121 opiniones

Email List Verify

Solución de autoservicio para verificación de listas de correo electrónico, basada en la nube

4.4 /5 (121 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general

Amazing product!

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 16/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Keep doing what you're doing, no more no less.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy the tool is to use and to be honest, it's fairly priced for the service that it provides. I've never really run into any issues when using the service. I recommend the pay as you go!

Puntos en contra

I did run into an issue one time where the service didn't fully capture all of the emails that should bounce. But it only happened once and I recognize that sometimes things slip by.

Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Say Goodbye to Spam Traps with Email List Verify

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 26/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used email list verify to escape spam traps and verify thousands of customer emails. By so doing, we can concentrate on authentic clients and send them streamlined mails

Puntos a favor

The most amazing thing on their platform is that upon account registration, they give free 1000 email verifications. This is done at virtually no cost. In addition to that, they do have strong customer support and a vibrant user community

Puntos en contra

It is a ten out of a possible ten from me. I think they do a very wonderful job regarding emails verification and authentication.

James H.

Failed to clean list properly - 10% errors - then denied it was their problem

Revisado el 23/5/2018

Puntos a favor

- Quick response to enquiries on customer service, although the responses are poor
- Quickly cleans files, although the process is flawed
- There isn't much else to say about the company really

Puntos en contra

- Their UI is OK, but quite confusing. They don't use the same terminology in all their screens, so its hard to see the exact emails you should mail, and the ones that are dead.

- Unfortunately, the emails that were cleaned still produced 10% errors - 1500 emails out of 14000. This is not acceptable for a professional list cleaning business.

- I told the customer support team, but they just accused me of sending to the complete list of instead of just the "clean" list, which is inaccurate. As proof, I took the clean file, picked a random email from it, search the email log, and that was a bounce back. They still continued to say I was using the wrong list.

- Therefore, I can only say to you to not waste your money with this company. There are several others who offer guarantees - up to 97% accuracy or your money back.

- EmailListVerify failed to offer me a refund, failed to apologise and failed to correct this mistake.

- The people who run this company also don't even know what a CSV file is - "download your results as a CSV" - when they are in fact semi-colon delimited.

Respuesta de Email List Verify

Hi James,

We¿re sorry to hear that you didn¿t enjoy your product experience on Email List Verify, but we want to set a few things straight.
We must do it since you decided not to update your review, which we totally get...
Being an important consultant is hard, you probably have better things to do.

1. As we explained in the past, the bounces you got on your list where soft bounces, the hard ones were removed.

2. You got your refund, even though you used bad reviews and extortion to get it, we wish you all the best.

3. However, we didn¿t give up on you, we can still show you how you can clean your email list effectively, this time we¿ll walk you through, by phone if you need, don¿t worry, it¿ll be alright

Heck, we¿ll even throw you a freebie because you¿ll probably ask for a refund.

We wish you all the best, the Email List Verify team.

Courtney M.
Sector: Comercio minorista
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados

Maximize email Campaigns

Revisado el 6/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This site helps me avoid being put in spam and helps me keep in touch with my audience.

Puntos a favor

This website helps maximize my outreach to my email subscribers by verifying the legitimacy of their emails to avoid getting sent to spam.

Puntos en contra

The site has trouble processing lists sometimes, such as errors of not being able to detect the file type.

Sector: Automoción
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados

Competitive pricing and easy interface make Email List Verify a winning tool

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 18/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Eliminating hard and soft bounces as well as other invalid addresses can save your reputation with your ESP. This tool makes that process simple and also has API hooks so you can automate e-mail imports. Pricing is at or below industry standards from what I have seen.

Puntos en contra

The tool doesn't always filter out all of the "catch all" e-mails that get into lists, so more recognition of generic e-mail addresses that reach multiple recipients would help deliverability.

Brianna d. R.
Sector: Educación superior
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

Get the most bang for your buck

Revisado el 31/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Email List Verify is very generous with the quantity of emails. We started with a free trial and got tons of emails verified each day - nothing is ever 100% perfect and I think there were as few as two errors in our first week. This plus the economical value is what made us choose to invest in this software and use it (at my former job). Another plus - customer service! The implementation team really helped my team get on board and comfortable with the product.

Puntos en contra

I didn't run into any issues or cons about this to be honest. If anything, I wish they accepted more file types for submitting lists!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Nkululeko C.

