174 opiniones

TeamGantt

Software en línea de diagramas de Gantt para equipos

4.6 /5 (174 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
4.6
Phillip S.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones

A Highly Polished Project Management Tool

Revisado el 25/5/2016

Team Gantt scores very highly in all areas from me. As the head of a software team I schedule our quarterly delivery plans. Being centralised online I can convey where we are in the plan to anyone, anywhere. As a software engineers ourselves we really appreciate the skill that has gone in to making the app look and perform so well.

Before we were using MS Project. That was expensive and so overcomplicated. I would recommend all MS Project users that use MS Project in a light to medium capacity to change horses.

Very easy to use
Very friendly sophisticated look to it makes it a joy to use
Love the way you can put projects next to one another to quickly see resource and timeline clashes
It has great integrated one-to-one chat with TeamGantt support who have answered my few questions promptly and professionally

Puntos en contra

I have a use case whereby I may have a long list of tasks to add to my Ganttt chart, drawn from a software development package into excel. It would be great if I could bulk insert tasks. I know I can do this by creating a new temporary project, bulk importing on project create and then dragging them from that project into my project. It is a reasonable workaround but if I could do it directly it would be a cherry atop a very fine cake.

Amy P.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Great Project Management System for Teams Tracking Many Projects

Revisado el 8/9/2020

As a small consulting business, we've been able to streamline all our project tasks, allocations of staff time, and overall project timelines using this system so that we can see it all in a glance. We're easily able to decide who has free time for emerging projects, plan ahead for busy weeks, adjust schedules, and keep all our communications organized within the software platform. With all our work being virtual, this is extremely helpful for our staff, as well as our clients, to stay on track and share progress. Although it's more than we'd hoped to pay, it's been beneficial because it has all the features we need and we are all excited to actually USE it.

Puntos a favor

My team is relatively small, so we work on multiple projects at any given time. It has been difficult to find a project management system within our budget that allows for users to see timelines and task lists for multiple projects together on either a gantt chart or task list. This allows for both! And it also allows us to assign multiple people to any task, which is beneficial for a nimble company like ours. The software allows for all other things that comparable gantt-focused PM software offers (dependencies, document uploads, etc.) but those two features made us decide to switch to TeamGantt. In addition to the features, we really like the layout and easy user navigation. It took no time at all for us to learn. So far, we have been extremely happy with the software.

Puntos en contra

The cost of the software is a bit high, but it is comparable with things like Monday or Smartsheet. We were using Avaza before, which had many of the features of TeamGantt, but was less user friendly and visually appealing. For three times the cost of Avaza, we get what we want with project management, but we don't get time-tracking (an additional cost) or accounting basics (invoicing, etc.) That is the only downside, that we'll have to use additional software for those things. Many other orgs might already be using Quickbooks or some other accounting software, so that might not be a big deal. The other challenge was importing our project management data from another system to TeamGantt. It didn't recognize all the same categories so we had to input some stuff manually. Finally, their mobile app is basically useless. There's no gantt chart and you can't update anything. It's basically a way to check your to-do list when you're not at your computer.

Matthew R.
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

TeamGantt offers simple gantt charting but lacks product polish

Revisado el 3/10/2017

This tool makes sharing my gantt charts with clients a breeze.

Puntos a favor

TeamGantt offers a clean view of the gantt chart and visually is nice to see who is working on what tasks in line with the bar. But really what lead me to purchasing this software, is its sharing capabilities. TeamGantt allows me to share my charts with other users without the need for a login. This combined with the ability to embed it in webpages has been critical for radiating timelines to clients.
A common feature in these types of products I generally don't like is the "sync to calendar" feature. However, you can tell TeamGantt spent some time on this feature, and it works surprisingly well.

Puntos en contra

Where TeamGantt fall short is in their overall product polish. The user experience and underlaying design is flat out annoying. Something as simple as undoing a date change can take minutes to figure out and may not even be possible if the site didn't record it in its history. Resizing the charts is a pain and you can't even resize the tasks column. The way projects are listed in the left panel is also very difficult to read and navigate. These things can all be summarized in just the UX design. The feature set is robust and I don't think its lacking anything their customers really are asking for, at this point it just needs to be giving some TLC.

• Sector: Agricultura
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

Great for Small Teams

Revisado el 23/11/2020

This app is really great for project progress visualizations and tracking.

