323 opiniones
Eric jackson S.

Early Adopter Here

Revisado el 13/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've been very pleased with everything about this software. Most importantly (in my book) their customer service is VERY responsive and extremely helpful. Considering how much our operations rely upon their interface, any downtime would be catastrophic. The handful of times that we have had issues, they really have dropped everything to work with us to get it resolved in short order. That means pretty much everything for our store.

Puntos a favor

The software is very intuitive. We switched our software over from a piece-built Access system back in 2013, and there was a learning curve for staff, but it went very smoothly. For a high-volume consignment based store with over 7,000 consignors, I can't imagine using anything else. Additionally, being cloud-based means that when we have technological complications on one computer, we still have functionality.

Puntos en contra

There have been a few tweaks and customization changes that we have requested from the company that either haven't happened or have taken a long time to implement. Please understand, this is a minor issue, and they have become a very large company so we don't expect special treatment. The fact that this is the thing I like "least" is more testament to how great the bulk of our experience has been.

Respuesta de Traxia

Thanks so much Eric. What a terrific review! We really appreciate you taking the time. We tweak and make changes to the system based on the number of requests we receive for a particular feature. We truly want SimpleConsign to be a customer-driven system. Believe me, we're listening to all of your suggestions. Thanks again.

Michelle C.
Sector: Muebles
Traducir a español

Easy to Use and I know where I stand daily!

Revisado el 28/7/2020

So, So glad I switched!

Puntos a favor

My store does consign and new product and simple consign handles it all! I used a different product for a number of years and keeping track of my new items was a nightmare. I love how easy Simple Consign is to keep track of all of our new inventory and to make changes. The History portion is very helpful. Simple Consign has easy integration with my online store. The fact that Simple Consign gives you a daily record of your COGS without having to pull multiple reports is one of its best features. It is so easy that I was able to get rid of my bookkeeper who waded through multiple reports on my previous software. The consignment process is easy and straightforward to use. We have always had quick and friendly technical support, even with our stupid questions. Highly recommend this software particularly if you choose to carry some new product.

Puntos en contra

I would love it the POS system integrated with your choice of a credit card company. Reports can be a challenging to figure out at first.

Respuesta de Traxia

Thanks Michelle! We are continually looking at new processors to fit our customers needs. Thank you so much for being a great partner, and we look forward to many more years of success!

Mara E.
Traducir a español

Simple Consign has all the core elements we need to power our new business.

Revisado el 11/12/2017

Puntos a favor

We are a combination of consignment, resale and retail. I love that SimpleConsign supports all of these types in both POS and overall inventory management. It is also fairly easy to train our new staff on POS components of the system. Also I'm very happy with the level of customer support from the Traxia team.

Puntos en contra

Because I have a software design and development background, I am perhaps more critical than most. I find many of the workflows very clunky and some of the interfaces do not follow UX best practices -- resulting in user errors that shouldn't happen. It doesn't feel like user-centered design.

Many times when I'm trying to figure out how to get the system to support the tasks I want to do, I long for a peek at your schema and object model. The data relationships aren't always clear and results are often not what I would expect.

I would love for the software to work better with and on multiple devices.

Suzanne W.

Excellent Product

Revisado el 10/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Excellent. We moved from a Google Sheets entry system to Simple Consign and it has made our lives much easier.

Puntos a favor

Easy to install and set up. Lots of flexibility in use. Keeps track of hundreds of consignors and thousands of products

Puntos en contra

Limited search options - i.e. in layaway. No fuzzy logic - for example, if a product name is misspelled, the program will not find it.

Molly T.
Traducir a español

Love it but not the price hike

Revisado el 3/8/2020

Puntos a favor

The customer service is fantastic. Any trouble I’ve had, which is rare, is immediately solved. They’ve also helped me a great deal just with setup and occasionally with reports I’d like to run.

Puntos en contra

It’s pricey. I was fine with the original
Price of $199 but it jumped to $279 a month. Not much you can do about that after your whole business is setup and that’s a pretty big hike.

Respuesta de Traxia

Hello Molly! Thank you for your honest review, it is our goal to continually improve our core software, and our shopify plugin, so that every user feels that our software is a great value.