My Best Email list cleaner at all times

Revisado el 6/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

If you're in business that deals with Email Marketing you really need to have a System that verify your list and clean up those duplicate emails. Email List Verify is great tool to use I highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor

It helps us in our business to clean up our email list and at low cost price. It very easy to use even if you are a beginner. The customer support is very outstanding and one more thing I like about the Email List Verify they also offer positions to be they promotional partner "Affiliate marketing". So the more you recommend the Email List Verify in your clients it ended up pays for itself.

So far I can say the Email List Verify is best tool to use,

Lydia S.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

Impressive! EmailListVerify makes it so easy to clean lists, delivering results in minutes

Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 31/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A list of 'active' contacts was included with a Wordpress plug-in for a client website project. Before we could approve their using the list for email marketing, it had to be cleaned of bad emails. Email List Verify made this super easy, straightforward, and quick at the best price on the market.

Puntos a favor

The UI is simple, clean, and easy to use. The directions are clear. And, the results are delivered in, literally, a minute or so with clear graphical results and easy export.

Puntos en contra

This was my first experience using this kind of service. Did my research prior and decided this is the best and, happily, there are no cons to using Email List Verify.

Hans A.

Excellent service and affodable

Revisado el 23/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are able to achieve an effective mail marketing with our list cleaned up

Puntos a favor

We have had issues with out marketing emails not delivering and most times spamed, thanks to email list verify, we have the lowest bounce rate and increase open rate, when it also comes to Ease of use and customer support, they are excellent

Puntos en contra

We have not had any resaon to complain about this software yet, we acheive the expected results with the delivery/cleanup

Kade R.
Traducir a español

Fantastic service - outperforms any other services like this that I have used!

Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 25/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

More concise, and compliant lists to use for advertising

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use. The platform has a clean look to it, and is very plain and simple. I also really appreciate that pricing is very clear and that there are no loopholes or tricks.

Puntos en contra

The process of cleaning lists can be time consuming. I'm not sure if that is necessarily because of the software.

Alessandro B.
Sector: Producción audiovisual
Traducir a español

Perfect for joomla users' registration

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I'm using Email List Verify for Joomla users' registration. First, I used the standard Joomla procedure that involves sending an email to the user with a link to finalize registration and email address accuracy, but many registrations were not successful because users wrong to write their own email address (I have more than 700k registered users). Now with Email Address Verify every registration is correctly finalize, the email address is immediately checked and confirmed.

Puntos a favor

fewer support requests to our customer care, a registration procedure easier and more immediate, an improved user experience

Puntos en contra

are you joking? it's perfect :-)

Restored my domain reputation

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 6/4/2019

Puntos a favor

When I first launched by website for my business I would receive mountains of spam and suspicious emails from nearly everyone due to my inability to verify customers. Naturally, the reputation of my domain took a serious hit. Since I subscribed to Email List Verify, I was able to restore my domain's reputation. It's also a wonder tool for eliminating fake email addresses, which ultimately reduces operating costs.

Puntos en contra

It was a little hard to setup the API at first. It was hard to reach their customer service, but once I did, they were great.

Sector: Construcción

Valuable Program for Catching Duplicate Emails

Revisado el 30/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have decreased our bounce rate by removing invalid and duplicate email addresses.

Puntos a favor

We maintain a contact database with thousands of email addresses so it's very hard to spot duplicate entries and email addresses. With the email duplicate remover, I can catch duplicate emails, which helps towards maintaining the data integrity of our database.

Puntos en contra

It does take some time for the software to run through our email list and remove the duplicate addresses.

Soyini C.
Sector: Edición
Traducir a español

After much research, this was the email list verification I decided to use.

Revisado el 23/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Makes sure I'm sending emails to the right people.

Puntos a favor

Alex in customer service was responsive and helpful when I needed it. The user interface is very intuitive and everything was fast.

Puntos en contra

I have no idea how the numbers were derived. I have 9000 emails on my original list. The verification says my email list was 4400. Were their duplicates? Then, it says that there were only 1700 "good emails", but the explanation of what was wrong with the other ones is unclear to me.

Traducir a español

Improved data for better email marketing

Revisado el 7/12/2018

Puntos a favor

This tool is great for cleaning up hard bounces that result for email marketing campaigns. By removing these bad/junk addresses, your database remains more accurate and future campaigns will be more effective.

