882 opiniones

Setmore

Software de programación en línea para pequeñas empresas

4.7 /5 (882 opiniones) ¡Escribe una reseña!
Calificación general
Tamaño de la empresa: 201-500 empleados

Digital House

Revisado el 21/10/2020

Puntos a favor

Facilidad de uso tanto para nosotros como cliente, como para quienes hacen sus reservas

Puntos en contra

el setup a veces es complicado, no resulta tan intuitivo

Dr. nelissa D.
Sector: Cuidado de la salud mental
Tamaño de la empresa: Trabajador autónomo

Setmore ha simplificado mi vida

Revisado el 6/11/2020

¡Me encanta! Lo amo.
El servicio al cliente es excelente, profesional y rápido.

Puntos a favor

Es súper fácil de utilizar y puedes modificar los servicios, horarios, tarifas, todo, cuando lo desees o necesites. Es súper friendly trabajar con él.

Puntos en contra

Quizás el cambio de hora en el calendario porque en Puerto Rico, no cambia; pero llamé y me atendieron rápido, resolvieron inmediatamente y quedé súper satisfecha.

Respuesta de Setmore

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review! Delighted to hear that Setmore is helping your business and the software is easy to use. Team Setmore is here to help 24/7, feel free to reach out at any time.

Julia, Team Setmore

Tedd B.
Sector: Fotografía

Fotógrafo Cubano

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 30/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Problemas con el calendario.

Puntos a favor

Puedo tener todo mi equipo junto, usar mi pagina de facebook directamente en la plataforma.

Puntos en contra

más información en youtube. y en español

Wendy A.

Buen producto

Software usado Otro durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 26/6/2020

Puntos a favor

Excelente asistencia, se pueden manejar varios calendarios

Puntos en contra

El costo es elevado para mi en este momento

Gidon A.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Excellent appointment maker

Revisado el 15/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Setmore helped me overcome a weird block I had against Google Calendar (I am all google all the time with many other Google products) by "forcing" me to synch with it (for best impact). It has made my meeting setups 1000% better and really my whole day more efficient.

Puntos en contra

I use it to schedule one on one Zoom meetings. It works very good for this. I would perhaps suggest creating a different version of Setmore especially for people like me, who are trying to just coordinate one on one meetings. A version that would look less like "buy a massage slot" and more like "set up a meeting with someone who's not trying to sell you something". I find myself apologetic when I am trying to set up a meeting with someone higher than me in status

Also, some people said that they need to sign in or sign up to use it?? Maybe because a masseuse needs certain info, but a "let's get on a call together" really just needs name and email.

Erik D.
Sector: Música

ALMOST PERFECT

Revisado el 9/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I love using Setmore. I've been using it for my other business in the Massage Industry which how I found this platform. It worked great for the wellness industry since the limited booking time frame issue wasn't a concern in that industry since appointments are never booked passed 12am (but it did lack other functions like contracts/document sharing and HIPPA protected file management for SOAP notes, etc.) – but as a booking system for a music studio it works great, minus that one issue with the 24-hour limited booking functioning.

Puntos a favor

The ease of use and great customer service.

Puntos en contra

The limitations on functionality, for example: it's impossible to book an appointment that passes 12am, therefore a 4 hour appointment from 10pm-2am has to be scheduled as 2 separate bookings (10pm-12am then 12am-2am) which is very inconvenient.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 9.0/10

Suzi H.
Traducir a español

A few things I need that are imperative

Revisado el 30/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall experience is good but just so frustrating that the support chat I feel dont understand your points or address / understand you problems. It feels like they're so detached from caring. Ive literally just had a conversation with someone on chat and it was an awful experience.

Puntos a favor

Super simple and works with you, quick easy and makes life simple

Puntos en contra

Really important for us and reasons why I witched:
We need to take varied deposit amounts
If someone cancels their appointment we have to contact them to get their card details to to refund their deposit- it's really frustrating
Sometimes when I contact customer support I feel like they dont listen
Our clients frequently commented on the fact that they stated going through the booking system then it quit/froze/took their card details and didnt go through. We thought it was people just being difficult however it was such a common complaint- can we report it to you and you look at a history of what happened within that transaction?
Why can we not reuest payments off people through setmore- its a really great feature.
There's not enough characters for T&Cs & notes to the customer when booking.

