Pingboard

El futuro de los organigramas

Relación calidad-precio
4.6/5
Funciones
4.4/5
Facilidad de uso
4.7/5
Asistencia al cliente
4.6/5

Un ha recomendado esta aplicación
Ordenar por

Reseñas de 597

Catherine
Catherine

Keeps me up to date

Revisado el 30/10/2018

Overall it's useful, easy to use, and I think it's a great tool for small to medium sized businesses...

Puntos a favor

I like Pingboard because it helps me know when coworkers are out of the office (assuming they actually use that feature), and when there's a new employee I can hop on and check them out. We are also big on celebrating birthdays in my office so I like that I can go on and see everyones birthday.

Puntos en contra

Sometimes I get confused when going to put in a new status but that's all really. Overall it's easy to navigate

Stu
Stu

• Probabilidad de recomendación 8.0 /10

Great for visibility into schedules

Revisado el 27/11/2018

I've worked at two companies that use Pingboard and think it's fantastic overall.

Puntos a favor

It's great to have an at a glance look at who will be working on a given week. Pingboard gives us better awareness than Google Calendar can, so we can plan accordingly.

Puntos en contra

There are some weird, nuanced bugs. It's easy to accidentally place yourself on OOO for today with no way to edit it since it's considered the 'past'. It would also be great if Pingboard interacted with Slack. I've often wished my status in Pingboard could be reflected in Slack to make things more smooth an automated.

• Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 1,001-5,000 empleados

• Probabilidad de recomendación 6.0 /10

Need unified feature

Revisado el 31/10/2018

Puntos a favor

Auto completion at search box. It's easy to find my colleagues

Puntos en contra

Difference of features between PC, android and iOS.
Cannot see some properties/features at android app.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 11-50 empleados

Capable Out of Office Tracking Tool

Revisado el 7/12/2018

Puntos a favor

You can schedule time away from the office and pick from a handful of reasons.

Puntos en contra

The homepage does not provide much useful information.

Tyler
Tyler
  • Sector: Contabilidad

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great Facebook for Business!

Its been great!

Its been great!

Puntos a favor

The birthdays and work anniversaries home screen!

Puntos en contra

Incomplete profiles and ways to post videos not just pics

• Sector: Hostelería

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Helps me find out who people are in my company!

Puntos a favor

PingBoard is really helpful in an organization like TurnKey where there is a lot of personnel that lives all over the country. It makes it easy for me to find the right person and get in touch with them quick and efficently. It also helps you feel like you know them a little bit better with there bio and things they like to do.

Puntos en contra

Not everyone fills there Pingboard out fully and some people don't update old information.

Mike
Mike
  • Sector: Seguridad informática y de redes
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

If you need a Dynamic Org Chart this is it

Revisado el 24/2/2020

Puntos a favor

We use this in our office, and it creates a Easy to find and use Org chart for the company

Puntos en contra

It does cost quite a bit to use the software and if you upgrade to a larger company it gets more costly.

Michael
Michael
  • Sector: Tecnología y servicios de la información

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Really helps get to know your office

Puntos a favor

Anytime I'm in a jam or need to contact someone that I'm not fully aware of their name or position Pingboard swoops in and saves the day!

Puntos en contra

Nothing really, it's never disappointed!

• Software usado Semanalmente durante 6-12 meses

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

Good to learn about the company's hierarchies and find people to reach out to

Revisado el 26/4/2022

Since working from home is the company's policy, I don't always know the people that I have to talk to, so every time I need to discuss a topic with someone I don't know, firstly I take a look at their pingboard's profile to know what they do, and even if they really are the role I'm looking for. So having my colleagues' info available there is really helpful. I also take a while to look and understand hierarchies and who are the people I would have to report to, depending on the subject. Pingboard has this clean UI, interface is very user friendly.

Puntos a favor

Org chart is the major thing for me, since I use it to learn about the team's scopes and hierarchies.

Puntos en contra

No cons at the moment, I mostly use it to find people and it's been serving me well for that.

Drew
Drew

Exactly What You Want From A Directory

Revisado el 16/11/2018

Elastic search
Profile that allows for personal details
Org charts

Puntos en contra

Wish it would update people when I make a change to my profile. They should know when I have a funny new nickname.

Mark
  • Sector: Educación superior
  • Tamaño de la empresa: 5,001-10,000 empleados

Pingboard Review

Revisado el 14/12/2018

We have a complex organization with many team members. We are now able to easily look up employees from the org website.
Additionally, this tool has helped with morale, as the solution delivers a weekly email to management to provide an overview of who is in, out, telecommuting etc. However, one of the great aspects of this report is that it also includes upcoming anniversaries and birthdays, which is a great morale booster when supervisors are aware of such.

