78 opiniones

Liberty

Software de farmacia para el éxito de las farmacias

5 /5 (78 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

5 /5
  • Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
78 opiniones
Usuario verificado
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Revisado el 23/1/2020

I love using liberty software.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use. Support center can manipulate to make more individual.

Puntos en contra

Company growing fast, customer service started lagging

Eric R.

Nicky D.

Overall great software

Revisado el 14/2/2018

Puntos a favor

Very little training required on this software. Teaching the basics is all that's required and for the most part, everything else is self explanatory.

Puntos en contra

Being able to flag a patient as deceased is something that is very helpful in pharmacy but this software doesn't have the option.

Melody W.

HCPharm

Revisado el 11/10/2019

Puntos a favor

Super user friendly. When we have students who rotate through they always say it's one of if not the easiest systems to learn. I also love being able to request new features.

Puntos en contra

We've had a few issues at times when updates are released but they are usually resolved in a timely manner.

Erica H.

Liberty Software review

Revisado el 3/7/2018

Puntos a favor

Long time customer and we are happy with everything! Customer service and software is great!

Nicky D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent company to work with

Revisado el 5/1/2017

Rarely do we have any problems with Liberty software, but if we do encounter something they are quick & easy to work with.

Easy to use & learn

Nothing that I'm aware of

Tyler M.

Intuitive

Puntos a favor

The home screen, drug screen, and patient screen are very intuitive and easy to use. I also love the data views that can be customized and exported for manipulation.

Puntos en contra

Probably the process for editing the directions on a prescription.

Tammi M.

Great Team!!

Revisado el 14/2/2017

THIS IS A GREAT SOFTWARE. WE HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE

Jeff J.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

Liberty Software review

Revisado el 30/9/2020

Friendly, professional team with strong expertise and refreshing commitment to satisfaction and quality. Exactly what a pharmacy needs from their software provider.

Puntos a favor

Intuitive, very user friendly, broad capability, strong commitment to customer satisfaction, cutting edge technologically

Puntos en contra

Nothing about this product met with my dissatisfaction. Capability is strong and growing, satisfies the needs of today's and tomorrow's community pharmacy

Usuario verificado

Excellent

Revisado el 18/6/2018

Puntos a favor

The easiest software to use. Super easy to teach to other employees. Perfect for the work environment and staff.

Puntos en contra

I have no issues with this software at this time. Things are going well and it fits the company perfectly.

Raj C.

Pharmacy Operating System

Revisado el 18/10/2019

Puntos a favor

Easy of use and the quick speed that they adapt to new needs.

Puntos en contra

Need to have a stronger compounding interface

Mary S.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

Mary's thoughts

Revisado el 22/5/2020

It has been a good experience learning the system. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were good trainers, even though they could not be here in person. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful helping us fine tune the details. I liked doing the training modules before we started. I found that to be very helpful.

Ease of use.

Puntos en contra

We miss not having a "home screen". When filling an RX, we have found that we did not enter the name of the next patient, it defaulted to the previous patient.

Kathy S.

I use every aspect of the Pharmacy Software

Revisado el 29/12/2015

I have been using Liberty probably 20 years or longer. Their software is very easy to use and understand, and they are always updating to keep up with changing times. Our new employees have no problem learning the system. It makes training a breeze. Liberty also has great tech support who are friendly and courteous and solve any issue in a timely manner. My job requires me to correct adjudication issues, add new patients and w/comp patients, edit timeclock entries, reconcile third party receivables, our schedule drug reporting, run numerous reports, setup new insurance agencies, make adjustments to settings and tables, post AR transactions, run monthly account statements. I use almost every aspect of Liberty Software and its with simplicity and ease that I can accomplish my daily tasks stress free.

Quyen H.

• Asistencia al cliente

Clear, straight-forward interface, easy to use software, and exceptional customer service

Revisado el 31/5/2016

I've worked with many pharmacy software in different retail, clinical, and compounding settings. Liberty has been the most user friendly and their customer service is beyond excellent. Any questions or concerns are addressed immediately and are fixed within the hour. Their staff is always hospitable and ready to help.

Robbie came to our pharmacy to set up the equipment and software as well as train us. He is very knowledgeable, good-natured, and very patient. We were sad to see him go!

