Forms On Fire

Forms On Fire

Solución de flujo de trabajo de generación y envío de formularios móviles

4.7/5 (58 opiniones)
Cliff G.
Sector: Maquinaria

Easiest to Implement!

Revisado el 28/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very pleased with the ease of developing our forms, distributing, updating, and collecting the uploaded data . The drag and drop interface for forms is outstanding and the help files make it easy to develop any workflow you can imagine, very powerful!

Puntos a favor

Our team especially liked the openness of the software programming interface, the associated help files, and the superb customer support whenever we had a question. We knew going in that we would have some "special tasks" we would need to implement and Forms On Fire appeared to have the best programming system in place to easily make that happen using our own personnel and not requiring the software company to handle everything at additional cost. The system is so easy it just doesn't require that much support, but if you need it, they are there to help!

Puntos en contra

I think the website interface could use a few minor improvements like having data view columns maintain their positions between sessions or refreshes, and perhaps a little more development on the dashboard, although we'll probably develop our own that most of the vendors for this type of software simply don't offer.

Joanna W.
Traducir con Google

Fun to use, so robust for small businesses looking for efficiency

Revisado el 25/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ability to gather info from guys in the field and turn it into nice-looking reports for customers and actionable knowledge for the office.

Puntos a favor

When my business needed a form built and I was tired of waiting for programmers to build stuff for us that cost a lot of money and our time trying to explain to them what we needed, then wasn't quite right because they still don't really understand our business, I decided to build one myself. I then spent a lot of time looking at different products, and most of the ones that had the core functionality I needed (the ability to automatically create PDFs) were either too annoyingly simple and couldn't make the calculations I needed or they were so complex I would have to learn a lot of programming. Thank goodness I found Forms on Fire! It's the perfect middle ground that lets me do amazing things with a little work and playing around but takes care of the basics in the background.

Puntos en contra

They have a knowledge base that is great for getting started, but often doesn't show enough examples for me to quickly understand how to make their more advanced features work. And sometimes they go ahead and release new features (yay!) without fully debugging or writing up how to use or the bugs they've already found and are working on.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Hi Joanna, we appreciate your kind words and we now have a process in place for adding examples to our knowledge base, which occurs every week!

Robert h M.
Traducir con Google

Insane levels of power and customization at an affordable price

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 13/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

FoF allowed us to create custom inspection forms to match exactly what we needed without any superfluous junk that would just get in the way. Other platforms we looked at required us to use pre-existing templates that would make us either have to ignore or fill out stuff we didn't care about, while FoF allowed us to make custom inspection forms for every aspect of the business for easy tracking/sorting/recording of in-field data that's vital to our business.

Puntos a favor

It allows anyone to customize inspection forms for literally any industry and/or location at an affordable price. Get just what you want, nothing more, nothing less. One-size-fits-all doesn't actually fit anyone; this software fits YOU like a bespoke suit from Lloyd's of London.

Puntos en contra

The interface to make your own forms isn't 100% intuitive, though the amount of time needed to learn is very short and you can be up and running in less than an hour. Subsequent customization of forms is really easy.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Thank you Robert, we appreciate the kind words and glad you have joined our movement!

Jackie B.
Traducir con Google

Make Forms That Make Everyone's Life Easier!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 3/3/2018

Puntos a favor

I'm a CODiE Award judge and have seen a ton of product. Forms On Fire are clearly mobile experts and have built a product that solves a core problem: how to create forms that make everyone's life easier - starting with yours!

(No need to hire an army of SW developers who'll take months, only to add so much complexity that end-users won't use them.)

In my opinion, here are some best use cases:

Marketing & Finance Execs have 100's of new projects requiring input from multiple key stakeholders, critical dependencies and conflicting deadlines (activations, email campaigns, events, trade shows, surveys, new product launches, press releases, content updates etc..). Collaboration meetings are endless, the teams out straight and deadlines are near. The last thing anyone wants to do is fill out a form - unless you can make one that's easy and adds to their productivity, rather than subtracts.

Formsonfire let's you create a form for repeatable tasks that you can also pre-set to be sent to the parties you choose to, at the schedule you need.

Its intuitive design, the fanatically customer-centric support team and library of visual tutorials, ensure the form you envisioned is exactly what you get. Only you know how your key stakeholders' world works. You can make it easy for them, and they'll make life easier for you.

