392 opiniones
Aaron H.

Great SIS

Revisado el 22/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

WCA uses Gradelink to connect parents with their child's school experience. Being able to see grades, discipline reports, and upcoming events allow families to gain insight into the school.

Puntos a favor

Gradelink is a very simple School information System (SIS). As such, the setup time is very fast. The Gradelink support team is very helpful in getting the support that is necessary.

Puntos en contra

Because the SIS is a simple, there are not many additional features. The basic features- gradebook, lesson plans, etc. are accessible. However, the more complex features are not available.

Respuesta de Gradelink

We're honored that you chose Gradelink, Aaron! We want to make sure you're getting the most out of your service, so please look at gradelink.com/features to see what's available to you. Your input is valuable to us, so if there are still additional features you'd find useful, please talk with your support rep.

Missy L.

Good but could be Better

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 25/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I like Gradelink. The customers service team is always Very Helpful. They know what they are doing and they know how to explain things so we can understand. Thank you.

Puntos a favor

I like that there are a lot of functions, and it can be used for many things... for teachers, administration, lunch staff... everyone is working form the same place. We only have to have one program and it works.

Puntos en contra

There are a lot of functions, and a lot of things can be done with one program. :) This program takes some time to get used to. You have to watch ALL the training videos (the videos are good). But there are little things like having to type in the same contact person over and over for different children. There should be an option to add a new person or add an existing person to a pickup list. Also, I don't understand why the online payments don't get posted to the Ledger. If they pay with a credit card online I still have to manually add it to the Ledger so they can see that they paid for tuition. In the program we used last year it showed up automatically. One more thing, when a child is checked in/out or signed in/out for attendance, is there a way for the name of that child to be a different color or something when they are in or out. Sometimes teachers can't remember if a student was checked in or not, so they do it again, but this signs the student out. Then they have to do it again to sign them in again. If there was a way for the students' names to look different (like a different color) when they are signed in then it would be very helpful. Thank you.

Respuesta de Gradelink

We're always looking for ways to improve, so we appreciate your feedback, Missy! The development team is working on automatic updates for the ledger, although we don't have a release date yet. Stay tuned!

Renee D.
Traducir a español

Working with the customer support staff made the whole learning experience enjoyable.

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am able to keep all of the information about my students and their grades in one easy-to-use, integrated platform. Since this was my first year working with a school and my first year using Gradelink, I had to learn quickly so I could stay ahead of the game while teaching the staff, parents, and students to use it as well. Gradelink was easy to understand, for the most part, and the support staff were easy to work with when I couldn't understand quick enough. I would recommend making more quality training videos to make your product easier to use and more professional feeling.

Puntos a favor

I like the shared family information, that parents can look at all of their children's grades in all of their classes under one login. I like the ease of communicating with one class or one grade level without having to create my own email groups. I like being able to change and manipulate the reports to our school's needs. I love the helpfulness of customer support and totally appreciate the fact that they stand with us in trying to understand how to make it work for us instead of being short on patience or frustrated with my inexperience.

Puntos en contra

I still haven't figured out how to end up with one English Literatue and Composition grade that incapsulates literature, writing, vocabulary and spelling classes with their different teachers into one final grade for the report card. As our school grows it would be helpful to have that as part of the program instead of the round about way I am doing it currently.

Respuesta de Gradelink

Thank you for your review, Renee! We're happy to do what we can to help you take full advantage of Gradelink's capabilities and we look forward to working with Konos Academy for years to come. If you haven't already, please contact your service representative to see what we can do to assist you with grading and report cards.

Allison C.
Traducir a español

In-depth functionality, great customer service

Revisado el 30/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This year we are launching online enrollment with Gradelink and I was pleasantly surprised how quickly and thoroughly they were able to create, edit and upload our various forms to accomplish that - and at a very reasonable cost!

Puntos a favor

Functions are easy to use and I continue to be surprised when Customer service shows me an easier way to accomplish a goal.

Puntos en contra

Could not customize report card the way we wanted.

