TicketSource

¡Escribe una reseña!
Sistema gratuito de venta de entradas en línea para eventos en el Reino Unido

Relación calidad-precio
Funciones
Facilidad de uso
Asistencia al cliente
4.8/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 419

Angelica
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Island Shakespeare Festival LOVES TicketSource!

Revisado el 27/9/2023

Puntos a favor

Being able to respond to folks quickly with questions and change their reservations in a flash, make our own maps, the customization, the TicketSource customer service.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that we couldn't figure out how to do was exchange for a ticket that was on a sliding scale to another performance - which I don't think was an available option. It would be great if it could be! But I'm sure you could have done if from your end if we had asked :)

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Angelica, thank you so much for your glowing review, and we are pleased to hear your transition over to TicketSource has been so positive. We will pass on your feedback regarding exchanges.

Colin
  • Sector: Organización de eventos

Peace of mind.

Revisado el 21/2/2024

Excellent, you're on my Christmas card list :-)

Excellent, you're on my Christmas card list :-)

Puntos a favor

I have previously used Eventbrite, not any more, TicketSource is simpler to use which works well for me as a small business, it has lower charges which means i can make my events more affordable which is important to me as its not all about profit, the information access is straight forward, I'm kept informed of things i may need to do and all in all I couldn't be happier with TicketSource, I will continue to use them.

Puntos en contra

That I didn't find it earlier and had to use Eventbrite.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Colin, Thanks very much for your glowing review pleased to hear the transition over to TicketSource has been so positive. We are hoping the customer support 1 star may have been an oversight but if there is anything we can do to improve in that area, let us know.

Richard

Works as expected

Does what it promises.
Editing entries is harder than it needs to be. I never click on the...

Does what it promises.
Editing entries is harder than it needs to be. I never click on the correct menu option the first time - definitely not intuitive to anyone other than the writer of the software. This would be less frustrating if I used the system more often but with only a couple of events a year I have to learn the quirks again each time.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. It's always appreciated!

If you're able to offer more specific detail on what you'd change about the system to make editing entries easier, we'd be happy to work with you on improving the situation. You can contact us here:

Laura
  • Sector: Arte y artesanía
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Product is very easy to use

Revisado el 22/4/2024

Excellent customer service. Queries are answered speedily. Agents are very helpful and knowledgabl...

Excellent customer service. Queries are answered speedily. Agents are very helpful and knowledgable

Puntos a favor

Well known name - recognised and trusted by customers
Simple to set up

Puntos en contra

I don't have any issues or complaints about Ticketsource so N/A

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Laura, thank you very much for such a positive review.

Kate
  • Sector: Artes escénicas

Revisado el 2/12/2021

Very good. Would heartily recommend for amateur production groups.

Very good. Would heartily recommend for amateur production groups.

Puntos a favor

Really helpful over the phone support when I started using the system.

Puntos en contra

It would be helpful to have a ticket sales report breaking down cash and online sales in one report

Eventbrite

Razones para cambiar a TicketSource

Cheaper booking fee More user friendly and eye catching website

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Kate, thanks very much for your review. Just to advise the sales report will give you a breakdown of payment types. Please get in touch with our support team and we would be happy to go through this with you.

Kieren
  • Sector: Administración educativa

School Production

Revisado el 9/11/2023

The Overall experience was very good and allowed us to sell tickets for our show in a very efficient way.

Puntos a favor

It was very easy to use without any experience and had nearly all the features we needed.

Puntos en contra

Setting up the seating blocks and allocating costs per seat. I can see how this can be done but would have been easier if we could allocate per seat rather than setting this up as different seating blocks

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Kieren, thank you for taking the time to share your experience using TicketSource.

Sue

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Useful tool for selling and monitoring ticket sales

Revisado el 27/9/2023

This is an amazing tool for selling tickets. The only hiccup I had was when someone was able to book a wheelchair and carer seat as normal tickets when those seats had been marked as wheelchair and carer seats. I don't know how that could have happened.

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly. I love the sales reports which quickly give you an idea of what has been sold.

Puntos en contra

Not having ever set up online ticketing before it was a bit of a daunting task with all the various drop down bars with all the different options for setting up an account. I had to ring up for help a few times but always got good advice and was pointed in the right direction.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Sue, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Please do get in touch with the team if you would like to discuss your wheelchair position setup in more detail.

