Reseñas de Mitrefinch

Mitrefinch

Attendance technology for a more efficient workforce.

4.1/5 (35 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

ALWAYS great customer support!

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 21/6/2017

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of using this product. It is so intuitive but I especially love the great customer support I get when I cannot figure something out. I normally send an email and within an hour or so I get a response or call from their team. On almost every occasion, I've received support from Larry Walsh from the Mitrefinch team. He has always been readily available to assist and is always a pleasure to talk to over the phone! 5 STARS!

Puntos en contra

I wish there was additional functionality in the custom reports as we've had trouble at times pulling the information we need. We have always found a work around but it would be nice if reports had additional capabilities or options. For example, when I am looking to pull the remaining balance of vacation for a specific time range. This could not be done. The work around was having to pull it on the specific date. However if we were looking for a specific range from the past this could not be done.

Hamilton Police, Ontario, Canada: Experience with Mitrefinch TMS

Revisado el 14/7/2016

Puntos a favor

Hamilton Police Service was looking for a product that encompassed Manager and Employee web self-service for scheduling and tracking attendance. The product also had to interact with our payroll (Oracle/PeopleSoft) and other necessary applications.

Mitrefinch was chosen for its features and price point.

This product was able to handle over 100 shift schedule rotations to accommodate our departments.

Support has greatly improved in the last year as extra staff was added to the Canadian market. They have always been there in a timely fashion for the few urgent issues we have faced.

The software runs in a standard Microsoft environment. No special software was required. All clients use Internet Explorer browser to access the application.

Puntos en contra

Documentation of the software is too many releases behind.

The report writer is very capable but lacks features expected in today's reporting tools. However, it has never crashed and is very reliable.

Traducir con Google

A title is not required for a survey.

Puntos a favor

Windows are easy to navigate through.
Able to configure the system to suit individual needs.
We have many variables and for the most part, the software is able to accommodate the variety.

Puntos en contra

Software has some limitations on how it performs. Must be configured properly from the beginning.

System was set up by MitreFinch staff no longer with the company. Recently hired staff find the original set up inefficient.

I could not submit this survey without having to type in more information despite clicking on No, thanks, I'm done. Kept circling back.

Support experience

Revisado el 25/5/2016

Puntos a favor

This software is very user friendly, easy to administrate and eases admin with keeping track of and calculating vacation days, sick days, etc.

Mitrefinch overall has awesome support and friendly IT staff. I personally worked with Larry Walsh on the last issue and he was very friendly, personable and knowledgeable about the software.

Puntos en contra

The only thing that bothers me is time changes and terminals not always keeping proper time. Sometimes the terminals are 2 to 3 minutes fast.

Happy Customer

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Product is easy to use and fully intergrates with all modules. We have the data base open all day as it is quick easy access to employees personal details.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and easy to fix if errors are made. Reporting is good if after CSV files and data easy to update and find. Use of template section is really good as well. Support are always quick and helpful. Being ablet to custom's fields etc is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

Could still be developed further and if the graphs was developed further would be really good. Looking forward to the Dashboard version of the HR Database to come out as this will be better viewing. Sometimes the links between fields in TMS and HR do not work and have to double enter data.

T&T Supermarket

Revisado el 31/5/2016

Puntos a favor

The user interface was pretty intuitive, so it's relatively easy to learn. The support is very good, with Larry Walsh being able to answer most of my inquiries. The instances where he could not, he would look for help from others and get back to me in a timely fashion.

Puntos en contra

There are some idiosyncracies that are kind of odd. There's no training material that actually describes process flows and how data flows from one area to another.

Time and Attendance System

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

The product is very customisable which I believe will suit many organisations.
However, as with such time and attendance systems, Higher Manager support and HR policies are critical to the successful implementation. This is the most difficult system I have had to implement not because of the complexity of the software itself, but the resistance from the staff.

Puntos a favor

Customisable and good support (yay to your support staff!)

Puntos en contra

Complex. May be difficult to support in-house unless you have good, technical IT staff.
Providing integration to other Payroll Systems will be useful.

Great Customer Support!

Revisado el 27/5/2016

Puntos a favor

I like that the system is able to capture exactly what we need in our reports. There are also standard reports that have already been created that are also very useful. I also like how intuitive the system is. I would say it is pretty user friendly with the appropriate training.

Puntos en contra

The system can sometimes be slow and quirky. I don't like that some of the reports that have been created for us cannot run automatically because they are too large and instead we need to manually select the users in batches.

