Opiniones de Competera

Competera

Software de optimización de precios y datos competitivos para minoristas.

5/5 (45 opiniones)
Igor V.
Traducir con Google

Highly qualified price monitoring for brands

Revisado el 23/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Delonghi group (Delonghi, Kenwood, Braun) is an Italian brand of domestic appliances located in 40 countries. The right price for our product is valuable for our brand. My goal is to ensure a good selling price within the region. Competera solves the problem of my awareness of pricing in our distribution channels. Due to information from Brand Intelligence product I always know the current price of our products so that I can prevent bad tendencies.

Puntos a favor

I like Competera for solving complicated tasks just in time they promised. For instance, I had a goal to monitor prices from challenging marketplace. I was interested in the report of MAP violations by key positions. I know that was technically difficult task for Competera, and they handled the problem of scanning the complex website.

Puntos en contra

I work with Competera since 2017 and I can't say that I have some outstanding concerns about product or customer support.

Oleksandr M.
Traducir con Google

Price tracking for sales and revenue growth

Revisado el 27/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Any problems are solved in a couple of hours by the tech support team. If I had a specific request on the rules of repricing, I only need ask and it appears on my dashboard.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that spreadsheet pricing is dead to me. Since I started using the pricing platform the pricing in Watsons doesn't depend on the human eye, so that I don't worry about mistakes any more.
I'm sure that I can achieve my KPI's and even more. As a result, the revenue of the shop is going up and I can earn more for myself. Saving time on manual checking of competitors prices, promotions and assortment, I can concentrate on strategic tasks. My job gets more profitable and ambitious thanks to the automation of pricing!

The main problems I've solved with competera are:
1. I stopped wasting time on manual checking of thousands of competitors SKU's.
2. I achieve my KPI's and bring more revenue to the shop.
3. I focus on strategic issues not on routine tasks.

Arjan D.
Traducir con Google

Competera is an excellent price monitoring software for brands.

Revisado el 28/6/2017

Puntos a favor

SKB Europe is the Netherlands-based European distributor of SKB Cases. These high-quality cases are for demanding industrial, sport, & music applications. Competera is a trusted partner, providing us with a reliable data for the past two years. The Price Management helps us being aware of our price positioning and timely react on unfavorable changes. Competera became our good assistant in the profitable cooperation with major European and Amazon resellers.

Puntos en contra

The first time, it was the high price. But now Competera has absolutely transparent new pricing for clients and the product is updating in leaps and bounds.

Eugene P.
Traducir con Google

Save your time with automated price tracking tool

Revisado el 31/8/2017

Puntos a favor

I'm a current user of Competera pricing software. I'd say the huge task is done for the managers of product categories in the online channel. Online fully automated competitor's price tracking helped us significantly reduce the time for data processing and product pricing. After the integration with the service, our prices got protected from possible human errors.

Puntos en contra

I should say Competera is not the cheapest solution, but it worth to pay for the quality of pricing platform and the services provided. We wish the Competera team good luck and new inventions!

Galina M.

Advanced pricing analytics from Competera

Revisado el 7/7/2017

Puntos a favor

Competera provides Votonia with advanced online analytics for last 3 years. The service is easy to use and we love the friendly interface of our campaign. We get always operative information about a dynamically developing market. The best thing we achieve beyond smart pricing is the optimization of managers workflow and competent planning. With Competera, we are always in a swim of trends in e-commerce!

Evgen R.
Traducir con Google

Must have tool for every ecommerce store

Revisado el 26/7/2017

Puntos a favor

This is a great price monitoring tool, with amazing customer support!
I work with Competera more than 3 years, and all this time I realy happy to work with tham!
I forgot about all my problem's with reprasing and price monitoring!

Thanks! I'm happy to work with you guys :)

Puntos en contra

Hard question. Have no idea :)
May be the price, but , I already used it long time, and I understood that this service should cost even more than now, cause it really help grow my business, and earn more.

Tatiana T.
Traducir con Google

Data quality for enterprise retail

Revisado el 2/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Toy.ru is one of the biggest enterprise retailers in Russia. We collaborate with Competera for not the first year. We need our client not to get qualitative and safety toys at the best price. That's the reason why we use Competera - to have timely data on market prices. We correct the prices our products based on competitive data to make them more attractive for buyers. We thank Competera and highly recommend it to others.

Alena M.

