114 opiniones
Sector: Aviación y aeroespacial

Best CRM I've ever used

Revisado el 4/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Peace of mind for my business

Puntos a favor

Visual presentation of the data, ease of access, monthly subscription, data capture, project tracking, email link capability, mobile access.

The CRM had no functions that I disliked

Hi Peter,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review about Capsule - we're really glad it's helping your business!

Peter R.

wonderful Software for every business

Revisado el 20/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The software is simple to use, it has a wide range of tools that you can use. However, the great thing you dont have to use all the features and they are hidden away, so they dont affect your everyday usage. Incredibly for this type of software and all the tools you can access, it is incredibly affordable for personal, small business or large companies. We really love the product

Puntos a favor

We have used this software for over five years. We used to use act and were reluctant to move to another provider. We moved because we could use the software on all forms of devices, anywhere in the world. The other great feature is that it is so simple to use, you hardly need any training at all

Puntos en contra

Actually we love it, so we dont really have anything negative to say

Hi Peter,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for reviewing us! We're so happy to hear that Capsule has worked out for you!

Sector: Software informático

Features and Format Lacking, Good for the Basics

Revisado el 7/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, Capsule seems middle-of-the-road. It's been useful as a database to keep our pipeline and outreach organized at a base level but hasn't impressed beyond that.

Puntos a favor

The ability to export to Mailchimp has been very useful, it allows us to immediately update lists without having to go through multiple extra steps.

Puntos en contra

Certain features I'm used to in a CRM are missing. The only way to correlate multiple organizations (as a subsidiary or similar case) is to make a note of it in the organization description and that doesn't link through. You're also unable to categorize a contact under multiple organizations, so you need to create a new person with the same name if you want to put them under more than one company.

It would also be nice to have a better search and reporting function. The only things you can search for are the person, organization, case, and note content, so every other bit of information you'd like to search for and compile must be placed as a tag, which gets clunky and disorganized easily. There is some sales pipeline reporting, but the options are not as robust as other CRM systems I've used in the past.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 3.0/10

Rebecca H.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Capsule Review

Revisado el 24/9/2020

Very easy to set up
Easy and intuitive to use
It is flexible enough so that it can be moulded around a requirement or purpose, even if that function isn't immediately obvious.
The support staff are great at coming up with solutions and work arounds
Support staff are very quick to respond.
The close links with Mailchimp and Zapier are great and really easy to merge different systems.

Puntos en contra

You can't 'drag and drop' documents from the system to emails.
There's no 'pre-opportunity' stage - i.e. no way of registering an interest in a product (linking a client and product or organisation) without it being a formal 'opportunity' - there needs to be a 'pre-opportunity' facility to ease admin in the system.
There's no way of retaining a record of a meeting in the calendar.
There's no one to stand behind my husband and remind him to record notes in the system! :-)

Hi Rebecca,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your review - I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to our team. As for the pre-opportunity problem, you could use a Case for that and then you can link that case to an Opportunity if it does move into the pipeline. That way you can have a clear record of it, but it isn't impacting conversion rates or anything like that. You can read more about Cases here:
https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/understanding-cases/. While you can't see your past tasks in the Calendar, you can go to the task list view and filter for completed tasks. Here you'll be able to see a list of everything that's been completed. While we can't put someone behind your husband and nudge him - you could set up a task for a certain time each day that recurs every week (5 recurring tasks), basically just as a prod to remind him to add notes? I hope that gives you some tips and if you need any extra support you can always reach out to us.

Dave S.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

Simple and Functional

Revisado el 7/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My needs for tracking client opportunities are simple and this CRM does everything I need of it. I mainly use it for recording my meetings and coaching sessions with my clients. This functionality is easy to use and it is easy to search clients later to see what was last talked about.

Puntos a favor

It is incredibly easy to set up, very simple to use and I like it's integration with Xero.

Puntos en contra

Sending email from the system get stored in dropbox, not ideal if you don't use dropbox

Hi Dave,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you like the integration with Xero. In terms of the Drop Box I have good news as the Capsule Drop Box is not the same as the file storage service Dropbox.com. The Capsule Drop Box is effectively an email address that you use to BCC or forward your emails to which in turn stores them against the relevant contact in your Capsule account. This is what non-google users use for storing emails. You can learn more about storing emails using the Capsule Mail Drop Box here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/setup-and-configuration/storing-emails/#understanding-the-mail-drop-box.
If they are finding that emails aren't being stored on their contacts as expected, could you please email [email protected] and we can investigate further.

