256 opiniones

MemberPlanet

Plataforma de gestión de miembros online

4.7 /5 (256 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
256 opiniones
Gregg B.
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Complete member management with room to grow

Revisado el 1/3/2019

Memberplanet enabled our nonprofit to go from having completely manual member management to automated member management overnight. Regardless of the complexities our member structure, no other member solution has come close to helping to keep up-to-date with our membership as has Memberplanet.

Puntos a favor

Memberplanet enabled me to quickly turn the spreadsheet member list I inherited into a complete member management system for my nonprofit organization. We went from doing renewals and information updates manually - read "via snail mail" or at best an email update - to automated renewals and updates. We've paid the minimal fee to use extra features for our small organization and there is yet more to unlock in the future as we grow. As an added bonus, the event management and integrated mailings helped us manage our convention registration and communications.

Puntos en contra

While the software works as intended, I've had some difficulty in configuring the system to fit our membership structure which is primarily based on an organization and not an individual, as Memberplanet is programmed for. The ideal structure of us would be to have an organization with multiple contacts associated with the organization, including a "primary contact." I've created a workaround, but the built-in reporting doesn't account for this so custom reports are required for several processes I regularly use. Still, for the price and functionality, Memberplanet is very good.

Lisa R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Member Planet is an excellent and customizable Content Management System.

Revisado el 20/4/2018

MemberPlanet works for my organization because it keeps members information updated. It keeps the members informed about scheduled events. I can create groups that communicate with each other. It has options for email campaigns, discussions, a mobile app, photo albums, document storage and the ability to take payments. There's not much else that you would need. And again, the FREE option is big plus.

Puntos a favor

1. Two words – FREE option. My organization would like to keep its very hard-earned money to help our community. So, using a vendor with a free option is a HUGE plus for us. It also is good for organizations new to CMS because we can determine how much we actually use it.
2. The site is web based and user friendly – nothing to download. There are video tutorials, a support library with step by step instructions and phone coaching available. They have a Getting Started tutorial and all actions are walk throughs with descriptions. There are reps on standby to chat, or talk over the phone. I am truly blown away by all of the things I can do and customize with MemberPlanet. As I said, we aren’t a large organization and we definitely cant afford some of the other more expensive CMS’ available. But MemberPlanet understands what I want for the type of organization I have and they allow me to customize it. The site is also scalable for future growth and usage. I highly recommend them.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I wasn’t too keen on is that there are a couple of outside vendor connections such as Box and PayPal that are integrated into the site. It all works ok though. Box and PayPal are a little odd as its dashboard is merged into your site. You can get MemberPlanet to handle taking your payments instead of using PayPal, but they keep a small percentage. Other than that, I don’t have any issues or complaints.

Joy B.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Too complicated and not intuitive. Bells and whistles attractive IF you can get to them.

Revisado el 12/9/2019

Overall, I had high hopes and possibly within the next 6 months (I've been using inside of 2 months) it will improve. Right now I am very disappointed in the lack of ease, efficiency, and ability to get tech support instantaneously.

Puntos a favor

The possibilities for mass communication, web functionality, and e-commerce all in one location as well as a CRM feature for members.

Puntos en contra

There are just too many steps involved in the majority of functions I wish to do. Simply adding a member requires multiple steps to provide all contact information. Multiple sections must be clicked into and out-of to record basic profile information.

I have to go to 3 different sections of the navigation menu to enter a new member, record that member's status, print out their member ID card, and then record a payment. My last platform had everything in one screen and made data entry/recording of a contact take less than a minute. With this platform it takes me up to 4 times as long between all of the different tabs I have to get to. It is not intuitive and confusing for any database admin or data entry person. In order to change anything recorded in error, it takes an act of congress to get it changed and the real-time update is not real-time. Reporting features can be delayed making accounting reconciliation a nightmare.

Also, this database does not let you include someone without an email. Many of our members share an email with their spouse and do not want to include separate ones. Then the system does not let us enter them. The +name solution prior to the "@" symbol works for some email providers but not all and therefore we are left with a few members unaccounted for in our online portal.

