126 opiniones

Picatic

Plataforma de anuncio de eventos, emisión de entradas y gestión de eventos basada en web.

4.6 /5 (126 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Phil O.
Sector: Educación superior
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

Well-rounded event management tool for non-profits, small, and medium businesses

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This software provides a single tool for our department of four to create, administer, and market events to our clients and prospective market.

Puntos a favor

I've used Picatic across a two post-secondary institutions and with multiple non-profit groups. Picatic provides flexible and easy-to-use tools to handle registrations, check-ins, payments, and communication for your event. The crux of the system is in the ability to quickly create an attractive and responsive basic event registration in very little time. The ability to collect robust, custom information from clients is very helpful. Recently-added capacities to work in teams/groups and to manage events with multiple dates are very welcome. Support staff are quick and helpful.

Puntos en contra

Some of what makes the software the simplest/friendliest also causes some restrictions - i.e. the survey tool is limited in its configuration options meaning you cannot structure/validate the data, or the multiple parties cannot register together (parent with child, spouse with spouse).

Amanda G.
Sector: Automoción
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
Traducir a español

Easy to use ticketing product with a very reasonable price tag

Revisado el 24/3/2016
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

Our company needed registration for two different types of events, a race/rally and a tour. Being completely new to the event space, we didn't realize how useful the management tools would be. The attendee lists, analytics, and email tools were crucial. In addition, Picatic's interface is really user-friendly. Our team had varying degrees of computer skill, and no one had a problem navigating the management tools. We required support to issue a complicated refund, their support team was prompt and friendly when dealing with our team and customer. Overall we've had a great experience with Picatic's product and team.

Puntos a favor

As mentioned, the management tools were a huge asset to our event. Now that we've used them we'd have a hard time living without downloadable entrance lists, attendee surveys, Google analytics, and Mailchimp integration. Picatic's interface is also really nice, it was user-friendly and intuitive.

Puntos en contra

There are a few features missing. (I understand that start-ups need to start somewhere and build up) We would love the ability to add time zones and close an even early. We would love to take advantage of their API for future events - a more seamless check-out that looks like part of our website will be really beneficial.

Sara P.
Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir a español

I've enjoyed some of the feature as the ticket designer, but our customers have had many issues.

Software usado A diario durante Más de un año
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Using this product helped me learn what features I truly need and am looking for in a ticketing service so that I could make an informed decision on the next company we choose.

Puntos a favor

I like the sleek, professional look of Picatic. I like that it easily integrates with our website. I've had helpful customer service.

Puntos en contra

I don't like that it makes me create the same survey every time I make a new ticket. I don't like that to pay with an invoice customers have to click "OFFLINE", which is very confusing and often unclear that this option will allow them to do an invoice. I don't like that I can't customize the email or the invoice that goes out to customers after they've bought a ticket. I don't like how much time I've spent manually putting in customer information because so many of them have had trouble using this product. :(

Probabilidad de recomendación: 3.0/10

Gabriella B.

Picatic is Great!

Revisado el 5/4/2016
Fuente de la reseña: GetApp

I have used Picatic for 2 events now (one Halloween Fundraising Event and one to ticket an Independent Film screening), and I absolutely love the service. The main appeal for me is its user friendly interface and customizable nature. For both events, I have been able to set up very aesthetically pleasing pages with custom graphics, posters and videos. I also very much appreciate that all customer information is collected and a guest list is complied for you.

Puntos a favor

-There is always support available if you run into troubles. I personally have rarely needed to use the customer support because the set up process is very easy to follow.
- Donation feature and customer survey features are great additions to the regular ticketing app.
- Visual customization easily done.

Puntos en contra

- When loading a video onto your page, I noticed that it can only appear at the top of the page. It would be cool to be able to imbed this anywhere on the page, just like you can imbed photos.

Dave M.
Traducir a español

I've used a variety of ticketing systems this is the most flexible while being easy to use.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've sold a lot of tickets to events through this system. It is my go-to ticketing system these days.

Puntos a favor

I run a series of festivals and always need different ticket pricing tiers and discounts. This system makes that really easy to do.

Puntos en contra

Could be some better exporting of sales for accounting. The door reports are great, but I'd like to export out a summary of sales for reporting to stakeholders and export transactions to an accounting system.

Bonnie F.
Traducir a español

Reliable platform for hosting events - looks great and gaining traction.

Revisado el 2/6/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to use for free and paid events, easy to manage RSVP list.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and looks great. Great user interface for both event creators and for event attendees. Happy to use a made-in-Canada solution for my local events.

Puntos en contra

Doesn't have the same level of adoption in US and UK (where I have hosted events before). My audience/attendees in those geographies are still more familiar with registering for events via Eventbrite.