Michelle G.

Worth The Money for Cutting Edge Software

Revisado el 6/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Although it is one of my biggest expenses, I am so glad I chose to spend the extra money. My business runs smoothly and efficiently.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and it is up to date technology.

Puntos en contra

Glitches once and a white that effect my ability to ring up customers, but SimpleConsign typically fixes these as quick as possible, which I appreciate.

Respuesta de Traxia

Hey Michelle, thank you for your review, as well as being a fantastic customer and partner!

Shanae S.
Sector: Ropa y moda

It's all in the name

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 6/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, simpleconsign is makes having a resale store easier to manage and run.

Puntos a favor

The product is super easy to use because the software takes you step by step along with the training videos.

Puntos en contra

I did not like that I would have to upgrade to get price suggestions.

Respuesta de Traxia

Hey Shanae! Our customer service team thanks you for being a great customer!

Julie N.

Highly recommended!

Revisado el 13/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Having worked at another consignment shop for 19 years, I really wanted to use the same software when I opened my own shop because it was familiar and cheap to run. However, the familiar software didn't have online access for consignors, something that is very important in this market and worth every dime! Using Simple Consign has shown me how many features weren't available in the other software.
As someone who doesn't get along well with technology, the support staff was amazing in helping me get started and continues to be amazing when I need assistance. Their response time is phenomenal.

Puntos a favor

The initial set up and training went really smoothly with Simple Consign; the support team took even took over dealing with the inept company that was setting up my hardware, saving me a ton of stress. This software is very user friendly. I'm sure that there are a lot of features that I haven't even taken advantage of using yet!
My consignors are thrilled to be able to check their accounts online.

Puntos en contra

I've gotten feedback from a few people that they had difficulty going back into their account history; it would be more convenient if it was available at a glance without having to change dates to try and find items from older consignment periods.

Maureen G.

My silent partner

Revisado el 10/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It was easy to set up and it was an asset from day one.

Puntos a favor

I started my resale business with Simple Consign and I'm so thankful that I did. It tracks my inventory, is the center of my point of sale, and charts analytics and compiles financial report that are necessary for my day to day operation. The Simple Consign team has expanded the software to dovetail beautifully with Shopify to help me create a seamless integration between my bricks and mortar store and my online sales. The photo app is a brilliant tool and so simple to upload products to Shopify and other sales channels. The Consignors Access has strengthened my relatIonship with consignors and reduced the email and phone reporting. I recommend Simple Consign and rely on its power every single day. I have created my store and systems from scratch and Simple Consign has been a responsive and reliable partner. I recommend this software for new and transitioning businesses.

Puntos en contra

Anything that could ne improved gets improved so nothing comes to mind.

Respuesta de Traxia

Thank you for Maureen we're happy to be your silent partners!

Robert S.
Sector: Oficina ejecutiva
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Great Software for Arts anbd Crafts Sales

Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 4/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We selected Simple Consign over several other products for our 400 member arts and crafts cooperative. We use the software for around 1/2 dozen retail shows per year. A deficiency we have found is its ability to keep inventory from show to show, then reassign items for the next show. As a result we have to relabel everything each show. But it is super user friendly, allowing many volunteers without retail experience to act as cashiers. Wish it were more customizable. Support is very good. If you are selecting, make sure it will meet your needs before going live, since "what you see is what you get". We would definitely select this software again.

Puntos a favor

Very simple to use for non-professional.volunteer staff

Puntos en contra

Not terribly customizable. We have used work-arounds to enable the software for our use.

Respuesta de Traxia

Thank you for your review Robert, as we continue to improve our software, we take into account the wants and needs of our customers, and will keep yours in mind during future updates.

William C.
Traducir a español

Very easy to use and affordable consignment software

Revisado el 13/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall we are very happy. As a small store, SimpleConsign has all the features that we need at a price we can afford. The software has been easy to use, stable and support has been very fast to respond to any questions or issues we might have. We can work around the minor issues with little extra effort and our vendors love the real time access to their accounts and the ease of adding inventory. We would recommend any consignment store or vendor mall seriously look at SimpleConsing as their POS software.

