63 opiniones

Zoho Forms

El creador de formularios en línea para equipos móviles

4.4 /5 (63 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!

• Funciones
Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
63 opiniones
Steven C.
  • Sector: Automoción

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

The only form builder I found that has an offline feature

Revisado el 25/2/2021

Zoho forms is the only form maker that is reasonably priced for 10 users with offline submission features. This is very helpful for us since most of our field agents have limited mobile connection in the provinces. They can input the information we need during their fieldwork and Zoho forms will automatically link it in our google sheets once our employee connects to the internet.

Puntos a favor

So far it has the only offline feature for a form maker. It also comes with an android app which is very convenient.

Puntos en contra

It has no pricing for additional users but only has a fixed plan. We only submit a few forms per month but we do need additional user accounts at a reasonable price within our budget.

Suhailah S.
  • Sector: Comercio minorista
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Drag & drop forms

Revisado el 1/4/2021

The privilege to able building forms online really has help me with my task and work. It is very flexible as i can use it from any device that i have in hand, and need no installation at all. Overall, i am very satisfied with this software.

Puntos a favor

I need a simple forms builder that can work from web browser and don't need too much technical process while building it, and stumble across Zoho Forms. It has every aspect and feature that i need, especially for it to be able to work online and no need any installation on the device. It also has a good sharing option that i can share the forms using the emails.

Puntos en contra

This forms builder is a very basic software. I need to build everything from the start because it lacks of template library. Some of the feature is only available for the premium account, which is too expensive for a form builder software should cost.

Nix D.

Good for quick use

Revisado el 6/3/2018

Puntos a favor

Great for quick use while using the Zoho platform. Easy to access when sending emails using Zoho Email.

Puntos en contra

Needs more templates and more up to date designs to meet industry standards. The user interface is also a bit off.

Sandra P.
  • Sector: Servicios individuales y familiares
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

Zoho forms for functionality

Revisado el 26/2/2021

We use a lot of forms in our business and Zoho has freed up a lot of work on the behalf of support workers having to manually do the forms, scan and email and it's easier than using adobe, which I love, but in this case, ZOHO forms all the way.

Puntos a favor

This software is a breeze to use and has saved me a lot of time. As we often have to modify a form, Zoho forms allow me to change just that section, quickly and without fuss. Once submitted, the form is emailed directly to the required recipient or recipients, which is easily set up in the settings for individual forms.

Puntos en contra

The thing I find most frustrating is the fact that I can't delete users and have to write to support to get them deleted. Doesn't happen often, but it would be better to have in house control over this.

Colin M.
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

Zoho Forms - Good for complex branching and branding

Revisado el 30/8/2019

We were looking for solutions that went beyond the simple and free options from other forms vendors. Zoho Forms is pretty straightforward to use, but handles conditional branching well and does a good job of displaying results in a graphical format. You can also export the data for use in other analysis tools like Excel or PowerBI

Puntos a favor

Covers most question types, good options for delivery and embedding and nice results dashboard. Good solution when you need more than a basic questionnaire/survey.

Puntos en contra

Branding options are a bit tricky but mostly solved by embedding on a branded page.

Ahmed ali K.
  • Sector: Ropa y moda
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

Brillaint for generating leads

Revisado el 27/7/2019

It helps me in generating the leads

Puntos a favor

The most helpfull thing i get from zoho forms is that it gives you an option of adding image in the order forms that helps our customer to select the product easily

Puntos en contra

Zoho forms don't have any major issues but some time when we share the link on social media some times it does't open correctly

Steve L.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

Zoho Forms

Revisado el 11/1/2021

Zoho Forms enable my online customers to fill out pre-listing documents online on their laptops or phones.

Puntos a favor

I have been using Zoho forms for the last 3 years. They are very easy to use, and I use them on my two online real estate websites. They are easy for the customers to fill out and they can, also, sign the required forms.

Puntos en contra

The only drawback is that you can not upload an original pdf/document that can be converted to a fillable online document.

• Sector: Marketing y publicidad
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Zoho Forms Has Just About Everything You Need

Revisado el 21/2/2021

Zoho Forms was very easy to learn so we could get it setup and have the forms in use very quickly. The built in approvals process also helped us simplify pre-existing business processes.

Puntos a favor

Zoho Forms is one of the easiest and most comprehensive web-based form builders I have used in the past few years. It has built-in drag-and-drop support for all common form fields such as single line, multi line, drop-down boxes, check boxes, file and image uploads and many, many more. Zoho Forms also has built-in support for conditional logic that can be applied at the level of field, page or form to make the process of directing persons to where they need to be on the form and hiding or showing field or pages as needed.

Puntos en contra

There are two main issues I have with Zoho forms builder. The first is the inability to have a color picker on the form. It's not included in the standard list and you can't add it yourself. May not be a big issue for most uses but it comes in handy if you work with designers. The second annoyance is with the forms generated when using conditional logic. The logic only applies when the person is filling in the form to hide pages or sections. All those "hidden" section show up when the form is saved in another format meaning reviewers have to scroll through all the blank sections.

