Opiniones de Avast Business

Avast Business

Solución de software de seguridad basada en la nube

4.6/5 (658 opiniones)
Joseph N.

Have your Files free of Malware and Viruses

Revisado el 30/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Avast is an amazing anti-virus that every computer user should have

Puntos a favor

A very easy to install protection against virus and malware, Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a Must-Have software for not only businesses but also every computer user.
Avast is compatible with most Operating Systems, making it for every person.
Secondly, the software is cheap to purchase and very easy to maintain.
The user can install the software without the help of an expert, making installation cost zero.
Thirdly, using the software is as easy as clicking on the "Run-Check" button, leaving the software to check any problems in the system, and clicking "Fix" button once the checking is done.
Further, the software is very reliable in detecting issues not only in the PC storage space but also threats that can be picked up from the internet, as it has a powerful firewall feature. With the firewall, the user can connect and browse files via a network connection without any worry.
When using external storage facilities and devices, the software is able to run an auto-check on these devices to ensure they do not infect the computer. If any threats are found, the software autocorrects them.
It is a very reliable, convenient and efficient antivirus for both online and offline files.

Puntos en contra

So far, I have not come across drawbacks of the Avast software

Maryorie H.
Traducir con Google

Efficient, fast antivirus, provides security and protection, safeguards important information.

Revisado el 15/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

With the constant use of internet and social networks, the antivirus protects the information, and in the daily work it is required to download many documents or files, so that it blocks immediately and does not allow download those that are damaged, and that could cause greater damage to the PC.

Puntos a favor

It is an antivirus that detects malicious software that is in the cloud with a lot of speed, it provides security to the information of those who access the networks from the internal part of the institution, which in our case is a state institution, so Wi-Fi networks are public. It allows that the PCs in the different departments or computer centers remain protected from unscrupulous people who seek access to private information, protecting the ticket trays. He is constantly checking the behavior of the programs that are used daily, which allows him to detect the viruses, and makes scans and cleaning at the moment that eliminates them immediately. And it can be used in any type of organization, and even in personal PCs.

Puntos en contra

Usually the problems are installation, because you have to meet minimum system requirements. Another thing that is presented is with the components of the program, which in some cases the state stops, and does not allow it to start from the user interface, because the files or disk entries, system folder or registry Windows are damaged, which requires advanced technical knowledge to correct.

Mohamed O.

Revisado el 25/9/2019

Avast .. you got my back 😁

Puntos a favor

Avast is really the best anti virus and malware software i have ever used.
It is very easy to use and very effective in protection of your PC. I'm using the business version at home and the internet security version for home PC.

Puntos en contra

Nothing much except for few false positive alarms for some files.

Hanna B.

A must have Antivirus!

Revisado el 3/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As we work with foreign investors, we deal with a lot of client information, of which most are confidential. Avast has helped us deliver our best but keeping such data safe and secure.

Puntos a favor

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus provides for a full package protection with its protection, privacy and performance tools such as virus scan, ransomware shield, VPN protection and password manager features.
Another thing I love about this software is its user oriented features such as browser clean up and its constant daily update.

Puntos en contra

With all its perks, Avast also has its drawbacks. One, while scanning the entire system Avast tends to slow down the performance of the device. Two, Avast is a very skeptical antivirus that it blocks legitimate websites and at times tends to delete files from the computer or the USB drive.

Avast Business Pro Plus Review

Revisado el 13/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Avast Business Pro Plus has benefited for my company a lot, which is keeping our servers protected from outside threats, we deal with hospitality industries' data and its vital to keep it protected. This is where avast does a good job at doing so.

Puntos a favor

Avast business pro plus has all the packages in one software, its everything that i need as a consumer to keep my data protected from intruders. Avast has all the features for my company's web server protection and some of the features that i have sued are web-shield, data shredder, antivirus scans, firewalls, data disk rescue, and others. Avast pricing is reasonable considering the variety of features it packed with in the software. I also like that the software can be installed on windows, windows server, and Mac OS. Moreover, avast also has great support to reach out whenever i need to get questions answered. We have been using avast Business pro plus well over a year now and we love using it. Avast also has malware removal which is great considering i have a mac and its not potentially going to get infected but its good to have the malware protection not just for macs but for all OS. Also, with smart scans i can schedule a time to scan specific folders that could be vulnerable to viruses and malware.

