eRequisition

eRequisition

Streamlined digital requisition applications

4.1/5 (7 opiniones)
Janet B.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Translate to español

Our overall experience with this product has been a very positive one.

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This system not only allows my many users to create a requisition but it also automatically routes the requisition for the appropriate approvals and once all approvals have been obtained, it syncs with QuickBooks and I don't have to re-type it all in QuickBooks. This system is a huge time-saver for me and I quite like it!!

Puntos a favor

I like that they are constantly improving the application. Sometimes they are just small tweaks here and there to make a process easier and other times there is a new feature added. My comments/suggestions on improving or adding a feature are always well-received and taken seriously. The support team are quick to respond and solve my issue should I need them. I have been with them since the beginning and although there were some bumps in the road early on, the road has really smoothed out because of their hard work and dedication to the application. The monthly fee for this level of service is very reasonable when compared to other similar applications. The application is easy to learn and maintain and is fairly flexible in its set-up. You can control who has access to specific account numbers, classes, and even vendors. You can even choose the approval path of each individual user. I highly recommend this product.

Puntos en contra

I sometimes have problems with getting some things to sync with QuickBooks which backs up my workload. In the early days of the application, this happened quite frequently and was at times, very frustrating. I'm not exactly sure what they did to rectify that situation, but it has rarely happened in the last six months or so. The only other thing I can think of is that the system times out after a certain length of time and I have to log back in to use it. Although I do understand "why" of it, when I'm in a hurry it can be a bit frustrating. To me, those are very minor issues and I still would highly recommend this application.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 10.0/10

Gina B.
Translate to español

I've had nothing but positive experiences with this company from the start. They are fantastic!

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Puntos a favor

The functionality is how is processes the work. Accessing the software is easy and the screens are customizable to your liking.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes access to the software can be a little slow causing the user to spend more time than normal to process a request.

Elizabeth B.

Revisado el 26/5/2010
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This application was exactly what I needed to fill the requisition gap in the Quickbooks program and has made it extremely easy for my purchasers to submit requisitions, have them approved and then have the requisitions magically appear as POs in Quickbooks. It is also very reasonably priced.

Integrates with my QB software
Easy to use & teach
Customer Support great
Company always willing to work with me to make sure the feature I want are there and easy to use.
Reasonable Price

Puntos en contra

Have had a few glitches with the set up and program restrictions, but support has helped me work them out.

Kimberley T.
Translate to español

Generally good experiences with this program.

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A program that is simple yet able to work with QB

Puntos a favor

Ease of Use and Simplicity of creating requisitions and setting up approvals/workflow for our company. The ability to sync on demand when needed.

Puntos en contra

The ability, as admin, to make corrections such as pricing, quantity or removing PO once created in cases of duplication.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

David m. W.

TRxLink - Web Based Requisition Tool with QuickBooks Integration

Revisado el 5/3/2010
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We made the strategic decision to use TRxLink because it offers advanced features such as electronic approval routing, automatic e-mail notifications, and synchronization with QuickBooks , which enable our team to operate more efficiently.

- Synchronization with QuickBooks
- Paperless process
- Web interface
- Approval routing
- E-mail notifications
- Audit trails
- Customizable features
- Friendly and responsive customer support

Puntos en contra

- Admin interface could be more intuitive
- User interface could be streamlined

Sean O.
Translate to español

Web Based Requisitions easy to use and implement.

Revisado el 14/9/2009
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I would recomend this product/company to anyone interested in a requistioning system.

Puntos a favor

Web based system (no software to install),
No capital investment monthly fee for each log in ID,
Great customer service and implementation support,
RFQ and budgeting functions available.
Requisitions can be approved or rejected from e-mail notification

Puntos en contra

More standard reports would be nice.

Allan W.
Translate to español

Review of e-biz invoicing application

Revisado el 16/9/2009
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Very good software package. With over 30 techs on the road who are producing invoices online for customers across the US its great. They also supply a local application if the internet goes down.

Puntos a favor

They worked very well in meeting our needs. As we needed additional capabalities they developed them.

Non in particular.