27 opiniones

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
27 opiniones
Chelsy P.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The Intranet site that is simple, with amazing customer service!!

Revisado el 12/11/2018

I wanted a site for internal information, what I found was not only an internal site but I can integrate with Google, create forms, do mail list, have forums, and have the flexibility on users and groups, down to pages.

Puntos a favor

My HubIntranet is easy to use, for technical or non technical staff, the knowledge base is easy to use with step by step guides and videos. I have used them for several years now and the features keep growing.

Puntos en contra

It's not super fancy as far as templates, but for the delivery of information it is great!

Stacy W.
  • Sector: Servicios

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

A great email newsletter replacement

Revisado el 31/3/2020

Previously, I was creating a weekly interactive email newsletter. This worked OK, with some downfalls — it was difficult to go back and find news. What edition was it in? Now, users can easily scroll through news or use the search feature.
Another downside of a weekly newsletter, is there is a lag between news (new hire or updated policy, for example) and the newsletter. If something happens on Monday, it isn't in the newsletter until Friday. This solution helps with that.
We also really like the directory feature. I was printing phone/photo directories. Those can get dated very quickly with personnel changes.
I was looking for a solution for quite a while. Many options I found were quite expensive, especially for a smaller business. This had what I was looking for at a reasonable price.

Puntos a favor

My Hub was very easy to learn. I like that I can easily add news articles that can be read by co-workers as soon as they check in.

Puntos en contra

There are a few features I think would be great to include. A birthday calendar/work anniversary module would be great. We just use the regular calendar, but it takes some time to clear out times, end dates, etc.

Sean R.
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares

Very Pleased

Revisado el 31/3/2021

Very good so far and customer support is very responsive.

Puntos a favor

Simple, clean interface. Easy to use. Lots of options.

Puntos en contra

Single Color selection for title bars is sub-optimal.

Usuario verificado
  • Sector: Transporte marítimo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Affordable Intranet Adaptable for Many Uses

Revisado el 27/9/2018

We are using MyHub for a customer forum - it has the features and flexibility that we were looking for at a cost that is not outrageously expensive.

Puntos a favor

The customer service I received was great and they were helpful throughout the setting up process and helping me to learn more about what is doable on the site.
The price is reasonable for what you can customize.

Puntos en contra

There are some limitations to what you can customize. It is a bit clunky and slow moving.

Phil R.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

MyHub functionality is excellent and Customer Support is beyond outstanding. I fully recommend...

Revisado el 5/3/2018

It enables us to disseminate and capture information that we need in a very effective and low-cost way.

Puntos a favor

MyHub software is relatively easy to use and is extremely flexible. It took less than a few weeks to develop a multi-page private portal, with a large amount of data, that meets our needs. The pre-built templates and the one-on-one virtual training, along with the support guides and videos, jump-started and enabled quick development without needing a technical background. Page creation, page management, security, and user management are excellent.
The customer service is the best in the industry in responsiveness, addressing issues, and providing helpful solutions. MyHub aims to please and consistently goes above and beyond as a premier vendor!
The cost of MyHub is unheard of in the industry.

Puntos en contra

The Document Exchange capabilities were the main reason for us to select MuHub. The Microsoft Explorer structure and associated security are excellent. In a page, it is possible to set up hyperlinks to files stored in the Document Exchange. The ability to set up a hyperlink to a folder in the Document Exchange does not currently exist and we hope that this major enhancement would be made available at some point in the future.

Roger D.
  • Sector: Servicios jurídicos

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great site and even better support!

Revisado el 3/8/2016

I was a little apprehensive about using this software as we have very limited experience. However it did everything and more that we were hoping for. In addition the support that we received was second to none. The cost was extremely reasonable and everything more than surpassed our expectation. We had a couple of one to one's over the phone to get some support to get us started. I soon picked it up and the results really have been impressive. We have had nothing but positive feedback about the site we built using the software. If a lawyer can get to grips with it then anyone can! I'd really like to find something negative to say to balance things out but I genuinely have nothing but praise for the software and the individuals we dealt with.

End product
Ease of use - very intuitive
First class support
Very competitive pricing

Nothing

Usuario verificado

Really engaging platform

Revisado el 29/12/2018

Puntos a favor

Intranet can get very limited usage if not managed well. MyHub makes it easy to implement for organization engagement. It has most of the functions like the modern social media so employees like to use it. But at the same time, it functions well as a internal portal for sharing news.

Puntos en contra

if the software can be integrated with more project management functions or other project management softwares that could be better. It will be easy for workplace work software and workplace social software to be in a same place.