Puntos en contra

The speed at which avast applications opens can be slow at times but i feel like that is the least of my concern, but i hope engineers at avast do looking into it and come up with future updates to fix that issue.

Susan A.
Traducir con Google

Avast Antivirus software protect the system from any virus

Revisado el 16/6/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I always use this software to save my data, information and documents because my system is free from any virus. And my system always secure and protected. Without Avast Antivirus our data and important information will be destroyed at anytime. But last and important thing that I must say about this software is that you can easily communicate with each other without any problem of virus attack.

Puntos a favor

Avast Antivirus always protect the computer from any virus. You can easily transfer the information, files and important documents by using the Avast Antivirus. This software is very easy to use and always secure your computer from any virus. The one thing that I most liked about this software is that Avast Antivirus features are outstanding. Moreover, Avast Antivirus provide us that you can easily install the data in a more efficiently and effectively way.

Puntos en contra

The one thing that I don't like about this software is that Avast Antivirus takes mush more time for downloading the large amount of information. There is a little bit complications created only for those who don't known about this software. Otherwise it is very efficient tool because we can easily transfer the information, files and documents with our friends and relatives through this software. The last thing that I don't liked about this software is that sometimes installation problems create without any problem.

Ceyhun M.
Traducir con Google

Efficient protection that every business needs

Revisado el 25/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I strongly recommend Avast to any business type. Because for today annual or monthly fees may seem higher to you, but considering the risk and results of any infections it worth to buy Avast.

Puntos a favor

I was using Avast on my personal computer since many years and at work I convinced our director to switch to a better security. Avast has proven its reliability and effeiciency with advanced and realtime protection from multiple threads. What I like in avast is smart prediction feature which protect our servers and computers from dangerous infections before their attack. With a strong firewall avast always detects all activity on our server and computers and keeps dangerous malware and softwares away from us. Security is the main priority of all businesses and in order to keep their future ideas in a safe place Avast is the main solution for any business type. Before Avast I was afraid to attach any flash drive to work computer. Because most viruses use flash drives. But now when there is a suspicios flash drive I attach it to my computer very confidently thanks to Avast. Because it immediately detects and prevents dangerous viruses and suspicious behaviours.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes Avast acts skeptical than normal and prevents me visiting some websites and installing some apps. Maybe such apps are not dangerous but some part of their algorithm seem suspicious and can steal information. Therefore avast prevents me installing such kind of apps.

Andy K.
Traducir con Google

A much more powerful option than traditional antivirus providing maximum security.

Revisado el 28/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The computer security is very important especially in the company where many resources are managed through the computer, therefore having a software of this category allows to provide the necessary protection for the protection of the integrity of the organization and thus be able to perform the everyday activities without any problem and provide.

Puntos a favor

A simple interface, more complex functions and intelligent analysis that allows to maintain security at its highest levels as well as the integrity not only of the information but also of the equipment, one of the aspects that interests me most and I like is the secure connection, eliminate permanent files which many recover and perhaps for the company is no longer important or for the user but can contain confidential information, which with this product is eliminated once and for all and another particular aspect is to navigate with security very important today in especially when dealing with financial operations.

Puntos en contra

With respect to the reports are not very complete, the board is very simple is good at first but then it is not very useful to be a professional version lacks a little power to ensure maximum protection, however I think they are the only details, there are tests of vulnerability that have been applied to see the efficiency and this product obtained very good results.

6.0/10
Miguel D.

Avast cloud service

Revisado el 18/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Since weve have Avast, all our 157 devices have been protected and i have full control over their AV settings, status, etc it is really nice to have full control and you can even set policies to not let users to change their local AV settings..

Puntos a favor

Cloud console administration, easy to use, easy to setup in a fly, very low per user licence cost, no aditional H/W required, IMHO the bes value in town

Puntos en contra

Avast is constantly updating the cloud console, adding patches, new functionallities, etc, sometimes it is hard to get to the console and see new things that you need to understand what have changed since last time you where there.

Julia M.
Traducir con Google

Easy to use & understand anti-bad stuff for computers

Revisado el 3/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It helps keep the computers in smooth working order. It is easy for users to perform their own small maintenance. Avast essentially protects the network, our computers, and data safe from large threats. Our computers have been running more smoothly which lets us be more efficient because of less technical difficulties caused by outside security threats. I recommend Avast to anyone with a computer.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to use and it is pleasing to look at. When searching on the internet, it tells you with a red or green symbol if the website is sketchy. It even lists some of the tracking cookies from websites. For people that aren't extremely brought up in computer terms, Avast makes it easy to understand what is going on. On a regular basis, make sure you do a full-system scan or whenever the computer is feeling a bit bugged. I recommend this program for anyone with a computer because it doesn't take up too much memory or RAM to effect the speed of using the computer.