The Creating a Packet Function seems good as well but again has such cumbersome features it is useless because I don't have hours and hours to research it, watch the tutorials.

Respuesta de memberplanet Traducir a español

Hi Joy, we're so sorry to hear you have not had a great experience. Since your organization has a custom workflow, please reach out to our support team by phone at 888-298-8845 for immediate assistance. We can easily help resolve issues for anything recorded in error, and we can absolutely walk through features that you and your admins feel require additional assistance and find a way to expedite. We can also help you navigate to the platform's real-time reports. We understand how difficult it can be to transition from a different platform, and we can assure you, we're here to help!

Your comments are very helpful and we will pass them along to our development team to make the experience more intuitive. Many of the features you mentioned will be updated in the near future.

Greg S.
  • Sector: Producción audiovisual
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Amazing customer service and follow through

Revisado el 15/6/2016

I am setting up a Premium Membership Club for The Sacramento Bee. Yes, I am tech savvy, but I don't want to make the running of the web platform for the club my life's work. That being said, I still need flexibility and a robust set of tools for transactions, communications and promotions. MemberPlanet is all that, and more!

Puntos a favor

Flexible, robust with every tool imaginable for the proper care of feeding of a membership club. Not only will it process payments, but has easy-to-use retention/reminder features to alert users when there membership is expiring. MemberPlanet supports video, photo, email, message boards and upcoming events. The standout was the customer support. Until you start to feel the work flow, some of the initial setup can be intimidating. No problem, phone support with an actual human is just a call away. Likewise with chat support.

Don't worry: friendly, knowledgeable people are there to help!

Puntos en contra

As mentioned, the options and depth of the program can be a little overwhelming at first. The back end is fast and responsive, but the initial challenge of navigating to the correct screen was at first, a bit confusing. As mention above, tech support was there to save the day and within a couple of hours, I was marveling at my mastery of the MemberPlanet configuration screens.

Cousar B.

• Asistencia al cliente

My experience with Memberplanet has been extremely professional and productive.

Revisado el 20/3/2018

Puntos a favor

What I like most about memberplanet is the templates that available to use when creating a form. The customer service is also a pro when it comes to using memberplanet. The reps return calls in a timely manner, assist you when you are unable to figure out what the problem is.

Puntos en contra

What I like least about the software is that the app does not appear user friendly with my phone. I would like to be able to access my account by using the app. At this point, when I access the software using the app, I am not able to modify forms, etc. I would like to see this change.

Diane F.
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I have used Memberplant for numerous campaigns and events with Awesome Success and Results!!

Revisado el 15/3/2018

The major benefits for me and the organization that I work with is that Memberplanet allows us to reach out to people quickly and securely. It also allows us to manage donations and other campaigns from any where and give our contributors the capability to donate from the privacy of their homes.

Puntos a favor

What I like best is the ease of use of the Memberplanet application. Memberplanet is extremely user friendly. Customer service is friendly, helpful, fast and responsive. The reporting features are excellent which makes the reconciliation process so much easier from a accounting prospective.

George H.
  • Sector: Deportes

User review of Member Planet

Revisado el 15/3/2017

I am still in the learning curve regarding the application itself but have to give glowing remarks for the support I have received throughout the setup. Each member of the Member Planet team has been responsive, proactive and sensitive to our timelines. MP and its team are a great value for the money and a far greater value than others I have worked with who charged a great deal more and were difficult to work with.

Puntos a favor

For the small to mid-sized association, Member Planet is very affordable, has great basic functionality, and the sales and support teams are stellar to work with.

Puntos en contra

It would be great of one could search on various answers in the customized fields new members must fill out when they register. My understanding is that this will become available in 2017.

Jorge a M.
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

Too Expensive

Revisado el 19/11/2019

It was never my favorite tool but for $15 monthly I was willing to use. Now we are moving to other tool costing less or the same for much better value. We like TinyHQ, JoinIt .

Puntos a favor

It has lot of features for what you need to manage an organization except accounting. Good emai and event templates.

