Duo Security

¡Escribe una reseña!
Verificación de identidad de usuarios y detección de vulnerabilidades en dispositivos.

Relación calidad-precio
4.6/5
Funciones
4.5/5
Facilidad de uso
4.6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.4/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 516

Moisés Fabián
Moisés Fabián
  • Sector: Banca
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Mi experiencia con Dúo de seguridad

Revisado el 14/5/2022

Dúo es bastante completo, me permite gestionar mis contraseñas; con ella también puedo contar con inicio de sesión único, en cualquiera de mis dispositivos; me brinda seguridad en la nube; haciendo todo esto que confie en Dúo cuando de gestionar mis identidades se refiere.

Puntos a favor

Lo que más me gusta de Dúo es, la capa de protección que me ofrece, gracias a que dispongo de usar dicha herramienta como recurso de 2FA, para mantenerme siempre seguro y prevenido frente a cualquier intento de parte de un tercero, de ingresar a mi cuenta, pidiendome colocar el código generado en mi celular.

Puntos en contra

Me siento satisfecho utilizando este software como mecanismo de doble factor de autenticación.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Sector: Educación superior

It's all about security

Revisado el 3/3/2020

Overall, Duo gives me peace of mind knowing that I am the only one that can access my personal data base from log ins and websites. I like knowing that I can approve or reject any log ins from the commodity of my phone.

Puntos a favor

Duo is a great option to keep your personal information secured. I like that it requests security validation before logging into websites, and that you have the option to use the app to sign in to any device with a few taps. It is easy to use once everything has been set up correctly.

Puntos en contra

It can be hard to understand at first, and it might seem a little annoying to have to confirm you are the one logging into your websites every time, but it gets easier if you have the app. Another thing Duo could improve on is the fact that it only lets you "remember" one device at a time. Sometimes I need to log in from my work laptop or my personal laptop and it becomes tedious to remember which device I have registered.

Matthew
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

It's needed, and it gets the job done

Revisado el 21/9/2023

It's been fantastic when it works, which is 99% of the time, but man, that 1% is not super fun, but all programs have problems, I'd say this is most likely still one of the best choices.

Puntos a favor

What I most like about duo security (considering it's application that basically has one purpose with a few different avenues of getting there) is the simplicity. It also is a bit more modern feeling than your email and text authenticators, which is nice. I'd say that this program, if you're looking into authenticating software's, is most likely one of the best choices, next to microsoft's.

Puntos en contra

I've randomly (very rarely) had my duo logins just removed from the app, and it is a HASSLE to get everything back ESPECIALLY if you are incorporating this into a business. You're basically having to prove duo screwed up to try to get your authenticating account back onto the program, without having it on the program, it's not super fun, but at least it doesn't happen very often, other than that, great program.

David

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Duo Security is a bit of a double-edged sword

Revisado el 20/11/2023

Duo Security is necessary and useful when trying to protect your secure access to portals and data online. However, this company hasn't quite worked out the delays and programming bugs that still come with the app.

Puntos a favor

Duo Security does resolve many issues with sensitive information and secure access, as the approved user is given sole access by having this app on the user's phone.

Puntos en contra

There are numerous delays in alerts and sometimes it appears that programming bugs cause the app to malfunction, even when using the latest version of the app.

Shannon
Shannon

Great Security

Revisado el 14/4/2023

Never had any problems with Duo. I broke my phone once and couldn't authenticate myself to get into any important accounts since it was all tied to my phone only. Duo allowed me to get into my accounts that day fairly easily by giving me temporary backup codes until my phone was fixed.

Puntos a favor

Duo is simple to use, user friendly, and does all that is needed for authentication. I work with multiple large organizations that have chosen to use it for their employees. It is easy to pair duo with new organizations as well.

Puntos en contra

So many authentication apps exist, that it is hard to distinguish between them. Duo works great, but so does basically every other authentication method in the app store.

Jean
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Great 2FA app

Revisado el 16/11/2023

Puntos a favor

The two factor authentication option is easy to use and quick

Puntos en contra

It can be slow and notifications sometimes don't show up on my phone

Alex

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Essential additional layer of network protection

Revisado el 24/11/2023

Puntos a favor

Provides an additional layer of security when logging into servers, firewalls, switches etc when offline MFA security or local administrator accounts. If the internet is detected a simple notification to Approve/Disapprove is set out to the mobile app. If the internet is offline you can use rolling codes to still login whilst maintaining essential security.