Respuesta de Gradelink

We're glad to have you back, Allison! We look forward to serving your school community for years to come.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Barbara P.
Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria
Traducir a español

Answer to a small school's needs

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been very satisfied with Gradelink, from usability to customer service when there is a question or concern. The staff is always polite and efficient. I would like to see some of the"extras" included in our package, simply from a budgetary perspective. We are a little school, your tuition/fees program looks excellent, I would like to see if it more effective that what we are using now. I highly recommend Gradelink and have spoken to other administrators about our success with the program.

Puntos a favor

I needed a program that would be easy to implement, easy to use, and affordable. After reviewing a number of SIS programs, Gradelink met the needs of the school. Having the program for five years I have found new staff members are able to jump in quickly, parents love the ease of communication and availability of attendance, grades, and comments concerning their children. We also use the "news" page to keep parents up to date with reminders and current events. I use the program for snow cancellation and delays, as well as blast informational emails to our community, including alumni.

Puntos en contra

There are still a couple of pieces of information that take me time to access, including a quick attendance report on an individual student or a readable transcript that is inclusive of attendance, but a part of that might be my lack of knowledge. Customer service has been excellent in helping us customize report cards, something we could not do independently. Some of the staff is still reluctant to use the planning program to its full capacity, I'm not sure if there is an overarching reason or merely a comfortability learning curve.

Respuesta de Gradelink

We love hearing how well Gradelink fits your needs, Barbara, so thanks for sharing! We're always happy to help and there's no charge for training and support so please contact your support rep for assistance on anything from lesson plans to attendance reports. Or click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink for tons of invaluable information, including articles, screenshots and videos.

Debbie H.
Traducir a español

Gradelink does what we need!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've solved communication problems and group texting as well as phone calls with the program. Our overall experience has been positive. Gradelink has been very responsive to any concerns we have had.

Puntos a favor

Gradelink has been user friendly and provides us with all that we need to store our student information and communicate with our families at a reasonable price. The customer service has been great. It is easy for us to call and get help if we get confused or don't understand an aspect of the program. We do not need to set aside days to do teacher training. The program is simple enough that brief training sessions and video links are all we need to train new teachers. Ease of enrollment and re-enrollment are nice as well.

Puntos en contra

At times, I would like more features, such as digital sign in for our preschool and aftercare. They have a program for that, but it is not what we need, so we will wait patiently for the program to be perfected! :)

When parents enroll, we have found that they can skip certain answers by just putting in a space or a letter, for example. We would like for that feature to some how be fixed.

Respuesta de Gradelink

Thank you for a great review, Debbie! We always appreciate feedback from our schools to let us know what's working well and what could use improvement.

Aimee R.

I love Gradelink!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have found Gradelink to be superior to other SIS programs we've used in the past. The cost is more practical and there are very few glitches. It works well across PC and Mac platforms.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of use, functionality, and cost of this software. However the part I like MOST is the customer service. Whenever we have a question or issue, Gradelink customer service/technical support representatives are helpful and friendly.

Puntos en contra

The only part of Gradelink that I don't love is the lesson planning feature. It is sufficient, and I could easily get by using that module. However, I prefer the flexibility of another lesson planning product.

Respuesta de Gradelink

You made the support team's day, Aimee! We're always looking for ways to improve Gradelink, so please send a note to [email protected] to let us know what changes you'd like to see in lesson plans.

Nancy A.

Gradelink is great!

Revisado el 3/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very helpful and friendly. They have a good help section and customer service answers right away . Good product!

Puntos a favor

This software helps us organize our student and parent population. We keep track of attendance and grading which allows us to print out report cards and keep grading information on gradelink.com. We can keep track of student alumni so we can keep in touch. We also are able to use the system to keep in touch with potential families who are looking for quality education. Customer service is fabulous! Every time I call with a question they help me in a friendly manner and solve my problem. We use the system keep track of hours at the Preschool and aftercare and thus are able to quickly see who may owe for such services.

Puntos en contra

They are still developing some aspects so sometimes a feature is not yet available. Such as last year we were looking at the sign in/out feature but it was not ready. This year we are using it!

Respuesta de Gradelink

Thank you for sharing so many ways you are using Gradelink, Nancy! And you're right our development team is continually working on creating new features and updating existing ones in order to offer the most complete system possible.

