567 opiniones

Zoho Mail

Alojamiento seguro de correo electrónico y gestión de buzón para usuarios empresariales.

4.4 /5 (567 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
567 opiniones
Nathan L.
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great if you know how to set it up.

Revisado el 30/4/2020

It's been great! After it is set up it's a powerful software that helps fuel my business as it grows.

Puntos a favor

Zoho Free Mail is a great free software that has fantastic capabilities. The ability to add up to five users for free and different groups such as support, info, no-reply, etc. are powerful for freemium software.

Puntos en contra

It's hard to set up if you don't know what you're doing. It requires adding and editing entries to you DNS host server for your domain hosting. If you don't know what that is, you might want to consider another solution.

Gabriella N.
  • Sector: Minería y metalurgia

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great functionality with available set-up resources

Revisado el 14/2/2021

I recommend Zoho mail 110%, I have been using it for years now with minimum to no issues.

Puntos a favor

I have used Zoho for about four years now, and I was attracted to it by Zoho mail. Zoho mail allows you to have five email addresses with individual mailboxes under one custom domain for free. This is great especially for entrepreneurs and startups, even though you have to purchase the custom domain.

The level of functionality is great, it ranks well even when compared to paid services. Another important aspect is that it's not "spammy" and it does not have compromised security.

Zoho mail works well, I would recommend it to other business owners and entrepreneurs. It is also continually improving and adding more useful tools such as the MX record checker.

Puntos en contra

I like Zoho mail's performance and reliability that is enabled by aspects such as adding SPF and DKIM entries in the domain DNS and adjusting MX records.
But depending on skill level, these settings could be seen as challenging and could deter some. I found the manual webpage that's available for setting up for a range of domain providers to be quite helpful. There are other sites that cover how to set up Zoho mail, which I also found to be helpful.

I realized that it can take long for Zoho mail to pick up added entries to a domain DNS. This is probably split between Zoho mail and a specific domain provider but perhaps some improvements can be done.

• Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

So-So Email Platform with Pros and Cons

Revisado el 24/6/2019

While not perfect, Zoho Mail - both from a user and administrator standpoint - worked well enough to satisfy business needs which was to host email accounts from a custom website domain. Plus. It's hard to really complain about something that doesn't cost anything. The overall look and feel of it is dated and definitely minor leagues compared to powerhouses like Gmail and Outlook and Yahoo Mail, but taken as is, it works and gets the job done.

Puntos a favor

Free platform to set up and manage multiple email addresses for a custom domain. It's super easy to set up individual email accounts and groups.

Puntos en contra

While creating email accounts with easy, managing them was not so much. Often you would get errors that made no sense even though everything seemed to be working. Also, the user interface could be improved as it seems a bit dated and clunky. And email classifications such as Newsletter and Notification would often mis-categorize emails causing you to miss important emails at first.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great alternative to G-Suite for small businesses

Revisado el 4/2/2021

I originally tried G-Suite in my organisation. While its powerful and well-known, I found it way too complex to install and manage in a very small organisation. Its seemed needlessly complex and required expertise to administer. I cancelled and tried Zoho and never looked back. I find it simpler and more suited to a small business. And the apps that come bundled in are a big bonus.

Puntos a favor

Its simple and easy to use and the the support desk has been great on the few occasions I needed it. There are a bunch of good apps that come bundled-in with the Zoho mail. Its also cheap, dependable and affordable.

Puntos en contra

My password manager doesn't always work too well on the login screen. But thats picking hairs a bit!

Felix J.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great for basic capabilities, lacking integration with other suites

Revisado el 9/9/2019

Zoho Mail was a very solid experience during the time I used it for over 5 years. It was mostly stable with no major issues whatsoever. The setup was straightforward and I didn't have to switch into the "admin" role during day to day very often. It was quite set-it-and-forget-it for basic email duties. However, as time went on, their email solution and other included goodies felt more and more limited. With everyone using the big names of Gsuite and O365, still being stuck on Zoho's unheard of platform seemed more work than it was worth.

It's a great (free under 5 users) product​ if you're not looking to do anything fancy, and only care about basic functionality.

