1650 opiniones

ConnectWise Control

Software de soporte remoto, reuniones a distancia y acceso remoto

4.7 /5 (1650 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Jeev Y.
Sector: Productos farmacéuticos
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

If you value your time and energy, use this software

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I use this software on a daily basis to keep IT operations within my organization running like a well-oiled machine. Our pharmacies are very remote and the ease of deployment makes it a breeze to troubleshoot any machine located anywhere from anywhere.

Puntos a favor

ConnectWise Control was incredibly easy to implement, and is very powerful. It comes with so many tools and features that are invaluable and solve complex problems very simply.

Puntos en contra

No cons really. Any features and updates or nice-to-have's are added by their development team in subsequent updates, and they really do listen to their user base.

Senad H.

Better than TeamViewer

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 30/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We manage large number of clients, some of them with unattended access and others without installing the client (on demand). After trial we have strong prositive impression with the functionalities and usability of the software. There was small fear of switching from a different product but the transition went smooth. We find some new functionality that we can use every week :)

Puntos a favor

Transition was easy both from our and the client side. Non of our clients had any experience with ConnectWise control but all were happy with the product and the service.
Connecting to the clients are easy, but what we liked the most is the extensive information about the client that is obtained by the ConnectWise Control (connection history, notes, run commands, view and kill processes). This is highly recommended software for any IT service company.

Puntos en contra

So far (few months) we didn't have or find any problems with the ConnectWise control. Hope it will stay that way :)

Andrew W.

ConnectWise Control - Lightweight and Stable

Revisado el 5/1/2021

Puntos a favor

One of the best pieces of software ConnectWise has. It's lightweight and easy to deploy. The agent is very stable and very easy to update.

Puntos en contra

Development has stalled a bit. There was some feature updates (CW View) but nothing major since.

Adam B.
Traducir a español

The price is right, it has enough features that were not that easy to integrate, its reputation has

Revisado el 28/6/2019

see above
you could have had the market targeting alot of users and devices all around the world with your good fair pricing but everything else is not so good as it was -- with webex, teamview, logmein, ultravnc free,
dameware, Zendesk, anydesk, realvnc just to name a few
we as IT professional cant afford to look stupid with virus threats coming up with screenconnect
and telling people all these instructions to get control your one step installer plugin never worked !!
but good pricing kind of scary that others offer like sysaid and others not offering anything for the small guys like you did --- by the way i was talked into the AUTOMATE product --- worst product ever!
i spent a bit over a half a day cleaning it off and restoring all systems. It would not do what it was suppose to do at all --- slowest connection and unusable at all it was connected but would wind up my systems on some process i had to shut them down and clean the drives of any traces of AUTOMATE -- no software has done worse and your sale and support did not believe me i showed them proof they laughed and said they have never used it professionally
thanks any more information happy to help
maybe you could be the next big thing all the ideas are there but it all fell apart and you need to do almost a 180'

THE price compared to TEAMVIEWER AND LOG|ME in
i was not a large operation so the licensing suited
i loved the idea that i could make it a subdomain of my site or just have a link and it was White labelled
affordable
once i was remotely connected it was fine
It has many integrations and partnered up with a lot of companies

Puntos en contra

Its a pity you have not a better business relationship with antivirus companies
in most occasions and it was happening more and more that it would be picked up as a virus --- not good and worrying
it has many integrations and features ---- these features were hard to install and because there was many versions - most the time hard to get the right compatibility -- these integrations should be one click or a signup here and there --- i wouldnt have minded paying good money if these would at least work
It was not very intiutive some tasks -- like the whole process i would go through with clients
download the exe or file
then double click on it --- if you miss it , it will be in your downloads
then click run
then allow
and no at this point i would sometimes get a prompt to update the software
not good, not good at all
your sales and support staff could not give a dam because i was a small 1-15 users account
it was not very easy and intuitive initially to do file transfer - have you used team viewer?
most respectable organisations wont allow 8041 port through there firewall
it has lost its good reputation that support users at the large universities have originally given it
being considered unsafe and treated as a threat - i know that i could make it an exemption in the AV software but it came up as threat after the fact as if it later was damaged as professional tool
with all the quality secure easy products on the market these days | cisco
webex|