Nancy P.
Sector: Educación primaria/secundaria

Great Product...Great Value

Revisado el 24/3/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Gradelink makes our job that much easier.

Puntos a favor

I chose Gradelink for our school because the basic system had so many components. Other SIS's I researched charged per component. Smartsend Pro makes communication easy. We added the online payment integration for incidentals. Gradelink allows for the flexibility to fit the needs of my school.

Puntos en contra

Adding on or starting up a new feature and/or personaliztion of the product can sometimes be time consuming.

Respuesta de Gradelink

Thank you for choosing Gradelink, Nancy! It's rewarding to know that you've found some much value in it.

Justin P.
Traducir a español

Great overall functionality and ease of use

Revisado el 15/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Gradelink, as a system, meets all of the needs of our institution. It is highly customizable and adaptable. the Mandarin language supports helps our international families as well.

Puntos a favor

Gradelink is easy to pick up and use on day one. Help and tutorials are available within the program and the support team proactively sends emails telling us how and where to find more help if we need it.

Puntos en contra

It's not 'pretty'. But this is not a feature I was shopping for.

Respuesta de Gradelink

We're honored that you chose Gradelink, Justin! We promise to keep working hard to keep you happy.

Steve M.

Gradelink SIS support staff

Revisado el 15/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Most notable our office manager joined our team recently and had not worked with Gradelink before. It was extremely easy for me to train her using many of the excellent support videos that Gradelink has on their platform. What really sold her was when I showed her how easy it was to get a live tech support person on the phone or online. She came from a high school experience and is very efficient in looking for ways to move to a paperless parent to school interaction and how to streamline all of the record keeping details that an elementary school involves. I have worked with the grading side of Gradelink for about 8 years I believe and our new office manager when she started exploring all that the Gradelink system offers has totally amazed me with the efficient range of options that she has worked out with their support team to really make parent enrollment, student record tracking, attendance of all events not just classroom, I don't have enough room to detail all of the wonderful changes our school is experiencing with Gradelink. I highly recommend them to all schools.

Puntos a favor

Gradelink continues to innovate and provide our school with many new options that help us grow. For example they now have a range of tools built in to their package that help us identify and reach out to prospective families and students. They have shown us how to run open houses and recruitment strategies. Recently they came up with and showed us how to make our transition to distance learning during the quarantine seamless and easy for our teachers. They even helped our teachers develop a custom grading system just for the last trimester of distance learning. Their technical experts are available at a moment's notice and work hard until all issues are resolved. They are fantastic!!

Puntos en contra

I am hopeful that they will continue to work on adapting their SIS to Mac users as well as traditional pc's.

Respuesta de Gradelink

Wow, thank you for such a thoughtful review, Steve! Taking care of schools is our top priority, so it's rewarding to hear how well Gradelink is working for yours. Because Gradelink is completely internet-based, it works just as well on Mac as on other platform. If you're having any trouble, please talk with your support rep and we'll be glad to help sort it out.

Laurentiu M.
Traducir a español

Great platform for school management, grades etc

Revisado el 16/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Excellent, we were very happy with it

Puntos a favor

The software is fully featured, and offers a lot of bells-and-whistles within the basic package (attendance, grades, email messaging, discipline, GPA, reports, report-cards generation, contact info, emergency info, medical records info etc.). For a moderate price, you can add a few more features (e.g. unlimited text messaging, parent/student registration etc). The platform is very intuitive and allows a lot of customization (grade periods, grade scale, weighted grading, own discipline and attendance system etc). Support is well rounded, with a lot of online instructional materials (video and text) and phone support is very responsive. Another nice thing is that you can open simultaneously several accounts (admin, teacher, etc) in the same browser, and it has good security measures (accounts can be blocked by admin, you know who signed last and when, accounts get locked after third wrong singnin attempt etc).

Puntos en contra

The overall aspect is outdated, the colors are bleak, the whole system looks old school. Also, it behaves weirdly when averaging periods and grades (sometimes), you don't know exactly how it's done.

Respuesta de Gradelink

We've worked hard to make Gradelink as useful as possible, so it's gratifying to see how much your school community is accomplishing with it, Laurentiu! An update of the interface is on our to-do list, so stay tuned. And, if you haven't already, please talk with your support rep about averaging periods and grades so we get that figured out.

