571 opiniones
Weston T.

Niche Software, Dynamically Built, Broad Application

Revisado el 16/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

When a new employee joins my company, they are always blown away by one piece of software in particular. It isn't GitHub, SalesForce, Office365, or any of the boilerplate onboarding items. It is Pingboard!

When you can see every person in your company on your first day, the reporting structure, the faces, people, and places, it is the singular best resource a new employee can have.

Puntos a favor

Pingboard is easy for end-users and admins alike, integrates with GSuite and auto-syncs, and allows everyone in our org to connect our schedules and statuses. Pingboard support is genuine, quick to reply, and very helpful.

Puntos en contra

Inviting new employees is sometimes accidentally forgotten when a new admin uses the software. Adding a new employee vs generating the invite can be easily mistaken. Timezone issues have confused one or two of our users but Pingboard support quickly resolved this for us.

Andrew K.
Tamaño de la empresa: 13-50 empleados

Well Designed Software; Basic Features

Revisado el 7/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The Pingboard software is a excellent tool, especially if you utilize it to its full extent. I would add, however, that it is does not provide features that are essentially to our business operations, so it's more of a "nice to have," as opposed to a "must have." If you have the budget for the monthly cost, I would recommend it. If you are looking to trim expenses, I would say it is not vital software at this point.

Puntos a favor

The Pingboard software is very easy to use. We utilize for company communication, so that people are aware when teammate our on vacation, out sick, or on a business trip. The integrations are very helpful as well. Our Out-of-Office calendar links directly to Google Calendar and Slack, which makes communication seamless. Their customer service is exceptional as well, as they always return my requests by the next business day, and are very flexible.

Puntos en contra

Overall, the features are somewhat limited. The Out-of-Office reporting gives you a breakdown the PTO/Sick Days taken, but it would be nice to export into an .xls or .csv file that depicted the actual dates, and not just the number of days taken. We also run into issues with offices in different time zones. The Slack integration does not seem to be sophisticated enough to differentiate the different zones, so there is often confusion as to when people are actually out of office.

Traducir a español

Needs more feature to stay up to date

Revisado el 6/11/2018

Easy to read org chart
Tracks OOO, WFH, PTO

Puntos en contra

The check in system shows the whole company directory, with photo. Huge security issue here
It would be nice if there was some sort of approval process when people submit PTO,WFH etc

Probabilidad de recomendación: 6.0/10

Jonathan H.

Good HR software

Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año
Revisado el 10/9/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I am satisfied with the product. As a user, it does all I need and would expect from an HR/Org chart software.

Puntos a favor

My favorite thing is the clarity of the org chart presentation. It's easy to expand an collapse departments, and it makes it easy to see who is reporting to who, and in which department they are.

The Out of office section is also neat, as it connects to google calendar so you always know if your colleagues are on site or not.

The game on the app is great, it presents faces of your colleagues to you and you have to pick the name of the colleague as fast as possible. It's a great feature for companies that have more than one office.

Puntos en contra

Very honestly, there is not much not to like. If I really had to pick on something, I would say that I would like if they ported the game they have on the app to the desktop. I think that's the only thing the desktop version is lacking.

Susan C.

User friendly org chart

Software usado A diario durante 1-5 meses
Revisado el 21/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Its an essential tool for our growing organization especially since our recent merger and office moves, it makes finding and connecting with other people in the organization so easy. It's an essential tool that staff use daily.

Puntos a favor

It's very easy to use. I have only used static org charts prior to this. The search is really powerful so you can find people easily by name, job title, skills.
It's essential for new hires as its easy to find people without having to ask questions. Works especially well for organizations located in different cities/countries.
I like the integration with G-suite calendar so you can see who is out of office and also see upcoming birthdays and anniversaries.
It's also easy to keep the org chart up to date without manually having to create new records for new staff

Puntos en contra

You sometimes need to manually zoom in when the org chart is large. However you can filter on departments to narrow the view down.

Sharice O.
Sector: Seguridad e investigaciones

Easy and Effective

Revisado el 5/12/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Working in HR having that reminder of reminder when someone's birthday, work anniversary is a major plus with this software.

Puntos a favor

The pros to this software are a reminder when someone's birthday, work anniversary and you have the ability to see your company's Org chart.

Puntos en contra

The system runs low at times. Other than that its a great software for companies small and large.

