Reseñas de Kareo

Kareo

Cloud based solution for medical practice management

4/5 (367 reseñas)

Medical Billing Lead

Revisado el 7/9/2016

Puntos a favor

Ease of use. There is a lot of helpful educational information, and when you call the reps are very knowledgeable and sincere about helping you with your problem.

Puntos en contra

When looking at payments entered daily, I would like to be able to scroll back and forth in the calendar rather than enter the dates. There is a daily report, but I just want to quickly scroll through the dates. This is one feature that would be nice, at least for me to quickly check to be sure all money is posted daily. The reps are very knowledgeable and willing to help you in most cases, except for one issue when I wanted to sign up for ERA's. It was not clear to me that there was a deadline and he closed my case before I faxed the forms. If he could have extended the timing, it would have helped- I also work in a different office, so I am not able to get doctor's signature immediately, and we were in the middle of integrating at the time. Also- your integration with P. Fusion- could be improved. The other systems PFusion integrates with are not so difficult with every character matching, etc., and this has been hard for our office. It is still new, so hopefully it will get easier. another thing I thought of- there are occasions where you have to delete or change a payment, and if you enter this before the insurance EOB comes in, and you find you need to change it, or apply some of this to another date of service, you can't easily delete payment information once it has been applied to a visit without having to delete all the claims data. This is unfortunate. I did speak with a rep who showed me how to copy the messages and re post in notes, but this is cumbersome if there are a lot of transactions. okay, I think that is enough feedback for today. I do love Kareo!

Traducir con Google

Almost 3 years of use and we still love it!

Revisado el 12/7/2016

Puntos a favor

I came to our practice with no experience in health care and was immediately tasked with firing our 3rd party billing company and bringing everything back in house with Kareo. I had no experience in billing, patient demographics, insurance, posting payments etc.

Within one week of our launch... we had the basics down and were able to seamlessly transition our single physician practice to Kareo. Payments were coming in within the first 30 days. We also have a linked EHR system so our claims are easy to do with our doctor able to have the DX codes all input at the clinical note stage and everything seamlessly transitions right over to billing. We are so fast at it that our previous day's claims are out the door by 10AM the following day. I love this system and the folks that support it.

Puntos en contra

Some payers will make surprise changes in their EID that do not get updated into system tested into Kareo in a timely manner. It normally is discovered when payment posting gets out of whack and then it is discovered that the payer made a change in the technical date interchange. Then discovered that the change was not system tested in Kareo. It is a little bit of finger pointing on who is to blame for the interchange misses.... but don't get me wrong... when issue is discovered - they work to fix it - it just takes some time.

Revisado el 13/1/2013
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I am a nurse practitioner with my own practice seeing patients primarily in nursing homes. I also do my own billing. When I was setting up my practice, I was told about Practice Fusion EMR software by a colleague. I saw that Practice Fusion is integrated with a billing system called Kareo, so I decided to check it out. Once I saw what they had to offer, I didn't look any further. Cost got my attention first, but the more I learned about it, the more I liked what I saw.

I have done medical billing for years in the past as an office manager. I am also a CPA, and I did consulting work in which I helped physician practices choose and set up billing systems. Compared to the older systems, Kareo is light-years better.

Implementation of Kareo took some time and effort. At first I thought it would be intuitive, and it is to a certain extent. These days billing is so complex, however, that I have some to see that it would be almost impossible to come up with a system that is entirely intuitive. I needed to complete the training, and then I was good to go. One thing that is really nice is the ability to choose training videos on the topics you need to learn about. The training videos are excellent. I did my training by starting a video, pausing it to enter my own data into Kareo, then continue on. This provided me with hands-on training, and it was very helpful. I also like the fact that I can go back at any time to view the videos again, and I can also view videos on topics or features of Kareo that I am using for the first time.

I chose to purchase customer support for the first month only, because I am pretty savvy when it comes to billing systems. During that time, the team was very nice, very helpful, and oh so patient with me. I always got the answers I needed.

