232 opiniones

Shiftboard

Software de gestión de fuerza laboral y planificación de personal

4.4 /5 (232 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
232 opiniones
Chris E.

Fantastic Software!

Puntos a favor

I like the various search perimeters for report running. This is a great user friendly system that's easy to teach.

Puntos en contra

The Salesforce.com customer base is predominantly B2B. The CRM software is not nearly as well oriented to the B2C industry.Surprisingly, Salesforce.com generally doesnt provide a Service Level Agreement (SLA) for its cloud service unless the customer requests and negotiates it. Even then, SLAs are inconsistent from customer to customer and fall below uptime guarantees of primary SaaS CRM competitors.

Sean C.
Sector: Organización de eventos
Traducir a español

Shift management for events and beyond

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 16/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Once the software is set up for a particular department, the management of shifts and teams is made much easier.

Puntos a favor

I like that staff within certain roles are able to trade shifts within Shiftboard without going through management.

Puntos en contra

The software can be a bit tedious to set up. Likewise if you bulk upload your shifts then removing or changing one of them can be difficult without changing the rest.

Jeff W.
Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Bad Bad Service

Revisado el 28/6/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The system is complicated and the customer service is very poor. We were scheduled 30 minutes of training. Our trainer literally had to cut off at 30 minutes. Turned out that the system could not accommodate a California seven day in a row overtime prevention, although we were told that it could handle those needs when we initially called about the service. In fact, that was the only reason we were interested in changing our scheduling system. I was upset by the lack of willingness by the sales rep to return calls or try to make this right. We were charged $105.00 for a system we cancelled in 18 days from the initial purchase. The training was a joke, the service was poor and the product did not meet our needs. Better customer service is needed.

It's cheap.

Puntos en contra

Complicated. Learning curve is steep and I am well versed in PHP script, Joomla, Wordpress and other database software. Cannot effectively staff a large business with 30 minutes of training. Poor customer service and return policy.

Respuesta de Shiftboard

Hi Jeff ¿ Thank you for your message. We regret the difficulties you experienced and that the system workarounds we provided did not support the overtime prevention process, as you would have expected. Our billing department has confirmed that you did receive a full refund, as it is never our intention to misrepresent the capabilities of our product. We greatly appreciated the opportunity to work with you and hope that as our product evolves we might be able to better support you in the future. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do. Thank you.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Tesa H.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

Very easy to use

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 11/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is an awesome program to get on and pick your days fast and be done

Puntos a favor

I like that I can go into the program and pick the days and hours I want to work and submit and it is done.

Puntos en contra

I think it would be better if I can click the entire month on the calender at one time, instead of week by week.

Steven B.
Traducir a español

A great value, an irreplaceable tool for our organization.

Revisado el 14/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It really organizes our musicians extremely well, we have very little confusion now.

Puntos a favor

This helps us organize all of our contractors and employees. It gets them all onboard pretty easy and has a lot of powerful tools that have made running our organization much easier. We tried a LOT of different products and this one was the only one that really met all our needs to get everyone scheduled and organized, it is an amazing value for the price they charge us.

Puntos en contra

I wish it was easier to sync with 3rd party apps. The good part is making a .csv of data is super fast and easy but I would still like to see it play nice with other products.

Jessie B.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Seamless and easy

Revisado el 2/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have had great experiences with Shiftboard, its super helpful and I'm so glad that my company chose it as it's scheduling software.

Puntos a favor

I use this software daily, you can choose to view the week, then click on individual days to see what your schedule is for the day. The software is so simple and straightforward regarding scheduling. Within the main menu you can see: teams, calendar and opportunity (news) You can see what line of support you are scheduled for, when your breaks are at and when you have specific time off to catch up on daily tasks. You then have the option to print it out, download it and connect it to your Google Calendar, Outlook or other iCal compatible calendar tools.