Traducir a español

Helpful to find people you work with and learn about them

Revisado el 4/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's been good to learn a few fun facts about my coworkers.

Puntos a favor

I like being able to quickly see which of my coworkers are out of office. It integrates with Slack as well, which is nice. The mobile app has a game for you to match faces with names, so that has been a great way to learn people's names!

Puntos en contra

The org chart can be nice but it can also get a little hairy when there are multiple members in a certain department.

Mike G.
Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes

If you need a Dynamic Org Chart this is it

Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 24/2/2020

Puntos a favor

We use this in our office, and it creates a Easy to find and use Org chart for the company

Puntos en contra

It does cost quite a bit to use the software and if you upgrade to a larger company it gets more costly.

Dran C.
Sector: Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril

Daily use

Revisado el 15/10/2019
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Love it. Great tool for large companies

Puntos a favor

Being able to learn more about individuals in other offices before I communicate with them.

Puntos en contra

I dont have any cons to list about this product.

Valerie R.
Traducir a español

Navigating a new company easily!

Revisado el 15/10/2019

Puntos a favor

As I onboarded at a new company, Pingboard made it easy to learn others on my team, at the company overall, and understand the overall org structure.

Puntos en contra

Utilizing the Vacation/Out of Office feature is helpful, but editing existing entries can be difficult within Pingboard.

Favorite Org Chart Software

Puntos a favor

I love that it's such an intuitive product. As new hire start, you assign their manager and they get added to the system. I also LOVE the reporting tool. We use it often when we need an accurate headcount of active employees and their emails. It's so quick, and so easy to use.

The UX/UI is also beautiful. Pingboard is the standard that we hold all org charts to.

I also LOVE the weekly emails. Our employees really reference them, especially for new hires, knowing birthdays and anniversaries.

The Out of Office integration is so great. It feeds over automatically to our Google Calendars.

Puntos en contra

I wish that you had a help line that we can call. We have to submit a inquiry whenever we have questions. Response time is still great. We typically get a response within 24 hours, but would love for a line to call directly.

There aren't different levels of admin privileges. For example: if our IT team were admins. they can log in and see all the information, so we have to limit them, and only keep the admin rights with our HR team.

Also the "Remote" feature of the OOO calendars was really confusing for our recruiting team, as they're heavily reliant on our G-Cal, and the remote feature does not show up when the person's calendar is set to private. This has caused our team to schedule several interviews for directors and employees who are working from home.

Amanda K.
Sector: Redes informáticas
Traducir a español

User friendly build with a need for creative flexibility

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 14/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Easy to use software and see visually. Sometimes the ease of use of all areas building off one another can be too restrictive. Would like flexibility that not everything on the actual org chart needs to be connected to a person.

Puntos a favor

Ease of use in building a dynamic org chart. Searchable directory, customizable profile fields, admin and end user views, ability to create multiple org charts.

Puntos en contra

Everything needs to be tied to a box. Would be helpful to add text box fields ex: a text box or popup box to appear when hovering over a particular position title that explains what the responsibilities for that role are. There are times where a box that's created shouldn't show that it is a direct report of someone above. For instance, it makes sense instead of listing all sales reps to be directly under the VP of sales, that we have boxes for each region that say something such as west, central, east, etc. and have the reps underneath those boxes. This setup currently how the program functions shows that the person's manager is the west region.

Bulk import. Would like an option to bulk add a few users or a few new fields to all users instead of having to submit a whole spreadsheet of all of the company data again.

Printed fully expanded org chart functionality needed where org chart can be large enough to read (should likely printed on MULITPLE pages).

Mark H.
Sector: Educación superior
Tamaño de la empresa: 5001-10,000 empleados

Pingboard Review

Revisado el 14/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

We have a complex organization with many team members. We are now able to easily look up employees from the org website.
Additionally, this tool has helped with morale, as the solution delivers a weekly email to management to provide an overview of who is in, out, telecommuting etc. However, one of the great aspects of this report is that it also includes upcoming anniversaries and birthdays, which is a great morale booster when supervisors are aware of such.

Puntos a favor

The best aspect of Pingboard is the ease of onboarding, implementation, and management of the product. We can stand up new, complicated organizations in about an hour. The users love it, and it is immediately publishable.
Also, the ability to have multiple versions of the org chart that you can keep hidden, in draft, allow for the management team to collaboratively work on org design without the hassle of sharing ppt or visio slides, using tools like SharePoint, etc.....