Puntos a favor

I loved the calendar view which allows one to see how much work they have set our for the month. It also makes it easy to see how many tasks are falling behind jus by seeing the color codes of each task

Puntos en contra

I would love more integrations to be made available for this app

Nathan S.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

TeamGannt - My Recommended Project Management Tool

Revisado el 17/7/2019

If you are familiar with the Gannt system this will be easy for you to pick up and start with, setup can be quicker and there are advanced features if you want to get more complex with your projects. TeamGannt is comparable to MS project but is fairly cheaper to access than MS Project.

I would say its not for everyone as it has a somewhat steep learning curve and may be better suited to those who have used Gannt charts extensively.

Puntos a favor

TeamGannt helps you plan projects using the Gannt system. It is great at organization of tasks and sub tasks and is ideal for project managers who have studied or used the Gannt system.

Great use of Gannt Chart techniques - A lot of techniques for building stellar Gannt charts have been integrated well into TeamGannt. For example if you wanted to extend a deadline for a specific task all you would need to do is drag the task across the timeline to move the duration. Task progress is also shown as percentages so you can see how much work has been done on a specific task.

Cloud based, real time sync - All tasks and information is saved in the cloud, so you can access it wherever you have internet. This also means any changes are automatically shared across platforms and users.

Share Function works even if you do not have an account - TeamGannt has a share feature that allows anyone with the link to see a project or charts without the need to log in.

- The UI - The overall user interface is simplified with tutorials and overview videos available to help you set up your first project. You can also customize to your hearts content with multiple options and integrations that you can add and use.

Puntos en contra

Moving from other project management apps may be challenging. For example if you export a project and want to import it into TeamGannt using Excel or CSV files directly into a live project, there is clear option to do this right now. The only way is a workaround hack which is really unnecessary in my opinion.

If you want to get the most out of this software, you have to pay full price. The free tier may allow for several users but it is very limited in its breadth. So in a sense the price can be a letdown if you just wanted to test and see how the software functions.

Maybe not a gripe if you have a lot of memory, but since TeamGannt is cloud based, you may find it challenging to use if you are building a complex project. Since it is browser based, it can be a bit laggy. Maybe having a dedicated app would be more useful but in our case, we found that all you needed to do was to refresh the browser.

Ross M.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Simple Yet Powerful

Revisado el 9/12/2018

We used TeamGannt to manage our 18-month web development project, and it served all of our needs very well. I would recommend this to any team that's looking to try out gannt-style management, as it's approachable and easy to learn, but will also support all of tasks and complex dependancies.

Puntos a favor

At first, TeamGannt seems like a simplistic Gannt system because it's very easy to pick up and start using right away. Once you start setting up your projects, you find that it has highly advanced features and can scale heavily to meet larger requirement sets. Since it lives in the cloud, sharing and collaborating is straight-forward and superior to the bulky, constricted predecessor, Microsoft Project. Simple features like dependancies are handled elegantly, and advanced features like saving off benchmarks (prior states of the chart) for future comparisons are handled just as elegantly.

Puntos en contra

There are small issues with usability, which feel largely rooted in the fact that the system runs in a web browser. When adding tasks, you can hit some keys that cause indentions or next-lines when you don't intend to. Sometimes the views will lag slightly behind your changes, and you will need to refresh or jog that view to the right or left to see the changes show up accurately.

Fouad E.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A real gantt project management tool

Revisado el 3/11/2018

Simple, Very easy to use from the get go and real time collaboration and monitoring of tasks makes this tool my preferred PM needs

Puntos a favor

I was looking for a free gantt PM tool that is easy to use and share with the team. Checking out dozens of tools, Teamgantt was the only one that fulfilled this need for me

Puntos en contra

For its ease of use, the free version doesn't have some advanced features of setting up the resources and the usage with reports that are needed for PMs. Haven't checked the paid version but I assume they have it

Frank P.

Gantt Charts You Can Use and Edit in Real Time

Revisado el 24/5/2016

I look at, try, and use lots of systems to manage projects. Both in terms of meeting deadlines and adhering to budgets. Even when they're working well, Gantt charts can be complicated to deal with. TeamGantt handles them as well as, if not better, than another other application I've used.

Puntos a favor

TeamGantt makes it easy to scope out and plan a project, and then to work to that plan. You can rough in each project step as text, then draw in bars on a horizontal calendar, and then punch in estimates for how many hours or days each step will take. You can assign tasks to team members. At any time in the project, it's easy to see at a glance where the project stands.