Puntos en contra

I wish when there was a scan completed, the description of infections would take you or show you where on the computer it is located. It shows the code, but not if it is an application or support file and the extension is cut with elipses because of the length limit. An option to see more information for a particular infection would be nice.

Computer

Revisado el 11/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This is more secure and automatically updated and voice recognition

Puntos a favor

It's way to capturing viruses and updation

Puntos en contra

It speaks when any virus files found and repair process.

Lisa D.

Avast for Business rocks

Revisado el 3/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I would recommend avast as we have not had problems with it and it is very affordable!

Puntos a favor

Avast for Business is very simple to install and get up and roll with it. Once you become a customer, you log in at business.avast.com and send out an email to your employees to download and install. You can also login and download once in front of that computer. Then you start getting notices about computers that are not in compliance or that have not checked in in so many days. It comes preloaded with tasks that you can modify or create your own set of rules. It can tell you if a computer has not scanned and how many days it has been since a scan has taken place on that computer. You have to ability to set up to download to a server that pushes out to each computer in your active directory.

Puntos en contra

The only fault I can find and I am not sure that this fault is only because I am not doing something right. I work in a school that wipes their computers clean at the end of the year and re-installs the software. I manually do this on each one through windows 10 but it removes the software and I have to reinstall it on each one. There may be a solution to that I don't know of.

Charlton D.

Best Antivirus software

Revisado el 28/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

No hassles and no viruses on our systems. Avast regularly checks for malware and viruses in our systems and deletes them when found. This ensures our systems are always secure. I would recommend Avast to anyone who cares about their security. One of my favorite things about Avast is that you can install it on almost all your devices, it supports Windows, Mac and Android among others.

Puntos a favor

Avast is a must have for every computer user. It's very easy to install and it works on multiple operating systems. Avast software is affordable and very easy to maintain. You can install the software yourself removing the cost for hiring an IT expert. Avast has a powerful firewall feature that helps detect threats that can be picked up from the internet. Avast also detects issues on external storage devices, if any issues are detected the software corrects them, this will prevent any harmful malware from getting into your device. Avast is a very reliable antivirus for both online and offline files that is very easy to use. It's also very fast. The premium version has very many features which all make your device more secure. It's very easy to use and very affordable too.

Puntos en contra

I've been using Avast for a couple of years and I haven't had any challenges using it. It's simple and easy to use and with Avast you are assured of security on your devices.

Marco P.
Traducir con Google

I've never had the need to change

Revisado el 27/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've never taken any virus or malware with this software. Well done!

Puntos a favor

Avast is the unique antivirus I have ever used. I always used this software because form the time I started using it I never had any reasons to change it. It simple to use. It is safe with all the things I download and the sites that I browse. I also like the integrated scannig tool and the funcionality that disactivates the messages while playing or watching films.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes it uses lot of RAM and CPU expecially during the startup of the PC. It slows down a little bit the startup but I know that is necessary beacuse af all the updates and the processes needed.

7.0/10
Stayn P.
Traducir con Google

An efficient antivius for advance threats.

Revisado el 9/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Avast is a good option for saving our system from viruses and works as shield against risky threats . It checks our system regularly and automatically detect viruses and delete them from our systems . On other hand mobile version is also much helpful for us to protect our mobile phones from virus attacks which are harm full for our devices.

Puntos a favor

Avast is a trending antivirus tool for advance threats of modern generation and works smoother against malwares. It enable us to surf safely on websites and stop infected files from infecting our system. Custom and deep scan are much better option for our professional business , it detects automatically suspicious file and delete them permanently from our several devices .Easy to install and smoother for work , compatible with all kind of of latest devices.

Puntos en contra

Avast antivirus is a basic tool for protecting our systems from malwares , but also have some issues of speed. It runs in background of our systems so it slowdown our system for other tasks. Sometime it detects viruses and refuse to remove them from our devices and cause errors . When we are on deep scan it takes approximately up to an hour to complete , so it needs more updates for working faster and reliable than other tools. A little bit expensive for purchasing license subscription.

