66 opiniones

Verenia CPQ

Configurador de productos, comercio electrónico y habilitación de ventas

4.7 /5 (66 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general

Great end user interface

Revisado el 22/8/2018

Excellent

Puntos a favor

This software allows for a seamless and direct quoting platform and configuration for the end user. This saves time, money, and also provides a polished and professional output. It also allows for built in forecasting and follow up.

Puntos en contra

Nothing other than a little education to make sure configuration is accurate. All the tools are built-in

Respuesta de Verenia

Hi Brian - Thanks for the great review! Our commitment to customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!

Justin F.
Sector: Muebles

Excellent Software!

Revisado el 3/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I enjoy using the software, it boosts my productivity and is fun to use!

Puntos a favor

The interface is very user friendly and allows me to quickly and accurately enter our product information.

Puntos en contra

The accuracy of the program necessitates extra mouse clicks.

Heidi H.
Sector: Maquinaria

First time round

Revisado el 16/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was not a direct creator of our software platform but it is pretty easy to use. Verenia's contacts are very helpful and easy to work with. However, I am not sure we were prepared big picture and got tripped up a bit along the way.

Puntos a favor

There are a lot of options on how to create your platform.

Puntos en contra

You really need to have a clear view in mind before you get started to be sure the overall flow works long term.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Lara H.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Verenia CPQ is the Configuration and operation software.

Revisado el 5/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In Verenia CPQ we have different functionalities like product configurator, pricing engine, quoting system, proposal management, and contract & order entry/order negotiations. As we have a product configurator in Verenia CPQ so we can create bundle offers and discounts and also, we can adjust the price according to customers, rules, and situations. In this, we can save proposal templates and have a pre-templates proposal and we can send it to any company in one click. We can control any type of contract with the help of this CPQ.

Puntos a favor

I like this software for its stability and work function and this software awesome for company data analysis. I can completely organize the dynamic rate details and company budgets. I am very happy to use this software because I can adjust my company discounts and control prices according to my requirements. Verenia CPQ product functionality is very easy to use and less complex so that anyone can use it perfectly.

Puntos en contra

The speed of the system is slow it needs a high internet speed connection otherwise I can't find any serious problem while working with Verenia CPQ.

Carrie R.
Traducir a español

Verenia CPQ - AMAZING if you find yourself spending time creating items, BOMs, Routers in NetSuite

Revisado el 24/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have had a wonderful experience with Verenia and their staff. Everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable. I could not imagine using NetSuite without our Verenia add-in.

Puntos a favor

The Verenia CPQ has saved us a full time employee workload by creating new items for us in NetSuite using standardized item names, descriptions, pricing, BOM, Router, etc. It's helped streamline the quoting process by making it simple enough for anyone to create our quotes, allows us to get quotes back to our customers very quickly and is a completely customizable tool.

Puntos en contra

We have a small staff and need less than their 5 license minimum but it's still worth the spend to us.

Zack D.
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir a español

Once you've used it, you won't want to be without it

Revisado el 25/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I cant imagine going back to having to do my job without it!

Puntos a favor

I appreciate that it allows for me to streamline my quoting process and allows me to properly quote a product as a full assembly while also providing me with a unique part number that references the components involved, making production much easier as well.

Puntos en contra

It took a little bit of time and effort to really get everything set up in a cohesive and productive way, but customer support was a huge help in doing so and really made the process as painless as possible, even if tedious.

Jonathan I.
Sector: Comercio mayorista

Really helpfull

Revisado el 23/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We like the CPQ because it helps a lot our sales rep to have a complete picture of the catalog when they are doing a sales order, also we incremented our sales by adding the addons functionality

Puntos a favor

It redesign the concept of creating sales orders in Netsuite, it gives the ability to our sales rep to see the complete catalog and to find the products that the customer is seeking

Puntos en contra

It's a little complicated to do the implementation and the administration if you want to do changes

Charles D.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Verenia CPQ; great product

Revisado el 25/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great support from the Verenia staff through the evaluation, acquisition and implementation of the CPQ program. This program is a good value in every aspect.

Puntos a favor

Straight forward and easy to implement program that dovetails well with SalesForce

Puntos en contra

Interface capability with ERP systems would be attractive.

Stefani D.

Can you Point & Click?

Revisado el 4/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software allows even non-technical individuals to build parts and therefore quote as long as they can understand the choices. The ability for visual aids on the screen and limiting choices are critical in assiting with the quoting process of complex/custom parts.

Puntos a favor

So easy to use, even with complex parts and many options for a custom manufacturing environment.

Puntos en contra

Would like a few more free-flow/notes fields that can transfer over to quotes in NetSuite.

Roger M.
Sector: Dispositivos médicos

easy to use

Revisado el 1/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Makes my job somewhat easier as I can get more info into my work.

Puntos a favor

overall ease of use for someone who isnt a computer use person.

Puntos en contra

overall happy. sometime wish could get more info to automatically come up or should i say move to new order. once used to it happy.

