Eventzilla

¡Escribe una reseña!
Software online de emisión de entradas, registro y gestión de eventos.

Relación calidad-precio
4.4/5
Funciones
4.2/5
Facilidad de uso
4.3/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.2/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 378

Sandra
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Eventos de Community - Social Media

Revisado el 17/3/2020

Una vez que se aprende a sortear los obstáculos lo usamos mucho.

Una vez que se aprende a sortear los obstáculos lo usamos mucho.

Puntos a favor

Poder clonar un evento para hacer uno nuevo
Los códigos de descuento
La variedad de tarifas que se pueden crear

Puntos en contra

- Las traducciones al español del panel de administración son nefastas, están hechas por una máquina y a veces es muy difícil entender.
- Tenemos que desactivar algunas funcionalidades que puede ver el cliente porque está tan mal traducido que es un antimarketing. Es perjudicial para el negocio pues confunde al cliente. (Ejemplo: Ranuras izquierda!?). En su día ya les escribimos informando de este tema, exactamente el 12 de enero de 2018, pero nadie nos contestó.
- Algún texto está en Samoano en vez de Español (TATALA LE NUMERA FAALILOLILO (TUU I LE FAITALIA)
- Cuando caduca la fecha de una tarifa y entra en vigor otra, hay que hacer el cambio manualmente (hay que estar a medianoche atento para hacer el cambio)
- El editor no permite cambiar el texto de tamaño o color.
- No poder programar eventos en otra moneda (Dólares y Euros) Tenemos 2 cuentas de eventzilla y necesitamos usarlos en 2 navegadores distintos para poder trabajar con España (Euros) y Latinoamérica (en dólares)

Tanuj
Tanuj
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

Hassle Free Hosting and Attending Events

Revisado el 19/6/2021

Puntos a favor

1. Event Registration process is very easy, convenient and user friendly & does not require many days for getting your events live.
2. Payment Withdrawal Methods are amazing unlike others where you have to wait for completion of event.
3. The best part is we can self apply for refund, no need to involve in time-wasting processes of calling customer care executives & all.
4. If we have a good budget then we can also use their marketing strategies where they will promote our events and help us in making our event successfull.
5. Group Discounts is the most amazing feature, although i haven't taken any group discount benefit as my friends have different taste but I think people can use this amazingly.

Puntos en contra

1. Features in basic plan should be increased.
2. All Everything is perfectly FINE. Keep it up Guys!

• Sector: Comercio minorista

Easy to Use, Great for Small Businesses

Revisado el 28/10/2019

Overall positive experience.

Overall positive experience.

Puntos a favor

The platform is very intuitive and easy to use. Setting up events is quick and straightforward. Events are customizable, which is nice as we hold many kinds of events (in-person, online, etc.). We've been very happy with it - it's helped our small team manage events without complication or hassle.

Puntos en contra

We've only had one issue where the Facebook link was not working correctly, but the customer service team helped me rectify the problem quickly. It would be nice to add a speaker or company's LinkedIn or Instagram profiles in addition to Twitter and Facebook.

Eventbrite

Phillip
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

July 2020 - Quality of Product is Declining (user over 2 years)

Revisado el 8/7/2020

I used to LOVE this system but now it has gone to $#IT. Going elsewhere.

I used to LOVE this system but now it has gone to $#IT. Going elsewhere.

Puntos a favor

I really enjoyed the simplicity of the previous system. It was powerful in all the right ways - mass communication with HTML capabilities, order and attendee sorting, third-party merchant services integration, easy to use event page layout designer, etc...

All of the above have slowly declined in reliability and there are many glitches in the system now.

Puntos en contra

1. Setting ticket sales dates do not work accurately and are off by DAYS.
2. Ticket sales quantities are no longer registering and have caused issues with overselling, thus having to manually refund.
3. Glitches in sold out capacities where new ticket sales show up as "sold out" immediately.
4. Customer service response times used to be a few days, now I don't even get a follow up. Their chats are bots that seem to go to nobody now.
5. The reformatted their system design to be more visual, but it does not sort events at all so if you have more than 20 events in log, they easily get lost in the long scrolling format.
6. Their HTML based mass email form has now started to glitch and ticket buyers receive HTML code instead of what it should look like.
7. Ticket purchasers intermittently do not receive their PDF tickets.
8. Sometimes ticket purchasers get charged twice for one ticket.