Scott T.

No More Virus' Free

Revisado el 6/12/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I remember the days of dealing with virus after virus, popup after disgusting and embarrassing popup. When I started using AVG and Advanced System Care the viruses, malware and computer slowdowns have been virtually non-existent. However, after a few years of using AVG, they started popping up ads and limiting their service so a little bit of malware started creeping in so I moved to Avast (at the recommendation of a computer geek friend of mine).

Although I do get tired of Avast popping up upgrades to their paid version, it is acceptable because I am not paying for the service. The paid version does have a few tantalizing features but I am still not convinced I need them. The free version keeps viruses and malware from afflicting my surfing capabilities and that is the main reason I need this level of security.

Another important factor: We sell a CRM that also offers drip marketing capabilities. Some popular anti-virus products such as McAfee and Norton, will cause issues stopping emails from going out causing extreme frustration to our clients. I tell them to junk those programs and try Avast then their problems go away.

Puntos a favor

No hassles, no viruses, no wasting time.

Puntos en contra

Occasional popups trying to get you to upgrade to their paid version.

Osamah A.

A clean environment!

Revisado el 26/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I used Avast for 6 years now, and not a single time I remember being disappointed by it! It never is a letdown.

One of the most reliable anti-virus software out there!

Puntos a favor

It has many valuable features, a good example is the full system scan feature, in where the software will perform a quick scan to your computer, searching for any kind of threats be it viruses or malware attacks. In a matter of 5 minutes, it will return the final report of threats, letting you decide whether to eliminate the threats or to mark them as safe.

it also has another feature called "one-click clean" which will clean all of the unnecessary files in your computer by a single click of you! that one is my favourite!

another reason for me to love this program is the simple interface and the accessibility to all of the features without any hassle.

Puntos en contra

So far, I haven't countered any technical issue. the only thing to complain about is that the software is a little bit too heavy on the CPU, so in low-performance computers, it will not run smoothly.

Valeh S.
Traducir con Google

Leading antivirus in the market with realtime and efficient protection

Revisado el 29/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Whether you are individual or business owner Avast is the best antivirus solution which you are looking for.

Puntos a favor

I have been using Avast since 2010 and it never let me down. The most I like about Avast is real time protection feature. Mostly viruses try to attack computers through flash and usb drives. But Avast scans any new attached device as soon as it is connected. It also protects my computer from dangerous websites before loading website. My personal details, images, credit and bank cards, documents are always safe with advanced file protection of Avast. Cleaner and pc optimizer feature periodically scans my computer and provides performance improvements in my computer. Avast also offers a variety of useful services for small and medium sized businesses. Nowadays to compete in the market network security became essential need and Avast makes it possible for affordable prices.

Puntos en contra

The only concern is about mobile version of Avast. It keeps showing ads in free version and it is a little bit annoying.

Eyamir U.
Traducir con Google

All the protection concentrated in a single software, provides excellent security, total protection

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 22/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Keep my computer safe from malicious software and viruses. Which is very important because my information is my asset

Puntos a favor

That your cloud-based threat prevention model provides
 automatic updates to incorporate protection in real time without practically affecting system resources. In addition to Avast's machine learning and the world's largest threat detection network, protection is constantly evolving, so it detects new threats quickly and keeps the computer safe. As for the servers, it protects them with Sharepoint and Exchange to ensure that malicious files do not enter the network or are shared. Analyze actively: files, URLs and email attachments to protect your business from malicious software, spyware, ransomware and many more threats. It offers a powerful customizable Firewall that stops unwanted visitors. It does not require as many resources for PC Processor Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 that it admits the instructions of SSE2. 256 MB of RAM. 2 GB of free hard disk space and is compatible with all versions of Windows from Xp to 10, for servers 512 MB of RAM, 2 GB of free space on the hard disk, compatible Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 2016 ( except Server Core), Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (except Server Core), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (except Server Core). It is also compatible with Operational Systems:
Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
Mac OS X 10.9.x .

Puntos en contra

Actually the limitation comes if you do not have a good internet speed which can cause slowness and failures at the time of updates, and PCs if they can put the system a little slow

Ian R.