Puntos a favor

Zoho Mail worked well as a provider for my email on my custom domain. It has all of the features you would need out of a typical email provider, like Gmail​ or Outlook. It was simple to set up, just by adding an MX record into my DNS which took until 5 minutes. The UI is simple but powerful, and their advanced search tools helped me find emails from long ago that I wouldn't be able to find otherwise.

Since my only user was myself and an additional service account for miscellaneous sending purposes, I was using the "free" version, which is fully featured, but limited to 5 users. While the free version includes quite a lot of mail features, it is ultimately limited on mail storage, eventually causing me to move away. The free version also included access to some of Zoho's other products, including their contacts and calendar suite (expected with any email provider these days), as well as their office suite (think Word/Excel/Powerpoint). These were nice features to have included, but I ultimately did not use them too much, except for Contacts and Calendar.

Puntos en contra

Zoho is the underdog in the category of SaaS business suites, competing against GSuite and O365. While the product is fully featured and includes plenty of powerful tools, what it lacks is widespread support and integration, which ultimately made me move to O365, after using Zoho for 5 years. Their propriety storage and document solution are​ basically unheard of compared to Office Online (with OneDrive) and Google Docs (with Drive). Their IMAP/POP3, CalDav, and CardDav solutions are basic and fragmented, though the features are there. Furthermore, with the free account, I didn't get/expect any customer support so any problems were left to myself to fix (not many came up anyways).

Primarily, you lack integration with third parties and industry leaders with their services. They don't provide many plugins or connectors to external parties, and when they do, the options are lackluster. Don't expect to be able to automate things with Zoho.

Syazwani I.
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Good with organizing emails

Revisado el 23/2/2021

Zoho Mail is better than my previous email hosting that my domain hosting has provided. There are option to access my mail from my mobile device, which i like very much and can access it from anywhere. There are also a tools to have a quick chat with my contact list.

Puntos a favor

Sending and receiving emails with Zoho Mail has never been a problem so far. Adding contact list in bulk is very possible and can work in multiple type of file format like .TXT and excel. Creating a template for my email like footnote and signature is easy and has many option like font style and color to customized it.

Puntos en contra

There are limited user that can be add for the domain, and will include more fees to add more user. Adding a domain is not easy as it should be, the MX records is not easily recognized by this software and keep showing error. There are no detailed manual to the problem that I face, and only after seeking support from the customer service the problem is fixed.

Norzihan I.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Quite good with email management tools

Revisado el 12/2/2021

I have use Zoho Mail for managing my domain email, setting it up is really easy as there are many guides and manual provided by this software to make it work. Up for 5 business email id is free to register and that is enough for me for my own domain without having to pay for its premium plan and i really happy to be able using it for free but with premium feature.

Puntos a favor

Zoho Mail is one of the top software that has good tools that offer a free email management, also for managing business email. I really like that i can customized and editing keyword for the spam filters, so the legit email coming from legit business email address can be white-flag and landing to my primary inbox.

Puntos en contra

Mobile application for Zoho Mail is less responsive unlike the desktop application. It just won't automatically synchronized my emails and i need to manually refresh the application for it to start showing my new emails. I don't know if it is the problem with my smartphone or it just won't work.

Maisarah H.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Best for personal and business email management

Revisado el 5/3/2021

Zoho Mail is a good software for a basic email usage like sending and receiving email or storing an email.

Puntos a favor

Hosting a business email with Zoho Mail is very affordable and they also offers a very good tools to managing the admin area and tools to filter the spam email from flooding my primary email folder. Great security comes with this service and feel secure suing this service.

Puntos en contra

Zoho Mail is on the lightweight categorize in term of email service software. There are no option to build a landing site from this software unlike other email services like Gmail.

• Sector: Servicios financieros

Installed on 114 websites, yeah I like them

Revisado el 6/4/2021

Over all, they are my go to for all 114 websites I have. Of that 32 are upgrades.

Puntos a favor

They make pain point simple and free and upgrading is easy peasy lemon cheesy. Email at least 1 used to come with every domain. Today wait for the upsells and overpriced products. ZOHO allows to get a domain free to super cheap and fairly easy.