Puntos a favor

The best aspect of SimpleConsign is the ease of use for both our store and our vendors. It is simple to add/edit/remove inventory or convert vendor inventory if abandoned. Consigner Access allows for direct uploading of inventory into the POS system by the vendor. Having bar codes on items eliminates the majority of errors in recording vendor sales and allows for faster chekout. Vendors do not have to wait until end-of-month accounting is complete to know where there account stands by giving them real time account access. There are a wide range of reporting options allowing the store to be able to analize data to look for trends in sales and types of items being sold. This allows for better staffing allocation and inventory stocking. Sales reports are complete with all the information that accountants/tax preparers need.

Puntos en contra

As this software was designed for consignment and we use it in a vendor mall the "Status" field becomes confusing to new vendors when an item changes from "Active" to "Expired". Vendors tend to think that the item is no longer available for sale. When a vendors sales do not exceed their rent and they have to do a "Pay In" the receipts that print out are fortune cookie size slips. A full size receipt should print out as the small ones barely have enough room for credit card users to sign and the vendor copy is even smaller and difficult for them to save for there records. There is no way to edit information once uploaded from the consigner side. This is probably set up this way to protect the store but if a vendor makes a spelling mistake or quantity, price mistake the only way for the vendor to correct is to remove the item and create it a second time otherwise, the store has to do the correcting. There are limited receipt printer compatibility.

Scott B.
Traducir a español

Much better than expected!

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 25/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, I would give SimpleConsign an A- grade. It loses points on many of the printing issues. Its documentation is not the greatest. However, they are responsive when you contact them for help. Not only are they responsive but the CSR people I have worked with are very knowledgable about the product. They act like humans, not a programmed robot going through a script.

Puntos a favor

The overall record-keeping​ of consigned items is excellent. Tracking inventory is very simple. With the ability to print labels with barcodes, it makes it easier to track inventory and prices.

The flexibility of the reporting system is excellent. A helpful feature is the ability to download the report as a CSV file. Having that data as a CSV allows me to upload it to another software package that we use for e-commerce.

If you have reporting to do to comply with local second-hand property laws, SimpleConsign can download a CSV file that can be uploaded to Leads Online. The company should add this to their feature list because it is a​ crucial business feature!

Puntos en contra

Many of the printing issues are a bit of a pain in the behind. No matter how much I try to adjust the labels, I cannot get them to print precisely right on the page. I finally figured out how to deal with product/price labels by cutting off only a little in the middle column.

SimpleConsign doesn't adjust the print widths. It's one width fits all receipt printers. Since I have a wide format receipt printer, the receipt does not fill the entire width. By not allowing the width to be user-configurable​, SimpleConsign does not allow us to save money by buying printers on the used market.

For formatting output, they are relying on Chrome's layout capabilities. However, if you are not using Chrome (because Google cannot be trusted), then you cannot finely tune margins and other layout issues.

Respuesta de Traxia

Thanks Scott for taking time to leave a review. We really appreciate it! Glad you recognized we don't have chatbots. When you call SimpleConsign, you'll talk to a human!

Lynn M.
Traducir a español

Without hesitation- a true winner

Revisado el 12/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall experience: They use a 10 point scale to rate level of satisfaction. I need more like a 50 point scale.
I just cant thank Simple Consign enough for always being there. It is such a pleasure to work with team that truly understands customer service. Attitude, professionalism, knowledge base--- they have it all and deliver it with the highest regard for their customers. Just love it and love them!

Puntos a favor

Where do I begin? Let me start with their OUTSTANDING customer support. They are fast at responding, patient as they walk you thru solutions ( teach you as they do) and truly know their product features. Probably the most outstanding service I have received from any vendor. As for the software itself- tremendous! I feel like I could not do my job without this software (and their support). It provides me with all the necessary features I need to make the shop run smoothly, informed and convenient. My consignors love it because it gives them access to their account 24/7.. and it saves me from having to answer phone calls about accou8nt info. It is right there for each client. I truly cant speak highly enough about this company, its people and its products. The best value and the "item" that helps me the most.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I dislike. When I run into a problem, all I have to do is call customer support and BINGO- they walk me thru a solution. There was 1 occasion when I wanted to do something and that particular function could not be done HOWEVER with the help of the support crew, they came up with an alternative that worked perfect. They go the extra mile 7 days a week/ 24 hours a day

Respuesta de Traxia

Wow, Lynn, thanks! We appreciate your phenomenal review. Thanks for your incredible encouragement and loyalty too. You've actually been a customer of ours since 2014! It's wonderful customers like you that make us work that much harder.
Thanks again!