In today's gig economy, (Lyft, Uber, Instacart, Postmates, Jobble etc.),HR onboards 100's or staff, quickly and accurately. Formsonfire's the answer!

Puntos en contra

I was able to get started without contacting them for any help. But more tutorials are always welcome.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Thanks again for your kind words Jackie, and if you want to get another product tour to see what is coming down the road, sign up at our web site.

Micah K.

GOOD DIY FORM BUILDER

Revisado el 18/4/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I run a small business and needed a form built. I had looked at other places but most required you to pay them to build a form and were easily over $2,000. A reason I was attracted to Forms on Fire was they provide DIY templates which can be customized. Before trying to build it myself, I enquired about them building my form. Their estimate came back at the price for an 8 hour retainer(Quite Hefty). At hearing that, I Reckon as long as it doesn't take me 80 hours to build it on my own ill be doing ok. I am not a computer savvy person, I didn't know what many of the names of certain features meant. At the time I thought maybe for a person who's used to building forms with binary code or something crazy this may be an "easy" DIY form builder. For a person off the street however, I think it would be very confusing. If it were not for Learning about a free tech support session with one of their staff, I think I would still be banging my head on my desk. I jumped at the chance to get some insight into this brave new world I had entered. I was astoundingly fortunate to have spent the session with Megan who was absolutely delighted to show me through the form and explain the terminology(FYI they have since put together a bunch of youtube video tutorials). After that amazingly helpful session, I then proceeded to build my entire form for the next three hours( it really is easy once you know what the terminology is). The form has since taken maybe another hour to tweak and add some things to make it perfect. All told from beginning to end it has taken five hours(75 hours ahead of schedule...SAVINGS!). Once I was guided through, it actually became fun. I'm so happy with how it turned out, and it has given me a huge advantage over the competition. I would highly recommend watching the videos, taking the support session(I hope you get to spend the session with megan she is a wonderful guide) and build it yourself. The feeling of accomplishment and knowing its built to your exact specifications, saving money but more importantly time is priceless. cheers!!

George M.

Forms On Fire saved the day

Revisado el 12/4/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As a consultant serving a rapidly growing business, I needed a technology I could count on for reliability, scalability, easy configuration, and ease of maintenance. We didn't have the budget for a custom-code software project or to buy a big ERP solution. We had some internal processes and some customer-facing processes that needed to be standardized, controlled, and mobilized to improve our performance against the bottom line and to strengthen our competitive edge.

After a great deal of searching, I found Forms On Fire. The incredible flexibility and power of the Forms On Fire platform gave us everything we needed at an incredibly competitive price. One of the greatest things about it is the ease with which we can make changes to and manage the solution ourselves. That was an essential requirement that we had a hard time finding elsewhere.

We needed something that could operate smoothly on our mobile devices. Some of our team are using tablets, some on smartphones, and all on a mixture of Android and iOS operating systems. We needed a solution to connect reliably to two external data systems, output PDF documents , and automatically send multiple emails throughout workflow processes. In the past, such a list of requirements would have been extremely expensive to produce and would have required contracting with software developers. When I found Forms On Fire I was elated because I knew I could take care of my client successfully and that many future projects would be a breeze.

My clients often see technology implementations as expensive, time-consuming and risky. Forms On Fire really came through and showed us how painless it can be. Their customer service is outstanding and it helps to have competent, responsive help only a phone call away when you're dealing with the information backbone of a business.

If you have been searching for something to enable and mobilize your business, Forms On Fire is the best answer I have found. I look forward to further work with them.

We LOVE our clients!

Chris W.
Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
Traducir con Google

Covers everything from simple to complex

Revisado el 6/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been working with Forms On Fire for over 2 years and are very pleased with the excellent service and a great product. We use this software to build our own survey apps which are heavy on data and have lots of photos. It is easy to use and building a form is a fairly simple process. We rely heavily on the connectors to save forms to Box and for customer facing reports. Being able to customize a report in Word is amazing when compared to our old mobile survey system. Our field users love the ease of use and the instant update.

Regular enhancements and new features keep expanding its usability.

Great product with some of the best customer support you will find!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, great support, easy adoption and deployment

Puntos en contra

The mapping feature, using GPS function still needs improvement

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Chris, be sure to send us any improvements you want to see in the GPS/Mapping function, we would love to hear your ideas and see if we can include them into the 2017 product roadmap!

Traducir con Google

Great product for mobile field forms.