Melissa F.
Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Great Sales & Customer Service Tool

Revisado el 25/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our team that works with Verenia CPQ has done a great job at communicating our needs and Verenia CPQ understands these needs and works very hard to provide a product and updates specific to our company. I look forward to the great things Verenia CPQ will provide in the future.

Puntos a favor

The best part of this software is that it helps our Customers understand our configured products so much better. Trying to explain a configuration over the phone or even in an email can be difficult to understand if you are not familiar with our products. With this software we can provide details and even images that clear up confusion and help our customers.

Puntos en contra

Not having an end user (public account). I like the fact that we can set up our customers so they can see their pricing, discounts, etc. We just have a lot of end users who are looking for a distributor to purchase from but they want the hands on to be able to go in and build their configuration. It would be great to see just a basic account that could do configurations and allow print outs of what was configured but not necessarily save all these configurations.

Eric Y.
Sector: Automoción
Traducir a español

Four years in, still the best configurator I have used

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We continue to expand our use of this software. It is flexible and customizable. With Verenia CPQ, if we can think it, we can do it. I have had the opportunity to program and use several configurators during my career, and this is hands down the best.

Puntos a favor

One of the best aspects of Verenia CPQ is its ease of use. We use it primarily for order entry, and when new salespeople join our workforce, they are able to pick it up quickly and aren't hindered by struggling to learn new software. Customer support is outstanding and always has been. In the 4+ years I've been using this software, there have been very few issues, and those few have been dealt with quickly and with excellent communication from Verenia.

Puntos en contra

I have yet to find anything that I dislike about the software. I would like to be able to group users in more specific and detailed ways than I can currently, but that in no way hurts business or slows us down.

Jeff R.
Sector: Transporte marítimo
Traducir a español

Excellent product. Easy to use. No customer complaints.

Revisado el 23/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use this on a daily basis and highly recommend it due to it's ease of use and explanation of the pontoons and options.

Puntos a favor

As the sales manager for a Bennington pontoon dealership approx. 80% of our Bennington sales are custom ordered pontoons. This software is extremely easy for our sales staff and our customers to build their pontoons, send the build to my desk, and easy for me to price quotes. The customers as well as our sales staff really like the info icon on options that actually show what the option looks like.

Puntos en contra

As I stated our sales staff and customers really like the info icon that shows what the option looks like. I would like to see more of this as well as percentages of customers that select that feature. This would help add more value to the options.

Guy S.

EoS is coming on strong

Revisado el 27/4/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

EoS is getting bigger and better every day!

Getting used to any new program can be a task in itself...but EoS does a good job of keeping it simple and easy to get accustomed to. The Tree Layout makes it all appear perfectly and their new layout for Maintenance really helps you navigate around through your products and areas of a product easily.

The best part of using EoS is the fact it is a developing product that is solid already. What this means is if you find tiny things that don't seem right the program is not a dead program so they are there to actually assist you and potentially will add in more options for the masses (if they can't help you find a way around your situation).

Speaking of finding a way around your situation...there are limitless ways for that to happen. Though the product is structured and has it's own strict guidelines it also has a CodeExec area which is very open and can do almost anything you can figure out how to write code for. So the limitations to the structure don't end up limiting your creativity or end design to you wish to achieve.

Now for the cons...and there are few...as a developing program there are MANY changes that come through often and can cause you to have to adjust your process and thoughts...but they do not "Break" your configurations (Good news!). There also can be little bugs...though I don't know of any major items that weren't squashed way back in Beta. On the flip side though this con is overcome easily as they ARE actively developing every day and as noted with my 5 Star rating their Customer Service is Top Notch (unlike some other software).

I would recommend this program/service to any company looking to get into Product Configuration. It really is very powerful and from what I have seen over the last couple of years will continue to grow and get even better!

Jason B.
Sector: Seguridad pública

Puntos a favor

I love being able to see what we are building in EOS. The options are great and the ease of changing said options makes for a smooth product creation. I am excited for the option for our end users to get their hands on this.

I like that we will be able to create purchase orders directly from the system. This will make it easier for smaller companies to submit their orders to us.

Puntos en contra

We have issues sometimes connecting to our CRM. That is currently being worked on.

Anna K.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

easy to customize

Revisado el 22/6/2020

n/a

Puntos a favor

that you can add and change things back and forth , our industry adds and changes options to product or product itself all the time , it makes it easy to set it up and use right away.

Puntos en contra

there is one feature - once the orders is set up and we would like to change the set up in the header or change something that applies to all line items , you have to start a new order or adjust line items one by one, it would be nice if that was automated

Sue P.

Very Customizable Software with excellent support from the EosCPQ team

Revisado el 18/1/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our requirements are very demanding and complex. The Verenia Team has worked side by side with us to meet the challenges and produce an excellent Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) and Lead, Sales Order, Parts Order, Warranty, Registration, Serial Tracking System! Along with this, the tools are available to create programs and reports with elaborate calculations. The Verenia Team has helped us create all the interfaces between our ERP and Shipment Tracking to eliminate redundant maintenance and manual updating.
Security is baked in, to allow levels of access to all the menus/options available.
We have just released our 3 version of the software and are ecstatic with the results.