Brand Intelligence For Respected Brands

Revisado el 7/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The key challenge for every brand is to support proper price perception. With Competera I can control the situation with pricing for our products in only a few clicks.

Puntos a favor

Panasonic places a high value on brand image and that,s why we maintain and protect the right price positioning. Competera brings us such a wide market vision and the current price policy of resellers. The system of automated notifications within the dashboard helps manage the alerts with price violations in an online channel. As a result, we can build good relations with our resellers, being sure about Panasonic brand image in consumers, eyes.

Aynar A.
Traducir con Google

Optimize the pricing with an automated repricing tool

Revisado el 28/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Our company collaborates with Competera from 2016. I am a new user of Competera repricing software. My goals are (1) to optimize pricing with an automated repricing tool, (2) simplify my daily job with the help of e-mail alerts, (3) automate the renewal of assortment via API integration. After not so long utilization of the product, I see I can achieve my goals in short time.

Vladimir K.
Traducir con Google

Competitive data boosts sales and margins

Revisado el 7/9/2017

Puntos a favor

Baby Park is a baby-goods online store with a huge assortment. The price management solution helps us to keep prices competitive. With Competera we get all the insights we need to engage more customers and increase the sales growth. Besides that, we feel the good changes in brand trust through the right price positioning for right products. Especially I want to thank for a pay-per-use system for the business of our size. Also, I appreciated the customized package of services that Competera support managers provide us.

Natalia G.

Automated rules-based pricing for Enterprise Retail

Revisado el 4/8/2017

Puntos a favor

I work in Sdvor - online retailer of building and finishing materials in six regions of Russian Federation. Price tracking of the product categories in our industry is quite time-consuming: huge assortment, the geography of distribution, commodity differences with competitors.

The resources of Competera allow us to assess the situation on the market and control the compliance with our price positioning. We thank the Competera team for the efficient product, operational support, and individual approach.

Puntos en contra

I have nothing to say on cons of partnership with Competera, as they flexibly react to requests and skillfully adapt the product to the features of our business.

Vera S.

Repricing for enterprise retail

Revisado el 23/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The one thing I need is to get more information on the features of the product, which I have not used yet.

Puntos a favor

I use Competera to be always aware of the market situation and our price positioning. Our online store includes a huge number of products and as the huge geography of distribution. With Competera I am sure we have the best price right now. A few months ago we started testing the repricing tool from Competera. Will see how it works for us.

Adrian T.

I use a Price Management product

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 1/11/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

First of all, I have enough market view with reliable data on competitors prices and promotions. So I can build a data-based strategy for product categories pricing.

Secondly, I started saving my time on routine manual repricing. As a result, I can complete my daily tasks faster and take the time to plan new activities.

Puntos a favor

There are two things I like the best in daily using of Computer. It's a user-friendly interface. And it's a great customer support team. The guys from support helped me to get a handle with the dashboard at the outset. And now they inform me about the product updates to be sure that I get the maximum from the product. Thanks for that!

And about the product. I've been using Price Management product for only a short time, but the results are already quite obvious. Now I can automatically manage the product categories much faster and precise. This converts into the profit of online store and good KPI's performance. I'm pleased with the product.

Sergey K.

Facilitated work with MAP violators

Revisado el 19/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I started controlling the assortment in stock on the website. Over the course of a year, ompetera was tasked with the monumental challenge of monitoring the specific websites.

Puntos a favor

I use Competera Brand Intelligence solution in order to protect the minimum advertised price. I received all the required data on the actual retail price. Once a month, I requested the statistics on price violations, and Competera delivered a special report which facilitated working things out with violators.

Puntos en contra

They need more functionality when it comes to using this tool for forecasting. Great on customer support.

Vladislav O.

Very good company!

Revisado el 24/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We appreciate market insights provided by Competera. I suppose, the first criteria to choose the price monitoring software is timely data delivery and competitive insights. We have read the numerous reviews and opinions and decided to choose Competera's solution - Price Intelligence. We highly appreciate the actual and reliable recommendations on our pricing from Competera service. I have to say, if you are searching for a sustainable team of professionals and you are ready to pay for the quality, you will be happy with the choice.

Konstantin T.
Traducir con Google

Competera team is focused on our goals.

