69 opiniones

Vonigo

Software de servicio externo basado en la nube

4.7 /5 (69 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Sector: Automoción

Completely Custom Solution!!

Revisado el 21/5/2019

Puntos a favor

We've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of.

On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to day zoning and pricing, which is something we leverage differently in each city.

The developers, and managers at Vonigo also have our best interests in mind. In under 2 months with Vonigo I was getting the opportunity to give feedback to C-level executives within the company, and truly felt heard. That is something special that you don't see with many companies at all.

All-in-all, the custom solution, and attention to detail from the Vonigo team have caused our conversion rates to go way up. This will enable us to soon be moving to a completely online sales funnel. Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.

Puntos en contra

Vonigo has a lot of customization and configurability, because it is designed to fit into so many different industries / types of businesses. That being said it is definitely geared towards quote based service companies. As a flat-rate pricing / timing service company we feel that a lot of the features within Vonigo are rendered obsolete, and are more hurdles to our back-end booking / navigation processes than anything else.

Furthermore, a lot of Vonigo's additional features seem a bit better on paper than they are in reality. We still have not found a way to seriously integrate their payment features (poor user experience when paying in person, again, it is more designed for quote-based online invoices), or time tracking features (not as robust as we need), and need to leverage 3rd party applications to handle these two essential things. For Vonigo to be truly all-in-one I feel that these features still need a lot more attention (which they are aware of and working on).

Kyle T.
Traducir a español

Overall, it's been fantastic.

Revisado el 14/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

There are so many benefits. Having a database of all your donors is huge. If I'm having a light day, I can quickly see all of my corporate donors and send them a friendly e-mail letting them know that we're here for them if they'd like to donate again, or just to send them a "follow up" e-mail. Having all of your pickups laid out right in front of your eyes (not shuffling through papers to find that specific donor). Being able to add/remove items and/or change pickup dates with just a couple clicks. The software is amazing and has been a complete game changer for me. The amount of time I've saved from literally handwriting all of the donation receipts with pen and paper and also filing/organizing them afterwards has been substantial. You guys have done a heck of a job with this software and it's made my life a whole lot easier, more organized and more efficient! Thank you thank you thank you!

Puntos a favor

The ease of use was huge. Being able to add in a pickup takes less than a minute and also having a weeks worth of pickups right in front of my eyes, rather than sifting through several papers to find one specific pickup has been huge. Also, during this time of the year, I'll get calls from donors who have lost their donation receipt and are looking for a new one. Instead spending potentially hours finding that one donation receipt from June 2017, I can simply enter in the last name and instantly find all of their information. I got one of those calls today and I had everything resolved in less than a few minutes.

Puntos en contra

What we like least is how donors are able to select that they'd like to donate money to offset the cost of the pickup, but there isn't a way for them to insert their card information and actually donate right at that moment. I've been told that there is a way to have this resolved, but it would require another outside source and would cost additional expenses. Having this resolved would be amazing!

Zachary H.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Easy to Use System

Revisado el 5/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I think it is an easy to use phone system that gets exactly what we need done!

Puntos a favor

I really like how easy it is to get to the recordings and switching over the phones from user to user for the order. The recordings have always worked well and the storage is large enough to hold what I need. We constantly switch orders that calls are taken so it is nice to be able to switch which extension the phones ring.

Puntos en contra

I wish we were able to have more data analysis on the calls.

Reed G.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
Traducir a español

Apparent was not made for Habitat - not far from it but enough that it is difficult sometimes

Revisado el 18/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

easy to implement - Team in Support has become essential really helps.

Puntos a favor

Browser Based, colors, easy to move donations around thus rescheduling is not a difficult task to learn and to teach others

Puntos en contra

difficult sometimes - cannot program our self to minor degrees always have to go to support. Things like changing roles Example we have an attribute "Stephanie Vandergrift" which is still being attached out bound communications - its been 2 years....should be able to rename users our selves

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Kate B.

What I love about Vonigo

Revisado el 13/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Vonigo allows us to have visibility into our franchisees' business activities, makes for easy marketing to previous customers and pulls whatever BI is needed at the individual franchise level or for the company overall. There is lots of room for us to expand how we're using it in the future, and for now, it doesn't overly complicate transactions for our franchisees - allowing them to focus on running their business, rather than doing paperwork for their business.

Puntos a favor

Vonigo is very powerful, yet flexible and customizable for how we do business. The customer support team responds quickly and is amazingly patient and accommodating. Reports on any metric you can think of are available, but if what you doesn't already exist, Vonigo's support will create a custom report. Best of all, Vonigo didn't just want to sign us up - they suggest ways we might take advantage of different features, and they actively seek our feedback on how the product is working for us - not something you find too often.

