Opiniones de FluentStream

FluentStream

A cloud-based business phone service

4.6/5 (60 opiniones)
Nate M.
Traducir con Google

Best Phone System I have ever used.

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 12/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We switched from another phone system that we had nothing but problems with. With Fluentstream we had an EXTREMELY easy implementation and they have solved every issue we had with our previous phone system. The system is fully adaptable to all of our needs and has way more features than we could even use. And if we do have a question, or an issue it is handled immediately by support team. Couldn't be happier

Puntos a favor

Functionality, ease of use, and most of all the support staff that comes with it.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes the phones don't update as fast as they should.

Emil W.

A FluentStream Review from One Very Satisfied Customer

Revisado el 6/2/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

FluentStream Technologies provides us with an awesome product and company management that evidences a true caring response to their client…in business, as elsewhere, it doesn’t’ get any better than this.

Puntos a favor

FluentStream Technologies has proven to be a net positive for our business. Numerous features that are available at reasonable cost are but one of the positives about this company. The very user-friendly web interface is also a great and valuable tool.

We have found this provider and their product to be highly reliable and their staff to be ever courteous, professional, and consistently responsive to our inquiries and needs. At those very infrequent times when technology evidences a hiccup, the service personnel are right there and stay with you until any issue is resolved. Their caring is palpable.

Fluent Stream has greatly exceeded our expectations for customer service. Six years onboard with them attests to our ongoing great satisfaction.

Puntos en contra

There really isn't anything negative that I can say about this product.

Sandra L.
Traducir con Google

Customer service at its best!!

Puntos a favor

Like all technology there are kinks and issues that happen, but, if you have a strong customer support system then the few issues you have never become big headaches. Every single customer service representative or support technician has always been very easy to work with, and always listened to me before trying to solve the problem; then explain to you how to fix the issue in language that a non technical person can understand. They were with us from the very beginning setting up our phone system, and continue to make us feel like we are as important as any customer when we call for assistance. I would highly recommend Fluentstream for your internet telephone needs!!!

Puntos en contra

This software has met our needs, I can't think of anything that I do not like.

Janene B.

FluentCloud

Revisado el 9/8/2018

Puntos a favor

We are a call center doing outbound B2B marketing. We use this software so that we can record the agents calls. There are a couple of things I like....I like how easy it is to listen to and save call recordings. I also like that I can filter based on what I am looking for such as by caller name, phone number, extensions, and by date. I also like that we were able to sync everything together with this and our CRM.

Puntos en contra

There are many things I do not care for with this software. Quite often it does not work properly and the calls are garbled and can't be understood. Also that the recordings are only there for a week I think it is. We save all of our appointment recordings anyway but if an issue comes up with a call that was further out than a week, it isn't there anymore.

6.0/10
Jessica R.
Traducir con Google

Couldn't ask for better customer service!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Any issue I may have, or need assistance with customer service agents are friendly, helpful and hands on. At first I was skeptical suing a phone company that is not located in my back yard, however remote access is a wonder and gets the issues taken care of, almost immediately. The technology is advanced but easy to use, couldn't ask for more.

Puntos a favor

I love the user friendly platform, very "dummy proof" for those of us that aren't as technologically inclined. I also the love the Fluentcloud mobile app that allows me to access my extension while I am out of the office.

Puntos en contra

I would not say there is anything I don't like, in most cases it is my lack of knowledge on how to navigate the software.However anytime I contact the customer service team they are ready and willing to walk me through these processes through instruction and education.

Traducir con Google

High quality VOIP phone service, very helpful customer service; so-so portable service.

Revisado el 8/12/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

High quality VOIP service, ability to make and receive calls when away from my office.

Puntos a favor

I am impressed with the quality of phone service (clarity, very few dropped calls). When using a VOIP service, this is my top priority. I also regularly make international calls, and the rates are very competitive. The ability to take my number with me and make calls on the go from my computer is helpful - but see cons.

Puntos en contra

Using my computer as my phone (with a cell phone headset), the reception, particularly by the other party of my voice) is spotty and deteriorates over the span of a call, particularly a longer one. The integration with GSuite, including the use of the address book, leaves too much to be desired. The user interface is not intuitive and deserves an upgrade.

7.0/10
Larry S.

FluentStream Technology

Revisado el 29/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have been using FluentStream for probably about five <5> years (my best guess) -- and are 1000% satisfied with the product and service.

Puntos a favor

I do not view this as a software product but as a technology platform; that said, I am not someone who, as a general rule, makes product recommendations. FluentStream is an exception. The product provides excellent telecommunications services (VoIP) for our full and complete range of communication needs -- and does so at a very cost effective price point.
While we virtually never need support (maybe two times per year) -- FluentStream is easy to reach, communicative, knowledgeable, and quick to reply with resolution and/or an answer.

Puntos en contra

Nothing; the product is ideal for our needs.

Loretta M.

Great Service - Great Value for the Price

Revisado el 25/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love this company and look forward to a long working relationship with them.

