85 opiniones

Expo Logic

Plataforma en línea para la gestión de contenidos y registro a eventos

4.7 /5 (85 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
85 opiniones
Michael D.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Love this product - no other system gives you the flexibility and control

Revisado el 12/12/2018

Puntos a favor

Super easy to use, tutorial videos are great. Live support is unmatched.

Puntos en contra

After one year of use, we have nothing we would change at this point

David A.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

'All-in-One' robust platform with responsive customer service

Revisado el 16/9/2016

Configio has allowed our young organization to both streamline basic functions (such as email communications, event management, and webstore), as well as begin to grow into other functions and processes (such as learning management systems) within the same webspace.

Customer service is very responsive and friendly, and development required for customized functions has been very detailed, straightforward, responsive to sprint changes, and delivered on time (if not sooner) than promised.

I typically hesitate to give any company top ratings in all categories, but Configio is head of the class in every case.

- Responsive and Friendly Customer Service
- Price
- Obvious desire and strive at all levels of the company to know and meet the customer's needs
- Customization ability to brand and structure your products and processes as you see fit
- Regular updates with new features that incorporate customer feedback

Puntos en contra

- The learning curve for Configio is daunting at first, but you soon realize that each different piece functions similarly in process to the others. Most everything, once learned, can be applied to other features. After the initial training session and some time spent on your own, this 'con' is non-existent.
- At times it's difficult to know where to look for certain options, but that's only because of how robust the system is; regardless, options are laid out as straightforward as possible, with minimal 'clicks' to get to what you need. Additionally, the knowledge base is extensive and customer service is always happy to direct you to what you need if/when you're unable to find what's needed in the help documentation.

Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Lots of features but customizing beyond that is difficult

Revisado el 15/4/2019

We're using Configio as a portal to allow easy signup for classes and events at our company.

Puntos a favor

It allows us to a lot of valuable things with handling event details and customizing the user and admin experience, but integrating with our services has been a pain

Puntos en contra

If their out-of-the-box solution works for you, then you'll have a great time. But if you want them to add features or even if you want to use features (for example the Configio API) extensively that they apparently don't get much use from, then you'll have lots of trouble. It takes months to get any contracting work done from them, and they miss basic considerations that we were upfront about when we signed on with this product.

Most of the UI customization is available just through hundreds of checkboxes - not an ideal interface.

Mary G.
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great platform for virtual conferences!

Revisado el 16/2/2021

Definitely recommend this company - I did lots of research and they were my top choice by far

Puntos a favor

Hands down the customer support is the number one feature. This company does a fantastic job supporting their clients. I have used them for two virtual conferences and contracted for a third. We have had a wonderful experience. They don’t have all of the bells and whistles of some of the pricier platforms but they have all the essentials and fit our budget. Great company.

Puntos en contra

Missing a few things they might add in the future - better tracking of CE participation (there was some manual work on my end), more sponsor branding opportunities, and I’d like more options for “design” of the virtual environment

Tina H.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Stellar Service, Above and Beyond Product Experience, Amazing Solutions, Great Price

Revisado el 2/1/2017

When we decided to update and redo our website several months ago we had no idea what a mess it was going to become. We started with a well-branded website company and after investing more than a month of design/build time we realized that we had been misleading by the firm and that they could not provide the outcome, functionality, or support we required for our new site. We had to start completely over.

We researched several companies out there and decided to choose Configio based largely on the fact that they had so many solutions all in one platform. They could do everything we needed and more! We were a little gun-shy considering our recent experience with the previous firm, so we asked a lot of questions and the service we received upfront before we ever became a customer was unmatched. Configio's team of professionals has been there with us every step of the way with a helping hand. I have never received such stellar service anywhere! When we call, we know all of the support techs by the first name and we NEVER have to wait to reach someone, which for us, time is very important.

We are more than pleased with our experience with Configio and we tell everyone about them. Their product provides complete solutions for whatever you need in regards to performance, functionality, analytics, big data, user experience, and an all encompassed platform for everything we needed to run our business. We no longer have to use multiple platforms like we did in the past. Our CRM, Email, learning system, webinars, order and event tracking, website, it's all together!
Thank You Configio!!! We love you.

Puntos a favor

Everything! The ability to have everything I need to run my business in one place. Order and Event tracking, big data, CRM, Email marketing, analytics, you name it.

Puntos en contra

It was a bit overwhelming when I first started learning it, but you soon realize that it is set up to be user-friendly and after a few days it all starts to make sense. I find my self-navigating so easily now and everything makes sense.