Puntos en contra

The administrative interface can be still confusing when setting up Users and Groups and often links are hidden away in large sections of text. Try setting up RDP and locating the Duo EXE and you'll know what I mean

Ritesh

Best For MFA

Revisado el 17/8/2023

Duo was an easy transition into the MFA world for external access to our internal systems.

Puntos a favor

It can integrate seamlessly with all platforms and apps of our organization. Easy to install, use, track, and recover from lost or damaged phones. It has push notifications and also alternate access via text or call.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it takes a couple of times to sign in to a network.Sometimes due to poor data access on the end user part, a push notification doesn't come up although data is available, Which leads to a timeout. A little bit difficult in the initial configuration.

Ashley
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

Security made easy!

Revisado el 22/11/2023

Puntos a favor

It's an app that I have on my phone and so easy to use. I use it for work when I have to work remote at home. Whatever I am trying to get into as far as work accounts, its trigger's my duo app to make sure I am the actual user. All I have to do is hit accept in the duo app and I am logged into whatever work feature I am trying to use remotely. It's safe and protects confidentially.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I forget is that if you get a new phone, you have to re download the app and re-register your duo account with your IT department at work. It's easy to do, but It's not something I think of until I try getting in and can't.

Jason
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Duo Security Ease of Use

Revisado el 28/9/2023

I use Duo daily, it has never failed and i am aleays able to log in and get my work started.

Puntos a favor

When working off site, I need Duo to be quick and to be able to get on my computer without waiting.

Puntos en contra

I havent had any issues. It is amost instant when asking for a push.

Kem
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Great Option for your PCI Toolbox

Revisado el 20/12/2023

Very happy with this product overall. Meets my audit requirements.

Very happy with this product overall. Meets my audit requirements.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and easy to set up and manage users in our environment

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the password reset options can get stuck in a lop

• Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

"Streamline Your Security with Duo: The Ultimate Solution for Easy and Effective Protection"

Revisado el 17/3/2023

Puntos a favor

Duo Security is a popular vendor that offers a cloud-based multifactor authentication (MFA) solution, which provides many benefits, such as:1. Strong Authentication: Duo Security provides strong authentication to secure access to your applications, devices, and data. Its MFA solution helps to ensure that only authorized users can access sensitive information, preventing unauthorized access.2. Easy Integration: Duo Security can easily integrate with a variety of applications, such as VPNs, cloud applications, and on-premise solutions. This makes it easy to add an extra layer of security to your existing IT infrastructure.3. User-Friendly: Duo Security is user-friendly and easy to use. It offers a range of authentication methods, including push notifications, SMS, phone call, and biometrics, making it convenient for users to access their accounts.4. Comprehensive Dashboard: Duo Security offers a comprehensive dashboard that allows you to monitor and manage authentication events, track device compliance, and gain insights into your security posture.5. Security Features: Duo Security offers several security features, such as device visibility and control, policy enforcement, and adaptive access policies. These features help to ensure that your organization's security policies are enforced, and only authorized users can access sensitive information.

Puntos en contra

Some potential cons of Duo Security may include:1. Cost: Some users may find the cost of Duo Security to be higher than other security solutions in the market.2. Integration: While Duo Security integrates with many applications and platforms, some users may experience difficulties in integrating with specific systems or may require additional configuration to work effectively.3. User Interface: Some users may find the Duo Security user interface to be confusing or not as intuitive as other security solutions they have used in the past.4. Customer Support: Some users have reported experiencing slow response times or limited support options from Duo Security's customer support team.

John

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Two-factor authentication that just works!

Revisado el 30/9/2019

Our organization has been using Duo Security two-factor authentication for years. The entire solution is incredibly reliable. The mobile app works great and is very easy to use. End-users can quickly and easily enroll their own devices via a self-service portal. This is very convenient whenever you get a new phone. Approval notifications can also be sent via phone, text or push. Push notifications are also supported on the Apple Watch. Although it's rarely needed, online support documentation is very robust. The best thing about Duo Security is...it just works, every time.

