Traction Guest

Una bienvenida más inteligente para los visitantes.

Relación calidad-precio
4.6/5
Funciones
4.5/5
Facilidad de uso
4.7/5
Asistencia al cliente
5/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación

166 reseñas

Ricky Y.
  • Sector: Relaciones gubernamentales

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Traction Guest

Revisado el 9/12/2020

Was able to solve our covid-19 health screening questionnaire for guests coming into our offices and they have excellent account managers that will work with you to explore your needs.

Puntos a favor

Ease of configurability in workflow of questions. Integration with our Active Directory and SSO login. E-mail sign in and contactless guest registration.

Puntos en contra

Reporting can be improved as currently method is CSV based. Area of analytics improvement will greatly enhanced this product.

Envoy y Jane

Razones para elegir Traction Guest

They did not have a covid-19 module ready at the time we were looking and their development had no ETA on their beta product. Since time was of the essence we were forced to look at other options.

Software anterior

Razones para cambiar a Traction Guest

It integrated better with our in office guest sign in concept that we currently had with Envoy and was a great direct replacement with great ease of use.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thanks so much for the review Ricky! Helping companies adjust their onsite visitor management and security processes to fit with the COVID-19 pandemic was something we sought to stay ahead of the curve on, and we're grateful that we've been able to support your company in that regard! Registration, contactless sign-in, as well as integrations with AD and SSO are also very useful features of ours indeed. Visitor analytics is something that we are in the middle of planning, as we know that that will only help supplement these functionalities in the mid-pandemic and post-pandemic workplace. Our team has enjoyed working with yours and we remain available via [email protected] or via +1 855 215 9508 anytime you need us!

Myron F.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Front Desk Traction Guest

Revisado el 5/12/2019

Our overall experience has been great in our deployment of traction Guest systems deployed throughout NA. My next goal is to deploy in APAC and LATAM early in 2020.
We look to Traction Guest to provide a experience to our visitors, while providing a level of security for our employees, with Traction Guest notification messages, our employees know exactly here to see them, prior to seeing them in person. Also giving us data information, like a survey on the experience, photos and other data that we can use to even better the visitor experience as we move forward.

Puntos a favor

Personally I like how the software interacts with the user using it, from basic information from first and last name to business name, phone number, email, photos, etc.
Our company has made it very simple for our visitors to come in, sign in and wait for their contacts to greet them. The customization of the software is also a great feature for companies to be able to utilize. We have been able to add our company logo, branded colors and some other specific features which benefit us and our visitors.

Puntos en contra

The adaptability with other peripherals is sometimes a challenge, which sometimes has to do with the software upgrades and things of that nature.
Overall though, the software has been great for our company needs.

SwipedOn y Envoy

Razones para cambiar a Traction Guest

I think I chose Traction Guest first because of the offerings they proposed that would fit our business. Secondly, they actually called us back and really answered our questions regarding the software, availability, deployment and other milestones that we needed to consider before moving forward. Lastly, was their customer service was far beyond what we were experiencing in getting information from other potential vendors. That is what eventually sold me on moving forward with Traction Guest.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Hey Myron - It was great working with you and your team last month. We are excited and ready for you to add the new regions to the account. As always, let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the meantime. Cheers!
Josh Szepesi
Solutions Consultant

Margie S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

TRaction Guest

Revisado el 22/12/2020

I like the software. It is very helpful in the screening process.

Puntos a favor

I really like the contractor screening feature.

Puntos en contra

The experience is hard to program, but the customer service is excellent.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the review Margie! We're glad to hear that our software has helped your company with onsite contractor management! We know that its variety of features can be confusing at times - please don't hesitate to reach out to us again at [email protected] if there's any way we can help!

Kathleen J.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Contactless Signin

Revisado el 8/12/2020

With Covid-19 the roll-out of the contactless sign-in is exactly what we needed.

Puntos a favor

Registration experience is much easier to create than the kiosk experience.

Puntos en contra

Kiosk experience - cannot copy and paste within the experience.

Razones para cambiar a Traction Guest

Customer Service is excellent. I have been dealing [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and both ladies were exceptional in helping me to get matters resolved.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thanks a lot for the review Kathleen! The Registration Experience indeed has a lot of positive functionalities that are helpful in facilitating touchless sign-in; on the other hand, if you need help working with the Kiosk Experience, we're here to help, just reach out to us at [email protected]! Our team has enjoyed working with you and we're happy to provide whatever additional support you need!

Ryan C.