Elizabeth K.

More than I need but everything I want

Revisado el 14/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've been using SimpleConsign since I opened up my business 5 years ago. I have toyed with the idea of switching to shopify as it has a few bells and whistles that Simple Consign does not. Namely an app and also a bulit in website builder. However., the online access tool far outweighs both of those conveniences and until someone can compete in that aspect, I will remain a loyal customer to Simple Consign.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about this software is the ability to run reports for my vendors at the drop of a hat. I have a vintage collective and have 40 vendors who sell at my location. I do all the book-keeping for them and some of them are very disorganized. As long as I have put good and thorough information into the system at the time of the sale, including notes if necessary, I can go back at any time of the year and look up the sale and see what the circumstances surrounding the purchase were. I also love the online look up tool that the vendors can use themselves. Saves me TONS of time in phone calls answering questions about daily sales. Total lifesaver. Plus I push that expense back onto my vendors so I don't have to absorb that cost.

Puntos en contra

some of the terminology absolutely doesn't apply to my business model and there is no flexibility in changing it. I also would like a bit more options when it comes to running a custom report. I have a very limited capability to define my own parameters for sales reports other than the "canned" reports already built into the software. MAIN COMPLAINT: NEEDS AN APP FOR THE PHONE /TABLET ETC~!!!

Elizabeth,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and thanks for 5 years of partnering with SimpleConsign. We're always interested to hear what our customers need so we appreciate you sharing. Hopefully, we'll be able to earn 5 stars on everything for you soon!
Your loyalty matters!

Kelly G.
Traducir a español

Took my business to the Next Level.

Revisado el 10/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

There are still a lot of features that I just haven't had time to learn how to use. I personally don't do well with "on-line training" and haven't taken the time to do all the training that's available. But the helpdesk is very responsive and normally helps me resolve any issues I'm having in a very timely manner. Thanks for that!

Puntos a favor

Simple Consign helped me stop running my retail shop like a "multi-family garage sale". I no longer had to keep tags, tally consignor accounts manually using paper tickets and manually calculate and write checks at the end of each month. Game changer for me.

Puntos en contra

I don't love the fact that I have to pay for this service every month FOREVER for as long as I'm in business. But I realize it's become part of the cost of doing business and is the way the software industry is headed as a whole. I also still feel the aesthetics and functionality of the online is cumbersome to customers and not as seemless as I thought it was going to be when I added that service. Reports and sales data are not truly integrated together. I still have to run separate reports to get total sales data. I like that it's tied to the same inventory bucket but it would be even more helpful if those sales also showed up when I run sales reports through simple consign. It's also not as clean and shopper friendly as it could be in the way it sorts and places inventory into the category buckets. It still feels somewhat like more of a glorified Craigslist site, than a fully modernized professional online store. Not having the ability to have drop down menu items for customers to select apparel in different sizes or items that have multiple color options is not ideal. Having to do a complete separate listing for literally every single color and size of an item junks up the online store, makes shoppers have to scroll through a lot of the "same" to see unique items. Perhaps the answer to this is more categories in the long run, but that isn't ideal either. Perhaps since my shop isn't a typical consignment shop, I'm the only one with this issue?

Matt L.
Traducir a español

Love the software... wish it a few more options and a cell phone app for consignor and business ownr

Revisado el 14/12/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Much easier to inventory and check customers out. Much easier to manage consignor's sales and payouts than anything other software I researched. Also the fact that it's web based eliminates many reliability issues that can effect other similar systems. Much easier to track sales and trends throughout the day, month and year.

