168 opiniones
Alex L.
Sector: Organización de eventos
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir a español

Excellent Platform for Managing Any Rental Fleet!

Revisado el 6/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

With EZRentOut, I am able to get rid of all the shared calendars and google doc spreadsheets and use one tool to manage all my assets. I can also use it for booking, and scheduling the event and day-of details. Very helpful!

Puntos a favor

Allows us to track and cross-reference assets in a lot of different ways. I can keep track of my fleet of rentals and ensure all our rentals are done well and payments are collected. The layout is very easy and simple. Nothing is overcomplicated and we have also found the customer support to be very efficient.

Puntos en contra

There are not as many customization abilities for the platform as there could be. Would be nice if clients knew more of what was available on the calendar. Overall these are small problems.

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our software helped you in getting rid of spreadsheets and is enabling you to manage all your assets on a single platform.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our customization abilities to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Caitlin W.
Sector: Entretenimiento
Traducir a español

EZRentout lives up to it's name

Revisado el 13/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Again, the software does my 'thinking' for me, as my biggest demands are ' do i have..." certain items. i can quickly search my database, and see what i have, where i purchased it, how much it rents for, and if it is on the premises. Time is what i've saved...and time is Money. no doubt about it. Once i'm more comfortable with the access for clients, they will be able to search themselves..and that will in turn save me more time. I am happy with EZRentout, and feel the purchase price is well worth the software.

Puntos a favor

This software helped us track our inventory. We are a mid sized wardrobe house, and it is very difficult to keep track of real time rentals. (what is in and what is out) This rental software made is so much easier. It is affordable, and does mostly what we require. It does the work for us. It gives me time to think about the running of the business and any real time concerns. My clients are more confident because they can log in, and see what they rented, the condition it was in, and any other concerns they have. We looked at hiring someone to create a rental program for us, and the quotes we received would cost us over 10 years of the EZRentout subscription. !! So, for us it was an easy decision. Free up our thinking brains , let EZRentout take care of the tracking, invoicing, and billing. Customer service is easy to deal with, and we even let our subscription run out by mistake, and were able to just get back on board once we realised the credit card had expired...

Puntos en contra

We have been with EZRentout for years. In the early years, there were many changes we needed, and other customers brought them to the attention on the EZRentout team...and now they have been addressed. Our business isn't straightforward...each client is different, with different requirements and individual billing differences. My complaint isn't really a complaint....i would say that because the software is perpetually improving, my complaint is that i keep having to learn new things....but I think that's excellent.

Hi Caitlin,

Thank you for taking out time to write us a review for us.

We're glad to hear that you've been using EZRentOut for years and that we helped you track your inventory for your wardrobe house.

We appreciate your honest feedback and wish you continuous luck in learning new things.

If you ever encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

James D.

Rental Software Review

Revisado el 2/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall excellent software makes the job and the company easier to operate.

Puntos a favor

Its easy to use and to set up, and any issues are taken care of in a timely manner.

Puntos en contra

It seems that some things updates are rushed and not fully tested which leads to many calls or emails to tech support.

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi James, Thank you for your honest feedback. We are improving EZRentOut daily so that it can better serve our users. We are a growing company and improving the quality of our work is our primary goal. I ensure you that the quality of our fixes will improve in the coming year and the number of issues that you will potentially face will be reduced to a minimum.

Gwen T.
Sector: Dispositivos médicos

Glitchy

Revisado el 3/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It helps us to easily track our assets.

Puntos a favor

Ease of tracking our assets. This is literally all I like about this software.

Puntos en contra

I have noticed many small things that are not really a major functionality issue, (aside from one that was a big problem), but more strange and confusing. On the bookings page, items that are to be rented out today, sometimes show up green, sometimes just black. I find the green beneficial when there happens to be a long list of upcoming rentals, but that function is not always working. Also, on many occasions, the customer's name on the bookings page will randomly change to my name. If I click on the order, the information within the order is still correct, I just find that quite odd and slightly ignorant. I often have an issue when selecting rent out order where it prompts me to enter tracking info, after I have already done so. Sometimes, it will leave the tracking info there and allow me to choose rent out order a second time, while other times it deletes my tracking number and I have to renter that info. This is not only frustrating, but inefficient. My final and largest complaint is concerning an order that I never received an email about (I have the system set to notify me 2 days in advance and day of order), nor did it ever show up in my bookings list until nearly a week after it was due to be shipped. That one really floored me. I check my bookings list multiple times per workday, and as I previously mentioned, I also have email notifications set up. Overall, the system is ok. I don't love it, but it works to get the job done for the most part.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 4.0/10