Traction Guest Review

Revisado el 6/12/2019

Very positive experience so far. Customer Service team is very attentive and helpful to all concerns.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and functionality. Ability to integrate to almost any other service. Host notifications. Contractor management.

Puntos en contra

Lack of mobile application for management (website on mobile devices does not work very well). Inability to invite through gmail (so far). Inability for hosts to respond to text messages and acknowledge guest arrival.

Razones para cambiar a Traction Guest

Customization, and initial experience with staff.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Hi Ryan, You've been a pleasure to work with and I'm happy that you've been able to explore and utilize the features throughout the platform to fit your needs. You'll be happy to know that we have plans for mobile and Gmail functionality coming soon. I have logged the ability for hosts to respond to arrival texts with our team. I really appreciated your feedback!
-Jovito

Greg Z.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great product, great customer service, and great value for your money

Revisado el 27/11/2019

It's taken our company to the next level with the visitor check in process allowing the front desk to manage it in a single pane of glass and also allows Marketing to capture the data they need.

Puntos a favor

Features, functionality, and ease of use. Building out an experience in TractionGuest couldn't be any easier or straightforward.

Puntos en contra

At this time I don't have any cons with the product or the company in general. I did my due diligence when selecting the product and they delivered as promised.

WhosOnLocation

Razones para elegir Traction Guest

Wanted a seamless product that would integrate and streamline the workflow with the check in process.

Razones para cambiar a Traction Guest

Better features and functionality as well as price point.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Hi Greg, thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that your experience with Traction Guest has been easy and straightforward! I'm looking forward to working with you again - please reach out if you have any questions! -Alim

Michael G.
  • Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

Great Product with Amazing Technical Support

Revisado el 24/4/2020

From setup to going live has been a very straightforward process. Tech support is always available either on demand, or you can use the option to schedule a call at a specific time. Each time tech support has exceeded my expectations. The software is easy to learn how to use and the workflow of the experience can be customized very easily regardless of how many endpoints you have.

Puntos a favor

Great customer support during the setup and after the go live. Software is extremely easy to use.

Puntos en contra

I do not have any cons related to this software.

LobbyGuard

Razones para cambiar a Traction Guest

Traction was a more updated and polished product compared to LobbyGuard.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you for the review Michael! We're thrilled to hear that you've found the software easy to use and that setup has been smooth! Our support team remains happy to help any time in the future you need support from us again!

Toby N.
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellence from start to finished product.

Revisado el 9/12/2020

I was impressed with everyone on the team. The sales team was very responsive. I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the Adoptions team was great getting me up and familiar with the platform. And I can't say enough about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Support. She is an amazing asset to Traction Guest. She has been incredibly responsive, even during off days and hours, as I worked within a deadline to go live. I couldn't have done it without her support.

Puntos a favor

The platform is easy to navigate and customize with my brand. The product on the user end is clean and efficient. For many of our visitors, our Traction Guest touchless registration is their first interaction with our company. It is a very nice first impression.

Puntos en contra

There are some glitches, some more significant than others. I encountered a major one while building my touchless platform. Service couldn't help so I had to start completely from scratch. Not great. There have also been a few hang-ups for our users.

Razones para cambiar a Traction Guest

TG responded instantly to my inquiry and met my needs and price range. I felt very comfortable moving forward with TG without extensive research of other products.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this feedback with us Toby! Our team has enjoyed the opportunity to work with yours, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us so far! Any time you need our help again, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Anthony V.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Simple and user friendly software with great customer support!

Revisado el 15/12/2020

The customer support team, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is very knowledgeable and helpful.
We were able to resolve an ongoing issue in a matter of one phone call and Microsoft Teams meeting (approximately one day).

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and very straight forward. Great customer support representatives!

Puntos en contra

Updates on the iPad always seem to cause us to reboot in order to get full functionality back.
Also, the signature button could be larger and more obvious (with the word) signature on it.
These are the two most frustrating things I have come across in being directly involved with the product the past year and a half.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you so much for the feedback Anthony! Our support team always enjoys working with yours, and we're thrilled to hear that you've found our software pretty easy. We'll take a look to see what could be causing issues with iPad updates, and into potential for edits to the Signature button. Any additional feedback or thoughts, please feel free to share with [email protected] at any time!

Tom M.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros

Fantastic Front Desk Management System

Revisado el 26/1/2021

My overall experience with Traction Guest has been great, the support has been phenomenal, I receive answers to my questions immediately! The Help Features on the website are nice for a quick reference. The overall experience has been extremely positive.

