204 opiniones

Klaviyo

Solución de marketing por correo electrónico para plataformas de eCommerce

4.7 /5 (204 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
204 opiniones
Joan S.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Funcionalidad

Revisado el 16/2/2021

En general nuestra experiencia con este software es muy buena y muy gratificante ya que nos permite hacer email marketing de una forma rápida y asequible.

Puntos a favor

Lo que mas nos gusta del software es que tiene muchas funcionalidades y es muy fácil de usar y además otra cosa que nos gusta mucho que es que te ofrece una gran cantidad de plantilla de email para personalizar y te personaliza algunas automáticamente con la información de tu empresa y logo y colores.

Puntos en contra

Lo que menos nos ha gustado del software por decir algo es que el software únicamente esta en ingles sin contener alguna opción mas de idioma.

Daniel S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Better than mailchimp - no question

Revisado el 10/12/2020

It's been great. I had one experience with customer support where I felt the person wasn't going to pass on valid feedback (open rates of the first email cut by half due to < 2 hour wait with FB sync). But other interactions with support were great and I also was able to connect with their product manager who promised to look into it. I felt they're a young and flexible team. Also laser focused on email and what email marketers need.

Puntos a favor

If you want flexibility in segmenting your drips (or flows as they call it) then you need to use Klaviyo. We were using Mailchimp and kept finding areas that made it time consuming, confusing, or just not built to have a flexible drip campaign where contacts receive emails based on rules.

For example you can easily create a series of emails that are only sent to contacts that meet a specific criteria and do it all within one drip through a "workflow" like drag and drop builder.

You can also sync up to your facebook leads and save money on Zapier which is what you need to use if with Mailchimp.

Puntos en contra

While Zapier immediately pulls in leads from Facebook, Klaviyo only syncs every 2 hours. A lead getting a welcome email right away is SUPER important, but this means they don't hear from us for some time and it's negatively impacted our first email open rates -- almost cut it in half.

Meghan W.

My favorite marketing tool

Revisado el 14/12/2020

Klaviyo has helped us build our email marketing and is one of my favorite marketing tools/platforms that I use on a daily basis.

Puntos a favor

I love pretty much everything about Klaviyo - from the visual/block email builder to the segmentation and automated flows, Klaviyo has helped us level up our email marketing in the past year from zero to thriving. I find it easy to work with on a team and with outside content creators and have gotten so much out of the Klaviyo Live From Your Laptop and Black Friday Bootcamp live webinar series they've run this year.

Puntos en contra

My only complaint thus far would be that saved blocks do not update across emails when you make changes (so if you change something in the block you have to go into every email where it is and manually update it to the newest version of the block) - but I have been told this is something that's being worked on.

I will also say that we have gotten much more metrics and ROI out of the platform once we switched our ecommerce over to Shopify (we previously used WooCommerce for which there was integration but not as seamless, and from Webflow for which there were no integrations). Everything about the platform just works so much better with Shopify from the product blocks to the automated flow triggers and we've seen a lot more value in the platform with this integration reaching its fullest potential.

Dayle S.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 1.0 /10

Great product... with problems.

Revisado el 26/12/2019

Being a developer myself, I informed the Klaviyo team of the deprecated code errors their plugin was displaying on peoples websites, and to the fact that their plugin slowed customers websites down drastically. The reply I received a couple of days later was:

"Unfortunately we do not update our plugin very often - but our team will get around to it eventually."

This was 2 years ago, and the plugin still has not been corrected. So it still produces errors, and still slows peoples websites down.

Puntos a favor

Klaviyo is extremely easy to setup, especially compared to its competitors.

You have the freedom to link Klaviyo with your Wordpress/WooCommerce website seamlessly.

Everything can be automated! Such as emails after order received, emails after payment received, multiple emails after certain time duration's for things like newsletter subscriptions and a lot more options are available to include users website Wishlists, items they left in their shopping carts to remind them, and all emails are fully customisation using the Klaviyo's inbuilt email form designer.

You can also arrange customer lists, newsletter subscription user lists, and any other lists you may require. The possibilities are endless!

