311 opiniones

TicketSource

Sistema gratuito de venta de entradas en línea para eventos en el Reino Unido

4.7 /5 (311 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
98% Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
311 opiniones
Usuario verificado
Traducir a español

Fabulous.Made it so easy for me to sell tickets and promote my show.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 3/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up in the first instance, very easy to operate both from a customers point of view and from an administrative point of view. Easily amendable and controllable for an admin, if changes needed to be made and on top of that, paid out extremely quickly.

Puntos en contra

Nothing, it worked perfectly for me. I found it perfect for what I needed - I really do not have any cons for this product,

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Thanks for the great review! We always appreciate feedback and if you do have suggestions on how we can improve, get in touch ;)

Kevin E.

My experience of using Ticketsource for setting up Dulwich Players bookings

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have only used Ticketsource two or three times so far, but on the whole I find it a useful and relatively easy to use tool. It took me a little while to get used to it, being mainly a case of trial and error, as there are no real guidance notes; but some advice from a previous user helped considerably. With a bit of experience it is relatively easy to use, although I do have trouble moving between screens to check entries. I also have trouble swapping between data entry and viewing the public screen; it won't always let me view the public side after I have been entering information. It seems to get stuck in one mode at a time.

I have had problems with customers making bookings which Ticketsource has not notified me of. They do generally show up in the daily summaries, and in the summariesd when bookings close, but I don't always get individual emails to tell me when someone has booked tickets. A few times customers have turned up at the show, with copies of bookings which I knew nothing about. This can be a bit embarrassing for us, and it risks double bookings, if we then sell more tickets by other means.

The information available on the people making the bookings is useful, as it gives us an idea of where the bookings are being made, which helps with publicity.

The ability to add or reduce the numbers of tickets available is useful, for reallocating tickets depending on where we are selling most at any time.

For our last production, we wanted to add a few notes to the booking information, but couldn't find any obvious place to do so. I did eventually find somewhere (I don't now remember where) but not everyone making a booking found the note, it being hidden away a bit. It would be good if there was an easy way of adding explanatory notes, which everyone would get to see.

Overall, Ticketsource is a good and useful way of selling tickets. Once familiar with it, it is relatively easy to use. If it could be made a little easier to use, and booking confirmations made a bit more reliable, then it would be even better.

Respuesta de TicketSource USA

Thanks for reviewing us Kevin. I'm sorry to hear you had some trial and error frustrations when taking over from the previous user.

If there are still things you find unintuitive and the video tutorials and knowledge base (under the "Support" tab) don't help, then please don't hesitate. Call our Support Team on 029 2071 3200. They're really friendly and guiding new users is what they are there for.

Booking confirmations not coming through consistently is unusual. Normally they either do or they don't. I've checked your account settings and everything as it should be. Can I ask you to check that the missing confirmation emails weren't caught in your spam filter? If you find any there just mark them as "false positives" in your spam app and that should eliminate future problems.

I hope that now you're familiar with the system it serves you well. But if you have any further issues or think of things that you would like to do but can't see how - please do just call us.

Mike A.

The Comedy Clubhouse

Revisado el 12/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The purchase process is cumbersome for our patrons. The site hangs at the point of purchase locking up tickets at the worst time as people make multiple attempts. Many, many, many fields and dates reflect London standards and not the US. Specifically, reporting draws inaccurate information because it will juxtapose the month and day. So will searching. Great features, good pricing, but a very buggy platform.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Mike, thank you for your useful feedback.

We¿re always looking for opportunities to improve our service. If you¿re able to provide us with specific examples where you feel the service is underperforming then please drop us a line via our <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Support Team</a> and we¿ll be happy to review the issue.

Maxine H.

Reliable and efficient

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using Ticketsource for at our theatre for approximately 5 years now. The system works well for our customers who can book seats at a time that suits them and we do not have to be on site to take bookings. As a small venue this is very cost effective for us as we do not have to staff a 24hour box office. Our staff we find the systems straightforward and reliable. We have all the booking details at our fingertips, so we are able to answer customer queries efficiently. Archive materials are easily accessible which makes financial reconciliation straightforward and transparent.
We are able to link directly to our website and can also benefit from the wider Ticketsource community on line.
Ticketsource allows us to customise each event to our own needs allowing us to create tailor made seating plans, pricing structures and booking discounts and incentives. We can add information and publicity material to each performance.
Customer support is very good with a number of options including FAQ's to assist with basic problems, an on line help facility and a telephone help line. The site also includes very helpful tutorials for setting up events and trouble shooting, which are brief and not at all patronising.
Ticketsurce also allows us to run our own box office at strategic times and as much of our business is from schools, dance schools and local amateur companies within a small radius of the venue, it means that customers have the option not to get involved in the extra cost of booking fees.
It would help us greatly as a venue if there were an option to print off whole shows with all the ticket prices on one ticket, as many amateur groups who sell within their own small community like to take possession of all the tickets to sell directly. I am aware that this does not benefit Ticketsource and would make accounting for ticket sales impossible, but many of our clients would prefer to have multiple prices on each ticket, enabling them to highlight the price paid or to cross off the other prices. I'm not sure if other venues would benefit from this service and I fully appreciate that we may be in the minority.
I would certainly recommend Ticketsource to venues of all sizes as it really is a complete package. The rates are reasonable and the support is excellent