Puntos en contra

Difficult to use, cluttered, outdated and very expensive. Cost went from $15 for lower package to $50 out of the blue. no added features or benefits with increase.

Respuesta de memberplanet Traducir a español

Hi Jorge, first and foremost, we want to thank you and your organization for giving our platform a try! We are always adding new functionality and enhancing features within our platform, and you will find information about major updates on our support site under announcements https://support.memberplanet.com/hc/en-us/sections/115004111368-Announcements and our blog https://blog.memberplanet.com/blog/category/new-features. If you have any questions about our features and functionality, please don't hesitate to contact [email protected] We wish you and your organization nothing but success!

Justin H.
  • Sector: Servicios medioambientales
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A simple, low cost solution to manage your membership

Revisado el 3/10/2018

Overall, it was a good experience but we decided to go with a solution that was more commonly known and more user friendly.

Puntos a favor

I like how it is fully comprehensive membership solution. They have thought of everything.

Puntos en contra

The interface appears outdated. It is a little clunky. We ended up using Salesforce to fill our needs.

Respuesta de memberplanet Traducir a español

Thanks for your review Justin!

We do our best to provide an all-encompassing solution for easy membership management. Our platform is constantly evolving based on our clients¿ needs and we will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to update our interface. memberplanet is an all-in-one platform that allows groups to manage members and engage with supporters to promote growth.

While Salesforce CRM is useful for developing relationships with your company¿s customers, our AMS services instead provide you with membership tools to strengthen and facilitate relationships with both your existing or prospective members. We wish you the best of luck as you pursue your business development goals, and should you need membership services in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to us!

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Servicios financieros
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

Membership at your Fingertips

Revisado el 2/2/2019

Made the transition from pen and paper to memberplanet, and it has never been easier for me to run our club. Incredibly impressed with the features, and will surely be recommending to others.

Puntos a favor

Seriously the only tool I'll ever need to help run our investment club. I have access to all members, the ability collect fees, send emails/notifications about our meetings, and process applications all from the same place. Never knew such a software existed, but very happy.

Puntos en contra

Can be a little overly complicated for some users to start, especially if they lack technology skills. Would love a mobile experience that was more immersive.

Owen M.
  • Sector: Deportes
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de un año

BCGC Review

Revisado el 5/12/2016

My club, Buffalo Creek Gun Club, in Colorado, has been using Member Planet going on two years now. The absolute best thing that Member Planet has going for itself is Customer/Technical Support. I am not the world's computer genius but for the most part building documents within Member Planet is easily accomplished and can be done on your own. However, when you hit a snag, the support team is there for you -- always! I highly recommend the Member Planet product and their staff. You will not be disappointed!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and support from the company.

Puntos en contra

Not ALL documents, such as question & answer, are available for copy & paste into another document.

Barbara C.

Outstanding

Revisado el 16/3/2018

Puntos a favor

User friendly; priced is reasonable; templates; broadcasts; email campaigns; events; campaign templates, etc. There are too many pros to list.

Puntos en contra

Mobile app - to be able to access account from mobile phone where you can make changes to forms, etc. Right now, it does not appear the mobile app allows users to make changes.

Jylla T.

• Asistencia al cliente

MP is more than software, they are a valued partner!

Revisado el 18/3/2018

Puntos a favor

It is easy to set up, flexible options, and easy for our users to get started. Use will continue to grow over time so the foundation is set for continued success.

Puntos en contra

Will continue to work to develop smooth summary reporting in our next phase. Looking at more long term projects.

Edward K.
  • Sector: Comercio mayorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Nichole is my champion.

Revisado el 6/12/2016

I'm one of the guys you hear about that has to ask his grandchildren to help him with his iPhone. Our rep, stepped in and took over. She understood exactly what I was asking for and made me a beautiful invitation to our function in January. I couldn't be more pleased.

Puntos a favor

I like being able to control e-mails and keep in contact with my members. I really like your support.

Puntos en contra

I don't like the fact that once an item is published there can be no corrections of any sort. If you catch a misspelled word or want to change anything, you have to start all over. "Publish" is too final. I wish there were a way to unpublish, make corrections and then republish.