Puntos en contra

Using Klaviyo on your Wordpress website as subscription signup form slows your website down, a lot!

Although unnoticeable to customers surfing your site, Klaviyo also throws a few error on your page as it uses deprecated (out-dated) code.

If the Klaviyo form builder doesn't produce the look/type of form you require, then you must build the form yourself by coding direct on your website (Which beats the point of having a form builder).

The Klaviyo plugin does not update, and never announces that there is a new version. You must remove the plugin from your website, manually download the latest version from their website, and then upload/install/activate the new plugin.

There is no option to change languages or string translations of forms, form input boxes, or form buttons. And these translations cannot be picked up in Wordpress plugins such as Lingotek or Polylang. The same applies to the confirmation pages after the user submits the forms.

Kyle P.
  • Sector: Edición
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A good, full-featured enterprise ESP solution

Revisado el 4/3/2021

Overall, the experience has been great. I think they hype some of the buyer indicators and data collection, which is fine but nothing special, but it's a great email platform.

Puntos a favor

The IP warming and migration process was very smooth with no hiccups. The Klaviyo team are experts and it shows. We felt confident in their ability to successfully transition ESP platforms. The product itself is quite good and does everything you would expect it to.

Puntos en contra

Like all ESPs, it has it's own unique idiosyncrasies. No deal breakers, but some of the functions can be a bit clunky.

Chris P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Never going back to anything else but Klaviyo

Revisado el 29/6/2020

Puntos a favor

The integration with Shopify Stores and the ease of building flows makes this a game changer. Additionally the bulk discount code builder gives Shopify functionality outside of Shopify that makes "one less app" for my store. Finally the native Form Builder in Klaviyo is very easy to use.

Puntos en contra

I wish one Klaviyo Account could connect to multiple Shopify Stores, this causes some problems for our operations. Additionally I wish building segments was faster, some advanced segments take very long to build.

Craige hardel -.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best ecommerce autoresponder out there

Revisado el 26/8/2019

My go to solution for ecommerce clients. It has automation ,good templates and everything else

Puntos a favor

Robust features that just work. It's a bit getting used to but you can do most of what you want with them

Really good templates for those starting out and experienced as well

Puntos en contra

Their onboarding process could be easier

They have tutorials but they're fuzzy and should be made available with webinars being an option.

Ashish G.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Excellent choice

Revisado el 6/12/2019

Excellent. Their team is also super supportive and quick to respond with guidance. Would recommend Klaviyo.

Puntos a favor

Before choosing Klaviyo for our e-commerce business, we had done an extensive search of email marketing providers. Klaviyo seemed to have a differentiated set of features that allows more extensive analytics and data on email performance vs other providers. We've found this performance data to be extremely useful in determining what emails are/aren't working and in performing A/B testing. I would highly recommend Klaviyo for e-commerce companies

Puntos en contra

Klaviyo still doesn't have all the features that we'd love to see but they are continuously evolving and launching new tools. For example, their pop-up creation tool is very basic so one typically needs a 3rd party tool to manage pop-ups/forms.

Changed our world

Revisado el 16/6/2020

Amazing, everything period. I love the automated abandonment emails, the segments, the tracking, the ease of creating email templates. I really can't think of anything I dislike about it.

Puntos a favor

The segments. Klaviyo is pre set up to segment all of your customers so that you can run any campaign you want. Win backs, retention whatever it's simply amazing no more grunt work going through orders and compiling lists.

Puntos en contra

If I had to choose something I would say the cost but really it's worth every penny. It's very hard to find flaws with the software. It doesn't integrate perfectly with our frontend which uses Vue Storefront but we found a solution.

Leonardo I.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Small Business Owner

Revisado el 23/3/2021

I'm testing three different email marketing providers, Klaviyo, Seguno, and Mailchimp. I don't have enough prospects to leaving their free trial, but I'm getting there. And though I like Mailchimp email templates and Segunos straight-forward interface, I might choose Klaviyo in the end because they have the better intelligence and statistics that will be vital for my business growth.