Puntos a favor

I love the bar coded price tag system that allows the consignor to enter their items into their inventory themselves. Love the bar code price tags (much more accurate and faster checkout process). Love the online account for the consignors to monitor sales. Love that it is a web based system so we don't have to rely on an in house computer (that could crash). Love that the software is accessible anywhere. This feature is particularly helpful for the business owner who has the capability to check sales reports, etc.. when not at the store.

Puntos en contra

There really needs to be a Simple Consign iPhone app both for the Consignors and for the business owner. The current system is only accessible through an internet browser on a cell phone (which limits the size of the pages size and is also very slow). A cell phone app would be very helpful especially when introducing the system to a new consignor.
It would also be nice to be able to set a discount on a consignors account (by the day and by the hour) instead of just by the day. It would also be nice if items that are entered into inventory by the consignor would have the exact time they were entered for each item and it wold also be nice if the items that have had the tags printed out were able to be marked somehow so that we could tell were a consignor left off when entering and printing out there tags. When a consignor pulls out: it would be nice if there was a way to classify that consignor as "inactive". It would be nice if consignors who are currently in the store are classified as "active" and those not in the store are inactive. Would also be nice if there was a way to email all of the "active" consignors at once through the software or Cell Phone App (if there was one). When looking up a Sales Report or a Transactions stat it would be nice to have a "Today" button that would take you straight to todays sales and transactions instead of having to go in and pick the beginning date off the pop up calendar and then pick the ending date off the popup calendar. The Cost.

Nettie B.
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
Traducir a español

Stop looking for a new or different consignment/resale software YOU JUST FOUND IT!

Revisado el 20/8/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I've used this product for 3+ years. Love it!! I've been in business for almost 14 years and switched from a company based out of FL that was horrendous, but the best available at the time. This software company has been a lifesaver to my business and I am so grateful to have found them. My customers have noticed and love the change!!

Extremely easy to use
If (and rarely) would you need support these guys/gals are the best and enjoyable to talk to.
IT guy who? I no longer need one
You can search your system to find out what you priced a similar item before and then just click "Add Similar" to quickly add that item.
Love the accessibility of the software on my phone using their app. Easy to keep track of multiple stores
I can track my customers shopping habits several different ways
Customers are always amazed at how I can search my store's inventory at any given time for Raiders, Grandma, Grandpa, Dr. Seuss or currently Paw Patrol items.
Makes doing returns extremely easy
End of day closing/balancing of books is easy
I love being able to print one to a hundred tags at a time
There is a credit card processing company associated with them although I don't use it as I am still loyal to my processor from years earlier.
Plain & Simple: just good people running a good business for people working hard like you & me.

Puntos en contra

To make it perfect: Seriously feel like I'm living in the early 90's with all my post-it notes for different people wanting/looking for certain items and wanting a call when I get them in. A way to help me keep track of some sort or "Wanted Items" and then when I entered that item it would alert me that "so & so" is looking for that item would be SWEET!!
There's not great loyalty program linked with this (still using an outside source that I'm extremely happy with)

Tiffany T.
Traducir a español

AMAZING company! The BEST in consignment software!

Revisado el 12/5/2015
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

My team at Taylor Bug’s loves the system because it is easy to use. They think it is super easy to add store inventory and the option to search for consignors and customers. I am thankful for the value that we also receive for all the services that are provided!

From the moment we contacted Traxia I have been SUPER IMPRESSED and pleased!
I know the importance of partnering with companies that uphold high standards of quality and customer service. Being a customer for 2 years I have been amazed at the customer service that I have received in all areas and at all times! I am so thankful for the years I had doing it ‘old school’ style as it has helped me appreciated the complexity and possibilities that are offered with systems such as Traxia. They make a small business owners life possible, efficient and accurate!

Puntos en contra

After doing inventory with hand written tags for a year I switched to a download template software. It was AWFUL! I then came across Traxia SimpleConsign on-line. After reading the reviews, assessing the costs, and using the trial version I knew that it was a perfect fit for my store!
With over 1,000 consignors and 11,000 inventory items my store is able to provide records that were not even possible with our pencils and paper method. We are now able to offer store credit, cash and even a combination of the two! It is amazing to be able to search items that may have lost a tag, look up records of previous sold items for pricing points, pull reports and track new and consigned inventory, enter inventory items from home if needed, view store information/reporting on my phone just to name a few.
I also love the Help Desk option they use to 'view' our screen and help instruct and/or set up. And the best part is the company continues to excel, grow and create updates for its current and future clients.

