GymMaster

¡Escribe una reseña!
Software de gestión de membresías de gimnasios y clubes deportivos

Relación calidad-precio
4.7/5
Funciones
4.6/5
Facilidad de uso
4.6/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.8/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 153

Katalina
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 10,000+ empleados

Es intuitivo

Revisado el 18/7/2023

Puntos a favor

Este aplicativo es muy intuitivo y de facil aprendizaje.

Puntos en contra

Me ha pasado que cuando genero informes me aparecen con inconsistencias.

Santiago
  • Sector: Hardware informático
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Become a master with GymMaster

Revisado el 1/10/2023

Es un excelente software,sin duda alguna los de servicio al cliente son unos masters de la atencion!

Puntos a favor

Es un software que me impacta lo mucho que ayuda a ahorrar tiempo,y el soporte al cliente es excelente,te ayudan prontamente y eficazmente con cualquier inquietud o duda

Puntos en contra

Nada que añadir,es muy buena opcion,por ahora no tengo algo realmente negativo a destacar

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
  • Sector: Internet
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Administracion a tu alcanse

Revisado el 4/10/2023

lleno mis expectativas ya que tiene de todo un poco para la administracion eficaz de un gimnasio

Puntos a favor

es facil de utilizar, es muy dinamica e intuitiva

Puntos en contra

tendrias que saber sobre el manejo de computadora y todo lo relacionado a las tecnologia

Alejandro
Alejandro
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

una app interesante no la conocia

Revisado el 4/12/2023

Puntos a favor

facil para gestionar asistencias en un gym

Puntos en contra

no es muy conocida y debemos indicar a las personas como descargalo

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thanks Alejandro, happy you're in the loop now and enjoying managing your club's attendance with us!

Clare
  • Sector: Automoción

Fantastic Software!

Revisado el 30/4/2019

While there are a few small changes i might make to really make this software a perfect fit for our business, overall our experience has been exceptional. Everyone we have worked with at GymMaster has been absolutely PHENOMENAL. Even for being on the other side of the globe and in a completely different time zone, they have been amazing at getting back to us quickly when we had any questions or minor issues. I highly recommend this software based on their exceptional service alone!

Puntos a favor

The GymMaster Software has been absolutely great for our business. We are actually a Car Wash but have been able to implement the GymMaster Software to manage our Unlimited Wash memberships as well as to use as our regular POS system. The POS part of the software has been very easy for our employees to use and making changes in the settings is quick and simple, especially when it comes to adding or changing products or memberships.

Puntos en contra

I wouldn't say that we disliked anything about the software but there were a few areas that could be tweaked to better serve other types of businesses, like our car wash. It would be great to be able to switch between users more easily. Our employees got frustrated logging out of one users profile and into theirs so we eventually just left it logged in under my profile and everyone just used that. It would be more user friendly (for multiple users like at our business) if there could be a way to have a basic version up and have users prompted to enter a user number or password when they complete certain functions like ringing up a customer or adding a new member. For cash transactions It would be helpful if the receipts could show how much was paid and how much change is due to the customer. or have a window pop up showing how much change a customer is supposed to receive. It would also be great to have the ability to turn off or customize certain fields such as medical information or member details as we don't need it but could use that section to track other information such as the vehicle information. For us, our memberships are attached to a vehicle and not to a person so it would be fantastic to have an option to track memberships in that way. It would also be great to have the option to use a barcode on a membership card or vehicle sticker instead of the RFiD tags.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you so much for this feedback Clare, I have passed on your fantastic ideas and requests for a more specific type of software to be developed.
It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we hope to be in touch with you in the near future with a more tailored software solution

Jeremy

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I can't recommend highly enough

Revisado el 3/5/2021

We are very happy with Gymmaster. The product itself is great, but the level and speed of support exceeds expectation. We attribute our New Zealand Exercise Industry Awards success over the last 4 years partly to the fact that we have Gymmaster as our software.

Puntos a favor

Gymmaster is very user friendly, with good permission options that allow us to offer different access to those team members that need it. We have found it easy to train new team members, as well as upskill existing team as required. The customisable options are great, as is the ability to get support when we need it! The integrations are helpful and easy, including Mailchimp, Zapier and Zoom.

Puntos en contra

Some of the reporting functions can be a little inconsistent at times, but support will usually remedy this quickly where required.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Jeremy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback! It's great to hear you're enjoying the system and are making use of our integrations to help streamline managing your club. We appreciate you pointing out areas we can improve for your business and will take this aboard for our future improvements to the system.