Hi Maxine,

Thank you for writing a brilliant review! It's great you've taken the time to lay out your use case to inspire others.

I've passed your feedback on to the Support team who will be in touch with you soon. Customising the ticket template is something we can do already for you :)

Michael H.

Outstanding

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using TicketSource as our sole provider for Box Office solutions now for just over a year. During this time, they have continued to improve what was already an excellent product! The service provided when cancelling a show or encountering a technical issue has been superb. Issues are dealt with efficiently and you are kept informed of progress at all times.

New features are introduced at a steady pace, allowing for casual users to maintain their knowledge at all times - vital when operating with a core of voluntary staff. Many of the new features introduced have been as a result of requests and the feedback system for suggesting these improvements is again very useful.

There is a flexibility throughout the modules that allows for any possible outcome or request to be solved. Whilst this does not boast as many built in marketing tools as other Box Office solutions, steps have been taken to improve this over the past few months. MailChimp integration has now been added which allows mailing lists to be updated automatically (drastically reducing time spent exporting customer lists and updating manually!)

Reporting and maintaining records has been a real improvement for the Box Office. The system tracks customers and all of their purchases meaning targeted marketing is always an option. Sales reports as requested by many commercial users of the theatre as well as hirers are easily run, though be warned it is not possible to schedule these.

Overall, whilst there is not some features of other Box Office solutions, the service and quality of product provided at no cost is excellent! We would thoroughly recommend the system to any other theatres or ticketing establishments.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Michael. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to leave such a comprehensive review. I'm glad to hear the system is working well for you and think you'll like some of the new developments we have in the pipeline. We don't like to stand still! :-)

Sector: Entretenimiento

Amazing - Simply amazing

Revisado el 13/11/2018

Puntos a favor

TicketSource system is the best Box Office system I have found, does everything we would need and more. There are so many features it is such a flexible system. Support is excellent, very responsive and quick.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, its just a great system that does all we need.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Paul, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. Its so lovely to hear you are still enjoying our services after all these years! All the best

Sector: Entretenimiento

Excellent System

Revisado el 16/1/2019

Puntos a favor

Ticketsource is an excellent Box Office system, great customer support and always adding new features.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, its a great system, does exactly what it should do without too much complication!

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Paul, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Glad to hear you are still getting on well with our services and thanks for your continued support. All the best.

Paul K.

Hard to fault TicketSource

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been using TicketSource for 18 months and once you get to understand what the various options are and how to deal with the charges (fee added on in full or fixed amount etc) it is simplicity itself to use thereafter. Help is at hand if you don't understand the online instructions. Copying and then amending an existing event to create a new event makes life very easy as you do not have to enter all the regular details each time. Reporting is excellent on both customers and event ticket sales and having emails when there has been a sale is an excellent facility to keep track of progress on ticket sales.

Funds are always trafsferred soon after the event has ended and there has never been any problem reconciling the amounts received as each event is paid separately and matches the sales report. Could not be simpler.

As a rural venue it has added to our customer base with almost 20% of ticket sales now being online rather than purchased in our two local shops or at the door. Furthermore most new customers tick the box that allows us to add them to our emailing list for event information. Our list has doubled in the past 12 months, mostly due to new online purchasers asking to be added to it.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Paul, thank you for taking the time to provide a very informative review.

It's lovely to hear how your customer list has doubled as more and more people hear about your events. We were also delighted to read how helpful you have found the reporting tools.

Paul T.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Amazing!

Revisado el 17/7/2019

Puntos a favor

This Box Office system is amazing, works perfectly, and support is first class.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, it does everything that is required

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Paul, thanks for taking your time to leave your review and your continued business! All the best.

Paul K.