Tyag K.
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

collection of data using Zoho forms

Revisado el 25/9/2020

was easy to set up and use.
integration with Zoho crm was a breeze.

Puntos a favor

ease of use and simplicity in integration with Zoho CRM.

integrates well with workflows. and the published forms render well on all devices - web, mobile with responsive rendering.

possibility os restrictive sharing is a good feature that can be useful for restricted data collection .

Puntos en contra

publishing info back from Zoho crm was a bit of a challenge but this also was possible with some workaround.

Dishant S.
  • Sector: Software informático
  • Software usado A diario durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Great tool to collect the customer data

Revisado el 31/8/2019

My overall experience with the zoho forms is good. I am using zoho forms to collect the customer data and increase my conversions.

Puntos a favor

I have been using the Zoho forms to collect customer data from our websites. Users can quickly fill out their details, and we can use it for business needs. One can easily create a particular Zoho form and start collecting valuable customer insights which would have taken a very long time if designed with the backend languages such as PHP. One can import the data from the Zoho forms and upload it on the Zoho CRM for further processing.

Puntos en contra

One thing which I would like to mention here is that the User-interface of a Zoho web form is pretty simple. There is no back button on the zoho form after it had been filled to return back to a particular page.

Kreeti P.
  • Sector: Restaurantes

Form Builder For Collecting Customer's Response

Revisado el 29/10/2019

Either to collect customers' feedback or to collect new leads and prospects, Zoho Forms has been really a helpful tool for our business.

Puntos a favor

Zoho Forms is super easy to sign up, craft new forms or choose from existing templates and share it across various social media platforms, websites, and blogs for collecting customers' responses.

Puntos en contra

Though it offers form templates, the design option for form seems limited and most basic. Moreover, I would love to see more models that focus on lead generation.

Suzannah H.
  • Sector: Telecomunicaciones
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

My experience with Zoho Froms

Revisado el 15/4/2021

Using this software for our contact form help us to control the data and making the data management more efficient.

Puntos a favor

Creating a form like contact form is best to be use with this software. It also can recall back data if the user has entering their details before.

Puntos en contra

There are no option to saves the previous form template. I will need to creating everything from the start and it is quite annoying and consume more time.

Scott F.
  • Software usado Mensualmente durante Más de dos años

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy way to use and manage forms like you never thought possible

Revisado el 30/1/2018

Zoho Forms is an amazing way to give a client or company control over their contact and feedback forms, and also allow them to use forms for simple shopping and payment gathering.

Puntos a favor

I LOVE how easy it is to not only get started making online forms, but also how easy it is to manage and expand those forms for ANYONE, even those with know website development experience. I use this system for customers that need to manage their own forms, or customers that use their forms for more than just contacting people - like eCommerce or appointments. The free version does a lot of stuff and is great for small businesses that need a little help, but the paid versions also do SO much more! The form builder is also AMAZING and unlike most others, allowing even a novice to make an interactive form.

Puntos en contra

The ONLY thing I don't like about this system is how expensive things can get once you outgrow the free version. There is a HUGE gap between the free version and the first paid version, not only in the number of monthly submissions but also the price is a bit high too.

Unique H.
  • Sector: Medicina alternativa
  • Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Working well for my needs

Revisado el 11/8/2019

Overall my experience has been great.

Puntos a favor

I really like that I can have an external intake form for my clients vs another software I've used for about 2 years.

Puntos en contra

The only thing I don't like is that I have to pay for using custom form feature.

Megan M.
  • Sector: Artículos deportivos
  • Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Exactly what we need - full features, with automated tasks and notifications

Revisado el 27/6/2017

Our company-wide goal this year was to get more efficient. Getting forms online has helped us make jobs and tasks easier for all employees - from salesmen to production workers. Anything we can do to save our guys time, ultimately benefits everyone. We're thrilled with Zoho Forms - it's simple to set up new forms and start using them immediately.

Puntos a favor

We wanted a form creator that allowed us to create different types of forms for internal use. We've got sales contact forms for our salesmen to use on the road when meeting new customers. We've got forms for our production employees to submit when they have damages. All the forms send automaticaion notifcations to the proper people, and are store in the easily accessible database online. This is exactly what we needed.

Puntos en contra

I wish they had more templates. We never use the exact templates, but use them and edit to fit our needs. The template selection is pretty sparse though, and would love to see more options.

Joni S.
  • Sector: Petróleo y energía
  • Software usado Otro durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Loved Using ZOHO forms for our event!

Revisado el 2/11/2018

I really like ZOHO Forms!

Puntos a favor

We used ZOHO Forms as an RSVP to a Poker Tournament and Open house. I loved how easy it was to set up the original form for our guests and that we could use PayPal to have them pay for their buy in to the tournament and even donate to our chosen charity. Most important was the help we got from ZOHO Forms from support when we wanted to add a few features that were a little more intricate than the norm. Manish went over and above to help up get the form exactly as we wanted it. He was really professional and knew the software like he'd written it. His help was worth the cost all alone.