Puntos en contra

I really do not have anything negative to say about the solution.

Joseph K.
Traducir a español

Great tool for employee management!

Revisado el 4/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It's very nice overall and makes it easy to view your organizational structure. It would be nice if employees within a single branch could update one another's status, but it's very nice that a "manager" can update everyone below them in the chart.

Puntos a favor

The software is very easy to use and allows both managers and employees to know each other's whereabouts. The mobile app. is very convenient and the integration with Google Calendar allows you to set a status in Pingboard and have it appear automatically in your Google Calendar. The "face game" is an especially nice way to get to know co-workers when your company goes from a small to medium-sized company. Also, Google Authentication makes it very easy to login both at a computer and on-the-go.

Puntos en contra

It is slightly inconvenient that if you first put an event in Google Calendar, it does not sync with Pingboard (although the it DOES work the other way).

Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
Traducir a español

Where has this software been all my life?

Revisado el 6/12/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

This has made our organization so scalable and has allowed everyone to stay communicated. We've integrated Pingboard into every process- declaring sick days, determining head counts for lunch, leveraging the "Out of Office" feature to inform and auto-update calendars.
If you get a chance, use the phone app to play the faces game. A VERY fun way to get folks engaged and learn new faces.
The basic info on the profile also serves as our source of truth for t-shirt sizes, etc. All around a great tool.

Puntos a favor

EVERYTHING- in today's world of dynamic and nomadic workforces this tool is incredibly easy to communicate new faces, location statuses, and act as a central repository for where our largely remote workforce happens to be that day.
It also ends up being a great way to explain a re-org of teams (happening often when you're growing fast!), since you can graphically see the new table of organization and who reports to who.

Puntos en contra

The desktop version is not as slick as the mobile application. Other than that, the program is very flexible and can be easily integrated with other products.

Simal I.
Sector: Aprendizaje en línea
Traducir a español

Great way to view your org

Revisado el 27/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

I can quickly access more information (especially report chain and out of status) about my colleagues. Our organization is making an effort to make sure Pingboard is used widely; I hope it becomes better in that aspect.

Puntos a favor

1. The org chart visualization is absolutely great and considering how fast it loads, I love referring back to it all the time.
2. Integration with Google Calendar is great! Single place to provide your Out of Office status and you're done!

Puntos en contra

1. "Out of Office" option is a bit hidden, I wish there was a way to set an out of status state from my profile page itself; instead of going to the overall "Out of office" page.
2. It sometimes takes a while to see the title/report structure changes on Pingboard but I doubt this is related to Pingboard itself but more like how the data is fed into it.

Knowing your company

Revisado el 15/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It is very helpful especially to someone like me who needs to always coordinate with different teams everyday, but someone who do not socialize much. I can just go to their profile and pretend like I know them whenever they need help from me or whenever I need them to help me with something.

Puntos a favor

Easy access to profile of each employees. I work with different departments and teams, but I'm not good in memorizing names and faces. Whenever I need to coordinate with someone from a different team or office, I check their Pingboard profile first. I try to improve in getting to know my colleagues by playing the Pingboard game in the Android app.

Puntos en contra

The changing your status when you are out of the office. I always forget where to find it.

Pingboard Review

Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall a great experience. I do feel like there are more features that I'm not taking advantage of, so perhaps there is an opportunity for end-user education or middle-management education to get more use of the tool.

Puntos a favor

It is helpful to find who folks's roll into (who is their manager, director, vp, etc.). We also use the Out of Office to tie into a Google Calendar so everyone across the team is updated on when folks are out. The shared skills are also useful, for identifying who speaks foreign languages. I like the weekly emails. I typically take birthdays and anniversaries for my team and plug them into my calendar each week so I can remember to get that person a card, etc.

Puntos en contra

The Teams don't seem to always line up. I realize that is ridiculous, given it is something my company manages. However, it makes me believe that there is something inherently tricky about this from an admin perspective.

I wish that I could see items such as T-Shirt size for just my team, as a Manager. I don't think I have this ability, but this could also be an admin setting?

Pingboard Loades with Amazing Features

Puntos a favor

Pingboard is so simple to use for both admins and end-users. They make regular improvements to help integrate with other apps, to the org char user interface, and to the overall feel of the product. It feels like their engineering team is really on top of things, we've had very few issues with the software.