Puntos en contra

In the interest of constructive criticism only, there are some visible 'growing pains' in the TeamGantt UI. The positives far outweigh the negatives, though, and TeamGantt offers great value for the price. Give it a try yourself.

Steve H.

Awesome bit of kit!

Revisado el 24/5/2016

I started using Teamgantt because I wanted to Gantt chart or a project I was running out of Basecamp. What I found was something that now replaces my need for basecamp and is my Go-To tool for all my projects.

I even use it to track personal and business goals. I love Teamgannt

Puntos a favor

Fully featured, highly intuitive team and individual project management tool.
Close to Zero learning curve for the average team member.

Puntos en contra

The cons are simply that you will be lost without it once you get to use it and once you experience how easy it is to use, if for some reason you have to use another project management tool, you will constantly wish you could move that project to Teamgantt.

Trevor T.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

An powerful tool to get our project reporting and management approach on track.

Revisado el 30/4/2018

Excellent reporting capabilities, and up to date project management accountability across the project for all team members.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive options and super easy to use. It was very easy to get others up to speed with using the software - even if they had little or no prior experience with gantt charts or similar project reporting software.

Puntos en contra

Actually there was very little not to like, but perhaps the print options could be a bit more flexible, allowing for various reporting views.

Greg S.
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados

Flexible with integration ability

Revisado el 17/1/2020

We are using this to assign tasks and to publicly show progress on projects. Key users have accounts and they can't update their progress and regular users are able to use Trello to update things for free. Everyone is able to see status changes and updates for the export to URL option.

Puntos a favor

I've been using TG for over a year on all of our projects. It's extremely flexible with how you can setup and track progress for all types of projects. I love the ability to share a public URL that has read only options for users to see real time progress. It also integrates well with Trello. Instead of buying more licenses for TG you can have users move cards in Trello that will update the status in real time within TG.

Puntos en contra

The most painful thing for me as a user as well as an admin is the dependencies. One wrong click or drag can change every single task below it. They do have an undo feature, but it's going to show all 50 (for example) of the events as changes. In my opinion it should show the 1 change and all of the 50 causes under it. This was and is my only major complaint.

Muhammad A.
  • Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

TeamGantt's online Gantt chart solution to managing the progress of projects

Revisado el 18/6/2019

I found the software to be quite useful. It definitely served my purposes and, aside from the minor user interface challenges, i had a positive overall experience with it and would definitely recommend its use to other project managers.

Puntos a favor

I used Team Gantt to create a Gantt chart in order to manage an 18 month project and the following are aspects that i liked the most:
-It is an online software which saves your schedule to the cloud which makes it conveniently accessible from any location/device with internet connectivity.
-It is a simple to use and quick system: users only need to populate the tasks and sub-tasks of their project, including each task's period and deadline, and the software generates the Gantt chart in real time. With the task information already determined, it took me less than 30 minutes to complete the Gantt chart for my entire project.
-Changes to the duration or deadlines for each task can be changed by simply dragging and extending the timeline bar for each task.
-The color of the timeline bars of each task can be individually changed which can be used, for example, to differentiate critical tasks from standard tasks etc.
-The progress of each task can be updated, which is shown as a % completed and visually shown as a darker colored timeline bar on the Gantt chart diagram
-All updates to the Gantt chart are shared with all members in real time.
-The Gantt charts can also be exported and downloaded in PDF format which is convenient for inclusion in reports.

Puntos en contra

The first project is free (which includes 3 users and 5 resources) but it has limited capabilities so you would really need to pay the subscription in order to fully utilize this software.
The user interface could still use some tweaking: although the building of the Gantt chart is straight forward enough, looking for specifics options under the drop down menus can become daunting as the option menus are not grouped or laid out in a standard/user friendly format.

Alan J.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

An excellent project management tool

Revisado el 15/8/2018

Puntos a favor

Helps in organizing activities, by the groupings of respective tasks and subtasks. You can also find the dates of commencement and completion of each individual task. The application is very user-friendly, and you will be able to see an overview of various activities and their progress. With the application, we can break down every single activity along with assigning a deadline and hence you can create a good forecast about the time frames required for project completion. You can see who exactly is working on a task. The most attractive feature is that you can share these charts without logging in. You will find tutorials and demos about the use of the application. The one to one chat helps the team to interact and stay updated with the project. A lot of advanced integrations and collaborations are available to meet individual preferences.