Elizabeth B.
Traducir a español

This is the best consignment software you will find

Revisado el 2/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've had a great experience with them and would definitely use their service again if I open a second shop.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use once you learn how it works, it allows flexibility to either let consignors check their own account or to check for them, and the customer service is excellent. They are always quick to respond and have helped me numerous times with tech questions even when it's not software related!

Puntos en contra

I wish you could apply more than one credit card payment to a single purchase so that folks could use a gift credit card and pay the balance with their regular card but this issue is minor in the grand scheme of things. Also, I wish the formatting for tags was a bit more flexible. I would love to print a butterfly jewelry tag with the consignor info right next to the price so that we could just use one half of the tag when we are tight for space (on the backs of small earring cards). Right now, the format sets the price on one end of the butterfly tag and the date and consignor info on the other so that we have to manually cut each price tag and put both pieces on the backs of earring cards. It's a small thing but takes time when you're putting in orders of 50+ pieces at a time.

Respuesta de Traxia

Elizabeth, thanks for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. Have I got good news for you! We've just added new integrated credit card processors that allow you to take split payments! Contact Support ASAP and get switched over. Thanks for believing in us!

Usuario verificado

Simple Consign Review

Revisado el 10/8/2018

Puntos a favor

The ability to split consignor payouts between in-store credit and cash payout (for which I have different splits). For example, my consignors receive 40% of their item sales if they take their credit as cash, or 50% of their item sales if they use their credit for in-store purchases. SimpleConsign is the only software system on the market (that I've found so far) that makes it easy for a customer to use some of their credit in-store and then take the remainder as cash.

I also like the specificity of the reports feature, and how easy reports are to customize.

Puntos en contra

I wish the software linked with QuickBooks Online.

I wish there was a way to view Consignor Credit AND Store Credit (from returns and gift card balances) on the same screen. As it is, it is hard to explain to customers and train employees why we don't always see their store credit when checking their consignor credit.

I wish Store Credit was listed when consignors login to the online portal to check their account.

I wish that the status changed from Active to Sold when store-owned inventory quantity reached zero. As it stands, the status remains Active while the quantity changes to zero.

I wish SimpleConsign integrated with Gravity Payments.

Teresa S.
Sector: Ropa y moda
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Simple Consign

Revisado el 15/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Everyone at Simple Consign is very helpful. We always have great customer service and we know that they are trying to fix/change the things we want/need but it isn't always possible.
We also realize that many of our issues are because we aren't consignment but Resale. So there are many things/options/functions that Simple Consign offers that we don't need or use.

Puntos a favor

We like the reports but could use more customized reports.
We like many of the options but feel a lot of them are not for the sales people and should be manager only functions.
We like that everything can be viewed from all locations

Puntos en contra

We want to format the tags but can't.
Certain things on reports don't make sense and are hard to figure out if you have multiple sites.
The customer profiles are too specific to location that info was entered.
We want to see everything including loyalty points on the Customer tab not location specific.
Every new transaction needs to prompt for new pin number.
Can not process 2 credit cards for 1 transaction. Many customers want to use 2 credit cards to make their purchase.

Respuesta de Traxia

Thank you for leaving a review Teresa. We really do appreciate it. The Tech Support guys can help you set up some custom reports. There are some other things we offer as well, such as splitting payments between cards.. Contact Tech and let's figure out how to make your SimpleConsign experience better.
Thanks again

Dawn T.

Lifeline for the Learning Curve

Revisado el 19/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our small, local, family-focused shop has benefitted greatly by the structure SimpleConsign has added to our consignment record-keeping as well as the relative ease of shopper transactions. Our next dream is to own an affordabe all-in-one credit card swipe/chip system that is compatible with Traxia to thus delete our antiquated, quirky swipe-to -a-desktop-printer system for receipts....no one wants to bother with ink, paper, storage. Saving up for that investment....