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

I was forced to try ConnectWise and don't really like it

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 12/1/2021
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When my TeamViewer account wasnt working and I had to do some remote support, I was scrambling for a quick solution. I decided on ConnectWise for this use. I was going from mac to mac and overall the quality and speed were ok, but the usability was not. I kept accidentally closing the local window and having to reconnect. This should be built to prevent this action.

Puntos a favor

ConnectWise does have a good pricing tier. They are relatively inexpensive (or free) to use when doing support on personal systems.

Puntos en contra

Usability isnt great with this software. The install process on the client side is a bit more involved then teamviewer quick support and the user interface and connection method is not great for the administrator either.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 5.0/10

Mark a. H.
Traducir a español

There is no better solution

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I can remote into my clients PC's for support or have unattended connections to servers for maintenance and monitoring. Saves time (not travelling to client location) allows me the freedom to work from anywhere

-Works very well.
-not resource heavy
-multi platform

Puntos en contra

-Nothing I can really think of.
-This is my go to application for rmm.

Zane C.
Sector: Hardware informático
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

ConnectWise Control helps us support our global customers

Revisado el 10/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

ConnectWise Control has allowed us to deliver a custom-branded remote support solution.

Puntos a favor

I really like the fact that we can own an on-premise license and not be tied to a contract. It also does not leave any client software installed.

Puntos en contra

Purchasing additional licenses is harder than it should be, I've reached out to them several times and no one has called me back,

Ron V.
Sector: Software informático
Traducir a español

One of the best remote tools I've ever used !

Revisado el 9/1/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The company I work for is supporting over 300 customers and when I came to work here, all remote connections were manually made. Ofcourse not so efficient.
So I started to implement Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager, where I could create a lot of our remote connections but unfortunately not all.
Especially the remote connections which need a VPN connection before using RDP to remotely connect to the server. It is possible in RDM (jump to a virtual machine on the network, start the VPN connection there and then RDP into the server), which is time consuming (over 2 minutes per session).

Therefor I was looking for a quicker solution, but still with the security a VPN connection has to offer.
And then I found ConnectWise Control, which does all that.

Once I tried the trial version and extended it (with help of the CW support team), I was sure this was the solution I was looking for.
Now it only takes me 15 seconds to remotely connect to remote server.
And not only me, but thanks to the integration in RDM my fellow colleagues can use the same configured session and start the remote connections.

Puntos a favor

The ease of set up, price, LDAP intergration, RDM (Devolutions Remote Desktop Manager) integration, email notifications

Puntos en contra

The set up of email notifications can be a little difficult to master. Once mastered, it's quite simple.

Eric B.
Sector: Producción de alimentos

Best Remote Control Management Software

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We used TeamViewer for several years before a colleague recommended ConnectWise Control. I would never go back to TeamViewer - ConnectWise Control has saved us a lot of time and effort.

Puntos a favor

Works with any browser, doesn't use a lot of resources, allows us to provide full service remote management to our customers, easy to install on many computers, and is economical.

Puntos en contra

The default color theme is red, which is annoying to me. That's the worst thing I can say about the software.

Derek S.
Traducir a español

Control of all of our clients computers and servers

Revisado el 24/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Great software for remote connection as well as transferring files or quickly accessing. Also provides ability to script and deploy software and scripts.

Puntos a favor

Extremely efficient and quick for remotely connecting to servers and computers. Software rarely has issues installing and once in place, remote access is seconds away once initiating.

Puntos en contra

The cost of the software is a downside. The ConnectWise suite is the Cadillac of MSP software but it will cost one. Highly recommend the suite as Control is extremely efficient.

