Reseñas de Aladtec

Aladtec

Online employee scheduling & workforce management software

4.8/5 (4 reseñas)
Traducir con Google

Best Management Tool Around.

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 6/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using Aladtec for staff scheduling, and other workforce management tasks, for ten years. I’ve introduced it in every service where I’ve been a Director. I have used other systems but Aladtec is by far the best. This system stands out because it is great for both admin and field staff. Many systems are easy for the admin staff to run, because that’s who the provider is selling the software to, but the member users hate it because it is hard to use or not intuitive. Aladtec however, is easy to use and intuitive for all; it takes almost no hands-on training to get new users up and running. Aladtec and their team are some of the best that I have ever delt with in any industry. truly a company and product worth the time to check out. It has in every situation cut operation costs significantly. Pays for it self in no time whatsoever. I highly recommend these products to anyone who really wants to streamline their company and the day-to-day operations.

Puntos a favor

Several reasons in no particular order. Customer support, Aladtec understands what each user needs individually and did not sell me a cut and paste/one size fits some kind of product. I have had some complicated truck and schedule rotations that were advanced and many other systems could not handle what I was needing. Since Aladtec built each system for me from the ground up it gave me everything I needed and nothing that I did not.

Next was the ease of use for admin and staff. Aladtec is intuitive and takes little to no training for users to be up and running.

The reporting section was next. I had to have detailed reports for many different items, and Aladtec gave me or made for me every report that I needed every time. They also have a forms section where I can make complicated forms very easy. I am not a computer programmer but with the form tool you would never know that. I have several check off sheets, employee evaluations,

Puntos en contra

None whatsoever. Aladtec and their products are the best around.

Traducir con Google

Crew schedule and management of personnel for shift work at Fire department

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 15/4/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Puntos a favor

The mobile version of this website has had a huge boost in improvement since its first renditions. It is fairly easy to navigate each individual page and management personnel from the phone.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that I can no longer see my available hours for PTO, trade, or sick time. I thought that having the feature available in My Info page would be a nice added bonus. Also we I apply for time off it would be nice if the program warned me if the time requested would put me over the allocated time I have. This may have been a feature my admin has disabled but I think it should be a mandatory field.

Traducir con Google

A great employee management program with exceptional service

Revisado el 8/9/2016
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

The only thing better than the user-friendly interface is the customer service. The few times I have called correct answers came quickly. The friendly staff has very little turnover and if they say they will call you back, they do. They are also always open to ideas for new features and work hard to constantly improve the product. Updates (always free) to the software are timely and do not interrupt any users or functionality.

Puntos en contra

In 7 years we have never had a problem or unpleasant experience.

Revisado el 22/11/2013
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I wanted to say how impressed our department has been with using EMS Manager for our private ambulance service. The time it takes to create a daily schedule can be so time consuming-people wanting time off, not able to work, or knowing availability. Being a small agency allowing people the ability to request when they can work from a computer, phone etc.-makes it easier to write a schedule and maintain coverage. The other cool feature is the ability to take a few steps and mass text or mass email all member with a few clicks-making communication so easy!!