149 opiniones

Spinify

Tablas de clasificación animadas de Spinify: la ludificación facilitada.

4.6 /5 (149 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Beju L.
Sector: Bienes de consumo

Great App, motivates the team

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It keeps the team motivated on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. I'm really happy with it overall.

Puntos a favor

I like that we can customize the dashboards as we see fit and the team finds the boards very motivating and informative. The customer service is absolutely fantastic.

Puntos en contra

nothing, big fan overall. I would love to see more complexity on some of the dashboards but overall I think the app does a great job.

Daniel F.

The Spin on Spinfiy

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

Superb!

Puntos a favor

- New exciting backgrounds and templates on request from users
- Accurate reporting from Salesforce.
- Awards and Prizes for Goals Achieved.
- Support is very helpful providing solutions and resolutions.
- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a great [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] really backs up his team.

Puntos en contra

- We want more templates examples: Scavenger Hunt, Buried Treasure Island Map, Climbing MT Everest with Camps for Goals being achieved along the way to Finish line.

Tabatha O.
Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados

We tried

Revisado el 19/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I will say that we are not currently using Spinify in any fashion and have reverted to solely using our Salesforce Reports and tracking via Excel. Because of this, we have not kept up with whether or not Spinify is syncing correctly or not. I appreciate all of Spinify's effort to try to isolate the issue and understand that it could be any number of reasons, especially since our team is unique in our roles in utilizing Salesforce records as opposed to General Account Managers who are the Owners of their accounts overall, etc. But understand that this has been occurring since June and we are far past it by now.

Puntos a favor

Believe me, no one was more excited than I was to begin this journey with Spinify and you don't know how many times we worked with Spinify to isolate specific calls/emails/opps that were not captured correctly - but in the end, it just does not meet our needs on multiple levels, and took away from my time in being able to actually compete as a team member. Even if we could get the syncing to work, we still have no capability to display the Leaderboards in our area and would lose the entire motivation/inspiration piece that drew us to Spinifyin the first place. We loved the idea of multimedia ways to inspire productivity in our employees. We loved the customizability and the general idea of capturing activities. I appreciated being able to actually put the team member's picture as well as a custom sound file for their achievements.

Puntos en contra

This experience has been enlightening to me, as a representative who works with customers on digital product renewals, because I can now completely understand how technical issues can drive to lack of use of the product we provide. It is not from a lack of trying on either part, or misunderstanding how to use the product, but really - other factors, such as lack of equipment (we no longer has access to a TV in our sales area and moved to the second floor which is a very quiet environment with non-sales teams surrounding us so the basic functionality of Spinify as a means of tracking and motivating competitors is lost on us, and the sound/videos/other features we were excited about, we would be unable to use), integration/syncing issues that persist, and mostly a pressing timeline of an on-going competition where we have to be able to provide results to participants on a weekly basis. This forced us to create our roundabout way of managing the data in the midst of competing - just to end up double checking Spinify's results against the accurate ones in Salesforce. Therefore, in entering Q4 and still hosting a competition, we had no choice but to build a full-fledged tracking system ourselves - out of need for survival.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 4.0/10

Perry P.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Spinify

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great product we use it daily. Keeps everyone on the sales floor in the loop of where they stand.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use keeps our sales people on top of their daily goals

Puntos en contra

Would like to be able to build graphs with more information than just a few data points.

Felipe G.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones
Traducir a español

Great motivator for your sales team

Revisado el 4/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great experience, the support team is fast and on-point zeroing-in on a solution quickly. A pleasure to implement, and once deployed I don't have to think about it at all.

Puntos a favor

Visually appealing leaderboards really bring out the competitive drive in sales teams. Customizing profiles with staff photos, make team members really take notice. The integration with our CRM and Sales platforms via Zapier made the system run on its own.

Puntos en contra

The integration was a bit cumbersome and took a few tries, but worked like a champ once it was done.

Greg W.

Off to the races!

Revisado el 16/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The support was incredible. When I had a question, it took (most times) just minutes to receive a response back.

Puntos a favor

I've used a lot of gamification software tools in my past lives, but rather than simply use what I've used before, I chose to review what was new or different since the last time I reviewed. Spinify quickly bubbled up to the surface as a tool that I could utilize without having to really involve anyone from IT etc...I could own and manage it.

Puntos en contra

I would love a library function where I could upload lots of quotes etc and use at some point in the future but keep them all organized in one place. I also wish this would connect to my sales enablement platform, not just my CRM platform as I'm driving activity through that.

Margherita S.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Great software!

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 4/12/2020

Positive, I enjoyed it.

Puntos a favor

I fell like this software give the chance to motivate and feel more involved in the process. It's nice to have shoutout and display personal messages that only improve the spirit of the office.

Puntos en contra

it can be sometimes unclear on some functions but overall is good.

Matt T.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

Great to nudge competitive personalities into action.

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Puntos a favor

It's fun and can add extra motivation for competitive types based on areas where the team leader thinks there can be some improvement.