Puntos a favor

I like the people and the attitude behind the software. There are technical people who try to get you to work within the confines of their software, whether or not it fits your business model. Then there are those rare companies and individuals, like I have found at Fluent Stream, who are willing to talk about how to utilize and even adapt the software to accomplish our business goals. We've been using Fluent Stream for over a year now. We use the product to provide virtual support for a variety of clients. So far, Fluent Stream has been able to customize and scale the services to meet or exceed each of our clients 'needs.

Puntos en contra

Our reporting requirements are atypical. We were able to create a work-around . It takes a little time, but it works.

Kristofer K.

Great Product at a Great Price

Revisado el 24/7/2015
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

As a business owner, I am always on the lookout for quality and cost. Often one of those comes at the cost of the other. That is not so with FluentStream - they truly are the best of three worlds. That third world is service. I have never once felt like a number unlike I have with other telecom companies.

If you have a business and are looking for an alternative to the big guys, I urge you to give FluentStream a try. You will be extremely hard-pressed to find a better combination of quality, features, and service - all for a price that is phenomenal. On top of that, their platform is totally customizable for your business and they can change it on the fly. What more can you ask for?

I have put them on my website for free because I am THAT impressed and I want those who know me to have the opportunity to get to know them. I heartily endorse this company.

Puntos en contra

My biggest complaint would be regarding faxing. It should be a smoother process and it would be nice to have a time/date stamp added to the pdf of the faxed info in lieu of having to save the email with the pdf.

Kariann K.

Up's and Downs

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Over all it is a GREAT company to work with. I love the support staff they are all friendly and try their darndest to get things fixed. Even if you feel extra needy. They never let on that they aren't happy to help. Ian is especially patient with our nit pickyness.

Puntos a favor

I really like that it's user friendly and easy to learn. It really helps that it allows us to have many phone lines. Also the online faxing feature and text feature are helpful. Their support team is awesome and there for you 24/7 and don't sound annoyed when you call back multiple times.

Puntos en contra

There were some quirks to work out to get it to work smoothly with our business. We don't like that there isn't a contact list for the fax machine feature and that you can only text 180 characters. The no contact list for the fax slows us down in having to find fax numbers every time. The text feature really limits what we can text clients. We had to get really creative in our wording to keep it within the limit.

6.0/10
John M.

Excellent Service and Features

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

FluentStream helps my employees provide better quality of service than they were able to provide with our old PBX system. This has been a total win for our company and for our clients.

Puntos a favor

I primarily like the customization that is available, from automated answering messages to call routing, and call recording. I regularly use the app on my phone to make and receive calls while away from my desk. The sound quality is excellent. Customer service is excellent, starting with chat service that promptly fixes any problems that occur.

Puntos en contra

I sometimes have trouble remembering how to use some of the less common features, but their customer service chat quickly walks me through the forgotten steps.

Jordan H.

Excellent Value, Features, and Customer Service

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fluentstream has met or exceeded all of our expectations. Their customer service is courteous, thorough, knowledgeable and patient. The features we have received have improved our business, in ways we did not know were available. The call forwarding to external numbers, time conditions, visual voicemail, e-fax, call routes, have all improved our productivity and response time. I cannot recommend Fluentstream highly enough for your business! To top it off we saved a tremendous amount of money, and received more features.

Puntos a favor

Feature set, call forwarding to external phone numbers, time conditions, visual voicemail, remote administration, call logs for all devices, efax, the list goes on.

Puntos en contra

Initially there were missing features we recognized transferring from our old system, however those quickly disappeared as we discovered even better methods to achieve the same tasks.

Jonathan G.
Traducir con Google

Best phone provider in the business!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have never had the pleasure to work with such an incredible phone provider before. FluentStream gives you all the features you could possibly want at a very reasonable price, they are always working with us to innovate on great ideas to help our clients reach us. They have helped us to streamline our process and save money by not needing to use multiple providers. To top it off, in the 2 years we have been using them we have had the service go down once(not even their fault as a main upstream carrier went down) and they switched over their upstream carrier within 5 minutes to get us completely back up and running. INCREDIBLE.

Puntos a favor

Very intuitive and capable system.

Puntos en contra

I can not think of more ways to incorporate them into our systems.

Mike Z.

2 Year FluentStream Administrator & User

Revisado el 26/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are able to setup our phone system on our own using fluentstream and collect data on the calls made through the system. We are pleased with the software and service provided.

Puntos a favor

The ability to update the settings in the phone system is extremely easy for a novice. The chrome plug in and iphone app are a plus for those who utilize them. Customer service is extremely friendly, prompt, and follows up after they have completed a request to ensure everything is still going smoothly after the call for help - this is rather unique!

Puntos en contra

The texting (SMS) feature could be more robust.

Mikel B.
Traducir con Google

(Helpdesk guy perspective)Supporting this phone system is a lot easier than our previous one

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 26/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall it's been a great experience. As an entry level help desk guy it's really fun for me to learn the system and get a better understanding of VoIP systems.

Puntos a favor

The GUI makes it so easy that a Helpdesk guy is able to do administrative tasks with ease. It's simple and east to do easy things like reassigning extensions to new users, changing the order of the queue agents, setting up new conference IDs, etc... Also, if there's something I can't figure out I can open a chat with support and I get top quality answers within a minute of opening the chat.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I don't like about the software is a current bug that causes transferred calls to not show up on the Call History page of the recipient. However, Fluentstream support has been very friendly and they are working to resolve the issue.