Puntos en contra

Support is slow but effective. I've to contact them a good number of times mostly for my own issues but the replies often took days.

Jarvis J.
  • Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

A better Business Email

Revisado el 9/2/2021

I am pleased with Zoho Mail 100% it is #1 regarding cost-effective and it offers numerous additional services and tiers of service as you expand your business and reach. It integrates with various programs and software options as well.

Puntos a favor

I like the face that it's customizable to the use and need of the business and the uses as well. You can create crossfunctional emails address, shared email box and really play with the layout and look of the email platform in comparison to your website.

Puntos en contra

Can be a little tricky to start however they provide various tools and resources for even a novice like myself you understand and use. It took about 2- 3 hours to make it look and feel like I wanted.

Tomasz S.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Zoho Mail: feature-packed, customizable online e-mail client

Revisado el 28/1/2021

It was a great service until Zoho decided completely revamp the interface a few years ago. Someone somewhere said Mobile First as if desktop users went extinct from Sunday to Monday. But if your job is to reply to 300 email per day, you do rely on desktop! So the revamp had a lot or me-too, half-baked ideas borrowed from other email providers that were implemented in hurry with no respect to users. There was a bloodshed on Zoho boards and Zoho started closing threads as "solved" (as you do). The technical support response time went from days to weeks. Zoho approach was: "well, try using it for some time, get used and we are sure you will like it!" Nasty. For some time I went back to use the email client on my server. Then, very slowly, step by step, Zoho started improving what they broke in the first place. Rolled back a few old features. Added a few new ones people have requested for months. And you know what, it is a great email client now, admittedly better than it was, even though some problems have never been fixed. All in all the major crisis it is a happy marriage now.

Puntos a favor

It is a reliable email client that lets me send and receive emails from multiple domains. I rely on templates a lot and they can be neatly nested. Importantly Zoho is ahead of Google when it comes to features such as scheduling emails for example (because a group of avid users, including myself, kept bringing this up on forums and finally Zoho took it up or so it seems to me anyway). Tagging and flagging works like a charm, you can have multiple, nested folders, multiple signatures. Also, threaded view is an option that can be easily turned off, which I do really appreciate as I still have not figured out how to turn it off in Gmail. Finally, the technical support is prompt and helpful.

Puntos en contra

My biggest gripe is that you must have one domain parked on Zoho to be able to use it. Secondly POP3/SMTP/IMAP are supported so you can send and receive emails from other domains, too, but you won't avail of collaborative features of Zoho Email. I was told by Zoho tech support that unless I move the domain to Zoho, I won't be able to set up a master email account from which I could push or tag emails for attention of other staff. So we do keep forwarding emails as if 90s were not over yet! The reason why I am not moving the domain to Zoho is my past experience with Zoho. Admittedly over the years the service is much more reliable with less or literally no downtime, but I did suffer in the past and I do prefer to keep the copies of emails on the server that is not with Zoho just in case. Finally, the mobile app - many features are not part of it. So you need the desktop after all. I rely on desktop anyway but it is shocking that in this day and age, Zoho does not get mobile experience right

Aris G.
  • Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

Zoho: The Mail King

Revisado el 12/1/2021

We base all our direct sales and customer support emails on Zoho Mail because it has a full suite of apps around Mail, it gives us tools to embed some features needed on our ecommerce using the API and also a lot of our customers prefer Zoho Mail more than Roundcube or other Mail providers because of its user friendly interface, deliverability and cool features.

Puntos a favor

We have the paid plan and can take advantage the big file size of attachments and the integration of various Zoho applications, such as calendar, notes and scheduled emails that are heavily used by our company employees. The most practical, user friendly and useful feature are the tabs for each action we take. Everything we click is opened on a new tab in the same webpage which help us go back and work at multiple things at the same time. Advanced filters, forwarders and tags are necessary for our business and Zoho exceeds our expectations on these features. Two factor authentication is recommended and available by Zoho. Security notifications are always enabled and help us monitor suspicious activity of our accounts. Also there is an API that gives us the ability to embed mail features inside our web apps and various projects.

