1321 opiniones

Calendly

Software de programación de reuniones y citas

4.6 /5 (1321 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
1321 opiniones
Chris C.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

The perfect tool for solving the scheduling back and forth

Revisado el 21/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love it. I use it every day. I tell everyone I know to use it. It solves the biggest problem.

There are a few AI-powered exec assistant tools, but... why bother? That still forces the other person to do the multi-email "what times work?" "oh not for me, how about these" "okay, where do you want to meet" dance. This is a single email.

Puntos a favor

Calendly does exactly what you need it to do: it takes scheduling a meeting with someone down from a 6 or 7 email affair to a 1 or 0 email affair. This is transformative. I can simply send my lunch URL to someone and let THEM book a date that I can guarantee is up-to-the-minute accurate, ask the questions I want to ask (where should we eat?), and gather additional contact information, all without the risk of it getting lost in the shuffle.

I did 135 networking lunches last year, entirely powered by Calendly. It's brilliant, because it ends in the result we all need: a mutual calendar invite that we both agree works for us.

Add things like buffer times, clever event types, and linking up with my contacts with Zapier and man is this the easiest $8/mo I could ever spend.

Puntos en contra

Nothing. It's basically perfect.

I wish that, when using someone _else's_ Calendly to book, it'd look at my schedule and black out bad dates, but that's a nit to pick. I'd also like it to auto-advance to the next available window if there are no more dates on the initial screen.

Cate M.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

Impresses clients and saves time multiple times a day

Revisado el 8/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

As previously mentioned, Calendly has allowed our organization to reduce email back and forths with clients. Furthermore, it allow you to give a client access to someone else's calendar through a link. The joint meeting scheduling is phenomenal and provides even more breadth to the tool.

Puntos a favor

The ability to customize meeting names, meeting times, and send unique links to clients is so helpful. Additionally, I truly appreciate the ability to integrate with Zoom and create buffer times between meetings. Without Calendly, scheduling meetings with clients would be extremely cumbersome and I'm confident we would lose at least 25% of our current bookings.

Puntos en contra

I would like the ability to have a signup as part of the software. At this point, I don't believe that someone can register for a standing weekly meeting.

Amir G.
Traducir a español

Bad technical support team - made us lose money AND now asked fro upgrade

Revisado el 12/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was fairly happy with Calendly, even though it was more expensive than its competitors. It looks great on mobile and pretty simple to set up. However, we had a very unique situation with our booking and I reached out to their team about it and explained it all. Of course, since I was not a paying member, all the answers were "yes you can" ... and they even showed me how to do it. I thought all was working, until a few months down the road, I found that actually, we have been losing booking (paid) potentials all along because of some conflicting issues their team forgot to mention (or just made a mistake in their advice).

I reached out and their solution was for us to PAY MORE for another user account. They even owned up to making the mistake of giving bad advice. I offered them a compromise and they stayed with their position I need to pay for a whole extra account. Now we are stuck with them.

Puntos a favor

Looks great on mobile. Easy to use. Allows capture of utm_source

Puntos en contra

At the time I signed up, there was really nothing stopping me... until I found out their support team led me to paying 2x than I should be.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Chris C.
Sector: Empleo y contratación
Traducir a español

Eliminates the headache of scheduling

Revisado el 16/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've used Calendly for a few years with a few different teams, and several of my colleagues have even adopted it after hearing how much it's helped me.

Puntos a favor

I utilize Calendly in all of my email correspondence and it is a lifesaver! I frequently get comments of appreciation for how easy it makes it to find time to connect and cuts out the needless back and forth on email. It runs seamlessly in the background and I don't even have to think about it!

Puntos en contra

I wish there was more functionality in the free version, but upgrading to a premium subscription won't break the bank and is well worth it for the added efficiency.

Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados

Saves time!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 23/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, this has been a huge timesaver!

Puntos a favor

I love this software! I have requests for meetings constantly and this saves me so much time! Rather than constant emails trying to coordinate schedules, now I just have a link in my email signature and anyone can schedule a time that works for them! I can link the app to multiple calendars and customize when I'm available. I have several different types of meetings set up. When an event is scheduled, it's also added directly to my calendar so I don't have to see it in an email (or miss it in an email).

