547 opiniones

JotForm

Formularios robustos que funcionan en cualquier lugar.

4.6 /5 (547 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
547 opiniones
Maryleidy M.
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

Excellent Platform

Revisado el 5/1/2021

It's an excellent platform with very useful features. Thanks to Jotform, it has been possible to collect important information from our users that we can use to tailor our services

Puntos a favor

El software es super fácil de personalizar y adaptar a tu negocio.

Puntos en contra

Tal vez una opcion para small business con formularios entre 100 y 1000.

Respuesta de JotForm

Hi,
Thanks for your review and glad you find JotForm easy to use. Unfortunately, we do not have any other plans other than what's shown on our pricing page here https://www.jotform.com/pricing/. You may consider our Bronze plan with a 1,000 submissions limit. If you don't like to upgrade, you can still get a permanent increase of your form submissions by completing the Get More task in your JotForm account here https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getMore.

Datis M.
  • Sector: Organización de eventos
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Not the sexiest form solution out there, but boy is it powerful

Revisado el 20/11/2020

Excellent. It's an excellent platform with robust features and tons of integrations. Support is top-notch as well.

Puntos a favor

The conditional form fields and calculations make this an extremely powerful tool for anyone looking to capture information. It's affordable, works well, integrates with a lot of platforms easily, and does exactly what it's intended to do.

Puntos en contra

There isn't much. It isn't the sexiest platform out there, but with a little CSS you can get the forms styled exactly how you want them. It would be nice to have better WYSIWYG options.

Really minor detail, but I get quite annoyed when the forms auto sort in the order of most recently updated. They start by displaying alphabetically, I'll click on my desired form, but right as I click it changes ...

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Thanks for your review and glad you like two of the best JotForm features, calculation and conditional logic. We really appreciate it.
Regarding the sorting problem you've encountered on the My Forms page, we tried it but we can't replicate the problem. The selected sort option is saved even after revisits. Could you please clear your browser's cache and try it again? If the problem persists, contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you.

Chris S.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Best online form platform I've used

Revisado el 31/3/2021

The experience has been WONDERFUL! Their support team has always been able to help me navigate any issues, especially in the beginning when I was learning the features that aren;t common in other systems. Now, I can get what I need from their support documents.

Puntos a favor

I like jotform for its simplicity. I have used many other platforms to build online forms and Jotform BY FAR outshines them all. It is super easy to use and very user friendly. I like that they have make the user experience so easy to build, implement and tabulate results.

Puntos en contra

I haven't really ran into anything that I don't like about the software honestly. Anything I have ever wanted it to do is built into it already or they have an integration already in place to assist.

Athi K.
  • Sector: Hostelería
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 0.0 /10

Buggy Features, Terrible Support

Revisado el 4/2/2020

This form builder appeared promising at first, as we were going to use it as an application form for our company. We had bought the one-year paid subscription.

A critical issue was to get the form translated into different languages to assist our applicants. After we translated the whole form, which took multiple hours, the form was working fine and translations were working fine too.

However, after some testing, we realized the translations had suddenly disappeared for no reason, and most importantly, despite trying to restore the form to a previous version, we couldn't retrieve the translations.

We contacted support (which is only possible via a Q&A forum, no email or phone line available) who told us the problem would be passed to the developers and be looked at. Needless to say, after multiple messages from our side and after a month's time, no one reached out from the developers and solved our issue.

As a result, we requested a full refund and will never use the service again. This got us many weeks back of our schedule in the HR Department of our company, and honestly it's a service we would never recommend to anyone.

Puntos a favor

Easy to use, intuitive form building, relatively complex conditions can be added.

Puntos en contra

Terrible Support. They didn't solve an important issue for us, so we canceled the paid subscription and requested a refund.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

We are truly sorry for your unpleasant experience and we completely understand how you feel about the lack of support during that time. It is also sad to know that your issue was not resolved immediately. While we do not provide an ETA on bug reports, our dev team will always resolve issues as quickly as they can. Anyway, right now, we do not have any problems using the language translation feature so I assume this has been resolved a long time ago.
Just to clarify, we provide supports via our Support System at https://www.jotform.com/answers/ and through email support[at]jotform.com. Unfortunately, we do not provide phone support, we believe a web app issue is best resolved through a forum or email because we always provide step by step instructions with screenshots, GIF, or sometimes codes if needed.
Thank you!