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Lela M.

Almost met all my needs

Revisado el 16/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall, with as much as I like it, the inability to book multiple services with one buffer time is a deal breaker for me and I'm probably going to have to go with another software.

Puntos a favor

I like that the software integrates Square for CC processing, which I have already been using for years. I like that it is easy to set up. I like that you can add a buffer to the services, that really helps with the new cleaning requirements due to Covid.

Puntos en contra

I am disappointed that I am unable to book multiple services from my end of the software. This is huge for me as I rebook my clients at the end of every appointment. If I had to rely on my clients to rebook themselves in a timely manner they would forget and my schedule would be disrupted. Not being able to do this affects my business income, which is a huge problem.
Other minor concerns are,
1) color coding of services, when a service is added to a category, it should automatically take on that categories color, not a random one.
2) it would be nice if there were a deposit option on booking instead of just full payment, it should have a percentage of service total option,
3) I can't see all schedules for the day side by side
4) I also wish there was an option to have memberships available

Rory C.
Sector: Energías renovables y medio ambiente
Traducir a español

If you visit customers in their homes then this is for you.

Revisado el 20/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall I find Setmore just really good.

Puntos a favor

This software gives my customers the ability to book my services online, pay for the appointment, get confirmation of the appointment and get reminders before the appointment.

Customers find it easy to use, it gives them the confidence that they are dealing with a company that is on the ball.

The best thing for me is that customers book me and I travel to their homes to service their woodburner and chimney. So many booking software companies assume customers come to you. Setmore know that some of us travel to customers.

Puntos en contra

Like all software, you have to play with it to get to function as you would like. It took me about a day of messing about, trying things out to see what did and what didn't work for me. I don't really see this as a con. If someone was very new at setting one of these booking softwares up, it may take a bit of time to get all the functions up and running.
Doesn't take PayPal.

Jim C.
Sector: Bellas artes

Service with a smile

Software usado Semanalmente durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 23/8/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I will now be able to book appointments with my clients when they click a button on my website, when I text them a link to my booking page, offer that link in social media, and email it to anyone wishing to meet with me. This is awesome.

Puntos a favor

Upon trying out Setmore for the first time, I began experimenting with features and setting up my schedule. Very quickly I was met with a chat by a friendly "Hello". Every time I came upon something I had a question about, another assistant chimed in to say Hi. I ended up asking questions as I came upon them, then was already accustomed to using the chat by the time I asked a few questions on my own. Relevant articles were suggested, direct answers were given. I am discovering, with all this help how powerful and simple this app is. Also, since I am getting really fast response, I am more efficient using the app. I intend to integrate it with my website.

Puntos en contra

I sincerely cannot think of a negative aspect to Setmore.

Barbara W.
Sector: Música
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados
Traducir a español

Amazing Software & Service!

Software usado A diario durante Prueba gratis
Revisado el 17/10/2020

Amazing!!

Puntos a favor

So far, I'm adapting easily to the new software! It's very user friendly and the staff are all amazing!

Puntos en contra

Although I haven't yet imported my contacts from Mindbody, I haven't experienced any shortcomings at this point.

Jacqueline C.
Sector: Servicios para el consumidor

love the software

Revisado el 19/10/2020

love the software

Puntos a favor

easy to book appointments ,list product ,able to send clients appointment thru email easy to cancel and close appointments

Puntos en contra

nothing every thing about the software I really love so there was no cons

Amanda D.
Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

You need to add an option for CUSTOMERS to book RECURRING appointments PLEASE

Revisado el 31/10/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Better than Calendly, but as I mentioned, I need my customers to be able to book recurring appointments as a private e-learning tutor.

Puntos a favor

Pro/premium features, recurring appointments, customisation of slots, nice booking page, nice calendar page

Puntos en contra

You need to add an option for CUSTOMERS to book RECURRING appointments PLEASE that does not clash with other appointments.

Also, it would be nice if customers could see my personal calendar like how I see it.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
Traducir a español

Getting Started, needed help...Help answered quickly and solved my issue

Revisado el 30/9/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I will say I just started and so far it has been great, no issues other than my question which was answered quickly and I was back setting up our account.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use and setup. Ability to customize and use.