David R.
Sector: Petróleo y energía

Overwhelmingly simple yet effective

Revisado el 25/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall this is one of the best remote control software products I've ever used. Overall it's very smooth to operate, on low speed or high latency connections, it will still work, but has (obvious) delays. Despite this, it's still possible to get the work done, there are just delays that make it appear as though you aren't doing anything since you're waiting for the next screen to render. This is especially bad during UAC prompts. I have been using this product for many years now and have rarely run into issues with it. For the price point though, this is the best product on the market and scales based on your needs.

- Ease of use
- Quick setup (cloud version)
- Minimal training required
- Easy customization
- Solid connectivity
- Requires no end user training

Puntos en contra

- Speed of connection varies greatly when using the cloud vs on-prem
- Must have a decent internet connection to use efficiently
- UAC prompts will cause the connection to slow down to a crawl even on good internet (not sure if a connectwise issue or a windows issue)

Traducir a español

Product is one of the best I've used

Revisado el 29/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Our company has been a Connectwise (ScreenConnect) client since nearly the very beginning of the company. We have enjoyed a long standing relationship and legacy pricing that is not offered to other clients.

Puntos a favor

We have access to our client's computers at one of the cheapest endpoint costs out there. Our server went down at one point for various reasons and we lost the complete configuration. We contacted technical support and they were so helpful that we ended up getting all of our client's computers checking into the server up restoring the license key. Support saved us.

Puntos en contra

When we did the restore, it didn't preserve the groups that we had segmented our clients into. We had to take alot of time to restore the configuration environment that we had set up.

Simple, Easy to use

Revisado el 13/11/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Initially used ConnectWise Control (Formerly ScreenConnect) for simple IT support sessions (credential resets, issues with software, etc.). Later deployed agents to network. We found this product much more superior than other alternatives available on the market such as Kaseya. Sessions with speedy, and tools were easy to use like viewing one monitor individually, or performing maintenance discretely in open office environments. Allowed for support sessions to be performed remotely by staff extending the teams' effectiveness even in inclimate weather or times when IT staff worked remotely.

Puntos a favor

Formerly Screenconnect, Connectwise Control is an easy to use remote software that gives IT professionals all the necessary support session tools to easily perform remote IT sessions with end users.
- Includes chat messaging
- Includes options to view services, logs, and processes
- Allows technician to blackout monitor / block keyboard presses during session
- Allows for easy facilitation of temporary remote sessions by non-technical staff
- Easy facilitation to give "passes" (timed access) to end-users and technical support staff
- Allows for basic scripting options for alerting and webhooks
- 2FA Authentication enabled

Puntos en contra

- Difficult initially to setup department groups of computers,
- Not a lot of documentation on setting up webhook scripting,
- Database maintenance can be tedious
- Outside basic functionality (which is all you need), selective and limited add-on options and integrations (compared to other product Automate [labtech])
- Uses Java over HTML5 only.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 8.0/10

Jared M.

#1 in Unattended Remote Access

Revisado el 29/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I've used many remote access tools in my few years as an IT professional. None have come close to the quality, speed, and reliability of ConnectWise Control.
If you've read any of my other reviews of ConnectWise products you'll find a common theme, we started using the product shortly before the acquisition. In the ScreenConnect days the tool was just as good and it was impressive to see how smoothly this tool was brought into the fold.

ConnectWise Control will never leave my mind as the pinnacle of remote access tools.

Puntos a favor

The service/local application. Its so fast to reconnect after disconnection. It is so reliable in staying up even when the machine is under great stress otherwise. This is just a solid piece of software that does exactly what it needs to and then some.
The added features are all cohesive and add to the experience of remotely assisting our customers.
This tool filled a VERY much needed gap in the ConnectWise suite of tools and really made for a holy trinity for technicians day to day ease of use in working tickets in Manage, running commands and maintenance out of Automate, and immediately helping clients with Control.