Portia G.
Traducir a español

Gradelink for Schools is awesome.

Revisado el 11/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Gradelink makes our operation completely automated and allows to admin to access student information efficiently. The less paper in our work environment the better.

Puntos a favor

This software allows our admin and teachers to work smarter not harder. The the software is utilized the easier it becomes to start a new school year because so much info carries over. The information that parents and students have is presented differently because each user has a different goal for using the software. Gradelink makes it easy to integrate all aspects of the education environment into one easy to use vehicle.

Puntos en contra

The software does not allow users to edit and input their own personal information. There fore keeping up on ever-changing hone numbers and even teacher info is a challenge. The information from previous years is not as easy to access. It is accessible though.

Respuesta de Gradelink

"...allows our admin and teachers to work smarter not harder." We love that, Portia! And we agree that using less paper is a good thing. We appreciate your comments because they help us understand our customers' needs.

Eileen D.
Traducir a español

Gradelink is an intuitive SIS with great support.

Revisado el 7/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our experience with Gradelink has been stellar! We were briefly forced to migrate to another SIS because of mandates from our district. But there was such a hue and cry from faculty, parents, and students, that at the end of one term we were allowed to return to Gradelink. For our size of school, Gradelink seems a perfect fit!

Puntos a favor

Some of the best endorsements of Gradelink are from our teachers and parents. Teachers who aren't particularly comfortable with technology say this is the most user-friendly SIS they have ever encountered. Those who are comfortable with technology find the system easy to learn and use effectively.

I like that Gradelink just seems so intuitive. It behaves like it was designed from the school's needs up, as opposed to systems that seem to be designed from the top down by programmers to do what they think schools need.

I was the system administrator for several years and worked with Gradelink customer support extensively. They were excellent! We had to implement new report cards, and they worked closely with us through the transition. I also liked the ability to create a test student to see how something would work before running with it. For functions that are only performed once in a while, e.g. opening a new term, Gradelink has links on that page with quick how-to reminders. You don't have to open and wade through a separate help window. I found that a great time saver.

Parents find the system easy to use and so do our middle school students, who check their grades and monitor assignments routinely. We also like the communications portions of the program. The teacher pages, email capability, grade-books, etc. are all available with a single sign-in.

Puntos en contra

We've all gotten used to Microsoft and Google email products, and email from the Gradelink platform doesn't have all the features users find in dedicated email systems.

For grades, it is live right away--there isn't a way to post grades, but not publish them until a later time. That might be desirable in some isolated cases, so much of a drawback all things considered.

Respuesta de Gradelink

Wow, thank you for such a well-thought-out review, Eileen! We appreciate your suggestions for ways to make improvements. We're so glad you came back and we look forward to many more years of working with your school community.

Haiat B.
Traducir a español

I am very happy with gradelink software. It made my life easy as an administrator.

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Most of all, the biggest benefit is that it saves our time in the office. We do not have information everywhere. All information is located in the software.

Puntos a favor

Every information we need is stored in G.Link. All lesson plans and standards are together. Standards carry a lot of information for teachers. Grades are easily entered and are not lost. Parents communication has gotten better this year because of G.Link. Every teacher has a web page that she/he can design.
Administrators can publish their announcement daily, weekly and monthly.

We like the fact that it prepares the students' report cards and transcripts. We do not have to do that any more. The discipline, students' health life, parents' information is all there for us.
Teachers like it so much. They still need to get used to it and the deadlines they receive but I know for a fact that they like the features in the lesson plans such as copy and paste the whole week then make daily changes. I keep teaching this feature because that 's what will make their planning so easy, especially for those ho have 6 different subjects to plan.

I love how the administrator can easily check teachers' lesson plans, up to date grades. Teachers reports is another feature that is really valuable. Once teacher understand how to use, they can retrieve a lot of information from those reports and use.

The Gradelink staff and team members are extremely sharp and helpful. They usually give us answers right a way even if we call 10 times a day. They still help.
They know well that once we get it we will stop calling them. I love their big support.

