154 opiniones

OneCause

Software de gestión de subastas y eventos de recaudación de fondos

4.7 /5 (154 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Sector: Administración educativa

Great Auction Softward

Revisado el 21/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

They are great with online auctions, they help give you insight and ideas to help you reach your goal

Puntos a favor

Customer service is great and friendly. They are knowledgeable and help you succeed. Quick responses anytime I had a question.

Puntos en contra

I wish they had a built in duplicate checker for donors who register twice. You have to run a report that shows you duplicates but it would be nice to check for duplicates without running a report.

Christal,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review for us! We are grateful to be able to help support #FearlessFundraisers like you advance your cause. Fundraise on!

Mikayla D.
Traducir a español

Absolutely seamless software and such a game changer for our non-profit!

Revisado el 22/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I cannot fathom maneuvering the pandemic as a non-profit without the use of OneCause, much less any other year. We incorporated it into every single virtual event and in-person event and were able to stay financially stable thanks to its use. We actually surpassed our budgeting goals for the year and had the most successful mobile bidding gala silent auction in the Zoos history. We look forward to using OneCause for many years to come!

Puntos a favor

OneCause, including their mobile bidding, peer-to-peer and online giving platforms, has absolutely set the standard for fundraising software for the best price. The software has been invaluable to our non-profit, paying for itself after a single event. Our team seamlessly incorporated each platform into our in-person and virtual events with ease. The mobile bidding software is not only a breeze for administrators to create and manage from the back end, but we have received countless compliments from users/guests as to its ease of use. Even older audiences were able to easily navigate the auction, donate and even set bots/watch different packages. The peer-to-peer platform was unreal. Not only does it have the best aesthetics and options for design, it's seamless in its reporting and analytics. Our peer-to-peer Walk was praised for being a interactive, exciting way to build networks and fundraise for the Zoo for an extended period of time. We cannot stress the effectiveness of this software enough!

Puntos en contra

There is truly so little that we dislike about OneCause. Our customer support contacts were so easy to reach, communicate with and work through any dilemma with. Our only "wish list" item for OneCause's mobile bidding software is simply to be able to categorize fixed price packages. That's all we can think of to improve the platform, which speaks strides of its excellence.

Jennifer D.
Traducir a español

BIDPAL sold our not for profit a bill of goods and then failed to deliver!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 29/8/2017

Zero

Puntos a favor

The best thing I can say about this software is my login worked and that's about it!

Puntos en contra

Customer Service was horrible. We got passed around from one person to the next and then was told that the program would have to be 'worked around' costing my volunteers valuable time to get what we were told we would have from the software. Our guests at our fundraisers complained constantly about the software and the onsite representative did NOTHING to step in and assist. When asked for a pro-rated refund mid year because the software was handicapping our events, we were told simply no. Thanks for nothing BIDPAL!

Respuesta de BidPal

We appreciate your candid feedback. We¿re disappointed that you didn¿t feel our team met your expectations.

In further looking into your review, it appears that your initial auction with BidPal was a success. One of the unique aspects of BidPal is that you can use the software for multiple fundraisers throughout the year, however like any software it has it limits.

Based on our team¿s feedback it sounds like you wanted to try and use BidPal for an additional fundraising campaign in a manner that it is not intended to be used for. We applaud your creativity and appreciate that this may have been frustrating that the software wasn¿t able to meet your expectations despite our team¿s efforts to provide alternative solutions.

We¿ve passed your feedback on to our product development team as they are always working to add new functionality. Although our Director of Client Success and his team were not able to connect with you, they remain ready to assist you at any time.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Joshua K.

OnceCause Rocks - from Sunrise

Revisado el 27/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We love OneCause. Our whole team is very happy with all aspects of the software.

Puntos a favor

Back end controls, auction simplicity, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (our event manager is the bomb)

Puntos en contra

Sponsor logo upload not efficient, lack of customization options for homepage and other pages

Joshua,
Thanks for the review :) We're sure you'll like our recent upgrades to photos and we continue to use helpful input like yours to improve our solutions. We're happy to have you in our group of #FearlessFundraisers

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Deborah B.
Traducir a español

One Cause has simplified our fundraising efforts...