Sabrina B.
Sector: Recursos Humanos

Easy to Get Up and Running Quickly

Puntos a favor

Picatic is very user-friendly and easy to set up quickly. Its fees are less than similar sites. The customer service is very responsive and they have a great help section for when you get stuck.

Puntos en contra

The only issue I have had is with the map feature pulling the wrong address even if the address is entered correctly. This has caused some confusion with event attendees but nothing major.

Barrie T.
Traducir a español

Easy to use ticket management software!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Puntos a favor

I love the easy to use features and the ability to customize each event to our branding. Customer Service response time is fast with excellent follow-up from our representative. Our issues were handled with high priority and quickly resolved.

Puntos en contra

I would love to have more editing capabilities and more diverse survey options. It would be beneficial to be able to assign more than one survey to a category. Right now, only one survey can be assigned to a group.

Titus F.

Great platform

Puntos a favor

The ability to add surveys to ticket types so that we can create the right attendee experience. We have used these surveys to provide the right type of swag bag for our conferences.

Puntos en contra

The functionality of the Android app could be improved so that its a more useful tool for my volunteers checking people in at the door

Warren M.
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
Traducir a español

Picatic is easy to use and costs are lower for non profit organizations, which is a huge plus.

Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy and friendly to use.

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use and there are some fail safes in place in the event you make an error. I like the simple step by step process that you get walked through when you create an event. The analytics after an event goes live is also very valuable as it gives insight to the success of the event and how to improve it.

Puntos en contra

You cannot re-open a closed event. Even if the event was closed in error, you have to get Picatic's admins to re-open it.

Mike D.

Simple And effective

Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Puntos a favor

Super easy to use and doesn't have any glitches. It is super quick and easy to set up events update them and pull up reports at a glance

Puntos en contra

Wish that I could do T-shirt sizes and add-on items on the app when checking people in. Its a huge deal for a large event

Jennifer S.
Traducir a español

Outstanding platform that handles my events like I have a team working with me!

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses

Puntos a favor

I love that it is so easy to use. The structure is intuitive and it is easy for my clients to use as well. There are lots of features that allow me to host my event the way I want to - I can set it and forget it! Love the updates that come to my inbox and the ease of refunds and the customer support is AMAZING!

Puntos en contra

I love it all. There is nothing that I do not like about this software platform. I would love one spot to download reports in easy PDF format for my accountant :)

Jennifer D.
Traducir a español

As an event planner, I am looking for ease of use for myself and my clients - Picatic does it all!

Revisado el 17/5/2018

Puntos a favor

- Ease of use for setting up events
- Donation options for fundraisers
- Quick and easy to set up your account initially
- Reports available to event organizers
- Being able to mass email attendees
- Comp tickets easily setup and distributed
- The Picatic app for checking in patrons
- Quick and friendly customer support
- Up to date on trends and technology
- Choice to pay or pass on the ticketing fee

Puntos en contra

I have yet to find a Con with Picatic. I have been pleased with my experience on the multiple events that I have setup.

Michelle B.
Traducir a español

The Picatic interface is very easy to use and we have always had great customer service.

Puntos a favor

I love how easy it is to manage our events through the website. We can gather all the information we need through the surveys and the Picatic collects everything into useful reports that we can download and save. This cuts down on the need to go back and forth by email with registrants.

Puntos en contra

In the past we have had some trouble with cutoff times between early-bird and regular ticket sales, but the Picatic team was very responsive and have made changes to address this. We found this aspect easier to navigate with recent events.

Usuario verificado
Traducir a español

A classic site for ticketing.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The features are ample for a good ticketing site, and the customer service is really good.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to use this system. It is great it has different features available. A big pro is that Picatic is always innovating new features for a better customer experience.

Puntos en contra

The price has increased significantly over the past few years. This has been a challenge for our nonprofit organization that does not make as much money as a hospital foundation or foodbank so it is posing a challenge that could eventually direct us elsewhere.

Jane ellen F.

Great Canadian Product for Events

Revisado el 30/6/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is awesome that a Canadian company has come up with a way to give events a free service. Setting up tickets & the ticket website was very easy. One does not need to know any coding language making this a very appealing system to volunteer/charitable groups. If you are in need of a simple system, this is an event ticket system for you. I would highly recommend it to volunteer/charitable groups running an event that need a simple registration system with a ticket output. I personally look forward to the system evolving. Currently the additional fields answers download in a separate report known as "Guest Surveys", thus having to merge the entrance list and guest survey list together for a complete report - if you are not good at excel, this would be a hindrance. As well, you can't run multiple events, with different bank accounts, under one Picatic account. As an event planner who has multiple clients, with multiple events, this means running multiple accounts and is inconvenient. All in all, it is a great system that just needs some time to evolve. I love getting my weekly sales reports in my inbox - I don't have to go into the system to see how the tickets are selling. Thank you Picatic - I can't wait to see what you do next!