Puntos en contra

I truly have never had any issues with this software. I have no dislikes about the software. Working for a company that has your schedule planned out and updates it quickly is such a relief. I previously worked for a financial institution and my schedule was so disorganized. Its great being able to access the Shiftboard at work/home and see what you need to know to be prepared for your shift.

Danny D.
Sector: Instituciones religiosas
Traducir a español

We use Shiftboard to schedule all of our part-time employees and manage our work schedules. Awesome!

Revisado el 13/2/2018

Puntos a favor

There are a lot of different ways to take advantage of this software. Workers can trade shifts if you want that, you can bulk schedule duplicate schedules that work well, and on and on I could go. It is really easy to learn and use.

Puntos en contra

I would love to pay less since we are a non-profit organization, but the price is still very reasonable. They also have great customer service!

Pilly M.
Traducir a español

Shiftboard is easy to use and super efficient.

Revisado el 13/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I enjoy the simplicity of being able to search my teammates shifts and confirm the hours they have scheduled every week. Shiftboard is was to use and navigate through.

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy the easy access and the ability to add shifts for my Teammates like study Halls and Meeting s. Shiftboard notifies you of any errors if you are scheduling a shift for a date that is passed.

Puntos en contra

While Shiftboard is great there are times when I get reports of shifts not being added correctly causing teammates to miss the shift they did not know was scheduled.

Jared H.
Traducir a español

I have had a very positive experience.

Puntos a favor

The team at shiftboard has great communication and has been able to customize shiftboard to our needs.

Puntos en contra

My managers would like to print month views of their calendar. The current month view print out doesn't meet our needs, but they are actively in development to improve this.

Brenda S.
Traducir a español

Shiftboard is great! It has really helped my ability to organize and recruit volunteers.

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Puntos a favor

I like the various ways you can use the software. It is also fairly simple on the front end, so users can figure it out fairly quickly. I also like the time keeping feature.

Puntos en contra

The back end can be a little confusing, as in trying to pull reports and the fact that you can't add more than one team to a shift is limiting. Also the timeclock feature is great but I wish it wouldn't be based on numerical values and instead on names.

Ashley D.
Sector: Hostelería

Decent Functionality

Revisado el 19/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The software was just what I was looking for in that it lets my staff opt in to events. The tech support is friendly and fast but doesn’t always have a definitive answer for you.

The mobile app turned out to be a great bonus though I wish it had more of the features available for the desktop version.

Overall, I’m very happy with the software and would purchase again in a heartbeat.

Puntos a favor

This is the only scheduling software I’ve found that lets employees opt into a shift instead of filling out their availability every week. I work in a catering business so we don’t have consistent work for our servers. They all have school or other jobs to work around their schedule with us. Some of them only work with us twice a month so asking them to keep an updated calendar of their availability is unrealistic. This software lets me post all the shifts and have servers sign up for the ones they want. It’s very helpful. Shiftboard does also have the ability to let staff fill in availability and have management work off that, however.

I also appreciate that I can include notes about the shift and addresses for when we do offsites. The software also lets me divide servers into teams so that they see only the shifts they are eligible for.

Puntos en contra

It’s not the most aesthetically pleasing site and takes a while to adjust to the layout, but once you get used to it, it’s fine.

The biggest issues I find is that you can’t export your sign up lists. When I have 40 events in a month, I’d like to print out a list of who signed up for what and work from there, but I have to go shift by shift, typing the results in an Excel sheet instead. Also, there isn’t a way to track who did what change in the system. When I’ve had issues in the past that may have been from a software glitch, they can’t give me an answer as to who changed what and when.

Traducir a español

Shifts and rotas without the drama!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 30/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, we have found Shiftboard to be an incredibly good fit for our non-standard shift scheduling; online rotas are praised by our users for easy access when on-the-move, we find reporting through the exporting of CSV files useful, and it has allowed us to get rid of older overlapping systems that we previously used for shift tracking.