Mark R.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados

Build Powerful Web Forms in a Snap

Revisado el 21/1/2021

I needed to quickly build an embedded form for my website. I registered for an account and completed building the form minutes later. After a few minutes of learning which CSS classes were applied to each form element, the look and feel of the form only took a few more minutest and it was pulling data to the spreadsheet.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and ability to customize a forms CSS to my university's branding standards. Forms are simple and intuitive to build with many options. From standard short and long fields to file upload capabilities, JotForm has many tools to get the job done. Branding was easy to customize by having direct access to the CSS through the form interface.

Puntos en contra

At the time of use, JotForm's pricing structure wasn't optimal for my organization. We had a few users who needed to create and manage forms but we couldn't find a level of access that gave us what we needed. Overall, the structure that we needed was affordable for single use, but not for multiple users.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Thanks for your awesome review. The ability to customize the form with CSS injection is indeed what most users like because you can do pretty much everything on the form design like matching your branding colors. Cheers!

Sara T.
  • Sector: Diseño gráfico
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Jotform + iPad + Dropbox = Contract Robot!

Revisado el 22/9/2020

Fantastic! They helped provide a piece of the puzzle I was missing to give a solution to a client with a special need. The ease of setting up the form, connecting Dropbox, and even embedding it into the webpage we used was easy as can be.

Puntos a favor

I was faced with a unique problem with a client who wanted to collect contracts they used in their business (lots of contracts weekly) with out having to have physical forms floating everywhere. I used the integrations that Jotform offers - like digital signatures and Dropbox syncing to create a workflow to minimize paper, expedite contract gathering, and have a digital record with out the hassle! Clients could visit a special website that contained the contract on an iPad by the main entrance, sign the contract, submit it, and BOOM! It was gathered in virtual storage!

Puntos en contra

I didn't find much I was displeased with when it came to Jotform. There were minor style tweaks that I couldn't get around when using the form inside of a website but it was so minor that it's not even worth the complaint.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Glad that JotForm helps expedite the contract process. It's really great when the workflow is quick and easy. :) Thank you for your nice review and have a good one!

Heather-ami C.
  • Sector: Artes escénicas

Built-To-Suit

Revisado el 4/2/2021

Overall, it is an easy to use program with a lot of options. I like the way the information collected is emailed to us, and available on the dashboard. Takes some set-up time, and so we often delete old responses in order to re-use forms.

Puntos a favor

Drag-and-drop method is great for new employees and experienced. Easily able to tailor forms to exactly what we need. All results are emailed in a thread, which makes it easy to print or copy to other locations.

Puntos en contra

Max number of responses limits the number of employees who can use the set-up at one time. Also, max number of categories means we often have to create more than one form.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

It's great to know that JotForm is an all out solution for your needs. Thank you so much!

Yoyo F.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

JotForm - Google Form on Steroids.

Revisado el 14/2/2021

Decent experience. Overall, a mid-tier product at a mid-tier price. Worth it. And has a decent free pricing.

Puntos a favor

JotForm had a lot of options that Google Form and Typeform and other form software don't have. Such as accepting payment, accepting signatures, etc.

Puntos en contra

JotForm limits what its users can and cannot do with the forms unnecessarily even if you are just making a form for testing purposes. Unlike Google Forms where you can essentially do whatever you want.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Thanks for the positive review and glad that you had a decent experience using JotForm. I'd like to clarify that with our free plan, you can already access all the JotForm core features. However, there are limits including the number of forms. For the free plan, you can only keep 5 active forms in your account. If you have created a test form, you can archive it later so it won't be counted towards your limit.
Hope this information helps. Regards!

Daniel F.
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

Full featured form software

Revisado el 11/6/2020

Jotform is a key system for automating our information flows, especially collecting media files.

Puntos a favor

Easy for everyone in the team to use. Great conditional logic. Very useful widgets e.g. signature collection, photo/camera upload.

Puntos en contra

More competitive pricing would be helpful - otherwise raising the monthly submission limits.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Thanks for sharing your great pros. That's appreciated.
Unfortunately, we do not have any other pricing besides what you see on our pricing page http://www.jotform.com/pricing/ as of the moment. Our pricing is mainly based on usage. However, to get a permanent increase in your submissions limit, you can complete the Get More task on your My Account section https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getmore.

Magdalene V.
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Modernising Contracts and Lead Collections!