One of the things that I especially like about Kareo is the reports that can be run. In the "old days" you could only run certain reports that were set-up by the system. It never made sense to me that there was a huge database of information, yet it could only be accessed in limited ways. Kareo provides many options for reports. I personally like the accounts receivable reports as well as the report that shows revenue from each facility where I practice.

Probably the biggest benefit I have received from Kareo is the time savings. I have to balance my time between my clinical responsibilities and my financial and billing activities. I am sure I could not do this without Kareo.

Bottom line: I am a very satisfied customer, and I would choose Kareo all over again if I had to choose.

Welcome to Affordable Practice Management

Revisado el 4/11/2015
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My office began using Kareo Practice Management software in January, 2015. We had been using our previous vendor since 1986 and although it still works, it was costing $14,000.00 a year for support which we rarely, if ever, used. When I found Kareo at $299 per month I had to give it a try.

I began training myself in October 2014 through all of the training platforms Kareo offers. I read the articles, I watched the videos, I emailed and spoke with them on the phone. I found the system easy to learn and kind of fun to use. I introduced the rest of the staff to it in December after deciding that it could work for us. The most difficulty they had was entering insurance carriers for patients which in Kareo are called "cases." Through videos and phone calls they finally got the hand of it.

Our practice does not accept any kind of insurance and we opted out of Medicare so I cannot comment on submitting claims through Kareo. I do print up paper claims for surgery patients and the only problem I have with that is you can't print up a claim once the patient has paid the bill and you have entered the payment into the system. You have to remove the payment and change the responsible party to the patient's insurance company and then print a claim which does not show a payment. After printing, you have to go back to the patient's account and undo the changes you made. If your practice participates with various insurance companies, this would not be an issue for you.

I also don't use the Kareo billing service. I print up the statements and mail them out myself. The statement template is very well laid out and looks very neat and professional.

We transitioned into ICD-10 with no problem whatsoever. Kareo has all of the ICD-10 codes listed and it was a breeze to use their Superbill template and change the ICD-9 codes to ICD-10 codes. We were using our new Superbill on October 1st and everything went smoothly. Kareo even provided us with a list of our most used diagnosis codes and their corresponding ICD-10 codes.

Kareo also provides constant updates and they install very quickly and have never caused the software to crash.

All in all, I am extremely happy with Kareo. The software works, it's easy to learn and they provide excellent and friendly support. If you call them you are able to speak with someone immediately and they walk you through any problem you may be having. Long live Kareo!

Kareo Review

Revisado el 21/9/2016

Puntos a favor

Our office has used Kareo as our billing software for the past three years. It is comprehensive and meets our billing needs. The support team for Kareo's PM software is phenomenal. I have called frequently over the past three years for customized support and have always gotten highly professional, pleasant and helpful representatives

Puntos en contra

Some of the information from our electronic records software does not always come over to Kareo as expected. I also don't understand why some of the doctors information seems to come over and others does not.

I don't fully grasp how insurance companies get set up and approved to receive electronic claims.

Respuesta de Charlton

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Happy to hear Kareo's software meets your billing needs and that you find our support team professional, pleasant and helpful!

We'd like to reach out for more information regarding your mention of some of the information from your EHR not always coming over to Kareo as expected. Please email us at [email protected] to confirm your account/contact information so we may help look into this for you.

Also, here is the link to our free training courses: https://helpme.kareo.com/01_Kareo_PM/Kareo_PM_Training. Please do not hesitate to register for a live training or take an online course at your leisure.

Traducir con Google

Easy to use and improves efficiency

Revisado el 16/5/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

This is our third software program in 8 years in business. This has been the most accurate, easiest to teach, and most integrative of the ones we've used. It's a good value for the money, and we've been pleased with the performance. We do have some issues, but it's fairly easy to get to management and discuss those.