Puntos en contra

One thing does bother me. We want to send information to parents such as pictures, newsletters and so on. We can not send 2 at the time or more than one.
We have to wait a certain time in order to send another info. This does work for us as we have to send timely information. Something that we have to send today, we can wait until next week to send. It is time sensitive.

Respuesta de Gradelink

It's wonderful that Furqaan Academy is making good use of so many of Gradelink's features, Haiat! We're always happy to help, so, if you haven't already, please contact your service representative about sending multiple messages to your students' parents.

Karen R.
Traducir a español

I enjoy using this comprehensive, well organized software.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Not only has this software streamlined our grading and transcripting process, but it allows us to keep parents informed of students' academic progress, as well as school events in an easy and seamless fashion.

Puntos a favor

I do enjoy this software immensely! It has a lot of great features, which meld together seamlessly. I have used this software both as a guidance counselor with full admin privileges, and as a teacher. It is easily accessible to parents, and allows teachers to keep parents informed on a daily basis. The platform appears to be solid, and I don't have random "grade changes" while I'm not looking! I've listed four small issues below. When these are fixed, it will be fairly close to perfect, and I will be able to give it five stars all around. As with any multiple-feature computer program, there is a learning curve.
Customer support is always there and willing to talk to us.

Puntos en contra

1. We cannot set up grading differently for middle school and high school. (We would like 25% per quarter, 10% exam for middle school, 40/40/20 for high school.) 2. We cannot easily select out parent vs. student e-mail in the Communicate section. 3. I would like to ability to write a comment on a transcript that is neither a test nor an award. 4. I would like to have the ability to print out a grade level of transcript. Specifying graduation year rather than grade level would be fine.

Respuesta de Gradelink

Thank you for taking the time to write such a well-thought-out review, Karen! We go to great lengths to make Gradelink an all-in-one solution for schools and their students, while still keeping it easy to use. We'll get in touch with you to talk about possible solutions to the issues you listed. We'll see what we can do to earn those five stars!

Tina A.
Traducir a español

Reassuring Me While Encouraging Me to Learn and Become Better at Problem Solving

Revisado el 14/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was working on creating and populating classes for exams for our seventh and eighth graders. Somehow without realizing it, I created an extra seventh-grade language arts class for quarter one. As I was double checking to make sure I had everything set up correctly, I noticed a seventh-grade language arts class with zero students. I did NOT notice that this was an extra class. I thought that somehow I had deleted grades and students from quarter one. To be honest, I was scared, nervous, and quite frankly wondering how on Earth I could correct my perceived mistake. When you're that upset, it is hard to see what is right in front of you. So, after about fifteen minutes, I called. customer support answered the call. They listened. They talked with me and found the problem. I was so sure that I had 'lost' grades for students that I didn't totally believe that everything was fine. C.S. reassured me. They led me to 'see' for myself that all the information I thought I had lost was still there. I could have cried as I was so relieved.

In the eighteen months of being assistant principal for our school I have learned so much. There are some companies I will not use anymore. Then, there are companies like Gradelink that have helped me to learn. I have often praised Gradelink's customer service. Some of the people I know by name as they have helped me with issues that I perceived to be challenging; whereas they showed me how to solve the issue.

Thank you Gradelink for great customer service!!

Puntos a favor

Once you learn it; it is easy to remember how to apply skills and teach others.

Puntos en contra

There are times when I would like to export information to create mailing labels or rosters for testing and to my knowledge, I am not able to do this with Gradelink.

Respuesta de Gradelink

Thank you for the epic review, Tina! Mike and the rest of the team are happy to help in any way we can. As for exporting info, please contact support and we'll see what we can do.

Janet S.
Traducir a español

Gradelink makes school admin life easier

Revisado el 6/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I really do love working with Gradelink and if I ever have a question, I rarely wait online long for assistance. I always get help, and the call center is very friendly.

Puntos a favor

Love that we can mass email, individuals or whole grades. Gradelink is user friendly, everything is in one place. There are a lot of tools that parents can use to access grades, assignments, teacher's pages, and now we've set it up for discipline. (instead of using a separate program) Parents also have input on community service hours, we can add ACT/SAT scores to transcripts, too.