David W.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
Traducir a español

Quick and useful to get ourselves organised but the limitations are starting to show

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Revisado el 26/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's our 2nd management tool - the first one was overly complicated and this is quite simple
The Dropbox solution is a bit of a fudge but it works most of the time.
The tasks system and visual customisation leave a lot to be desired.

Puntos a favor

It's fast and simple, a young British company. which we wanted to support.
Its online and accessible on an app
It does a lot of what we originally needed

Puntos en contra

The tasks and the layout - lack of customisation - colours or icons - fields can be hard to identify at a glance.
Starts to get expensive with more users - if I could role out viewing to my whole team (no input) it would be handy - but i can't justify £300 a month
We no longer use the sales side - that didn't really work for our company - now just use the contacts, tasks, recording of data

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Sheron S.
Sector: Seguros

Great Easy To Use Affordable CRM

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 23/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have been using Capsue since 2017 and to date I have had no issues with the software even it was updated.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Price. Date Stamp. Search by name, keyword or phone number. You can up load documents to a specific contact. You can separate contacts using tags. Notes easy to edit. Beginner friendly. Generous Free account. It has an app that syncs perfectly with the online account.

Puntos en contra

So far the online has everything I need. I have no complaints. The app could add search by phone number. It would help when a client calls I could search the phone number and address them by name if they are found in my CRM the same way I do when working from my lap top from home

Barry H.
Sector: Contabilidad

Capsule is great!

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 4/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's been a joy. Deployed super quick and was working pretty much out the box. It's not bloated like other CRM's with loads of unnecessary fields and functionality that most people dont use anyway.

Puntos a favor

It's intuitiveness is certainly my biggest positive. To be able to get the system up and running quickly and efficiently is a massive plus point. It keeps me focussed on what I need to do daily and it has yielded results.

Puntos en contra

If I'm being picky I would like the ability to turn some features off. For example I don't use cases so I'd prefer if it just wans't there but it's a minor point.

Hi Barry,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for taking the time out to write a review. It's great to hear that you find Capsule so intuitive and that you're seeing benefits from using it!

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Reuben S.

Bang-for-buck the best CRM for Xero

Revisado el 26/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Puntos a favor

Capsule does everything a CRM should:
- All of your organisation and contact information in one place
- Heaps of available integrations including MailChimp and Xero
- Mobile app for capturing new leads
- Customisable opportunity management
- Customisable case (ticket) management
- Email integration makes tracking email correspondence easy
- Custom fields allow you to update your

Puntos en contra

Capsule has several weaknesses you should be aware of:
- The opportunity management is customisable but fairly basic. Its great if you currently have no visibility of your pipeline, stages, value, probability or timeframes. There are apps out there that do these features better but not with all the other great stuff Capsule can do at the same price point.
- Capsule is not a marketing automation tool but will help with your marketing
- Capsule is not a sales pipeline tool but will improve your pipeline visibility
- Capsule is not an email client
- Capsule is not your accounts receivable management tool but will improve your collections

Lizzie H.
Traducir a español

The views of a small business technophob

Revisado el 14/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is our company database so we use it many times a day. The experience has been good but I'd say that the fact it is reassuring basic will in the long term be an issue.

Puntos a favor

Capsule is very easy to use and for someone who hates complex tech it is reassuring straightforward

Puntos en contra

We haven't integrated the software with our other systems so we are probably missing a trick. What I like least is the fact that I do have to somethings twice. I probably need some coaching!

Hi Lizzie,

Chloe here from Capsule. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you're finding Capsule easy to use. Should you ever need help with integrations or to make sure you're getting the most of Capsule you can always read our support docs here: https://capsulecrm.com/support/ and don't hesitate to get in touch!

Beth L.
Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Best in Class CRM

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 26/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I originally acquired Capsule to keep track of customers, potential customers, task management, and event management for a coaching and education business. I continue to track coaching clients in the software, but now I primarily use it for event and task management for a grassroots nonprofit.

Puntos a favor

Capsule is a CRM system that delivers excellent support for a small cost. It is more customizable and has more features and greater ease of use than others in its price range. It was fairly easy to set up, customize, and learn using the provided guides and the responsive customer service team. It easily supports tracking of all actions related to an entity in one place. It has a number of built-in APIs for integration with email marketing tools and other applications. I really appreciate the task tracking, the ability to track potential customers through a customizable sales funnel, and the capacity for creating cases for tracking interactions with related to a particular person, organization, or project. I also like the ease with which I can create my own "tracks" for processes that I often repeat.