When we first went live with the CPQ, the speed was really slow. (Intolerable) It also didn't work well on iPads at first. We brain-stormed as a team and over 4 months increased the speed immensely. The software now works with all browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:
Plan for extra development if your demands are very complex.

What business problems are you solving? What Benefits have you realized?
We are providing our dealership network with a full service portal where they receive their leads based on consumers building product that is pushed right to their Quotes & Orders work bench. Leads can be quoted, then orders placed, external sales reps approve and plan shipments, to internal sales acceptance. Orders are put into our ERP and the invoiced info with serial numbers is pushed back to the web for warranty registration, service tracking for parts and warranty.
We use the CPQ to create our specs and order forms, and reports for dealers.
This is the front end to our total selling process.

Chet G.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

NetSuite CPQ

Revisado el 22/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's been a good experience so far.

Puntos a favor

After implementation, it has been fairly simple to maintain and manage

Puntos en contra

The interface can be improved to a more modern look.

Respuesta de Verenia

Thanks for the review Chet. Our NetSuite product is made to look 100% like the Netsuite interface because it's built natively inside NetSuite, being the only Native CPQ for Netsuite. Our agnostic product Atlas works with any ERP company and has a reimagined and modern UX.

Jessie B.
Sector: Ingeniería industrial o mecánica

Easy to use for Non-Software Engineers

Puntos a favor

It is simple to set up basic UI's and manage long tree structures. The rule based structure is easy to learn and manipulate.

Puntos en contra

1. The change log functionality is very poor.
2. Getting a response from a quote request for changes from Verenia can take MONTHS.
3. There is no way to check spelling in your rules, so if there is a typo that references back to nothing built into the UI, it can be a very time-consuming effort to determine why the rule isn't firing appropriately.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Tom G.
Sector: Fuerzas del orden público

Very user friendly...

Revisado el 19/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Accurate information and builds. We used to use an Excel Document for configuring products...

Puntos a favor

We manufacture custom light bars and other vehicle related products. The configurator makes it easy to build products for customers and give them a visual of what the bar looks like. It also automatically calculates their discount which is a nice feature.

Puntos en contra

Being able to cut and paste to duplicate the build for a different company. Many of our configurations are common across multiple agencies...

Marlene S.
Sector: Comercio mayorista

Verenia Review

Revisado el 9/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Verenia has been extremely accommodating. Always willing to help and problem solve.

Puntos a favor

The system is easy to use and navigate through. Integration to Sage500 was seamless.

Puntos en contra

Can't think of anything that comes to mind.

Nathan F.
Traducir a español

Great software, incredible company!

Revisado el 8/1/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was the project manager that lead the implementation of EosCPQ for my company. We had a very aggressive timeline for implementing a new CPQ with a new CRM. I can't say enough good things about the Verenia team and their effort. Without their help we would not have been able to hit our deadline and deliver a significantly better quoting experience for our sales team.

The software is really good. It has a lot of flexibility and is very easy to use with just a little bit of training. Our company had a CPQ prior to switching to Eos that was much more complicated and difficult to use. So the users are much happier with the ease of use in Eos. We were able to also integrate Eos with our new CRM and our ERP system. This has allowed us to get a much better workflow for our sales people, and to pass the quotes directly to our ERP system as sales orders, which has saved a lot of time from re-rentering information from the quote into a sales order.
All of these improvements are making a very positive impact on our business and has been received well by our sales team that has to use the system on a daily basis. As I mentioned before, we were able to implement two new systems (EosCPQ and CRM) in less than 6 months in order to time the launch with a slower business period to make it easier for our team to adapt to the new systems. None of this would have been possible without Eos or the great team at Verenia that helped us pull this off. I would highly recommend this to anyone that's considering a new CPQ.

Josh K.
Sector: Seguridad pública
Traducir a español

EoS was made for daily use

Revisado el 19/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Being able to configure one off products for customers within minutes, as well as having those designs saved and ready for a later date, is priceless.

Puntos a favor

The simplicity of the program itself, is what makes me like it the most.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes, when things have been added recently, it can be a little buggy or slow to compute your selections. This issue seems to work itself out over time though.

Respuesta de Verenia

Thanks for your feedback Josh. We appreciate you as a customer and your business!

Chelsi B.
Sector: Artículos deportivos

Great!

Revisado el 25/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

They are quick to respond and easy to work with. We have a lot of information for our product and have made it very manageable for us.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use. We have constant changes and it is quick to update!

Puntos en contra

Sometimes slow but we have a log of information to our product

Matt D.
Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

Great Product

Revisado el 23/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use the software for our configured products to layout the design before carrying over to manufacturing.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use with graphical illustrations of configured products.

Puntos en contra

Pictures sometimes don't carry over to PDF