157 opiniones

BigMarker

La plataforma para seminarios web modernos y eventos en línea

4.8 /5 (157 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Relación calidad-precio
157 opiniones
Bryan B.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

High-quality, powerful, marketing/growth-focused webinar platform! MAJOR FAN!

Revisado el 27/11/2020

Puntos a favor

BigMarker is such an incredibly robust and powerful webinar platform without being complicated.
Here are the ways I'm using it:
- Weekly live webinar workshops
- Edit the video and re-upload it as an automated webinar
- Workshop series (16 weeks with a sequential curriculum)

Puntos en contra

Truthfully, the *only* con is that it can do so many things, so it takes a practice run or two to get used to what to click and do during the webinar to make sure it all goes smoothly (especially in terms of permissions in what you do and don't want the audience to see).

The reason this was a little challenge for me was that I needed to run webinars where the participants could all participate in the Q&A, but not see each other or each other's questions. So, it took a couple practice runs to get used to all the settings allowing me to customize.

Now that I am used to it, the feature set is absolutely fantastic! I LOVE BigMarker and it has been one of the most impactful tools in my business (and an amazing feature set for monetizing webinars and training series).

Rolando V.
  • Sector: Internet

Killer app.

Revisado el 20/6/2019

I used to stream my webinars with Dacast but the bandwidth and viewing hours limitations and the high prices were killing me. And I the same time was using Zoom just to stream to facebook live. And when I found BigMarker I was able to cancel both services. BigMarker is whole lot cheaper and is giving unlimited bandwidth (that alone is game changer) and much more. So I'm saving a lot money and I'm getting a better and unique service.

Puntos a favor

No installation required. Lots of marketing features (was made for marketers). Amazing customer service. Easy landing pages and instant emails reminders. Lot of customizations. Support for dozens of languages. The video stream is crisp & smooth. Love the feature that allows me to stream to Facebook. Webinar is allow to be embedded on your own site. The webinar serie is a killer feature. The UI is very easy to use. BigMarker integrates with at lot of applications.

Puntos en contra

I haven`t found any features that I didn`t like yet.

Elizabeth L.
  • Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Unfortunately looking for another webinar platform

Revisado el 29/4/2020

It's a mixed bag. I like that they are making improvements but my biggest issue is the user experience with microphones and sadly there has been no fix for that. I wish there was an option to click somewhere and see what attendees are seeing, which would be helpful when you're trying to coach them through the process of turning on their microphones. If it weren't for the microphone problem I probably wouldn't be looking elsewhere.

Puntos a favor

We've used BigMarker for more than a year. After trying out several options, I was directed to go with the cheapest. I believe the price has gone up since then. I know that they must be continually working on it because I keep seeing more features added, such as automatically muting my microphone when the video plays. They are pretty quick about getting back with me when I have questions (although it doesn't always resolve an issue). I do like the recording feature, especially since they have added the ability to trim the video right on the website. I also like that you can download the recorded video of the webinar.

Puntos en contra

We do webinars monthly, usually more often than that. Setting up a webinar is frustrating because several options are offered without explanation of what each option entails. Worst is the attendee experience. I put the mic icon + instructions on our presentation's first slide, but attendees always have problems finding it and we waste several minutes trying to do so, even with a dedicated web person at the controls. Also last time I was presenting at home, with another person presenting from the office. I realized when viewing the video that when my connection dropped, the webinar stalled.

Also attendees had to figure out how to turn off webcast mode (I had not set up the webinar to be in webcast mode so I was surprised this was necessary) before being able to turn their microphones on and then there was such an enormous echo that no one could understand each other. This is problematic because we do a lot of custom solutions and I really wanted to hear from the customers about what problems they needed to solve. The chat feature works nicely but not everyone wants to type. In contrast, we use Slack internally and you can easily turn on your mic or other features.

When I contacted customer support, they did get back with me fairly quickly but didn't really address the problem to my satisfaction. When I sent another email, they just cut and pasted the response from the first email, so it was frustrating, especially because I have found their responses helpful in the past.