Puntos a favor

We are able to use many of the tools, reports, and access in Kareo to improve our overall efficiency. We find claims go through successfully the majority of the time, entry screens are easy to use, and updating things like fee schedules are simple. Reporting is accurate and fairly easy to use, and we love the ability to write our own reports when we can't get what we need from the system (which is rare). There is a closed Facebook group of people who use the product and can support other users, and this is closely monitored by Kareo personnel, so it's a great way to interact and get help.

Puntos en contra

We would like to be able to do things across all our clients (enterprise level), and to have a cleaner collections follow-up, without having to adjust things off and make notes, etc.,

Kareo Billing Software

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 19/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I was looking for a billing software for my relatively new part-time private practice (licensed clinical psychologist/psychotherapy). At the time I got the referrals from Software Advice, I was looking primarily at the moment to get started billing Medicare for an increasing client caseload with Medicare coverage. I contacted my three of the four companies provided to me and Kareo was the first to be able to set me up with billing Medicare, While now I can expand to use it for billing other insurances, I still have not set up another insurance to bill. So I will have to see how that goes. However, by consistently billing Medicare now with this software, I am familiar with many of the features of the software and billing is relatively quick and simple. I did sign up for Kareo's clinical software and while I am currently paying for it, I still have not used it.

Puntos a favor

Once client and insurance info is set up, It is very quick and easy to bill online for each claim. Thus I am more likely to bill for each session soon after the session rather than waiting to bill a few sessions in a batch. Also, the software allows for printing out 1500 paper Forms. I have not tried this feature yet but it could save me time and hassles refiling if I can fill out the form through the software. I also think some of the online tutorials are very helpful and thus make getting information more convenient than have to sign up for a phone or video training session. I have had contact with a number of the training coaches and in general, they have all been very helpful and easy to access. The billing software is also set up to record payments, running balances, etc. I have not utilized that feature yet but it is nice to know that it is there.

Puntos en contra

I really do not have a specific complaint about the software or the staff support.

Traducir con Google

Worst Customer Service I have EVER experienced. Truly. Used over 8 different EHRs since residency, never experienced such a disaster.

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 12/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Awful, I'm actually quite easy to please if a company does their part. I have done all their legwork, paid up front, still have no refill requests being submitted from pharmacies and no e-lab because no one ever bothered to instruct me to separately submit a new account with the labs. They only "discovered" this 3 months after the fact, when I demanded to talk to a manager. And then they sent me an automated enrollment email that should have been sent Day One. It's is a blackhole abyss of your time. Save your time- as doctors, it is much more valuable than doing the job, enrollments assistant that can't- and won't- do their job.

Puntos a favor

The billing reports are detailed and efficient. Unfortunately, the biggest factor- A/R accounts- is completely skewed if you take insurance. They ONLY compute an A/R report based on your listed self pay rates...so you get a completely unusable number in delinquent collections that really doesn't mean much.
Otherwise, it is easy to see your collections for the month, amount cash, credit, check, insurance payor. That's about the only positive thing I have to say.

Puntos en contra

I paid a year up front from a smooth salesman and to this date, 3 months after paying my first year, am not receiving any refill requests from pharmacies. I have spent COUNTLESS hours communicating with them- they have instructed ME to call SureScripts, call Quest, call LabSoft. After an hour on the phone, the operator at SureScripts (who is the e-scribing integrated PARTNER with Kareo) told me she had no clue why I was calling her as every loose end remained on Kareo's part. I told this to my "coach," her manager, the manager of enrollments and they continuously redirect me back to call SureScripts- because they can't figure out why I am not receiving any requests from pharmacies. I talked to a manager who had been specifically assigned to my account due to the nightmare thus far (in addition to no refill requests, I also have ZERO e-lab prescribing) he told me he would be the only person communicating with me directly due to the run around. The same day- (SERIOUSLY)- another person from enrollments called me after she had talked to the manager to call and tell me that the SureScripts had been denied, but couldn't tell me why, when it was submitted...and then couldn't confirm it was even submitted. So I'm still paying for an additional EHR so I can get refill requests. It is insanity. I can't even begin to express my frustration.
Also, when you send a portal message, the patient has no clue. They don't send an email as a notification to login to the portal to view a new message. When I brought this up to my success coach, she told me to train my patients to login every single day- in the rare case they may have a message to view...You have got to be kidding me.