Puntos en contra

As much as we love the product it is priced a little high. I would love to see more integrations with HRIS systems and other tools for the price asked for. At the end of the day it's the perfect team directory! Their API is awesome and easy to use which has helped me get around the lack of integrations with a few other products we use.

Jaime C.

Love Me Some Pingboard

Revisado el 19/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

The placeholder feature is super helpful. We have run into a small issue in that the CTO want's his people listed in different departments/teams and we're not quite sure how to get this accomplished because each CTO can only have one department (i think).

Puntos a favor

It's really fun to use and new hires routinely let us know how helpful it is in their first days with the company.

Puntos en contra

There's definitely a ramp-up learning period because different functions/actions are hidden in magical mystical spots. After the new hire learns everyone face, I feel usage drops off substantially, we need to find a way to keep employees engaged and coming back to Pingboard on a regular basis. Thoughts they can submit colleagues for Above & Beyond recognition by completing a Google form/survey. Let HR, or Workplace use Pingboard as a survey system.

Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Great Product

Software usado A diario durante 6-12 meses
Revisado el 30/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

It really helped us track vacation/sick time. We used an antiquated spreadsheet approach which wasn't easy to get how much time someone took at the end of the year. It also has brought a level of visibility to where people are now that we're more mobile and remote than ever.

Puntos a favor

I love the out of office feature. Its the biggest reason I implemented Pingboard when I joined my current company. The org chart feature and integration with GSuite has come in handy and made onboarding super easy.

Puntos en contra

The reporting could use some work. There is a lack of being able to filter things like Out of Office statuses to just the team you are a member of, especially through the Slack integration.

There used to be a feature too where you could post In and Out status on a big board which my leadership team was looking for. I'd like to see that sort of In/Out board feature that could be posted on monitors or public spaces for everyone to easily know.

Traducir a español

Fun way to get to know your teammates

Revisado el 14/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Pingboard is a fun and visually appealing way to learn about your coworkers, especially in a large organization.

Puntos a favor

Single source for clear photos and information about your coworkers. I like being able to check my teammate's start dates, birthdays, job titles, or upcoming vacations from time to time. The Slack integration is helpful to know what's happening across your entire organization for the day.

Puntos en contra

- Some individuals didn't have photos of themselves
- I often want to sort people by start date so I can see the newest hires.
- It's another piece of software to keep track of. For example, when I submit PTO, I have to submit it in payment software, put it on my calendar, and then add it to Pingboard.

Will W.

Solid Directory, Org Chart, and Out of Office System

Revisado el 31/10/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Overall works great - we have it fully automated as Okta is pushing any changes in real time over. A couple of added features would make this perfect

Puntos a favor

Easily to deploy if you use an IdP such as Okta. This made populating data and rolling out to our end users a breeze. Easy to use, mobile phone game is loved in our company, and overall is a must-have app for our company.

Puntos en contra

Some critical features for us are missing with no progress or updates on them since we rolled Pingboard out over a year ago. More flexibility and customizability are needed but there haven't been a ton of new updates.

Also got rid of their TV app to showcase your company on digital signage which I think is a must for an app like Pingboard.

Christina G.
Sector: Automoción

Managing Contractors on Projects in Pingboard

Revisado el 30/11/2018
Fuente de la reseña: Capterra

Updates are in real time, so contractors can change their status and I can see it immediately. This helps in team coordination. The organization chart feature is easy to use and modify as changes occur. So it is quick and easy to keep current. I really do like this software.

Puntos a favor

I like that contractors can indicate their current or future status as working remote, on vacation, sick, etc. I can quickly run a report on the status of all contractors on my team or run a report of those out of office.

Puntos en contra

There is no ability to mark a team as a Favorite, so it floats to the top of the team directory. There are several teams I manage in Pingboard and I would like to be able to mark some as Favorites, or have a Favorites option in the Directory.

Lauren C.
Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Helping Connect my Organization

Revisado el 4/12/2018

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to use. I can use it on my computer or on my phone, and I appreciate that I can have a colleague's contact information readily at my fingertips if I need to get a hold of them. I also like that there are pictures for each employee, I am a visual learner so it helps me match faces to a name. There are a lot of employees at my organization, so that feature is helpful.

Puntos en contra

There are some features that are easier to use/access on the computer than on the phone app. It would be nice if they were more similar, but I do understand that a phone cannot view all the things a computer has the capability of doing.