Puntos en contra

There is a bit of a learning curve here. I realize Vonigo is customized for each and every customer, but some of the more basic or generic-type help videos in a knowledge base could free up your support people for more difficult queries. Finally, a "back" button that goes back to the previous screen would be welcome!

John A.
Sector: Automoción

Expectations Exceeded

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 26/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system is there to add on to and grow with my company. We need to get to the next level and away from hand writing invoices to all our customers, what better way then using an iPad with signature capture and sending the invoice immediately to the customer. How Professional! I stared the on-boarding process yesterday, November 25, 2016 with Nabeel Rehman. I was nervous! We are an Automotive company, that is what we do best and I was very nervous of making the plunge to Vonigo or any other company for my operating system. I was sure I would have to spend a tonne of hours and manpower and I was afraid I would not understand it all. Well Nabeel put my fears to rest and in 1 hour I get it!!! What was I afraid of and what was I waiting for all this time??? I could not believe how easy Vonigo is to set up and the seamless integration with Quick-Books and the Excel file drop which will avoid me spending hours entering the data by hand and save me $1,000.00's in manpower. The money I lost over the time it took me to sign up with Vonigo due to ineffectiveness in my company is crazy! The Vonigo platform will allow me to manage my business and have control over the reports and see what my franchisees are doing. The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service. New franchisees coming on board will be fast and easy . I can't wait to roll Vonigo out to all my franchisees in the next couple of months. Best part is I have the support from Vonigo as we are not the most tech savvy people, and you don't have to be to use Vonigo! Vonigo are there to answer all my questions, I don't feel all alone. What was I waiting for all this time???

Puntos a favor

It will completely handle and track my business with the functionality of growing with us as we grow.

NOTHING!!!

Matthew R.

Future of Field Service Software

Revisado el 12/11/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My company Better Life Maid is a multi-unit house cleaning service. We picked Vonigo because of the ability to manage multiple units seamlessly from one call center based software platform. As we plan our expansion, we believe that the Vonigo platform will allow us to maintain a centralized office system that handles sales, marketing, dispatch, scheduling, customer service, billing, and nearly every day to day function of our spoke offices. All we need to do is focus on hiring and managing staff in those locations, and allocating supplies (which we can track in Vonigo as well).

One of the key features that has kept us with Vonigo is their robust scheduling system. It allows us to manage a complex system with rule based bookings. This is important so our teams are not booked too far away between jobs. That way our sales people don't need to have an intimate knowledge of each location and its operations, but merely follow the rules applied to its routes and days.

This is especially important as we have implemented Vonigo's online booking portal. We saw the need years ago to move to an online booking system, and we were one of the first in our vertical to do so. Online bookings now make up half of our new client sales for first cleanings. We anticipate this to become a significant part of our revenue stream and growth strategy in the coming months and years. Very few other software suites allow anything nearly as robust or as complete as this feature.

Vonigo still lacks a couple features we want (what software doesn't). It still does not have a customer portal complete as of November of 2015, but that is on the roadmap for early 2016. This will allow our customers to manage their own accounts. Check on past or upcoming visits, update their credit card if it has expired, and make schedule adjustments on the fly as long as they will fall within the route based rules we have applied to the schedule. We believe this with the online booking portal will allow us to scale, while maintaining a leaner back office footprint, and increasing overall profitability.

Roman the main developer of the software, and John are very responsive to your requests, and I feel like I have been a partner in the development of this software over time. Obviously no software has everything baked in from day one, but I see constant updates and improvements from the Vonigo team based in large part to the requests and needs of their clients.

Samuel K.

Customizable Software

Revisado el 20/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

With Vonigo, we were able to resolve multiple automation issues we've had with other crm's. One example is we are able to send an automated payment link to customers repeatedly until they pay.
The have a more robust call center feature that has helped us record customer service reps performance.

Puntos a favor

I love the support staff. They actually respond to you and answer your calls and emails unlike many of the CRM's out there. We've used 4 other CRMs.
The ability to automate invoicing, estimate follow ups, via email and text messaging.
They were able to customize the software work well with our business. There were actually things they challenged us to change in order to be more effecient.
If you don't like change, don't buy this software:)

Puntos en contra

It took a while to understand the ins and outs due to the amount of features they have as well as being different in layout from previous software.
The email automation set up isn't as intuitive as we would like. You need to know a little bit of coding which they can guide you.

Courtney H.
Sector: Servicios medioambientales

Great Product, Better Customer Service

Revisado el 13/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I found [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]customer service to be a huge value added as we now have customised our system for our specific needs.

Puntos a favor

This product streamlines and automates our workflow, allowing us to focus on sales and customer service.