Puntos a favor

I like that there are multiple features that allow flexibility not only in checking in and managing employees, vendors, and visitors, but also the reporting features, I can produce reports in a variety of ways which during the pandemic has been absolutely necessary to track employees and visitors.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see the ability to incorporate more customized text and photos into the field choices, and have a bit more ability to implement a full page of questions and/or information specific to what the needs are, I love the fact that I can download forms, I would also like to have that same ability to use a page to input information.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you for the review Tom! Flexibility in building out sign-in processes as well as reporting on who's visiting your facilities are things that we're proud to offer, and we're thrilled to hear that your company has benefited from these parts of the Traction Guest platform! You do raise some great ideas on how to make the platform even better in terms of flexibility and ease of use - we'll discuss internally and see how we can tackle those ideas in future releases. If you have any additional questions or feedback, please do contact us again at [email protected]!

Eduard G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good product and even better customer service

Revisado el 29/10/2019

If you can't do something out of the box or you are having some issue, the Traction team is very responsive and always willing and able to come up with a solution that meets your business requirements.

Puntos a favor

Getting started is very easy, the product is very flexible, and the documentation and support is fantastic.

Puntos en contra

The Experience Editor becomes laggy and difficult to use with long, branching experiences. Printing custom badges for different classes of visitor is clunky and requires some cleverness. The host upload seems to have some bugs.

Razones para cambiar a Traction Guest

Most options I looked at were not as powerful and well-designed as ProxyClick or Traction Guest and had fewer features for differentiating between different kinds of visitors, branding, idle screen, etc. Traction Guest seemed slightly more customizable and seemed to have a better admin UI than ProxyClick. It also had more bells and whistles that we may choose to use in the future, like OCR-enabled ID scanning.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Hi Eduard - Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoy how customisable our platform is and thank you for acknowledging our support. We're always happy to help our customers! I've shared your thoughts on the Experience Editor, with our Product team. This is an area of the app that we've had discussions about and are looking to improve on in the future. As for the Host uploads, if there are any issues that we can help you with there, please let us know and we'd be happy to set up a call to help with that!
-Niall

Jill P.

Amazing support team + Few UI Suggestions

Revisado el 6/4/2017

Ever since my office started using your software, guests have been greeted faster, and tenants are much happier receiving both text and email notifications immediately. Our mail carriers delivering packages have even gotten into the habit of checking out which "hosts" have received mail which has been awesome to see. I love that we (on the admin side) are able to switch around the steps when designing the experience for our locations.

My customer reps have been nothing but extremely helpful and very quick to reply to my questions & lengthy requests. The customer support end really was the reason I chose Traction Guest over Envoy. The Traction Guest team is open to feedback rather than saying what they only offer and I've seen changes made to the platform shortly after I've requested a new feature be added that wasn't previously offered.

If there was 2 things to suggest be changed or updated for Traction Guest:

1. Change the adding Host experience so that I'm able to remove a host from a direct location without having to delete from the ALL host group. Some hosts in our office switch locations (16th floor to the 4th floor, for example) and that means we no longer need to have that host located under the 16th floor but yet that host will appear on both 16th floor and the 4th floor once I've dragged in the host name from ALL to the 4th floor during the transition for that member. I would just prefer no names be duplicated other than on the ALL list and 1 of the 3 other locations I added to the account

2. Email Notifications: Adding a fully customizable email notification (allowing change of subject title on my end). We added the additional button for the first step to sign in be titled
"Deliveries". Each time I click on "deliveries" and click the host name and finish, that host gets an email that says they have a guest at the front within the email subject line. Within the actual email message, it currently mentions the package but it can get confusing sometimes for our tenants. Happy to forward over past emails if you more clarification here.

All in all - big THANK YOU to your team.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Hi Jill. Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts in so much detail.

We love getting feedback and suggestions from our customers on product features. It helps shape our roadmap and we want to ensure you continue to enjoy using Traction Guest.

Email notifications: We actually just released this yesterday! You can now change the subject and title of a host notification, allowing for even more customization in your experience flows. Check it out in your Experience Editor!

Host experience: that's an interesting suggestion! We will definitely look at how we can improve this for you. We'll keep you posted!

Please continue to reach out to our team with any questions and ideas!

Lari Y.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Nice looking and easy to use with good features.