Puntos a favor

Shiftboard allows our casual staff members access to shifts via an online portal, which is especially useful as these staff are very rarely in building (unless on-shift). Users report that it is helpful to be able to access shift scheduling through a web browser

On the rare occasion we have needed to contact support they have been very responsive and have answered our queries, and we have found it incredibly useful to be able to pull data out via CSV file for input into other systems that we run (although reporting could be further improved upon).

Adding information that lives in other systems to casual staff individual user profiles means we have been able to decommission several systems that have previously been used to handle staff shifts for our employees. Users can be added to teams and groups to make administration easier.

Puntos en contra

From a user’s perspective based on feedback we’ve had, the web-based UI isn’t the most intuitive or clean-looking – I'm not sure how it fares compared to competitor systems but it could do with updating to a more modern look which would improve usability.

Another point raised when receiving feedback from users was that it can seem a bit of a steep learning curve for new staff, but we have started to provide documentation and training for internal use so this is no longer an issue for us.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Rick A.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Review from Woodson YMCA

Revisado el 8/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I can't speak enough about Shiftboard and the amount of time and energy that the software has saved myself and other managers. I have no qualms about promoting the product to other departments and facilities.

Puntos a favor

I love how the product is able to track certifications. The trade board function has saves me a lot of time and energy. The document function and linking of certification to profile type has also saves time and paper.
I really like that I can now create a schedule and not publish it until I am finished. Schedules we create are often in motion until publication. I like that staff are no longer receiving messages until the schedule is completed.

Puntos en contra

To send a message to team members I can either send to 1 or broadcast to all. It would be nice if there was the ability do a check box of multiple members to whom the message could be sent. That way those who we know are neither available or in need of the information will get the message.

Online rotas made easy

Revisado el 16/4/2018

Allows us to easily rota 500+ staff members

Puntos a favor

Producing rotas/schedules for 500+ staff members across multiple teams is no easy challenge. Especially with complex rules and specifications for each of those teams, so the fact that shiftboard even comes close to achieving these results is impressive.

The software is simple and easy to use, particularly for the end users who'll probably appreciate this more than the management who need to implement it.

Has been running for around 5 years now with no significant issues in that time, so again really impressive.

Puntos en contra

The reporting can be a little clunky and that's really the only thing that lets this down. Having said that, support staff are very receptive and willing to work with you to produce something bespoke, but feel like this is the one area that could be improved upon to make this truly fantastic.

Sector: Organización de eventos
Traducir a español

Shiftboard is a powerful, albeit clunky, tool for scheduling staff and volunteers

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 6/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A couple of the events I currently work on used to use Shiftboard to schedule and communicate with large volunteer groups. While it definitely accomplished all the tasks we needed, the interface is dated and there are better tools available for less money.

Puntos a favor

Shiftboard is a feature-heavy scheduling tool that, in the right hands, can streamline scheduling and staffing processes immensely for managers. Feature highlights include:
- Bulk adding tools allow managers to work with large groups of staff at once if need be
- Flexible reporting tools that allow you to easily manipulate data (their reports are the feature I miss most)
- Customer service team is receptive to changes and helpful in troubleshooting issues
- Shift swapping and empty shift features allows staff to easily manage their own schedules

Puntos en contra

My biggest complaint about Shiftboard when it was our primary scheduling software was that it felt clunky and dated.
- Price point is a good bit higher than competing systems
- Steep learning curve for new users - easy to be overwhelmed by features and a crowded dashboard
- Can be slow and/or cumbersome to accomplish repetitive tasks.
- Interface is dated and looks like it's out of the mid-2000s

Sector: Administración educativa
Traducir a español

Shiftboard has a steep learning curve, but is an incredibly powerful tool

Revisado el 16/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Significant reduction in overlapping systems. One-stop-shop for lots of scheduling/program needs. A simple way to remind staff of their shifts and inform them of changes.