This used to be competitively priced with strong and reliable features. This no longer serves as an efficient system for ticket sales as it requires A LOT more manual entries and putting out fires due to glitches in the system.

Lorena
  • Sector: Seguros
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

After 3 years and 10+ Events this is still my #1 Choice

Revisado el 4/10/2023

Every year I look for other services to make sure the price and service is competitive. I havent switched yet.

Puntos a favor

I like that the site is so easy to set up a caveman can do it.

Puntos en contra

I think they can benefit from adding more staff for customer service.

Eventbrite
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Simple set up

Revisado el 17/7/2018

Puntos a favor

I like that our free events do not cost us anything to register our attendess.
Multiple currencies for our paid events are definitely a benefit to our global business.
Customer service - always quick to reply

Puntos en contra

I would like to drag and drop the order of my sponsors instead of having to re-input them to reflect their order of importance.

• Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Eventzilla is a great asset to our sales team!

Revisado el 19/4/2017

Puntos a favor

Eventzilla is easy to learn and navigate. It makes managing RSVP lists for events easy and allows customization depending on registration process. The event pages created are clean and neat and user friendly for attendees that are registering for the event.

Puntos en contra

There are some limitations if you need to create a detailed (multiple choice) registration page. Sometimes the font format can be difficult to format under Event Information. Would like if you could customize event page with more options.

Patrick
Patrick
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Great for Event Management

Revisado el 4/9/2018

Very positive. I tried a bunch of other Event managers and this one was the most flexible for my needs of scheduling a dinner for my scout troop.

Puntos a favor

It was easy to setup and configure to personalize for my Boy Scout troop. It was also free for the type of events that we host from time to time.

Puntos en contra

Some of the options we a bit challenging to find, and I had to dig through menus to get to them. Perhaps a single page with more of the options would be better than multiple pages tied together with navigation.

Danielle
Danielle
  • Sector: Entretenimiento

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best entry-level ticket sales/reg platform online

Revisado el 27/11/2018

We needed an online system to take hundreds of solo,duet, trio dance registrations for a video dance contest as well as to process ticket sales for the live event. We needed it to have low fees (or zero) as well as the ability to pass on fees to the customer. Eventzilla did all of this easily! From customizing the registration forms to processing refunds and exporting reports - it was a breeze!

Puntos a favor

Everything! Very user friendly interface, all of the basic features anyone would need and the price is right!

Puntos en contra

It would have been nice to be able to completely customize the ticket/reg main page a bit more.

Angela
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Free trial, but I will be signing up!

Revisado el 14/12/2023

Puntos a favor

I am currently at the end of my free trial and I WILL be purchasing the software. With the construction industry, sometimes we are all scattered all over at differnt locations and times. With Eventzilla I am able to securely set events (meetings) whenever necessary. The video quality is great. The audio is smooth. We already have a website, but there are options for custom branded website building as well! You can also send out surveys and such as well. This seems to be a one stop shop, and we love it.

Puntos en contra

I havent found a con yet in the free trial.

Brian
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Simplifies Events

Revisado el 10/12/2019

Eventzilla has made registering individuals for events simple and convenient. It has helped us keep costs down while having a professional presence on the web for our event.

Puntos a favor

I love that on a limited budget I can have a professional presence on the web to register individuals for events. With free events/meetings we can keep our costs down. If the attendance is beyond the free plan, we can pass along the fees to the registrant means we can keep our costs down for using the service.

Puntos en contra

Overall, there isn't anything not to like about this service. It has simplified life for us when setting up events and meetings.

Jennifer

• Asistencia al cliente

Relatively easy to use. Your Eventzilla home page can provide you with lots of useful...

