Reseñas de SheerID

SheerID

Eligibility verification for increasing online conversions

5/5 (3 reseñas)

SheerID: Leading the Pack With Verification

Revisado el 11/3/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

SheerID is the leading verification company for any type of business. Their commitment to their clients is impressive. Their isn't a "one solution fits all" with SheerID. They listen to each client carefully to see exactly what's best for that particular business. Using this information, they create a verification process that works for those said needs and goals. SheerID is one of the most flexible companies we've ever worked with too. Their team believes there's always a solution to your verification needs. And it's worth noting that their verification is secure, safe and extremely reliable. I highly recommend SheerID.

Respuesta de SheerID

Thank you, Cody! We appreciate SCOUT and enjoy working with your team!

Great Solution!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 4/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Military verification is important to us. SheerID is wonderful at providing verification efficiently & with data that allows us to serve customers better.

Puntos a favor

-Simple API
-Lots of documentation
-Great support staff

Respuesta de SheerID

Thanks Cody! We love working with SCOUT!

Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

We love SheerID!

Revisado el 10/3/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We partnered with SheerID nearly four years ago when we started our company. Everyone we have worked with at SheerID has been so helpful and went out if their way to help us with customization we neeeded. I recommend SheerID to any company that needs a verification tool. Please feel free to contact me to answer any questions. I am completing this on my iphone - hope the ratings show up above - i have given them 5 stars on all three

Respuesta de SheerID

Thank you, Janet! We love working with ThinkEDU.