Alison
  • Sector: Artes escénicas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellect choise for Self managed event ticketing

Revisado el 14/2/2024

Excellent choice for our needs as a community group.

Excellent choice for our needs as a community group.

Puntos a favor

Easy to set up and manage.
Easy access through usual browsers on PC and phone, with addition of mobile app for Front of House .
Multiple users with ability to set up different roles for each.
Flexible to our requirements

Puntos en contra

Initially found it clunky in parts of the setup as some information was repeated per individual event, but got easier with more use.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

HI Alison, thank you for sharing your experience with using TicketSource. We are pleased that you have found it simple to use now that you are up and running.

Chris
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very useful for ticket sales

Revisado el 4/7/2024

Puntos a favor

It was fairly easy to navigate round the various functions

Puntos en contra

To obtain the correct report required thought

Malcolm

First Timer

Revisado el 4/7/2024

Very positive - will definitely use again

Very positive - will definitely use again

Puntos a favor

The professional look and feel to selling tickets online. Great reports

Puntos en contra

The additioanl charges at booking - I was expecting the 'extras' to be taken from total whears they were paid by customers.

Maxine

Reliable and efficient

Revisado el 11/1/2017

We have been using Ticketsource for at our theatre for approximately 5 years now. The system works well for our customers who can book seats at a time that suits them and we do not have to be on site to take bookings. As a small venue this is very cost effective for us as we do not have to staff a 24hour box office. Our staff we find the systems straightforward and reliable. We have all the booking details at our fingertips, so we are able to answer customer queries efficiently. Archive materials are easily accessible which makes financial reconciliation straightforward and transparent.
We are able to link directly to our website and can also benefit from the wider Ticketsource community on line.
Ticketsource allows us to customise each event to our own needs allowing us to create tailor made seating plans, pricing structures and booking discounts and incentives. We can add information and publicity material to each performance.
Customer support is very good with a number of options including FAQ's to assist with basic problems, an on line help facility and a telephone help line. The site also includes very helpful tutorials for setting up events and trouble shooting, which are brief and not at all patronising.
Ticketsurce also allows us to run our own box office at strategic times and as much of our business is from schools, dance schools and local amateur companies within a small radius of the venue, it means that customers have the option not to get involved in the extra cost of booking fees.
It would help us greatly as a venue if there were an option to print off whole shows with all the ticket prices on one ticket, as many amateur groups who sell within their own small community like to take possession of all the tickets to sell directly. I am aware that this does not benefit Ticketsource and would make accounting for ticket sales impossible, but many of our clients would prefer to have multiple prices on each ticket, enabling them to highlight the price paid or to cross off the other prices. I'm not sure if other venues would benefit from this service and I fully appreciate that we may be in the minority.
I would certainly recommend Ticketsource to venues of all sizes as it really is a complete package. The rates are reasonable and the support is excellent

Hi Maxine,

Thank you for writing a brilliant review! It's great you've taken the time to lay out your use case to inspire others.

I've passed your feedback on to the Support team who will be in touch with you soon. Customising the ticket template is something we can do already for you :)

Andrena
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Our new ticketing partners

Revisado el 11/7/2023

TicketSource has improved our customer experience. The support is excellent and the software easy to use. Integrations with other payment merchants and mailing providers was also simple and seamless.

Puntos a favor

having used other ticketing software it was refreshing to use a system that simply worked well. Our customer's had a far better experience with TicketSource which meant we had far less correspondence to deal with. It was easy to set up various ticketing options, discounts, comp tickets etc and track it within the data.

Puntos en contra

It was hard to find a good way of scanning tickets at large quantities particularly in a field without laptops.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Andrena, thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review, and we are really pleased your transition over to TicketSource has been a success.

JoAnne
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Straightforward ticketing platform

Revisado el 19/5/2023

Straightforward to use. Booking fee is lower than other platforms.

Straightforward to use. Booking fee is lower than other platforms.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive set up and design. Good "how to" videos. Easy to manage.

Puntos en contra

No notification of sales activity - need to log in daily to check sales. Would be helpful if TicketSource can automatically promote events through major gig platforms like other ticketing platforms do, as it takes extra work to post these manually.

Eventbrite

Lower booking fees

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi JoAnne. Thank you for sharing your experience of using TicketSource, and pleased to hear you have found it simple to manage. For reference, we offer email sales notifications within your user account settings. Please get in touch with our team if you need assistance locating this.