1.0/10

Communication SUCKS

Revisado el 19/7/2016

Puntos a favor

It is easy to access patients and to schedule them.
It looks pretty

Puntos en contra

The communication, or lack of it I should say.
We have asked them to let us know once they have our statements ready to go so we can make sure that only the right statements are being sent. In the last 6 months we have been told once, (each month we ask and they tell us that they will do it next month, or they passed the info onto the team) In June they finally let us know... But in July again it was sent without letting us know, and once again we are dealing with upset patients who received statements.
The issue goes even deeper than that. Kareo has been messing up on posting payments to our “at time of service” accounts. We have had to double check to make sure that things are being entered correctly, and yet some statements have gone out with payments due, that had been paid, but Kareo did not credit it correctly if at all.
The other issue is the communication when letting us know that an MVA insurance is turned down. So that we can get the right information, instead they just let it go for 2 or more months before an internal follow up. That is another issue. There can be 2-4 months between follow up on some of our accounts. We have encountered stuff being sent to the wrong clearinghouse and they keep sending it only to find it being rejected. Rather than calling WA State LNI, or printing paper billing to send, they keep sending it and getting it denied... We only found this issue when we called WA state LNI to see why we had not been paid for a client, to find out that they had not received a bill. We then called Kareo and asked them and they let us know that the clearinghouse denied it repeatedly.
I could keep going on with issues, but I think you get the idea.
Because of their mistake, it has almost closed the doors of our practice.
And I have not even started on the Credentialing issues we had with them doing it for us. It took us well over a year to get Medicare - and the only reason we got it is that we took over submitting the paperwork and such. They told us we where credentialed with LNI of WA and we were not. When we asked them to clean up the mess, they stopped talking to us. So we had to take over and get credentialing with multiple providers after paying them to do it for us.

1.0/10
Traducir con Google

None are perfect, but Kareo is proficient

Revisado el 20/6/2016

Puntos a favor

Easy to use front-end, great support line available. Ability to customize the branding, if you want. Lots and lots of reports, with the ability to use an API to download raw data and use an outside database to further customize the exact data you want. That you don't need your own IT staff to use the software (they host the solution) and you can have unlimited users without extra fees is a big advantage.

Puntos en contra

Let's be honest, no billing software is perfect. Given enough time, I could pick any of them apart for things they do in less than ideal ways. So take this with a grain of salt: some of their features need a bit of polish in how the pieces fit. They look great on the surface, but sometimes the gears underneath are a bit rough. I'm optimistic they'll get it right soon.

Extraordinarily Disappointing

Revisado el 21/9/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I would not recommend doing business with Kareo at all. Their products are sub-par. I have found out just how sub-par in the last 3 months of transitioning. Any organization that continues to charge a customer's credit card after twice confirming a plan cannot be trusted, and that was after numerous other broken promises. The people we worked with were all very nice, but the systems they had to work in failed to actually assist customers. Please invest your time and resources elsewhere.

Puntos a favor

Our small 2 provider office started out relatively successfully with Kareo about 4 years ago with both EHR and Practice Management (PM). I thought my trainer did a good job. After that...it was downhill.

Puntos en contra

We added three more providers in time. Kareo's promised functionality on their PM platform didn't receive attention, support or vision that really paid off on the user end. The EHR experienced minor improvements that were hailed as miracles, however still lacked significant benefits. Kareo transitioned to charging for EHR and the communication with us at least failed completely. It took 2 months to come up with an agreement our office felt was fair, however it was all initiated by us. Their solution was to give us 30 days to transition to a new platform, which since it takes 3 months to implement their program, I pointed out that wasn't really reasonable. We have fought to get our data in any type of usable format, both clinical and business and spent 100+ hours trying to get it through the back door. Really, a very very disappointing experience.