Puntos a favor

- User-friendly self-service portal for new device enrollment and management
- New account setup is easily done via scanning a QR code
- Multiple options for approval codes or notifications including phone, text or push (includes Apple Watch)
- Push notifications can be approved directly from the iOS lock screen
- Approval is also compatible with Face ID on iOS devices
- One-time bypass codes can be used for lost devices or temporary access
- Support for Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) security tokens
- Great online support and documentation library
- Flexible subscription plans with affordable pricing

Puntos en contra

When using an outdated version of the app, iOS push notifications just stop working without any error message or notification

Carlos
Carlos
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Amazing Two-Factor Authenticator

Revisado el 21/9/2019

Great experience, user friendly and having this installed as an app on your Smartphone and not a physical key is amazing!

Puntos a favor

You get push notifications instantly, and you don't even need to get into the app, it can display a notification in your notifications bar (Android User) and you can approve/deny from there. Also, if by mistake you deny the login attempt, it gives you a "second chance" to get into the app itself and approve it.

Puntos en contra

Nothing to complain about this as of now, I was an RSA SecurID user and having to carry that small key was a nightmare. One thing I'd like is to get Duo Security for Windows, I work remotely and I could have that installed on my home's PC. What if I get my phone stolen and unable to buy a new one???

Faith
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Duo Security for Enterprise Authentication

Revisado el 25/5/2023

High level of performance solved our remote worker VPN security issue.

High level of performance solved our remote worker VPN security issue.

Puntos a favor

We use Duo for MFA, Desktop security, VPN security and they all work from an employee's mobile device.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the connection between the user's mobile device and Duo will unlink which requires IT support intervention - frustrating for the end user.

Cory
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía

Easy to Use and Effective

Revisado el 22/9/2020

I am able to log in remotely and do my work from home, which has been very important with the pandemic.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to go to the app and generate a code on my device that I can then type into my login screen for my work laptop. Within seconds, I'm able to securely log into my system and be connected remotely. It is much more user-friendly and hassle-free than the last software we used for it.

Puntos en contra

I don't have anything specifically bad to say about this software . It does what I need it to do and it hasn't caused any issues.

• Sector: Contabilidad

Best Two Factor Identification App

Revisado el 27/11/2018

Puntos a favor

I have used Duo for Two Factor Identification Security at two different employers so far in my career. It is such an easy to use, efficient and effective application. It eliminates the need to keep track of external network keys, passwords, and other redundant programs. I feel safe and secure with Duo Two Factor Identification because it requires both my phone and fingerprint in order to gain access to protected software.

Puntos en contra

Earlier this year I had to replace my iPhone and after I restored my new device from backup my Duo Two Vactor Identification was no longer linked. To my surprise, It took several hours to restore and reset my security settings at work the next morning. Although the Duo reset was quite inconvenient for me that day, restoring software is both an infrequent and uncommon occurrence for me.

Scott
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

An added layer of security when working remotely

Revisado el 5/5/2020

Duo Security offers us the ability to work away from the office with minimal fear of having sensitive material exposed to unauthorized users. Working from home is often essential, so I'm glad we have Duo Security to help make it possible.

Puntos a favor

Duo Security effectively enables users to securely access their organization's network. Once you've signed in on your computer, a push notification is sent to your smartphone. Just click to approve it, and you are securely connected to the network. An unauthorized user would be unable to gain access without having possession of your phone. I appreciate that it's generally a quick, no-hassle process; signing in takes only a few seconds.

Puntos en contra

Occasionally it takes a couple of attempts to sign in to the network. Additionally, it can be inconvenient to need to have your phone handy whenever you sign in. I've had my phone charging in another room when I realize I have to go get it in order to sign in.

• Sector: Redacción y edición
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Easy Two-Factor Authentication

Revisado el 24/9/2020

Duo Security would be in my list of top-ten "essential" apps for smart devices.

Duo Security would be in my list of top-ten "essential" apps for smart devices.

Puntos a favor

My employer uses Duo Security for two-factor authentication when logging into HR-related software or, more recently, Covid-testing & compliance. Two-factor authentication is the gold standard for login security. Duo mobile immediately sends a push to my smart device (phone, watch, etc.) where I approve the login request. I am consistently amazed at the speed of two-factor authentication; as soon as I approve the login, Duo confirms and logs me in. It makes two-factor authentication nearly effortless.