Puntos en contra

We would prefer if the paid plans had unlimited users for a single domain, because the domain is owned by the individual user/company and would be fair to be able to use unlimited aliases for a domain. Other than that Zoho Mail is great and this is our personal opinion on this matter!

Ramakant R.

Free Business Email tool

Revisado el 29/8/2020

Overall i have created all my business emails using Zoho Email. Zoho email provides you a mobile app where you can login and check your emails. The email transfer rate is very fast.

Puntos a favor

Zoho is a free platform to create business emails easily. If you are running any company and existing over the internet and want to create a Business email along with your domain name, you are choosing Zoho Email for creating 5 Free business emails.

Puntos en contra

Nothing still now. The DNS varification is very time taking.

Alastair C.
  • Sector: Juegos de ordenador
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A very useful and free email and calendar solution for those with a custom domain

Revisado el 21/5/2020

Overall my experience with Zoho Mail has been very positive. Its integration with a custom domain was easy, seamless and free which is the real highlight in my experience. It is fast, responsive and comes with a plethora of features and functions that improve the experience. It is clear that they have focused on giving value to their users which is appreciated. I can certainly recommend Zoho Mail for both business and personal use.

Puntos a favor

There are several things I like about using Zoho Mail. Firstly, Zoho allows you to create your own email solution for free using a custom domain. I set up a custom domain on a domain registrar and I searched for a free email solution that let you use your new domain. Zoho Mail was the email solution I chose as the instructions for setting it up for use with a custom domain were very easy and quick to set up. In addition, email hosting using Zoho with your domain is also free, which is a huge plus.

I also like that Zoho Mail features several other functions in its email client - including Calendar, Notes, Contacts and Tasks. All of which are useful and make Zoho Mail even better and more intuitive to use. As an email client, it is also extremely quick and responsive as should be expected from a decent email client. I also like that Zoho Mail has a mobile app that integrates seamlessly with your account and sends notifications and functions exactly how you'd expect a mobile email client app to work.

In addition, Zoho also has a huge range of preferences, settings and view options to tinker with to customise your experience which is appreciated. Though it can take quite a while to set everything to your liking. Also, as a small aside, Zoho Mail doesn't include any ads whatsoever, which is appreciated.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about Zoho Mail is its user interface. It is not bad by any means and it's fairly clean and intuitive to use - however, it can seem a bit alien and unfamiliar. Coming from other email clients like Outlook and Gmail, Zoho's interface is not as intuitive as these and is missing some shortcuts that I've grown familiar with on other email clients.

However, once you grow familair with the interface and how Zoho Mail works, it is perfectly fine for everyday use and could well become your go-to email solution.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Meant for Startups and upto Medium Scale Business Mainly

Revisado el 10/8/2019

The branding of the company and reputation as premium is what established via use of Zoho Mail. It is a very important factor in creating a trusted image among potential clients. In fact, it does maintain a reputation with ease of access at the companies end.

Puntos a favor

Ability to scale up and work as a team is the most approaching benefit of Zoho Mail.

further to it, on use I did find:

1. The Administrator can be a team and not just one person.
2. Role set up and Employee Addition, even with custom roles are very helpful for medium scale enterprises.
3. Has a good ability to make a company-wide policy for better implementation of compliances and related kinds of stuff without hassles.
4. The advanced and simple mode selection also helps for quite a good lot of employees.
5. The email authenticity details in every email are quite a helpful feature that will save a life from spams not available in Gsuite and likewise applications to extend Zoho has.

Puntos en contra

The Cost expenses of running full premium features are a setback to most of micro and nano scale enterprises. The Company does provide good lot feature even at free of cost but the overall pricing deters such enterprises to buy paid plans, thus reducing the inflow of such paid customers.

The privacy policies of companies present a loophole of the ability of admin to peek in an employee's email. It is like a sword with two edges, both beneficial and destructive too.

• Sector: Diseño gráfico

Email Hosting in Constant Revamp Mode

Revisado el 3/4/2019

Since I am an active user and recommend this to my clients, I would defintiely say it's worth it, despite the spam stuff. Junk mail will be a pain no matter what.