Revisado el 10/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very positive experience with One Cause and we are pleased with its performance

Puntos a favor

Simplicity of use and customer service was a huge sale for us

Puntos en contra

Additional cost for extra platforms- wish it was one fee for all services

Deborah,
Thanks for the feedback! We love hearing our platform is easy to use and we're grateful you're a part of our group of #FearlessFundraisers!

Anna M.
Sector: Administración educativa
Traducir a español

Great Product for Events!

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 20/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have had great customer support!

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and the end user experience has been wonderful.

Puntos en contra

We have been really happy with the software and the support from OneCause.

Anna,
We're so glad you and your donors find our software easy, and we're thrilled to help support your mission. Thanks for the review!

Annie B.

Easy to use!

Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We delayed switching to online bidding because of the initial investment, but it clearly paid off. We're looking forward to working with OneCause in the future.

Puntos a favor

The online bidding component showed an excellent return on investment. It was fairly easy for our supporters to learn and use.

Puntos en contra

On a very basic level, I think some data entry features for items and packages could be improved. For example, it would be helpful to be able to clone an item multiple times without having to do each clone individually.

Respuesta de OneCause (formerly BidPal)

We're thrilled we could help you take your fundraising online during the pandemic, Annie! Can't wait to see where you take it in 2021.

Lisa A.

We're happy OneCause users

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, we're very happy with OneCause. It's got the features we want, it's reliable, and customer service is second to none.

Puntos a favor

This year, I'd say what I like most is that it allows us to hold silent auctions despite COVID but in general the software works like it's supposed to and offers all the features we want. Additionally, I can't say enough about their customer support -- they are knowledgeable, prompt, and cheerful while they help you.

This replaced some older auction software that didn't allow for mobile bidding. For the most part our guests love the mobile bidding. It's fun and keeps everyone interested until the last minute of the auction.

Puntos en contra

The cost makes us stop and consider alternative products every once in a while. Also, there are MANY reports to choose from, which is great, but I spend a lot of time finding the one I want. It'd be nice if they were organized differently.

Respuesta de OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Thanks for this helpful review, Lisa! We're so glad we could help support your mission in this unprecedented year. Keep on fundraising!

Laura K.
Traducir a español

Simplify your fund raising with OneCause!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 21/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been very pleased with OneCause and have been a loyal customer for 8 years. OneCause is innovative and on trend with offering products and services that help people like me that raise money for a non-profit. Their staff is always willing to jump in and help every step of the way.

Puntos a favor

OneCause is dedicated to their customers, their platforms are designed to simplify their fund raising needs.
We have used mobile bidding for many years and it is super user friendly to set-up and for guests to use on event day. In recent years we have used OneCause for guest registration too. Donation appeals are implemented with ease using OneCause and the appeals have now become a major source of revenue at our events.

Puntos en contra

OneCause integrates with many CRM systems but unfortunately not ours, Tessitura. This is not their fault it is something we need to figure out on our end.

Laura,
Thank you for allowing us to help support your mission for 8 years! We appreciate your note. Keep on fundraising!

Ashley S.
Traducir a español

OneCause has incredible customer service!

Revisado el 17/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made all the difference for me. If I didn't receive the stellar service from her, I would've been quite frustrated! She really helped me navigate the program and now I feel like a pro!

Puntos a favor

The reporting is awesome and once built, the website looks great. It does take a lot to learn how to create the site, BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was absolutely incredible and had stellar customer service.

Puntos en contra

I had difficulty with uploading pictures and files. I needed to have our graphic designer upload them for me.

Respuesta de OneCause (formerly BidPal)

Glad to hear you're navigating like a pro, Ashley :) Appreciate your time and helpful review! Keep on Fundraising!

Caleb R.

An Honest Review from a First Year Advancement Coordinator

Revisado el 5/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a first year Advancement Coordinator at a private school, I was given the task to produce a live and silent auction to raise funds for my campus. I was told to check out BidPal and I'm glad that I did. The software system was relatively user-friendly with many helpful features. These features were readily available on each category page on my BidPal account. Also, the call help desk feature was great too.

Creating our BidPal giving center, which is your school's own website, was easy and important to our event. I could post all the auction items and share the link on Facebook, Twitter, email, and our school website. Using the mobile app for the night of the auction was amazing. Our guests had only the best compliments on how easy it was to bid on each item we had available.