Not Great for TMS software

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 12/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I would not recommend this product.

Puntos a favor

We use Mitrefinsh Time Management Software. It gets the job done through biometric clocks where all employees punch in.

Puntos en contra

The reporting features are terrible. If I need to run a report for myself in HR I always need assistance about which report to run and how to exactly do it. It is very confusing and the system has a hard time calculating hours worked for a certain time period.

5.0/10

Mitrefinch Ongoing Service

Puntos a favor

The software is fairly intuitive and easy to use. There is minimal training required for employees to use the clock.

Puntos en contra

Until we were paired with our customer service rep, it was difficult to obtain help and assistance when we needed it.

Helpful, as usual.

Revisado el 8/7/2016

Puntos a favor

The day-to-day use of the product is user-friendly and there's no hassle getting support when you need it.

Puntos en contra

When setting up reports or permanent changes, it's not so user-friendly. Have to contact support.

Traducir con Google

Very easy to use software and great customer service

Revisado el 20/5/2016

Puntos a favor

The customer support is very good. The product can be easily customized to our business needs.

Puntos en contra

The back end setup can be very complex at times depending what needs to be done

Software Support

Revisado el 31/5/2016

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and very knowledgeable support staff. Very quick to reply to inquiries or concerns.

Puntos en contra

Server can be a bit slow sometimes. not much other than that though.

Mitrefinch Support

Puntos a favor

This software brings all the HR info to one place with no need to do paper trails.

Puntos en contra

I don't have any complaints. This program is a very logical program and easy to use.

Overall thoughts about TMS

Revisado el 27/9/2016

Puntos a favor

User friendly and efficient support when I need it.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. . works great for our needs. Sometimes it needs rebooting, but at least nothing has been lost. .

Have been using Mitrefinch Time & Attendance since 2011

Revisado el 24/5/2016

Puntos a favor

Mitrefinch is user friendly and customer support is always available

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if Mitrefinch published their hours over Christmas and the New Year

Mitrefinch Review

Revisado el 6/6/2016

Puntos a favor

Support is quick to respond any time there is an issue or if I need help generating a report.

Puntos en contra

A lot of manual work and adjustments, instead of being more automatic through formulas, etc. Don't fully trust the system and always have to set reminders to check that entitlements stayed the same from when I changed them.

TMS review

Revisado el 7/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

The overall performance of this product met out expectation

Puntos a favor

It provide accuracy time keeping and project costing.
Time saving by uploading labour hours to payroll system without double manual handling on timesheets.

Puntos en contra

Initial set up cost is high

Mitre Finch

Revisado el 25/10/2017

Puntos a favor

Items were able to be customized to my company needs -
Reports could be designed however we needed

Puntos en contra

Several UK features can't be changed or omitted. System can be very rigid and inflexible. Some reporting features are too complex for most users to create and maintain.

Easy

Revisado el 8/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I haven't actually had training on the software but I have been able to learn pretty easy.

I like the ease of use.

Puntos en contra

I think there should be more built in features that states that something isn't correct.

Terrible experience

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 7/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Speak to at least 2/3 of their customers before you even consider buying this product. I spoke to one who was happy but wish I'd spoken to more, and questioned them more.

Puntos a favor

We were given the sales pitch and the features sound great, they can do everything!
Once it is up and running the data you can retrieve is great.

Puntos en contra

The service has been truly awful. The company has undergone a lot of change and I feel the customers have been forgotten along the way. They try to do too much.

No more arguments

Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

This has made processing working hours so much easier and there is no more cheating the system.

Puntos a favor

Automated, individualised, ease of use.

Factory labour management

Revisado el 7/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Very efficient software which has enabled us to track our labour usage on a daily basis and monitor our factory performance

Review of Time Management System

Revisado el 16/4/2014

Puntos a favor

It's clear and easy to understand. When I started here, I really had no one to train me, but I taught myself quite easily.

Puntos en contra

Nothing really. It's not the product's fault that people forget their clocking in cards! We are considering a move to fingerprint terminals to help with this.

MitreFinch

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

From the outset dealing with MitreFinch has been easy and responses extremely prompt. Their staff are extremely knowledgeable and friendly. No issues is too small or difficult.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, easy to install on WAN / LAN environment, knowledge of staff, friendly

Puntos en contra

Would be nice if the client (admin) install was also in the browser