their service to our organization more professional and my service to them a lot easier and less time consuming. Additionally, the customer service at OnBoard is phenomenal. They take every concern and suggestion seriously and judiciously. That was an extremely nice perk that I didn't expect.

Puntos a favor

The program is easy to use and quick to implement. Users can be set up in minutes and begin working right away. I also like that there is a built in resources section so the app can be an all in one portal for users.

Puntos en contra

This is some slight lag time in building agendas - my fingers type faster than the program saves - and I often have to go back retype items that didn't save in time. Would also like a little more customization in the emails sent, the agenda templates, and table of contents template.

Karen G.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

OnBoard ROCKS!

Revisado el 3/2/2020

OnBoard has been a real time and paper saver for myself, as the admin support person and for our University. We moved our Foundation Board from a SharePoint site to OnBoard a little over two years ago. Our members love that they can use any device to view meeting materials and the site itself looks very professional on a large projection screen during actual meetings. Our members really like the resources folder so they can access Board documents easily.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use, especially when making changes to meeting agendas and materials!

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to leave the meeting time blank when creating a new meeting. Sometimes I may have a confirmed meeting date but not a confirmed time.

Rebecca W.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Board Management made EASIER

Revisado el 26/12/2019

A few years ago, we digitized our board experience. We picked a good "starter platform" and eased our board and committees into the practical application and efficiency of being able to access their meeting and organization files online. The platform was a bit clunky but miles and miles better than the printed board books we had been using prior.

Early 2019 we learned that our platform was going away and it was time to evaluate other offerings. I knew we wouldn't go back to the old way but I needed something that would meet our current needs and be flexible enough to allow us to grow into more features, find new efficiencies, measure engagement....and still come with a price tag that our Board would swallow.

OnBoard fits the bill. I LOVE the easy interface for our board and our staff. I LOVE how easy it was to set up and populate. I LOVE the annotation features. I LOVE the messaging feature (to the group but more so one on one during the meeting for folks who don't like to or cant speak over the "over talkers"). I'm pleased.

Puntos a favor

Incredibly easy user interface - even our least tech savvy staff and board members can utilize the platform effectively.

Puntos en contra

I miss the ease of meeting minute taking that I was used to in our last platform.

Respuesta de Passageways Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad that ease of use is really coming across for you and that it has streamlined things. As for minute taking, I will bring this up to Product. Otherwise, let us know if you need anything!

Tara K.

Essential Software for Board Meetings

Revisado el 5/12/2019

I have been using OnBoard shortly after I started with this company in late 2016. I believe the software was being converted from an older, original product to the OnBoard that I currently use today. There have been many updates along the way. My favorite was the ability to use the software on either Apple or Android cell phones. We recently upgraded our package to include Global Admin with the new Analytics feature.

Two years ago, we looked into a few different products to compare cost and features. In the end we decided to stay with OnBoard because the program does everything we need (and then some) for our board meetings. The cost of the software to be very competitive with others. The members of our board find it effective and very easy to use. This makes my life much easier!

Puntos a favor

There are several things I like about the software. One of the features we like is the ability to use the software on both Apple and Android devices. If I ever need help with the software, I can easily find help through the Help Center and there are Admin Guides. When a new member joins our Board - no problem! There is a User Guide to help get them up to speed very quickly. Should there be another issue that I cannot resolve, I have found the staff at OnBoard very helpful in resolving any issue that I come across (which are very few and far between!) I also like the opportunity for additional learning via Webinars. We are updated when the offices at OnBoard will be closed or whenever there is an update on the way. The communication is above and beyond.

Putting together an Agenda for a board meeting is very easy to do. I am finding the agenda import to be a big time saver. Our board enjoys the ability to make annotations during our board meetings.

Puntos en contra

My least favorite thing about this software is the need to have a "Global Admin" upgrade in order to delete things from the portal that a previous employee had created and was no longer needed/outdated. It is unfortunate that the Messenger feature is not included in our package and this would require another upgrade. That being said, however, there are many updates to the software that do not cost extra. I don't want to give the impression that every update costs extra, because that would not be accurate. In case you are wondering - we did decide to upgrade during a year-end special to include the Global Admin product and Analytics feature which we are enjoying very much.

Respuesta de Passageways Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad this is making your life easier and that you decided to stick it out with us. We truly appreciate the feedback about the various packages, and I will bring that up to Management as something to consider.

Tricia B.

OnBoard is a Success!

Revisado el 7/11/2019

OnBoard provides a secure environment and ensures confidentiality of information.