Puntos en contra

The things I would want in a CRM application that are not present in Capsule are all things for which I would expect to spend more money. For example, if I were to spend more money on a CRM, I would look for one that includes volunteer sign up forms and the ability for donors to manage their own profiles and track their own donations. It is a pretty simple tool, but again, very robust for the price.

Bill B.
Traducir a español

Quick to set up and start getting results

Revisado el 14/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've used Capsule for several years, as both a free and paid subscriber. It fits like a glove. Does what I need, doesn't force me into a different way of working, has been reliable (if it's ever been down, it wasn't any time I accessed it.) The company is actively developing it.

I have used at least a dozen small-business CRM systems. Capsule is like my favorite pair of jeans -- it fits, never gets in the way, and makes me look good!

Puntos a favor

Capsule is a good fit for my business. I'm a sole prop. consultant. I need to stay on top of my relationships with each customer to exceed their expectations. With Capsule on my laptop and phone, I can refer to past interactions and update with new ones in real time. With Capsule, I can create my own custom "tracks", action step lists to follow for any process in my sales or support functions. I can create my own custom fields and color-coded tags.

There are a good number of integrations with other web apps, you just have to see if yours is on the list. I use it with Harvest for time recording and Xero accounting. They also offer a good API. It took me an evening to write a script to copy every action logged in Harvest into the customer notes in Capsule.

I have no use for the team collaborative aspects of Capsule so can't comment on them.

Puntos en contra

The only complaint I have is a minor one - I liked the calendar task view better before the recent update. Now I can't see all my tasks for the month at once, it truncates after 3 or 4 on any given date, and hides the rest. I can still view all the tasks for a day by clicking on it, but it's a slower way to reorganize on a grand scale.

Linda C.
Sector: Consultoría de gestión
Traducir a español

Use it daily and recommend it to all my clients

Revisado el 21/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I recommend Capsule to clients for simple efficiency. Just getting your tasks sorted according to client or project is a huge benefit and Capsule, to me, is much more intuitive than something like Asana

Puntos a favor

For me, task and workflow management make life much easier. No more remembering important calls or actions; they just come up in your dashboard. This is especially relevant when you're toggling several clients at the same time.

Puntos en contra

The pipeline forecast graph (revenue forecasted per month) never seems to be correct and I've not been able to figure out how to fix it. This area could be more foolproof.
Also, I never look at the latest updates on the 'home' screen even though it takes up most of the space. Imo, this could be replaced with relevant data like the pipeline graph. Better yet, make this a customisable widget area so people can choose what would work best for them.

Hi Linda,

Chloe from Capsule here. Thanks for writing a review about your experience with Capsule. We're happy to hear the task and workflow management is helping you out. We have been asked about customising the dashboard before so it's on our radar and we will record your interest against this feature request. If you would like some more help with the pipeline forecast could you send us an email at [email protected] then we can answer any questions you might have about that there?

Edo M.
Sector: Materiales de construcción
Traducir a español

Finaly a solution for my needs!

Revisado el 13/4/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For last few years I had a problem with my comunication with old and new clients. Too many pressure and too much information noise casued a problem of following up possible new clients and opportunities.
My first solution was standard PIM software. Soon I discovered that only part of my problems were solved. Problems that become so evident were following up new opportunities and contacts history. I found some other partial solutions for these problems but was necessary to work, mantain and balance with diferent solutions, multiple insertions of same data and so on. Looking for better solution I got to start with some offline CRM solutions, and I tested several ones. Every program had some part that were interesting to me but neither had all of options that I was looking for. Some prgrams were fantastic but expensive or they needed dedicatd servers. Most of them had so many options that I don't need for my work and can be applied in some other sectors.
Finally, on one webpage that was doing reviews of buisiness software there was a list of several on-line CRM solutions and so I decided to try some of them. As 3rd, or 4th, started with CAPSULE CRM.
Everything that I needed was there: database of contacts, history (well done), opportunities,...Also flexibility for procedures and all sorf of extra activities was there. PERFECT. Mobile apps is must have when You are out of the office.
Today on my computers 2 web pages are always ON during work time: webmail and CAPSULE.

Puntos a favor

Free version is mostly perfect for my needs. Contacts database, contacts history, opportunities creating and following, procedure design and editor, flexibility.