Revisado el 16/5/2017

Puntos a favor

I was hoping Traction Guest would be easy to setup, and I wasn't disappointed. Before I scheduled the first call with my Customer Success Manager, I made sure I had all my components - iPad, Brother printer, and badge supply. We set aside an hour to go through the basics and design the flow of our guest check-in. The design tool has its little quirks, but my rep walked me through everything and, with his help connecting the printer, I was checking in and printing badges by the end of the call. He taught me enough about the tool to allow me to fine tune the design and add graphics on my own. It was nice to know he was thinking of ways to make my experience with Traction Guest better. One day, he just told me he had designed a new badge layout for me to download. When Legal wanted to add an NDA, my rep talked me through the setup in a few minutes. My rep was so responsive, he even answered emails I sent after normal office hours - I had told him I work late hours. Several times I commented that it would be nice if I could... and he'd come back either with a suggestion or a completed update to our experience. I had fun running what-ifs because it's so easy to change the experience and it takes only a few seconds to update the iPad. Of everything, I think my favorite part of working with my rep and Traction Guest is that they were listening to my comments and considering them in updates. As nice as the product is right now, they're working on making it great.

Puntos en contra

There's only one thing I find inconvenient. The "Back" button in the top left corner of each screen scrolls nearly out of sight as details are entered in fields. If you want to go back, you have to swipe down on the screen to see the button. I know they're working on this.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you for your detailed review, Lari! It's been a real pleasure working with you and we appreciate all the ideas you've been sharing to further improve our platform. We hope you continue to have fun creating more custom visitor experiences!

Anish P.
  • Sector: Arquitectura y planificación
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Personnel and Product

Revisado el 11/2/2020

it is a great product easy to use.

Puntos a favor

Software aside which is a very good product, we've had Traction Guest for a few years and have been a small part in continual growth of the product functionality.

The Personnel that we have been dealing with from that start is what makes the difference, the following have always been there willing to help in any situation and pleasure to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Puntos en contra

only thing we have had issues is clients saying there is too much information.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Hi Anish! Thank you for the review! Not only do we want to provide a robust visitor management solution, but we're also keen on continuing to earn your trust every time you need support, have some feedback, or are undergoing transitions with far-reaching implications for your visitor management processes. We continue to look for ways to make the software as friendly to your guests as possible, and welcome any feedback/suggestions and any contact whenever there's any way we could lend you further support.

Britton K.
  • Sector: Vidrio, cerámica y hormigón
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great support for good software that is constantly improving

Revisado el 8/3/2019

Great support. Good software. Does not require constant attention to make sure it's running well.

Puntos a favor

The support team was the best i've ever encountered. The interface is done really well and up to date. Once you get it all setup the way you want you don't have to worry about it. Support team and website provide great examples and default templates for almost everything to make customization quick and easy to learn.

Puntos en contra

It's hard to choose so i will nitpick a bit here. I really would have liked the option for a custom css hosted on or off site to customize the experience template. The badge system editor needs some improvement or to be changed altogether, and i'd like to see more badge examples readily available through the user interface. Took me a while to get used to the lingo, like in the hosts section. The software is constantly improving so i'm sure these will be handled one way or another down the road.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Hey Britton! Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback about the app. As you mentioned, the badge editor is definitely an area of opportunity and something our team is aware of. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success if you have any questions about creating your custom badges. As you mentioned, we are always improving the product and it's feedback like yours that help us grow and evolve. Also, if you're ever looking for some grey poupon let us know! Cheers!

Chris T.
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Big improvement in our guest check in process

Revisado el 6/12/2019

Overall our experience has been great. The demonstration process gave us an excellent idea of what we were getting ourselves into. The set up call gave us enough knowledge to complete our end of the process with the experience and guest ID badges. Once we went live, we have not had any issues with Traction Guest. Our biggest issues were hardware related and tinkering with the settings on the iPads. It's been a good switch and our guests have not had any complaints.

Puntos a favor

I like how simple it is to learn to use. I have knowledge of using technology, but none as far as setting up technology or writing code nothing like that. When I first was tasked with setting up Traction Guest I was anxious, but once I got started it was very simple to use and set up our guest experience and the printed badges. Customer service has been very helpful and quick to respond.

Puntos en contra

As you build out the experiences it can get difficult to follow the path to the next selection.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Hey Chris, thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Capterra! You're absolutely right about the Experience Editor and how easy it actually is once you get started. This is something our Product team is looking to improve upon some more. When you're ready to your Visitor experience, you can always reach out to us for additional support!