The interface is pleasing and I do notice they are constantly working to make improvements and updating things

Puntos a favor

I use this daily and it's great. It is totally separate from my website hosting email and with a few settings on the server & on my domain registrar, my mail was set up. I use it on my local computer/devices OR I can also login and manage email on the web. I set up folders, filters, blacklist/whitelists, and love that I can create an alias email to give out if I don't want someone to have the private email.

Their support is good, despite taking a few days to get a response sometimes, but they are very friendly and always want to help you solve your problem. A few times, i've gotten phone calls and they've accessed my screen to help me troubleshoot an issue they aren't able to replicate which is miles above other support services these days.

If you choose, you can also use several other features like their contacts manager, calendar, tasks, and several other Zoho branded products (some free, some not).

It's straightforward and basic but to be clear: this is not a replacement for the mail system hyou use on your comptuer... it is an email HOSTING service = where your emails are stored. You still need to use an app on your computer/device to send/receive messages.

HUGE Pro: move to a new web host is a. All I need to do is change a few MX records at my domain registar, I never have to worry about losing email. The steps involved "may" require help but not hard to do.

You can set up a spam management system to either allow, bounce or quarantine msgs.

Puntos en contra

It seems like my email sometimes appears to be offline in my computer mail app. It's usually brief but it happens. The more recent setup for anti-spoofing settings were a pain in the butt to set up and I had to contact support for help b/c their instructions were wrong (but, like I said, they did help me and were eager to please).

The spam filtering feels limiting. I can only block emails/ domains. I wish I could add a spam filter based on subjects, keywords or phrases to swipe them in one action. The type of spam that we seem to get with the same topic yet comes from infinite number of addresses makes it a huge pain to manage. You have to login, go to your Control Panel & add the addresses/domains to the blacklist. If I could do this based on the subject line or keywords, I'd have to do this less often. I drown in emails & too many still get through (even if in my Junk folder), I don't want to ever see them.

Then, I seem to get a lot of false negatives. Legitimate people sometimes do not get through & again, need to check the spam settings, add them to the main whitelist & check the quarantine folder. These are more recent changes but it's increasing the time I spend, instead of reducing.

Benjamin J.
  • Sector: Automoción
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Overall a great email solution but with it's quirks

Revisado el 27/3/2019

We switched from an isp hosted email account because after many years the isp could not keep up with the times, were lacking ssl support, storage space was obismally small, and support took days to solve even the smallest issues where I could actually determine what needed to be fixed on their end before they could.

Zoho mail has taken all of that off of my plate, allowed me an easy way to manage most features company wide in single steps, and anytime I had a question support was always available to help, and even if their support couldn't fix problems we were having (such as the streams function) they have always been polite, professional, and eager to help any time of day or night.

If you're looking for an inexpensive but feature rich email suite for your company or even for the individual I couldn't recommend these guys more even with the minor quirks we have experienced.

Puntos a favor

The value for the money is obvious once you start using the software. Features for even the lowest tier paid plans include white and black lists, spam filtering, mailing lists, custom groups for email accounts, and a plethora of other things. Absolutely worth the measly cost they charge per year.

Out of the box you have full control via the admin panel to enable or disable pop or imap, create unlimited aliases per email, add signatures and company wide disclaimers to emails.

They have their own web interface, desktop and mobile applications that come included as well.

One if my absolute favorite features is the zohomail admin application for mobile which allows me to, in seconds, change any employees password if they forget it regardless of where I am.

Ssl, dkim, spf, are all available out of the box as well.

Puntos en contra

One of the most frustrating features of the software is the Streams feature. You can compare this to an email client trying to merge email with their own version of social media. For those looking for a feature such as this it may not be a huge issue for you, however I run IT for approximately 100 users and not a single person wants this feature, the problem being is it comes turned on by default.

Shut it off you say? If it were that easy I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. There is no admin level switch to turn off streams company wide. To do so every single user must individually log into the web application, find the streaming filter, and shut it off manually one by one...

The stream feature creates 2 folders called notifications and newsletters automatically that begins sorting mail based on zohos own specifications. If you have employees who are older and not tech savvy it is extremely difficult to train everyone to check 3 different folders (including inbox) for their mail when everything use to be located in the inbox alone.