Puntos en contra

It doesn't really have a feature to coordinate the best meeting time for multiple people.

Leo W.
Sector: Medios de difusión
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

Great Way for People To Get on Your Calendar!

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de dos años
Revisado el 30/6/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall it continues to do the job I need it to do. I do feel it could be more effective if they tweeked it a little, but I continue to use it, I continue to refer it to others, and and until a better option reveals itself, I'll be staying with Calendly.

Puntos a favor

I use it in my email signature as well as on my LinkedIn profile. Usually, passively, I receive anywhere from 3-5 calendar appointments per month just from having it in people's line of sight. It offers people an pressure free way for them to set up an appointment on my calendar. For some prospects it just feels better to let them set it, rather than pressure them for a time.

Puntos en contra

I wish I could utilize the link better. On my LinkedIn page there isn't a way for Calendly to have an attractive looking, professional icon for a person to click. In the end it does the job, but the user experience is a little clunky.

Sabrina L.
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

It’s like having a personal assistant!

Revisado el 23/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

If I could give it a higher rating I would! It is the most essential piece of software that I use every day.

Puntos a favor

I can not Say enough great things about this product. It is easy to use, keeps me organized, and sends automatic communications! It makes my life easier every day.

Puntos en contra

The initial set up of your calendar takes a little bit of time, but saves you so much time in the long run. The new scheduling features are incredible.

Traducir a español

Not for me, but my friends like it

Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 4/12/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It seems to work great for most- I just personally discontinued it.

Puntos a favor

It was the first of its kind available here, so I recommended it to a friend based on functionalities. He uses, and loves the paid version. a year later, I also tried the trial version. For me, I didnt find it as easy to use- I managed to schedule appointments and send links, but somehow couldn't set a flexible duration. This may have been due to the trial version- but I didnt like it. Not all meetings are equally long.

Puntos en contra

As I mentioned- I had some issues setting flexible durations for meetings. Maybe it was just me, maybe these restrictions come with the trial version. In any case I discontinued.

Oskars N.

Worth the pay?

Revisado el 10/11/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall experience is perfect except I know that there are free versions of it. Hubspot offers one, but its use is for CRM purposes and it is much harder tounderstand and set up.

Puntos a favor

It is very easy to set up, use and deploy. Synced easily with my calendar. I never even opened any help centre article or used google to set it up.

Puntos en contra

Only one thing got me confused. When I first sent my calendly link I sent URL link and then realizied I had to send the specified link. So a small con that I did not get notified to do that with like huge letters in front of me. I am sure it was written somewhere.

Really Love Calendly

Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 22/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great experience overall -- I love Calendly because the tier I have is cheaper than Acuity but perfectly robust.

Puntos a favor

I love that with the paid version, I can embed a calendar on a sales page so clients can book with me and pay for my service with ease.

Puntos en contra

With the paid version, there are a couple aspects of the automated emails that I can't reword or tailor to my business.

Sam Z.

The Difference between Important and Urgent

Revisado el 9/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My experience is extremely positive. Having a tool to help schedule meetings allows me to prioritize important, urgent, and non essential meetings. Ultimately it allows me to work smarter and get more things done while reducing my stress. This is one of my favorite tools to use and to share with others.

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to use Calendly to schedule meeting times. It's easy if someone is familiar or it's the first time they're using it to pick a meeting time.

Puntos en contra

Not a true con but food for thought. I would have to explain Calendly the first time someone selected a meeting time. I found myself doing this so frequently I recorded my own how to video. I suggest making a dead simple video power users could share out with new users.

Stefani B.
Sector: Recursos Humanos
Traducir a español

Prepare to get time back!

Revisado el 2/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I was able to get back likely a few hours a day and headaches while working as a recruiter. Now running my own company I am able to send this off to candidates and clients to book in time to speak with me.

Puntos a favor

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for over 3 years. I introduced it at my last corporate workplace and switched all recruiters over to using this product instead of calling and booking in candidates for interviews - we simply sent over a link and they plugged time into our calendars! The functionality and emails you can send to the people using your link are also super helpful.