Puntos en contra

There are a couple of different tools that offer the same solution, but Email List Verify does what it's suppose to. Definitely a tool to consider if you're looking to clean up some of your marketing data.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Jory S.
Traducir a español

Great service and easy to use interface.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am just starting out and I chose email list verify as my verifier because it was cheaper than the others I found. Which is a great deal especially if you are someone who is starting out and has to control costs. I have to say that with how easy their service is to use, the awesome customer service and the fact that the verifier didn't take that long to check my list was great.

Puntos a favor

I like the customer service. My first time doing this was on a sunday and I was able to get ahold of someone to answer my questions.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a place where it estimates how much time it will take to finish the list. I saw the percentage completed but knowing how long it would take would be nice.

Rick G.
Sector: Telecomunicaciones
Traducir a español

Don't know how I worked without it!

Revisado el 3/4/2019

Puntos a favor

I used to waste so much time inputting emails into our database only to later realize that a portion of the email addresses I typed in were no longer valid. I've been using the free plan on EmailListVerify and in no time at all I'm able to see which email addresses in my list are valid and which are not.

Puntos en contra

Not really much to dislike. The free version I use limits how many emails you can check a day but I have never had any problems with that either. The limit isn't very low.

Great Tool for List Scrubbing

Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 27/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This is an incredibly affordable option to get your email lists cleaned up without ticking off your ESPs and having to deal with compliance issues- it's a must for new lists, in my opinion.

Puntos a favor

Email List Verify is incredibly simple to use and seems to be reliable in our experience- plus, at a 1,000 free, you can always test with smaller signups before committing to a paid account.

Puntos en contra

Nothing at all- Email List Verify operates as advertised and is an underrated tool for email marketers.

Alex F.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

The best email verification service

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 19/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Been using it for about 1 year and really happy over the results so far, The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them.

Puntos en contra

Nothing springs to mind!We have tested a multiple of verification services as well , Email List Verify is much more accurate than others

Scott F.

Great Service!

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The service is very effective to scrub a variety of lists.
I particularly like the flexibility of the output in both form and content.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

not the easiest to use software, but good value for money

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 30/12/2018

Puntos a favor

Email List Verify is your essential tool for email marketing, it provides strong but must needed functionalities like verifying and checking emails. Although it's not one of the most intuitive user friendly out there, the price is almost half of other comparable services.

Puntos en contra

no major cons i can think of. would be cool to have it better integrated with email mkt design software

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Email List Verify Review

Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 31/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, a good program to use for creating an organized inbox especially for those with a busy workflow inbox. Still a bit of technical difficulties with some specific filters; however, overall has done a great job at filtering a vast majority of unnecessary​ emails.

Puntos a favor

Great program for filtering out a very busy inbox, especially with continuous​ spam/junk emails. It is very easy to use and clearly explains how to create filters in order to help organize your inbox to your own preferences! Has a clean, easy to follow user interface.

Puntos en contra

Some of my filters are still not working as I would like them to work. Some specific outside parties are able to still send spam to my school email. The customer support is a bit slower than I would like it to be, especially with this filter issue.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Aaron K.
Sector: Comercio minorista

Quick and thorough filtering

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 29/8/2017

A clean email list

Puntos a favor

I have used NeverBounce for a couple years now with various projects and companies. Nothing but the best filtering. The interface is clean and easy to use, no issues with them. Well worth the money to keep your delivery rate up.

Puntos en contra

Neverbounce is a little pricey but if you are trying to maintain a high deliverability rate, it is worth it.

Respuesta de Email List Verify

Hello Aaron, You should change NeverBounce by Email List Verify on the message :)

Santy O.
Sector: Bienes de consumo
Traducir a español

the most reliable email verifying website

Revisado el 5/7/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Email List Verify provides an easy email verifying in bulk. Have helped me a lot to send our company campaign

Puntos a favor

The Pay as You Go option. I'm able to choose how many emails package.
And the free daily verification.

Puntos en contra

sometimes in won't process my list because I sent in xlsx format. But soon after I chatted with the customer service, the problem is solved in seconds!

Barbara K.

Indispensable and Inexpensive for Email Marketing

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 17/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Easy, fast, and inexpensive email verification. Does bulk verification, which saves a ton of time.

Puntos en contra

No real downsides, even has some free verification at the beginning.