One of the only complaints that I have about one of the features was the scoreboard feature. The scoreboard is a slide show feature that displays the running numbers of the auction, currently raised funds for the silent auction, and donations. I wish there was a better way to control the scoreboard feature to better display the live auction items in the order we would want it to be displayed. Outside of that, it was a great feature.

Overall, BidPal saved us many long hours by using its software features for our live and silent auction. During the night of our event, our guests were having so much fun with the mobile app that they began to give more than what was expected. At the end of the night, we raised close to double the amount we were expecting.

BidPal is worth the investment because it has proven to me that it will save you time and increase your revenue for your event. I would highly recommend BidPal to Advancement Coordinators, PFT presidents, administrators, or anyone that has to produce a school auction. You won't regret it.

Caleb,

Thank you for your review!

Your feedback on our scoreboards has been forwarded to our Product Development Team, who is always looking for ways to further enhance our software. We appreciate your comment, value our partnership with your team and encourage you to continue sharing your thoughtful suggestions via our Idea Exchange at bidpal.com/share-an-idea.

Congrats on a successful event!

Best,

Joshua Meyer
Marketing Director

Marianne J.
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

We use OneCause for our silent auctions and each one has been a success due to OneCause!

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 7/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We get benefits from OneCause of making our silent auctions more accessible and look great!

Puntos a favor

I love the customization and features of OneCause that make each event feel personalized. We love being able to add our auction sponsor logo on the Giving Center along with pictures for the event and change colors on the site itself. When entering itmes/packages the features make it easy to enter and package together.

Puntos en contra

You can't have multiple events open in a window at the same time. If you are reusing descriptions/features/wording from one event to another event it's hard. We have multiple auctions and like to keep wording consistent for check out/text messages/ specific recurring items.

Peer-to-peer fundraising platform

Revisado el 25/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We're using OneCause to build our peer-to-peer fundraising program. So far so good!

Puntos a favor

The company is really responsive to my feedback, and has already made several changes in response to my concerns. I truly appreciate how much my input is valued.

Puntos en contra

Donors can set up recurring donations. But customization of donation forms is limited, and recurring donations are set up by OneCause in Stripe as subscriptions. Apart from the donor's initial donation, there is no record in our OneCause database of any recurring donations. So, for example, a donor set up a $200 monthly donation - we were notified of the first donation but when we log in to OneCause it appears that only one donation was ever made. We need to log in to Stripe (and manually download the data) to get information about the donor's subsequent monthly gifts.

Penne H.
Traducir a español

Unbelievable support - like having three more employees pitching in.

Revisado el 11/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The time saved with the OneCause product is really like having extra employees/volunteers. Can't imagine doing it without them.

Puntos a favor

The software did everything we needed it to and more - from selling tickets and foursomes to silent auction and day-of fixed price items...simple to implement and a nice customer facing mobile app. But what really makes the product different is the incredible support you get from their team. Regular check-in's and calls - by the time our event rolled around, they knew more about it than I did. Although it was my first year running the multi-day events, I felt extremely comfortable and confident due to the support I received from OneCause.

Puntos en contra

I have only one complaint, and that is that there's not great-looking templates for the landing pages, and when we built our own, it was kind of a process in that it has to be stored on a website rather than uploading to OneCause. I believe they're working on improving that.

Patricia S.
Sector: Museos e instituciones

Customer Service at it's Best

Revisado el 10/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The best asset that OneCause has is the people that work there. Every question is quickly answered, and the phone support staff seems genuinely excited about helping. For "in person" events, the support staff is invaluable. Even with virtual events, our normal person was just a phone call away as the auction was ending

Puntos a favor

The product is easy to use. It shows the items and packages very well online. The bidding features are excellent, and help encourage donors to bid. It can be updated and changed rapidly. The custom features really help donors focus on the needs and the stories of the organization, and add to their desire to bid on tiems.

Puntos en contra

There aren't any cons for us right now in the way we use the program.

Good Option for Mobile Bidding

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 5/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It was a good initial foray into mobile bidding for the silent auction at our fundraiser, but we did not use them again the next year. We found another option that was more user friendly and was able to avoid the glitches that we had experienced with BidPal. I will say again - their customer service was excellent and I have not used them since they became OneCause.

