Reseñas de DocStar AP Automation

DocStar AP Automation

Document Management and Accounts Payable Automation Software

4.5/5 (4 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

FINALLY a software company that OVER delivers on their promises!

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 2/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have had nothing but EXCELLENT results and service with DocStar. We have realized a positive ROI by automating our payables processes - much lower time to process invoices PLUS we have avoided thousands of dollars in late fees. Most importantly, DocStar's customer service has been TOP NOTCH...although to be fair, we hardly ever have to call them since the solution is so stable. I would HIGHLY recommend DocStar to any company looking to automate their AP process...you will not be disappointed!!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, great functionality, stable platform, solid ROI

Puntos en contra

NOTHING - wouldn't change a thing!

Respuesta de docSTAR

Thank you for the review Neil. We are delighted to hear that you have had such a great experience with our company and that automating your accounts payable process continues to deliver such a terrific ROI for your business.

Traducir con Google

I like that it allows us to store and retrieve docs and remotely and wherever I work

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 7/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Well the benefits are that it assisted my sales activities, and client follow ups because I was able to work remotely as I was able to retrieve my information anywhere at anytime. I was able to share documents with my team and we were able to collaborate though we were not in office.

Puntos a favor

Before we were not able to store and manage any document remotely from anywhere we were on my tablet or phone and at times I wasn't able to use my work laptop. And also that it integrates seemlessly with ERP tool. I am able to plan better and my pipeline is affected as I can manage this also

Respuesta de DocStar

Thank you for your review Marsha. We are so happy that you're finding good value with our AP automation solution.

Traducir con Google

easy to use and teach other how to use the software.

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 12/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

it fast and easy to access old client files

Puntos a favor

Fast Retrieval of documents and easy set up and configuration. on need to install on local user's computer.

Puntos en contra

importing and merging of existing is a challenge but can be done if you create a whole new document.

Traducir con Google

docSTAR is the easiet to use

Revisado el 16/10/2014
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have had docstar document management system for over 15 years in my townships offices and it not only saves us time, money and space it makes locating all of our document, large and small, very easy in seconds. We also use it for our A/P and locating assets within the township. docstar integrates with our GIS systems and makes it very easy to locate documents, permits and any assets with a click of a button. As I remember the overall installation plan took only a hours and the cost plan worked great with our supervisors budget.

Respuesta de docSTAR

Thank you for your review Thomas and we're very happy that you're still satisfied with your investment in our document management software.