Reseñas de Agile CRM

Agile CRM

CRM de ventas y marketing para pequeñas empresas

4.3/5 (291 reseñas)

Agile is a Fantastic Solution in a Crowded Market

Revisado el 28/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

I feel like I am becoming a CRM expert. I have used and suggested many CRMs over the years, and I feel like I have seen it all. When I look for a CRM in 2018, I ask myself 3 questions. Question 1: Who is going to use these features? If my team lacks tech savviness, if they are going to be picky about the UI, or if they are used to a different platform, you could run into problems. At the end of the day, a CRM should be invisible, and it should be as natural as using your body. If you team struggles to use their tools, you will run into problems. There's no point in blaming your team if the tool is hard to learn. The job needs to be done either way. (Keeping a mobile option in mind is a good idea as well. Don't underestimate the value of client's won at a bar.) Question 2: How quickly will the system be up to 100% functionality? Every day that you team has to track client data on Post-Its is a day that you're throwing information in the trash (and hanging your Marketing + Support out to dry). Expect a month to get set up, but anything over 3 months is too long. Even if you're an enterprise, you can't afford to fly blind for that long. Also, integrations, integrations, integrations... If the sales rep can't demo a tool you use daily running on their CRM, demand a "no commitment demo" period. Most companies will try to lock you into a one year commitment, but it is perfectly reasonable to know everything works together in harmony. Question 3: Is this the right price for me? The thing about CRMs is that there are hundreds of them. It's impossible to say which one is right for you because in reality, there are probably a dozen you will love. If you feel that you are down to 2 or 3 CRMs that seem identical, they probably are... Go for the one that is priced right and ready to scale WITH YOU.

Agile is great on all these fronts. Easy to use. Beautiful UI. Easy to set up. Very affordable option. Love 'em. You won't be disappointed.

Puntos a favor

Agile is so clean. The UI is easy to use right out of the box.
Great for small to medium customer bases that use social media.
Quick and easy to set up.
Support is FANTASTIC!
Great automated features.
All the great things you would expect from a cloud based CRM: Customer + Deal tracking, notes and communication history, marketing analytics, scheduling, etc.

Puntos en contra

It's hard to call all of these "cons", but let's say "growing pains". Agile is still a young software.

We had some problems setting up links between our WordPress site. They were quickly resolved to 100% satisfaction, but they had my boss pulling his hair out for a few days.

We have run into a few other issues that I would call "buggy". Some graphical, some needing to refresh a page, but nothing has halted production. All have resolved themselves.

Traducir con Google

Amazing Complete CRM & Automation software: Great Infusionsoft or Salesforce alternative, for 10% of the price tag

Revisado el 24/11/2016
Fuente de la reseña

As a small business owner, and founder of Bloominari.com, a digital marketing agency helping small businesses to grow their companies online through beautiful design, automation and marketing tactics I was in search of the best CRM and marketing automation software for a truly affordable price.

After literally about 2 months of research of various CRM and marketing automation platforms I finally decided to take AgileCRM for a spin (It was easy to try it, as they have an always-free lite version). Immediately I fell in love with it's interface, ease of use, and easy-to-setup platform. I previously worked with Salesforce.com and Solve360 CRMS, and have also tried BaseCRM, SugarCRM and many others throughout my business life.

Puntos a favor

- Super affordable for the amount of tools, features and applications it includes. Starting at $10/user/month for it's starter version.
- Great user interface
- Easy to setup and use
- Lots of native integrations with lots of web-based (Saas) apps such as Gmail, Quickbooks, Twilio and many many others.
- Integration with Zapier, which basically let's you now integrate AgileCRM with 700+ other web apps, so this feature was a KEY for me.
- All your emails automatically load from your Gmail inside AgileCRM, no need to BCC some email address.
- Lots of sales, marketing, support, landing page, and amazing features added on at no additional cost.
- Now you can purchase add-ons such as user permissions, triggers, additional automation campaigns and others without having to upgrade all your users to the next subscription level (this is something I requested, and their team listened and did implement this).
-Their tech support is great, they care, they listen, and they modify/improve their system based on your feedback
- Their team update the app every few days

Puntos en contra

- Their standard subscription is $30/user/month if pre-paid for 2 years, otherwise $50/month, without too many added benefits for this level
- Their starter subscription limits your marketing campaigns (automation) to only 5 campaigns, with 10 nodes (steps) on each. The standard gives you 10 campaigns, with 25 nodes each (much better).
- Some updates happen without prior notifications to the user, and sometimes changes the User interface too drastically for some features.
- Their E-mail templates are limited, but you can still bring in your HTML templates or use their WYSIWYG editor.