Puntos a favor

It has eliminated many other systems and brought them into one place. It can handle the customization that we need as we operate a less-than-normal staffing system (some seasonal staff, some permanent; some overlapping shifts, some week-long programs, etc.).

The team at Shiftboard has been very responsive to our requests and needs, which is very important.

Given time, I'm optimistic that its reporting abilities will be very useful for anticipating and hiring for future needs. Coming from a world of dozens of complex, non-communicating spreadsheets, it's great to have everything in one place!

Puntos en contra

It has a steep learning curve, so be prepared to practice, experiment, and be trained.

They also have not yet implemented shift-linking, so my week-long programs all staffed by the same person can't be treated as one connected system. This means that bulk changes are difficult if we've noticed an issue, and it means that the initial shift setup is quite time consuming.

I wish that the month-long view could be customized to give me more of the information I want, or that we could view data for a 2-week stretch. It's hard to get a birds-eye view of our programming with the systems they have in place.

I'll add that we're relatively new to Shiftboard, and working out the kinks is a part of the process.

Joe R.
Sector: Hostelería

Shiftboard makes scheduling easy

Revisado el 30/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In event staffing things change quickly and having a scheduling software that was easy to use was a must. Most solutions in the scheduling space to not compare to Shiftboard on the ability to change time/location/uniform/client/event details all from your phone. Currently I manage a staff list of over 500 and I could not it without Shiftboard.

Puntos a favor

Straightforward -- Even though there are help FAQs and videos, they are not needed, the interface is self explanatory.

Reporting -- They will customize reports for you but the basic reports export to PDF or Excel for easy editing.

Cost -- Only billing on actually scheduled versus active makes this perfect for companies with seasonal schedules

Puntos en contra

A little cleaning up of the interface and some "right click" improvements would be welcome

Traducir a español

A near perfect site for coordinating shifts and people

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A flawless solution for matching volunteers to gigs! I can count on Shiftboard to work everytime, to sign up for shifts, remind me of shifts, give me credit for the shifts I've completed, and to cancel when I have to.

Puntos a favor

In my experience, it is the best software for letting people sign up for shifts and for the venue to reach out for volunteers. I have been using it as a volunteer for about three years and have never encountered a glitch. It is extremely versatile and robust. It's easy to assign people to different teams and levels (regular team and gold team for VIP volunteers, for example).

Puntos en contra

If I have to answer what I like least, I'd say it's that there is a bit of learning curve to discover all of the features it makes possible. But that's mostly because it will do so much more than the basic.

Sector: Práctica de la abogacía
Traducir a español

Shiftboard transformed our organization's personnel scheduling system!

Revisado el 20/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of scheduling staff, ease of signing up for shifts by employees, organization of shift calendar that is accessible to all employees

Puntos a favor

Once you have a chance to work with it, it makes staffing a breeze. The customer service is fantastic and receptive to all questions. Our multi-generational personnel can all participate in the scheduling process, and different positions have access to different levels of involvement within that process.

Prior to the adoption of Shiftboard for our organization, we used pen and paper to have over 100 employees sign up for various shifts. If pencil was used, staff would sometimes erase someone's shift and sign up in their place. It was a mess. Now everyone can plan their schedules from the comfort of their own home.

Alexander O.
Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
Traducir a español

Adequate, but has room for improvement.

Revisado el 2/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, it is a passable scheduling tool. Having worked with Deputy previously, I am finding the overall user experience somewhat disappointing.

Since the program is not integrating with our payroll system at this time, I am reviewing it solely on the grounds of it's use as a tool for communicating schedules to my staff, and keeping track of who I have working.

In this respect it is just adequate. If changes to shift dates/times/employees are made on short notice, the available schedule visualizations and inelegant user interface make it more frustrating and time consuming to change or delete a shift than it is worth, and the lack of an effective visual representation of the schedule from the employee side means it isn't used as often as I'd like. I often end up using text messages and email to communicate changes instead.