Stefanie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Revisado el 3/9/2019

Good

Good

Puntos a favor

The software is easy to use and teach yourself.

Puntos en contra

Support, while awesome, it is hard to remember what the time change is.

Alternativas consideradas

Mindbody

Razones para cambiar a GymMaster

More robust

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for this review Stefanie, we appreciate you taking the time to send through your feedback. We have recently expanded our international support team, and increased our support hours to make it easier to keep in touch with us.

Katie

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

GymMaster - all the gym software options and support team you need. All for a very reasonable...

Revisado el 27/5/2020

From day one, GymMaster has been an extremely professional company to work with, and the software has been nothing but positively impactful for my business. The price is so reasonable for what you get as a gym/fitness center, including full time support by email, and they always answer the phone for a support call or question I have.
At the time of the Corona virus mandatory gym closure, GymMaster was one of the first companies to reach out, with a plan/options already in place. I chose the MASS HOLD option they created, and this made things so easy during this hard time. They had quickly came up with a solution to what the gym would need within hours of us having to close the doors. So far this option they set up has been flawless, and has saved me several headaches.
They have been more than fair about invoice payments to them during this time, as I never had to ask, they stepped up and offered plans of assistance to help gyms fight through this tough time.
I will continue to use GymMaster, I have no interest in even finding another Gym Software company or service, this has worked wonderfully for me and I highly recommend you set your gym up with GymMaster.

Puntos a favor

I found the set-up for GymMaster software to be very easy to integrate with my business, as well as merchant service account. Clear and easy to use instructions, but what I also find extremely helpful is GymMaster staff and support team always available to help. The software is very user friendly, easy to set up basic operations of the business and also to make changes along the way, (signing-up members, changing class times, adding staff, selling online product/services). I also find beneficial that I can set up to print out any type of analytical report. The software easily checks members in by FAB or front desk staff, and the member portal works great for my member to sign-up for classes, book appts. etc on the free member portal app. If I ever need help, again GymMaster support team has always been available to help!

Puntos en contra

Navigating through the backend in the very beginning was a little frustrating at first, as there are a lot of options, and some of the phrasing can be a little confusing until you get used to it. Some tabs and links that can be accessed from several points, which was a bit confusing, but GymMaster staff and support team has always done a great job of helping understand the back end, answer questions and how to adjust settings specific to my business model. I can call GymMaster pretty much at anytime and they will help me make the necessary adjustments, while explaining how to do it myself for the next time. Really helpful and great instructors. They make sure you have all questions answered and things in place before the call ends.
Really friendly, helpful support team.

Hi Katie
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear GymMaster works well for your business and has provided you all the tools you require to make life easier for you.
We do take pride in providing the best support we can for our clients and that we are always here to assist wherever we can.
We hope you and your members keep safe and well during Covid-19 and don't hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance.

Paul

Gym Master Wins.

Revisado el 26/9/2019

I have owned and managed gyms for over 18 years and used the best software providers on the market that money can buy from staff/schedules/PT's/check-ins/POS/invoicing/online stores/reporting etc, anything a gym uses I've seen in most platforms & with out a stretch GM leaves the best of them for dead. Honestly if your considering starting to use member management for your gym/PT clients or switching GM will give you everything you need. If your unsure, hook up the free trial and don't be shy to call support, I've spoken with pretty much all staff and they all go above and beyond. This is very rare to find so I can only assume management is bang on perfect.

Puntos a favor

Customization GM offers is brilliant and extremely flexible. The dashboard is accurate and doesn't require double checking in reports, it's "at a glance" format tells me all the crucial things I need to know without wasting hours of running reports and filtering in excel like other providers I've used in the past. GM has saved me time and in turn money because of this.

Boasting a huge degree of customization, I've found there's still a few things I'd like done - as soon as I raise a ticket with my request, less than 24 hours later I have a reply and usually they can provide what I've requested in the next 24 hours. AMAZING, considering other providers rarely reply to the first request at all.

Support staff are probably the best I've ever seen. Nothing's too hard, and whilst I understand I am suppose to book in training times to use the platform, they never mind if i just pick up the phone for a quick chat to query things. There customer service is that of a face to face skilled/genuine salesman, not something you expect from a tech company in another country. Not to mention the rep in accounts & the rep in development, true to there word and make it all too easy. GM You have blown me away.

Puntos en contra

CON: I'm addicted to using it because it's so enjoyable to use and user friendly. So that's the con, it takes up to much of my time cause I love using it. HA HA HA. Truly no con here.