Ann S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Webinar software that revolutionised our business

Revisado el 15/1/2021

loved it, have recommended it on a regular basis.
I have had one technical issue/bug in 10 months with sending an email and UK based support fixed that within 2 hours

Puntos a favor

There are lots of free software for virtual meetings, but when lockdown first hit, we wanted to run a webinar everyweek (for 50-100 people) and also use the same software for 1-day training courses and our annual conference.
I did a lot of research on YouTube reviews about alternative solutions. At that time (March 2020) I had not heard about BigMarker, however it had great reviews.
We started with a demo, the the cheapest package up to 100 registered users and 4 hour long webinars.
Immediately we loved the ease of use, and huge range of options to create and run the webinars, especially the ability to see your preloaded slides and the audience chat at the same time.

Once we built ip the number of attendees and started using it for training we upgraded to the next package.

The best part of the software is all the marketing features, with simple invite emails and automated reminders.
Because we were advertising the webinars elsewhere we quickly grew our list and the Big Marker weekly email became our best recruitment tool.
We also extensively used the polls and offers, and have used that to drive signup of our training academy and for lead generation.
The downloadable data files have also proved very useful and I am currently writing a blog on the anicca.co uk site about what we have learned.

There are some automation features that we have not used yet, and it can also integrate with a lot of other products.

Puntos en contra

The only annoying issue is that I have to upload lists from individual webinars back up to the top level, before sending a new invite. We get about 20- 40 registrations from new users each week, so it would be helpful that these were automatically added to a list.
Similarly I would like to see a consolidated list of users and what they registered and attended. I had to manually combine data from 40 spreadsheets to get the overall picture.

James michael G.
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Versatile and Dependable Web Conference Platform

Revisado el 6/11/2020

First of all, the quality of the stream is top notch. We deal with court reporters who have to do Zoom depositions all the time. Twice, on two different occasions and without asking, a court reporter said they wished they could use this platform for their depositions - the quality was SO much better than Zoom.

It took a little bit of time the very first webinar to properly configure everything. The support people were SO helpful and patient in answering our questions and helping us do it right. By the second webinar we were feeling better. And with the third one we felt like a pro.

Puntos a favor

The Live Webinar (or Series, since we use multiple webinars in a day) capability is what first drew us to this platform. But then after you have used it once you realize that it actually offers so much more (automated replays, plus on demand playback) all for the same money.

Puntos en contra

This is totally on me but it took a little bit of time to understand how to properly customize the email notifications. I thought the emails were ready to go when I was done changing them but they were in Draft mode. Once I realized the email did not go out as I had scheduled, I was able to see that it was in Draft and needed to be Published. It's just a matter of getting used to it ONCE and then it all makes sense.

Sharon W.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Webinars and so much more

Revisado el 21/8/2019

Puntos a favor

I have used many of the major platforms (WebEx, GoToMeeting/Webinar, Adobe) and many small ones (AnyMeeting and others) for corporate training, consulting meetings, client showcases, and coaching sessions. I was loving Zoom for the recording meeting and breakout functionality, then started using BigMarker as a webinar platform. Quickly I realized the platform could work for my online meetings, video conferences, webinars, leader-led training and so much more as well. BigMarker has replaced at least three other tools I was using, and saved me money in the long run.
Also, they just keep developing and providing more value! I'm amazed at all of the new features and functionality that keeps coming out. Moving to BigMarker is one of the best business decisions I've ever made.

Puntos en contra

There is so much to discover that it took me just a bit to get my head around it and start using it. I'm still not sure I've tapped in to all of the functionality. The support team and documents have helped me through though.

Sven inge H.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Great webinar program

Revisado el 26/8/2020

Extremly happy

Puntos a favor

It can be customized into Norwegian very easy.

Puntos en contra

Webinar-series could be simpler to set up

Ryan S.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best full featured webinar software

Revisado el 3/8/2019

Puntos a favor

Nice interface, intuitive and easy to use.
Great integration options to connect with other online tools, and the Automation and Evergreen webinar features gives BigMarker ongoing value.
Love the channel feature to package content together.

Puntos en contra

Somewhat costly to scale, but if you are using the product effectively to scale and grow your business then it's money well spent.