Revisado el 24/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been searching for a good software service for a long time. Our partners recommended Competera as a perfect price monitoring tool. The business development manager presented the demo and we ascertained that Competera Price Intelligence is a great solution for our business. On top of everything else the Support and Customer Success management was perfect - they answered all our questions anytime we needed. We use Competera during 1 year and we are very impressed with the performance of the product and service overall!

Bogdan N.
Traducir con Google

Great service and great team.

Revisado el 27/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Competera is a great software provider for an online store like RDE. Two years of collaborations have brought us high sales performance and revenue rate. Using Price Intelligence we have achieved our goals: optimised pricing process and increased in number of customers. I want to underline how we had been pleasantly surprised with qualified and quick to sympathize support team. They furnished the information on any our request 24-hours/7-day. Thank you, guys! I think, Competera is a great team with a great product.

Dima B.

Good rule-based repricing for SMB

Revisado el 12/3/2018

Puntos a favor

I use the rule-based repricing of Competera to adjust the prices on children's products and toys. Our repricing is customized what means that we get the proposition of new prices on the base of selected competitors, product categories, and promotional offer. The other reason why our company works with Competera is that we can make the repricing considering the offline prices.

Puntos en contra

I think they can develop the rule-based repricing with customer opportunity to make changes to repricing rules in the user interface.

Sonik K.
Traducir con Google

Competera greatly facilitated my job of adjusting our pricing

Revisado el 15/12/2017

Puntos a favor

I would say that the biggest improvement from Competera team is the entire layout of the price intelligence tool. It is so much easier to navigate and everything loads faster as well. Also, the place to add matching oneself is much more intuitive than before. This has greatly facilitated my job of adjusting our pricing to stay competitive :)

Neha A.
Traducir con Google

Competera has reinvented pricing for us!

Revisado el 1/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Competera has reinvented pricing for us! For quite a while, pricing managers sought an optimal price for their product categories. In most cases, the decision was simply to lower the price. In other words; to lower the margin. Fortunately, we connected with Competera four months ago and now we have the truly optimal prices - not the lowest, but the most beneficial from revenue side as well as in customer's eye. Keep on, Competera!

Alexandr L.

THEY REALLY LOVE THEIR JOB AND WE CAN FEEL IT

Revisado el 26/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Nikon has tracked the sellers prices with competitive data provided by Competera for 2 years. Judging by the progress of our price and brand protection, Competera delivers a high level Brand Intelligence solution on the daily market. They are a young team of professionals who are keen on what they are doing, know what their customers need, and continuously improve their product. They really love their jobs and we can feel it.

Konstantin P.
Traducir con Google

Competera is a great price monitoring tool

Revisado el 1/3/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Competera is a great price monitoring tool! The pricing experts from Competera made us see that it is not necessary to reduce the price and lose margins while fighting with competitors for customers loyalty. We integrated the Price Intelligence tool to adjust our pricing in view of our sales goals and competitors pricing behavior. We certainly appreciate current business performance delivered by Competera.

Philipp M.
Traducir con Google

User-friendly and effective competitive price monitoring tool from Competera

Revisado el 22/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We at Tink appreciate accurate pricing recommendations for smart decisions every day.

Puntos a favor

Finally, our business has found an efficient competitive monitoring tool! Now we have the ability to make correct pricing decisions for our product categories. Competera makes pricing recommendations based on accurate data analysis of our main competitors prices, promotion, and stock availability. Looking at our business outcomes, I'd say Competera does its job very well indeed.

Roman R.
Traducir con Google

Totally guaranteed quality of data with Competera.

Revisado el 10/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We can maintain MAP and timely react to violations right here and right now with Competera.

Puntos a favor

We are very lucky to work with Competera. Their price monitoring tool is an amazing instrument for brands and manufacturers oriented on the protection of brand image. The data from Competera helps us make effective decisions. If you want to maintain MAP and timely react to violations right here and right now - Competera Pricing Platform is the best solution for you.

Sinziana V.
Traducir con Google

Competitive prices to maximize a profit

Revisado el 30/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having more than 7000 products in our range can be difficult to monitor from a pricing perspective. In the gift retail sector prices change every day and for us to deal with all that new data is a challenge. We wanted an accurate and reliable pricing solution that could help us be more price competitive and gain more profit per product and Competera met all the requirements.
Now we are able to monitor our prices in the marketplace and improve the profit per product thanks to the up-to-date information that Competera platform offers."
Sinziana Visan