Puntos en contra

That the "Not Re-enrolled" button doesn't work. It just gives all students, instead of the ones not re-enrolled.
Teachers not having the ability to send a text for their classes. - So, they have to use "Remind"

Respuesta de Gradelink

It's rewarding to hear how much your school community is doing with Gradelink, Janet! Please contact your support rep for help with the "not re-enrolled" button and we'll be happy to see if we can get that resolved. Unfortunately, at this time, admins are the only ones who can send text messages

Anissa P.
Traducir a español

Overall it was a really good experience. All the hard work was worth it based on the outcome.

Revisado el 3/7/2018

Puntos a favor

We really trust Gradelink, as they previously hosted our old site and always do a great job with our school package we have through them. Since we knew we were overdue for an updated website, it was an automatic choice for us to ask Gradelink to handle the design. We are so thrilled with our new website! It is so much cleaner, fresher, user-friendly, precise and engaging. Vince helped us take the next best steps and continues to assure us beyond the finished product, which demonstrates outstanding customer service. Rep was absolutely phenomenal! So very patient, detail-oriented, honest, attentive and kind he went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied with the final product and that we felt comfortable to collaborate and share our ideas and needs during the building process. Our site needed so much work, and he was always very gracious in our planning meetings. His expertise was so evident and he worked extremely hard to ensure our satisfaction. Genuine excitement about our website project was also evident and helped spur us along when we needed to envision our future site. We are so grateful for Rep and Gradelink!

Puntos en contra

Everyone on our team isn't super "techy" so there will be a learning curve. However, we are glad that we can utilize the monthly support that Gradelink offers.

Respuesta de Gradelink

It's been a pleasure working with West Covina Christian School, Anissa! Please let us know how we can help less tech-savvy staff members become more comfortable with Gradelink.

Sandra B.

Gradelink Review

Revisado el 6/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, our experience with Gradelink has been wonderful! The customer service personnel are very, very helpful, especially to those of us who need technical guidance.

Puntos a favor

Gradelink has made it much easier for our staff and parents to keep track of our students' progress academically. I appreciate that I receive a copy of every initial email that goes out so that I am better aware of any potential issues. Grading parameters are easy to set up. We create individual schedules for our students as well.

Puntos en contra

What can be a bit time consuming is posting daily assignments. We also have to go into every individual account to click on the indicator for our parents to receive low grade alerts. As it is now, we would have to assume that parents would choose that option. Since we want to make sure our parents are notified whenever a student has a low grade, we must go into every student's account and click on that notifier. It would be great if Admins could do that with one click for the student body.

We also use Gradelink for our billing. While paying is relatively simple for our parents, understanding the balance sheet is not. Also, for some reason, even when a parent has paid a balance in full, it will still "look" like they have a balance.

Respuesta de Gradelink

Good news, Sandra: the new Default Grade Alerts setting will make things easier for you! To learn how to use it, just click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen or contact your support rep and they'll be happy to walk you through it.

Becky B.
Sector: Instituciones religiosas

User friendly Student Management Software

Revisado el 4/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall Gradelink helps us stay on top of our growing student body giving us a central place accessible by everybody with current information. In addition, it helps us provide better communication with our school parents.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to set up and use. The user interface is very easy to get staff to buy into using. We had tried a different product first and it was just too much for my users.

I am very happy with the reliability of Gradelink. We have been using it for a number of years and Gradelink has been down less than 5 times. Ever. Wish I could say the same about our internal network!

I am very pleased with support. Everybody is friendly and responsive. Problems large and small have been handled as quickly and painlessly as possible.

Puntos en contra

The stuff that is missing like:
historical student census data -- how many in each class last year, 3 years ago? how many re-enrolled this year compared to last three years? etc.
seating chart with pictures report
different attendance reports (monthly for National School Lunch)
more financial report options
ability to enter the school calendar and have attendance automatically marked NS for those days.
Little stuff that annoys but doesn't really prevent me from accomplishing what I need to.

Respuesta de Gradelink

Feedback from our schools is an important part of our development of new features and updating existing ones, so appreciate your input, Becky!

Heather G.

