Reseñas de Email List Verify

Email List Verify

Cloud based self-service email list verification solution

4.4/5 (104 reseñas)

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

Revisado el 23/5/2018

Puntos a favor

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor
- Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed
- There isn't much else to say about the company really

Puntos en contra

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead.

- Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business.

- I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list.

- Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back.

- EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake.

- The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Respuesta de Email List Verify

Hi James,

We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight.
We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get...
Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do.

1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed.

2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best.

3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright

Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund.

We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

Amazing product!

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 16/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!

Puntos en contra

I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.

Traducir con Google

Perfect for joomla users' registration

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I'm using Email List Verify for Joomla users' registration. First, I used the standard Joomla procedure that involves sending an email to the user with a link to finalize registration and email address accuracy, but many registrations were not successful because users wrong to write their own email address (I have more than 700k registered users). Now with Email Address Verify every registration is correctly finalize, the email address is immediately checked and confirmed.

Puntos a favor

fewer support requests to our customer care, a registration procedure easier and more immediate, an improved user experience

Puntos en contra

are you joking? it's perfect :-)

Competitive pricing and easy interface make Email List Verify a winning tool

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 18/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Eliminating hard and soft bounces as well as other invalid addresses can save your reputation with your ESP. This tool makes that process simple and also has API hooks so you can automate e-mail imports. Pricing is at or below industry standards from what I have seen.

Puntos en contra

The tool doesn't always filter out all of the "catch all" e-mails that get into lists, so more recognition of generic e-mail addresses that reach multiple recipients would help deliverability.

Traducir con Google

After much research, this was the email list verification I decided to use.

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Makes sure I'm sending emails to the right people.

Puntos a favor

Alex in customer service was responsive and helpful when I needed it. The user interface is very intuitive and everything was fast.

Puntos en contra

I have no idea how the numbers were derived. I have 9000 emails on my original list. The verification says my email list was 4400. Were their duplicates? Then, it says that there were only 1700 "good emails", but the explanation of what was wrong with the other ones is unclear to me.

Traducir con Google

Improved data for better email marketing

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 7/12/2018

Puntos a favor

This tool is great for cleaning up hard bounces that result for email marketing campaigns. By removing these bad/junk addresses, your database remains more accurate and future campaigns will be more effective.

Puntos en contra

There are a couple of different tools that offer the same solution, but Email List Verify does what it's suppose to. Definitely a tool to consider if you're looking to clean up some of your marketing data.

Traducir con Google

Great service and easy to use interface.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am just starting out and I chose email list verify as my verifier because it was cheaper than the others I found. Which is a great deal especially if you are someone who is starting out and has to control costs. I have to say that with how easy their service is to use, the awesome customer service and the fact that the verifier didn't take that long to check my list was great.

Puntos a favor

I like the customer service. My first time doing this was on a sunday and I was able to get ahold of someone to answer my questions.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a place where it estimates how much time it will take to finish the list. I saw the percentage completed but knowing how long it would take would be nice.

Traducir con Google

The best email verification service

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 19/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Been using it for about 1 year and really happy over the results so far, The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them.

Puntos en contra

Nothing springs to mind!We have tested a multiple of verification services as well , Email List Verify is much more accurate than others

Great Service!

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The service is very effective to scrub a variety of lists.
I particularly like the flexibility of the output in both form and content.

Quick and thorough filtering

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 29/8/2017

A clean email list

Puntos a favor

I have used NeverBounce for a couple years now with various projects and companies. Nothing but the best filtering. The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them. Well worth the money to keep your delivery rate up.

Puntos en contra

Neverbounce is a little pricey but if you are trying to maintain a high deliverability rate, it is worth it.

Respuesta de Email List Verify

Hello Aaron, You should change NeverBounce by Email List Verify on the message :)

Traducir con Google

the most reliable email verifying website

Revisado el 5/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Email List Verify provides an easy email verifying in bulk. Have helped me a lot to send our company campaign

Puntos a favor

The Pay as You Go option. I'm able to choose how many emails package.
And the free daily verification.

Puntos en contra

sometimes in won't process my list because I sent in xlsx format. But soon after I chatted with the customer service, the problem is solved in seconds!

Keeps me organized

Revisado el 15/11/2018

Puntos a favor

I deal with particularly large lists of leads/contacts and this software does a great job of filtering out relevant emails and information that I need. Keeps me very organized and a great value for price.

Puntos en contra

I have to go through a double check sometimes especially if it is a large list. I just have to make sure I do not overload my documents.

Traducir con Google

An ultimate cleaner of your email database.

Revisado el 22/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am extremely happy with its results which I can see in my email campaigns. I am getting good responses.