Puntos a favor

The move to mobile bidding was a big deal for our annual fundraising event. BidPal (now OneCause) fit the bill at the time. The rep was fantastic and the customer services is excellent. The app was not hard to use, but has its drawbacks. I used this in late 2017, so things may have changed or improved since then. Our guests did like the change to mobile bidding even with the hiccups.

Puntos en contra

We ran into some glitches at the event. Live auction items appeared in the app for bidding when they were supposed to remain separate. This issue was fixed quickly. If a winning bidder changed their mind, the item automatically reverted to the next highest bidder and charged their card. Caused me a few problems after the event, but their customer service was excellent and helped me through the issues.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Tammy B.
Traducir a español

I've used it for 5 years now and appreciate the many facets of the software, esp. the reports.

Revisado el 22/3/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

While I appreciate BidPal very much and see how it's benefited our organization through the years, I still think the cost is much too high considering the high cost of the add-ons. The auction listings are still far too limiting. I've submitted various ideas through the years, but none have been brought to fruition. There should be the ability to be able to modify the appearance of the font, so that certain words stand out to the bidder. Bold, underline, italics are basic things that should easily be able to be accommodated, not to mention color. When many events are held in the evening when cocktails are being served, the improvement of the fonts would help to alleviate many words in a description (that our PRIZE DONORS want to see) running together and not being fully comprehended.

The second thing that needs some upgrading is the auction portal that the bidders see. While it is easy to add a banner and colors to spruce things up, it is too wordy and there are too many choices which can be confusing for first time bidders. I think that it inhibits pre-bidding for that reason and guests have to wait to get to the event to feel comfortable in being trained.

The pros are equal in that the reporting capability and payment/supporters area is very helpful and well laid out. Of immense value!

Respuesta de BidPal

Tammy, we appreciate the feedback!

BidPal is proud to offer several Mobile Bidding and Fundraising Software packages at varying price points to meet the budget of any nonprofit. Our Full Service Mobile Bidding pricing options are among the industry's lowest.

Your additional feedback has been forwarded along to our development team who is always looking for ways to further enhance our product. We encourage you to continue sharing your thoughtful suggestions via our idea exchange at bidpal.com/share-an-idea/

Best,

Joshua Meyer
Marketing Director

Jeremy V.
Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

Useful software, missing some helpful features.

Revisado el 3/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Silent auctions are much easier to run with this program than to run without. Items are easy to put in and bidders can see items and packages in a user friendly way.

Puntos a favor

This software is helpful for events. Having all of our information about the event, as well as a place to purchase sponsorship, tickets or to bid on items is great. This platform allows everything to be in one place and is appealing and ease to use on the front end for donors and participants.

Puntos en contra

There are some features lacking that make larger events very time consuming. Table number and bidder number assignments take time as the program always seeks to assign bid numbers alphabetically instead of by table number. There is also some issues with linking images to the main website, it does not allow you to just upload the picture but rather you have to link it from a URL.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 4.0/10

Courtney Z.

Paws & Claws Gala Review

Revisado el 16/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've used BidPal for several years to maximize our fundraising dollars at our annual Paws & Claws Gala to benefit the Humane Society of the Treasure Coast. BidPal is a great tool! Every year, we see an increase in donations, as well as improvements in the technology. This year, we had bidders from out of state that haven't ever even stepped foot in our organization support us, thanks to BidPal's ability to reach donors far and wide at the touch of a finger. Plus, on site support is an asset. They helped us work the room, assist bidders, answer questions, create Calls to Action, and so much more! Although there is a learning curve for new users, there's no tool on the market that can compare. And it sure bits the old days with paper bidding sheets! Plus the diversity in reports you can run, from attendees, to managing seating/ tables, to tracking popular packages, generous donors, unsold items, etc. is super helpful when identifying what works and what doesn't year after year. The software is a bit expensive, but is worth every penny when trying to maximize your fundraising dollars for the organization you love. Quick tip though - make sure your venue has a strong WiFi signal. Obviously venues that are more unique create more excitement, but it's essential that the venue you choose has a strong signal or the ability to create a secure network. BidPal techs can work through the kinks, but selecting a suitable venue will make your job a lot easier in the long run. Also, be up front with your account executives on what you need and what you expect. They only know as much as you're willing to share, so take ownership of your event and allow them to assist you. Don't expect them to run the show.