Puntos en contra

Not much to mention here but, if you are using this application for large projects, it might be a little complex.

Abreana B.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

This software reads my mind!

Revisado el 20/11/2018

We discovered this product when our company was undergoing a large transition (breaking apart an old company, branding an entirely new company, and switching property management software along the way). TeamGantt kept us sane!! It played a critical role in our successful company transition.

Puntos a favor

I love the ease of adding items to the chart, assigning people, adding dependencies, color-coding everything, etc. The software almost instinctively knows what I want to do and then provides some easy-to-use button to get it done! Printing the charts is a breeze (very useful to have for team meetings). Individual contributors to the project receive daily update emails reminding them of the tasks that need to be completed. We love the percentage complete tracker at the top of our chart! All-in-all, a wonderful software.

Puntos en contra

The free version is barely enough to get you by. You are allowed to have one project and three contributors (who can also make free accounts and access the chart). My company is not purchasing the premium version because our work is not primarily based around Gantt-chart style projects. It would be nice to see other offerings, such as simple to-do list capabilities and other task assignments that don't necessarily involve a timeline.

• Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Setting up projects for growing subscription company

Revisado el 8/1/2019

I purchased the plan with unlimited projects which fit the company I work for best as we run multiple projects with multiple timelines. I like that I can view all projects timelines and that tasks assigned to myself or to other team members regardless of which project all are available daily so you can see the action items you personally need to complete that day. The email reminders are also a nice touch of daily tasks. Simplicity of this software and ease of use and teaching others made my decision clear for this one.

Puntos a favor

The top quality of this program is that there is no fluff/filler features that a lot of other software's offer. Everything they include is useful and easy to use and teach to other team members. The layout and work flow of things makes its easy for each team member to see what they need to complete daily for each project, what the status of the project is, and ease of editing the project.

Puntos en contra

I have not found anything that I dislike that is worth a mention. Things I think that could be improved on is the checklists for tasks and assigning certain check list items to certain people. Not just assigning the task to a person.

Judy M.

A Pleasure to Work With

Revisado el 13/10/2016

TeamGantt is an excellent Project Management Software. The creators are very pleasant and sociable. Their customer service is quick and pleasing. They strive to keep working on their product, fine-tuning it, adding new features and generally expanding. The product itself has excellent Gantt Chart features. It provides a choice of beautiful colors to work with. I love their diamond-shaped milestones which clearly mark out the signposts for your projects. They also enable you to see a mix of projects all at once so you can properly view and reschedule multiple projects. Another great feature is the ability to show a percentage complete progress, a feature often missing in other PM software. TeamGantt also allows you to star priority projects so that you can remember which projects to concentrate on first. Their weekly Calendar is one of my favorites because I can see the milestones and tasks that I have set up for the particular week. All in all, TeamGantt is very satisfactory. As I am using it, I feel pleasure because they have taken the time to design their software the way a designer designs a beautiful home. When I open up the software, there is a good feeling inside. And when I sign off, that feeling goes with me throughout the day. Thank you, TeamGantt.

Puntos a favor

This software is beautifully designed. And of course I like the Gantt features.

Puntos en contra

At the moment I am writing this, I can't think of any outstandingly negative feature to this software. For sure, nothing is perfect, but they are aware of that.

• Sector: Edición

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Brilliant, fast gantt tool with some useful collaboration tools and integration abilities.

Revisado el 30/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Quick to set up, easy to understand, simple to share and rock-solid base functionality. I'd recommend it without pause. Some users may find the more advanced collaboration and integrations useful, but it's the core web gantt solution which is most attractive.

Puntos en contra

Not a properly responsive app, and therefore is tough to use on smaller screens, and impossible on mobile devices. The companion mobile app has no lane view, which is a very bad and difficult to understand choice. More expensive than it should be.

Ashante C.

• Asistencia al cliente

Project Management is necessary so you need the right tool

Revisado el 18/6/2018

Puntos a favor

to all of those who use the MS Office tools, I do to, but please hear me when I say this: the gantt charts are amazing and can be shared, edited and organized by as many collaborators as a customer desires. This tool has been designed with an incredible attention to detail and is extremely intuitive to use. I love that I can easily see projects from a high level perspective, or click again to dive down into the weeds of a specific task. I love that my team and I can easily upload files related to a task, or even start chats pertaining to a project or task. Another favorite feature is that just about every dashboard within this tool can be displayed in multiple ways. This is great for teams because everyone has different preferences when it comes to how information is viewed and best understood.