Denis

Glad we switched to TicketSource

Revisado el 12/7/2023

Excellent. I'm very glad we made the change

Excellent. I'm very glad we made the change

Customisable Box Office; non-profit discount; support (human and on-line

Puntos en contra

It's not really a con. I would like even more opportunity to customise the ticket shop

Ticket Tailor

Razones para elegir TicketSource

1. TicketSource is the least expensive of the apps we reviewed. Discount for non-profits very welcome.2. Paid out when they said they would.3. TicketSource has much the same facilities as previous provider.4. It’s easier to set up events in TicketSource than in the previous app we used.5TicketSource allows users to customise the appearance of the ‘ticket shop’ to a greater extent than the previous app.6. App embedded easily in a page on our website. Previous app supplied HTML code that needed modification to ensure that the embed was sized correctly 7. I find the online support for TicketSource is an improvement on our previous provider. Their knowledge base is good and video tutorials excellent. The TicketSource Team contacted me (unprompted) after I posted my first test events.

See above

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Denis, thank you very much for sharing such detailed feedback. I am sure others will find this information very useful. We are so pleased your switch to TicketSource has been so positive.

Paul
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Excellent System

Revisado el 16/1/2019

Puntos a favor

Ticketsource is an excellent Box Office system, great customer support and always adding new features.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, its a great system, does exactly what it should do without too much complication!

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Paul, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review. Glad to hear you are still getting on well with our services and thanks for your continued support. All the best.

Elaine
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Revisado el 19/4/2023

Found the whole process very easy from setting up events to payments and links to adverts for events. Saves time and collects customers data very easily. Thank you xx

Puntos a favor

The Ticket Source site is an easy way to sell tickets for events - just put the link into the advert for event and hey presto the customers book and we get paid a week later full amount for tickets as customers pay the admin fee - very early doors for me at moment but will look to advertise event with ticket source as business builds up. Thank you for making things so easy.

Puntos en contra

So far there are no cons about TicketSource as my experience has been positive only.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Elaine, thank you very much for your review. We are pleased to hear you have found things so simple to use. All the best.

David
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Easy and very flexible

Revisado el 13/7/2023

A deligt to use. Made the whole event manageable

A deligt to use. Made the whole event manageable

Puntos a favor

It was easy to set up and to amintin for our event. It's the first time we used it and would do so again

Charyity status for Church of Englan churches a bit obscure

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi David, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. All the best.

Joseph

• Asistencia al cliente

Good overall but needs some work to be amazing

Revisado el 9/10/2014

The service is great and fairly easy to use, I particularly like the options to customise the landing page with your personal banners. Customers who are issued tickets have commented how easy it is to use and The paper ticket service is faultless and great value for the purchaser.

Areas for improvement would be the affiliate sign up page. It is off putting and soulless with too much information required of the person signing up on one page, maybe spread over two or cut down the info required until they actually put an event on? Simplification and friendliness are what is needed here.

The option to use your smartphone is great, however the option to download the sales to the device would be very useful as I have put events on in a crypt venue and found out that I could not get a data signal there and had to find somewhere to print out the list at the last minute. I have had an affiliate at a rural site suffer with this surprise too

I love the Facebook api and although it is not as big yet can something be designed for google+?

Overall a good service which can awesome in the future.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Joseph. Thanks for taking the time to review us, and for the interesting ideas. There is actually work scheduled on the TicketSource Express smartphone app in the next couple of months, so I'll pass your suggestions to the development team.

Best regards
Alex

Paul

Ticket Source Review

Revisado el 8/10/2014

Ticket Source is a very able ticket sales solution for events (we use if for a Fireworks event). It has lots of functionality and flexibility which is what we need. The only con I can think of this that it's a bit expensive in terms of the cut Ticketsource take from sales - we're a non-profit / fundraising event and we would have hoped that Ticketsource would have let us keep more of the profits for the charity donations we make from the proceeds of the event.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Paul. Thanks for the review. We have kept our customer booking fees as low as we can while still being a sustainable business; able to afford the resource to keep supporting and developing the system; and to continue providing the system FREE of charge to event organisers. Our margins are pretty thin, but it's worth it for us to stay competitive.

One thought - I don't know if you are aware that we do offer a fixed 5% fee rate for transacting online donations for registered charities, which includes handling the Gift Aid processing. We can do that with donations because - unlike ticket sales - donations carry absolutely no risk to us of incurring a second set of credit card provider fees (as is the case when we have to process customer refunds for cancelled events).