Puntos en contra

Some of the simple, easy fixes are not able to be changed while most of the software can be altered for each specific business.

Darlene J.
Traducir a español

This software is a great match for my business with new and recurring appointments.

Revisado el 20/2/2018

Puntos a favor

The multiple ways to do client lookups that works quickly. enter the phone number while the phone is ringing and by the time you say hello you know who is calling.

Puntos en contra

Employee scheduling is a manual process that does not allow for recurring start/end times and days working. Each day must be entered manually, tedious.

Lucas R.
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE.

Revisado el 9/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Every aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.

Puntos a favor

It's custom designed for a mobile service business like ours so it has helpful functionality I didn't even know to ask for. It's a one stop shop for all aspects of our work... Quoting, converting a quote to a work order and invoice, multi-job work orders, teams collaborating, invoicing, payment, recurring payments, scheduling, web booking... It's awesome.

Puntos en contra

Some simple things that we do often take more steps than our old software used to take. Like - to bill a client for just 15 mins work for a quick phone call takes more clicks than it used to. Overall that time-cost is a very small price to pay for the massive time saving in all other areas of our business, and we're just moving our clients to monthly memberships and retainers that give them unlimited "quick calls" phone support.

Loraine W.
Traducir a español

Overall, the software has a lot of good features & can hold a lot of information, very customizable.

Revisado el 20/2/2018

Puntos a favor

I like all of the information that can be retained for each client, and you can search by almost any piece of information. I like the mapping features which really help when inputting an address, you can check immediately if you know the cross streets to be sure you have the right place. I like many of the features of the software, but those would have to be my two favorites.

Puntos en contra

I am not thrilled with the reports that can be generated, but that may be a training issue on my part? I only want certain information when I pull up a report, and the reports on the list are a little too broad. Plus, the report will disappear by the next day. I would like it to remain on my desktop until I'm done with it so I don't have to pull up another.

Andrea M.
Sector: Construcción
Traducir a español

Vonigo is a crucial software for our daily operations.

Revisado el 15/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Organizations and oversight of daily operations.

Puntos a favor

Vonigo keeps my daily schedule organized and accessible by my staff. Our schedule changes many times a day and Vonigo allows me to keep everyone informed at all times in real time. The tracking of work orders and jobs along with invoicing keeps me organized. It's important to know what is going on in the business on a daily basis. I could not run my business without Vonigo.

Puntos en contra

Some restrictions to customizing my own reports. It would save me time so I don't have to pull two or three reports to get the information I need.

Monica C.

Vonigo Review

Revisado el 4/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Vonigo is pretty straightforward to use, we can quickly schedule appointments and check clients details.

Puntos a favor

User friendly, and the ease in which you can schedule and see the appointments.

Puntos en contra

If you make a mistake scheduling a new customer it takes over 20 mins for the appointment to disappear from the schedule. It is also difficult to send a customer an invoice.

Respuesta de Vonigo

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the great review. In terms of the schedule block off period, it's in place for online booking, but it can be reduced. We will reach out to discuss this and also how invoices can be emailed in two clicks or taps.

Vonigo

Larry S.
Sector: Bienes de consumo
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

The team was helpful and knowledgeable. They took my processes and adapted their system to work.

Revisado el 12/5/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When I decided to look into a FSM platform for Grind2Energy (an Emerson Electric company) I searched through many platforms.

Out of all of them VONOGO offered the best solution for us. They were able to adapt to our needs and incorporate the items we needed to manage our service operations. We were able to set up three distinct areas of Service Repair, Installation and PM's. The inventory piece is well thought out and we will roll out the online scheduling to interact with the installation portion of the system soon.

The ease of use and cloud operations make this ideal for us. With how they walk you through every step of the process and their understanding of service it was a blessing working with the VONIGO team. We are very happy with the decision to go with VONIGO for our FSM solution.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and customizable. The reporting is solid and the abilities of the system are great.

Puntos en contra

Could be a little more robust in some areas but there are few Cons.

Sally E.
Traducir a español

Vonigo really is very easy to use and loved the over the phone tutorial with a "live" person.

Revisado el 28/6/2017

Puntos a favor

It looks very professional and is easy to use and make corrections. The features we are currently using don't even begin to scratch the surface of the great features. We hope to incorporate more in the future.

Puntos en contra

The way to enter information was changed without notice and was not easy to figure out. There is one aspect of the updated version I don't like. When changing the pickup date, the receipt number changes, previously, the number did not change and it's a little bit longer to complete.

Mary B.
Traducir a español

I could not imagine running my business without this product and the people who support it!