Revisado el 14/11/2015

I used Eventzilla for a 20 year Nursing School reunion. I am not a professional party planner, just a mere mortal with limited computer skills and a desire to see long-lost friends. This website was perfect for us! Attendees could easily pay with a credit card. You then have to set up an account with PayPal (or similar) to have the money deposited into that account. The Eventzilla fee was a dollar per ticket sold. The fee with Paypal was 2.9% of whatever you are charging for your "ticket" plus 30 cents. Setting up the website was fairly easy, although somewhat time consuming (as any website would be). You can get all sorts of helpful information from your home page about website traffic, aborted ticket sales, etc. If you are selling tickets to something and trying to make money doing so (not the case for me) I can see where this info would be very helpful. I did have to contact customer service one time. I was surprised that there is no phone number to call, only an email address. They did respond to my question quickly, and gave me the information I was looking for.

My one complaint, is how the page looks where payment takes place. My attendees would decide how many tickets they were purchasing then click the next button. No prob. On the next page they would fill out their personal info so I would know who was purchasing the ticket, then click the next button. No prob. This next page shows a confirmation number with their name. Next to their name they are to pick a payment method (either Paypal or credit card). This payment area is not set up in a clear fashion. That, coupled with the confirmation number, meant quite a few people thought that they were good to go, but in fact, were not, because they hadn't paid! My suggestion is to NOT give a confirmation number before payment is received as well as revamp the look of the payment screen.

Having said that, I would definitely use Eventzilla again. If they could fix the payment screen, they would be darn near perfect.

Cathy
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

Easy and automated

Revisado el 23/3/2017

We like this site for its ease of use, but would love the options to search for attendees by name and allow attendees to cancel their own registrations.

Puntos a favor

Free service, automated emails to participants and organizers, looks good, easy for participants to use.

Puntos en contra

Would like the option to search for participants by name since we host so many events. We would also like a clearer explanation to participants as to how to cancel their own registration.

Respuesta de Eventzilla

Hi Cathy,

Thank you for choosing Eventzilla for your event registration needs.

1. We do have plans to improve the name search - in the coming weeks, so you can find attendees easily.

2. Attendee self-service is live now. Attendees can view and download their tickets easily.

In the near future, we are adding options using which attendees can edit or cancel their registrations - when it is enabled by event organizers.

Thanks again,
Customer Success Team @Eventzilla

Denise

• Asistencia al cliente

The software has gotten better over time. It is not the most intuitive but it certainly gets...

Revisado el 5/7/2017

Puntos a favor

I am able to imbed registration linking on to my website. And it works well with PayPal. It isn't hugely expensive.

Puntos en contra

That the software doesn't recognize ticketing levels correctly. For example if you have a max registration of 10 and you have deposit, 1sr installment and 2nd installment registration ticket levels, the system will show sold out when 7 deposits, and 3 1st installments are made even though there are 3 spaces left. This is very annoying.

Kenji
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Eventzilla in the lineup of other event software I've used

Revisado el 30/7/2019

I use it to put together a luncheon at a trade show for 100+ people, twice a year. It works well enough, and seems to get good uptake. I'd like to have more design options and have the app auto-save my work. Creating a mobile app option would add value and make the platform stand out from competitors like Eventbrite, Eventbee and Cvent.

Puntos a favor

free access, seems to be working to improve each time I use it. Moving in the right direction. I also like the security feature built into the UX, where I'm prompted to create a password for registrants. Allows me to get creative w/o making it too difficult.

Puntos en contra

Many event-centric elements aren't even hinted at as on offer. It'd be a good way to monetize it better, to 'ghost' features like planning checklists, contact lists, design templates, and other key event organizing points. Having a wizard/AI would be amazing, since there are many types of events.

Carol

Eventzilla Review - Springboro Chamber of Commerce

Revisado el 17/7/2018

Excellent system, we have used for about 4 years.

Excellent system, we have used for about 4 years.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, fast response time, immediate posting, easy to clone events and copy events, edit events and use to register for our members.

Puntos en contra

I dislike sometimes that the system is down during the week. I understand sometimes maintenance has to be done, just wish it would be done in the evenings, or on the weekends.

Jason
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Eventzilla

Revisado el 4/8/2016

We used the software for about 1 year, as a registration method for a large convention. Overall, the software works well, but there are some flaws, especially with payment methods offered.

Puntos a favor

Ease of tracking total numbers of registrants. The ability to download as an excel file at the end, to manipulate into the sign-in sheets that worked best for us.