Puntos en contra

They introduced a fee to pay, I always have stuck to the free version which has been great for me. I wish you were able to book in multiple time durations and not have it split up, also I wish that you could integrate it with more platforms such as Wordpress.

Caleb B.
Traducir a español

Powerful scheduling functions for sales team demos

Revisado el 15/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

If you schedule live events with clients on a regular basis, Calendly provides a clean interface to easily show others your available time slots and allow them to schedule an event. This has proved invaluable for our sales team to do live demos with prospects and not get too many scheduled at once. It also has allowed us to not schedule demos back to back without buffer time in between. That's huge!

Puntos a favor

TheThe best thing about Calendly is the ability to set schedules for specific event types! You can set blackout dates, available times, control meeting lengths, automatically add buffer time, limit the number of events scheduled for a single day, and more. This is perfect for setting up live events or meetings on an ongoing basis, but giving yourself enough heads up and flexibility to be in control. You basically give prospective customer the freedom to choose a date and time--but ensure that it fits in your schedule, too. Use this to schedule live demos with clients, training events, or even webinars. It's a great tool, especially for small sales teams that need a controlled flow of sales calls/demos.

Puntos en contra

Calendly is restrictive in analytics; for instance, I can't easily see how many people clicked to schedule an event, but didn't follow through. It's also difficult from a user interface standpoint. I find myself looking for settings and menus that are hidden within the slick, clean interface. On the scheduling side, it's pretty easy for clients to schedule events, but you can't customize the date picker--and that's really unfortunate, because I'd like to use it in more places but can't customize the look and feel or functionality.

David T.

Fast, easy client scheduling

Revisado el 9/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Almost too numerous to list. I even use it to schedule meetings with producers about projects, not just my counseling clients. Custom links, buffering and limit to events per day. Its awesome!

Puntos a favor

Is it so easy for my occasional clients to set up video conference calls or one-on-one counseling calls, or group meetings with my company and our various producers spread between Tx and Ca.

One link, and it sends the appointment to my email AND Google calendar, and has a feature that allows the client to reschedule if needed. Another huge plus is the buffering. I can allow for meetings and calls that run extra long. This is very flexible and I can change it on a daily basis.

Set up is fast and easy, you can have multiple events that can be scheduled.

And that's the free account. If you upgrade, you can integrate with many apps and even book paid appointments through the system (Stripe only, tho).

Cloud based, so you don't have to download (yet another) android app. That's a big plus for me, as I do 95% of my work in a browser on a PC.

I have yet to need to contact their customer support, so I gave then 5 stars there, as I find it easy to use.

Cost to use is quite low, compared to other scheduling websites.

Puntos en contra

One big issue I have is, I use Opera as my main browser and it dislikes Google. So to use Calendy you need to use Chrome or Firefox to set things up and access all the features.

This is more of a Google issue, not Calendy.

In the paid appointment extra, they only take "Stripe" - if they ever add Square then it'll be well rounded out.

Payment for the level you want is on an annual basis, not month-to-month, so I consider that a negative.

Todd B.
Traducir a español

Removes the need to ask 'When is good to meet?' in a remote company

Revisado el 3/10/2016
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've been using Calendly for a little over 6 months at my company. This app makes finding times to meet with colleagues an absolute breeze. Working at a remote company with 90+ people, and specifically on a team of about 20, searching for available time slots in Google Calendar can be VERY time-consuming and challenging. With Calendly you are instantly shown the times available for the person you'd like to meet with. You can choose a time, and instantly add it to your Google Calendar. It sends them a reminder to their calendar as well.

Puntos a favor

Scheduling meetings is easy, and I don't ever have to rely on coordinating crazy google calendars with people. If you are setting it up for yourself to have people schedule meetings with you, it's easy to block out times that you are available or unavailable. It's also really great if you work with teams across different time zones as it takes your timezone into account when scheduling times with person/or vice versa, overall it's just one less thing to worry about.

Another super handy feature is the ability to request certain information from the person booking time with you. This makes it easy to request an agenda about the meeting or to perhaps ask a series of questions for recurring meetings with people.