Puntos a favor

The best aspect of Pingboard is the ease of onboarding, implementation, and management of the product. We can stand up new, complicated organizations in about an hour. The users love it, and it is immediately publishable.
Also, the ability to have multiple versions of the org chart that you can keep hidden, in draft, allow for the management team to collaboratively work on org design without the hassle of sharing ppt or visio slides, using tools like SharePoint, etc.....

Puntos en contra

I really do not have anything negative to say about the solution.

Simal
  • Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

• Probabilidad de recomendación 9.0 /10

Great way to view your org

Revisado el 27/11/2018

I can quickly access more information (especially report chain and out of status) about my colleagues. Our organization is making an effort to make sure Pingboard is used widely; I hope it becomes better in that aspect.

Puntos a favor

1. The org chart visualization is absolutely great and considering how fast it loads, I love referring back to it all the time.
2. Integration with Google Calendar is great! Single place to provide your Out of Office status and you're done!

Puntos en contra

1. "Out of Office" option is a bit hidden, I wish there was a way to set an out of status state from my profile page itself; instead of going to the overall "Out of office" page.
2. It sometimes takes a while to see the title/report structure changes on Pingboard but I doubt this is related to Pingboard itself but more like how the data is fed into it.

Pingboard Review

Revisado el 30/10/2018

Overall a great experience. I do feel like there are more features that I'm not taking advantage of, so perhaps there is an opportunity for end-user education or middle-management education to get more use of the tool.

Puntos a favor

It is helpful to find who folks's roll into (who is their manager, director, vp, etc.). We also use the Out of Office to tie into a Google Calendar so everyone across the team is updated on when folks are out. The shared skills are also useful, for identifying who speaks foreign languages. I like the weekly emails. I typically take birthdays and anniversaries for my team and plug them into my calendar each week so I can remember to get that person a card, etc.

Puntos en contra

The Teams don't seem to always line up. I realize that is ridiculous, given it is something my company manages. However, it makes me believe that there is something inherently tricky about this from an admin perspective.

I wish that I could see items such as T-Shirt size for just my team, as a Manager. I don't think I have this ability, but this could also be an admin setting?

• Sector: Propiedad inmobiliaria

Great Product

Revisado el 30/11/2018

It really helped us track vacation/sick time. We used an antiquated spreadsheet approach which wasn't easy to get how much time someone took at the end of the year. It also has brought a level of visibility to where people are now that we're more mobile and remote than ever.

Puntos a favor

I love the out of office feature. Its the biggest reason I implemented Pingboard when I joined my current company. The org chart feature and integration with GSuite has come in handy and made onboarding super easy.

Puntos en contra

The reporting could use some work. There is a lack of being able to filter things like Out of Office statuses to just the team you are a member of, especially through the Slack integration.

There used to be a feature too where you could post In and Out status on a big board which my leadership team was looking for. I'd like to see that sort of In/Out board feature that could be posted on monitors or public spaces for everyone to easily know.

Lauren
  • Sector: Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro

Helping Connect my Organization

Revisado el 4/12/2018

Puntos a favor

I like how easy it is to use. I can use it on my computer or on my phone, and I appreciate that I can have a colleague's contact information readily at my fingertips if I need to get a hold of them. I also like that there are pictures for each employee, I am a visual learner so it helps me match faces to a name. There are a lot of employees at my organization, so that feature is helpful.

Puntos en contra

There are some features that are easier to use/access on the computer than on the phone app. It would be nice if they were more similar, but I do understand that a phone cannot view all the things a computer has the capability of doing.

Amanda

Great Software! Additional Functionality would be benificial for custoemers

Revisado el 14/11/2018

It's been super helpful, but a could of the cons I described above would bring it to next level.

Puntos a favor

I'm a pingboard admin, it's helpful to see people's personal preferences when putting together something person (an anniversary or thank you gift for example). It's also helpful to track where co-workers are and quickly see their contact info.

Puntos en contra

As an Executive Assistant who supports 2 Executives, and has a separate Manager-- it would be helpful if my notifications for time off went to all three of them.

Separately, the Executive I support has asked me to log his time off in pingboard for him, but I can't because you need to sign on through Google. If we were able to sign in with just a username and password I could sign in for him and do it.

Useful for Managing Out of Office Time for Large Teams

Revisado el 4/12/2018

Puntos a favor

The Google Calendar integration combined with Teams allows me to easily see who is in our out of the office on my team at a glance. It's also nice that I can look up co-workers who are not on my team, but I may be looking for.