OnBoard provides efficiencies. We are not coping hundreds of pages, assembling notebooks, and mailing board books. Preparation for meetings is streamlined.

Support from our customer success manager is excellent. I appreciate the training videos, webinars for users, and 24-7 support.

Puntos a favor

The board recognized the need for a secure platform for its work and wanted to move away from paper documents. We have a 13-member board, and trustees live across the country. The level of experience is varied among our trustees; however, the first trustee who agreed to move to a board solutions platform is the person with the least experience. And, she has had not difficulty using OnBoard. Some of our trustees were exploring OnBoard before we had a training session, and they found it easy to use. We offered one training webinar conducted by our Passageways customer service manager, which was recorded.

The trustees used OnBoard for its first board meeting less than three months after acquiring the product and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. The trustees found that navigating the site and the board book is easy. They appreciate electronic board books, earlier availability of information, and the ability to add documents as needed, even during the board meeting.

In the past, material from investment managers and auditors was provided at the meeting. With OnBoard, these documents were available before the meeting, which dramatically increased the number of pages in the board book, but trustees had the opportunity to review information and prepare questions before the meeting. We were amazed that the use of OnBoard during the meeting went so well.

I appreciate the ease with which you can change the agenda and and update/revise materials.

Puntos en contra

Because staff members do not have access to all board materials, permissions have to be set individually for each staff member. While setting permissions is not difficult, it is a learning experience, but our customer success manager is a good teacher and patient!

While we have not yet implemented the actions function, we are looking forward to using it for approvals, surveys, and signatures.

Respuesta de Passageways Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and that you haven't found any cons yet is always nice to hear. If you need anything, please let us know.

Jay H.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Passageways OnBoard - Great Product, Functionality & Value

Revisado el 3/2/2020

Our experience with OnBoard has been excellent as we sought a way to streamline and efficiently manage our Board & Committee meeting process, allowing members secure, remote access on different devices , while making our administrative process easier and save printing paper. Additionally, we were seeking a central repository for corporate documents that was secure and easily accessible.

Puntos a favor

The software is user friendly/intuitive; easy to maintain from an admin perspective; and more importantly easy for board members/employees to access from remote locations and devices. Does a terrific job on consolidating multiple documents into one meeting "book" with the flexibility to access individual documents and easily move throughout your meeting agenda. One of the other things we find most pleasing is that the ENTIRE Passageway team members (form CEO, sales, account manager, support) are fantastic to work with; always willing to listen and make enhancements and promptly address any questions we may have.

Puntos en contra

When we first started using Passageways several years ago, some of the features/navigation may not have been as intuitive as expected, however their team has done a great job in implementing enhancements to certainly improve the process, plus a lot more.

Steven L.

AMBA Experience with OnBoard

Revisado el 20/3/2021

We love OnBoard! It's compatible with all the browsers we use, its mobile app is superb, and when compared to other board portals we've used, it provides more capability at a lower price. Last but certainly not least, customer support has been tremendous. Our customer service representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been with us every step of the way as we tailored OnBoard for our needs, migrated the documents we stored on our previous board portal, and prepared OnBoard for our first meeting. I can't say enough about the support we've received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the OnBoard team.

Puntos a favor

As compared to our previous board portal, OnBoard is so much easier to use, more intuitive, and is an easier collaboration tool. We just held our first board meeting using OnBoard. Its integrated conferencing capability powered by Zoom made the meeting the most efficient and effective virtual meeting yet.

Puntos en contra

The platform needs an e-mail capability that will allow users to communicate with each other securely and with the ability to attach documents or find them within OnBoard's "resources." The current messaging capability -- akin to texting -- is good, but it lacks the flexibility of a more robust, e-mail-like communication capability.

Kent S.

VP Perspective

Revisado el 3/6/2020

Our Board is very happy with our initial experiences with onBoard, aside from the spam episode. Customer service has been good.

Puntos a favor

Initially, we just wanted an upgrade from hard copy board meeting books, and a better way to catalog all of our board activity. After reviewing the industry we realized we could also have powerful communication tools to enhance board function. The OnBoard portal met all of our requirements, but the ease of use was a primary concern---most board members are technologically proficient, but not all. The quality of our training for board members was terrific (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]), and we were able to get functional usage rates up very quickly. After 8 months we are still increasing the number of functions we are using, but I can't imagine trying to run our recent full board meeting remotely without this tool.