Puntos en contra

The graphics are a little too much... but just a little.

Jade M.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Traducir a español

Super fun and easy to use.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It helps us organize leaderboards for our caregivers.

Puntos a favor

It is bright and colourful - adding a lot of excitement to our caregiver incentive program. It allows a lot of versatility and room for personalization so we can make it our own.

Puntos en contra

You have to sign up to view the leader boards, I'd like to be able to quickly access the information without making people sign up.

Luke J.
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

This is the hottest way to display KPI's and drive engagement.

Massive staff engagement

Puntos a favor

Love the wallboards and the app. What a great way to engage employees! Spinify has gone viral in our organisation with heaps of departments wanting to get involved.

Puntos en contra

The gamification is good but could use a few tweaks to make it perfect. Fortnightly reporting and the ability to see what badges are still to be earned

Romina K.
Traducir a español

it was introduced to our workplace by a new manager

Revisado el 14/6/2018

Puntos a favor

it is colourful and lively i esp like the fact that it is constantly entertaining and every time you look at it , the screen changes and looks different, this makes the atmosphere electric and lively. It almost makes the team feel like they are playing a game while they are working and also the fact that teams can see each other's progress on the screen rather than conventional methods like sending out an email periodically to the teams and the floor.
the game like look and structure also helps to ease the pressure in the work place enviroment for example instead of the sobre emails and updates we are provided daily by the managers and the team leaders we can just look up at a screen that is there in front of us.
it adds a great element of entertainment and drama and action to the floor whilst we work constantly at our desks and recieve boring email updates and sometimes even have to hold meetings to provide updates about each others teams.

Puntos en contra

it is a little bit childish in terms of graphics and the effects, i feel that it can be a bit more mature in the way the graphics are designed so for example the cars can be more sleep or more adult like as opposed to the cartoonish look. the same goes for the colours there are sometimes so many colours on the screen at one point that the screen looks messy and too occupied as well. it will be nmore helpful if the screen is less busy and more focunsed on the data provided . the colours and graphics are an essential part of the screen display but sometines they get overwhelming.

Alfredo D.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

AWESOME

Revisado el 14/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A good Manager/Team lead of a software company will let you in to the world of possibilities, where your ideas and thoughts are appreciated and converted in to reality in the means of software programs and give's you chance to contribute to the whole society.

Puntos a favor

I really like the way this software give information about my team. I'd recommend. The Internet is the enabling technology that has transformed software into a delivered service. Indeed, the Internet makes it possible for enterprises to responsively access the latest version of software through a familiar browser interface on a transparently shared basis. Hosted services deliver the same level of software capability and performance as on-premise applications, but with centralized off-site management of application maintenance, upgrade management and infrastructure provisioning. Pricing is modeled as a subscription based on a metric reflecting usage. Relieved of the large upfront capital outlay and the ongoing drain of dedicating IT resources to software life-cycle management and customization, enterprises are gravitating toward this new view of software as a service.

Puntos en contra

i am looking forward for the updates. Few or most companies bound you to the limitations of their work environment. Exposure mainly depends on amount of time spent in a company rather than the quality of work delivered. No time and space for personal life at the initial stage of your career in most of the software companies. Few companies are worst for fresher's in case of management and behavior towards them.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas

Spinify is Great

Revisado el 16/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Experience has been great and they are very responsive, open to feedback, and continually making improvements. That's about all you can ask for.

Puntos a favor

It's simplistic to set up and use from an administrator standpoint but also adaptable to give you what you need from a leaderboard standpoint. It's got some great features that allow you flexibility in what you're displaying and how it is being displayed. Their Customer Support is awesome and they continue to roll out new features. While that app itself is already great, I'm very encouraged by the idea that they seem to continually be improving it. Some of the features they roll out are very useful but things I didn't even know I wanted.

Puntos en contra

I think anyone could find a few features that they would like to have but with the continual improvements, I'm sure they'll be coming. I'm not sure when they launched but it feels like the product is fairly new. However, they are very receptive to feedback so I have shared things with them on improvements I would want. The one minor issue I keep getting feedback on from my team is when viewing the Leaderboards directly from the tab in Salesforce, there is a date that indicates date of last update. It causes confusion because it's the date the criteria for the leaderboard was last updated, NOT the date that the leaderboard last updated with accurate data (it's real time). This can cause a bit of confusion when the users don't understand that.

Fun, motivational, easy-to-use

Revisado el 15/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

There was a definite uptick in productivity, and it keeps the agents engaged. The visual statistics are rapidly updated and easy to follow for a quick bird's eye view of everyone's progress. We know who is always on the leaderboard and those who rarely make an appearance (and so does everyone else). So, it provides a peer review feedback loop without any discomfort; the stats speak for themselves.

Puntos a favor

The interface is pretty easy to navigate, but the most value we found was the motivational factor it brought to the table. It was such a small addition to the work space, but it made a pretty big difference in productivity. The data is updated quickly and the visuals are appealing and eye-catching.