Hope you continue to feel that on balance we provide value for the Round Table.

Regards
Alex

Vijay
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Resolving trouble tickets was never so easy

Revisado el 4/4/2018

Puntos a favor

they have a very systematic solution and addressing the user data for the ticket collected and resolve it with the very fastest and reliable way possible.

Puntos en contra

Submitting the ticket in the system is a little slow if they have a huge queue. i suggest an improvement there if they can.

Phil
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Hassle free experience from start to finish.

Revisado el 17/7/2017

Took away the hassle of ticketing almost completely.

Took away the hassle of ticketing almost completely.

Puntos a favor

Once set up, this software takes most of the trouble associate with ticketing away. The interface is fairly self explanatory and if things do get confusing the help site is both intuitive and informative.
There was no claim process, as soon as the event was over funds were credited to our accounts and there was a full detailed report regarding every transaction.

Puntos en contra

The initial planning is a little long winded. I would like the ability to customise the seating plan layout further. There's nothing wrong with the current set up, I'd just like to be able to configure it to look like my theatre.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Thanks Phil, great to hear it's going smoothly for you. If you need any more assistance don't forget we've got a friendly support team waiting to take your call as well!

David
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Ticket Source Works for Our Amateur Dramatic Group

Revisado el 30/3/2023

Ticket Source gave us everything we needed to connect with our audience after 2 years of no productions due to COVID restrications. It exceeded our expectations in all areas.

Puntos a favor

Flexible box office capability was crucial as we moved from a manual system to online. Some of our customers and our cast needed a phone or email ticket ordering capability. Ticket Source "ticked all the boxes" We linked the online sales to our website for maximum accessability. Our tickets went on general sale on 1st March for a production that started on 23rd March. We sold out within 5 days!

Puntos en contra

The mobile responsiveness could be better - although it was possible to use the back office etc.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi David. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of using TicketSource, and we are pleased to hear it has been positive. We are currently making improvements to the mobile optimisation of the system for your reference.

Shirley

• Asistencia al cliente

Great for customers and for us!

Puntos a favor

We've been using TicketSource for many years now and the customer service team are exceptionally good at getting you started, helping to iron out kinks and give support when needed. However, the system is really intuitive and easy to use. They have added extra functions over the years and it feels very bespoke given how it can be adapted to different venues and events. I feel it is by far the most friendly and easy to use system out there.

Puntos en contra

The only thing (as a charity) we don't like is that any donations also get a surcharge as it feels like a heavy penalty on people's generosity over and above what they pay for their ticket fee.

Hi Shirley,

Thank you for taking the time to review us - your feedback is always appreciated.

Glad to know you're getting on so well, it's always rewarding to hear you're having a good experience.

There are changes on the horizon that will be addressing pricing issues - watch our blog and hopefully we'll be able to announce more soon!

Lynne
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

Great Product

Revisado el 3/5/2023

Very positive. I would use TS again without hesitation, the booking fee issue is a slight problem but it was explained in advance in all our publicity

Puntos a favor

Reliability and ease of access once set up. Customer service/helpline excellent. Really made running an event much easier.

Puntos en contra

We had complaints about the cost of the booking fee and that it was applied to each ticket

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Lynne, thank you very much for your review. All the best.

Christine

• Asistencia al cliente

Excellent resource for ticket selling

Revisado el 8/10/2014

My amateur dramatic society have no need to look elsewhere in order to sell tickets for our annual pantomime. Should we have any questions or queries there is someone to come to our aid either by phone, online chat or email. The customer service personnel are very patient and helpful.
As someone who has limited understanding of technical knowhow I can get frustrated when trying to follow tutorials as there can be points that look simple enough but I get myself into difficulties. I seem to find things can't be completed as easily as TicketSource would think. I am someone who has to to have every move clearly explained and not assumed we know what to do - hence for me 3 Stars.

Respuesta de TicketSource UK

Hi Christine. Thank you for you candid review. We try to strike a balance in the level of detail we provide in the tutorials, however "one-size-fits-all" will always have its limitations and one of the considerations already discussed at this end in relation to our upcoming website revamp is making it easier to find user instructions on specific processes. We expect the new website to be live by the end of the year, so hopefully we'll come up with something that will be of use to you.