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your appreciation and support.

Traducir con Google

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 26/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Puntos a favor

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.)

They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs.

One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

Puntos en contra

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet.

I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Agile CRM is a Great First Step into the CRM World

Revisado el 17/4/2018

Puntos a favor

I used this platform for a solid year and put in hundreds if not thousands of contacts into this CRM. I liked how many categories there were to define a lead or a contact, the system that you set up to see how much potential revenue you had to win based on your leads was helpful, and the price is unbeatable. I mean truly, you can use this platform for free for up to 50,000 contacts. That's pretty amazing.

Puntos en contra

There's a reason why I call this particular platform a good "first step." Agile CRM says it offers marketing automation, gamification, and project management - but this is a far from complete product. In the free version you can only create so many marketing automation blocks before it makes you pay, but even if I did upgrade I'm not sure the platform could handle the sales process I wanted to have set up. Something else to mention about this platform is there customer service. I'm fairly certain the CEO is their only customer service rep. Every time I had a problem with the platform (roughly 1-2 times a month) it was the same man who picked up the phone - and when my problem was solved he made me delete the Tweet I sent out when I asked for help, and then made me publicly thank him. I found that very strange. Overall you should try this platform out if you're just starting out, but upgrade to something like Infusionsoft if you're really looking to up your game.

Traducir con Google

Good overall system with a few glitches

Revisado el 15/8/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Puntos a favor

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Puntos en contra

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected]

6.0/10
Traducir con Google

Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation.

Revisado el 19/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña

We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Puntos a favor

- integrates sales management and marketing automation natively
- easy to use
- feature rich with a lot of add-ons
- very well priced
- great support team

Puntos en contra

- Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

Traducir con Google

The CRM that packs a punch and delivers the lead every time deserves some of the spotlight.

Revisado el 31/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Agile is a diamond in the rough so to speak. It feels like the tech world is a giant popularity contest and the few formed a club and left some of the better players out. Agile may not be listed alongside the trendy inner circle but good for them they stand in a place of their own and the customer is made better for it. When I found Agile I was enticed by their Free plan- not trial but free plan with a good amount of flexibility for a startup to fully integrate the CRM for zero out of pocket. The product will scale with your growth and they have several paid levels so as you step up your monthly plan will step up with you and not kill your cash flow. I really appreciate the email automation and landing page builder inside the CRM. The landing page function is easy to use and makes quick customized landing pages. The other CRM systems are priced much higher and offer similar functionality to Agile and Agile is a fraction of the cost. Now, as with any CRM the learning curve may be high and indeed this was the case for my use of Agile.

Puntos en contra

Agile is not an easy product to just pick up and go. It will require some basic knowledge and a willingness to learn the program. The great news is that Agile offers webinar trainings and onboarding at no extra cost as well as they host a huge assortment of training modules and videos.

Easy to use CRM for mid -range businesses

Revisado el 30/6/2017
Fuente de la reseña

To run our e-commerce business, we had to choose between a best of breed CRM (sales centrics) and one covering every touchpoint of the customer journey. After considering and testing solutions like Salesforce, Prosperworks, we finally decided to go for Agile CRM, more likely to fit with our needs regarding the size of our business and the ability to configure by ourselves.
After several month of use, we integrated Agile with our CMS (WordPress-Woocommerce), Twilio (telephony and SMS services) and Clickdesk (Video and Live Chat).

We've contacted the support team twice, each time issues were efficiently solved.

Templates for Marketing Campaigns are usefull and watching video tutorials is enough to set up and personnalize the solution by yourself.

By the way, there is a lack of integration between our products database (in the CMS) and Agile CRM : importing contacts and deals is easy, but surprisingly we are unable to import products. Products have to be filled manually : it's time consuming.

Beside products management, we strongly recommend Agile CRM for its easy-to-use features.