Their willingness to work with my company's billing (Net 60) is greatly appreciated, and this flexibility should be a major selling point for larger organizations.

- Cost effective.
- Shiftboard accounts receivable is willing to work with you on billing times.
- Good array of features and tools.
- Very good features for bulk assignments and automated help generating a schedule. (Good for large organizations or new sites needing a schedule generated.)

Puntos en contra

- Visualizations available for the calendar leave something to be desired.
- Interface and controls are not the most user friendly I've seen.
- Help documentation and live customer assistance is disappointing or non-existent.
- Glitches and uncooperative UI elements have occurred more often than I'm used to.

Christa M.
Sector: Entretenimiento
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

I use the program to manage hundreds of employees

Revisado el 17/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The catalog of all of the past and present employees. There are many people over the 12 years of my management that I have lost track of but this tool helps to jog my memory and helps my team keep track of why or why not we want to have them back. We are an employer that employs most of our team for only 2 months a year, so this type of management is crucial for us.

Puntos a favor

I like the ability to look up my employees easily, check their teams and the profile piece is very thorough.

Puntos en contra

**When I can't copy and paste a name in the search field.** When I make a mistake in the name and have to delete it and the search field kicks me out and I have to click on it again to type in the name. This doesn't seem like a big problem, but when you are dealing with hundreds of people, it is an annoyance on the regular.

Rowillie R.
Sector: Bibliotecas
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

Shiftboard has made scheduling and timecard keeping so much easier for my team.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of scheduling for me as the hiring supervisor and for my staff to schedule themselves within the parameters our department sets.

Puntos a favor

-The ease of scheduling and duplicating set schedules
-Being able to tracker my staff's hours
-Posting empty shifts for staff to pick up when they have sporadic availability
-Ease of trading shifts

Puntos en contra

The UI changed sometime ago where in the weekly view that day's shifts aren't differentiated from the rest of the week. So if I wanted to see the full week schedule but also wanted to focus on the current day's shifts without going through the steps of filtering it, I no longer have that function. Also the color scheme is sometimes hard on the eyes.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Lowanda B.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Pupil Transportation

Revisado el 4/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

In pupil transportation, for drivers to accept and decline trips was manually done and shift board solved the problem. Making the hours even across the driver's pool was also difficult and shift board solved that problem. The system is great for transportation because of all of the features it has. The customer service has also improved a great deal since we have had the service. I would like the clock-in/ out and reports feature to improve. The great thing is we were still able to use the timeclock feature.

Puntos a favor

The shifts are easy to add and assign. It also calculates the total of hours.

Puntos en contra

The decline does not change colors. The clock in and out feature calculations can be confusing instead of being very simple.

Robert M.
Sector: Alimentación y bebidas

Major Advantage

Revisado el 27/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used Shiftboard for 3 years and it has transformed my business. We are able to give staff the luxury of choosing their own shifts.

When anyone asks what time is this or that. I can simply point them to shiftboard.

This has helped me retain people, keep people happy and recruit better people.

Before shiftboard we struggled to keep everyone up to date on late news and updates. Shiftboard allows me to categorize our teams and make specific announcements to them.

I can also run reports, send texts and so much more.

Flexibility, customization

Puntos en contra

Having to email support to make changes to my "on boarding" page.

M M.

Decent

Revisado el 16/10/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are kind of stuck with it because our employees are all learning to use it but we still have to do a lot more communication with them because SB is not user friendly.
We are also constantly reaching out for support because your support team can only do one thing at a time. We can't cover multiple issues with one person or call

Puntos a favor

It eventually does what we need it to do.

Puntos en contra

Not very user friendly. To cater it to our needs we have to keep creating different teams or groups and it takes a lot of time since we have 300 employees that all fit into several different groups. The texting feature is too expensive and what was told to me in the beginning is not what is being charged