Revisado el 21/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Besides the day to day operations of my mobile pet grooming business, this software provides me with real time data on performance. I can pull reports with very little effort, download info into excel and manipulate it to tell me what I need to know. Also provides quick ability to identify clients to call using many variables.

Puntos a favor

It handles many complex situations with ease. Lots of thought into making it user friendly. Allows changes without a lot of hassle. Love the color coding features and the report writer. I can have real time data in an instant which is necessary for me to keep a handle on the business.

Puntos en contra

Wish there was 15 min increments in timing for the scheduling piece of the program. Would like to see some of the redundancies eliminated with data entry but they are no where near a deal breaker.

Jeff L.
Traducir a español

Vonigo's program promises and delivers every time!!!

Revisado el 28/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

A Streamlined company. Skip the double and triple recordings. Have your team do it once. Less errors!

Puntos a favor

I love the fact that if you do even need the help desk they they are there for you! I really like the ease of use that Vonigo provides. It is simply a great program!

Puntos en contra

Our business model is quite different than most! We provide a service and pay our clients and you cannot record a negative sale or a zero dollar sale. Other wise it is perfect!

Kimberly F.
Traducir a español

Very positive and continue to be impressed.

Revisado el 19/2/2018

Puntos a favor

The software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.

Puntos en contra

The software can experience high amounts of glitches (but all software does) from time to time. A few extra abilities to the system would be great, but in time I am sure that will come.

Josh H.
Sector: Seguridad pública

Great for Field Service Management

Revisado el 21/3/2019

Puntos a favor

Adequately supports our business to schedule and dispatch our technicians. Highly customizable interface, with the ability to sort of "build your own" pages to capture the information you want. Custom reports can even be built to pull results which display your custom fields.

Puntos en contra

Quite a few features...but many of them feel unpolished or not quite finished. Many features we were promised by Vonigo's sales team were present, but seemed to have limited functionality, or were designed to work a certain way. It took us multiple months of onboarding to get our Vonigo setup working as desired, as the initial setup we were given did not fully match our needs.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Halley C.
Sector: Construcción

Great Program, Customer Service and Tech Support Could Improve

Revisado el 3/4/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Vonigo has allowed us to use one CRM company wide and eliminated duplicate work and wasted time. It's easy to use and has helped streamline our operations.

Puntos a favor

Functionality and ease of use. I love that this software can be used and integrated into every department in our organization.

Puntos en contra

Certain projects and/or help requests take too long to be completed.

Byron S.
Traducir a español

We left a proprietary software for an enterprise style solution.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 21/8/2017

Puntos a favor

Stuff works. You click buttons and it works. The good thing is that Vonigo has an online scheduler piece. Their software team has good support, and they have great onboarding team. VERY competent training!

Puntos en contra

There seems to be some limitations on taxation, and the online scheduler piece cannot be heavily customized and there is no ability to put "cross zone" rules into Vonigo when doing scheduling and routing. A zone is either on or off, there is no way to intelligently allow a preset series of cross zone settings to apply themselves automatically.

Respuesta de Vonigo

Hi Byron,

Thanks for the review. It would be great to speak with you about the taxation as we do have full tax coverage for the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. It might simply be a configuration related issue that we can help resolve. Also, it would be great to touch base on the zoning with you. Plus, we do have an open API that offers a near infinite level of flexibility with the online booking engine. We'll follow up with you on that as well. Thanks again for the great review and your ongoing business.

Team Vonigo

Chris C.
Traducir a español

As one of Vonigo's initial clients, we've grown with them. The offering has grown substantially.

Revisado el 14/2/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

There are too many benefits to count.

Puntos a favor

Uptime. Support from the Vonigo Team. Scalability.

Puntos en contra

Some features not fully functional and cause need for workarounds and increased user frustration. The Vonigo team is very responsive, but I feel more efforts should be put into verification of new functions prior to launch.

Regina M.
Sector: Comercio minorista

Enjoy using the Vonigo !

Revisado el 13/5/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are able to save time in our drivers day by being able to see the photos that the donors upload of their donations. The photos allows us to review the donation and can approve or deny without having to send our driver to take a look at the items before accepting. Not only is time saved but also fuel on our work trucks.

Puntos a favor

I really like that the donor is able to upload photos of their donations and also they are able to schedule their pickup date.

Puntos en contra

I haven't found anything that I like least in this software.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

overall Vonigo is meeting our needs as a scheduling software for house pick up routes.

Revisado el 17/1/2018

Puntos a favor

Schedule layout is easy to read and there are multiple ways to view and easy to customize. It does need to be a little faster on switching from week to week.

Puntos en contra

some UI is not as intuitive as I would think. Also some setting menus take a while to figure out where you need to be.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10