Puntos en contra

Free version have a limit to 250 contacts.

Andre M.
Sector: Construcción

EASY AS PIE

Revisado el 19/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

has been great to work with and easy to operate

Puntos a favor

Super easy to start using , the pipeline is the best way to keep track of sales process and visually easy to keep track of

Puntos en contra

I feel it needs to automatically remind me of thing, I use this to track inquiries and sometimes people fall through the cracks. if for some reason I forget to start an opportunity I won't see the customer on the sales pipeline, maybe its just the way im using this.

Hi Andre,

Thanks for writing a review and we're glad that you've found Capsule easy to get to grips with. Moving on to creating Opportunities - There's no in-built functionality in Capsule that will automatically create opportunities from new contacts I'm afraid. Our advice is generally to only add an opportunity once the lead has been nurtured or qualified as a viable sales opportunity - this is to prevent your Capsule account filling up with opportunities that never get off the ground. What you're looking to do can be achieved, but it requires the use of a 3rd party tool called Zapier. Are you familiar with Zapier at all? To explain Zapier is what we call an integration platform which connects different services that don't normally have their own integrations with each other and they support Capsule. Check them out here: https://zapier.com
You can create a zap that each time a new contact is added to Capsule it triggers an action of a new opportunity being created.

Traducir a español

Relatively Robust, and Affordable!

Revisado el 3/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

For our small business (5-10 team members), Capsule provides us with one location to input all of our data. We can track contacts, organizations, and opportunities, as well as opportunity stages and milestones, while customizing categories and notes for all of it. It is incomparably more affordable than any of the other CRMs I've used.

Puntos a favor

Capsule serves all its purposes very satisfactorily. It doesn't have very many bells and whistles, or email campaign options like other CRM databases, but it is very useful for logging contact information, making notes, generating tasks, and running reports. You can categorize contacts by organization, people, and deal opportunities, and also by customized tags and custom fields.

Puntos en contra

Very few things to dislike. The only way to export contacts with notes is to export the entire database into Excel and sort from there; there is no option within the database's reporting capabilities to generate the notes for specific contacts.

Capsule also does not have email campaign capabilities or drip campaign options, but those are high-price items that only come with the big CRM monsters.

James P.

One of the best CRMs I've ever used

Revisado el 28/12/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Capsule has allowed me to keep track of all my leads and prospects. Because I can see how I've interacted with them in the past, I'm able to tailor my follow-up process to ensure a higher conversion rate. Capsule paid for itself in a very short period of time.

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that Capsule is one of the easiest CRMs to use. One of the reasons salespeople don't use CRMs is because they feel overwhelmed or because there's a huge learning curve. Not with Capsule. It's easy to learn and they also have a really cool app that allows you to track your contacts directly from your phone, which means you can stay on top of your sales process.

Puntos en contra

I think that the free plan should allow a little bit more than the 250 contacts it currently offers, but other than that there aren't really any cons.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Graham B.
Sector: Marketing y publicidad

A really great CRM

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 14/8/2020

FANTASTIC!

Puntos a favor

Basically I LOVE it as it is so easy to use, the drag and drop on the Calendar (for those times when you just can't get it all done on the day) is so very useful.

Puntos en contra

I may be asking too much (or maybe not using it as I could) but I would love to be able to track a work on a project after the deal has been won, a sort of mini project management facility. I may be able to do this with the software as it is - to be honest I am still learning how to use it - but if it were there it would help. But that's me wanting to improve on excellence!

Hi Graham,

Thanks for writing a review - we're glad you like Capsule. Just wanted to jump in and offer you some ideas for post-sale. You might like to create a Case. Cases are essentially a storage area for everything to do with a particular project or event. We have a support doc that covers Cases in more detail here https://capsulecrm.com/support/projects-and-events/understanding-cases/. You could create a Case for each won Opportunity as a way of keeping everything to do with a particular project together, whether this be notes, files or emails. The great thing with Cases is they can be linked directly to an Opportunity so it's really clear which Opportunity a Case relates to. Do you think Cases could work well for you? If not you might also want to look in to Tracks. Tracks are a sequence of tasks to be completed, which could work really well if you tend to carry out the same post sale actions as they could help to streamline your workflow.

Scott F.
Traducir a español

I use this daily as a CRM for my small business contacts, and love how quick and easy it is to use.