Tracey C.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados
Traducir a español

Was able to upload information quickly.

Revisado el 15/5/2018

Puntos a favor

Takes credit card payments and easy to edit. Can pay for multiple "tickets" at one time. For the most part was user-friendly for the attendees when registering, although a few did have difficulties with payment.

Puntos en contra

Not as user-friendly as I hoped. Had to contact CS frequently because the process to make things active was not super self-explanatory. Event attendees did get confused as to if they had to bring their "tickets" to the event.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Nashelley K.
Traducir a español

Easy to use platform, visually pleasing, more functionality than other ticketing sites

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, easy to integrate onto website; good flexibility in design; customer service team is quick to help

Puntos en contra

Some limitations in the functionality, but Picatic may already be working to remedy these - front of mind is that with promo codes, we can't limit the number of tickets that can be purchased with that code, we can only limit the number of tickets that can be purchased per ticket type... would like more flexibility with codes and ticket types. I'd also like to be able to view full lists, which promo code was applied, and reorder the lists online rather than having to download each time.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo
Traducir a español

Great design and functionality for event management

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 9/1/2019

Puntos a favor

I loved the easy interface and access to important information about the event and attendees. It took a few minutes to set up the event and start selling tickets. The layout looked great as well! Being able to link between our site and the event page was also very useful.

Puntos en contra

We had a few issues with attendees unable to process payment for tickets, that may have been on the bank's side but still made selling tickets a bit more complicated. Support replied to requests in a timely fashion to help us deal with any issues though.

Rosemary C.
Sector: Educación superior
Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados
Traducir a español

Always dependable and easy to set up.

Revisado el 22/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Ease of use and ability to track events and budget.

Puntos a favor

The ability to track attendance and payments and to download lists for use at events. Ability to create and upload our invitations

Puntos en contra

Hard to understand what was collected and then paid to us -v-s what comes from stripe. Would like to see the difference between what was stated to be the final amount to pay out and what goes to stripe to pay out.

Sam L.
Sector: Diseño
Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados
Traducir a español

A good ticket system that will be excellent with time

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Go implementation for WordPress and one off events.

Puntos a favor

Integration into other website is good. Prefer the look and feel a lot more than Eventbrite. Also, it feels a lot more white label in its design.

Puntos en contra

Lack of customisation is very limiting. Colours, labels, buttons, etc. They really have room to improve in customisaton. Also, I find it very annoying that they don't have support 24/7/365

B W.
Traducir a español

Utilizing Picatic as a non-event service

Revisado el 10/4/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Robbie has been great in working with me to use the service for our business card ordering model. Overall it is great. Sometimes it gets confusing when you update things and without knowing, I have to figure out how to find the things I am looking for. Entrance list for example keeps getting re-organized so I have to search around to figure out where it is located etc.

Would like to see a way to remove an event date so I don't have to show an event date, but realize how I am using it is not how you designed it.

Always want to use the same url after I close the event, so I cannot do that myself. I always have to get Robbie to make it work. It would be great that once it is archived, I can re-use the same url as we use a weblink to send our orders for payment. We do not want to keep reconfiguring the url to Picatic.

Being a University department, we are being advised that we have to eventually use approved PCI DSS compliant services, so I hope Picatic will be able to verify this compliance or we will eventually not be allowed to use Picatic. Robbie is aware of the emails I have sent him back in Nov 2014

Danielle M.
Traducir a español

I absolutely love picatic. I've been using them for a few years and have absolutely no issues.

Puntos a favor

Their customer support is amazing. They are quick to respond and the software is easy to use for both the creator and purchaser. Thank you!

Puntos en contra

There are no cons. It's very informative and easy to use. The system is very clear and concise. The money gets transferred on time and I cannot say enough good things about the customer support.

Chelsea P.
Traducir a español

I've used Picatic for Innovation Island's event registration platform for years.

Puntos a favor

I mostly like how user-friendly this software is. It is so simple to build a registration page for events. I also like the mobile app for registrations.

Puntos en contra

Hard to say...I think mobile capability could be improved. I remember not being able to add walk-in registrants to the mobile platform the last time I used the app for an event.

Lynda T.
Traducir a español

An excellent product for simple events.

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and set-up. Visually attractive and delegates found it easy to navigate to make bookings

Puntos en contra

No option to provide partial refunds through Picatic in the case of a cancellation fee being deducted. A place is not reserved until the purchase is complete. This caused us problems with a fast-selling event in that delegates had the ticket but by the time they completed checkout, the ticket had gone to someone else who could type faster.