Puntos en contra

There wasn't as much customization as we would have liked; users can add an avatar, but they cannot choose their 'race car' color for instance. We also did not see as many of the stats available as we would have preferred, but we're working with our integration team on those.

Joe A.
Sector: Internet

Decent sales visualization app

Revisado el 12/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I guess it gamifies sales metrics and makes it fun to come to work every day. That's the goal at least.

Puntos a favor

Spinify was easy to log into, it tracks different sales metrics from salesforce like personal and team quota attainment, calls in a day, demos scheduled etc. It gamifies day to day or week to week metrics and can be displayed on monitors for the whole team to see. It can also be configured to play a song of choice when something fun happens like closing a deal.

Puntos en contra

Don't really have any cons other than it's not an app I use often nor do I get much out of it.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Bernardo A.
Sector: Consultoría de gestión
Traducir a español

Great for a quick playlist

Revisado el 11/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

All types of music coming my way.

Puntos a favor

I like the functionality of the app. I like how you have the latino podcast which holds exclusive content with my fav artist.

Puntos en contra

I don't like the commericals or how it interrupts while im listening to music. I wish the new contact was easy to find.

Algie L.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
Traducir a español

By using spinify I easily track my resolved cases.

Revisado el 13/6/2018

Boost Company Acheivements

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, clear display of statistics. Additionally it facilitates friendly competition between staff.

Puntos en contra

Hmmm not much but mainly the limited features. t would be better if we can create graphs to show performance.

Sector: Hardware informático

Boost Company Acheivements

Revisado el 7/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fast and easy and simple to use.

Puntos a favor

Spinify boosts morale at the office and gets the sales and tech team excited about sales and closing tech tickets. Customizing the images and sounds adds an additional layer of fun. By visually seeing what the teams are doing this holds everyone accountable and challenges each team member to work smarter and harder.

Puntos en contra

Would be fun to get a Spinify weekly summary via email and access on a mobile application. By keeping the team up to date and having access remotely it may enhance the experience.

Yolanda H.
Traducir a español

Such a great product and easy to set up.

Revisado el 11/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use it for tracking and to see where we are for sales. This is a great benefit for us.

Puntos a favor

This is a very easy product to use. It helps our sales team very much! This is a great way for us to track our daily goals and the team can see where they are at.

Puntos en contra

Honestly I cant seem to find a con about this software. Being in the software industry, you expect glitches but with this, that is not the case.

Daniel F.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Excellent leaderboards

Revisado el 18/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Competitive leaderboards help motivate the staff and reach goals.

Puntos a favor

Motivating and rewarding for the team to track how they are going. Friendly competitiveness gets us results each month. Also the mobile phone app is great for checking when I'm not in the office.

Puntos en contra

The points system doesn't seem to work very well for our role however seems to work great for the sales team.

Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Employees ----> Best Asset

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 18/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Our company believes that employees are the major contributors to sales in a company, treating your employees right can help you increase your company’s numbers of sales. With Spinify, we have recorded the employees’ sales and giving them quarterly chances to gain a bonus for those with more sales, quarterly challenges for incentives and other goal setting and reward features. Feedback and goal management is also possible with Spinify, making things more organized all over.

Puntos en contra

Personalization is highly limited, such as colors for race cars and other matter. Also, it would be great if sales were reported through graphs instead, it seems that this feature is not yet found with Spinify.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Jennifer S.
Traducir a español

The interface is very easy to use. I love it!

Revisado el 7/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to use, very interactive, good interface and you will never get bored utilizing this. I was able to promote a friendly competition within the Program providing great benefits for our Company goal.

Puntos a favor

The graphics as it's very enticing. It's attractive to the eyes and you won't get bored using it. I will recommend this for Team Performance tracking and creating a certain friendly-competition within your company.

Erin D.
Sector: Dispositivos médicos
Traducir a español

Really good! I like that it is easy to use and like the app on my phone to get updates.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It creates a sense of competitiveness when the sales force has constant visibility to the stats on spinify.

Puntos a favor

I like that peoples pictures are added with their name. I work with some new folks that I haven't met yet but can see what they look like. It gets updated once a week so we can constantly see who the front runners are for contests and rankings. Very easy to use

Puntos en contra

There were some glitches in the beginning but they were fixed relatively soon after being discovered.

Traducir a español

I absolutely love Spinify! The customer service is like nothing I've ever experienced - amazing!

Revisado el 11/6/2018

Puntos a favor

I love how easy to use the software is - with a number of different integrations also. Leaderboards are highly customizable which is a huge bonus for us - we can report on absolutely any metric we need to. The team also love the graphics and watching their achievements on the big screen.

Puntos en contra

I can't say there's anything I dislike about this software - it suits our needs perfectly and if I wanted to hunt for further uses - I know it's always there.

Taylor R.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great Easy to use!

Revisado el 6/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to navigate through.

Puntos a favor

How convenient everything works :) We have been using this software here for a while now and do not have any plans on switching!

Puntos en contra

I could not tell you a thing that I do not like. We have tried many platforms and this has been the best one yet so far.