L. knox W.
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BigMarker is cleaner, has better functionality than Zoom!

Revisado el 1/8/2019

I love the ease of the automated webinars. I use this feature extensively. I record the first one (live) and then am able to have it play back and slack me the comments and q&a without me having to go teach my courses live every time. This is a HUGE benefit for me.

Puntos a favor

No download required for our participants and automated webinars.

Puntos en contra

Have to hit a record button. I would like to select that in advance (when setting up the webinar) and not have to manually do it inside of the webinar.

Linnea D.
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Exactly what we needed

Revisado el 11/5/2020

The webinar quality has been excellent in this turbulent time. We setup our first webinar within a day. The support team has been super responsive with my questions as I worked through some of our unique needs.

Puntos a favor

The software is incredibly easy for our presenters and attendees to use. While our presenters enjoy doing webinars, this is the first time they've described it as fun. It's a very clean interface.

Puntos en contra

The description of the webinar doesn't support bold, italic and other common word processing functions. It's not a show stopper for us, but it would be nice.

Gregory S.
  • Sector: Formación profesional y coaching

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BigMarker is the ABSOLUTE BEST Webinar Solution for both Sales & E-Learning!

Revisado el 21/2/2020

We have a powerful but easy-to-use B2B and B2C Webinar system for sales, customer support and e-learning thanks to BigMarker.

Puntos a favor

Our company loves EVERYTHING about BigMarker. It took 3 years to settle on a solution and we tested many options including WebinarJam, WebinarNinja, GotoWebinar, Demio and Zoom. BigMarker gave us the most complete solution for webinars and browser-based online meeting rooms.

My favourite thing is the software is its functional power which is continuously improved by a great team.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, there isn't anything at this point. Most requests that we made for improvements have already been completed by a team that listens and closely monitors user feedback.

Kelly M.
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

All in with BigMarker - easy onboarding and advanced functionality

Revisado el 27/2/2019

Excellent overall experience (40 paid live webinar events and counting). We purchase LOTS of SaaS, subscribe to multiple webinar hosts, and after all that we are now "all in" with BigMarker.

Puntos a favor

Easy onboarding: I was up and running with my first paid live webinar quickly (much faster than learning other webinar systems or even other SaaS).

Nothing to download: I dislike downloading .exe files that other webinar host providers require for every webinar. BigMarker is in the Cloud - best using Firefox, Chrome or Chrome Incognito

Advanced functionality: I've been using BigMarker for six months, hosted over 40 paid live webinars, some on demand webinars, and now Evergreen/Automated webinars - and BigMarker continues to add functionality from their RoadMap and user requests. BigMarker is impressive now and continues to add excellent features - including "course" for webinar series evergreen. Brilliant!

Support is fast, friendly and helpful. Seriously. And they stepped in to directly communicate with a few of our "students" who needed extra assistance. Very much appreciated!

Puntos en contra

Chrome updated and "broke" audio on BigMarker. I may have been among the first to experience this in a live webinar. Ultimately was able to resolve and resume my live webinar, but would have preferred to be notified (so that I could have switched to Firefox as the webinar host).

Ari eko P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best webinar on the market

Revisado el 7/10/2019

i love to use bigmarker and very happy with it. this is my must have tools

Puntos a favor

i have 1000 plan on bigmarker and very happy with it. their meeting online feature is also good to have meeting.

Puntos en contra

in the beginning, their recording quality isnt so good, but now its ok.literally there is no major bad things, if something happen their support is very helpfull

Samantha T.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Product Easy to Use

Revisado el 18/1/2021

BigMarker is worth the money. Our audience likes the platform and our employees find it easy to use. Never had any major issues.

Puntos a favor

The product is user friendly. I'm not a "tech-savvy" person but I found the product easy to use, implement, and easy to teach to other people on our team. We host about 4-8 webinars each week for 50-200 people depending on the season. For the most part, we've had no technical issues. It offers all of the standard features you'd expect as well as integrations/widgets for your website, SEO functionality, and a few other features that come in handy.

Puntos en contra

Customer service replies could be faster. They have a chat feature but sometimes you won't hear back from them for a bit. I will say that their reps are knowledgeable and fixed any issue I had once I am able to get in contact with them.