Gradelink Website Development

Revisado el 26/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have worked with the staff at Gradelink for almost 5 years. The customer support is responsive and always willing to help when a challenge presents itself. Choosing them to be our SIS was one of the best business decisions we made, and entrusting their website team to streamline our site was the icing on the cake. Highly recommend!

Puntos a favor

Professional and Intuitive - Our website is easy for our families to navigate and the final design reflects the personal and intimate feel that defines us as a small private school located in Washington State. When we were in the planning process with Gradelink's Education Consultant and Website Specialist, did an amazing job configuring the online tools that would save us time and money and then seamlessly integrated them into our website. All of our school tour scheduling is now online. He designed a custom form that handles our complex afterschool care program registration procedures. Yearly or monthly tuition payments are easily made through our online store. All of these improvements have saved our staff hours of paperwork and time and have allowed them to focus on what really matters to us..... the kids.

Puntos en contra

I would love to be able to sort the Family Directory by Teacher! ;)

Respuesta de Gradelink

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review, Heather! It's rewarding to learn that your new website is working so well for you.

Jay C.
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

A Wonderful Product

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 5/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My overall experience with Gradelink SIS has been outstanding. The product is well-designed and
relatively easy to use, providing that the user(s) have some degree of technical facility. I also believe that the product, in the scheme of today's electronic grading data systems, is a bargain for the quality of the program design and what the program offers to users.

Puntos a favor

Gradelink provides me the opportunity to manage the daily data of the school program which I supervise. Everything that I need to do in my position, including attendance, grades, class listings, and report cards, is provided within the realm of this program.

Puntos en contra

I wish that Gradelink provided 24/7 support services. As I am located on the East Coast and Gradelink is located on the West Coast, there is a 3 hour time difference between my location and Gradelink's offices. Gradelink does offer customer support each morning beginning at 6:30 AM Pacific time. However, that means that I have to wait until 9:30 AM EDT until I can call for support. Many times, I cannot get an answer, which means that I have to leave a message with the hope of a return call. I think, then, that the one area that Gradelink needs to work on is the providing better technical support.

Respuesta de Gradelink

It's rewarding to hear that your experience with Gradelink has been so good, Jay! We understand the time difference can be frustrating. Help is always available on the support website. Just click on the question mark icon at the top of the screen in Gradelink to search a wealth of information on everything from attendance to lesson plans to transcripts.

Kathleen C.

Does Some Things Really Well

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 10/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I like GL. Customer Service is very responsive.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to get information from GL into Excel where it can be manipulated. GL accepts a lot of information, and it's easy to update.

Puntos en contra

Navigation is really not intuitive. Information is compartmentalized and difficult to access. To change a student's attendance, instead of just looking up the student, I have to go look up the student's homeroom, then go to Attendance and find that homeroom, and change it there. I can't look at all of a student's attendance in Student module--I have to go to Administrator Reports, and do Custom Attendance. Teachers cannot see a lot of the information on a student for no reason that I've been able to discern.

Respuesta de Gradelink

Thank you for your feedback, Kathleen! We value input from our schools because it helps us with our continual product development and we're always looking for ways to make Gradelink even easier to use.

Misty A.

LOVE Gradelink

Revisado el 17/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When I first started with this program 3 years ago from the first consultation until now every treats you with such kindness. I have had to ask questions and no one acts like I should know. They are always trying to make things better. Improving their program constantly, but never overwhelming. This is so easy to setup. Even if you struggle they are there immediately to help. I never have to wait. Thankful for Gradrlink. They have made our SIS program a breeze.

Puntos a favor

The ease of getting anywhere. It always makes sense. The tabs are very user friendly. Love the news page! Tons of help videos if needed. I feel the cost is more than reasonable. I had researched a while before I found them. The cost anywhere else was too much for a small private school. Gradelink was so helpful even in the financial as I was trying to convince my superiors that this what we needed to do. Now they have an app for our families and students!!!! LOVE. Excited to share.

Puntos en contra

I can't say I have any. I love the app. Hoping the calendar can go on there as well. :-)

Respuesta de Gradelink

Wow, thanks a million for such an encouraging review, Misty! We work hard to keep our schools happy, so it's rewarding to hear how well Gradelink is working for Seymour Christian Academy. And we're glad you love the app; we have some more good stuff coming, so stay tuned!