Chelsy P.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Amazing customer service and support!

Revisado el 8/12/2017

Puntos a favor

MyHub is easy to set up, you don't need to be an IT person to have a great intranet, the resources to support you through the process is great, not to mention their support staff.

Puntos en contra

The pages are built through modules, it would be nice to have choices of templates to add content to. But the pages are functional once you take the time to design it!

Jane B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Has Changed Our Business!

Revisado el 8/4/2019

Our Intranet has taken on a life and personality for our company. We actually named it and use it very creatively to manage processes, people, activities and notifications. MyHub support is super-responsive and friendly, even when we're sort of grumpy customers. Technology is hard. They make it easier.

Puntos a favor

We love the ability to constantly customize our pages. We want our employees to fully engage with our Intranet, and the constant changing of pages keeps them interested.

Puntos en contra

We had to learn how to create and manage an Intranet on our own. MyHub had an add-on that we could purchase to have them set us up, but we felt we'd still be active participants in that aspect.

Caroline M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exceptional customer service, excellent value

Revisado el 22/1/2019

I could not be happier, Reps have been incredibly helpful throughout my (long!) Journey to get from concept to go live. They provided great advice, recommendations and tips on how to get the best out of the solution.

Amazing support
Design team so helpful
Feature rich platform
Exceptional value for money

Puntos en contra

Very little to dislike, really intuitive platform

Klara H.
  • Sector: Bienes de consumo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great customer service and a useful and easy-to-use product

Revisado el 14/3/2019

Almost half our workforce is on the road so we needed a place for them to easily access information when they're on the go, as well as a one-stop-shop for information and resources for the wider company - MyHub is an affordable and easy-to-use solution for this. Their customer service is exceptional - quick responses, updates on developments, quick fixes and even follow-up explanations to what caused the problem in the first place.

If you develop an HRIS, let me know - we would be very interested!

Puntos a favor

With the grid drag-and-drop structure, it is easy to customise so someone like me who isn't a designer or software developer can build something useful and almost pretty! (That's a comment on my own skills rather than MyHub)

Puntos en contra

A few more options for modules would be great (although I cannot give you an example off the top of my head) and the constant reloading of the page after button clicks and exiting an edit can be a little frustrating but not enough to discourage use.

Also would like to be able to change the background colour.

Lee A.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 2-10 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great Intranet product - easy to use, powerful in features!

Revisado el 2/8/2016

My experience with MyHub has been tremendous. From the start of my free trial to the incredible support after I signed on, the experience has been top notch. I even got a DM on twitter referencing my recent training session and trainer by name. This service is easy enough for the beginner, but powerful enough to really do some amazing things. I use it as a value add for my clients and a place where they can all easily access the appropriate information in a simple and visual way. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a hub for all their company's documents, files or even a place to interact and control user permissions.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use - I've already seen powerful updates - but very graphically based for the non-techy user. The ability to control permission for the users is also amazing. You can even control specific permission for widgets within a page if you needed to. Also, users can manage their own accounts to no more chasing lost passwords.

Puntos en contra

I haven't found any cons yet. There was a little learning curve, but their support took me through all of my questions with ease.

Jim M.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Easy to use Intranet helps us keep everyone informed and up to date.

Revisado el 2/11/2018

Overall we are very happy with this software. When I was hired, one of the things my employer wanted was a company Intranet. After looking at numerous options, we settled on MyHub and have been very happy since. This has allowed us to share the newest information company wide, all at a very affordable price.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use and setup. We were able to create several pages internally and roll out to 200 some people in a matter of days. Tremendous value compared to a number of other options I looked at. Support is very good as well.

Puntos en contra

Some of the page layouts seem a little difficult to work with.

Paul B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

A truly intuitive solution with simple, concise On- demand video and excellent human support

Revisado el 30/9/2017

This software has become a daily pillar in our operation. We count on the MyHub Intranet solution and their support team to keep a real-time pulse on inter-company data/knowledge sharing, as well as with vendor and client partners.

Puntos a favor

The software is very intuitive. The Video Help is brief and useful and the their team offers unbelievable support. I am writing this at 12:41am and just had a problem resolved by their team on a Saturday, their time. Did I mention, they helped us with a technical setup that should have been handled at our end!

Brittany C.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

easy, powerful, customizable -- exactly what we need!

Revisado el 8/8/2016

This has been the easiest product I've ever used! It's powerful and intuitive. And the service we've received has really been stellar -- The CEO responds to questions within the same day, across the world! We've been able to build 88 pages of internet content in about a month with little to no support. Very easy and the result is a beautiful, customized reflection of our company!