Puntos en contra

Would like the ability to customize industry. Categories are great for general use but does not allow a more specific Industry to be selected or set.

Gregor M.
Sector: Formación profesional y coaching
Traducir a español

Great one-stop shop for health practitioners

Revisado el 14/7/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Setmore provides a combination of easy-to-use function sand features that make my job as a life coach simpler. Setmore is my single source of truth for the day to day running of my business. Appointment booking, calendar integration, client details, email and text appointment reminders, cash and card payments, web storefront, these are all features I'd expect to find in software targetted at my business, but the no-cost integration with Teleport for group and one-to-one video sessions is the cherry on the top. If you run a hair salon, a yoga or pilates studio, a coaching business, a massage practice or any session-based appointment-run business, then it is worth your time evaluating Setmore.

Puntos a favor

Setmore is incredibly easy to use and set up. The feature set for anyone who lives by client appointments is perfect. Simple integrations with payment providers ensure you can charge for services. Best of all is the integration with Teleport.video for video conferencing. The dashboard gives you a high-level view of your business, and the reports and client database are simple but useful. If you need deeper analytics or CRM functionality Setmore also integrates with most of the market leaders. Finally, Setmore support is responsive, professional and helpful.

Puntos en contra

As an Apple-based business, the support for Safari is not as complete as the support for Chrome. There is also no support for Windows Explorer - which can be an issue for video chats with some clients. However, as there are workarounds - use Chrome or Firefox - this isn't a deal-breaker. I would like a bit more customisation for the client-facing features. For instance, the online booking page isn't customisable for look-and-feel - e.g.brand colours. layout etc. However, those are advanced features which I suspect few customers would take advantage of, so again not a deal-breaker.

Usuario verificado
Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 501-1000 empleados
Traducir a español

Even the free account works perfectly.

Revisado el 7/2/2020
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The system is very easy to use and customize. The help desk is always available to ask questions, and they give the right info very fast because they know the system and understand your needs very quickly. What can I ask more? Thank you!

Puntos a favor

1. It is free! Heartfelt thanks from non-profit schools like us.
2. Customizing almost everything acc to our school's needs. Being able to add required fields while booking. Please keep all the existing functions other than the "cons" I'll mention below.

Puntos en contra

1. We had two services with two different slot lengths: 15 min and 30 min. I couldn't open both from the same account. I had to open one more free account for the 30 min service. If I did not, students could make appointments every 15 minutes, which meant they could make double reservations.

2. When customizing the booking page, the character limit for the titles of the required fields is very low. I couldn't even write "purpose of study". Could you make at least one field where the character limit is much more? I needed students to summarize briefly what they needed to study. "Purpose of study" is not clear enough to convey my message.

3. If you cannot do the 2nd one, could you at least let the admin customize the "comments" box?

Christine M.
Traducir a español

Best I've found for a free booking software option.

Revisado el 22/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Softmore gives me a great option for online booking and booking management. I love that it gives my customers reminders and offers the opportunity to pay ahead of time. Please add an ability to highlight dates with available bookings though!!!

Puntos a favor

The price for sure, but also that the customer support is fantastic. It has most of the features that I need, including a booking app, nice landing page, appointment reminders. So far I haven't found any glitches or issues with Setmore.

Puntos en contra

Only one issue, as a therapist who only works 2 days a week, it can be hard to customers to know which dates have available bookings. It would be FANTASTIC if days with open availability would show up green, or highlighted somehow, so customers know to click on those days. Everything else is great...however this one issue does make me consider switching to another software.

Suthasinee R.
Traducir a español

The best customer service and affordable price in the market

Revisado el 17/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to use platform. Affordable price.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to use, custome service are great, you can reach them anytime ( love it) I would recommend this app for everyone who need a basic scheduling app because it's very cheap and easy compared to many on the market. I have tried a lot of Software but Setmore is by far the best. Would be perfect if they offer marketing, intake form, client's file or SOAP which very important for many industries nowadays.

I am not only like the app but I like its people too. Thanks guys for hard work.

Puntos en contra

I know they are doing they best to improve their app everyday. Keep it up the good work. Cheers

Jörgen P.