Maybe some time zones get displayed in NZ rather than my Adelaide time zone. Again GM fix it straight away.

Hi Paul
WOW, we are feeling very humbled by your feedback. It's great to hear that our software has been so enjoyable to use. We also take pride in responding to clients requests as we know we are continually improving the system for our end users.
If you have any further suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to let us know, the support / development team are always ready to take the call.
Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Sebastian

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Why GymMaster works for our business!

Revisado el 29/8/2019

It has been good. I feel that there could be some more proactive support in regard to the features as we have had to do most of the learning going in blind and did not realise its full potential.

Puntos a favor

The software provides valuable and necessary automated communication features as well as key seasonal data indicators that allow us to target, improve and grow our business. It provides a more substantial overview of our overall business health.

Puntos en contra

There is nothing I don't like as it works for us and the system as been continually evolved and improved over the years due to the diligence of the GymMaster development team. We are always forthcoming with new ideas and requirements for the system and the team as been very proactive in improving our experience. It just gets better and bette. I would like to see on the main data dashboard page a graph with metrics and filters indicating clearly what our average member subscription value is per week/fortnight/month without having to generate a report. Also a very clear a "Year to Date" overall revenue graph with filters.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Sebastian and Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you are finding the automation and KPIs helpful in growing your business!

Your feedback is very valuable to us in improving the system (and our training techniques) for your business and others - we will be sure to take your pointers on valuable metrics, graphs and training onboard in the ongoing development of GymMaster.

Joshua

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Over seven years of wonderful experience with Gymmaster!

Revisado el 10/11/2023

We are thrilled to be going on our seventh year of operations with Gymmaster. Other companies have reached out, we simply don't reply! Thanks Gymmaster!

Puntos a favor

The easy of us that Gymmaster provides is hard to beat. Other systems seem incredibly bulky. With Gymmaster we are able to run our membership system with ease. New hires learn the system in minutes.

Puntos en contra

Being in the west coast of Mexico, sometimes there is a slight lag with communicating with the team in NZ. However it is nothing that is of extreme importance since we almost never need assistance from the Gymmaster team. The system is highly intuitive and easy to use! No complaints!

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thanks for your review and joining us for your amazing seven-year journey with GymMaster! Here's to many more successful years ahead!

Courtney

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent Software, but a few suggestions...

Revisado el 21/9/2021

This software works great for member management, tracking classes, collecting dues, new sign-ups, and selling products.
Their are some very simple fixes that would greatly improve the quality of this software for smaller gyms.

Puntos a favor

The interface and the fact that there are explanations next to each function.
Can give members freedom to manage their account and membership through portal
The amount of fail-safe's in place to avoid mistakes or over charges
Just an excellent overall software

Puntos en contra

That we are unable to provide a description for our classes, but can for bookings. Our gym only offers classes, so we have no need for bookings. PLEASE ADD ONLINE DESCRIPTIONS FOR CLASSES TOO.
That we cannot put variations (size, color) on products which forces us to put in a new product for every single size and color. LOOK INTO HOW SQUARE POS FUNCTIONS WITH VARIATIONS.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Courtney, appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback and for your suggestions on future improvements!

You'll be pleased to know that online class descriptions are currently available in the system, if you'd like a hand with this please don't hesitate to reach out to support.

The point of sale improvement you mentioned is on the team's radar, I have notified them of your interest to assist in prioritizing the project.

Thanks again

Tracy

Awesome Product

Revisado el 2/9/2023

Puntos a favor

Gym Master is user friendly, time friendly and integrates well with other products.The support base isamazing, so quick to help and resolve if there is ever a query

Puntos en contra

The billing if a members payment fails a few times it disconnects from using it and have to speak to member where in mindbody it just keeps allowing tries

Jed

Gymmaster!

Revisado el 27/8/2023

Puntos a favor

Everything! I have no complaints for Gymaster! !

Puntos en contra

I have no complaints, there was a little bit of a learning curb but customer service is very responsive and helpful!

Barret

Awesome Club Management Software - especially if you have a 24/7 club

Revisado el 21/12/2017

Puntos a favor

I have used other Club Management Software at my facility in the past and I have done a lot of trials/demos of other software. GymMaster really is the best available - in my opinion. If you own a club, you owe it to yourself to do a demo.

Door access system is super reliable and has lots of great features (such as Tailgating recognition) to help you manage 24/7 access.

Developers are very good at helping with custom needs. They did a custom project for me in the beginning - the price was very reasonable and it has turned out better than I had hoped for. There have also been several times when I needed a small change made to a report or a setting - they were able to help me out quickly and free of charge.