Puntos a favor

Klaviyo has seamless integration with Shopify, the e-commerce platform I use to operate my business. Their dashboard is most compelling, with detailed information about customers and prospects, making strategic decisions easier to take. I also love that I can compare my performance with the industry standard. I could not find any other email marketing provider offering that level of intelligence.

Puntos en contra

Klaviyo email templates are a bit simpler than Mailchimp or Seguno, so if you want to grab your prospect's attention, it may be a little more difficult. I did notice my open rates are smaller with Klaviyo than with Mailchimp.

Arthur S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Best CRM for ecommerce, Worst for Customer Support

Revisado el 3/1/2020

With no phone support and 30 - 40 minute wait times for chat support and 24 hour response times for email support and no support on weekends, this makes Klaviyo's customer support the absolute worst I have ever seen. Maybe it's due to their growing pains. Their support staff are a mixed bag in terms of knowledge and being helpful and while that's not the norm for most SASS companies, I think that's pretty common across most CRM companies.

Puntos a favor

Fairly easy to learn for such powerful software
Integration with Facebook
Their native integrations and Not having to use Zapier for a lot of my integrations.

Puntos en contra

There is almost nothing to not like about this software but to learn it, you need to learn Klaviyo speak.
If I had to pick one thing it would be some of the finicky ways in which the email builder acts when dragging in a new widget or row and trying to position it.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great email marketing software for ecommerce!

Revisado el 9/8/2018

Puntos a favor

I've been using Klaviyo for about 9 months now, and I absolutely love it. It helped me increase the proportion of monthly store revenue by email from 10% to 50% in under 6 months. It's easy to use, easy to integrate with Shopify, and provides awesome functionalities that any ecommerce store could need. Their automated flows (abandoned carts, thank you emails, welcome series) all work seamlessly. They have many email templates to choose from, but you an also create your own templates easily with their template builder. No need to know how to code. Another reason to love Klaviyo is their ability to segment your audience. It's so easy to segment your audience based on their activity and interaction with your website. For example, creating segments of customers who purchased product X but didn't purchase product Y, or customers who viewed a certain product page but didn't make a purchase. By having these segments you can send very targeted emails to them, upping conversion rates. Their support is also fabulous. They're very responsive via live chat and/or email, and really take their time to help you. I've asked them so many things, and every single time I've been given tremendous support. The final reason why Klaviyo is great, is its price point. Other email marketing software such as Hubspot may have more features, but the price is unbelievably high. For a small business like ours where every penny makes a difference, we are so grateful for Klaviyo's prices.

Puntos en contra

I love Klaviyo, but what I wish they had is more features. Although, this makes sense because they offer everything at a lower price point than say, Hubspot. Many things are in the works though - I'm constantly in conversation with the support team, and they tell me that sophisticated features are in the works! Despite not having the most features in the email marketing world, this has never been a problem and has never deterred us from getting a lot of revenue from email marketing.

Veronica D.
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Best email app ever!

Revisado el 10/12/2019

I have only been using Klaviyo for 3 months and I only wish I had discovered it before. If you sell online through an e-commerce platform give it a try! You will not regret it!

Puntos a favor

I have nothing but good things to say about Klaviyo. It is filled with great features like no other email app I have seen before; it has a very friendly interface that makes email creation a breeze; excellent analytics and a very fair price.
The other huge plus is their amazing customer service! They are on their toes waiting to help you! Superfast, super-efficient!

Puntos en contra

I still have not learned to use this app in all its depth, but their triggers and segmentations are amazing. There is nothing not to like in this app.

Andrew J.

Excellent Email Software

Revisado el 17/12/2019

Such an impressive email service and compared to a much more expensive previous system was streets ahead. Granted there are better systems but for us the flows are perfect and for the next level of email campaign marketing you would need to spend a lot more

Puntos a favor

The ease of set up and the ability to see results against the campaigns. it was up and running within 24hr and their onboarding was outstanding.

Puntos en contra

To be honest very little however some of the email creative can be a little constrained. For the price it really is very good for those on a budget and with smaller CRMs. It may become more expensive if you have a lot of addresses as you pay per email user.

Carlos G.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Klaviyo

Revisado el 20/5/2019

Email marketing. It is the best platform for email marketing.