Rick G.

Fantastic Service!

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've been a customer for years and they do a fantastic job. You can be sure if you are unable to find the answer yourself you can just jump on a chat with tech support and they will immediately work with you to find a resolution without delay.

Puntos a favor

the software features an incredibly intuitive user-interface

Puntos en contra

there's not much to complain about though it's sometimes confusing because for some items there are multiple ways to configure the same result - though this is truly a feature and time-saver on other occasions.

Carl D.

Their Name Says It All

Revisado el 25/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

If you are a small business like us and you want to save money on a reliable and robust telephone service - I would highly recommend FluentStream.

Puntos a favor

FluentStream has been the best telephone service our company has had the pleasure of utilizing. Their service is reliable, stable and very, very affordable. Also, if and when we have a problem, which is rare, their customer service team is always available and extra knowledgeable.

Puntos en contra

I have nothing negative to say about FluentStream.

Traducir con Google

Customer service second to none!

Revisado el 6/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've never had an issue that there hasn't been someone right there to immediately help me get the issue resolved. And they're not just efficient - they're friendly and personable, too. It's always a pleasure to work with them!

Puntos a favor

It's easy to use, which makes it great to be able to get new people up to speed.

Puntos en contra

It's sometimes hard to configure a new device - HOWEVER, that's offset by the fact that there's ALWAYS someone at FluentStream who is ready and willing to help me get it done, and quickly.

Traducir con Google

Excellent people to work with

Revisado el 29/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are able to log sales and customer care calls directly to Salesforce with ease, which helps our company be more efficient, and better organized.

Puntos a favor

I really like the customer support team. They are on top of any error you may come across which isn't frequent. Also, you talk to someone in the USA, another huge win. Not only have they had a great track record with regards to solving errors quickly, if they can improve on an area of the user portal they do, and constantly take suggestions for features.

Puntos en contra

Some of the terms for describing features can blend together with regards to the setup.

Ryan H.

Best Service Provider

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have 17 service providers and FluentStream is easily ranked in the top 2 spots alongside Salesforce.com. They have collaborated with us on some custom delevopment projects and have saved us a ton of money over our previous provider. Fluentstream has hands down the most reliable VOIP service I have ever witnessed, as well as a groundbreaking cloud PBX.

Reliable
Great Customer Support

None

Rhonda H.
Traducir con Google

Better value and feature over our last VoIP provider

Revisado el 16/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Whenever I reach out to customer support, I've been assisted immediately. I've not had one bad experience with the support team. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of pulling report to analyze data. Also, being able to listen in to employee conversations with has been a great tool for training.

Puntos en contra

I do not particularly care for the pop up messages asking if I need assistance every time I log in to the portal. I get the whole idea behind it but it's so easy to reach out for assistance, it's not necessary. If I need assistance, I'll reach out for it.

Jeff H.
Traducir con Google

An awesome IP phone software system.

Revisado el 19/12/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The ability to work from anywhere and be able to change anything I need related to my phone system!

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that I get my voicemail sent to my email immediately after they are left. Allows me to stay in touch no matter where I am.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes when I log into the online portal to change my forwarding or follow me functions, it doesn;t save the changes. Seems to be getting better though!

Tony E.
Traducir con Google

USed it for over 2 years, internationa offices, multiple businesses.

Revisado el 30/7/2015
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Service, Reliability, Flexibility.
They always answer or call back promptly.
Even international use, they can accommodate, and the product works super well, without any trouble.

They help when we re-organize or re-deploy the original programing.
The flexibility with users, multiple companies and international offices and remote employees is amazing. The contrast between this system and a huge complex proprietary system is night and day, not even on the same planet. This is easy, the service is responsive... the price is right, the reliability is exceptional

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I don't like about Fluentstream.

Yashpal S.
Traducir con Google

The Best cloud based VOIP Service ever used !

Puntos a favor

The best part is the Support we get on customer portal with chat representatives.
Timely update of any outage due to server updates.
Transparent Billing and Setup (No Hidden Charges)

Puntos en contra

Still Finding...:) Hard to find a Flaw in your System.

John R.

The Call Center Solution We Have All Been Waiting For

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 16/8/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

luentstream has been an answer to our prayers. We love the quality of the service for our call center. How you guys got such a broad range of functionality in such a compact and well designed system is beyond me, but I am glad you did. The report package gives a good presentation of the essential stats we need to run the operation. Support has been great, too.

John Ross
Concierge Contact Center

Puntos a favor

No pressure sales. Pricing that makes for a reasonable migration and a quick and easy setup. Excellent support team, always calm and helpful. Prompt response to communications and inquiries. Solid chat service for fast resolution to problems.

Puntos en contra

Like everyone else these days we are interested in BI. The pre-made reports are good but we would always love to have more.

Respuesta de FluentStream Technologies

Thanks for the kind words, John! Glad to be working with Concierge Contact Center.