Revisado el 21/10/2019

Puntos a favor

I use this program for my business contracts as I have been working on reducing my company's carbon footprint over the past few years. I find that this program is not only powerful, but has many customisable layouts for a very professional aesthetic.

Puntos en contra

There have been times when my emails have either been rejected, or have ended up in a Client's SPAM folder as the I think Jotform may have been listed as SPAM. Unsure though.

• Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great features, but not easy to navigate.

Revisado el 12/2/2021

Puntos a favor

I like all the templates that JotForm offers and the features within each template allow for detailed customization of forms.

Puntos en contra

It was difficult for me to navigate some features of JotForm.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Thanks for your positive feedback. Please let us know which feature you find difficult so we can further assist you. Perhaps our user guide would be of help http://www.jotform.com/help/.
You can always reach us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/. Best Regards!

Eoin G.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Very Good and Constantly Improving Online Form "System"

Revisado el 27/7/2020

We are using Jotform for completing our onboarding "paperwork" with our new clients. The conditional formatting option is very helpful in reducing unnecessary questions for different types of clients.

Puntos a favor

Jotform started out as a simple webform application and has grown tremendously since I started using it in 2015. The ability to easily create basic forms with templates is fantastic. The incredible number of form field options and widgets makes creating complex forms with great conditional formatting options. HIPAA compliance and form Encryption make collecting sensitive information very secure. Customer service is quick to respond and people trying to use JotForm to create forms for Phishing are identified and locked out until they prove they are legitimate (it happened to me when trying to create an online W-9 for our clients.

Puntos en contra

JotForm just released JotForm Reports which may solve my primary "complaint". While you can create awesome notification emails which shows the data collected, You are not able to specify in the notifications to exclude fields with no response. This was important for us and required we use a different vendor since we could not create a workaround.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Thanks for your excellent review. We are glad that your complaint has been resolved. By default, empty fields are not shown on sent email notifications. There's a setting in the email notification where you can enable/disable this feature. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/256-How-to-Hide-Empty-Fields-on-Email-Alerts
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us in our Support System through this contact form https://www.jotform.com/contact/.

Kathleen C.
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Form Builder that keeps getting Better

Revisado el 10/1/2020

I create all the forms and share them with several faculty and staff here at the College. The software very intuitive, so there's little training needed for others to work with it. The notifications are highly customizable, so for each form I can control who sees the submission, the workflow and the response to the submitter. I've watched the company grow, offering more support and more features, while still keeping the cost for the end user reasonable!

Puntos a favor

When Adobe stop offering their online form option, I needed a replacement! I researched a variety of options and went with JotForm. The top features are the ease of use (great interface even for beginners), available templates and the ability to export the form in a variety of formats - embed in a website, fillable PDF, email, etc. Another valuable feature is the management of submissions. Simple to use, easy to manipulate or expert.

Puntos en contra

At first, there were some accessibility issues. The developers are currently addressing those issues; they just offered a webinar on how to incorporate ADA compliance. Most of the minor problems when I first started using JotForm have been addressed or improved.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Glad you find JotForm valuable for your needs. It is also great to know that your issues has been resolved.

Christopher K.
  • Sector: Alimentación y bebidas
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

The Most Powerful Form Builder Online, Anywhere.

Revisado el 20/9/2019

Fantastic. From the limitless possibilities with the form builder to the knowledgeable Q&A support staff, JotForm definitely has a winning solution. I would recommend this for small and large businesses, from technical to food service, from cars to dress alterations, from vacation rentals to feedback portals. The people at JotForm listen to feedback and feature requests, I myself was able to have a widget updated after I found a bug that had previously gone unnoticed. You won't find a better combination of power, flexibility, compatibility, user-friendliness, and helpful support in such a refined package.

Puntos a favor

In short, everything. For starters, the ability to sign up for free and begin immediately creating forms that work within minutes is unmatched. I am impressed by the extensive amount of widgets that can be utilized for custom data entry, from QR code scanners to file uploaders to widgets that can perform custom calculations. The logic editor for controlling if and where questions, textboxes, widgets, etc. appear is very powerful and allows for virtually limitless form possibilities.

I've used these to in conjunction with QR scanners to load pre-populated forms that allow technicians at my workplace to upload photos of machine issues, describe repair procedures, and even add parts used for repairs. Seperately I've also worked on forms used to report inventory / ERP data discrepancies that can be mailed to specific recipient groups based on which part of the ERP system is in question.