Puntos en contra

The only problem I've had is mostly user error. As the one requesting a meeting, I wish there was an easier way to add calendar events to your calendar. I have on a few occasions forgot to add the scheduled time to my calendar (the option is there, I've just missed it a few times) would be awesome if it was automagically added some way to your Google Cal. :)

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

Ron elius S.

One of the most flexible Scheduling Software in the market

Revisado el 31/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love the simple UI and UX of this Software.

Puntos a favor

I really love how flexible Calendly has to offer, if you need a one-on-one Schedule, Calendly can give you that.
If you have a Team and you need them to schedule a meeting with your Prospects, Calendly has your Team.
If you need one member of your Team to schedule a separate meeting with your other member, Calendly will help you do that.
The integrations are also great, you can integrate Calendly with other meeting software like Zoom for a discovery call, GoToMeeting for Webinars, or even monetize discovery calls with their integration for PayPal or Stripe. Calendly will have those integrated easily.
I cannot stress enough how Calendly can customize your experience if you love certain Branding to be removed or to add, Calendly can do it for you.
There's so much to say but one thing stood out for me, the Timezone is already integrated with the Timezone of your Prospects, meaning, no more late, no-show meetings.

Puntos en contra

As much as I love Calendly, there are certain features that I don't like, well, every Software isn't perfect and we do have different take and opinion.
The Availability function to your Calendar, this is for me is confusing, you need to highlight first the day you want to be available until the date of your availability. I just wish Calendly can have a feature where you can just input a certain Date up until your Availability, more like a drop-down menu.
But that's just me, I still love how easy to use this software.

Lindsay V.
Sector: Producción audiovisual

Major Time Saver!

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 28/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Each person in our company has a unique calendly link included under their email signature and available to share with clients as the need for a meeting arises. We save TONS of time using calendly and no longer waste time checking calendars, adjusting time zones, emailing back and forth, receiving responses after the proposed dates have passed, worrying we might double book, asking for phone numbers or addresses, etc. When a client schedules through calendly, the event apprears in Gmail with the location included and links to cancel or reschedule if needed. Everything we need "magically appears" without us having to lift a finger. Great asset to our work life and productivity!

Puntos a favor

I can share my calendly link with clients and contractors and they can easily schedule a meeting on my calendar without me having to be involved. It is user friendly for them and seamless for me. It requires no attention or maintenance on my part. You can connect calendly to your current calendar so that your availability automatically syncs as you make changes to your day. And this platform is highly workable for all of my needs without having to use a paid version! There are tons of customizations you can set, such as a buffer time to allow for travel between meetings, automatically blocking off or allowing specific times for each day of the week, disallowing bookings within __ hours, etc.

Puntos en contra

The ability to figure how exactly where and how to adjust all of the setup preferences is a little quirky. Some of the settings are "hidden" as sub-sections under other preference pages. I took a good bit of time setting and navigating through all of the customization options, but now that those are set, I don't have to think about or touch anything to keep Calendly working for me. With the free version, you can only have 1 meeting time for clients to choose from (for example, using my link, clients only have the option to schedule a 45 minute meeting with me). This is actually preferable to me though, as I don't want my clients to have to make more choices or spend more time in Calendly than needed. Using the free version keeps things simple.

Sector: Contabilidad

Schedule It

Revisado el 7/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am able to keep up with my appointments and my clients are able to schedule an appointment at any given time.

Puntos a favor

That my clients can see when I am available and choose a time that works for their schedule as well.

Puntos en contra

if I could have a feature where the client can pay at the time of the appointment or give them capability to put a deposit down and if the appointment is kept it is automatically refunded.

Piotr B.
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
Traducir a español

Why nobody figured it out quicker?! It's a great tool for arranging meetings.

Revisado el 27/7/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I honestly recommend Calendly to anyone who meets with external parties. This is one of those small things, that you had no idea existed, but once you start using it you never want to go back. It really can save you a lot of time and facilitate arranging meetings.

Puntos a favor

When I first learned about Calendly I was sceptical a bit, as I did not know what to expect. Also, I doubted I need another application for a calendar. I had Outlook, didn't I? Well it turns out, that when you need to arrange meetings with people external to your company, it can be a bit tedious processes, especially, when doing so over email.