I really like the ability to embed the Zoom meeting function into the meeting details--that allowed a single log on for our recebnt committee and board meetings. s

Puntos en contra

Initially we had a significant problem when our Board emails were being spammed by the OnBoard software, each Board member was receiving hundreeds of emaisl---the problem was fixed over a weekend, and the Board understood---our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] staff haven't been quite as forgivining.

I don't like the scroll function when I am reading pdf's. The scroll moves some horizontally when I am trying to scroll vertically. I may need to resize my window, but it would be nice it the pdf didn't shift horizontally when I am scrolling vertically. I didn't like the OnBoard ad that showed up next to our Foundation info/log at login. We asked that it be moved, and it has been. '

Fallon H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Moving to OnBoard was a great choice!

Revisado el 8/11/2019

Overall my experience has been great. After demoing multiple platforms, we chose OnBoard because of the best affordability, it's user-friendly, and the support has been stellar. Our set-up and support team have been there 100%, and go above and beyond to address questions and resolve any technical issues. To me, customer service and tech support are a #1 priority and rep, as well as the tech support team, have always exceeded my expectations.

Puntos a favor

OnBoard is a visually appealing platform, that is user-friendly and easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Feature availability, such as 1) downloadable material does not include an agenda page 2) surveys have to be closed before reviewing results, which limits the ability to know when to close the survey 3) announcement permissions are limited to Admins only. 3) The survey questions format lacks more enhanced customization

Respuesta de Passageways Traducir a español

Thank you for taking the time to review OnBoard! I'm so glad you are happy with the choice to move to OnBoard and that you are finding it easy to use. We definitely appreciate the suggestions regarding additional features to make OnBoard better, and I will bring these up to our Product team.

Najib S.

Software Review by user

Revisado el 8/6/2020

My experience with OnBoard has been very positive. Again, the ease of use and support have been appreciated. I would recommend this product. Especially if you can utilize more of the features than we do.

Puntos a favor

I have enjoyed the ease of use. Through tutorials and support, we have been able to get our Board of Directors and upper management transitioned to using this for our board meetings and some policy updates/changes. It is great to get rid of the paper copies. We are currently using primarily on iPad Pros. I also use it on an HP laptop. Both work great and the updates have been easily handled by both devices. It is great to be able to go back to previous months/meetings and look up information. Especially some credit presentations that otherwise typically filled up inboxes. I like the capabilities that are either available or on the horizon for us. These include visual with meetings from multiple locations, approvals for loan requests, and tracking of voting by BOD members (or reminders that they need to do so).

Puntos en contra

We are struggling to utilize some of the capabilities. This does not mean that the issue is with this product, but it may be a part of our system that makes utilizing it difficult or not possible. We currently use OnBoard with GoToMeeting. We are not capable of utilizing the audio with GTM while using OB. Thus, we use our phone system which adds another layer and isn’t as seamless. I know that there is the possibility of using with Zoom, but that is not something that our technology experts feel comfortable with considering all of the security issues with Zoom. We would love to have our lenders use this product to track loan requests and responses by BOD members. The cost to do so with many lenders needing a license/account (not sure of correct terminology) for the few uses per month has kept us from doing so. BOD members are only using this over a three day period before and during our meeting and it Is hard to justify for some, but we hope that we can utilize more features going forward to justify the cost.

Clarissa S.
  • Sector: Servicios

Continous Operations Through COVID

Revisado el 2/9/2020

The engagement of the OnBoard sales and service team has been exceptional. Their support has made the transition from our previous board meeting platform to OnBoard seamless.

Puntos a favor

The board is able to function well virtually and depending on the packages your firm utilizes, the functionality increases. This has proven particularly important as our firm navigates operations through the COVID19 pandemic.

Puntos en contra

As of right now, there is nothing that I dislike about the software. It is user - friendly and helps keep the board efficient in a remote work environment.

Christie H.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

OnBoard - A Great Product for Board Management

Revisado el 28/7/2021

I love the ease of use and structure/organization that OnBoard helps our organization obtain. It has made meeting materials and meeting structure so much easier. I love that all the features are readily available in one place. I would recommend this product to other orgs but noting that it is fairly costly for a not for profit.

Puntos a favor

As an organization we set up at least 3-4 meetings a month and it has really helped to streamline our process. Everything is now in one place. We also use the survey tool monthly and appreciate it's ease of use.

Puntos en contra

Approvals could be easier to use. I don't love that when changes are made in the back end sometimes it affects permissions that were set up long before hand. If you made an upgrade our board directors should still be able to access their usual meetings.