Traducir con Google

Kareo is a great, simple, software program!

Revisado el 4/5/2016

Puntos a favor

The program is simple so it is fast to train on. We are a billing company and physicians have turn over so we have to take a brand new employee and get them trained on the Kareo Billing program quickly. Within 30 minutes I can train an individual and I can even do it over the phone. The customer support has been really good and they are very knowledgeable.

Puntos en contra

The updates are generally done towards the end of the month and sometimes there a bugs in these updates.... maybe not tested completely but Kareo has been really good to get the fixes out as soon as possible. I would like to see Kareo do more tests on the releases before they are sent out to the end users.

Revisado el 30/11/2012
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I am the owner of Medical Specialty Billing, LLC, We will be celebrating our 13th year next month. We bill Multiple Specialties including ASC's. Surgeons and Family Practice. Up until 2006 we used Medisoft server based software.

In 1996 we wanted a program that had more flexibility and did not have never-ending fees forcing us to buy every upgrade. We wanted a program that listened to it's users and was written as a software for billig companies. I did research and found that Kareo fit our needs.

We have been using Kareo since 2006, for over 6 years now. Many upgrades have come though since our first year. We are able to offer our clients and customers so many options, including EMR integration & patient payment portals. Practice Fusion and other programs can be linked through a secure portal.

We love to keep our clients satisfied and they love that we can give them up to the minute information. We have clients from California and Washington State, to Florida and Kansas. Our clients are able to log into their accounts and check out any information whenever they want. Even if its 5 am in California our Florida clients are working at 8am; they don't have to wait for a server to turn on, Kareo is always on for them.

Additionally, Kareo is so easy and intuitive. One of my team members said its the easiest software she has seen to learn. The free video teaching webinars are great and very thorough.

Some ask about support; I use Chat support if there are any questions I have. We all need support now and then and I have had the best experience with the support staff. They truly do want to help us succeed.

We have benefited with the Kareo and Practice Fusion integration. We just signed up a new client who already was using Practice Fusion. He was very happy to know that he can continue with his same EMR and not have to make any changes.

When asked, I always recommend Kareo .

Gets the job done for basic Medical Billing / Patient Portal

Revisado el 26/6/2018

Puntos a favor

This is a program for medical practice and not big groups. The program provides basic tools to run a business and a successful growing practice. IT is a cloud based program which is great for providers / staff who are on the go and need access to the program. Also a plus if you have off site staff ex: Billers.

Puntos en contra

Started as a free program and and no charges different plan levels. Some features that were once a free item are now restricted. If you had utilized the features prior to the paid version you must purchase at that level. Customer Support is very difficult to contact and gives you piece-mail information instead of giving you more information on how to maximize the capabilities of the program.

Loyal Customer for over Five Years

Revisado el 25/8/2016

Puntos a favor

Kareo is a superb software in all ways including support. I love how easy it is to maneuver from screen to screen and how detailed every option is. Kareo support is the best from the website clear to contact us support. Issues are addressed and taken care of quickly and that is huge to a small business like mine.

Puntos en contra

Seems silly but there is no extended time lapse for payment. Being a small business I operate on a very small budget at this time, that money comes out even if it is not there. I appreciate the fact that that is how they need to run that aspect but it would be nice to have a day or two extension on that.

Traducir con Google

Kareo has been instrumental in billing "clean claims" to the insurance.

Revisado el 27/6/2017

Clean claims

Puntos a favor

Easy to navigate and customer service is professional and helpful. Claim rejections are informative as far as what is needed by the payer and enrollment assistance is easy to access. Claim scrubbing can be done for each new patient which creates smooth billing for ongoing claims.

Puntos en contra

Not enough variety for report options and the custom report option is too complicated. Billing secondary claims can be perplexing trying to attach the primary remit information to the claim. The sort method for some of the screens could have more options.