Puntos a favor

Our techno media manager discovered Simple Consign at a crucial time in our new-to-owning-a-business saga. Purchasing a wonderful (but a bit unorganized) little mom-and-pop consignment shop meant adopting some "used" software and all of its wonderful little glitches ----just at the height of the season. SimpleConsign rolled over all past records, self-taught our employees, and eased our frustrations.

Puntos en contra

Our only negative in these early months of adjustment is really still a positive: SimpleConsign contains many more options than we currently need. But we hope to continue exploring all its options and implementing additional task as necessary.

Respuesta de Traxia

Dawn, thank you for this amazing review! We appreciate the time you took and especially love that SimpleConsign "self-taught your employees, and eased your frustrations." It's wonderful to know your life has been made easier by choosing SimpleConsign. Check out our partners page https://www.simpleconsign.com/partners/credit-card-processing/ and chat with one of our integrated credit card processors. They may work you a deal!
Thanks again!

Sara K.

Great Software!

Revisado el 13/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great experience - the product and customer service is wonderful!

Puntos a favor

Very user friendly - visually clear, logical, and well organized.
Customizeable - easy to adapt this system to our specific needs, run custom reports, use some features but not others etc.

Puntos en contra

Updates often seem to change layout or visual details that seem unnecessary - eg: fade effect on calendar setting, while there are other features we would love to see updates on to improve function eg: ability to discount multiple items at once, but not having to discount the entire sale. Or the ability to see trends of sales data on different time frequencies - monthly, yearly, etc instead of just "all time".
However, some changes that we have wanted to see have been implemented, which is wonderful! eg: search function in brands feature.
Is there a connection to QuickBooks?

Sara,
Thanks for taking the time to respond. We appreciate you titling it "Great Software!" We do connect with the installed version of Quickbooks and we're working on an integration with the online version as well. Check with Tech Support about discounting items at the time of sale. Again, thanks for taking the time to give us a 10 out of 10!

Karlan J.

Playback Sports

Revisado el 26/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I feel like the staff over at Simple Consign are all part of my company, working for me and frankly are the highest functioning part of my business. I appreciate them everyday when I turn on the system and it buzzes to life having safely stored all of my data through the night.

Puntos a favor

Super user friendly and easy to onboard new employees. Love the consistent and seamless (mostly) updates. Also love the recent refreshed look and feel. Even though I don't often ask for special features its clear to me that the company overall has their pulse on what consignment stores need because new features consistently address issues or needs that we are having.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes there are printer challenges but it's less likely about the software than probably compatibility with operating systems.

Respuesta de Traxia

Karlan, thanks for taking the time to give us a review. It does our heart good to hear you say you feel we're a part of your company. That's our ultimate goal...to partner with you in your business. The fact that you rated us a 10 out of 10 and gave us all 5 stars is just the icing on the cake! Thanks. About those printing issues...get those Support guys on the phone and make sure there isn't something they need to do!

Lawrence D.
Sector: Arte y artesanía
Traducir a español

SimpleConsign makes running our Park Avenue Marketplace smooth.

Revisado el 12/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Saving Time! A business takes time to run properly and SimpleConsign saves TIME. I just filed my monthly sales tax report and it took 2 minutes to get the information off of SimpleConsign and nearly 40 minutes to file with the state. The State needs to take heed to what SimpleConsign is doing with their software. Our Consignors love the online access to their sales as well. Happy Consignors means happy business.

Puntos a favor

Record keeping by far is the big advantage to SimpleConsign. When the end of the pay period comes, it is a 5 minute process to run the payments. Simple Consign is always working on the system to improve the process and the latest change is more evidence of that. I have kept the Consignor records manually in the past and this system is worth every penny. Monthly reports make filings easy. And our Consignors love the online access to their sales

Puntos en contra

I can't find much about SimpleConsign that I don't like. We do not use all aspects of the software, but there is little that I do not like.

Respuesta de Traxia

Thanks Lawrence for taking the time to review SimpleConsign. We're so glad we've made it easier to manage Park Avenue Marketplace. The Ohio state motto of "With God all things are possible" obviously doesn't include speedy tax filings.
Thanks for being on Team Traxia!