After browsing through forums, support threads, etc it appears many companies and users have begged for an off switch company wide due to the exact same issue we still are plagued with for years now, however nothing had been done to rectify this time consuming and hassle of s "feature".

Dakota D.
  • Sector: Artículos de lujo y joyería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A learning experience that has helped me better understand the managing the finer points of...

Revisado el 18/6/2018

I ended up learning a lot about the finer points of running a business. By being able to set up my own FREE email server, I now have my own "place" to host all of my work related emails, organize them to my liking, and further share it with the rest of my employees. With the Streams folders, it makes general communication between employees quick and easy, and moderated for appropriateness. It's an incredibly secure way to build a platform for business related communication, both with customers, and with my own team. Overall, this is one of the programs I accredit my budding success (and sanity) to.

Puntos a favor

The amount of internal organization this software has, has propelled the rate at which I'm able to get work done. I absolutely love the way you can filter through your emails based on an almost mind boggling amount of search fields. I especially love the attachment filter, as so many of my emails have pictures and PDFs. Even further, the interface for the server is very legible, and as you click through to your emails, the new windows cascade and expand to the right, making it easy to quickly scan for necessary information. The extra applications/plug-ins such as Group Calendars, Streams, Tasks, etc. make internal company communication SO EASY! Honestly, I could talk about the inter-connectivity of the software all day. Not to mention, it's very easy to configure your email with a custom domain server, and as a webmaster, that's just one less headache I want to deal with.

Puntos en contra

I first started using Zoho Mail when I was still learning how to write basic HTML and CSS code, and at the time there was a bit of a learning curve for myself when it came to the initial setup of the product. Some of the vocabulary I had yet to learn was throughout the email client, and made it somewhat hard to understand exactly what I was doing. With that being said, Zoho has literally hundreds of resources that are both directly from the company, and from other reliable sources, on how to overcome the "language barrier" and take you through the setup process set by step. So, although there is a learning curve with certain steps, there's still innumerable amounts of resources to help you through the process.

Sreejith V.

Best email solution for Startup

Revisado el 25/6/2020

It's an years of trust and still going on! We never had any situation to contact the support for addressing any issue.

Puntos a favor

I am using Zoho Mail for years now and there was no issue at all. The mail delivery is good, less spam and can control everything at Control Panel.

Easy to use and configure for Admins in terms of management, Security features, multi-domain email hosting, Domain name striping (really good feature), Mobile App with basic management feature, Email Groups, SPAM control etc.

We haven't experienced any mail drops or mail reputation issue so far ( 3-4 years).

Another advantage with Zoho is the integration with other Zoho App and 3rd party applications.

Puntos en contra

Easy to use and easy to configure for admins.
It would be good if some more features are added in Zoho Mail Admin mobile app.

Brandon H.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Free business email has never been this good

Revisado el 5/12/2018

Zoho Mail solved two huge problems for us: internal communication and professional company branding in our emails. We needed a platform to facilitate better communication within the company. We chose Zoho to begin with because it was free​ but found that its functionality surpassed what we were hoping for. Before we had been using free services that required us to cram our company name into the sender portion of the email (e.g., [email protected]). This looked unprofessional. Since moving to Zoho, all our outgoing emails now look professional​ and uniform with our company website dot com in the domain portion.

Puntos a favor

This email service does everything and more than we needed or wanted. It has spam filters (and they work!) You can organize and filter mail to automatically go to predetermined​ folders. You can set up and moderate several accounts for employees. You get to attach your​ own company/website name to the end of the email address (e.g., [email protected]). And it's totally affordable for small companies. 25 free user accounts and unlimited groups for free! Customer service is great for a free service. I have emailed them to report a problem​ and have received a response within an hour. The longest I had to wait was 24 hours, but it was during a peak season, so I'm not surprised. They are surprisingly​ attentive and timely for a free service.

Puntos en contra

It is a bit complicated and involved in regards to setup. Someone with a little knowledge won't have a problem. But if you have trouble setting up a gmail account, you'll definitely need some help with this.