Puntos a favor

This is probably the best platform for email marketing I have ever tried. Well, I use it for my online store in order to send twice a week week newsletters to my customers' inboxes. Besides the multiple options that Klaviyo has, which makes it easy to give life to any pattern / combination of emails possibly out there, pricing is really fair, and they count with a free plan as well. Designing is also easy. I have fulfilled all my expectations when it was the time to create emails to be sent to customers. Something that I really like is the local time for delivering emails because sometimes customers have different time zones; if email is supposed to arrive at 9AM, then it would arrive at that time (for customers). Also, I have to mention the extense documentation that Klaviyo has. Customer service is through email, but they always answer back to you in as soon as 2 hours or less.

Puntos en contra

They could make pricing a little more advantageous for their clients.

Erin L.

So Easy To Use!

Revisado el 12/1/2020

My experience with Klaviyo has been great overall. We've seen positive changes to our account since implementation and appreciate how easy it is to use.

Puntos a favor

It's extremely user-friendly, allowing you to regularly test, create your own CTAs, uploaded photos, drag and drop graphic elements, etc. Perfect for a team with zero coding experience. Side Note: Their customer support is top-notch.

Puntos en contra

Aside from being very user-friendly on most fronts, building out email flows is a different story. This tends to be a time consuming process that is not as straightforward as it could be.

Hjalte R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The best email solution for ecommerce

Revisado el 5/12/2016

Klaviyo is hands down the BEST solution for any serious ecommerce shop. If you are using shopify, there is no question, that Klavio is the way to go.

Want to only send an email to people who bought widget a, but not widget B and haven't made a purchase in 3 months? No problem, with Klaviyo, you can easily do that.

What about people who have made a purchase in the last 7 days, and have also spent more than $500 on your site... and not purchased widget c? Not a problem.

How about targeting those exact audiences on facebook? Again, it's as easy as clicking a button. Klaviyo can sync all your segments with facebook.

The only not-so-great thing about Klaviyo, is that it has a slightly steeper learning curve than your usual just-getting-started email service. But the support is great and they have some awesome templates to help you get started.

I could go on and on about how amazing Klaviyo is, but instead I'll just say this: If you have an ecommerce store, you owe it to yourself to test out klaviyo. I am glad I did (and so are my wallet ;)

Puntos a favor

Can do pretty much everything, when it comes to email marketing.

Puntos en contra

It takes a little longer to get used to. With advanced features come a steeper learning curve.

The Gold Standard for Shopify

Revisado el 9/12/2019

The transition was fantastically simple, the IP warming was easy and everything about Klaviyo has made us happy so far.

Puntos a favor

I greatly enjoy using Klaviyo. We've utilized MailChimp, Zaius and more in our quest for a long term ESP that we are happy with and Klaviyo has been it. It's not the cheapest out there but it certainly isn't the most expensive and it feels like you really get a good value for the advanced features. The Shopify integration is easy and seamless and the Live Chat customer service has been responsive and helpful everytime. Very pleased with them.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, perhaps the only thing I don't like is that layout isn't as sleek as some of the other options but it's a very minor point.

Daniel P.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Best E-come Email Software

Revisado el 15/5/2019

Puntos a favor

Love Klaviyo. I've tried a few different email softwares in the past, including Mailchimp and GetResponse. Both of those softwares were a let down and didn't allow for the customization and integratino that I was looking for.

Klaviyo has an AMAZING integration with Shopify. Makes my life so much easier. It also integrates with FB ads, which is a huge plus.

Creating flows in Klaviyo is very simple, I have been able to create sophisticated flows with minimal stress and effort.

Puntos en contra

The only con I was going to mention was lack of a visual email flow tool, but they added that in the past 6 months, so I'm kind of stumped. It's a great tool. The only bad thing about it may be that it's more expensive, but I find it to be worth the cost.

Nishtha M.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Super effective! Great service

Revisado el 24/3/2021

I work in an e-commerce company and we deal with 100+ shopify stores on a daily basis. I manage a team of 5 who work on designing emails for these stores and klaviyo is the only platform we use to send our emails. A Very happy and satisfied customer. Super easy to integrate with other apps too!