Puntos a favor

Its output accuracy is one of the best in the industry. It will never disappoint you with its results.

Puntos en contra

Unavailability of this software on mobile operating systems. They should create mobile apps also. It will be easy for users to use this app during travel.

Best Mail Validation Service

Revisado el 26/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have never seen such a accuracy. I recommend this to everyone who is looking to start email marketing. We had collected email ids from events and exhibitions and this app came as a blessing as we validated our ids and saved our domain reputation.

Easy to use.
Accurate results

Puntos en contra

They can provide more detailed reports.
Yahoo ids are sometimes not that accurate.

Traducir con Google

Excellent service and excellent results!

Revisado el 20/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

After 15 years of being a website designer and online marketer, I have finally found a company I can trust to verify my emails properly. I use them for list of 1,000 to 350,000+ And every time the emails are used in campaigns I have always received tiny, if any bounces or problems. Plus their customer support is top notch.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, Easy to navigate, Easy to understand the grading system, Fast turn around time and best of all, they have an online chat that gets responded to within 3 minuets. Their API is also very useful.

Puntos en contra

They may have it already, but it would be great if it had a better system to looking up past transactions and to be able to download invoices.

Traducir con Google

Great way to improve deliverability.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Improved deliverability, Improved email reputation as a result

Puntos a favor

The software is great for verifying lists to remove spam traps, bounced emails, etc. My deliverability has improved.

Puntos en contra

I wish they still had a simplified results report. As of now, you're forced to try to interpret the results codes, which are complex.

Traducir con Google

An easy and afordable way to clean mailing list.

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Better deliverability on Zoho Campaigns.

Puntos a favor

Cleaning plans are affordable and customizable depending on you budget and contact list size, and is easy to set up.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that it doesn't recognize already uploaded contacts, and sometimes it´s hard to find what an error means.

Email Verification

Revisado el 24/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a digital Marketing Agency, we help business with their lead gen workflows which means we are constantly working on growing email lists that need to be verified. Our go to solution for the past year has been Email List Verify because of its Ease of use

Puntos a favor

The ease with which we got it up and running. its now integral part of our verification process. i also found the solution very cost effective.

Puntos en contra

can't think of any thing specific.. Overall happy with the service. There was one instance when during the migration they went out for a few days that halted our work as well but i will give them a benefit of doubt as a one off case.

Traducir con Google

Out of all this is one of best tool with less time taking

Revisado el 24/7/2018

quick
easy to use
cost effective and responsive.

Templates are designed to understand and use quickly

Puntos en contra

This needs initial understanding about tool but a how to use guide will help lot more to use it in a better way

It is quite good.

Revisado el 24/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Almost everything. I like the ease of using this software as well. It is fast and efficient. Gets the job done.

Puntos en contra

There are no cons as far as I am concerned. My team finds it easy to use this and get the job done fast.

Traducir con Google

Great service to enhace your emial marketing strategy

Revisado el 28/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have come to this service once I have a bunch of emails for an eblast campaign and I was concerned about the email's quality, since those recipients were collected by my client from several employees all over his company. After using Email List Verify I realised that many of them were not valid so I earn some money on sending emails and I got best metrics avoiding those recipients who never would open the emails.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Fast. Reliable.

Puntos en contra

A bit expensive, although it makes you save money in the long term.

Excellence Service

Revisado el 12/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software is easy to upload email list and very fast to verify my email list.
The result of verification is clearly

Puntos a favor

very fast to verify my email list

Traducir con Google

Impressive! EmailListVerify makes it so easy to clean lists, delivering results in minutes

Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 31/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A list of 'active' contacts was included with a Wordpress plug-in for a client website project. Before we could approve their using the list for email marketing, it had to be cleaned of bad emails. Email List Verify made this super easy, straightforward, and quick at the best price on the market.

Puntos a favor

The UI is simple, clean, and easy to use. The directions are clear. And, the results are delivered in, literally, a minute or so with clear graphical results and easy export.

Puntos en contra

This was my first experience using this kind of service. Did my research prior and decided this is the best and, happily, there are no cons to using Email List Verify.

Compared To The Others I Have Used

Revisado el 5/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

No problems and I like the way the service works. Have used it to send lead vendor a report of bad emails in their list and received more leads to make up for it.

Puntos a favor

Emails me a finished cleaned list, Gives me a detailed report, See progress of cleaning

Puntos en contra

A little pricey, but right now the best I know of for me.

Traducir con Google

My English is poor, but I'm relaxed to got my needed. I come from Taiwan!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

After your verify, when I send my EDM process to reduce a lot of unnecessary trouble. I have been to sent EDM requirements and many years, but this is my first time to use this software. I can only say that I will continue to use it.