Puntos en contra

The payment methods offered were limited, and not customizable. Also, PayPal was the "online payment method", but PayPal has serious issues with anyone trying to use their cell phone to pay (instead of a laptop/pc). Also, if someone needed a registration modified (name changes, email changes, etc.) it was extremely time consuming and frustrating to do.

Kelsey
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great event platform

Revisado el 17/5/2019

Great platform does what I need it to do without being difficult to use.

Great platform does what I need it to do without being difficult to use.

Puntos a favor

This product is easy to use. Everything is in individual categories making is step by step to set up for whatever you’re trying to use this platform for.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see a simplified yes or no rsvp without having to be a ticket sale.

Evite y Eventbrite

Razones para cambiar a Eventzilla

Cost and functionality.
Marcellina
  • Sector: Investigación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

A user friendly, visually friendly-ish tool that could use some updates

Revisado el 26/4/2017

We've been using Eventzilla for quarterly classes and event registrations. There are bugs in the system we don't like, but we've figured out a way around some of them to make it work for us. I took on the task of managing the tool without any training provided to me and it's been relatively easy to pick up as the site options are pretty intuitive. The tool has some limitations such as not being able to track sent messages, like when you've notified someone to complete their registration, or when you've notified someone on your waitlist that they can register. Another thing that bothers me is it will not allow us to overbook an event as the the administrator, which means if you cap your event, you have to go through a lengthy and risky process of opening registration up again to the public if you want to register someone on the back-end after your event has reached max cap or it's past the registration deadline. This is something we have to do a lot and it is time-consuming. Overall the tool is useful and pretty user-friendly, but we would like to have better email tracking and customer tracking abilities and will be exploring other options.

Easy to use.

Puntos en contra

Very little if any tracking capabilities.

Barry
  • Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Running a business on my own...

Revisado el 28/4/2017

I didn't mean for it to become a business. I just thought I had some space and could let people use it to give dental continuing education. Before I knew it, I had 25 classes running each year and it's growing. A secretary? No need. I run it with Eventzilla! Promotion, registration, attendee lists, refunds (through PayPal). It couldn't be simpler.

My only complaint is that some of my tuitions are pretty large and I pay a hefty fee with the flat percentage even though there is no extra work for that. But that does cover their free service, too, so what the heck.

Pretty easy to run.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I find certain things hard to find....have to go through different sections to find what I'm looking for. Can't remember examples offhand.

Kati
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

PIDX International Review

Revisado el 22/9/2020

Puntos a favor

User-friendly interface, good options, good customer support

Puntos en contra

1. Some bugs in software, features sometimes do not save and revert to previous setting.

2. Sent our scheduled event survey at random time (not when it was scheduled).

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool for organising events

Revisado el 31/8/2018

We've used eventzilla to organise our national fundraising challenge events, allowing people to sign up for mountain climbs and pay for their ticket at the same time as accepting T&C's and finding out more information about the event. It was really easy to set up and to manage the event and much easier than dealing with hundreds of emails!

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use and simple to personalise the events to incorporate your own branding and design. The notification settings are also easy to adjust to suit and reporting works really well. There are a lot of functions for a simple looking interface.

Puntos en contra

Nothing, it all does what we want it to!

col
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

I like the professionalism it provides me and ease of use.

Revisado el 4/1/2018

Puntos a favor

That it is web based and easy to access and edit when needed. I like that I can copy and event and edit it with a new link. That is a time saver.

Carol
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Gets the Job Done

Revisado el 29/7/2019

It was fairly easy to use with a low cost.

It was fairly easy to use with a low cost.

Puntos a favor

It was simple to duplicate my events from last summer and edit them for this summer.

Puntos en contra

I had difficulties getting the coupon codes and online payments to work.

Murrel

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Very practical and useful. Good features and support.

Revisado el 30/6/2017

Puntos a favor

Provides good value at low investment of time & money. We have reconsidered Event Brite from time to time, it has better features, but still select EventZilla. Writing our own from scratch is too expensive.

Puntos en contra

Lacks good field edits. Numbers should have field length, upper & lower boundary checks etc. We have an online membership database that we would like to use to validate attendees but there seems to be no way to embed code to validate member numbers against those entered in the field.