Puntos en contra

Editing Out of Office time is not incredibly intuitive. It takes far too many clicks to try to find a previously scheduled event and edit it. There should be an easier way to access your own events, rather than having to go through the Out of Office section of the app. The mobile app also does not allow for as much flexibility for managing your time off as the website does, which has been a bit frustrating when I'm trying to update Out of Office time on the go.

• Sector: Logística y cadena de suministro

Useful Software for Mid/Large Business | Organizational Chart Software

Puntos a favor

Pingboard has a very useful interface- you can search by department, role, tenure, whatever specifically you are looking for, and it brings up the information with ease. Also, the ability to see an organizational chart as a "web" is a very cool feature. I enjoy using it because it shows all of the contact info for an organization, but also shows if they are away, on vacation, and if not there, who to contact instead.

Puntos en contra

Its not really a con about the software- if someone leaves for vacation, and they do not put it on ping board, it wont show that they are "gone". If ping board could be made to sync with google calendars, that would be very useful

Stacy
  • Sector: Hospital y atención sanitaria
  • Software usado Semanalmente durante Más de un año

Excellent Program!

Revisado el 27/11/2018

It's been fantastic - great way to organize. I like being able to run reports as well when I need a complete list of employee names, start dates and if they are full time or part time (I use the Skills section for this)

Puntos a favor

We have a large employee base. I love how it interfaces with Gmail. Everytime I register a new employee with an email address, it sync's to Pingboard. It is an excellent way to see what department people belong to, and to put a face to the name. It's great that I can also assign them to 2 different departments if I need to. The staff loves getting the weekly emails showing who has a birthday and anniversary.

Puntos en contra

In Employee Profile, I wish some of the sections I've added such as "HIPAA Training" ect, could only be edited by an admin member, but still visible to the employee so they know when they need to do their annual training.

Ryan

Great Software

Revisado el 30/10/2018

Helps greatly with identifying new employees, company-wide. When I need to go to someone's desk who I may not have met, it makes it easy to know who I'm looking for due to their image being readily available.

Puntos a favor

The integration of photos with names is my favorite aspect.

Puntos en contra

I wish the directory would load all names immediately for search functionality.

Molly
  • Sector: Ocio, viajes y turismo

User friendly and efficient

Revisado el 30/10/2018

It connects our team as a whole and makes it easy to get in touch directly with that person.

Puntos a favor

Our team is in 55 different cities and I love how we are able to put a face with the name and learn more about the other person.

Puntos en contra

There could be additional tools added to this platform -- maybe a chat feature?

Maribelle

• Probabilidad de recomendación 10.0 /10

No fuss, and even everyone outside of HR uses it

Revisado el 14/11/2018

All employees can easily see org chart without having to ask HR team for assistance. Even in larger companies that I’ve worked for in the past, org charts were often manually produced by the HR team on either power point or other software and the results were often “clunky” at best.

Puntos a favor

It’s easily accessible to employees outside of the HR .org, which means they’re more likely to use it than other software programs that the HR team introduced to employees.

Puntos en contra

If your org is mid sized or larger, the org chart itself starts to become harder to see.

Would be nice if it partnered with our HRIS and automatically updated any changes.

Lauren
  • Sector: Internet

Good experience so far!

Puntos a favor

I love that we are able to keep track of our employees and the information we need to care for them well. If employees use the features, we are actually able to see who is in the office, work anniversaries, birthdays, etc. - it's great! I also appreciate the Org. Chart feature as well, as this is how we visualize the structure of our company, and it is easy to edit.

Puntos en contra

I wish there were even more reports that could be run to see who is sick, working from home, on vacation, etc. and how often they are doing this. But overall, I love the software.

Heather
  • Sector: Marketing y publicidad

Easy to Use

Puntos a favor

I like that I can easily use the app to update vacation time or sick time as I'm heading out the door to drive home when I'm not feeling well. It's easy to update employees on my plans for the day and easily syncs with Slack.

Puntos en contra

It would be nice if it could track that Saturdays and Sundays are not valid vacation days. Then we could put a range in that included a weekend for taking vacation days.

• Sector: Aprendizaje en línea

Review of Pingboard

Revisado el 29/11/2018

This is the first Org Chart software I have used, but it is intuitive and easy to use.

Puntos a favor

I like that you can easily access information about employees, what team they are on and office they are located in. As an IT administrator, it is an easy tool to use while verifying employee data or finding their manager.

Puntos en contra

There is no seating chart feature. I think this would fill the missing piece for this product.