Revisado el 16/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Reasonable and flexible pricing model.
Helpful customer support
Flexibility and efficiency in document production for collected data/

Puntos a favor

Sharepoint connector simplified my life and makes updating form fields seamlessly. The ability to generate documents and upload to SharePoint (or 11 other connectors) eliminated several steps and failure points in my old system. The ability to create a new version of a form and deploy in teat mode to selected users allows continuous form development and testing without impacting forms deployed currently. Forms on Fire pricing makes the product a good value.

Puntos en contra

Dispatch seems to be more complex than needed and has limited features. It might be that I do not completely understand the feature yet.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Hello, and thank you for the review. Please contact our support team to organize a time with us to implement the dispatch/workflow features. We think you will be able to get done what you want.

Will J.
Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir con Google

Excellent all-round data capture tool

Revisado el 4/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We started out using FOF as a basic inspection tool but we've started to realize how powerful it is for tasks such as inventory management. Equally impressive is the ability to generate, email and file really nice templated documents in under a minute.

Puntos a favor

We've used this software for everything from general inspections to land assessments. Except for a few advanced features the software is exceptionally easy to use and I've always received great customer service if I get stuck on something. Offline data capture and offline printing are really powerful features.

Puntos en contra

Not much to dislike. It's a bit tough to get your head around some of the data-source read/write functions....but again their customer-service makes up for it whenever you encounter an issue.

Jose F.
Sector: Fuerzas del orden público
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Forms on Fire Amazing

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 3/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Forms on fire (FOF) allows for businesses to create forms and automate processes that would otherwise be time consuming in the paper world. I tried and reviewed numerous other companies Fast Forms, Pronto Forms and Happy Inspector to name a few to determine the product that best served my needs. I needed a software easy to use, flexible and worked on three platforms iOS, Android and Windows. The ability to design, create and import data in different formats to include software support. Most importantly it needed to be priced affordably. Let me state this clearly, FOF is truly an amazing software that met all my expectations. Most importantly the pricing was lower if not comparable to the competition. The customer service was just insane, they were helpful, provided my with video and live support, one on one session and followed up with me to see if I had questions (I had plenty). What sealed the deal for me was the pricing and the cross platform availability. Megan Jackson of FOF was fantastic and incredibly helpful. As of the posting of this review, FOF redesigned the dashboard and it was no surprise to see that it was astatically pleasing visually and even more functional. Guys keep up the good work!

Puntos a favor

The availability to use it on different platforms ios, android and windows. I am not always in the field so when I am on the desktop (Windows) I love that I can open the software edit forms and preview what it will look like without having to use my tablet.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see more flexibility with the logo design, specifically I could not enlarge the logo. I would also like to see a mission or vision field that can be incorporated with the logo design.

Robert M.
Traducir con Google

Changes the game for mobile data collection!

Revisado el 6/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I found Forms on Fire about a year ago and it's had an unbelievable effect on our operations. I manage a large apartment community and collecting tons of in-field data is essential to what we do. FOF allowed us to create easy-to-use custom forms which streamlined our process and replaced paper entirely. We increased our billings for damage chargebacks by $30k this year due to the ease with which our Maintenance Techs could record the damages and select from pre-populated options - then the form emails a customer-ready PDF right to our Accounting Manager. It's brilliant. You absolutely can't find a better solution than FOF for all of your survey/data collection needs. I'm a raving fan.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use is phenomenal. The customization is really the powerful feature here - you can get exactly what you want, and nothing you don't. It's truly a game changer. Customer support is truly second to none and they know you by name. It's like dealing with a family company. Great experience.

Puntos en contra

Because the customization is so complete, it does take a little while to learn how to use it to its fullest. The learning curve is short, though, and once you make the investment of a couple of hours, you'll be enamored with the abilities.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Wait till you see what we have planned for 2017 Rob!

Micah K.
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Great Customer Service and pretty easy to use

Revisado el 27/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It was a little difficult learning how to create my first form, but after talking with their support staff for an hour. I was able to build my custom form from scratch. I have since created many other custom forms on the same platform giving my business the leading edge over my competitors. thank you form on fire for a great software.
Cheers

Puntos a favor

once the form is created its very user friendly for my employees to fill out in the field

Puntos en contra

its difficult to build the back end of the form. Especially if I want to add in some more in depth logic .