Drew D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Big Marker is the webinar platform marketers dream about

Revisado el 11/5/2020

Thrilled with both the product and service. There are really only two tech companies I fully vouch for with my clients and Big Marker is one of them.

Puntos a favor

The best thing about their platform is that it is all-encompassing. They offer every type of event style you could imagine. Tons of free marketing integrations, free API access. Plus an easy to use frictionless presentation experience that you can tailor to your need on an event to event basis.

Puntos en contra

The ability to add hidden static fields and pass that data to certain third-party integrations is not 100% there yet. But they update the software so frequently with new features I don't expect that to stay the case for long.

• Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Advanced marketing tool

Revisado el 9/8/2020

It is very reliable tool and it always keeps the record about every action that has been taken for creating leads or selling our products, and also it support the HRM system. It also helps me to carry out meetings with our important clients.

Puntos a favor

I am happy and satisfied customer of BigMarker, it has enhanced my productivity in terms of business generation. I like the way it provides effective and advanced marketing services. It has user-friendly interface. Through this application I am capable to reach my customers more effectively by providing them quality services just because of this efficient tool.

Puntos en contra

Its pricing and licensing policies keeps some issues, but it has benefit our whole organization because of its integration with Mailchimp, Saleforce, Drip and Hubspot which has made easy for us to drag and drop the files and data.

Alian O.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

An Amazing Solution for Non-Profit Organisations

Revisado el 21/2/2020

Spectacular! We're using it to connect with persons interested in our causes of Youth & Community Development including hosting meetings and webinars with various stakeholders and our beneficiaries.

Puntos a favor

Our Non-profit Organisation was seeking a webinar solution which was cost-effective but offered powerful features and performance. BigMarker delivered exceptionally well.

We love the ease of use for both presenters and participants! The meeting rooms are also a great bonus!

Puntos en contra

Nothing. It's continuously improving and we're looking forward to upcoming features like Breakout Rooms.

Tommie S.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

Simply the best webinarplatform

Revisado el 20/9/2019

Puntos a favor

As a language education provider we host a lot of webinars and we tried a lot of platform. This is the smoothest most easy to use and most stable platform we have tried so far.

Puntos en contra

Webinarplatforms are traffic intensive and quite expensive but this is one of the more affordable ones.

• Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

Bigmarker changed my life

Revisado el 24/9/2019

Puntos a favor

I'm no expert, I love how easy it works. I can quickly add polls, handouts, or switch screens with making it complicated.

The quality of the broadcast is insane good. I haven't met anything yet that beats this.

The functions are crazy: live broadcast to Facebook, Youtube and other channels. But also the webinar features (evergreen, automated, always 24/7 on, etc.) are great too!

Puntos en contra

The translation could be done better. Not all fields can be translated to my native language (dutch). This can be a big problem for those who don't speak English.

I am also missing a 24 hours clock (currently have to use AM/PM which is uncommon in The Netherlands).

Last but not least: the functions can be overwhelming and I believe this can be fixed with a better UI of the menu. that said: I am very happy with all the functions!

Keith G.
  • Sector: Fuerzas del orden público

Big Features, Minimal Price

Revisado el 20/2/2020

It has been great. I have had no major problems. I have had to contact customer service twice and each time the problem was rectified within an hour even though it wasn't a major issue or time sensitive.

Puntos a favor

I use the evergreen feature frequently for public education. People are flocking to the webinar daily, which is boosting recognition of my company as an industry leader for that segment.

Puntos en contra

Really nothing. I have bounced between various webinar vendors and this has been the best in price, quality and service.

Lakshay B.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Definitely our preferred solution for the long haul

Revisado el 14/4/2019

For now, I can see no other solution for Webinars that I'd use. Bigmarker is IT. For me AND my clients.

Puntos a favor

Bigmarker is a solution we finally settled on after going through a LOT of other webinar hosting solutions. The biggest pro for us is that it just works. Flawlessly. You don't have to be a huge nerd to set it up. If you can answer questions about your event, that's all you need. It just works, and you wouldn't believe how rare that is in this field. I mean some of the competitors are bad enough to have cost us six figures in revenue simply because they malfunctioned during a live event. Fortunately, bigmarker works very well, even if you, the admin are broadcasting through a poor connection, which can happen if you're on the move a lot.