Wonderful service

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

TS is one of those rare services that delivers exactly what it says. For a small arts organisation that is always looking for cost-effective solutions, TS has proved invaluable to us. It is easy to use, provides a variety of information in formats that can be exported to our other systems and flexible enough to not only serve as an in-house box office, but also as an on-line customer service which can be managed off-site by our volunteers - everything we need.
Its customer service is truly outstanding. On the rare occasions when we have had to contact them with a technical issue it is resolved quickly and efficiently. Sometimes we have asked for slight changes to made to the system and, when possible, these have always been made.
The only small criticism I would make is with regard to the ticket printer which every now and again stops working. This seems to be caused by a problem with the printer cache which, because it is not on our network, has to be cleared by TS. Again, technical support resolves this quickly and has made suggestions for preventing future problems.

Respuesta de TicketSource USA

Thanks for taking the time to review us Paul. Much appreciated. Hopefully your printer cache issue will stay in check for a while now, but just to let you know¿ we have a version upgrade to the print management software scheduled for this November. Hopefully that will resolve that particular niggle permanently.

Mat R.

Fantastic service!

Revisado el 1/1/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I don't often leave feedback when asked, but I thought I would this time.

I haven't checked our bank account yet, our finance dept will do that, but from my point of view, as the administrator of the event and the manager of the venue where the event was held ' I have nothing but praise for your system.

It is quick, easy and painless to set up; it takes the hassle out of everything; the options of either the customer or we pay your small booking fee is excellent; the reporting is the best I've ever seen in this market and the whole experience was professional and easy. One of our sister sites used a rival of yours and paid for the privilege ' the service was comparable but far harder to set up, changes needed to be emailed to a thurd party and all of that takes time. With ticketsource all I needed was my log in and my smartphone or laptop and I could make instant changes from anywhere.

A truly standout, free service is hard to come by online now since every market seems to be flooded with style-over-content packages with hidden costs that put me off at the last minute. I am delighted I stumbled upon TicketSource and though we don't do a lot of them I will be using you for all my ticketed events in the future.

I look forward to working with you again.

Respuesta de TicketSource USA

Thank you Mat for taking the time to write such a thorough and informed review. Very much appreciated.

Joseph H.
Traducir a español

Good overall but needs some work to be amazing

Revisado el 9/10/2014
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The service is great and fairly easy to use, I particularly like the options to customise the landing page with your personal banners. Customers who are issued tickets have commented how easy it is to use and The paper ticket service is faultless and great value for the purchaser.

Areas for improvement would be the affiliate sign up page. It is off putting and soulless with too much information required of the person signing up on one page, maybe spread over two or cut down the info required until they actually put an event on? Simplification and friendliness are what is needed here.

The option to use your smartphone is great, however the option to download the sales to the device would be very useful as I have put events on in a crypt venue and found out that I could not get a data signal there and had to find somewhere to print out the list at the last minute. I have had an affiliate at a rural site suffer with this surprise too

I love the Facebook api and although it is not as big yet can something be designed for google+?

Overall a good service which can awesome in the future.

Respuesta de TicketSource USA

Hi Joseph. Thanks for taking the time to review us, and for the interesting ideas. There is actually work scheduled on the TicketSource Express smartphone app in the next couple of months, so I'll pass your suggestions to the development team.

Best regards

Scott N.

Capitals Hockey

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

1, Good customer service and very helpful to provide solutions and ideas to suit the clients needs
2. Simple to use system, however we still have issues with the scanners and collation of scanned users
3. Versatile product - but the functionality to allow the client to associate a bar code with a particular seat for Season Ticket holders would be useful. For example we need bar codes printed onto cards before a person has chosen an actual seat.
4. Competition is growing from other similar companies offering to charge ticket commissions of 5% and payments made as they are purchased by the customer - From our company viewpoint we are very happy with Ticketsource but we have to evaluate options, especially commercial ones that serve our customers and cash flow better from a commercial standpoint.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Thanks for the review Scott!

We're also looking to improve existing features with scanning tickets (i.e. TicketSource Express for Windows, enabling you to upload scanned bookings back to the website) and season tickets, being amongst our current priorities.

Please keep in mind that other solutions which offer a cheaper ticket commission also require you to plug-in your own payment gateway, which will also incur additional costs. And many will charge you for the privilege of entering your own in-house bookings, something that will always be free with TicketSource.

Rebecca D.
Traducir a español

Great software but still room to grow.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In general, I like this software. It does the basics of ticket provision well and is easy to use from a ticket buying customer point of view.

From a seller point of view, I think it would benefit from further development. For larger / fixed venue amateur theater companies who have lots of data to add, making the interface more user-friendly and cohesive would be good. It's all very small things that you get used to but should be easier.