Once I had a need indeed to arrange for a meeting but did not want to play the email ping-pong to find the right time. I then created a free Calendly account. You know what? I loved it. It's really easy to register and set up. Arranging a meeting is really simple with this tool. You just set up your availability in a clever way, even when you work in shift patterns you can set different availability on different days.

So how does it work? You tell the app what time you are available on what days, you link your calendar and predefine time slots, e.g. 15, 30, 60 minute slots. You share your Calendly link to the party you want to meet with and they can book a slot in your calendar, of course considering events that are already there. Your events are not visible, only time slots are visible. Very simple, yet extremely effective. You don't have to exchange emails to find the right time to meet.

Puntos en contra

There aren't many downsides, the main downside for me is that the free account allows you to only predefine one time slot, e.g. 30 minute. This means, that when somebody wants to meet with you, they will only have a chance to save a 30 minute window in your calendar. If you want more options, you have to pay 8 bucks a month or 12 for the pro version. There are many extra options, but if you want something extra, you have to pay extra. Free of charge version is very good, especially when you meet externally only occasionally. For me the free version is just fine. I definitely recommend Calendly to anyone who meets with clients and other external parties. You can always get the free version and decide later whether or not to upgrade.

Danielle A.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
Traducir a español

Great Scheduling Tool for Recruitiers!

Revisado el 28/4/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Calendly has been a wonderful tool that we added to help cut the time spent scheduling phone interviews and remove the manual work involved with scheduling. With the amount of interviews we do on a weekly basis we needed some sort of tool where we could remove the unnecessarily exchange of e-mails to navigate schedules and agree on available times to chat. Calendly has done a great job in meeting our needs at an extremely affordable cost!

Puntos a favor

Removes the manual work and communication it takes to schedule a meeting. Dramatically reduces the time it takes to schedule. Scheduling is immediate vs. having to wait to hear back on confirmation. Allows you to collect some basic info such as correct phone number to call so that everyone knows how to proceed. Connects seamlessly with our ATS Greenhouse. Auto populates calendar invite directly to my outlook calendar.

Puntos en contra

Would love to see a better re-schedule feature from the Account side. As is, if you the account manager and someone has scheduled a meeting through your link - they have they option to re-schedule based on your open availability. However, the account manager only can re-schedule for a time he/she selects with no ability to give the person who originally scheduled the meeting a choice of new meeting date/time. Would love to be able to see re-scheduling options that could be sent from the account asking the person to select a new time from list of current/future availability.

Nicolas C.
Traducir a español

Calendly makes meeting scheduling painless.

Revisado el 12/1/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Before calendly I remember that there usually was more than 4 emails going back and forth just trying to find a feasible option for the parties involved. Today I just give them a link and they pick whatever available spot they find in my calendar which works best for them, so they make their own choices. That results in a lot of less no-shows.

Additionally when people want to have a conversation with me and someone else from my company, instead of going back-and-forth in emails trying to figure out options for 3 people, I can just send them a link with a merged calendar showing them only the options that work for me and my co-worker.

Puntos a favor

Calendly makes it really easy to set up meetings. I no longer have to figure out via email or phone with a client what's the best time to meet. They just simply go to my calendar and pick the best available option. It saves a ton of time.

You can customize your availability however you want. It is absolutely flexible on that and it is time-zone smart. I usually talk to people sitting in every continent. It makes it easy for them to translate the options into their timezones.

Additionally, calendly is fully integrated with my calendar apps. Both iCal and Google calendar work perfectly with it. For example, it automaticaly blocks the spots when you create events from other platforms.

Puntos en contra

Calendly is really good and is really easy to use. I don't dislike anything to be honest. Maybe the UX of the dashboard can be improved, but it is not a deal breaker.

Mark P.
Sector: Salud, bienestar y deporte

Simple, Functional Scheduling Software

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 22/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My experience with Calendly has been great. It's totally stress-free because there's zero bugs or issues with the software and everything is super intuitive. I have zero complaints.