Customer service is great - you are not going to find this level of customer service in many other companies.

Integrated billing is easy to use and works great - makes life easy.

There are a ton of options in the settings that allow me to set everything up in a way that works best for my specific club. There is a great degree of control over how everything functions in the software.

The software is getting new features all the time. Just in the last year I have seen a lot of great features added.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Barret. We're absolutely delighted to see your recommendation of GymMaster - it is exactly what we are striving for!

Are

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

AN EXTRAORDINARY SOFTWARE & PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.

Revisado el 17/7/2019

Where do I start?

Where do I start?

My overall experience with the GymMaster system, was daunting at first. I had NO IDEA!

However, the Gym Master team have been amazing, their attitude were exceptional by ways of:
1. Helping - Understanding my needs of learning GymMaster.
2. Patience - Giving me the opportunity get better at it and learning from my mistakes.
3. Willingness - to assist after hours, even they have finished work for the day.
4. Follow up - getting back to me regarding an existing Problem.
5. Staff and client recognition - knowing who their clients are and creating Rapport, and building confidence in me to understand GymMaster.
6. Thank you - representatives and some I may have forgotten (sorry) for listening, understanding and offering me guidance to be a GymMaster operator in my business.

Puntos a favor

The GymMaster software is user friendly with a simple interface that shows everything about a member at first glance. The folders are well labeled and easy to follow prompts and dropdown boxes.

The GymMaster is an amazing tracker of clients and bookings, as well as memberships.
Every gym should adopt this software for piece of mind.

Puntos en contra

It's not a major thing. I mean, off the record.

Time difference calling from AU, NSW at 7pm, and it's 11pm in NZ when they're closed. But, I totally understood, some things cannot be done.
I'm a Kiwi myself.

Hi Ar'e
Thank you for such a glowing review. We are thrilled to hear the system is so user friendly as we do try to ensure it's intuitive for our clients.
As you have found first hand we have an amazing support team here. We are expanding the team internationally to ensure all time zones will be covered for support when you need it.
We certainly wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Michael

GymMaster - a true pleasure

Revisado el 30/6/2020

We control our business with GymMaster and as a small business owner, it doesn't get any more important than that. The technical staff are always available and very helpful. My experience with them is superior to many other software companies I have used in the past. GymMaster gives us insight into billings, facility usage, membership information, and even provides a portal to contact our member en masse as we had to with recent COVID-19 activities. I truly feel that they value our relationship and that speaks volumes to us. I would choose GymMaster again and again, and would freely recommend it.

Puntos a favor

GymMaster is quite easy to use and very robust. Its functionality goes above and beyond. We are able to track membership activity very quickly and painlessly. The controls within the system are much appreciated. My staff is frequently offered tutorials for use of the software and understanding any.al upgrades.

Puntos en contra

Cannot think of any cons to this software. None at all.

Hi Michael
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are pleased to hear the system has provided a great tool for your business.

We have a great support team who are always here for any queries you may have.

Look forward to working with you as you expand and grow.

Sarah

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great experience from start to finish!

Revisado el 12/6/2023

I loved my experience with Gymmaster. I've seen it change and update as well over the years, which was nice to see as a gym owner. We've had a lot of things change in our gym concept, as we tested different aspects of memberships, point of sales, etc. and everything was always smooth sailing with Gymmaster because everything was logged and the customer support was always ready to help us through any process.

Puntos a favor

Loved the customer support and quick turnaround on certain things as we grew from one gym to three gyms in less than 2 years. As well during the pandemic, they were very responsive and helped us change the memberships, update them, etc. It was a great customer support all around.

Puntos en contra

Some features aren't customizable, but the team does take note of the comments we send in, which is nice to know!

Casey
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Great Value, Great Service

Revisado el 3/12/2020

Puntos a favor

I wanted a keyfab system that was inexpensive but that also had some of the features of "bigger" players. I found GymMaster and was thrilled that their upfront costs were so much less expensive. Easy to install and use and their launch program provided one-on-one guidance. Most importantly, their customer service is extraordinary. I have been an international consultant in the health and fitness industry for 30+ years and I would highly recommend them to anyone--and I'm not getting a dime to say any of this. Literally, I am a customer.

Puntos en contra

Although it was not an issue for my application, I'd like them to offer a second keyfab option that are a bit more rugged for clients/members who abuse their keychain. LOL

Hi Casey,

Thanks so much for leaving us this amazing feedback, we put a lot of effort into keeping our costs low while maintaining the best quality system and service possible, so it's always great to hear our customers are noticing!