With the obstacles of operating a pharmacy and providing patient care, it is good to know that I will never have to worry about issues with the software and there is a team committed to help us grow. Thank you Liberty!

Saeid D.

• Asistencia al cliente

Very easy to use software. No hidden keys, customizable to your needs

Revisado el 7/11/2015

Pros:
1. Ease of use
2. Customizable
3. All the RX is done on one screen
4. Multiple Sessions
5. Very good support personnel
6. They get to your needs very quickly
7. Fast turn around time for any issues
Very up to date regarding insurance changes and software support for various insurances

We have been using Liberty Software since 1994 and overall we are very satisfied with the quality of service. Of all the softwares that I have used over the years, Liberty is by far the most user friendly platform.
Cons: There are always bugs and software issues with any software and Liberty is not immune, but the plus side is that they do take care of their customers and fix problems quickly.

James C.

• Asistencia al cliente

Great Company! Great Pharmacy Software! Great Customer Service!

Revisado el 22/12/2015

We have been a customer of Liberty Software for our pharmacy system and point of sale system for a little over three years. Our transition from our previous system to Liberty was a good experience. The technology and programming were a great improvement over our previous software. The staff at Liberty have been accommodating with any concerns we have had. Their programming department has been willing to make updates for any concerns we have had whether it was an industry concern, working with other vendors technologies (i.e. Script Pro, iMedicare, Prescribe Wellness) or unique concerns for our pharmacy. Very pleased with Liberty and would highly recommend them!

Stachia B.

• Asistencia al cliente

You will not be disappointed with this software !

Revisado el 10/1/2017

I have worked with liberty for 15 years over the years they have Always had the best customer service! They are there to fix any issues you may have or come up with new ways to improve your efficiency as a pharmacy! They keep up with all new technology, processes, and procedures. Their software is continually growing to help customers save money elsewhere, in which their software may contain items that you normally would have to purchase separately. The system is very user-friendly and easy to train new people. Liberty software is an excellent choice!

Laura B.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

So happy we switched!

Revisado el 22/5/2020

Very professional company. Their platform is very user friendly. Glad we switched.

Puntos a favor

It’s user friendly. The workflow option is the best!!

Puntos en contra

I haven’t worked on it long enough to have many dislikes.

Lauren H.

great software

Revisado el 13/4/2018

Puntos a favor

The easiest software to use. User friendly and easy to teach new employees. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Puntos en contra

No cons that I am aware of while using this software. I'd recommend it because there are no cons right now.

Mark C.

• Asistencia al cliente

I have been with Liberty for over 20 years and have had only positive experiences with them.

Revisado el 13/11/2015

All pros with both the help desk and support team. Any issue that has came up in the last 20 years has been addressed by both. Also, they have been great as far as keeping up with all the changes in pharmacy software that we have seen over the years and are very good at listening to the customer and implementing new programs in their software to aide the customer in operating a pharmacy. I have been asked by many computer companies over the years to try their software, etc. but have told them all that I am more than happy with the company I am using.

Amy K.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Great Oaks

Revisado el 16/10/2019

Great so far!

Puntos a favor

The ease in which I had to learn it on my own.

Puntos en contra

I wish there was a tips and tricks Facebook site for users to learn from each other.

Karen R.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

New Liberty User

Revisado el 17/10/2019

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly and great support team.

Many different screens

Lindsay F.

Great new updates!

Revisado el 16/1/2017

Liberty's newest updates allow us to better serve our patients more effectively -> The features we have added/customized such as the problem Q and promise times allow better flow and organization. We are always learning new ways to use the software to make our job easier! The customer support is always willing to guides us through any issues we have!

Judy H.

Very Friendly!!

Revisado el 11/12/2015

The Liberty software is very user friendly and easy to use.
They are always at the forefront of updating and upgrading. The most important point is their continued support and personal service. They are always very prompt to help with any problem during and after hours!! All their technicians are very knowledge, patient, and helpful!!

Jazmin S.

• Asistencia al cliente

Really easy to manipulate the software

Revisado el 31/5/2016

My overall experience with the software has been excellent. It is easy to use, the tabs are easy to understand. I like the way each tab has very good detailed context and good size.
I love the way workflow is in the software. It allows us to be efficient in our time with customers.
Overall is a well developed software.