Sector: Consultoría de gestión
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir con Google

Very versatile and easy to use. Excellent customer support!

Revisado el 26/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of use as a designer and user. All of my users are very pleased with user experience. Great support team.

Puntos a favor

I have used forms on fire for several types of data collection with my team and have had a very positive experience as a form designer and user. The form builder is intuitive and easy to use and very easy to test. I love the fact that they have a windows app, especially when it comes to testing changes on my forms. Make a change, open window app, test and adjust. Anytime I hit a wall and I am not sure what to do, a few minutes spent on the support chat gets me what I need. Forms on fire is flexible, powerful and an economical way to collect the data my team needs from the field.

Puntos en contra

Forms on Fire has a very extensive knowledge base, that could be improved by the addition of some short videos that walk users through some of the more complicated tasks. The support information is all there, I just learn easier when I can see it in action.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Hey, thanks again for your terrific review. We just launched a revised knowledge base and I think you're going to like it. Drop by support.formsonfire.com and let us know what you think.

Jamie L.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Awesome!!!

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 30/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have gone completely paperless, which has saved time and money

Puntos a favor

I like the customisability of the software, if you can think of something you want, more than likely.... it can do it. Also their support is second to none

Puntos en contra

There is nothing really to dislike... sure there are somethings that some people would want. But these guys listen, and usually deliver the goods in updates

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

We love having you as a client, Jamie. Thank you for the kind words.

Elizabeth E.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
Traducir con Google

We have had a couple glitches mostly with time issues, but overall the product has worked well.

Revisado el 11/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of doing forms online in the field

Puntos a favor

Once you learn the program it is easy to use. The setup is easy to use with tablets in the field.

Puntos en contra

There is a learning curve on creating the forms. When there is an error in your form it is not always easy to trace back. I also think that the program is the most glitchy when I am creating a large form.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Hello Elizabeth, thank you for your feedback. If you think there is ever a glitch, please send an immediate email to [email protected] We are happy to help you. Also, for your large form, please reach out and we'll give you a complimentary 1 hour help on your large form.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Blattner Energy Quality Systems Administrator

Revisado el 19/12/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to use for all levels of the business. Automatically send a PDF to your network drive when all approvals are completed. Works well on iPhone and Windows 10.

Puntos en contra

We should be able to select multiple data "Forms" when exporting data in Table View.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Thank you for the review. This is an excellent idea! One thing to consider is designing the forms you want to export as a single form, using our data-driven capabilities. The other is to hold a data warehouse where the same table captures data from many or all of your forms. This is entirely possible to do if you utilize the JSON data type. Please set something up with your assigned program manager and they can review the details with you! :)

Christopher P.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir con Google

Our experience with forms on fire has been nothing but positive right from the start.

Revisado el 24/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We chose to move to electronic forms because our tech lost the occasional work order and this incurs costs for our company and we wanted to eliminate losses from that department. With forms on fire there is no reason to ever lose a form again.

Puntos a favor

Price: We're a small business so we didn't want to spend huge amounts of money on this solution and the folks at forms on fire have been able to give us everything we wanted at a very fair price.

Work performed: The work they put in our forms was astounding and the effort to meet our deadlines was impressive ( we met the deadline btw). The end result is a very intuitive form that we're proud of showing off to our customers and that our employees love.

Puntos en contra

As far as I'm concerned there are no cons, you could argue that the software has a bit of a learning curve but I would argue back that any powerful ( feature packed) software has a steep learning curve.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Thanks again Christopher for your review! Hope you're enjoying your app.

Kathy B.
Sector: Servicios medioambientales
Traducir con Google

Easy for new field staff and no lost data

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 19/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Excellent, this app has enabled us to spend more quality time in the field and less time in the office post processing our field visits. It has increased our accuracy and efficiency. Their customer service is second to none.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use - we were easily able to train our seasonal/temporary employees in using Forms on Fire. They love it, enables them to spend more time in the field and less on paperwork.
No lost data.

Puntos en contra

Very occasionally we have a report that is lost in space, but it's the info. is recoverable from the FoF website.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

We appreciate Nature.org using our product and thank you for your review Kathy. Truly it is a blessing to have you join our cause.

Traducir con Google

Form Development With Good Sense!

Revisado el 3/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Software allowed our company to create a custom application that is available off and on-line with a business process that follows are customer support commitment.