Ernesto enrique F.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The real best alternative for corporate mail

Revisado el 22/7/2019

My experience with Zoho Mail has been great, with it I can review all my emails from my company as if it were any other famous email platform.

Puntos a favor

I could write for hours the benefits of Zoho Mail and why I like it so much.

I'll start by mentioning the user interface, it's one of the best I've tried and has nothing to envy of its competition. It has all the options that one looks for in mail, attaching files has never been so easy and the best thing of all is that it has a section where all the files that you have sent or received.

It has excellent applications for smartphones, which allow you to check your mail and have great quality, work perfectly. Also applications to manage users and configurations.

Simply the best option for small and large companies to host corporate emails.

Puntos en contra

I like all of Zoho Mail, I did not like the interface very much but a year ago they updated it and now it looks spectacular.

Claire S.
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Excellent Value

Revisado el 17/9/2019

I started using Zoho Mail in 2014 when I wanted to have emails come from my domain name. I have no regrets. It's affordable, comes with many helpful features, and their support is always helpful.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and affordable cost as well as the features. I can schedule emails to go out later. If I don't want to make a template because although sending out multiple emails it's just a one-off situation, I can use the "send as new email" feature. It also has good security. I like that I can sync with Outlook, which took care of the desktop issue for me. That's just part of it. They keep improving.

Puntos en contra

When Zoho Mail rolled out their desktop version, I was excited, then disappointed when I realized I had to be online to access it.

Trevor S.
  • Sector: Internet
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great, inexpensive e-mail hosting for custom domains

Revisado el 2/8/2019

My Microsoft Office 365 subscription was about to expire, so I needed to find and migrate to another solution quickly. After some brief searching, Zoho Mail came up as a reputable, low-cost option for me to consider. I couldn't find any other good competitors at this price point, so I went ahead and signed up. Migration was easy, and

Puntos a favor

It's easy to sign up and get your e-mail migrated over. They provide a simple web interface that does all I need it to. Zoho also provides secure IMAP connectivity, if you want to use a separate e-mail client. Zoho is competitively priced, and is easily worth the cost of entry for anyone who needs basic e-mail services.

Puntos en contra

The Zoho Mail design isn't particularly beautiful, as software user interfaces go, but it's functional and straightforward. A cleaner, modern UI would be nice, but I'm not complaining either.

Nathan K.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Good for light usage, users should look elsewhere for feature-intensive options

Revisado el 23/9/2019

Currently, I am employed full-time in marketing, but also do some consulting and creative strategy work on the side, which is why I needed an email platform to connect with my domain. Because I do not actively prospect my side-business, I don't need a feature-intensive product (like Office 365 or G Suite) and I didn't want to spend much money on the product either. Zoho offers a good compromise when you are looking for a simple hosted e-mail solution. If you are looking for the best integration and office suite, though, you should look towards more expensive options from Google or Microsoft.

Puntos a favor

The value of the product is great. And while the e-mail functionality and performance isn't the best, I prefer the layout much better than others I've used. Having access to additional office applications from Zoho could be useful if you needed to separate documents and information for multiple purposes (work, personal, etc.).

Puntos en contra

The software isn't the most fluid to use. By this, I mean settings like 2-factor authentication or profiles can be difficult to find. The interface also isn't as well-designed as other e-mail platforms like G-Suite. And, while imap is available for zoho accounts, you are required to pay for it in order to use it. Customer service also isn't the best, but that's about on-par with other technology companies.

Muhammad hassan H.

My Business buddy that helped me get professional Email for my Domain

Revisado el 19/2/2021

I'm pretty happy with Zoho Mail and I'm using it for personal and business use.

Puntos a favor

I'm using it for about 4 years now, and I never had a problem with this product. I enjoyed using it more than Gmail because of its functionalities and features that it has.
It provides you free custom email and email for your domain that you can use to make your business and email more professional.
Also, Zoho is a nice extension to use with your email.
The Zoho is just like Google with all extra functions like, Zoho CRM, Docs, Surveys, Invoice. Anything you need for business.

Puntos en contra

So far so good. I never had any complaints with Zoho Mail. I love using it.
The Only thing I cannot fix is the username of my Email and I cannot do multiple login on browser.