- Many plugins available
- Suport team easy to reach and comprehensive
- Managing Marketing Campaigns with many templates and triggers
- Sales funnel is natively designed using deals in Agile : allows you to track and forecast sales in a few clicks

Puntos en contra

- Product Management to quote, complete deals or design reports must be improved

Traducir con Google

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 13/7/2017

Puntos a favor

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

BOTTOM LINE:
Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Puntos en contra

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.
Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Traducir con Google

Great Software for Small Business and growing ones if you Compare Marketing Automation Software

Revisado el 7/10/2017

Puntos a favor

This software lives up to everything we expect in a CRM and Automation software which we have outlined here: http://www.lmnt.com.au/business-advice/compare-marketing-automation-software - there are only a handful of softwares that can do EVERYTHING and this is one of them. If you are looking for a small business software to run your company for you then THIS IS IT. I am a business coach and I can tell you that if you want to take your business to the next level using technology then this is a great place to start. Good luck.

Puntos en contra

They are a young company with lots of room to grow AND THEY ARE IMPROVING everyday so whatever they don't have now they will surely have by tomorrow!! It is like every time we say "I wish agile had that" a month later they have it. This is an action packed software with lots of flexibility with other apps too so if it can't do something you can connect it with another APP very quickly.

Traducir con Google

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

Revisado el 13/7/2017

Puntos a favor

There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system". Being able to have the free plan for more than a month was very important as it requires a lot of time to check and select a CRM. Also the free plan provides all the functionality you need to test and learn the CRM. Great support and the price is really good! It saved me a lot of time, money and because of it, I provide more professional services and I'm able to scale much more quickly and have control over by business.

Puntos en contra

The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

Traducir con Google

I searched extensively for a good CRM solution and Agile CRM seems to be best suited for our company

Revisado el 20/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Precise segmentation of our users
Well structures users database
Well organized history of each users interactions with our company
Highly efficient automated e-mail marketing
KPIs for our e-mail campaign
Monitoring of users behavior
Detailed users profiles

Puntos a favor

The interface is very user friendly, you can start using it confidently in a few hours, a lot of integrations which makes it very flexible, nice API for customized solutions if you have a programmers team in your company. Excellent e-mail automation with ability to segment users based on their behavior (open rate, link clicks, website actions), very precise segmentation with the use of unlimited tags, options for push notifications and web events as triggers, very easy to use e-mail templates and also highly customizable with support of custom code and custom fields. Really useful history of every user's interactions and contacts in a nice timeline format. A lot of filtering options, which when combined with the export in csv feature are extremely useful.

Puntos en contra

for the time being there is nothing serious, which can affect my usage of the platform, only minor issues which are easy to overcome.

Traducir con Google

Fantastic CRM, easy to use but powerful features

Revisado el 29/10/2015
Fuente de la reseña: SoftwareAdvice

Puntos a favor

We have used a number of CRM's over the past two years looking for a system that can help automate our marketing efforts and also be an easy central repository for addresses and contact details.

We used to use Highrise which was too basic, and more of a contacts manager and then trialled Pipedrive and Onepage CRM. Although these products provided some of the user features we required they all had issues which necessitated finding another CRM.

The vendor is responsive to support queries, and always replies very quickly.

Puntos en contra

My least favourite part of this product is the new user interface they launched, it's partly persona preference but I preferred the old UI. The vendor provided a link that lets me use the old UI but I am not sure how long this will be supported.

It would also be useful to have the option of very basic accounts that literally provide address book access. We ended up using their API to push data to google shared contacts for users who don't need the full CRM feature set.

Traducir con Google

A very powerful and easy to use sales + marketing automation SaaS ! Just great !

Revisado el 11/7/2017
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Agile CRM provides a very powerful solution to both sales and marketing challenges.
Everything is gathered in one place. Benefits are just glaring : time savings, accuracy in commercial and marketing processes. It brings the sales+marketing automation at a very affordable price. A very good solution to grow fast your business on focusing only on extra value tasks when needed.

Puntos a favor

A very powerful CRM with marketing automation mechanisms inside. Possibility to create email scenarios, to attribute points to actions done by leads to check the maturity before contacting them. Possibilities of action are really impressive (even in the free version). I really like the possibility to design the landing page within the solution and connect it to the website directly. You can create a whole scenario from social media to CRM attributing points to leads regarding the action they have performed. It's absolutely great. It's like having the power of a big sales team in the hand of one person.

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

Revisado el 4/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Puntos en contra

Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

Respuesta de Agile CRM Inc.