Puntos a favor

We need a Form data capture application that makes best of reusing data and keeping data integrity across form relations. We found Forms On Fire not only is best in logically relating/linking data sources to forms, but it is a developer platform that considers versioning and testing. Though I only have 7 days to build this app, (the last app was built in ZOHO Creator and after working on it for over a week found the data sub form to form relation constraints difficult to work around.) I actually feel like I can be successful in our very import task of providing Export Quotes at an Expo.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Hey, thanks for the review. More and more clients are using our product at expos and trade shows because the WiFi is typically so hit or miss...and our product works offline!

Guy P.
Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir con Google

Excellent solution to complex form problems

Revisado el 10/4/2018

Puntos a favor

Flexibility and extensiveness of the platform, and ability to use Word/Excel as the template for PDF outputs.

Puntos en contra

Competitors have put more time into the reporting capabilities (front end ability to view/slice data) as well as form calculation formula

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Thank you Guy. If you want more information about reporting ideas, schedule a product tour on our web site. Thanks for your loyalty, we love having you as a client!

Ron R.
Sector: Servicios para instalaciones
Traducir con Google

Very versatile product. Can be configured to meet even very specific business needs.

Revisado el 10/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We did a side-by-side comparison with Prontoforms before settling on Forms On Fire. Technically, both products could meet our needs but Forms On Fire was much more cost-effective because it's much easier to configure (DIY = no big customizing expenses), plus Forms On Fire's service (sales and support) is in a league of its own!!
This is an excellent choice I would recommend to everyone!

Puntos a favor

Makes customization accessible to the masses, therefore reducing overall cost.

Puntos en contra

The software has amazing capabilities, but there doesn't seem to be a complete tutorial to guide you through a lot of the stuff I can't do. There are a number of basic video tutorials available but if you want to do anything beyond the most basic, there is a fairly steep learning curve.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

We add to our amazing video tutorials and to our knowledge base daily. Because we are also launching so many new features, this gets to be difficult but we are committed to not only the best support and guidance but also top flight documentation, tutorials and training. Thank you so much for your input Ron!

Mark R.
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,001+ empleados
Traducir con Google

Modern Forms Service Shines!

Revisado el 10/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been testing Forms on Fire for a week, with the intent to purchase for a large project. The product is incredible, compared to others that I have worked with. The Designer is very intuitive, yet has advanced features such as data sources, filtering, formulas, and dynamic answers. Essentially, this service can create almost any form imaginable. Finally, the support team has been amazing. I submitted some tickets and then numerous follow-up questions. The response time was not only fast, but the answers were helpful, and to date, any problem I found has been solved. Suggestion for improvement is updating the Windows app to match the newer beta features released in the iOS app, but I understand this may happen in the near future.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive design interface and ability to use data sources across multiple forms.

Puntos en contra

Tough question, but perhaps the lack of the ability to connect directly to an SQL database (without the API) or publish fields directly to SharePoint.

Michelle J.
Sector: Restaurantes
Traducir con Google

design and set up process made easy by good team

Revisado el 10/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I like the ease with which my field reps can do their inspection reports. And its fairly easy to program the pages once I learned how. I've also been able to upload some reference materials that field reps can view and share with store owners and that is very convenient.

Puntos en contra

Data Entries Table View is cumbersome. I'd like to be able to sort the columns by relevance so I can see at a glance the info I need. Or it would be helpful if I could freeze pane so I can keep the left column stable while scrolling through the next 20 columns.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Hello Michelle, thank you for the kind words and likelihood to recommend us. It looks like you could benefit greatly from one of our connectors and we have some ideas for you. If you schedule a product tour with us on the web site, we'd like to show you how you can do that. Thanks again!

Frank W.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir con Google

Great product, incredible support!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 26/11/2018

Puntos a favor

Creating forms using this product is very quick and easy. The forms can be customized to product great professional looking forms.
I also love their support right from when I started out with the trial version. They're always there and very helpful.

Puntos en contra

Nothing at all. The software works as intended and produce great results. I'm impressed.

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Thank you Frank, and we're looking forward to seeing what you produce with the platform!

Rhiannon T.

Amazing Software!!

Revisado el 16/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Forms on Fire has saved our company so much time and made us highly efficient. It's so nice to work with people who are not only great at customer service but know their own software fowards and backwards!

Respuesta de Forms On Fire

Hey, thanks again for your review. Hope you have found some terrific improvements for your business.