Puntos en contra

I think the help feature could be a little more user friendly and just a note that if you call ZOHO, there is no option for help with ZOHO forms. I had to choose the CRM option and get them to get me to someone that could help.

Rick P.
  • Sector: Diseño
  • Software usado Otro durante 1-5 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Mind-bogglingly complete and powerful forms platform

Revisado el 21/5/2019

Zoho Forms is refreshing surprise, offering enterprise-level power in data collection for free.

Puntos a favor

Everytime I think I've uncovered all the gems that Zoho has to offer, such as two of my favorites, Contact and Writer, I discover another one.

Don't think that Google Forms is the best free solution for complex forms out there. Zoho Forms beats it by a mile.

Zoho Forms offers unique fields not available on any other free platform solution. My favorites of these are:

The draggable progress bar
The Matrix Choice, offering the possibility of very complex responses
Image Upload

Zoho Forms also offers very cheap way to accept payments via Stripe, PayPal, 2CheckOut, RazorPay, starting at an unbelievable 96 bucks a year through Zoho Payments. This option is ideal for small online businesses.

Forms can be embedded into WordPress via a native forms plugin, which is still being updated. (I haven't tested it however. It's only got 3 stars on the repo.)

Forms integration is second to none. Includes Google Sheets integration and Zapier.

Puntos en contra

Adding fields can be a bit slow on underpowered machines. But that's about the only con I can think of.

• Sector: Ingeniería civil

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Zoho Forms are a great value add for field teams

Revisado el 27/11/2018

We used zohoforms to help us gather and collect data in the field, without having to use paperwork and data entry staff.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use, easy to build forms and great resources to get started

Puntos en contra

Customer service took a little longer than expected, but were very helpful

Ebony T.
  • Sector: Empleo y contratación

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Super easy to use form creater

Revisado el 12/2/2019

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to use this form, I like how inexpensive it is to get 1000 forms and design customization. I love how easy it is to add to a website or blog

Puntos en contra

I wish this form had more options to take payments via the form you are only given 4 or 5 options and if you use a different type of payment for your business you can not connect them.

• Sector: Software informático

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Excellent logic and branching forms product, simple to embed

Revisado el 12/6/2018

Improved user-flow management and data validation.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to create logical form flows, show and hide sections based on the input of previous fields. It is also pre-integrated into the vast suite of Zoho products.

Puntos en contra

A few things are overlooked at present limiting some functionality, but I imagine Zoho will address these issues very quickly.

Ashwini P.
  • Sector: Restaurantes

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Useful for collecting customer's information online

Revisado el 15/10/2019

Collecting our client's details and requirements have become more comfortable with Zoho Forms.

Puntos a favor

Zoho offers pre-made form templates that helped me create a form as per our business needs in less time.

Puntos en contra

There is no possible method to add multiple collaborators to create and customize a form to increase efficiency and time.

Iain S.
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

IT Manager

Revisado el 4/9/2018

Puntos a favor

Great forms with wide range of features and functions

Puntos en contra

No cons that we can see, maybe slightly more templates would be good.

Jorge D.

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Easy to use form builder for different needs

Revisado el 13/7/2017

lego like approach for their different software. I can choose to use only certain apps of ZOHO and have the option to integrate with their other apps later when I need it.

Puntos a favor

I opted for this software for a construction safety consulting firm. Given the nature of their work, some of the sites they go to doesn't have internet connection. ZOHO Forms' offline functionality that allows me to sync my work online once internet connection is restored allows us to use this app especially with the all around nature of this app. I checked other software and only a few have this feature. What tipped the scale for me to choose ZOHO is how easy it is for me to integrate it to other apps like Google docs.

Puntos en contra

After I've built my app using their web builder, I opened my forms in the mobile app (Android). I was saddened to be notified that some of the features are not yet available on their app version. Hence, I'm only able to choose the web responsive version for the work of our field engineers.

David B.
  • Sector: Práctica de la abogacía
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 51-200 empleados

For use with Zoho CRM

Revisado el 2/10/2019

SO far so good. It has created a fair amount of automation regarding a tedious project so this is a time save overall.

Puntos a favor

It easily integrates with Zoho CRM and you have the ability to have it create/modify entries and display CRM fields on the form.

Puntos en contra

The trouble is you have to be a user when filling out the form in order to use the CRM fields. You also cannot access all entries in the CRM when having a new form entry create a record in the CRM such as Contact Roles

Marianne M.
  • Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Online Form Builder

Revisado el 13/12/2019

Good option if you are able to justify the expense.

Puntos a favor

Internet based form builder that backs up data on the cloud. Drag and drop for generator that is user friendly and smooth. Ability to create, collect, and share data with multiple users.

Puntos en contra

Software is expensive once the free trial is over. Template designs are limited compared to similar products. Large difference between the free and paid version.