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

Traducir con Google

Updated review: big improvements

Revisado el 6/2/2017
Fuente de la reseña

We have been using Agile for about 18 months now. This is an updated review. Last summer I got very frustrated with a technical issue that has been handled horribly by their customer service department. I was on the verge on switching to another tool but they worked hard to make it right and the tool has been getting better and better. Most issues are resolved promptly, a couple of my feature request have been actually developed and implemented so things are going in the right direction and I have decided to give them another chance.

- free trial
- loaded with features
- fast learning curve
- continuous improvements
- a lot of integrations

Puntos en contra

- I would love to be able to customise the look and feel of pages for improved UX.
- Reporting features are pretty limited
- A/B testing is difficult to work with

Traducir con Google

Great CRM with abundant features and good set of integrations

Revisado el 14/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Used it majorly for Sales Activities. Great Automation options to follow-up with prospects, user friendly UI. Managing Contacts and Deals is quite easy. Emails reports, along with other reports, is wonderful. The Free version is definitely useful for someone who is just starting-up with enough features to get going. Form Creation is easy as well which can be effortlessly integrated with your website.

Puntos en contra

Their support team is slow in understanding issues. There is a clear disconnect between the Deals and the Contacts. Updating a Deal doesn't affect the related contact unless there is an automation in place for the same. The emails sent from AgileCRM, at times, seem to be flagged as spam.

Traducir con Google

It truly is a great program

Revisado el 3/6/2017

Puntos a favor

Clients relations are managed, leads generated through webforms are nurtured and the process is automated. Segmenting clients have never been easier and support for the product is fantastic! Keeping track of tasks is an integral part of my daily function and the task management within Agile keeps me on track. Assigning tasks to alternative users are easy. Client records can be as detailed as required and one of the other things I do often is associate specific documentation to individual client contacts. Integration with 3rd parties are easy. The timeline feature is a gem! AgileCRM is truly a great product!

Puntos en contra

The only feature that requires attention is the automation. The campaigns and nodes are limited -
even on the paid plans, but I know that Agile is in the process of reviewing this.

The best SMB CRM

Revisado el 18/4/2017

- Ease of use
- Availability of badges

This has been a long pending review about my experience with Agile CRM. This CRM is the most powerful tool I have used as a business owner. There are various tasks and divisions which can be used to generate emails according to the nature of the business of your customer. Also if you are looking to integrate service desk with your ongoing support after project implementation, this just blows your mind.

The best part is that the administrator can integrate or give access to multiple groups assigned to handle different support/service queries and lead them perfectly to solve the issues. I love this product!

Puntos en contra

For now, the android version (tablets and note) is not working. If that does, it will be awesome!

The company has to work on tables integration with email templates. This will be extremely helpful for a user like me who is all the time writing some data adding tables to my customer.

Traducir con Google

Don't be afraid to ask - great customer service

Revisado el 13/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña

We were looking for an off the shelf CRM package as our in-house system could no longer keep up with changes in technology. We also wanted something that would integrate our marketing. We are a small team and wanted something that wasn't too shiny. We needed it to be user-friendly rather than all bells and whistles. After browsing through several options online Agile phoned us, which rather illustrated how useful the system was! 2 years in and we are about to renew our subscription. As with all CRMs, there are pros and cons, but the customer service and friendly team at Agile mean a lot to us.

Puntos a favor

Wonderful Customer Service. All I need to do is write an email outlining my query, and not only does the phone ring very shortly afterward, my query is answered in depth and with a great deal of professionalism. If we have uncovered a bug or make a suggestion as to how things could be improved they are noted and often implemented. The marketing campaign sending is simple, although you do have to remember to press several save buttons before you can be sure all your work hasn't been lost!

Puntos en contra

As the team is so reactive, sometimes things change a bit too readily and we sometimes loose things that we liked. But not a big deal.

Traducir con Google

Efficient, cost effective solution for small businesses

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 19/6/2018

Puntos a favor

Agile CRM is a complete sales, marketing and service platform. It has a good & clear interface and user friendly. It has a very widespread marketing automation solution that allows you to mind map your workflow.. It allows looking at activity down to the individual user activities and helps to identify loopholes in the campaign and amend. I also like how it integrates flawlessly to Gmail. You can quickly add any contact information from gmail to AgileCRM.