Rhonda M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

They had a great solution for our complex class registration needs

Revisado el 19/1/2017

My organization, a large community hospital, had a need to provide online registration for all kinds of classes, seminars, screenings, and continuing education events. Some of these are ongoing, such as monthly childbirth classes. Others are one-day events, such as heart screenings. These events draw people of all ages, including a significant population of people who don't use email. Figuring out how to register the no-email population was the kicker for us. Not only did the Configio software make this possible, the extensive training the customer support staff provided gave me all the help I needed to set up a process that answered our every need. Every time I've reached out to customer support for questions, they have been extremely responsive. In the one instance where we had to request custom coding, Configio's developers provided just what we needed in a timely manner. The software's reporting features also have worked very well for us in providing class/event rosters with custom information that helps us manage our events very well. I gave it five stars in every category except Ease of Use. The only reason that has a four-star rating is because it has a lot of bells and whistles to learn. But its complexity is what makes it great, so I don't consider that to be a detriment. And, I do feel that my training was more than adequate to thoroughly cover the program. I recommend Configio without hesitation.

Puntos a favor

It has a way to manage every registration "curve" we've thrown at it.

Puntos en contra

This is not a "con," but be aware that it does take some time to learn the software, although with terrific training and support.

Peter Z.
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

One Stop Software!

Revisado el 21/1/2017

After an extensive 5 year search I was introduced to Configio. It's a one stop shop for companies that are looking to consolidate various business software programs into one robust system. One of the best aspects of Configio is their customer and technical support team! Unlike some software companies, Configio is always available and open to suggestions on how to make improvements. I couldn't recommend a better software program for your business!

Puntos a favor

One stop shop to address all my company's software needs.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see improvements to make the software more user friendly. The challenge of being able to tackle so many software components is a task within itself. However the design elements of creating product forms / lists / etc. have to be more straight forward so that a 5 year old could figure it out. My suggestions would be a step by step method on building products and addressing various features.

Patrick Z.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very easy to use and Great customer service

Revisado el 1/6/2018

You get to create a website for whatever you need and it is reliable and very nice. I love the customer service and they helped a lot.

Puntos a favor

I like how simple it is to use and that whenever I need a question the customer service is right there available.

Puntos en contra

It takes a while to customize whatever you need to do. There are a lot of options so it is a lot to process.

Mike D.

• Asistencia al cliente

Great product. All in one system. Easy to use right of the box.

Revisado el 15/10/2015

We purchased the product to use for an extensive email campaign but we wanted a complete solution that included CRM. After comparing the options it became apparent that My Custom Event was the best fit for us, particularly when you factor in the system allows us to expand our options down the road with a shopping cart, product videos, etc.

After our first email campaign we hit a snag and the the team at My Custom Event was there to walk us through the process and get us back on track. Their customer service from the initial demo to the help with the email campaign was top notch.

Michael F.
  • Sector: Investigación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Hard to learn, but worth it

Revisado el 15/12/2018

Puntos a favor

- Able to reach numerous users that stray from what is normally recognized as our target market
- Helpful customer service

- Not initially user friendly
- No free trial

Tom H.

Excellent LMS software

Revisado el 12/9/2016

Configio has been extraordinary in answering my questions and addressing all of my concerns with my non traditional, challenge oriented training website. If they didn't know the answer to a question, they would tell me and would get back with me. There have been several serious concerns that Teri has responded to that have convinced me without any doubt that I have made the right choice. She definitely has my respect and our business.

Puntos a favor

It does everything I want it to do. We sell online training for moving company employees and management through a monthly subscription.

Puntos en contra

It requires a learning the software which I have little time to do but then again, any software programs will require time.

Peter A.

• Asistencia al cliente

MCE created a bespoke on line registration, e-commerce, CRM program for our sports company.

Revisado el 3/6/2015

The team at MCE were selected to create an e commerce platform for Challenger Sports that would allow hundreds of thousands of customers each year to search, register and pay for one of our 5,000+ soccer coaching programs throughout North America. They also created an on line shop that acted both as a stand alone store and as an additional revenue source during the registration process. Following the successful launch of this application, MCE created a custom CRM program for Challenger which is now used to manage the sales and marketing process of over 100 employees in 12 offices.

The transition from our previous program took several months to complete and as with any change we encountered challenges and issues that we did not anticipate. Each time MCE were quick to respond and frequently worked outside of traditional office hours to correct the problems.