Puntos a favor

It's very user friendly and can be well understood by new users. Very helpful support team! Quick learning videos that really help with self learning.

Puntos en contra

I wish they had more options to create a more targeted segment to send emails. Although there is a lot one can play around with but some more can help target customers as per their behavior.

Stuart W.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Valuable and powerful email automation and marketing

Revisado el 7/8/2019

Puntos a favor

Fairly easy to use, lots of features and the ability to sync custom audiences to Facebook. The platform is always improving with extra features such as CLV data and creating back in stock emails recently as an example.

Puntos en contra

Creating automated campaigns (known as flows) is a bit clunky, especially when editing a campaign there's chances to delete things and mess the entire campaign up and you really need to plan ahead what you are doing because of this. You can duplicate the campaign though before making such edits.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BEST EMAIL MARKETING SOFTWARE EVER!!

Revisado el 8/10/2019

The best email marketing software - ever. It's hands down my favorite- and I've used the whole gammett of email marketing softwares. The ability to customize flows with purchase history, SKU's, behaviors is simple and straightforward. Extremely user friendly software.

Puntos a favor

First of all, the customer support is hands down the best customer support ever. They will get down to the nitty gritty and resolve your problems for you, while being patient, helpful and kind. There's also so many softwares this can get integrated into that I love the flexibility of it.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I have absolutely no complaints about this software. The technology is the best for the price point, customer service rocks, and its so user friendly - i have confidence that anyone could learn email marketing automation simply with this platform!

Jessamin J.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Klaviyo is user friendly for first timers to email marketing & their customer service is...

Revisado el 28/4/2017

Well I am building my subscriber list which they say is super important for the growth of my company. I know that I will see the benefits and fruits of that they longer I do it. I am so new at it now. But I feel like I am pro by using this software which gives me confidence that I can do this!

Puntos a favor

There are so many things to like about Klaviyo! When first starting out I had no clue what I was doing. I really appreciated that they had all the basic emails already outlined for me. It made it so much easier for me. All I had to do was go in and change words and insert images if I wanted. I like the options that I can either use a template with HTML or just a simple text email and they have so many template options! I like that the whole process is guided and really easy to use. I don't ever have to worry if my emails are going to be sent or not. I love that they keep your customer in mind and they have a system in place to where they are not inundated with emails from you. They have a checklist to make sure that you got all the essentials in there before you send out an email and they will remind you if you didn't do something like use any links! I feel safeguarded from sending out a sub par email. I also love the analytics so I can see who has opened the email, clicked on links, made a purchase. And to top it all of they have amazing customer service. Have loved my experience with Klaviyo!

Puntos en contra

The only thing I can think of is the fine print at the bottom of emails with all the manage preferences, mailing address, unsubscribe copyright info etc I had to kind of put together myself. Which is not a big deal at all but it would be nice to have that as an included template. Also not sure how to manually send a campaign to someone new to my newsletter. Have to manually do that. It only sends the campaign to those currently on my newsletter but not future subscribers within a certain time frame.

Samantha R.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Could not recommend Klaviyo enough

Revisado el 8/5/2020

Overall a 10/10 for Klaviyo. I recommend it to everyone I know who is on the hunt for a similar product and will continue to do so. It’s made a huge positive impact for me.

Puntos a favor

This is by far the best email marketing software I’ve ever used. It’s easy to set up and use, very self-explanatory, has every function you could want and is a great value for money compared to competitors.

Puntos en contra

Absolutely nothing. I’ve had only great experiences with Klaviyo, both the actual software and their customer support who are top notch.

• Sector: Productos cosméticos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

This is great software

Revisado el 17/5/2019

We moved from Klaviyo to Mailchimp because of Klaviyo's user interface and ability to create segments to target pretty much any specific audience from our lists that we desire. I also enjoy the customer information Klaviyo collects and makes available in terms of how frequently they order, their churn risk and overall value to the company. It's great!

Puntos a favor

It integrates with a lot of CMS services/softwares, it's easy to use, it's versatile, and Klaviyo is a great company

Puntos en contra

I guess it could be a little cheaper, but I believe you get what you pay for.