Revisado el 7/2/2013
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

We are at a time in healthcare where nothing can be taken as a certainty. It is difficult to make long-term plans in such a rapidly changing environment. The healthcare delivery system itself is in a period of rapid change being driven by the nation’s economy, exploding technological advances and the ever increasing amount of regulations. Most folks in the medical practice are as they should be, focused on patient care. At the practice or billing company level we work hard every day to just process the daily work. We need someone to give us the tools to efficiently process encounters and get the practice paid. We need someone like Kareo, whose engineers and management understand both healthcare and technology.

The Kareo platform is easy to get going, requires no long term contract or maintenance agreement, low to no start up costs – can be used stand alone or on a basic network to allow device sharing. It is intuitive, especially to someone who understands the workflow of medical claims. Paper claims can start going out the door on day one, certain commercial claims electronically in three days. It is feature rich – scheduling, insurance eligibility, document management system, automatic payment posting, “Alert” and “Task” features, Excel add-in for custom data extraction. The features go on and on so look at the website and videos.

For a very affordable monthly payment, Kareo offers the tools to maximize your productivity while keeping you up-to-date with changes being required by our evolving healthcare system. They even offer multiple levels of service to accommodate every size office.

Kareo is a very easy, low risk decision. When you consider they offer a comprehensive, high level practice management platform interfaced to a free EHR (Practice Fusion) there is the very real possibility you may find a home. We did at my billing service.

Medical Biller 5+ years experience using Kareo PMS

Revisado el 10/3/2015

Puntos a favor

What I like best about Kareo is how the To Do List helps me prioritize my daily tasks. The Unpaid Claims Report gives all the details necessary for contacting payers regarding past due or no response claims. The statement process allows for personal notes to patients. And I especially like how the Provider Performance Reports keep my clients in the know with automatic emails about their daily, weekly or monthly key indicators.

Puntos en contra

I don't like how the Kareo EHR and PMS interface causes the encounters to lose the details for prior authorization number and referring provider fields that were completed within the PMS during the scheduling of the appointment. This issue creates lots of extra work for the billing staff because we manually must re-enter the prior authorization number and referring provider on every managed care encounter.

Traducir con Google

Kareo Billing and Practice Management programs work.

Revisado el 10/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We are a small practice, and handling the office management, administration and billing was taking too much time and manpower to address. The Kareo Practice Management app allows me to stay on top of issues and keep my practice running well. Their billing team is excellent and we have a dedicated team leader from Kareo (Tanya) who is outstanding. They have kept my A/R aging under control and have really helped me deal with the many hurdles you can face with insurance companies. I have been able to use my time on running and growing our business and have been able to focus our small office staff on customer service and revenue generating activities.Strongly recommend you check Kareo out.

Puntos a favor

The support is excellent and you can always get a live voice to discuss issues and develop solutions.

Puntos en contra

Would like to see the cost come down a bit.

Traducir con Google

Great support and help for billers

Revisado el 11/3/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It was a great system for a small clinic as I have experience with Epic as well. This software made my job easier as a scribe as we no longer need to use paper and pen.

Puntos a favor

I think , billers must have created this tool. The integration with the clearing house is fabulous. We can track claims and work rejections/denials immediately.

Puntos en contra

Its disappointing to admit that the support and troubleshooting was not that great. I have had many times where I have had to get with Kareo support for some system glitches and errors. It slowed down my work as a scribe.

Traducir con Google

I am a sole practitioner

Software usado Otro durante Más de un año
Revisado el 8/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

For a small practice, this is one of the. Ost cost effective programs I have seen.