Puntos en contra

Agile CRM has lots of limitations when it comes to email handling & social media integration. If you are emailing to multiple contacts at one go, you can’t add an attachment. It an email requires to add lots of images, creating email templates becomes very clunky. Emails don't get saved to draft automatically; you need to start from scratch if you lost it. Also there's limitation to selecting 25 contacts when writing an email. It loses emails if they are deleted from email client, CRM software should be able to preserve past emails whether they were deleted from Gmail or not.
Also there is no social integration with Facebook and other social media

7.0/10

Unexpectedly great experience!

Revisado el 26/7/2017

Puntos a favor

I stumbled upon Agile CRM while looking for an alternative to unreasonably expensive Infusionsoft, I had a first impression that this is just-another-nice-attempt sort of thing, but I was impressed it wasn't. What's really amazing about Agile is that in almost every aspect it exceeded my expectations. Friendly and very helpful customer support, very feature rich, easy to use, and more importantly it keeps improving. I definitely recommend it for small and medium businesses

Puntos en contra

I think that the mobile application is still in its first steps. The controls are small and not the easiest to use on mobile, and navigation is also a bit clunky. It's not really unusable, but I'm just mentioning that it's a bit beyond the web app

Easiest CRM I've used in years

Revisado el 18/5/2017

Puntos a favor

It's extremely easy to do almost everything in AgileCRM. For example:
1 uploading list of contacts. Super easy.
2. It's a pleasure to use it. The timeline shows every interaction with every contact in a very user-friendly and aesthetic way.
3. Setting up groups of contacts using tags and then filtering so you can focus and specific groups is soooo easy and helpful.
4. It's really fast for a cloud service as well.

Puntos en contra

Very few to be honest, and they can be worked on:
1. Customer service. You can get bounced around until the right person helps you. But when they do, they work very hard to take care of whatever issue you need help with.
2. It would be great if their scheduling features included integration with gotomeeting.

Absolute rubbish

Revisado el 31/7/2017

Puntos a favor

The idea is great, the ability to have all this functionality in one package. There is not much else I can say about Agile.

Puntos en contra

Basic functionality which is paramount on any CRM is useless. 30% of the email you send does not reach the recipient. I have contacted Agile 6 times about the same issue from support to top level management, and got zero response other than acknowledgement that this is serious and they would get back to me. Problem has been going for months.
Most of the functions are half complete, they are there but don't actually do anything, they have been purely added to say that they have the functionality however it serves no purpose.
My advise is don't get sucked into wasting your time and energy on this product as you will be very disappointed. Pay the extra money and get something that actually works. If you cant afford to do that, look at multiple applications that can offer the same service when combined. Just stay away from this thing.

Respuesta de Agile CRM

Hi Jim! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Email delivery is a complicated concept which involves bounces, bulking, ISP feedback loops, email content and spam issues. Typically, the emails should land in junk/spam folders when your customers do not see them in the Inbox. We provide multiple options to deliver emails sent through Agile CRM. You can configure the Outbound email by providing the SMTP details. If you are using Gmail, just provide the login details. Now, what about the high volume of emails? Not to worry, we provide integration with popular email gateway providers like Sendgrid, Amazon SES, Mailgun. Just setup the email gateway by supplying any of the above account details and all your emails from Agile CRM will be routed through your own gateway account. This ensures you have better access to the email delivery stats and independent from from other users. Our friendly Support team is always available at [email protected]

0.0/10
Traducir con Google

Try it out - it won't disappoint

Revisado el 25/1/2017
Fuente de la reseña

After having tried out several CRM systems, I stumbled across agile on an online forum. This system is incredibly flexible - while holding a lot of the crucial features (contact info, deal tracking, sales reports) it also offers a few customizable features that have not been seen elsewhere (landing page hosting, GoDaddy integration, full G-Suite integration).

Our team of no-tech-savvy users were able to very quickly make their way through the program and have learned all the crucial features in very short order. It has been an absolute joy getting away from old paper-based practices.

Puntos a favor

Great for current Google Suite users, great for small teams, customizable landing pages, integration with most major URL hosting services (GoDaddy etc) and a very sleek app with support for Android and iPhone/iPad.

Puntos en contra

"Powered by Agile" appears on emails sent from system, constant reminders to upgrade your plan along the top of the system, lack of ability to hide unneeded tabs/pages.