Puntos en contra

Honestly, there were some flaws in the beginning, but those kinks have been ironed out. One of our events was recorded, and the recording wasn't available for downloading 2-3 days after the event, but that was a unique misfire that the team took care of in less than an hour of me contacting them.

• Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BigMarker is set to top all livestream and webinar companies!

Revisado el 11/4/2019

The webinar software from BigMarker is a necessary use for my business. I do not know how I would have been doing with just a Facebook Live or YouTube Live / Google Hangouts video. Both myself and my viewers feel connected. Zoom, GoMeeting cannot touch the capabilities of this software. BigMarker is continuing to improve on every front!

Puntos a favor

I really enjoy how fast and simple this software is to use. I got a livestream web conference started in one minute. In addition I was able to integrate things like Facebook, Comments, and a repeating web stream. I can remind my users with a SMS or email. Plus all of my contacts are stored here and easily can go anywhere I want them to. The actual application runs speedy and is a blast to use. I love hosting a webinar with any of my fellow freelancing artists. This is by far better than any software out there doing the same thing! They're in-app support is the most helpful and I get a response in minutes many times! I couldn't ask for better support! I can't wait to see this company grow!

Puntos en contra

Currently, I have no complaints. They're actively producing new features and integrating often. They work with large and small companies, so we're always thought of!

E. alana J.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Hard to imagine them being better

Revisado el 18/4/2017

I have been a BigMarker customer since they started and they were always, and continue to be the best at innovation. They were the first not to require a download for the user to attend a webinar. They are the first and continue to be the only one who do a great job marrying community to webinars. They work so well for us (Higher Education) that we now have literally hundreds of final products recorded by them in our sphere of influence. We could not do all that we do without Bigmarker as our partner.

Puntos a favor

No downloads - multi continent server choice for international businesses - ongoing development of new tools - incredible support services - brilliant innovation over the years that just continues to develop

cant' think of anything

Jaime K.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Super easy to use and always updating features

Revisado el 11/4/2019

I mostly use it for client meetings and for that, it has been wonderful. Meetings run flawlessly and because it's so easy to use for my clients, there isn't a lot of wasted time trying to explain to them how to use it. I've done a bit of testing with the webinar side but haven't used it as much. The great thing is, they have training videos - err webinars - to get you up and running fast. I appreciate that they see my time is valuable.

Puntos a favor

I love that my attendees don't have to download anything to get started. They can just load the webinar or meeting into their current browser. In addition, there are all the types of webinars you would ever want in a single system, including evergreen and on-demand webinars. You also get meeting rooms! I do meetings with clients on a regular basis and this has been invaluable. I can literally be in a meeting with someone in 60 seconds.

Puntos en contra

Hasn't really been any downsides yet. They are an Enterprise solution. If I have to come up with a negative, it's the fact they aren't as well known as others so the interface isn't instantly familiar which creates a slight learning curve. But as mentioned before, it's user-friendly, so the learning curve is small.

David M.
  • Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

BigMarker is an incredible business tool

Revisado el 28/2/2019

I've had good success using BigMarker with clients and colleagues. There was no need to guide people through an install process as no installation is needed. Video and sound quality were excellent. It is easy to download the recordings, edit, and post to YouTube.

BigMarker seems very responsive to user feedback and there have been regular releases of new features. This company is not standing still.

Puntos a favor

I'm a solo business that does training, consulting, and contracting. There are several features that I fell in love with. The webinar functions are very full featured and have lots of ways to engage users and reuse content. You also get a "meeting room" with a permanent URL that you can use for demos and quick video conferences. You get your own channel for promoting your webinars that includes easy monetization options. Customer service has always been quick and very helpful.

Puntos en contra

There are a lot of ways you can setup your webinars and it can take a while to figure out the option that best fit your needs. Also, if you want a replay, don't forget to turn recording on (you now get a prompt, thankfully).