They also offer no season ticket function or ability to print and pay for multiple bookings in only one or two
Clicks.

The negatives said, their customer service team are brilliant. Their support is great, they are unfailingly polite and pleasant, and never make you feel like your question is daft.

Using TicketSource is revolutionizing the box office of my theater group. I love it!

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your recent review.

Your review has been very useful and goes a long way in providing informative feedback for our development team.

It's great to hear how good you have found our customer service support. We also have a <a href="https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/kb">Knowledgebase</a> and a <a href="https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/blog">Blog</a> which regularly provide information on new features and how-to guides which may be of use.

Paul F.

Ticket Source Review

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ticket Source is a very able ticket sales solution for events (we use if for a Fireworks event). It has lots of functionality and flexibility which is what we need. The only con I can think of this that it's a bit expensive in terms of the cut Ticketsource take from sales - we're a non-profit / fundraising event and we would have hoped that Ticketsource would have let us keep more of the profits for the charity donations we make from the proceeds of the event.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review. We have kept our customer booking fees as low as we can while still being a sustainable business; able to afford the resource to keep supporting and developing the system; and to continue providing the system FREE of charge to event organisers. Our margins are pretty thin, but it's worth it for us to stay competitive.

One thought - I don't know if you are aware that we do offer a fixed 5% fee rate for transacting online donations for registered charities, which includes handling the Gift Aid processing. We can do that with donations because - unlike ticket sales - donations carry absolutely no risk to us of incurring a second set of credit card provider fees (as is the case when we have to process customer refunds for cancelled events).

Hope you continue to feel that on balance we provide value for the Round Table.

Regards

Luke B.

Must-have Ticketing Software for Small Venues

Revisado el 7/10/2014
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When we decided to open up the then Writhlington School theatre as a small professional venue, a robust box office system was essential. The venue was run by one full time and one part time staff, so minimising effort was very important for us. TicketSource makes everything so easy. It took less than an hour for us to set up the system, from scratch, including seating plans, venue details box office front-end and Facebook integration. Customer support from TicketSource has also been first rate. One one occasion, I had to phone them an hour before a show went up and they quickly resolved my problem over the phone.

Overall, TicketSource has been a fundamental tool in our development of the venue. TicketSource Express allows us to have volunteer ushers scanning tickets from iPads at the auditorium doors. But the thing I value most about TicketSource is that it is still evolving. They are constantly listening to feedback and adding new features, most notably the rework of reservations. I've recommended TicketSource to many other small companies who have also reported great success with it.

If you're a small venue or company looking for an all-in-one box office solution, you need TicketSource.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Luke¿ can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review. Keep the suggestions coming. :-)

Omar P.

I Love TicketSource

Revisado el 11/10/2014
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use ticket source for 90% of my events. I found them via The Pumphouse Children's Theatre in Watford UK, and have been singing there praises ever since.

There are some usability issues in the ticketing (the iphone app is MEGA slow unless you have phenomenal lighting which is not always the case in a theatre) and there are some confusing issues regaring the best way to set up ticket prices, nevertheless staff are helpful and usually pretty quick. idance® is happy to recommend (and have many many times done it) TicketSource !

Respuesta de TicketSource USA

Hi Omar. Glad the system is working well for you overall and thank you for the recommendations!
Re. the issues with iPhone ticket scanning app in low light conditions: We are currently dependent on the technical limitations of the iPhone camera itself, which is what the app uses to scan. It is great when you have normal lighting in a theatre foyer, but not so good in low light within an auditorium for example, To overcome this problem, the next version of the TicketSource Express app will support the use of a clip-on accessory for your iPhone/iPod that actively generates a laser beam to scan with, rather than just relying on the ambient light present. This functionality is at a fairly advanced stage of development so we should hopefully be announcing its launch quite soon.

Vijay K.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

Resolving trouble tickets was never so easy

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 4/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

they have a very systematic solution and addressing the user data for the ticket collected and resolve it with the very fastest and reliable way possible.

Puntos en contra

Submitting the ticket in the system is a little slow if they have a huge queue. i suggest an improvement there if they can.

Kate F.

Pretty easy to set up.
Real time updates.
Great customer support.

Puntos en contra

There are good reports available during the ticket selling period but I would like more on attendance and audience to be available once the events have finished.