I could ramble on about the endless customization with the design editor, the ability to do advanced back-end coding including the addition of dedicated HTML, PHP, and other code languages, the ability to integrate forms with everything from Google Drive to Airtable to PayPal, secondary integrations with Microsoft Flow, you name it. And the amazing thing to me is, the forms look stunning on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. And if you don't like how a particular widget looks, crack open the CSS on the back end and you can build pretty much anything.

Puntos en contra

The power and capabilities of the system can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. There isn't an easy tutorial to get you going right off the bat, so you're left searching at times for how best to accomplish a particular goal with your form. That said, the Q&A portion of the website is very helpful, and the ability to ask questions and get fast feedback more than offsets any initial disorientation.

The only other con is the weak integration with Microsoft products and web-based services. I'm not sure what the issue there is, but it has been a hiccup during my integrations and projects. There are work-arounds for this, but those are weak as well. That said, JotForm is always developing new plug-and-play integrations, which means this is something that could be seen in the future. And they listen to their users' feedback.

Nathan R.
  • Sector: Política pública

Business forms made easy

Revisado el 17/12/2018

We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

Puntos a favor

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy.

JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions.

There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

Puntos en contra

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Patty B.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

Revisado el 9/11/2017

JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

Puntos a favor

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

Puntos en contra

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Omar A.
  • Sector: Contabilidad
  • Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Site @JotForm : To create electronic forms

Revisado el 10/6/2019

The easiest and most effective ways to create a form

JotForm.com of the early originators of the forms (if not the first) to emerge on the internet, and during this time they improve the service and make it perfect and second to none. Claim that they have the easiest service, when you want to create a form, you can see why easily. You don't need to spend money or give credit card information to use the features of the site, but they offer an unlimited number of forms and reports fields and forms. For this reason alone, you need to experience JotForm

Puntos a favor

- Is the location of the

@JotForm

: To create electronic forms in an easy manner and very flexible to support the addition of the boxes especially with the credit cards, and input information directly to you through several programs. Uses sentences if it is through, you can hide some fields and show them based on the selection
User

While most of the sites and programs to modify PDF files that can help you to edit the model or form you already have, the little tools give you the option to create a PDF form the full of yourself, like if you want to create a CV or a contract or something like that. Site Jotform is the place you need to mean to achieve it. It is a free site and wonderful to create files and documents PDF forms with different templates. All these templates were designed by site Jotform themselves to give to everyone without charge.

Divided forms templates to multiple categories, such as certificates, agreements, contracts, resumes, etc., knowing that each category contain many other forms, so I prefer to use the search field of the site. Once you find the template you want to use, open it within the editor Jotform and then make your edits to any part of the model then save it as PDF on your device. The only problem here is the watermark Watermark for the site that are placed on each page, lists you must subscribe to the premium account

Puntos en contra

Will fans create the forms difficult to leave this long email will take some time to respond

Ashley S.
  • Sector: Consultoría de gestión

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Awesome product, frequent updates, easy to use!

Revisado el 29/9/2019

Overall JotForm has been irreplaceable for our company. So many of our processes have been streamlined and built around JotForm, it's truly saved us countless hours of time each week. Their customer support is very responsive and helpful in resolving any issues with software use.

Puntos a favor

We've been using JotForm for years as we've grown our small business to solve problems, collect data, and streamline processes. JotForm has been one of the easiest softwares to use, learn, and implement in our organization. The best part about JotForm is how easy it is to use - with drag and drop options, excellent customer support, and regular updates to improve building the forms. I would also add that it is unbelievably customizable. There are tons of templates to choose from that can be plug and play or drastically modified to fit the needs of the task at hand.

Puntos en contra

There is almost nothing but high praise for this software. Most issues I've run into over the years (formatting problems, pdf compatibility, etc.) have all been addressed and improved upon with each update. There are still some issues with designing pdf files and editing layouts of automatic emails but nothing that impedes the functionality or use too much. I'm also confident that these issues will only continue to improve based on JotForm's track record of catering to its customer needs.

Daniel C.
  • Sector: Instituciones religiosas

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great form builder for ministry!

Revisado el 11/2/2021

I was a JotForm user in 2009/2010 at the first church I served with. Then I didn't use the program for a while, and tried other form builders over the years. I went back to JotForm two years ago and haven't looked back. The ease of use, the features, and their desire to always improve and add more makes choosing them a no-brainer. I use JotForm almost daily, and I am able to execute the types of forms requested from the various ministries at the church. They are always pleased with the quality, and the speed with which I am able to put the forms together for them.