Puntos en contra

Managing the server yourself had the usual annoyances of having to do so, but also the positives. I believe they will host you now as well. Honestly there is very little poor to say about this product!

Alex B.

ConnectWise Control - Amazing Remote Support Utility

Revisado el 30/8/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Over CW Control has been a game-changer in how our company delivers remote support to our clients. It has allowed us to operate more efficiently and gives our techs the tool they need to provide awesome remote support. Since we have started using it we have not even considered looking for an alternative tool.

Puntos a favor

Connectwise Control is an easy to use software that allows our company to provide remote access and remote support to our clients. The software was extremely easy to setup and configure and get running. Once it was set up and running it just works. It is the fastest remote access tool we have ever used. It connects to sessions in seconds, not minutes like some of the other remote access tools out there.

The layout of the software is great and make navigation for our techs and also the end-users simple. The built-in toolbox and remote file transfer also are dead simple to use and always work. It allows us to copy a file over to a desktop we are supporting, or to copy need diagnostic info back to our techs computers.

Control includes multiple options for 2-factor auth which is a must these days for tools like this.

Puntos en contra

The least liked portion of Control is that support is not always easy to get a hold of and sometimes does not always have the best solutions or fixes during the initial support engagement.

Bryan M.
Sector: Seguros

ConnectWise Control Opinions

Revisado el 9/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Works great in our environment and has enable us to connect to any of our users wherever they may be. Its easy for the clients to use and connect especially if 24/7 access is setup.

Would like to see the Host Pass time increased to an option of 48 hours. Many times work must be done over the weekend, this would then enable us to issue a pass for the entire weekend and be done with it!

Puntos a favor

Ease of use for myself and clients; two factor authentication . Love the Toolbox feature as it places often used apps, files, etc. at my fingertips. Being able to install consistent access to or clients is a big plus as we can see all of our devices listed with connection being just a click away. The option to pass credentials to the client is a great option to have too.

Puntos en contra

Not much, just the limitation of 24 hours on a Host Pass as this does not get us through a project over a weekends time frame.

Michelle E.

Mostly Great

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, the software works basically like it should. There are some problems, but every software has it's issues. I would like to see some new features such as responding to online clients requests via our email so that I can respond to customers without having to lot into the system. On the same note, I would love to see that when a customer requests to open a chat, that the dialog box would include the user's AD/username and or ask the customer for a name, phone and email to start a chat so that we know specifically to whom we're talking to when a chat is started. I would recommend this software to other IT providers that do not have healthcare customers and I would recommend to ScreenConnect to have an attorney and engineer thoroughly read the aforementioned laws to properly implement and good healthcare product (HIPPA, the EMRA, ACA and Medicare).

Puntos a favor

The software is fairly easy to use, intuitive and easy to deploy with the hosted option. The newer features to look up currently installed Software, the latest error logs and full specs with SN is used almost daily in our computer.
The notes feature can glitch from time to time, but is a great way to track notes on customers when I'm doing a large batch of updates. I use it to track updates I've started so when I come back to it I know exactly where I left off which isn't necessary for our internal documentation, but is a great note pad tool right in the program.
Along the same lines, we use the Notes feature to leave pertinent information for specific devices such as construction equipment computers that can not be turned off without notice and who exactly to contact with their name, numbers and email address to ensure employees have easy access to this NECESSARY information before accessing the computer remotely.