Elfego F.
  • Sector: Defensa y espacio

Traction Guest Best Bang for your Buck

Revisado el 22/4/2020

The traction guest team is extremely helpful. They reach out periodically to ensure all operations are going smoothly and are very active in applying customer feedback to updates. Nearly all feedback we've given has been worked on and introduced in updates over time.
I want to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a shout out as well! They've been helping with troubleshooting and best practices since we've joined Traction Guest.

Puntos a favor

The experience editor is intuitive and can be customized to fit all our business needs. Customization for badges allowed us to replace our outdated plastic badges.

Puntos en contra

For our business needs there is currently no cons. An issue we encounter with guests is that they don't complete our check in process at times. If possible a switch to turn on a page counter somewhere i.e. 1 of 5, 2 of 5, etc to show exactly how many pages there are.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you for the review Elfego! We're thrilled to see that you're leveraging the configurability of our platform to fit your business's needs, and our team has enjoyed working with you to ensure that your company is indeed getting as much bang for the buck as possible! Anytime there's any additional support we could offer, don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Ian D.
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great Product!

Revisado el 25/2/2020

It helps us keep track of who signed in and notifying people for their visitor. Tracking is very handy when some forgot the information of his/her visitor (only happened once). It also helped us in a couple events where needed to collect basic information of our guests.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use when setting up an iPad, amazing support and the uptime.

Puntos en contra

Functionality, although the software is full of feature but it still needs a few things to improve, e.i the ability to fine tune your experience window suited for company's needs, to add more tokens to use and pricing for the extra iPads.

Proxyclick, Envoy y The Receptionist for iPad

storage location

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you for the review Ian! We're glad to have added ease for your events and for your visitor management processes, especially when it comes to taking off pressure to remember very specific information about your guests or invitees. If you have any questions about how to better configure our platform, our support team is ready when you are; just schedule some time with the team here, https://success.tractionguest.com/s/support.

Michael R.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Keeping Forward With Visitor Management

Revisado el 28/7/2020

I've been extremely satisfied with Traction Guest. I love all of the new features. Keep them coming!

Puntos a favor

I like how quickly Traction Guest has been to come up with solutions and new features for their VMS. Their touchless sign-in was out and functioning so quickly after the lockdown.

Puntos en contra

There are a few features I would like to see implemented. Like the ability to emulate the check-in process from the portal when making experience changes or theme changes. Having a "play button" on the portal would make life so much easier when making design changes as I wouldn't need to physically be near the licensed iPad when working with TG. Also a better badge design program on the site would be amazing!

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you for taking time to write this review Michael! We're thrilled to hear that our touchless sign-in feature has helped your company, and there are more exciting features on the way for sure! That being said, we've taken note of your suggestions regarding a preview of the experience/theme for the iPad, as well as a much smoother badge editing device. Don't hesitate to contact us again with any additional suggestions for our platform!

Andy C.
  • Sector: Importación y exportación

Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator

Revisado el 15/8/2017

Site security compliance set forth by CBP is made possible and easy with this product.

Puntos a favor

The customization of this product is amazing. Once you get the hang of how the software works you have so many options to make this work for your business.
But beyond this Pro is the big one: the people behind the software.
They are the ones that have made what we do with TractionGuest possible. When we have approached the team with our circumstance or a problem they have been very accommodating to help us in finding a solution. The fact that the team is continually growing and molding the possibilities and functionality of the software is amazing. I found my self several times approaching the team and asking for a solution for my problem, only to find out that the team was already at work for such a situation.
A big shout out to the support team. The personal care that he took to ensure a smooth roll out for us was a great comfort. Thank you for the many emails, phone calls, demonstrations, and the considerations to our facility. Thank you!

Puntos en contra

I understand that at present email is the only unique identifier available to save visitor information. However, we do get quite a bit of push back from drivers about using their emails. We have worked around this in many ways and have assured them that we will not spam their email accounts (we have disabled email notifications to visitors on most of our entrances).

If another solution for a unique identifier could be presented this would be very helpful.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Andy, you just made our day! Thank you for your awesome review. We really enjoy finding solutions to your challenges and will continue to grow our platform. Keep sharing your ideas - they are a great inspiration!

Brian D.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Excellent product

Revisado el 5/1/2021

Powerful and customizable system. No down time. Email and text messages to hosts and guests. COVID screening, safety and NDA plus data collection. Ties in to our training records and flags watchlisted visitors. We use the roll call display to show our safety and maintenance teams all the contractors on site. The granular permission levels are perfect for us.

Puntos a favor

The guest experience is excellent and our security guards are easily able to use the web interface. The traction guest support team provides timely and detailed help. Well documented and easy to customize.