Respuesta de TicketSource USA

Hi Kate, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're pleased to hear you have found things simple during your events. We will pass on your feedback regarding the post event reporting for our future road-map.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Nicholas F.
Traducir a español

Ticket software fine, customer service seriously lacking

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ticket software was fine, analytics were useful, not particularly stand out amongst competition, what did make ticketsource stand out was the availability of ticket scanning hardware, unfortunately hardware did not work (most importantly incorrect charger for base station laptop), causing a great deal of extra work during the event and cost of temporary universal charger to get the thing to work. Faultiness of charger then completely denied by customer service, will not be using ticketsource again, is ridiculous after they made around £1300 from the event.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Thanks for the review Nicholas.

I understand your frustrations. To confirm, we use the same make of laptop for all of our scanning kits so its not possible that an incorrect charger could've been dispatched. The scanning hardware was analysed by the technical team upon its return, and the supplied charger was found to work correctly with the laptop.

That said, we really do value customer feedback and are always looking to improve our offering. To this end, we will shortly be introducing a brand new scanning solution which will better anything else available in the marketplace, so I do hope you will reconsider using our service in the future. A short preview of the new scanning solution can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BVjHRr4hjk

Amber C.
Traducir a español

great overall but room for improvements

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great back end functions etc but interface is a little ugly especially on mobile devices. Wish could bulk update events, i.e. if change general terms and conditions, it's very painstaking to indiv modify each upcoming event. We really use the public facing ticket remaining function, it would be great if this was visible on mobile view and not just desktop.

Also mobile view doesn't work if trying to refund a customer, the boxes all overlap so you can't click them to check bookings. this would be handy when checking a booking at the box office where we don't have a PC.

if you add an extra date to an event which is already on sale, you want to copy it to keep all the info.. if you copy it , there is no way of indicating which is the copy (to then change the time and date) it's way too easy to change the time and date of the original event that already has tickets attached so involves lots of going back and forward.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Thanks for taking the time to add your feedback Amber, it's always great to have suggestions on what to improve next. I've passed these comments on to our development team to review.

You'll be glad to know we're already working on a full mobile site re-design that will be rolled out in phases. Watch our blog for updates!

Phil Y.
Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

Hassle free experience from start to finish.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 17/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Took away the hassle of ticketing almost completely.

Puntos a favor

Once set up, this software takes most of the trouble associate with ticketing away. The interface is fairly self explanatory and if things do get confusing the help site is both intuitive and informative.
There was no claim process, as soon as the event was over funds were credited to our accounts and there was a full detailed report regarding every transaction.

Puntos en contra

The initial planning is a little long winded. I would like the ability to customise the seating plan layout further. There's nothing wrong with the current set up, I'd just like to be able to configure it to look like my theatre.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Thanks Phil, great to hear it's going smoothly for you. If you need any more assistance don't forget we've got a friendly support team waiting to take your call as well!

Sharad G.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

Very good ticket selling software

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 21/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

they are very user friendly and we have always got positive remarks and cheers from our customers. Thanks to TS

Puntos en contra

There is no box office download option, everything needs to be cloud based/internet usage. but they are user friendly!

Shirley J.
Traducir a español

Great for customers and for us!

Puntos a favor

We've been using TicketSource for many years now and the customer service team are exceptionally good at getting you started, helping to iron out kinks and give support when needed. However, the system is really intuitive and easy to use. They have added extra functions over the years and it feels very bespoke given how it can be adapted to different venues and events. I feel it is by far the most friendly and easy to use system out there.

Puntos en contra

The only thing (as a charity) we don't like is that any donations also get a surcharge as it feels like a heavy penalty on people's generosity over and above what they pay for their ticket fee.

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for taking the time to review us - your feedback is always appreciated.

Glad to know you're getting on so well, it's always rewarding to hear you're having a good experience.

There are changes on the horizon that will be addressing pricing issues - watch our blog and hopefully we'll be able to announce more soon!

Ian S.

Live Music!

Revisado el 12/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've been using Ticketsource for nearly four years with a Live music project in the Yorkshire Dales. the system allows multiple venues to be stored so setting up a gig is as simple as copy event and change the band name. I use a bar code scanner at event which makes entry easy and looks awesome. most of my guests just use the home printed tickets and the system alerts if someone tries to cheat. Support is great, but hardly had had to use it. it works best with wifi access at the venues but can be ran off line if down loaded once online ticket sales close. A great advantage it that cash sales pre event can be entered free of charge for those guests without internet. The only disadvantage is the sales payment is not made until the Wednesday after a weekend event which effects cash flows if you have a expensive band to pay on the night. In conclusion its a fab system which is easy to use and sell tickets online, hopefully I will be using Ticketsource for years to come.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Thank you for the in-depth review! It's great to hear your feedback on our features. If you've any suggestions for the future, do feel free to send us more to: [email protected]