Puntos en contra

My least favorite problem with this software is the customer service. We came across a bug over the past few months and when we called in were basically told that the problem was essentially end user error, which is ironic since we've used the software going on 5 years now and we are extremely familiar with the ins and outs of both the software and basic troubleshooting since, ya know, that's our job... Technical support was down right rude when they weren't understanding the issue and when I finally talked to a senior technical engineer for ScreenConnect, I explained the problem and was given an answer of "I could see why this would be confusing to the last agent" but they agreed with me that there was no reason for the agent to be rude or dismissive just because he couldn't understand the abstract bug. We have yet to solve the bug, but I don't necessarily blame the Senior level Engineer, the bug is just very hard to reproduce.
The one other hugely important disappointment with this software is that it is not ACTUALLY HIPPA, the EMRA, ACA and Medicare compliant. We have talked with Senior Engineers and the sales team and while they boast about the software being HIPPA compliant, I asked a how exactly they comply with the basic requirements, non-negotiable terms, and when pressed, ScreenConnect doesn't actually have proper compliance. We have therefore not installed the software on any of our health care clients which wastes a lot of time.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 7.0/10

John D.
Sector: Electrónica de consumo
Traducir a español

Best value out there in remote support

Revisado el 3/7/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We're a small company so when one of their competitors had a major price increase, I started looking for an alternative. So glad I found ConnectWise Control! We're a small company and dont have the need for constant concurrent connection so paying thousands of dollars for that functionality didnt make sense. Service has been reliable, easy tio set up and most importantly, easy or my clients to use and connect.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use. Reliable. great dashboard.

Puntos en contra

It does everything I need and surprises me with things I didnt know I needed!

Andrew K.

Great tool - Good mix of Instant and Agent

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Love the product. Used to use a VLC-based product before, and this has gone so far already. Still some growing up to do, but seems like one of the best available products out there, at least for my needs, without being stupid-priced.

Puntos a favor

There is a lot to like about the platform. From an easy-to-use instant platform, to a strong access agent. It does a lot well, and there isn't a lot it doesn't do well.

I love the idea of the toolkit, where you can pre-upload commonly-used tools.

I also like that the software seems to be taking some steps forward as time goes on as well.

Puntos en contra

Always have to turn down to Low setting. Doesn't seem as optimized for bandwidth as other tools. Lack of CNAME ability; Doesn't seem to work right no matter how you set it up to make the site look like your own. Very awkward to customize look-feel, even with third-party add-ons.

Josh M.
Sector: Suministros y equipo para empresas
Traducir a español

A great solution for a one-man-shop

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It just works. It's super-ridiculously reliable. By that I mean, I've used MANY other remote support software solutions over the years, and while this one might not have the perfect clarity of an upscaled resolution, it has yet to fail me on a connection. I deploy them via MSI, occasionally update them from the admin interface, and ... thats it! It just works!

Puntos a favor

Compatibility, deployment (MSI package), and customization (can configure the server with addons, that in turn help you configure the client much faster than other solutions I've tried). AUTOMATIC NAME UPDATING. This was HUGE for me! This was the main reason I moved away from GoToAssist. I worked with GoToAssist support multiple times, but they couldn't help me get anything in place to do this. Essentially, if a PC name changed, the GoToAssist Server kept it's name listed as the "old name" - this lead to tremendous amounts of confusion for me and made it almost impossible to know which computers needed updating and which were already the correct name, simply connecting to support a user was an issue after just a few computer moves. Deploying software to 50-some machines might not be as large a task as other companies out there with 500+ machines, but as a one man shop, keeping those machines updated to ensure versions match, and names of the PC's are kept intact when users retire and new folks come on board is a HUGE time saver and stress relief after swapping to ConnectWise Control.

Puntos en contra

Poor screen scaling (when compared to a competitor like TeamViewer), slow multi-monitor (becomes a sluggish because it seems to want to stream all screens at once, even if only one is selected), and ambiguous information as to whether another third party who also uses the software has left theirs installed / potentially could cause exploitation and already causes confusion.

Scaling:
If I connect to a machine with no other users on it, I believe I should have the option (via the "join w/options" link, perhaps) to change the connection to match my resolution (similar to how Microsoft's own Remote Desktop or TeamViewer do)

Additionally, even if it's unable to match my connecting resolution, If the built-in scaling were better (I.E. - if there was a feature that introduced some good hardware accelerated anti-aliasing), the daily use of this software would be greatly improved.