It Works Well

Revisado el 19/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We used it to keep things secure and it works well It did once miss something that our other software caught - but that was years ago and only once. Overall, great experience and it is a really good product

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, the scans don't make things go crazy and overwhelm our system, and it seems pretty intuitive

Puntos en contra

I'm not sure it catches everything, but no way to really tell :)

Jessica D.
Traducir con Google

Most recommended tool for efficient security of devices and files.

Revisado el 17/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Avast has been the most efficient antivirus service that I have ever used. It fully secures my files and maintains 24/7 protection of my files and data. It performs really very well when it comes to scan files and plugin devices for any harmful viruses. Avast Business Antivirus also consists of extra few features which ensures better protection and improved service for protection against malwares. It also assists in protection against any kind of virus attacks from internet or any harmful downloaded files. It keeps the users informed about scheduled scans or virus attacks with pop-up notifications.

Puntos en contra

I have experienced gradual decrease in the processing time of my device after installing avast. It's a strong and heavy working tool which requires efficient systems to operate easily. It is also quite expensive but it is worthy of each and every bucks due to highly efficient service.

Louis C.
Traducir con Google

Avast offers our team a security option for anti virus protection that considers the needs of our business first.

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 28/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

We investigated the open market options for cloud based anti virus security systems and discovered Avast features a corporate security
approach as opposed a more tradition single personal user based approach. Our servers are much more secure as a result of use
of Avast for business.

Puntos a favor

Avast Business offers what they call a "predictive" protection against maturing threats from virus and malware.
This proactive and less reactive approach to server protection is what we value most. Avast will identify potential
threats and alert they user as they arrive and are quarantined. We also value Avast's included checklist of tasks which
advise our control department how best to maintain satisfactory security levels per station. Avast will also scan our
NAS support devices to make sure they are also threat free.

Puntos en contra

Our only observation regarding a possible negative would be a consistent presentation of pop up ads which present
product offerings from Avast to us. There must be a more fluid and potentially less intrusive sales tactic available
for our team to learn more of Avast's substantial offerings without interrupting certain business .processes.
We hope Avast will examine alternatives to product presentation as we are happy to learn more regarding new options.

Traducir con Google

Have been using Avast for years

Revisado el 19/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As I stated above, I appreciate the additional features that allow me to securely access and delete PHI from my computer. I have always been pleased with Avast's antivirus capabilities as well.

Puntos a favor

The features that Avast offers in the Pro Plus product allows me to work more securely from multiple locations. Whereas the antivirus software has always been top notch, the VPN technology has allowed me to work remotely over connections that previously would have not been secure. As someone who works in healthcare, working over an insecure internet connection would have risked PHI and is not an option for me. I also like the shredder feature for deleted files. Knowing that any PHI I may have locally can be deleted securely brings great comfort.

Puntos en contra

Being able to turn on and off the VPN is not easily accomplished, at least I have not found an easy way to do it. Having a toggle feature on the dashboard would be helpful.

Antonio S.
Traducir con Google

I use it a lot for the protection of my personal pc for me it is the best virus protector there is

Revisado el 14/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

tranquility at the moment of navigating on the internet, allows me to select which files I want to delete and which ones I do not. It is very easy to understand and gives me a good protection

Puntos a favor

allows you to keep your computer very protected because it updates your virus database on a daily basis.

you have the protection of browsers and select the pages minutes for a safe navigation.

realizes protection in real time which makes your daily activities safer

allows you to program an automatic scan defined by the user which keeps your equipment safe even if you are not present

has a personal data shield which makes a very powerful tool for your archives of great importance

Puntos en contra

At the time of protection, it consumes a lot of PC resources, which makes the performance of your computer decrease while it is working

has no firewall

it does not clean the browser and the PC of junk files

Harry E.
Traducir con Google

Avast Pro Plus is an improved choice for efficient protection against harmful virus threats.

Revisado el 17/4/2019

Puntos a favor

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus consists of all the latest features and tools to ensure safety against harmful threats or viruses. The avast is really efficient in performance and takes the system security on next level. It maintains protection from online surfing as well as the plugin devices. It always scans the downloaded files or the plugin devices to ensure malware free content. We can also perform scans on our systems or keeps our servers safe and protected with the Avast.

Puntos en contra

Avast Business edition antivirus tool is quite expensive and troublesome for small organizations. Avast requires high system performance to perform smoothly. Or else it also slows down the whole performance of the systems or makes the other apps completely null. It has great potential to protect devices but it makes the performances of other apps horrendously slow.