Puntos a favor

In churches, sign-ups are needed for so many events, and that has doubled and tripled during COVID as capacity limits are set. JotForm gives so much flexibility for the types of forms needed and the type of data being collected. And with conditional logic, you can streamline your forms to avoid clutter and make them easy for users to fill out!

Puntos en contra

If I had to give a negative, it'd be the work required to figure out setting certain conditions for forms. It is not always straightforward, but thankfully I was able to find my answers in the forums.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your positive review. It's great to know that JotForm helps streamline the process of your religious activity and we are also glad that your issues were resolved. Please do not hesitate to contact us in our support system through our contact form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help you. Have a good one!

Sam N.
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Super Helpful for My Web Design Clients

Revisado el 24/2/2018

It makes it easy to get answers to complex questions from my clients. They feel relieved that they don't have to answer a plethora of questions over the phone where they aren't really able to sit down and research how they want to answer. A lot of web design hinges on good business planning, so I appreciate that I can offer my clients a more convenient way to prep for their website build.

Puntos a favor

I primarily use Jotform for a client questionnaire I send my web design clients, and it is super helpful. Rather than expecting them to know the answers to all kinds of questions about their branding, desired functionality, etc., I'm able to send them a form that covers all the bases and allows room for extra topics I didn't cover at the end.

The form has a great drag-and-drop UI, with options to make radio buttons, dropdowns, text areas, etc., and you can disable irrelevant questions before you send it to a client while not losing that question on your

It's easy to duplicate forms, limit forms to only certain users, review old forms that clients filled out, etc. And it's been free for me (I only send a few a month, since web design is my side hustle).

I haven't needed to reach out to support, so I can't comment on that front, but the fact that I haven't needed support speaks volumes to the functionality and reliability of Jotform.

Puntos en contra

Similar to Mailchimp, I wish there was the ability to see who has opened the email once you've sent the form. I've sent forms to clients before who seemed totally on board, but they never filled out the form and I wasn't sure if it was even received and ignored, or maybe the followed the link but didn't fill the form out. I also wish there was a way to view the client's answers in (somewhat) real-time, so that if they fill in one question, I can see that, instead of having to wait for the entire form to be submitted.

Keturah S.
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro
  • Software usado Otro durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 5.0 /10

Served it's purpose

Revisado el 18/6/2020

It gave me what I needed. For the most part it did what I needed it to do. If something better had not come along, I would continue using jotform.

Puntos a favor

I liked jot form quite well. I use it for different forms needed for our ministries website weather it was a contact us form or an event form. Once I got the hang of it, it wasn't to difficult to use actually pretty easy.

Puntos en contra

It is almost impossible to get customer service help. If I am having an issue I like to be able to speak to someone who can help me through it. I also had to bump up to a more expensive level because when we do events which occurs a few times a year it would exceed the form limit. I kind of wasn't happy about that. We are talking a few times a year not every month or more often. I am transitioning out of it. We have gone with a ministry management system that also allows for form building. I like it better than jotform and will not renew this year. Also if registration ended for an event I had to go in there and manually shut it down. There was not a cut off date/ time option.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for the troubles you've encountered. Just to clarify, we have a Support System https://www.jotform.com/answers/ where you can get help in less than an hour. Our Support Team works 24/7 from different parts of the globe. Though we don't provide phone support because we believe web app issues are too hard to handle over the phone and we also usually provide links, guides, screencasts so you'd be able to easily follow the steps to resolve the problem. You can also reach us into our support email at support[at]jotform.com. Feel free to contact us through our Support Contact Form here https://www.jotform.com/contact/ should you have any questions.

• Sector: Deportes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 7.0 /10

Great for taking online bookings, surveys, feedback selling tickets or any other kind of...

Revisado el 23/12/2020

Just to repeat my above comments really, it's been really useful and vital for me and great value for money.

Puntos a favor

I've used this for many years, mainly to take online bookings for tennis lessons & kids camps. It has been great for that purpose - you can really easily create online forms, either from templates or from scratch, which can be embedded on a website or linked to directly. You can also link the forms to payment gateways like Paypal, Stripe etc. The forms are really easy to create in a drag-and drop way - easily add,move,edit elements. You can also set an autoresponder email that will be sent after somebody submits the form. Over the years, I've also used these forms to sell tickets for events, for feedback and gather information such as contact details.