Denisha H.

• Asistencia al cliente

Easy to set up. Excellent customer srevice

Revisado el 19/3/2018

Puntos a favor

connection with bank accounts, ease of set up, customer service representatives, automatic feedback to a client or member

Puntos en contra

the process in connecting with a new bank account, some aspects of the fundraising arm. A person does need a little IT knowledge

Michael S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Does not have a 'simple' interface option for members/users

Revisado el 4/2/2017

Memberplanet is intended to be a portal for individuals to manage their memberships into multiple organizations. That's a noble goal, but waaaay too complicated for a novice user or someone who just wants to join a single group and interact with the group leadership.

As far as I can tell a user has to be adept at navigating through a 3 level hierarchy (level1-member of memberplanet, level2-portal to all groups, level3-group member). There are some great capabilities at level1 that can't be brought into level3. Also, if you are a member of a single group it still forces you to traverse through level2, and that's not at all intuitive.

Customer support was great when I first signed up and the Admin interface is fine, full of features. I'd say the learning curve for the admin is very reasonable, even for a novice, but the learning curve for a member/user is way too hard and memberplanet lacks a 'simple' interface option.

Puntos a favor

Seems like a great piece of software for anyone administering a group membership.

Puntos en contra

This software is too complicated for a customer base whose mastery level of technology is 'can do email' and 'read-only internet browsing'.

Respuesta de MemberPlanet Traducir a español

Hi Michael,

I¿m sorry you found memberplanet difficult to navigate. Our software has functionality for both admins AND members, so I can see how those lines can cross. We¿re looking to improve, so thanks for voicing your concerns.

We want to clarify a few things: There are no ¿hierarchies,¿ but members must create a login account for security purposes. You mentioned that as a member of one group, you must traverse through a portal to all groups. (Level 2.) That¿s not the case, though. He/she will only have access to that ONE group, even if they click on the group portal. We¿re working on making this more intuitive.

You mentioned that capabilities at level 1 can¿t be brought into level 3. If you¿re referring to admin capabilities, that¿s correct ¿ members can¿t access admin functionalities. However, you can assign as many admins as you like!

If there¿s anything else we can clarify, please email [email protected], or call us at 888-298-8845.

Sincerely,
Patrick

Taylor V.

Chapter Communication Made Easy

Revisado el 1/4/2015

Our chapter has been using all different types of communication including Facebook, yahoo groups, basic SMS text messaging, etc. Although these methods of communicating have worked in the past, I wanted to implement an easier more efficient way of sending out updates and messages to my chapter. I came across MemberPlanet, and saw they just released a new feature that allows members to send email/text at the same time from the web platform and from the mobile application. This feature alone sold me on MemberPlanet because it was the perfect solution to easily and effectively communicating with my chapter. If I need to send an urgent message to specific members, or my whole chapter, I can. Being a college student, I am always on the go and MemberPlanet's mobile integration has made my life easier by allowing me to send messages on the go. We have a spring event coming up which is successful year after year. I will definitely make sure our chapter uses MemberPlanet for our event set-up, as well as receiving donations. Overall, the new broadcast feature is more than effective and I haven't seen a platform that has anything comparable to the broadcast feature. MemberPlanet is definitely the way to go for any chapter looking for an easy/efficient way of communicating, managing, and organizing chapter activities.

Kim M.

Zealous Exceptional Terrific Awesome

Revisado el 20/3/2018

Puntos a favor

It is a great technical tool that reaches all areas of knowledge. The customer care team were a huge help and they reach out to individuals. It has versatility of use.

Puntos en contra

I would enjoy a way to create more information into the forms without them being long. When creating a form that requires input for a group it would be a great feature to have spaces to input the data at one time. Also when you retrieve data it would be great to have an option to format your report

Nicole Y.

• Asistencia al cliente

Best Customer Service... EVER!!!