Emily G.
Sector: Organización de eventos

Great Customer Service

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great! I know my clients pay more for this service than other similar services, but I think it's the best customer service.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use & pull tons of reports with useful data. Customer service is very, very helpful & easily accessible. Easy for guests to purchase through the site & track all info.

Puntos en contra

Some features that could be improved which I've shared with the team. Some reports could be streamlined & have options to "un-select" certain info so you don't have such massive reports with lots of unnecessary inof.

Respuesta de OneCause (formerly BidPal)

We love hearing about our excellent customer service, Emily :) Thanks for taking the time to give this helpful feedback - we look forward to you seeing our enhancements coming in 2021!

Roberta R.

OneCause First Time User

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 13/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The post event reporting has allowed us to gather more relevant information at the touch of a button than ever before. Overall, the software was great but the sales person on the front end and the event manager the night of the event were rather useless. The online chat function makes up for them. I think its one of the best run "support" features I've ever had the pleasure using!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use was incredible on the back end. The time it saved me versus the last software we had was immeasurable. The reports that are available at the click of a button are in-depth and very easy to sort through.

Puntos en contra

We had some difficulty the night of the event because we had poor cellular signal in the space but as an attendee, the look is clean and the function is very straightforward.

Roberta,

We're thrilled to hear we could save you time and energy on reporting and that our software and support helped you with a successful event!

We'll pass your words on to our team. We're glad to have you as a member of our community of #FearlessFundraisers.

Kellen

Tyler N.
Traducir a español

OneCause makes check-in, check-out, and all onsite logistics run smoothly, and their team is great!

Revisado el 31/7/2018

Puntos a favor

My agency used to handle our auctions for our large events (800-1000 people) on paper and it was a nightmare. OneCause has streamlined the process, with the added bonus of having check-in looped into the software. We love having the option of texting our attendees at our events. The OneCause team is amazing. From the pre-event consultants to the onsite techs, we have only had wonderful experiences. They are always available, respond extremely quickly to questions, and are a joy to work with.

Puntos en contra

We wish that there was the capability to add guests' plus ones into the system without adding "Guest Of..." as a separate entry for each plus one. Having to type this in, open the profile, and change the information at check-in adds a little bit of time and can create a line of people waiting to check in.

Traducir a español

My overall experience using BidPal One has been very positive.

Revisado el 24/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software was invaluable in providing the timely access to bidding on our fundraiser. We had over 500 packages available and over 5000 total bids. The scoreboards were easily integrated into the video displays and AV equipment. This software assisted in a volunteer group pulling off a very professional silent auction and live auction.

Puntos a favor

I appreciate the checklist and the tutorial videos. The tools to build an engaging fundraising interface are intuitive and capable.

Puntos en contra

The import tools are very handy but they do not yet contain full functionality. A second import of updated supporters actually creates a second entry rather than an update to an existing entry.

Seth W.
Sector: Entretenimiento
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir a español

OneCause - super easy to use

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 3/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great support, always quick to reply.

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use both for the user and the admin.

Puntos en contra

I'd love to see the ability to add more photos per auction item, better promotional tools for sharing auction and items across social media, as well as ability to have multiple categories per items.

Bonnie W.
Traducir a español

OneCause (formerly BidPal) is a phenomenal asset to anyone who puts on fundraising events.

Revisado el 21/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

All the details of my event in one place, ease of creating reports, great organization of a silent auction, ability to assign (and change right up to the even time) bidder numbers, a nice-looking site to promote auction items ahead of time, support onsite at the event and after the event, and -- perhaps most important-- support whenever I needed it on the phone.

Puntos a favor

The customer support. They have a team that is nearly always immediately available, and can answer almost any question. If they can't they figure it out with you on the phone, or confer with others and call you right back. They are wonderful.

Puntos en contra

The complicated way that money is handled. It's not their fault, though. It is simploy complicated. I think they have a gret product. It is up to the user to be sure they fully understand what to do during and after an event -- and this is worth going over with support before the event.