Puntos en contra

Hmm... this is a tough one. It is kind of pricey, but it is definitely cutting edge. Also, it does not track if a PM or Manager is on too many overlapping projects.

Very Detailed Project Management

Revisado el 19/3/2019

Puntos a favor

TeamGantt offers incredibly detailed project management charts that allow us to track each step in a projects lifespan. It's fantastic for very detail-oriented project managers.

Puntos en contra

If you do not know about Gantt charts, it will be a hard learning curve to understand how to use the software. It took our team some time to really understand how to use this tool, but overall we've been very pleased with the amount of detail available.

Ivana C.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

TeamGantt for project management

Revisado el 23/6/2019

Puntos a favor

I like the versatility and easiness when using this program and managing tasks.

Puntos en contra

TeamGantt works great for simple project managements but it is not very helpful when handling complex projects among different teams.

Wayyy Better than Excel

Revisado el 1/1/2019

We used TeamGantt to help manage and give visibility into the progress of a website relaunch in early 2018.

Puntos a favor

The only other tool I've ever used that could create Gantt charts like this was MS Excel, and it's not really fair to compare the two. TeamGantt is a project management tool designed from the ground up with Gantt charts at a center. It's an amazing, visual way to see your entire project laid out with assignments, durations, and dependencies all visible and editable. They also recently executed a little bit of a UI update, which was nice.

Puntos en contra

Gantt charts, by nature, are a little cumbersome to maintain. TG makes them about as easy as possibly, but if your team isn't into it (or you don't have PM managing it) it's not going to work for you.

Tabitha T.
  • Sector: Música

Team is Organization 101

Revisado el 6/12/2016

Team gantt is a perfect tool to keep your projects on a perfect timeline! You can set the due date for the project and work your way backwards so you never miss a step

Puntos a favor

You'll never miss a deadline

Puntos en contra

It can be overwhelming at furar

Vladimir U.

• Asistencia al cliente

Nice tool which helped to launch a line of urgent projects where timeline was critical

Revisado el 24/5/2016

Very nice cloud app we preferred to the very mature products as JIRA and all the plugins thereof, MS Project etc. Although it is not integrated to JIRA or other issue trackers (which would be so nice, and our project management office was desperately searching for a JIRA plugin to replace that), our team continues to use that because it is easy and understandable with no extra-effort and plans look good, easy to provide an access to the team to and have necessary export options.

I'd suggest guys to invest more to the stability of the UI and testing because they don't even aware of the obvious bugs in the front-end or searching for a higher level developers.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, No need to learn and Easy to present plans to the team

Puntos en contra

Sometimes unstable or RIA is slow for larger projects, UI has bugs and you need to be searching for workarounds sometimes. And I'd like to have JIRA integration strongly.

Respuesta de TeamGantt Traducir a español

We are working on an API that will open up integration possibilities. Also, as of yesterday we made some major infrastructure changes that should speed up performance significantly for larger projects. Let support know if you are still experiencing speed issues.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use project management solution

Revisado el 1/11/2019

This allowed our organization to put more structure around project management. Combined with our on-staff PMP we were able to apply better human resource allocation across a seemingly endless array of projects that never finished before new ones were added to the plate. Our management team was able to visualize how over-allocated various people were and thus dialed back on adding ever more projects to the fold.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and administer. Easy to train other users how to use and set them off on their own projects. Nice dashboard to view one's own projects and project status and to view all resource allocation across the organization. Inline collaboration functionality.

Puntos en contra

Typical project management concepts like Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, Late Finish are not available.

Martin V.
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Revisado el 9/2/2019

I don't know that I'm doing anything to complex with the software (I'm not using features such as the sync to calendar), but from what I've seen thus far it has been a useful tool.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to pick up and understand this software- when I first started using it, I was familiar with the idea of gantt charts but had never used software to make one (minus a crude excel version). The software was very easy to pick up and start making charts, and has helped me more effectively manage both big and small projects! It has been really useful to review assignments with my team, and I especially appreciate the ability to assign specific tasks to individuals.

Puntos en contra

Before getting the premium version, I tried the free trial for a week to get a feel for how the tool worked and if it would be useful for me. It had enough features for me to understand how a gantt chart worked and see the use case for them, but it was difficult to actually apply/get started with my projects based on the limited features available.