John M.
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Equipment rental software

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 18/10/2020

Neutral to good so far

Puntos a favor

It literally has every feature you can possibly think to run a rental business without having keys much different applications it's kind of an all-in-one deal

Puntos en contra

The onboarding process could be streamlined so much easier

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Thank you for your kind words. EZRentOut is constantly evolving and adding more features to its arsenal so that our valued clients can enable their businesses to do more than ever before. We are truly sorry that you did not have a smooth onboarding experience. You can always reach out to your designated Solutions Consultant in case you need assistance with anything. Our Solutions Consultants are equipped to answer every concern that you might have regarding the product. We value all the feedback from our users so that we can make our product better to serve you better.

Anthony L.
Traducir a español

Perfect fit for our rental department.

Revisado el 27/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

So far....excellent. It does what we need and then some.

Puntos a favor

We were looking for a rental inventory software that better fit our company needs while understanding our budget.
EZRentOut fell within the right price point while offering more than enough features for use.
A program that was designed with common sense and awesome customer service.

Puntos en contra

There are so many features, that it takes a bit of time to familiarize oneself with. Not really a Con.

Ryan K.
Sector: Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos

EZ Rentout Review

Revisado el 29/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall this program has helped pick our rental business off the ground and functions as we wish it would.

Puntos a favor

This software makes is easy to implement our new rental program and is quite user friendly.

Puntos en contra

There are some learning curves with the software and some placement/editing options that seem to be counter-intuitive.

Aj B.

Fits Our Business Like A Glove

Revisado el 5/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having utilized EZRentOut pretty much consistently for a few months now I can say that the experience is astonishing. I can work quicker and all the more effectively with all that I do.

Puntos a favor

This product is extremely simple to utilize and has some incredible highlights.
The groups are an extraordinary component for our item offering - we lease plastic moving boxes.

Standard rental period is fourteen days that we can without much of a stretch expand.
Each pack incorporates various sizes of boxes. The custom section highlight permits us to abrogate and change the rental so I know there is consistently a simple method to incorporate exceptional circumstances (we incorporate longer rental periods for nothing if the client rents one of our bigger stockpiling holders).

Discounts and voiding are simple and all around reported. Expense is sufficiently straightforward - despite the fact that we should focus since we convey various duty purviews (we need to physically choose the right assessment rate). The dashboard is a decent review of the entirety of our movement. The email updates are a life hack - reminding the customer that the rental is finishing and inquiring as to whether they need to broaden. We duplicate ourselves inside so we see the messages that every customer gets - this is useful regarding continually observing what the client is encountering. We send the client a "please audit us" email naturally when we close out the rental - functions admirably.

Puntos en contra

The standard value level ought to at any rate permit paypal for advanced installments. Not having a possibility for customers to submit installments through at any rate one online entry diminishes the viability of the application.

I comprehend why this is an element confined to the in addition to bundle for esteem reasons, however I feel leaves the end client to pick between naturally moving up to a greater expense plan or setting up an outer handling technique, for example, sending installment joins by means of an outside mail administration. Eventually this adds more erosion to the EZRentOut arrangement measure as installments are a KPI that ought to be anything but difficult to recognize from an examination stance it is lumbering to keep records both in EZRentOut and an extra stage.

Other than that I should state Bravo!!

You and the EZRentOut Team have worked superbly and I want you to enjoy all that life has to offer!

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Thank you for review. We are constantly trying to improve our product to suit our customers' needs. We have therefore noted down your views regarding the use of PayPal instalments in the standard plan and will discuss it with our development team to see if it is a viable option. Please continue sharing your feedback with us, as we are always striving to alter EZRentOut to serve you better.

Travis L.
Traducir a español

EZRentOut is awesome for rentals!

Revisado el 2/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very good, and even when there is issues, customer service is awesome.

Puntos a favor

The software keeps us organized and on schedule

Puntos en contra

The mobile version is terrible and the new design was glitchy for a while...most issues worked out already.