Multi-Monitor Sluggish:
I've seen this with some other remote connection software - even the more legacy VNC protocol suffers from it, but it is avoidable because not all have this issue. I think the software needs to only stream updates to the primary selected monitor - or at least have an option to enable that, because delays become a huge problem when navigating things like complex databases or even simple excel sheets when there's a full-second delay. This does not happen on single monitor connections right now, it becomes noticable on dual-monitor, and on triple monitor it's very obvious.

Chris D.
Sector: Redes informáticas
Traducir a español

Great remote software with good feature set.

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I switched over from fixme.it as I needed a remote support app with a phone app as I use tablet and phones in the field and I'm.not always near a computer.

Support has been great over chat as needed and most downtime is noted well ahead of time.

Puntos a favor

Ease of setup and configuration.
Personal landing page for remote clients.
Quickly see online status, system specifications and ram usage
Easily issue commands to system and transfer files.

Puntos en contra

Upgrading and sometimes new clients have issues associating with account. Once in awhilenanfew workstations refuse to update and manually installing fails.

Price is on the high side compared to some offerings. Screenshot is nice but really too small to be of ant use

Merlin K.
Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
Traducir a español

This used to be an awesome product for tech support. Now it is just great.

Revisado el 1/3/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Support staff is always professional. But the way they get information from us and use it as to features on the product and what we like and dislike was really poorly done.

Puntos a favor

I *used* to like the "Toolbox" till they broke it.
Ability to reboot computer and stay connected.
Screen drawing.. but that is bittersweet as the feature was VERY BADLY written. Whomever wrote, clearly did not use it to try and talk someone through something on their computer.
The ability to dynamically group computers by client and tags is AMAZING!!! I love that I can code searches for my groups.
Ability to rename computers.
See how long computers have been off-line
The plugin system that allows me to greatly enhance the way I interact with the interface.
Ability to create user accounts and control their security. (Still waiting for ability to limit how many connections they use)
The fact that I can run it off my own server is AWESOME!

Puntos en contra

I used to love that I could use the "Toolbox" to execute my tech tools while working on computers. Just pick it from the list... have it download to C:\SomeFolder and then open that folder and all the tools were there. I could clean viruses, restart the computer, go back and continue. That is no more though. After I bought the software they changed it. Now the tools download to the users "Documents" folder. The users get mad at me for digging through their "Docuemtns" folder to try and find "my folder" where the tools download too. It is hard to get to the folder. It is impossible to set exclusions on the virus shield because the folder name changes as it in the users profile. If they have bad internet or I leave a scanning tool running a long time, lose connection, the folder is removed and so are the tools. I have to start all over. This software SUCKS NOW! They completely changed it. The worst part is... they did not have too. They could have easily let it continue to work the way it was and given us some toggles and variables to control its behavior. Bad programming really. They say this app was written by techs for techs.. I think that may have been true once. Not any longer.

Lack of hotkeys... To move between screens and clear the screen drawing.
Inability to set the color of the screen drawing.
No button to set "Auto" sizing on the resolution.
"Acquire Lock" feature never seems to work.
I would list more but I am out of space.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 0.0/10

Anthony B.

Fantastic product - always improving

Revisado el 8/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Fantastic. Overall it's features, pricing and security is unbeatable in the industry.

Puntos a favor

We've hosted our on Control server and it is super easy to install and maintain.
Using the software to provide remote support has never failed because they provide multiple methods for creating connections for all operating systems.
The web interface provides basic information about the connected computer but you can download and install plugins to gather information about processes, services, events and software.
The screen snapshot is large enough to see if the computer is in use and small enough so you can't read what's on the screen.
Through the web interface you can customize a number of things like icons, labels and branding.
Through the server config files you can customize a number of other settings.
You can create temporary sessions just for one-time remote support or install the program for on-demand remote access.
On-demand remote access can be organized in session groups for easier management and security
Users can be created and assigned to specific session groups.
Access and commands can be audited.
While a session is connected a time line is kept to help troubleshoot connectivity issues.