Puntos en contra

The only reason I gave this a 3/5 for value for money and a 7/10 as to how likely I am to recommend Jotform, is because the price has gone up quite a lot since I signed up. It's ok for me as I have remained on my original monthly fee, but for new users who are hoping to take a lot of submissions or payments, it looks a bit expensive now. Having said that, there is a half price sale on at the moment and it looks like you can upgrade/downgrade your subscription any time, so I would still recommend it.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Thanks for being a loyal JotFormer. Your awesome review really means a lot. We are happy that JotForm has served your purpose well. Due to the increasing demand for online security and privacy that we can't avoid, we choose not to compromise the quality of our product. We trust that you understand. Regards!

Andrea S.
  • Sector: Administración educativa
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Changed my life!

Revisado el 17/5/2019

Been using it free for a while, albeit we havent really got down to understanding it fully, so I took the plunge yesterday and upgraded to Bronze. As a micro business with only three of us, this is amazing. We now have a complete set of delegate booking forms that we can just send to our delegates who can instantly fill them in on their phone and press submit and send them back. And they look so professional. I havent integrated with payment options yet, but when I find time to work it out, I will. At the moment I am completed addicted to designing forms, even if we dont actually need them..lol.... its so easy, and just makes life so much easier for us. I havent had the need to contact anyone at Jotform so cant say what the Customer Service is like. But thats good I guess, that the system is easy so you dont need to contact them??

Puntos a favor

Fairly easy to get your head around and quite easy to see what the software is doing. Drag and drop functionality is great. The finished on line form looks great, very professional. Its easy for your customers to fill in and submit back to you. For your customers it works on laptop, phone, tablet easily. You can select different languages, although this is very restricted on what becomes translated. Not that expensive. Instantly updates changes but the links stay the same, so you dont have to keep changing any link information. You can download a report as well and access returned forms if you lose them on your email. Thats brilliant. This means I can access returned forms away from the office, when perhaps I cant access my email.

Puntos en contra

The PDF Forms are a bit clunky, with boxes tending to jump all over. Not as easy on PDF as the on-line version. Its really frustrating that the scroll bar to move up and down your document is obliterated when you open the right hand feature side bar. You have to keep closing the right hand side bar to get the scroll bar back to move up and down your own document.. Thats very annoying.

Ashlee J.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Another easy form

Revisado el 10/2/2021

LOVE! my go to form for work and personal. The creating of the form is perfect to gather information however if I would prefer statistics I would use google forms.

Puntos a favor

1. The seamless works of the website makes everything flow well. You move from templates to create your own form to how to send out the form
2. Creating the form adding different elements are so easy. Can add signatures, payment options, dates, multiple questions, possibilities are endless
3. The options of how to send it out are numerous. Also if you would like to keep it private you can add a password so only those with a password can utilise
4. Compiles information well
5. Emails me every time someone submitted a form

Puntos en contra

1. Statistics I find are not as good as google forms. Google forms provides a good breakdown of each question whereas jot forms compiles the information nicely
2. Can only have so many submissions in 1 month on the free version as well as only so many forms. I do not think they calculate the number of submissions correctly as I had an issue with this before
3. Does not integrate very well. Tried to integrate it with Squarespace and found as soon as the form was submitted the option to submit again was not there.

Respuesta de JotForm Traducir a español

Thank you so much for your nice review, Ashlee. We greatly appreciate it. :)
1. Just to clarify, it is actually possible to create a summarized report in each of the field questions in the Tables. You can also expand grouped standard fields if you want to. Example: http://link.jotform.com/CyDn8Mp4WE
2. For the free account, the submissions limit per month is 100 and you can only have 5 active forms. The count starts from the first day of the month to the last day of the same month. There should be no problem with the count, if you come across an issue, contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.
3. Please try to re-embed your form using its iframe embed code on your Squarespace website, this will definitely help.
Thank you!

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Great product

Revisado el 16/5/2019

Puntos a favor

I like the ease of creating forms within few minutes in few clicks. JotForm has integration with lots of third party apps which make it much more useful. I have used it to build plenty of automation.

Puntos en contra

They have a great support channel but at times the support representatives are not really helpful. Looks like they are building a support community which does not have answers always. Also, there were some instances where JotForm's script interferes with modern WordPress theme's scripts.