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi Travis, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that our software has enabled you to run your business in a more organized manner. We understand that our new UI had a lot of issues right after launch but we are constantly striving to make it better for our users. Majority of the issues with the new UI have been fixed but if you still face any issue then we will always be there to support you.

Florian A.
Sector: Consultoría de gestión
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Great software!

Revisado el 28/10/2020

Puntos a favor

-Customer service is very responsive and helpful
-Many many features that can highly be adapted to pretty much any company's requirement
-Possibility to automate many processes such as invoicing, rental contracts etc.

Puntos en contra

-Design could be improved/more customisable
-Language integration for non-English businesses

Respuesta de EZRentOut

We are glad that you have found EZRentOut so useful. We believe in keeping our product customizable to cater to your diverse needs. EZRentOut is always changing to include better features so that you can enhance your business to do more. Without having to worry about doing anything manually, you can focus more on making your business grow and stay healthy.

David K.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
Traducir a español

EZRentout works well for our bins business

Revisado el 13/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As mentioned above, the EZRentout team is actively working on implementing new features to enhance the product that will accommodate our needs. That is just great - I look forward to the roll-out.

Puntos a favor

This software is very easy to use and has some powerful features. The bundles are a great feature for our product offering - we rent plastic moving boxes. Standard rental period is 2 weeks that we can easily extend. Each bundle includes multiple sizes of boxes. The custom entry feature allows us to override and adjust the rental so I know there is always an easy way to include special situations (we include longer rental periods for free if the customer rents one of our larger storage containers).

Refunds and voiding are easy and well documented. Tax is simple enough - although we must pay attention since we delivery to different tax jurisdictions (we have to manually select the correct tax rate).

The dashboard is a nice overview of all of our activity. The email reminders are a time saver - reminding the client that the rental is ending and asking if they want to extend. We copy ourselves internally so we see the emails that each client receives - this is helpful in terms of always seeing what the customer is experiencing. We send the customer a "please review us" email automatically when we close out the rental - works well.

Puntos en contra

I have spoken at length the development team about adding addition functionality so we can use EZRentout for our main business - portable storage container rentals. The main shortcoming is the lack of a simple clean process to show all transactions on a single report - we work with insurance companies and they need to see a consolidated report of all charges (many months of rent, delivery charges, pick up charges). EZRent out needs to let the user modify an active order to add additional services that were not anticipated in the original order (like move the container to the warehouse).

We have conveyed our requirements to the EZRentout team and we were told that they are actively working on a solution to our needs. I look forward to the implementation of these features so we can eliminate our other rental software subscription and use just one vendor.

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi David, thank you for submitting an in-depth review for EZRentOut. We're glad to hear about your experience with EZRentOut and how it is helping you in renting out your plastic moving boxes more efficiently.

Yes, the EZR development team was actively working on the requirements you conveyed and have successfully deployed them. Now you can modify an order from anywhere, anytime from the original order. Furthermore, I have forwarded your feedback regarding our consolidated reports to the product team and they will get back to you soon. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Ariyan B.
Sector: Servicios financieros

Powerful Platform for Stress-Free Rentals

Revisado el 11/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have a clear data feed that provides both broad and deep-dive analytics with full control of each move or action taken by staff, clients and the assets themselves which is exceptionally powerful.

Great Work!

Puntos a favor

Easy to understand and navigate with a thorough training resource.

The on page terms and guidance panel is amazingly powerful and really helps cut down the learning time.

Great for maintaining a structured asset management process with safeguards for client, asset and staff permissions.

The valuation, repair and service states are excellent!

Puntos en contra

The standard price tier should at least allow paypal for digital payments. Not having an option for clients to submit payments via at least one online portal reduces the effectiveness of the application.

I understand why this is a feature restricted to the plus package for value reasons, but I feel leaves the end user to choose between automatically upgrading to a higher cost plan or setting up an external processing method such as sending payment links via an external mail service. Ultimately this adds more friction to the EZRentOut setup process as payments are a KPI that should be easy to identify from an analytics standpoint it would be cumbersome to keep records both in EZRentOut and an additional platform.

Other than that I must say Bravo!!

You and the EZRentOut Team have done an excellent job and I wish you all the best!