Puntos en contra

Those using multiple accounts for multiple employers may have to shuffle with the software a bit, but it is nothing overwhelming.

Thea
  • Sector: Externalización/deslocalización
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Duo Security: Your partner to WFH set up

Revisado el 16/11/2022

Puntos a favor

More and more employees are looking for job opportunities that are on WAH set up. Most likely because the living expenses are getting higher on a rate that we cant keep up. So as companies try to transition in providing the best experience for the employees but still ensuring their data privacy. I'd say Duo is a great companion. You cant access social media sites when it's turned on, cant even stream videos outside your company's domain. One good layer of protection for data that are essential for the clients and customers. Duo Security is also easy to understand, the graphics are simple. The navigation plane and home page is very basic and doesn't really take up too much storage space on your phone.

Puntos en contra

One great enhancement would be if the Push Notifications are accessible from the notification bar just like how you can approve it by one tap and without having to open the app itself. As long as the device is paired to the company domain.

• Sector: Ingeniería civil

Super easy to use mobile 2-factor authentication software

Revisado el 29/6/2022

I have been using it for over 2 years and have never had an issue. It is very easy to use.

Puntos a favor

The way it connects to Cisco AnyConnect VPN so that I can safely connect to my work's network. I don't have to worry that someone will get into their network via my account because Duo is tied to my cell phone. It's very easy to use, you just open the app, click the show button on the 6 digit code, and punch that into AnyConnect when you try to connect. They also have an apple watch app so that you can receive the notifications on your watch to log in.

Puntos en contra

No qualms. It does what it's supposed to and does it in the most lightweight and streamlined way possible.

Mahipal Singh

Duo Security Review

Revisado el 30/6/2022

My overall experience with Duo Security is very good. It helps my organisation to secure the company resources or data which I can access via my credentials by adding the real-time authentication system. It helps them to secure the data if their members credentials get compromised.

Puntos a favor

Multi-Factor Authentication is the best feature I like most. It makes my data or resources secure even if my credentials got compromised. Through their real-time authentication process, users can authenticate themselves from anywhere and then they can access their resources. It also helps an organisation secure its data or resources.

Puntos en contra

As of now, I don't have anything which I don't like about this software.

• Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Good

Revisado el 25/7/2019

Puntos a favor

I use Duo Security as a part of dual verification sign-in process for university. The phone app was initially difficult to set up and I actually gave up at one point, but once it was on my phone it has been no issues. (I've actually installed and verified a few phones and it always a hassle..) The three options for verifying identify is convenient - call, message, or notification. I generally use notification, but have used call when I had poor cell service. The notification is handy because I do not have to unlock my phone and the notification disappears after you approve the log-in. The time out feature is meant to keep your account secure but can be an issue if you don't have your phone close by/ don't approve in time.

Puntos en contra

Selecting "Stay logged in for 7 days" only works sometimes for some reason.

Jeff
Jeff
  • Sector: Educación superior

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great for keeping you secure

Revisado el 5/4/2020

My institution uses it to keep our information secure and it does a great job of keeping it secure.

Puntos a favor

Duo is used by my institution to keep our information safe. We use the DUO factor login and it is easy to set up and to use. You download an app on your phone and it will call/text/ or send a push notification when you login to your website. It works seamlessly and never seems to have a problem.

Puntos en contra

It can be a bit of a pain when you leave your phone in your office or somewhere else and then go to login to a company site that needs the authentication with DUO. You can't login with out your phone and it can end up being a hassle. But, it does keep your information secure.

Jared

Duo Security User Review

Revisado el 6/1/2021

Duo security helps me keep my information secure and safe by creating a simple and user-friendly two device authentication process for accessing information.

Puntos a favor

My favorite part about the software is its ability to connect with my apple watch so that I can quickly approve login requests and access confidential personal information. The two-factor authentication process keeps me at ease about this information remaining secure.

Puntos en contra

My least favorite thing about Duo is that sometimes there is a delay on the push notification being sent to my phone. I occasionally experience some lag time and wish I could authorize my account faster.