The event registration application has proved be extremely robust and we have had no bandwidth issues with hundreds of customers registering at the same time.

MCE also provides a built in email marketing program which has not only proved to be extremely useful but has also saved money that was previously spent on stand alone email marketing fees.

The MCE application has an initially intimidating learning curve due to the large number of controls and flexibility given to each user to customize the environment, variable data, images, videos, copy, transaction emails and financial set up of the events being run. However if my team of British Soccer coaches can master the process then I am confident others in business should have no problem!

Devon G.

Fantastic Service, Great Company

Revisado el 15/9/2016

Configio provided me with a professional platform that is easy-to-use and allows me to run my business. I use the platform as a learning management system in which my customers can create account profiles, purchase products, and complete courses. There are multiple ways that I can communicate with my customers through Configio including email campaigns, social media posts, and certificate downloads. Configio stayed true to its name in that the platform has been configured to meet my company's and customer's specific needs. I highly recommend Configio as it is a wonderful value with truly helpful and personal customer service. I love interacting with the employees of Configio...they really care.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use and fully adaptable to my needs. I love that I can see both the administrator and customer perspectives. The menus are intuitive and the training is extremely helpful.

Puntos en contra

I still have a lot to learn as my business grows and needs change, but I know that Configio customer service is only a call, email, or chat away.

Cecelia W.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

Configio - Excellent Product - Outstanding Staff

Revisado el 12/9/2016

The team at Configio has been an exceptional business partner! We needed to shift our manual registration procedure to an online tool that would simplify and streamline our entire registration process. We had many obstacles to overcome and customization that was required to meet our needs. Configio was able to do just that! Joe, our rep, always provides us with exemplary customer service! He is quick to respond and is creative in finding solutions.

Highly customizable.

Puntos en contra

Steep learning curve. Configio is a robust, in-depth registration management system so it takes time to learn, but it is worth the time invested.

Sean R.
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Configio Review

Revisado el 18/1/2017

I find the cloning of items with variations still involves too much work in terms of having to set up all of the dates info for each session three times if you have three variations. Also, I find the newsletter creation to be to cumbersome and prone to formatting gaffes when inserting and copying info from prior newsletters.

Lisa H.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Configio: Our New Registration System

Revisado el 11/1/2017

Last fall, our parent company notified our department we would be getting a great, new class registration system. We were so very pleased because the system we were currently using was old, slow, and did not allow for online registration. At first glance, we were impressed with this new system as it is well organized, visually appealing, and responds quickly. Over the past several months, we have input thousands of product events, set up many forms, attachments, and emails, and successfully received thousands of class registrations. Configio, with all that it offers, holds a significant learning curve, but with the help of many on the support team, we are up and running so to speak. Every day we learn something new and discover the may ways in which this new system can benefit us and our customers. We are most pleased with Configio!

Online registration capability.

Puntos en contra

We have so many event product variations so even simple changes can be tricky and tedious.

Rebecca P.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Great Hearts PM Experience

Revisado el 21/9/2016

As being tasked by my organization to deploy and train all schools on their database; Initially it was a lot to understand how to work the system. However with the amazing customer service I am able to learn quickly and efficiently regarding questions I have. Configio does so much and I learn new things every time I call in.

Puntos a favor

Once trained, easy to understand the flow of how work gets done in the system.

Puntos en contra

The recurring set up is confusing and doesn't seem to offer every possible solution.

Alicia D.

• Asistencia al cliente

Software that catered to my needs with excellent customer service!

Revisado el 30/9/2015

I decided to move all of our camp registrations (about 650) to MCE in 2013 to help with the organization of information, and to streamline a class scheduling option that is specific to our camp. Initially hesitant to make the switch, I was adamant that MCE provide me with assistance in setting up our software, creating schedule templates, and helping our camp go 'paperless' with medical forms and HR being completely online.

Not only did MCE assist me in every way that they could during the first few months of my contract to make the change go smoothly, they ensured that I receive the same customer care to this day. It's important to me that I can pick up the phone (even though their company is on pacific time, and we are eastern) and know that I am going to speak with someone who knows my program and who can help me work through any issues I may be having.

MCE worked hard to make sure that I was a happy customer from day 1, designing our camper scheduling that had always been a huge, stressful, paper project each summer. To this day, we make time to schedule improvements and the customer service reps make sure that they communicate new tools within the software.

I am happy we choose MCE for our camp registrations!

Tiffany C.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

ProjectFUN

Revisado el 17/1/2017

Configio has really helped to create an easy streamlined registration process. Our staff love how simple and intuitive the system is to use. It has really been a great asset to how our program manages student enrollment.