Puntos a favor

modular product! very clean and straight-forward.
-- different usage models, very easy to customize and edit.
-- lots of different types of modules, forms, images, videos, features, news, etc.
-- Adaptable to any company -- our site looks like us! (vs looking like MyHub or another product)
-- layout is very appealing
-- looks good on the phone
-- great service

Puntos en contra

Calendar and new modules are a little less flexible.
We are waiting patiently for the org-chart layout.

Rick. P.

My Hub Intranet review

Revisado el 8/8/2018

We wanted to move away from an internal (on premise access only) Intranet managed with Dreamweaver, to a secure Internet based Intranet where our staff members can access the site from any Internet connection with a PC or mobile device.
MyHub Intranet makes it very easy to achieve this with us still able to have the site protected by username and password.
The site is very easy to administer, and their technical support team is one of the best that I have experienced.

Puntos a favor

Feature rich with ideas I hadn't even thought of.
Very easy to administer.
Delegation of key areas to other administrators
Mobile optimised
Advanced Form builder

Puntos en contra

Nothing to date, you just need to bear in mind that you are editing content live, although you are able to roll back if you make a mistake.

Ed A.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Really great off-the-shelf tool; brilliant value for money

Revisado el 28/2/2019

Puntos a favor

Throughout, the myHub support team have been on-hand to patiently answer any questions I had while building my site. The platform itself is very intuitive and easy to use. It syncs perfectly with Google Suite (single sign-on etc), and whenever I encountered any hurdle, the myHub team always knew a way round it. Above all, this software is brilliant value for money. It is a flat fee, instead of the extortionate "per user, per month" rates that most of their competitors charge. I highly recommend myHub for a scalable knowledge mgmt solution.

Puntos en contra

No cons so far- my experience has been really positive.

Kevin W.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great software and great support.

Revisado el 17/4/2019

I use the software to display information for a business user group. Let's me control pages, modules, users, and content (documents and files).

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use and setup. Many modules allows you to add pages and easily customize them by security role. Admin features let you see who logs in and other reporting.

Puntos en contra

Some pages work better in Chrome than IE, but not a huge issue.

Anthony T.
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

Guam Memorial Hospitals Intranet Site

Revisado el 31/3/2019

Trying to incorporate an intranet to share and communicate internal only documents, news, calendar of events to name a few. My hub had exactly the right mix of functionality we needed and was looking for.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and functionality that it had. I was just what we were looking for to add another layer of communications and collaboration with the Staff and Management of the Hospital.

Puntos en contra

Needed to include the ability to edit the login page and footer of the our intranet site.

Marin F.

MyHub Review

Revisado el 13/2/2020

One of the people I have been in contact with kind of gave me unattainable expectations, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are absolute angels and provided me with amazing support.

Puntos a favor

I don't know anything about websites, but was still able to set up all I could until I handed things over to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for the URL.

Puntos en contra

It's making me fill this section out but I have nothing to say.

Chloe D.
  • Sector: Construcción
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Prueba gratis

Amazing Customer Support!

Revisado el 19/6/2020

Amazing! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a huge life saver and made my job way easier! I had to present the site to our upper management but had run out of time on my trial so he extended it for me. I couldn't have asked for quicker and efficient customer service.

Puntos a favor

I love the knowledge base where you can look up how-tos for the program. That helped me manipulate some of the modules into what I was looking for exactly. I also like how you can set permission levels for pages and for sections on the pages.

Puntos en contra

I do feel a bit limited in what I can do to with making the site look the way I want.

Phil R.
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent product and services - customer support outstanding

Revisado el 9/10/2018

The customer support is truly outstanding and a gold standard in the industry!

Puntos a favor

The functionality and ease of use. A site can be developed quickly and maintained easily.

Puntos en contra

A very nice enhancement would be to be able to upload data at the folder level rather than just at the file level. Another nice enhancement would be the ability to see the font size and other details for the text that is on a page.

Nicole Z.

Easy of use - simple!
Engagement - amazing!
Support - fantastic!

Puntos a favor

Support is amazing and friendly.
Product is simple to setup and great to use.
Collaborative features.
Great value for money as an out of the box solution.

Puntos en contra

Perhaps slightly slow, however faster than others.

Paul U.
  • Sector: Construcción

Support Review

Revisado el 12/4/2019

Information sharing.

Puntos a favor

Excellent, Intuitive, easy to use, a great product

Puntos en contra

You cannot bulk upload a file structure to document store, this would be really helpful and time saving.