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi Ariyan, thank you for submitting a detailed review for EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product has added value to your setup and is helping you manage your assets, staff, and clients in an efficient manner.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our payment gateways to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

June L.

No regrets thus far!

Revisado el 18/7/2019

Puntos a favor

Not many equipment rental softwares can cater to construction equipment rental industry. But this one nailed it in terms of operation processes and pricing methods. This software certainly helps to improve a company's processes by leaps. Not only the software, the support was the best we've experienced so far. Although we are located much further away from the United States and some requirements may be different, they're always willing to listen and help us. Can't wait to make use of all the features available in this software.

Puntos en contra

We know there is no one best solution for everyone because every business is different. The software is very good, and their team is constantly working on better features, which is what we really appreciate. We thought the bundle feature could be more robust in terms of its flexibility to swap items within a bundle. This would definitely be more helpful for us. It would also be good if we can have more control over the customization of the printout templates in terms of the placement of different fields and line items.

Marie W.
Sector: Hardware informático
Traducir a español

Easy to use, great support

Revisado el 16/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We´re not the typical renting company, but EZRentOut has worked great. It's easy to use, with several importing and reporting options that are valuable when you're having a lot of products. They also have a fantastic support that answers quickly, are happy to help and even informs when a new feature that we asked for has been added. I definitely recommend it.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, no need to install anything. New features are added continuously.

Puntos en contra

There have been some small bugs when working with large number of items, but the support has always been very helpful.

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi Marie, we appreciate you taking the time to review EZRentOut.

We are always working on improving customer experience of our product. I have forwarded your feedback to our technical team and they will test it in our lab. Rest assured they will get to the bottom of this issue.

If you have any further suggestions, please reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Usuario verificado
Sector: Comercio minorista

Easily Track your rental inventory

Revisado el 15/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We now have a dashboard that shows our available rental inventory that our sales force can see and utilize across the board.

Puntos a favor

I like that I can track costs, locations, and revenue of all our rental fleet. The interface is easy.

Puntos en contra

Adding and editing orders, pricing and customer information could be a little easier. We operate on a 2 day rental program and we are closed on weekends. EZ rent has a hard time charging correctly when we don't charge for Sundays.

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're delighted to know that our product is making it easy for you to track your rental inventory.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our order management module to the product team and they will be looking into it. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Alex D.
Sector: Servicios para instalaciones

EZ Rent Out Software Review

Revisado el 15/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We use the software to help keep our rental ramps out on rent. It also helps us keep track of how many months each ramp has been on rent so when we go to sell a used ramp we can depreciate the value correctly just by using the software.

Puntos a favor

How it keeps my rental ramps organized so I know when a customer is due for another invoice.

Puntos en contra

I haven't dove in enough to utilize all of of it's features. I don't think there is anything I dislike about the software, just that I haven't fully used all of its services.

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi Alex, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to rent out your ramps and manage your customers more efficiently.

If you are in need of any further assistance or have suggestions for us, please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Jordan T.
Sector: Diseño

Great Quality Software

Revisado el 14/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am managing the inventory of a 10,000+ sq ft warehouse with hundreds of pieces of furniture, decor, and art constantly moving in and out while maintaining knowledge of the location of each piece.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, straightforward, a multitude of applications and options for admin/users, and reachable customer service.

Puntos en contra

My only complaint would be the design of the software (aesthetically speaking)

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi Jordan, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're really glad to hear that our system is making it easy for you to manage your inventory efficiently.

I have forwarded your feedback regarding our design to the product team and they will be looking into it.

Earle N.
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Video Production Rentals

Revisado el 23/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The ability to build bundles....update pricing in the actual order lines....without having to change item pricing...cusomizing groups and being able to add custom fields...very freeing.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use to setup....I was transitioning into a rentals department that needed a facelift, and shown some love...moving inventory & customer databases into EZRENTOUT was easy...and had nice customization options.

Puntos en contra

Understanding some of the lingo for customizing rental days as opposed to billing days....and understanding the email setup...but with support we got it figured. Would like to be able customize emails with logos from my computer...not web links.

Virginia B.
Sector: Bellas artes
Traducir a español

Fantastic experience! All data at my fingertips!