Revisado el 4/12/2015

I was tasked by my employer to build an alumni/fundraising site using Member Planet. I actually had never heard of it and was a little ambivalent about, not only the service, but the project as a whole because I already had a lot on my plate. The time frame I was given to complete this undertaking was truncated and there was a lot to learn. But, the Member Planet Team was amazing in every sense of the word. Not only did they assist me by thoroughly walking me through the functionality of services pertinent to our organization's goals, they made recommendations based on the experiences of current customers, AND they helped me plan the entire project start to finish. They are so kind, patient and thorough... I became an instant fan of Member Planet.

The wow factor increased exponentially with Christopher, Patrick and Greg, all staying in constant contact touching base with me through the process of building our site... and even went several steps further when I was unexpectedly hospitalized (so progress was not interrupted). These guys blew me away going above and beyond the scope of services defined in our plan (Pro). I cannot adequately put into words how awesome the experience has been working with them.

Joan L.
  • Sector: Administración educativa

School Registration Packet

Revisado el 2/7/2019

Positive, smooth collection of money.

Puntos a favor

It simplified our registration process for purchases and information distribution.

Puntos en contra

I am comfortable with the software but I do not use regularly so I need support from the help desk.
Wish there was a better way to remind users on their credit card of the MP charge as often they think it is a fraud and put forth a dispute.

Michelle N.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1,000 empleados

Great solution!

Revisado el 6/12/2016

Member Planet offers an exceptional platform to manage membership, events, surveys and all for a great price! - Not to mention the amazing customer support it offers.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, all sorts of add-ons in one product, exceptional customer support, great price.

Puntos en contra

some of the features need tutorials (which just means its feature rich - and not necessarily a "con")

Valerie J.

Perfect for Management and Marketing of 80+ Clients

Revisado el 1/4/2015

On a weekly, sometimes daily basis, we require some form of communications with our retail community here at the shopping center. MemberPlanet has made this process super easy and efficient to be able to do so and make sure that our communications are getting in the appropriate manager hands. It's user friendly platform allows customization so that retailer managers know when the memo is urgent and needs immediate attention or when we are simply sending out our quarterly newsletters and other promotional opportunities. It's also very helpful because retailers can respond to content easily and quickly, and those responses are all returned to management in one format and one place. From a marketing standpoint this is critical especially when managing 80+ retail accounts when retailers have marketing materials to report on a daily basis. From new developments to promotions, community updates to management memos this platform is perfect especially because I'm able to track who's opened the message to ensure and prove managers have receive the message. Easiest and best program I've used in my 10 years managing and marketing in the real estate/retail industry.

Deb A.
  • Sector: Organización cívica y social

• Probabilidad de recomendación 3.0 /10

After 7 months... disappointed

Revisado el 11/1/2018

After trying very, very hard to make this software work for our group, we are giving up.

Puntos a favor

Inexpensive. Able to use PayPal or memberplanet for processing payments. Have a pretty good templates to use for creating donation campaigns and emails. Was relatively easy to upload contact information. Easy to access chat support.

Puntos en contra

They do not have the ability to create distribution lists (segmented lists) of contacts/members from within the software. It requires exporting all your data, sorting in excel, then uploading again. Tech support is uneven; got different advice from different people, and they are not available on weekends, holidays, etc. Also, they are very stuck on their own custom fields. Many of our members found it difficult to navigate. Also, the email responses were not always customizable, which led to numerous misunderstandings when we would send out "invitations" to create or update profiles.

Trycennia D.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love MemberPlanet it's a great tool.

Revisado el 23/3/2018

Puntos a favor

That you can export your spreadsheets out of the system to excel, you can sort within the system, you can view payments by each form that you have created, you can sort by date range. there are so many pros I just can't list them all.

Puntos en contra

Company is unable to send you an auto-renewal email. This goes to the company not really a software issue.

La'kitha H.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I love MemberPlanet. It was extremely helpful when we planned our 40th Anniversary...

Revisado el 23/3/2018

Puntos a favor

It is very user-friendly! I also love the communication piece as registration is completed, fees paid, etc.

Puntos en contra

It is a great software. However, there were a few members that had concern about convenience fees when making payments. It was explained to them that you can charge the group the fees or the customer. Some decided to just use the mail in option, but the majority used the software.