Puntos a favor

Progress note generates the billing.
Professional reports, professional looking statements
Can add timed codes for medicare patients so you can avoid a billing error.
Can fax evaluation dirctly to MD upom creation

Puntos en contra

Cannot have two "user windows" open at once without paying additional money for 2 PTs. For example, I would like to be able to document on my ipad while in a room with a patient, and then comp,ete the note on my PC in my main gym area. I have to exit out,then sign back in on a different device, taking 4 steps instead of 2. Doesnt sound like much, but adds up to a lot of time over the course of a day.
Many of the features have additional rcurring fees. (Schedule, outcomes,)

Not all fields are customizable. You can add "smart text" for frequently used phrases, but this option is not available on every field.
For example, cannot add smart text to the Plan, or to Assessment. Have asked many times if could be added, but it has never been put in update.

Traducir con Google

9 years and still happy with Kareo!

Revisado el 29/5/2016

Puntos a favor

Love, love, love the document manager which makes it easy to manage, organize, and attach incoming documents from my various clients. Get new practices up and running, submitting claims within 48 hours. I don't have to batch and upload claims to a clearinghouse. I dont have to download ERAs from the clearinghouse. Everything is all in one place. Oh, and it is web based, no need for secure servers on my end and I can give access to my clients. Also no need to worry about backing up data.

Puntos en contra

Statements require more work than they should in my opinion...perhaps due to my specialties, but I find I need to manually review before letting the batches go out. But I love that we can send electronically right from Kareo.

Kareo Software

Revisado el 15/4/2015

Puntos a favor

The startup was flawless. The switch from one clearinghouse to another went smoothly. Support in the beginning was above expectations. Trainings were easy to follow. The product is very user-friendly.

Puntos en contra

Support after your initial 90 days is slow. If I send an email, it gets an instant automated reply that it's been submitted and says to give them 24 hours. So far, it's been more like over a week before someone responds.
Also, the first time I called in for help at the help desk, I got someone that wasn't easy to follow, and frankly didn't seem to know what he was talking about. I was actually told wrong information. I questioned him but the help desk person insisted he was correct. I didn't want to argue, as I figured he knows more than me right? So even though my gut told me he was wrong, I did it his way. But, I still couldn't rest with his answer, so then I watched the help video again and sure enough I was right and therefore it caused me to have to go back and change things back which took some time. He just wasn't an expert so to speak and I believe anyone that is helping you should know more than you.

Revisado el 26/2/2013
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I manage a small billing company that focuses exclusively on working with privately owned physical therapy practices, and have been in this segment of healthcare for the last eight years. Prior to that, I spent several years working with other specialties, as well as working for both government funded and commercial insurers.

In all of my time in the industry, I've never found any other solution that is as simple yet comprehensive for managing medical billing than Kareo. I've used many, including huge legacy systems, and even off-the-shelf software solutions.

When I looked to change from the system I was previously using, I looked first and foremost for a company that was providing a solution that would be hosted and maintained by someone other than me; I needed the time back in my schedule to be able to focus on running the billing aspect of my clients' practices. Second, I looked for a system that was scalable, offering each of my clients their own entry point from a feature and price standpoint. Third, I wanted a system that we could use in a collaborative fashion, and one that was entirely transparent.

Implementation with Kareo is very smooth. Whether at initial setup and working through EDI enrollments, or as changes in the practices happen over time, changes are easily accomplished on the fly, with automation and assistance that brings simplicity to the process.

Training is supplied by Kareo, another big plus for me and my clients. As personnel changes occur, training new folks is as easy as 'plugging them in' to the resources that are all provided by Kareo.

In ending, I'll simply re-state what I said at the onset. In my opinion, I've not found a finer system to work with, and I highly recommend Kareo!

Best Support!

Revisado el 24/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I am new at this billing venture and I would not have made it through had it not been for the fantastic support at Kareo. This is a dedicated company and I am fortunate enough to have become a part of it. The entire package is very user friendly but the support you receive is the best in the field. I have told many, many people about Kareo and how pleased I am with what they provide, I know others are looking into switching.

support, ease of use

Puntos en contra

a bit pricey but if I made more money I would not find fault...they deserve to charge what they do!