Why I still use Setmore

Revisado el 17/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

So far very satisfied with constant improvements in Setmore.

Puntos a favor

Very easy to manage, great customer support, clear and simple interface.

Puntos en contra

Lots of bugs over time while booking an appointment or especially when changing currenty booked appointment. Many times customers are overbooking each other, even when it is not allowed in the settings. For an example, two customers have probably booked from computer at the exact same time. So one of them gets the appointment created email and the other does not. But for the first timers it is very confusing so they both come at the same time it was available. I suggest implementing a small time frame the booking has to be made, so when a customer clicks on the preferred time he/she is the only one accessible for that appointment in this small time frame, lets say 2 min. Other thing which would be beneficial for the users would be so called "Customer view". Simple push of the button in the booking calendar view for the administrator that would hide currently booked customer names, so when Client is in the office he/she can choose another available time without seeing other customers names and info. So to say discreet view for customer eyes.

Melanie C.
Sector: Administración educativa
Tamaño de la empresa: 1001-5000 empleados
Traducir a español

Easy to Use Appointment Management Tool, Free Version of Setmore Meets All My Needs

Revisado el 16/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

My experience with Setmore has been outstanding. The free options have provided me with everything that I needed and things that I didn't know I needed, but love! I use Setmore every single day. Customers from various organizations can easily make appointments through the easy to use interface. I can customize the interface and corresponding emails. I can generate daily reports and schedules for my staff. I can look up customer information to follow up with customers. I can modify the availability of appointments. I am very excited to have found Setmore. One more thing, the customer service at Setmore is excellent. When I had an issue with reporting, the Setmore staff helped me immediately and gave me updates along the way. The Setmore staff followed up with me and made sure that everything was working well for me. A big thank you for the excellent customer service!

Puntos a favor

Setmore has been the perfect fit for what I need. I needed a way for an exclusive list of customers to make appointments, but I needed to be able to control when the appointment times were available based on a variable schedule. For instance, some Mondays appointments were available from 10am - 7pm and on other Mondays appointments were only available 12pm - 7pm. The free version of Setmore allows me to: customize the appointment dates/times available, allows me to embed the appointment schedule into a WordPress site, allows me to easily view and report appointment times, allows me to maintain a customer list, and even allows me the ability to customize messages to customers. Setmore has been the perfect appointment tool for my program and organization.

Puntos en contra

I love Setmore. If I had to pick one limitation it is that when I customize emails through Setmore, I have a set character limit that is just a few characters shy of the total message that I would like to send. I make due with the character limit, but my message would be a little better if I didn't have the character limit in place.

Steph G.
Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria
Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Highly recommend for Property Managers/Sales Appointments

Revisado el 15/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Setmore solves our scheduling issue with clients - we don't need to email them open timeslots and then have it change by the time they reply - now we just sent them a link to see the 'live calendar' and they can choose current openings. It also allows us to schedule group classes, and have multiple people meet us at once. We can easily ask the clients a few preliminary questions that they must fill out before their appointment, such as their budget and move-in date, so we know what products to show them at their appointment. It saves us phoning them ahead of time to discuss options and make sure we have products available for them.

Puntos a favor

I've used this software daily at my past and current company for 2+ years, it's very easy to set up and start using and the Pro version was a 'must have' when I changed companies. The ability to remove Setmore branding and integrate it into our business helps us look professional and consistent in our branding for our clients. We use it to schedule private appointments with clients, book group appointments, and reserve elevators for people moving in/out. It's easy to update hours/availability, add staff or services, and add clients. Very user friendly for our clients, we never need to help them with online bookings. The value for money is excellent, especially considering the amount of time it saves us trying to book appointments with clients (often 40+ appointments per week at our peak).

Puntos en contra

We had requested and then tested a new chat feature that would allow us to text message users from the software, but wished that it could show our work cell as the 'reply' number. It's not that important to us, so this was a non-issue.
I wish we could set up reoccurring group classes (ie every Friday at 5pm, we offer ABC class, but people register for individual sessions) but it's not yet a feature so we manually add the group classes.