Puntos a favor

Calendly is great for scheduling appointments because it is clean, simple, & easy to use.

It takes just minutes to set up your first booking link that you can use to schedule your own appointments or use to send out to others to schedule appointments with you.

It's also very sleek and modern looking. A lot of scheduling software I've used in the past looks to be reminiscent of the mid-2000s (ie, AppointmentCore).

Finally, there are many integrations that can be used with Calendly that allows you to use it alongside your CRM, personal calendar, and so on.

Puntos en contra

It isn't free. They do allow you to use a free trial for a certain period of time but then you're stuck paying $10/month for the basic package. And, to set up links for multiple people, you need an account per team member, so the cost can add up. The time Calendly ends up saves for you, however, makes the the cost worth it in the end.

Paola P.
Sector: Fotografía
Traducir a español

Elegant and sleek online appointment booking system

Revisado el 8/9/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use this daily to have prospective clients schedule online appointments for us to speak over the phone or through video conferences.

Puntos a favor

The design was the first thing that got me attracted to Calendly, actually. I first saw it while booking an online appointment myself, and it actually was a good thing that the "host" was not using the paid version, because it was thanks to the branding that was included that I could research more about it. I was about to knock one star on my review for "value for money" because the free version comes with everything you need, and depending on the use, the branding might not be such a big deal for some people. So, there actually is quite a bit of value provided on the free version, so they should get the star for delivering it free of charge.
I love the fact that events can be edited and that they get their own custom URL, which I can share with prospective clients over the e-mail or text messages and they just book the time that works best for them through there. I also like that the local time is always converted to whatever the user needs to see, getting rid of eventual timing differences or errors in calculation. This is a very helpful tool!

Puntos en contra

There are no real cons for me since even with the free version, you get most (if not all) the functionalities you might need. I tried to come up with something for the sake of this review, but... no "cons" for me.

Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados
Traducir a español

Say goodbye to scheduling issues!

Revisado el 23/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Its fantastic! It is one of those tools where once you start using it you will think "How did I used to get by without it". And since you can use it for free, I can highly recommend that you at least give it a shot.

Puntos a favor

It is a phenomenally good scheduling tool. If you have worked in a large team or an office before you know how much of a nightmare trying to schedule meetings can be. Sending back and forth emails just find a common time slot can take up a significant amount of time. God forbid you have to do it multiple times a day.

Calendly is a really elegant solution to this problem. Just set up your availability inside the tool and then you can send people a link using which they can see when you are available and book a time slot with you. And the best part is that it syncs and integrates beautifully with your Outlook calendar. Just download their desktop utility and it automatically hooks into your outlook to ensure there are no conflicts of time slots.

It lets you automate a significant chunk of your time that you would spend trying to set up meetings.

It is such a good tool that I dont think I can ever go back to doing things the old way.

Puntos en contra

The initial set up can be a little confusing. Their web interface is a little clunky. Also I would like to see more integration options. I havent had a chance to use their API though, perhaps that solves the integration problem.

Sector: Consultoría de gestión

Organizing my Weekly Duties in a very empowering way

Revisado el 3/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

One of the bis issues in our Company was the time management for all our teammates. Definitely, we keep that in our past. Now we have more balanced and organized scheduling and bringing more productivity to the organization without burning ourselves in long-lasting meetings and losing valuable time in other important duties.

Puntos a favor

There are lots of values that no one teaches you at School, University. One of the most important values or parameters that I have to learn in order to be organized and money-wise is Time Management. If you learn how to manage your time in a productive way, there is no doubt you will be a very successful professional. One of the Best Time Management Tools that I greatly found in my daily duties is Calendly. At first, I traditionally learned from it when I had a new Job position opportunity. Then I started to use frequently and then I told my teammates about it and we study the potential to implement as a Company Tool. Absolutely no hesitation on our ideas to be more productive.

Puntos en contra

Time is Money, so if you have no idea what is happening with your time on a daily basis, then you are in big trouble. Yes, it seems that Calendly is a very simple tool. Definitely, you do not need any other super complex tool to help you out to organize your time and your agenda. The big Con is not taking action and continue to waste your time. Go for it.