Puntos en contra

No issues. The features we need already existed in the software.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review, Brian. We're proud to have an onsite security and access management platform that includes things like trade compliance, COVID-screening, email/SMS notifications, and NDAs to support these processes for your organization. Anytime you have additional feedback or would like additional support, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected]

Birju S.

Best Visitors management solution

Revisado el 18/11/2019

We had a paper based system before Traction Guest and always had a person at the front desk helping visitors to check in, give them their badges and check them out. Now that we have traction guest, visitors can check-in and the host is notified. Their background check is also done or can be done in advance by the host.

We have always had the same person supporting us, Jovito and he has been awesome. All our questions and any issues are answered/resolved in a timely manner.

Puntos a favor

It is probably the best visitors management system that I have come across and the implementation team and support staff are polite, professional and awesome to work with. Implementation was seamless and we went live in about 2 weeks.

Puntos en contra

It currently works with ipad's which is fine with us but it would be good that in future other tablets are supported. Otherise, I cannot think of anything.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you for your feedback, Birju! It's been great working with you all this time and I'm elated with how quickly you were able to implement Guest and continue to use it, today. It has been wonderful to see! I can log your request about additional tablet support for our team. Keep an eye out for new features! Thanks

Miguel P.
  • Sector: Administración gubernamental

Amazing Flexibility

Revisado el 26/11/2019

Overall we are extremely satisfied with the product. We have been able to simplify the flow of over 1,000 visitors per month, notify the correct folks throughout the building, increase security and gain some meaningful data about our visitors. Their customer service is probably one of the best I have ever experience with any software company. Their product is pretty well documented which is very helpful. The product is actively being updated which improves performance and provides extra functionality. Updating the software is very easy.

Puntos a favor

Flexibility - The software allows you to create your own visitor flows without coding knowledge or having to pay extra for custom flows like some other systems out there. The Editor is pretty easy to use and offers tons of options to create any type of flow.

Puntos en contra

The per iPad pricing structure can be a bit limiting depending on your needs and budget.

Hey Miguel,
I really appreciate your feedback here. Your use-case touches on so many advanced aspects of the platform and seeing how you were able to easily implement it to set-up a psuedo-conditional experience was fantastic to see. It's been really helpful for me to mentally call back to your use-case when solutioning similar setups for other customers. I'm glad you've had a great experience with our team and we're looking forward to continuing working with you as more updates come down the line. Thanks!

Sinead G.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Managing Visitor Operation during the Coronavirus Outbreak

Revisado el 23/4/2020

The level of customer service has been second to none, particulalry with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team. I have had a number of queries over the past 12-24 months that i have consulted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on and he could not have been any more helpful and efficient in his response.

Puntos a favor

The sign in software makes daily visitor management of teh buildings we manage much easier for onsite staff. I really like that the software could be adapted to provide a screening process during COVID19. The ideas put forward by the customer service team and assistance provided to implement the suggested changes was second to none. Particularly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], were very well informed and helpful. The software has added an additional layer of peace fo mind for our security and tenants.

Puntos en contra

I dont have any cons to report this time.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you for the review Sinead! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us! Our team has enjoyed the opportunity to help you out, and we remain only a phone call or email away anytime you need support from us again!

Annette B.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Traction Guest Review

Revisado el 10/12/2020

The software dev team is creative and takes an agile approach working with clients to understand business requirements and find solutions. the software is scalable and ease of implementation. I think the team is fantastic, they listen to the needs of their clients, are responsive and provide great service.

Puntos a favor

Our organization was looking for a partner to find a solution to be able to check-in guests, employees and contractors at our locations. Given COVID 19 we need to be able to set up max occupancy limits as well as perform a daily health screen per BC Public Health orders and guidelines.

Puntos en contra

Need to be able to notify Supervisor or host when an individual fails a health screen question rather than individual self reporting. Interface of 1 page versus two for declaration is opportunity for streamlining programing and business rules.

Respuesta de Traction Guest Traducir a español

Thank you so much for taking time to share this feedback, Annette! Supporting companies and their visitor management processes through the pandemic and through tightened health/safety regulations was of utmost importance to us, so we're thrilled that we've been able to help out your company in that regard and bolster your locations' layers of protection against COVID-19! We're noting the feedback regarding COVID-19 declarations and notifications to hosts. Our team has enjoyed and appreciated the opportunity to work with yours, and we'll remain only one email or call away any time you need our support again or have any additional feedback!