Revisado el 30/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I can keep track of my rental assets. I know when they were purchased, from whom, and for how much. I know which customer has which instrument. I can keep renters current with payment. It is no big deal to switch out the instrument the customer has.

Puntos a favor

All my assets can be cross-referenced in many ways. Some I may not have even discovered yet! I can keep track of Instrument rentals, and call customers when payment is due. I can send depreciation information in a report to my accountant, and EZRENTOUT calculates it for me.

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi Virginia, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. If you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

Rodrigo F.
Sector: Administración educativa

Excelent option

Revisado el 30/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We´ve been pleased with the overall experience. we like it

Puntos a favor

Inteface, user experience, easy to use, constant improvement

Puntos en contra

menu became too big it needs redesign, some view options could be improved. reports can be improved so we can take real advantage of all stored info in the database

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi Rodrigo, thank you for taking out the time to review EZRentOut. We're glad that your team is liking our software. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our reportings and the design to the product team and they will be looking into it.

Julian 'mo' B.

Best customer service...EVER!?

Revisado el 6/9/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Through my experience in a small business, I've gone through a couple of other inventory programs. I ended up leaving them, not because of functionality problems, but because the developers never did anything about those problems/suggestions.

I was very surprised when every time (really, every single day) I sent them a message about wanting a feature, or inquiring about a functionality issue, the EzRentOut customer support got back to me the SAME DAY, every single time. 99% of the time they would either fix the problem for me entirely, or help me step-by-step to get around whatever I've had an issue with. Very, very impressive. They stand for, and respect their customers. They really get it. Great job guys and gals at EzRentOut; really!

Puntos a favor

I love how easy the layout is, and how simple. There is nothing too complicated, and things are very easy to keep track of and maintain. The customer support is amazing.
I also love how customers can suggest features, and the ezrent staff takes them into careful consideration based on overall functionality. Very intuitive team behind this software.

Puntos en contra

Not having certain features (yet!), but again, the Ez Team never ignores a suggestion, and considers them very carefully.

I haven't found too much that I don't like honestly...and when I do, they are minor and I just contact support about it!

Preston S.
Sector: Comercio minorista

Amazing. Just lovely.

Revisado el 14/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's very to easy to use. No complications on my end. Also the design of the software is very unique and complex. I wasn't confused when using this software for the first time.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. Very nice to look at, love the design structure of it. It's very detailed and gives tutorials on how to do things.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. It's fine the way it is. Only thing I didn't like was the whole login process. But I can understand why it was created like that, in order to prevent hackers from getting in.

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi Preston, thank you for taking the time to review EZRentOut. Securing our customer's data is our number one priority and we take all the necessary steps required to ensure it. We're really glad that you like our product and if you're in need of any assistance or have suggestions for us, please reach out yo our support team at [email protected]

James L.

Finally, something simple

Revisado el 17/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This is the fourth inventory system we have tried. It's the only one that had the features we were looking for and was simple enough to train everyone on in just a couple days. An inventory system is only as good as the data that goes into it, so a system that makes it simple for anyone to add and adjust items is wrth its weight.

Puntos a favor

1. Web based, can access from anywhere, scan from anywhere.
2. Lots of options and layers to package kits together, good for a company like ours where we have gear in cases and need to track the case AND what's in it.
3. The cost, it's a really good value for the features you get.

Puntos en contra

I would like to be able to load more than 100 items per page.

Jon B.

Excellent Product

Revisado el 18/5/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's excellent, and I think is a perfect system for the construction industry.

Puntos a favor

The inventory management, accounting, customer portal, and product website are excellent. EZ to use, customize, and the customer service is great.

Puntos en contra

Haven't found anything I don't like. Any changes I've requested, the product team quickly makes adjustments.

Terri T.
Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria

EZ Rent Out Rocks!

Revisado el 7/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I'd like to take a moment to thank EZRO's Customer Service Department.
These people are awesome! Any time I have a question or a problem they are right on it.
They go above & beyond what I expect from a Customer Service Department to take care of my needs.

Puntos a favor

This software is extremely user friendly.

Puntos en contra

I'd like to be able to add items to an order that has already been rented out.

Respuesta de EZRentOut

Hi Terri, we appreciate you taking out the time to review EZRentOut. The team here at EZRentOut is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're delighted that our product is helping you manage your business efficiently.