Debby E.
Traducir a español

Easy to set up and use straight away

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am a new business and wanted to provide an option for new customers to book online, and to also centralise the management of appointments, which Setmore has provided. Regardless of where I am, I can immediately take a booking via my mobile or land device.

I was pleased to see that they have covered all major integration points and I have used this within my social media posts and website, which generates business. I am also looking to integrate with my Zoho account.

Puntos a favor

I am 6 months in and still on the Free version. I have found it user friendly and very easy to set up. I have found the customer support to be amazing and they are always looking to help resolve any issues.

As I work from different locations, I have set this up by changing Provider to Location, which works for me as I am the only therapist in my business.

I love that it integrates with social media, which is a huge benefit.

Puntos en contra

I would like to see a little more flexibility in some areas, and perhaps consideration of some wording options, such as, there is no option to 'Cancel' an appointment, only to 'Delete'. Delete is permanent and entirely removes the record from the customer account, it remains in the 'back-end' of the system.

This creates a problem as if a new customer needs to cancel, then their whole record is 'Deleted', and to make another appointment I need to re-input their details. I understand this to be different for those that make their own appointments online, but most come directly through me, as the sole point of contact.

Customers looking to 'Cancel' their appointments are contacting me, as their only option is to 'Delete' which is confusing for them.

An option needs to be available where the client record is retained when the appointment is 'cancelled' by the administrator

It would be useful to have an option based on 'location' rather than 'provider/therapist'

Corinne P.
Traducir a español

Excellent value, reliable online booking system

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am a sole-proprietor massage therapist. My job does not allow me to answer phone calls during the day, and I prefer to not be returning calls during my small breaks between clients. The online booking option is perfect for my business.

Most of my clients are now booked with recurring appointments, or will book online using the "Book Now" button on my facebook page. This allows me to spend less time on the phone. Less time on the phone greatly decreases the amount of time I spend on administrative tasks.

Puntos a favor

I wanted software that would allow online booking and text reminders that was affordably priced for small business.

Two complaints:
1. I really need the option to display only the first name of clients that are booked in to the system. My workspace is oriented in a way that clients can see my calendar while booking, and as a regulated health professional it is required for me to protect this information from public viewing.

2. There is no option to email, export, or print any appointment history. I am often required to share this information and it is a very common feature for other appointment systems. Currently I am required to cut and paste this information from Setmore where it is not easy to even highlight for copy. It seems to be a feature that should have been added after all these years I've been waiting for it now.

Matthew S.
Traducir a español

Easiest and Most cost effective scheduling interface available

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have had a much easier time getting our clients comfortable with booking their own appointments and being more responsible with cancellations using this system. The staff appreciates the ability to book from their phones or cancel and reschedule from outside the office.

Puntos a favor

It is easy to set up and maintain. The integration with our website was seamless. We're able to customize on the fly.

Puntos en contra

It would be more helpful if the client also had an interface that allowed them to see upcoming and past appointments. A register of cancellations, dates and communications times would also benefit us.

Monica H.

Excellent Product & Service

Revisado el 6/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner (massage therapist) and do not have any staff....I have back to back massages and no down time....without the online scheduler, it would be VERY difficult for me to set up appointments. Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments makes my job a lot easier and they appreciate it as well. They know their schedules and what works for them so it is convenient for everyone.

Puntos a favor

I love this software. It meets all of the scheduling needs for my small business and I really appreciate how easy it is to use and that I can customize it to fit the services that I offer and the timeframe in which I want to offer them. I especially appreciate being able to block out time.

Puntos en contra

I have been using this software for almost three years and I really do not have any complaints. The only thing that has been a problem for some clients on occassion is that they do not always notice that the month has changed when using the online scheduler. I am booked out a month and a half and I have it set up for the scheduler to take the client to the first available appointment....because they aren't always expecting that first appointment to be so far out, and the month at the top of the calendar doesn't "stand out," they don't always realize that they are booking in a different month. The only other slight problem has been when people are accessing the scheduler on their phones and the "confirm" appointment comes up to finalize the booking.....they don't always see that that part because it is cut off on the screen and don't scroll down to see it so a few people have missed that step and thought that they had an appointment but it was never finalized. However, the vast majority of my clients have had no problems using the scheduler and I receive a lot of positive feedback about the scheduler from my clients....they love it!