Puntos en contra

The price to purchase screen connect was reasonable for a small business. When it was purchased by Connectwise the price to purchase it out right was quadruple the original price. If you have 100 plus machines to support then divided across the 100 machines is still cheaper than a comparable product. But if you only use it for temporary sessions it is hard to justify. However, Control is bundled with Connectwise Automate so you get Control for nearly nothing when subscribing to Automate.

Steve M.

Customer focussed support

Revisado el 8/1/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I have used most remote support platforms over the years, and overall I find ConnectWise Control to be a solid performer, with backup support that is timely, friendly and professional. There are numerous other features which I have not mentioned here. My advise - give it a try!!

Puntos a favor

ConnectWise Control is a fully featured remote support platform that does exactly what it says it will do "Remote Support That Just Works". Being cloud based, it allows support sessions to be started from anywhere that an internet connection exists.

I predominantly use Apple platforms, and I find the desktop and mobile applications work seamlessly when supporting Windows clients.

I particularly like the Support and Access features, the former being most suited to temporary support sessions, and the latter for effortless connection to clients on an ongoing as required basis. Access also allows client machine connections to be saved with Machine or user defined Specific value for machine name and additionally Organisation name, which simplifies the process of selecting the machine with the ability to save . A nifty feature built into Support allows for push installation of the Access agent, in the background, where ongoing support is deemed necessary. A handy Build Installer provides all possible machine connection build options.

Visual indicators show when Host and Client machines are connected to ConnectWise Control, which takes the guesswork out of knowing when your clients are online and have connected successfully.

Help and support features built right into the portal save time.

Another nifty feature is a visual record of clients running older versions of the support agent, complete with the ability to push the updated client out to affected machines.

Puntos en contra

A software agent needs to be installed on machines before support sessions can be established, and while the process is straight-forward, the need for users to click on the installer after it has downloaded is missed by some users.

I also find that when switching between my local desktop and the remote desktop, at times the remote machine responses are not as expected. I simply press the command key (Mac) while highlighting the remote machine and this usually overcomes the issue, or disconnect and reconnect the session.

Sector: Seguros
Traducir a español

Easy, Fast, Reliable, Robust - Not much more I could ask for.

Revisado el 26/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, we're very happy with the purchase and performance and would recommend the product to anyone. It's fast, reliable, easy to use, competitively priced and their support has been great to work with the few times we've reached out.

Puntos a favor

I love how quickly I can navigate my inventory, how quickly machines show up once the agent is installed, how quickly a connection is established, and how robust the suite of tools are that I have to interact with the endpoint. File transfers are simple and intuitive (no digging around wondering where the file landed), and the connection doesn't take up a ton of bandwidth so even users in areas with poor internet can still get the help they need.

It's also extremely fast and easy to update the agent on the endpoints.

Puntos en contra

I can't RDP connect, only VNC. Sometimes it would be very helpful to connect to the machine without unlocking the screen to the end user. This seems like a basic feature that is standard on many other remote support tools but isn't built into Screen Connect. This is probably the most important feature request I have made.

I wish there was an option to make the chat more "attention-getting" as most users simply don't notice when I start chatting with them if they're not expecting it. I have to call the user to begin their support.

I haven't seen a remote lock (make the HDD inaccessible) or kill feature (wipe the drive after its been stolen and is unrecoverable). This would be a huge help as well.

There have been bugs with "Cloud Administrator" printers getting installed on endpoints that stay there after the connection closes. It's a bug from a previous build that hasn't fully been fixed yet.

Some of the vernacular isn't easily understood (for example, "End" removes the endpoint from the console instead of just ending a session that might be stuck open). If you read through the explanation that's included with each option, it becomes clear but it seems like a poor word choice.

Sometimes the connection gets finicky and takes a minute to reconnect if the user logs out of their windows profile. Thankfully the connection is maintained, but its a bit clunky.