Puntos a favor

A lot of customizable options.
Easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Can be overwhelming with a lot of options sometimes.
Some random bugs that pop up.
Can't delete products or archive in an organized way.

Elaine B.

Great Customer Support!

Revisado el 15/9/2016

I am not the most tech savvy person but the support staff at Configio made me feel comfortable and capable right away. They helped me through all of my questions and got me up and running in no time.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can make changes in real time and do not have to wait for someone at Configio to do it for me although the support staff is more than willing to help me through it!

Matthew N.

• Asistencia al cliente

Outrageously Model Product by an Outrageously Model Company !

Revisado el 30/9/2015

Model Company:
Since the beginning of computers and computer support, without ANY doubt I have NEVER experienced ANYTHING like I have with My Custom Event the last 9 months! Every single call I have ever made to MCE has been taken by a "real live person" who listened and assessed my need (s), and worked efficiently beyond my expectations. The communication skills demonstrated by this team have never been exceeded by any support team I have ever been associated with. From sales, to developers, to support ' they all have answered in harmony - regardless if it was routine support or a recent product they customized to meet our needs.

Model Product:
This product works like 'magic'. The 'customization' allowances are incredible. Just close your eyes and imagine what you need, and they find a way. The product is unbelievably reliable while being 'fluid' in its development. These folks at MCE understand you can't ride a bike sitting still. Without a doubt, they have this product ahead of the curve. I predict they are in for a long successful ride.

Sincerely,

Matthew Nail
256-214-1988

Ed N.

Large BANG medium buck.

Revisado el 9/9/2016

Best customer support I have EVER experienced bar none! Configio formerly MyCustomEvents is a sometimes overwhelming solution which once learned can kill 50 birds with just one stone. Would I buy it knowing everything i know today? Yes. I find myself wanting to play with it even if I have nothing scheduled to use it for. Every time I log back in I discover some feature that I didn't know exists. As a developer I can respect the work that went into creating such a flexible and expansive solution. My tip to you is if you need a product like this trust in their support team. Take the plunge and let them walk you though everything until you feel comfortable. It's complicated at times but once your brain is trained to works like the Configio team you will find yourself really zipping through the product to implement some pretty cool variations of your products. It's not WordPress (thankfully) and it's not eCommerce or Amazon. It's a great upper mid-tier system. This means it's perfect for almost any business.

David B.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Configio LMS System

Revisado el 12/9/2016

My company was looking for an LMS system that would allow greater control and flexibility when handling employee training and the Configio system was the perfect fit. It has given us the ability to assign, review and control all levels of course training that we do within the company.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use once the administrator becomes familiar with the system and the company provides top notch support. They are always happy to answer a question or assist in any way possible. The Cost for the system is extremely reasonable.

Puntos en contra

The LMS system could use more capability in making charts and graphs for utilization with upper management reporting.

Laure-jeanne D.

• Asistencia al cliente

seasoned planners love this product!

Revisado el 2/12/2015

Tired of the 'big boys' and ever-diminishing customer support? We were. Based on the ratings on this site and initial interactions with the My Custom Event team, my organization uses this software exclusively for event registration and management, and couldn't be happier. The flexibility, reliability, customization features and stability of their product is matched by their superior customer support. We will caution that the product would likely not be easy to deploy without guidance (not immediately intuitive) but customer support and training is so good we were up and running and able to troubleshoot simple issues in a very short time frame. Our training contact was extraordinarily responsive to our needs and acted as a hands-on team member leading up to our first registration 'go-live'. As of the date of this review, we do not have a single complaint from our registrants about the interface or its functionality. We will absolutely continue with the company and recommend you do the same!

Leeann O.

• Asistencia al cliente

Powerful System - Great Customer Support!

Revisado el 5/6/2015

We are an event-based franchise organization and we found My Custom Event after having worked with several other CRM/registration systems in the past that were very limiting. We love the customization options available and their development team regularly releases impactful updates to the system. We have also worked in collaboration with their development team to build a number of custom features based on the needs of our franchisees which is a huge plus that we have never been able to do with any of our previous systems.

The one critique I have is that the system is very power and has tons of features and therefore can be daunting for our less technically-inclined franchise owners to navigate. With that said, their support team is very knowledgeable and responsive. We regularly get positive feedback from our franchisees about the support they receive which is extremely important to us as a franchisor.

We are very happy with My Custom Event and highly recommend it!