Revisado el 8/11/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy note taking which facilitates better interaction with my clients. I love the central location of all my info and that I can access it on my smart devices too.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to complete just about any task imaginable. I make a LOT of notes for my customer accounts, and I love how each note can have any number of file attachments to them, but all the attachments for ALL the notes are also kept in a different area. Being able to integrate with my Google Apps account is a BIG plus, as is the ability to have emails I send instantly saved to customer records without me doing anything. Creating custom fields is also a breeze and makes my life a lot easier.

Puntos en contra

I really don't like the huge gap between a free account and a professional account. They need to increase storage limits AND create a plan between free and professional price points for smaller businesses. This is what really holds me back from doing more with this software, and keeps me in the market for different software constantly.

Mauro P.

An "Honest and Basic" CRM for sme

Revisado el 8/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Capsule is an easy to use CRM with all the "basic" necessary features to manage your customers / prospects and their history
It is the centralized place where you can store all your customers / prospects contacts and manage them.
You need other specialized tools if you want to manage completely the pipeline, the sales cycle, the service tickets
There some good integrations but limited. All the rest should be managed via API

Puntos a favor

Nice integration with Socials to retrive people information (pictures)
Some basic easy to use integration with msot popular tools like Mailchimp, Xero, Zendesk
Good the App for iOS

Limited tools integration
No a really solution to manage sales cycles and tickects

Jason B.
Traducir a español

Stands out from the crowd

Revisado el 10/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having used a number of CRMs, Capsule has stood out as an excellent all round package. The interface is accessible and easy to navigate, whilst the settings are in-depth enough to allow for professional alterations tailored to any particular cause. We are a charity and use it to track our philanthropic relationships, donations and overall workload. One of it's best features is how easy it is to assign and track tasks, and manage multiple shared relationships and communications across a large team. Thanks to Capsule, I know for certain it's helped us to better achieve our goals.

Puntos a favor

It can be tailored to a significant extent
Easy to track relationships and communications
Easy to assign and track tasks
Nice light easy to navigate interface

Puntos en contra

It's export functionalities and query are somewhat limited

Rosi M.
Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Capsule: Simple But Powerful

Revisado el 19/3/2015
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

Capsule is flexible, easy to grasp, and fairly straightforward. But if you want to dig deeper and use all the features and strategies, you can absolutely get more out of it. It made the whole concept of a CRM come alive for me. It's also really affordable! Other CRMs are more powerful (and harder to learn) but there's no way our company could've afforded those.

Puntos en contra

I wish that they had a way to label an individual as being employed at more than one company, and recording past employers. A more detailed walkthrough of "cases" would be really useful, since that's what people ask me about the most (and don't seem to understand, for whatever reason). Also, it would be amazing if Capsule had tutorial videos on their YouTube channel, like a lot of other CRM companies do. Finally, user permissions would be nice (but not something that is a particularly sore spot--you get what you pay for).

Sector: Comercio minorista
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir a español

Been using Capsule for over two years, and it's easy to track leads, clients and tasks per project.

Revisado el 28/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Cost efficient way to keep daily tasks organized.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about Capsule is how helpful it is with keeping me organized. We have over 100 clients that I need to keep track of. With each client at a different phase, it could become overwhelming to keep track of all of the details. Capsule helps me stay on top of everything

Puntos en contra

Tracking emails is a little cumbersome. I BCC a capsule email address associated with a project. When a client replies to that email the BCC is not copied, so that email does not get tracked. I could copy the email address, but that is not something I want the client to see,

Sector: Internet
Traducir a español

One of the best CRM solutions

Revisado el 18/12/2018

Puntos a favor

Many years ago before I used Capsule, I researched up and down different CRM solutions. Capsule was the most reasonable as far as pricing goes, and their interface and features is one of the best. It's a powerful CRM that allows a lot of customizations, which is what I need. I highly recommend Capsule! They're always listening to users and coming up with new features that make the CRM better and better through time.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, I don't really have much to complain about Capsule!

Fritz F.
Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

Great CRM for B2B relations

Revisado el 8/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fantastic. Enter customer data once migrates automatically to xero for invoicing and manages our mailing lists in mail chimp.

Puntos a favor

Its easy to use free of feature creep that so many CRM suffer from. We are a B2B business and Capsule does everything you want it to do. The support is fantastic and really needs 10 stars not 5. Its easy to configure has all the integrations with Xero and mail chimp we need and its fast.

Puntos en contra

Some of the fields require opening and saving as opposed to modern just enter fields.