I will pass your idea on to the team for extra strong key fobs, can't say we have had this request before, but it's super handy to have this feedback on hand when making future decisions with suppliers.

As for the members who love to rough up their tags in the meantime, we also recently have released the new option for Bluetooth door readers. This allows members to use their phone to enter the club via the members app without RFID tags on them all the time. Maybe a solution to consider down the track!

Sueann

Gymmaster

Revisado el 24/8/2022

Keeping an up to date data base is great with the members. Really enjoyed the one on one training in lockdown with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an other stand out staff member. Always happy to help. I will miss this team. Last day at the gym tomorrow.

Puntos a favor

Love the gymmaster system. Easy to take on board. Just follow the steps. The team behind it all are great to deal with.

Puntos en contra

Would of loved to had some more one on one training in the office. We were just getting into organising this had covid it.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Sueann! Thanks so much for your feedback, pleased to hear you found the onboarding, ease of use and support team were stand-out points of the GymMaster experience for you!

Sorry to hear you're moving on from your gym, we hope your future endeavours find you well. We'll be here if you ever need us!

John

Gym Master is TOPS

Revisado el 29/8/2019

It has been great- very supportive from first demo to final implementation and right through day to day usage.

Puntos a favor

#1 is the fantastic customer service and the team's responsiveness to all issues.

Puntos en contra

Hard to say, there's not much to dislike. I would like to see a bit more development in the area of client assessments/measurements and reporting for trainers.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thanks so much for your review John.

So happy to hear you are finding GymMaster and the team helpful for your club!

Your feedback on assessments/measurements and trainer reporting will be taken onboard for future developments and improvements to the system.

Tomi

Gymmaster

Revisado el 22/2/2019

I tried three different software companies before switching to Gymmaster and I have found my home and unless this company shuts down I will not be leaving them.

Puntos a favor

The customer support is second to none and they actually care about you and your business. They are very prompt on fixing problems and even taking suggestions and integrating new solutions into the software. Gymmaster has made my life night and day better and takes care of all our client and payment needs.

Puntos en contra

There is absolutely nothing that I cannot handle about this company.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Hi Tomi, thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that GymMaster has made such positive changes to you and your members. We take pride in listening to our clients to determining their particular needs and assist where we can. Please don't hesitate to keep the suggestions coming as we are always looking for ways to improve the system for you.

Brianne

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

I've enjoyed my experience with GymMaster. The support team always answers my questions...

Revisado el 28/6/2018

Profitability. Able to see our profits every time we log into the system and NOT having to run a report. Although I do still use the reports weekly.

Time Saving. I love being able to run the expired members report and TEXT the members directly. Our members love this feature as well. It's quick and easy to renew their membership. They prefer this over email.

Puntos a favor

Being able to access on my smart phone is THE BEST. I can let members into our gym with the click of a button from my phone and I don't have to physically be at the gym. The software is super easy to use and I love that I can customize reports to my specific needs.

Puntos en contra

Really, nothing. We don't utilize the schedule portion of the software (because we don't have a lot of classes) and I'd like to be able to remove that from my home screen.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It's great to hear GymMaster is providing you with all the tools you need to manage your facility even when you are not onsite.
We look forward to working with you as you achieve all your business goals.

Travis

Stadium

Revisado el 24/9/2020

Pleasant, the staff have all picked it up easily and we have no dramas on boarding new staff into the system

Puntos a favor

Ease to navigate and constantly finding more features that make our jobs easier, the support we get is unreal as well! The team are always so good to deal with.

Puntos en contra

We where hoping there would be a manual
Of some sort sent out with our purchase of the system so that we could work through the features but even so we picked it up easy enough and with the help of the training and support team we where able to train our staff easily enough

Hi Travis
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it's always good to hear how GymMaster management software has been easy to use and that the support team have assisted you when needed.
Our manuals are generally all online, with a huge variety of supporting YouTube demonstrations to walk you through the different aspects of the system.
We look forward to working with you as you grow.

Stefan
  • Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Wish I had known about this years ago.

Revisado el 30/8/2019

All good here

All good here

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, functionality, search options, customization.

Puntos en contra

No problems at all, In the early days of learning the software was a little hard to get live customer support due to time zones, but they were extremely helpful.

Respuesta de Treshna Enterprises

Thanks for this great review Stefan, we have expanded our support team internationally to cover more time zones now. We really appreciate your feedback.